PPCL | England v Pakistan | Squad Selection & Submission Thread - Page 2


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 139 of 139
  1. #81
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the gold skipper - won't let you down!

  2. #82
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Team England

    Captain: @last_knight
    Vice Captain: @Moh@n

    Debutants-to-be: @watson367 @King_Kohli

    Making a comeback: @SL_Fan @London_Lahori
    Player type changes to post kar do.

    We have 8 batsmen and 2 keepers. So change 2 bats and 1 keeper to ARs.

    1 Batting AR (pace), a couple of Pure ARs and a bowling AR.

    10 pure batsmen will be useless.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Ji ji, Ager rain na hoi to 3-0 say haaro gay
    We will surprise you.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Player type changes to post kar do.

    We have 8 batsmen and 2 keepers. So change 2 bats and 1 keeper to ARs.

    1 Batting AR (pace), a couple of Pure ARs and a bowling AR.

    10 pure batsmen will be useless.
    Rotation policy for Bats. I think players should get to play their desired roles. We have two ARs.

    Only player type change that I can think of is changing myself to AR. With that, you will have to lead in Test series as ARs are not good for Tests.

    If you can lead us in Tests, I will request this change of my role into AR.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're ready for some action

  6. #86
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Time to reap full rewards of that gold contract

  7. #87
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Rotation policy for Bats. I think players should get to play their desired roles. We have two ARs.

    Only player type change that I can think of is changing myself to AR. With that, you will have to lead in Test series as ARs are not good for Tests.

    If you can lead us in Tests, I will request this change of my role into AR.
    Ok I can lead in tests of you wish. There is a way to use ARs in tests.

    Change yourself to a spin bowling AR. Then I want a batting AR, a bowling AR and a Pure AR (pace) and one specialist spinner.

    Give yourself a Double Gold Contract, and Double Silvers to the batting and bowling AR.

  8. #88
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Skipper jaan lagadein Pakistan ke liye!

    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Cheers for the gold skipper - won't let you down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    We're ready for some action
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Time to reap full rewards of that gold contract
    Get ready to rumble boys.

    There's gonna be carnage.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Ok I can lead in tests of you wish. There is a way to use ARs in tests.

    Change yourself to a spin bowling AR. Then I want a batting AR, a bowling AR and a Pure AR (pace) and one specialist spinner.

    Give yourself a Double Gold Contract, and Double Silvers to the batting and bowling AR.
    Although it's home series for England but we may not get to select pitch variation.

    Still the main issue is my reluctance to change the role originally prefferred by a player. We have 2 Pure ARs ( 1 spin 1 MF). And Contracts already assigned.

    In a squad of 18 we need rotation policy so that everyone gets to play in at least 3 matches out of 9. And Double Gold and Double Silver will be unfair.

    We have 2 RHB WK that we can rotate.
    We have 3 Gold Bats and Max 2 will play together. 2 Gold Bowlers (both MF) who will get rotation.

    My suggestion is to give equal opportunities to all players. We are more likely to win with specialists.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Team England Contracts

    Gold

    @Moh@n
    @MenInG
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @Deewana Mastana
    @Azan Basit

    Silver

    @Smbhayi
    @watson367
    @maddgenius
    @last_knight
    @King_Kohli
    @andy0204
    @London_Lahori

    Regular

    @Manager101
    @Rayyman
    @SL_Fan
    @Babu Bhaiya
    @sweep_shot

    International Contract

    #Rory Burns
    18 players in a team