Debut
    Jun 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum363 View Post
    The key thing, along with the spinning track, is that England were getting reverse swing. That could be crucial for Naseem in particular.
    Saheen can make full use of it.. He is more threatening with that ball coming back into right handlers. Naseem also knows how to do it....

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What is England's best chase against us?

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    When teams lose chasing 200+ in 4th innings its rarely anything to do with time. Its the deterioration of the wicket which brings in uneven bounce and spin which makes it difficult to survive irrespective of how you are intending to play.
    Right but having time on your hand means that you can play less risky and more securely. I think England's got it in the bag unless Pakistan sets a target of 270+ or bowls exceptionally well.

Debut
    Jun 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunge101 View Post
    Whether Pakistan still has a shot at winning this match is irrelevant to the fact that its been a shameful show again by the batting lineup.. Infact its been shameful both innings if u consider that half of the runs in the 1st innings were scored by one individual only.
    How many teams will get a lead of 100plus in the first innings and then get bowled out for less than 150?
    England has been pathetic in first innings.. This wicket is not easy to bat on. But still let's reserve our judgement until England are done.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    You think ENG can counter twin leggies on day 4 pitch that has been turning since day 1?
    we do have two leggies, but what matters is at what time will the spinners be put into the attack, and i think having 250 will mess up our timing.

If there is something for the pacers, first 12 overs go to the three pacers, yasir would leak runs in hte first 5 overs. For spin to work, we would be attacking with proper spin by the 15-20th over. By that time, England will alredy have 50-60 on board

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    897 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    With all those good stuff Mickey should have atleast won the series against Srl and dont loose to NZ after being 1-0, if he would have he could have been here.
    Side in transition, Babar/Shaheen still finding their feet in Test cricket, Yasir out of form, Shan 2.0 hadn't appeared.
    Were you even watching the games?

On the flip side, Misbah managed to get whitewashed to a 2nd string SL side at home while being the No.1 T20 side. Oh, that and he brought back Umar and Shezzy. There's no comparison here.

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We're already in the safe zone.. Chill people.. We will add 20 more runs tomorrow and the pacers will wreck English top order. Stokes or no Stokes, England won't score anything more than 200 in the final innings

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    897 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    we do have two leggies, but what matters is at what time will the spinners be put into the attack, and i think having 250 will mess up our timing.

If there is something for the pacers, first 12 overs go to the three pacers, yasir would leak runs in hte first 5 overs. For spin to work, we would be attacking with proper spin by the 15-20th over. By that time, England will alredy have 50-60 on board
    You think ENG will have 50-60 on board with no wickets lost

We'll see tomorrow. I'll @ you at that score

Debut
    Jun 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadabs goodly should make for yasir not bowling it. Let yasir set up the batsman and next over shadab bowls his googly... 😜

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game is evenly poised now

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50-50 at the moment

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Was the wicket difficult?

Debut
    Jul 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Right but having time on your hand means that you can play less risky and more securely. I think England's got it in the bag unless Pakistan sets a target of 270+ or bowls exceptionally well.
    Um, if they donít have time they can still draw it? Why bat fast and lose? Donít think time is an issue. There should be a result yes, if thatís what you are getting at

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's be honest shan abid ali shafiq literally handed them thier wickets on a plate only

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    ďPakistan has suffered in terms of results because they didnít play in Pakistan for yearsĒ is the lamest excuse that I have heard, and I have heard many.
    You probably talk to yourself a lot.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    It was reserving abit and turning to many loose shots tbh

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If the lads can scrap to 260-270 that should be enough on this wicket to defend. But I have to say we messed it up ourselves. Just can’t forget Abid Ali’s dismissal, that alone should be enough to sideline him. He is no 20 years old inexperienced player. The less I say about Azhar and Asad’s performances in this match the better. Let’s pray for a victory nevertheless.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2061 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Do you guys remember that UAE match where England had to chase I think 170 odd and we bowled them out for 100. Ajmal and Rehman put England to the sword. Good old days LOL

Debut
    Jul 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really. It was a tad uneven yes. Canít recall many jaffas getting us out either.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Let's be honest shan abid ali shafiq literally handed them thier wickets on a plate only
    Shan was unlucky, but Abid Ali’s wicket was a crime. On Asad, already commented alot on him, Misbah should give up on him.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the wickets were actually soft dismissals including a run out.. The pitch has turn and bounce but Bess didnt get a single wicket... Our batsmen as always were really keen on handing out their wickets.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Shan was unlucky, but Abid Ali’s wicket was a crime. On Asad, already commented alot on him, Misbah should give up on him.
    Defo was unlucky il let him off due to his score in the first innings but abid ali after that shot should be dropped

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan need to give 15 overs to the pacers then rest should be bowled by spinners

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abid Ali =absolutely mindless slog
    Babar = fishing at a routine delivery which didnt move much at all
    Shafiq = run out in the 2nd innings of a Test match.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Pakistan loose this test then they will end up losing the series 3 nil

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Mamoon must be kissing the badge on england shirt hes been wearing all day.

Hopefully pakistan can win match tomorrow.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunge101 View Post
    Abid Ali =absolutely mindless slog
    Babar = fishing at a routine delivery which didnt move much at all
    Shafiq = run out in the 2nd innings of a Test match.
    Deserves to be dropped I was all for abid in the team but not after that shot no chance

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    What went wrong? Who is to blame?
    Game still isnít over but I think they need to start answering as to why azhar was made captain and why he wasnít booted a long time ago. Asad Shafiq is no better as well.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Deserves to be dropped I was all for abid in the team but not after that shot no chance
    Abid will get another game I think until he gets shafted. I thought heíd be a mushfiqur rahim type player but I was wrong. Imam and shan to open and for Godís sake please boot out azhar heís not deserving of a position let alone the captaincy.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You think ENG will have 50-60 on board with no wickets lost

We'll see tomorrow. I'll @ you at that score
    Might lose a wicket. But they bat deep and for the likes of burns or that dopley(whatever his name js) law of average might play. Who knows they might get runs.

Bowlers being used at the right time is crucial.

Tommarow we be witnissing whether azhar ali could lead or not

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ďPakistan has suffered in terms of results because they didnít play in Pakistan for yearsĒ is the lamest excuse that I have heard, and I have heard many.
    Well if u look at all the other teams in terms of win percentage home and away, but let's not go there....

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaibbtt View Post
    Abid will get another game I think until he gets shafted. I thought he’d be a mushfiqur rahim type player but I was wrong. Imam and shan to open and for God’s sake please boot out azhar he’s not deserving of a position let alone the captaincy.
    Of course he will get another game but he was already given a life line and then to play that short is absolute ridiculous what was going on in his mind.tbh I'd more azhar up the order hes s walking wicket if he can play 10 overs then imaam can come in at 3

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did people really expect the 7th ranked team to play well for three days in a row? Where does that 7th rank come from?
    Which team plays well for every single day. One bad day even number 1 ranked teams have. Games not over we had 2 good days and 1 very bad day. Game is in balance. And now who ever has good day tomorrow wins the game. If England chase 250+ they fully deserve it but Pakistan are right in the game and slight favourites despite a very bad day today.
    So keep satisfying yourself and pleasing yourself as Pakistan had a bad day finally. You had to wait 3 days for your chest thumping nonsense it must been a long wait for you. The way you went into hiding when Pakistan was dominating yesterday and today you show up non stop.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shan and Babar canít be relied on to do something every innings.

Asad and Azhar are finished. The worst investments in the history of Pakistan cricket, maybe cricket.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asadee View Post
    What is England's best chase against us?
    219 is their best winning chase vs Pakistan in 1982.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's quite funny @Mamoon generally makes statements at that point of the game when it looks rubbish(even the most neutral of all would criticise that) but somehow after all twists and tales, it ultimately becomes true

He did had that last laugh in the world cup final and I won't be surprised if it happens again.

The game is evenly poised now.
    Last edited by Ab Fan; 8th August 2020 at 00:40.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A spirited fightback from England that has restored a bit of pride after their largely spineless batting display, but I think that Pakistan already has enough runs. England might have had an outside chance at chasing down 220, but 250+ is too many I think.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    it generated some good memes

heres one
    Lmao this is actually funny.

When Iím trying to recall something I like to Stare into blank space ahead but was conscious that invigilistor would think Iím trying to cheat so would do sth like this

#MPGA

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Side in transition, Babar/Shaheen still finding their feet in Test cricket, Yasir out of form, Shan 2.0 hadn't appeared.
    Were you even watching the games?

On the flip side, Misbah managed to get whitewashed to a 2nd string SL side at home while being the No.1 T20 side. Oh, that and he brought back Umar and Shezzy. There's no comparison here.
    T20 and tests are completely different formats. In tests you need to play with strategy and tactics for 5 days, in T20s even Zimbabwe can beat Eng on a good day. Again Mickey wouldnt have been changed if he would have lost a T20 series against anybody but loosing home test series against Srl 0-2 and loosing against NZ from that position 1-2 had axe written all over it. Different results would have given him a big chance to remain their as Pak would have ranked in top 3-4 in test ranking which would have been really acceptable in comparison to no 7th rank.
    Last edited by Titan24; 8th August 2020 at 00:42.

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    A spirited fightback from England that has restored a bit of pride after their largely spineless batting display, but I think that Pakistan already has enough runs. England might have had an outside chance at chasing down 220, but 250+ is too many I think.
    Woakes needs to take the new ball

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6769 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    What the UAE era did was make us a team full of batsmen with techniques that work ONLY on low and slow pitches and glorify Misbah as the 2nd coming of Imran Khan. There's a big reason why we are missing a full generation of express pacers AND quality batsmen which is down to lack of cricket at home. Our pacers under Misbah era were absolute nobodies, the likes of Talha, Rahat, Ehsan, Anwar, Bhatti, Sohail etc.

I'm not sure which team was performing miracles at Home apart from maybe SA and AUS.
    That's just the usual rant on your part.
    Please try to fool someone else because you know I am well and beyond buying into this stuff. We have failed to produce quality players because our cricket culture is rotten to the core. It has nothing to do with the venue.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What the UAE era did was make us a team full of batsmen with techniques that work ONLY on low and slow pitches and glorify Misbah as the 2nd coming of Imran Khan. There's a big reason why we are missing a full generation of express pacers AND quality batsmen which is down to lack of cricket at home. Our pacers under Misbah era were absolute nobodies, the likes of Talha, Rahat, Ehsan, Anwar, Bhatti, Sohail etc.

I'm not sure which team was performing miracles at Home apart from maybe SA and AUS.
    That's just the usual rant on your part.
    Disagree with you bro.

Rahat, ehsan adil and sohail were good enough bowlers. They didnt perform in hindsight. But they were good enough to be selected and they did show some glimpse of their talent

Rahat ali could have been a great bowler as he used his wrist for bowlong. Problem was his accuracy.
    Ehsan adil too could had turned out to be good. Had a goog height.

Winning in uae wasnt as easy as it looked. Arthur failed. For uae you needed two good spinners.
    When pakistan used to play on wickets like faisalabad they never dare to play two spinners. It was always a part timer with one spinner.

Misbahs tactics were based on conditions. Read the pitch conditions and take the days into factor.
    Pakistani captains before him used to make decision on the basis of, oh india is scared of pace lets play pace. Conditions were ignored. Wickets of faisalabad didnt get two spinners.

Misbah was a great captain, his uae record is not a joke

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhan12 View Post
    Which team plays well for every single day. One bad day even number 1 ranked teams have. Games not over we had 2 good days and 1 very bad day. Game is in balance. And now who ever has good day tomorrow wins the game. If England chase 250+ they fully deserve it but Pakistan are right in the game and slight favourites despite a very bad day today.
    So keep satisfying yourself and pleasing yourself as Pakistan had a bad day finally. You had to wait 3 days for your chest thumping nonsense it must been a long wait for you. The way you went into hiding when Pakistan was dominating yesterday and today you show up non stop.
    We didnt have 1 bad day we had 1 poor session

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhan12 View Post
    We didnt have 1 bad day we had 1 poor session

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holding going crazy. all umpires call decision cannot be given not out.

pakistani fans will agree only cause they lost their last wicket. Had this been our first wicekt or us bowling, no one would had cared.
    He is ridiculous

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    897 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please try to fool someone else because you know I am well and beyond buying into this stuff.
    Read my last sentence again. I KNOW you won't buy this because there's no argument here. I've stated facts backed by stats. What you're coming up with is that usual controversial rant presented with arrogance. You would never dig into away stats for the Big 3 because it clearly defeats your argument.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that wasnt holdings point tbh. Essentially he was saying the same stump contact shouldn't be out for one and not out for the other, and that if technology is to be used it should eradicate this 'inconsistency'. Not really sure I agree as Hawkeye genuinely isnt completely accurate and there is no way of guaranteeing the hypothetical path of the ball after hitting the pads I.e look at the way balls swing late after pitching and stuff all the time, and so the umpires call rule kind of makes sense. Umpires perception still has a place

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6769 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Read my last sentence again. I KNOW you won't buy this because there's no argument here. I've stated facts backed by stats. What you're coming up with is that usual controversial rant presented with arrogance. You would never dig into away stats for the Big 3 because it clearly defeats your argument.
    You donít have an argument because you have conveniently ignored the fact that our home record was poor before we started playing in the UAE.

If not being delusional means arrogance then yes I am arrogant.

You can live in the parallel world where Pakistan would have been a top 3 side if the Sri Lankan attack wouldnít have happened. Unfortunately, that is not the world we live in.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by majiz View Post
    that wasnt holdings point tbh. Essentially he was saying the same stump contact shouldn't be out for one and not out for the other, and that if technology is to be used it should eradicate this 'inconsistency'. Not really sure I agree as Hawkeye genuinely isnt completely accurate and there is no way of guaranteeing the hypothetical path of the ball after hitting the pads I.e look at the way balls swing late after pitching and stuff all the time, and so the umpires call rule kind of makes sense. Umpires perception still has a place
    Was shadab given not out and on review out or vise versa

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You donít have an argument because you have conveniently ignored the fact that our home record was poor before we started playing in the UAE.

If not being delusional means arrogance then yes I am arrogant.

You can live in the parallel world where Pakistan would have been a top 3 side if the Sri Lankan attack wouldnít have happened. Unfortunately, that is not the world we live in.
    Bro. Our home record was poor due to poor captains.

Had misbah been captaining in pakista he would had replicated what he did in uae. His approach is always pick your team based on conditions

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    If Eng become mindful of saving their wickets, they'll score even fewer runs. Having more time in fourth innings chase works against Eng. If this was Day-5 they could perhaps save the game.

The only thing that matters in fourth inning chase is the amount of runs - and that depends only a tiny bit on the type of pitch too. 250+ is a winning target almost always, on any kind of pitch. Pakistan has an upper hand here, but if they score 20-30 more runs, the game will be pretty much over. Let's hope Yasir Shah can find a few lucky edges and swipes here and there.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eng should be out of the game. But Pakistan is unpredictable

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a 4th day pitch tomorrow not 5th ..its v easy to play agressiv shots i expect them to get it 4 down

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can not hide another woeful batting collapse even though we should win this match now with our spinners. We bat like armatures so much that its embarrassing to watch. Can't understand why Azhar Ali who never does anything at all is always in the team. The silver lining is the English batting is not that much better then ours.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    We can not hide another woeful batting collapse even though we should win this match now with our spinners. We bat like armatures so much that its embarrassing to watch. Can't understand why Azhar Ali who never does anything at all is always in the team. The silver lining is the English batting is not that much better then ours.
    Asad everyone forgets about him he should be replaced with Fawad or Haider Ali

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan have given England a small sniff but they are still way ahead. They are favorites.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Yasir could slog Pakistan to 270ish that would be ideal.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If the spinners don't bowl too much rubbish when the pressure comes on, then it will take some chasing. The pitch is any spinners dream with pace, bounce and lots of spin. What the spinners need is for the pacers to get the openers.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A lot of people criticising Pakistan for their Batting on Day 3

Can someone explain what was the most runs scored by an individual today on this day? I can hardly recall any player scoring more than 30 runs today. Ollie Pope scored 20 runs over night, same as Butler.

Pakistan did well to get 321 in the first innings when they were destined to get maybe 230. Pakistan will win this easily unless the young umpire saves England with some umpire’s calls.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    A lot of people criticising Pakistan for their Batting on Day 3

Can someone explain what was the most runs scored by an individual today on this day? I can hardly recall any player scoring more than 30 runs today. Ollie Pope scored 20 runs over night, same as Butler.

Pakistan did well to get 321 in the first innings when they were destined to get maybe 230. Pakistan will win this easily unless the young umpire saves England with some umpire’s calls.
    Bro it's not about how much runs each batesman got it's about bot gifting your wickets away both openers gave thier wicket away same said with asad shafiq.pakistan had to get earn thier wickets they got

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Although I do think Pakistan will win the match, their batting in the 2nd innings was quite poor and lazy, and I donít think this should be ignored. It was so bad in fact that even if England go 1 down in the series, I would still say they could come back to win the series. (and England are not a great batting team themselves!)

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How the Pakistani tail bats this morning will have a bearing on the match I think.

A 250 lead leaves England with enough of a chance to put pressure back on Pakistan with just a single decent stand somewhere in the chase- and if it is the opening stand then the door is wide open.

275+ gives a but more comfort for Pakistan to operate in & absorb a couple of decent 60 run stands & still win comfortably.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Although I do think Pakistan will win the match, their batting in the 2nd innings was quite poor and lazy, and I don’t think this should be ignored. It was so bad in fact that even if England go 1 down in the series, I would still say they could come back to win the series. (and England are not a great batting team themselves!)
    Pakistan is playing with two batsmen at the moment and two over the hill seniors. Englands batting isnt great either but thay have xfactor in stokes who singlehandedly takes the match away. Yesterday too he was vital with the ball. Pakistan may be able to win this one but england is a better side overall.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.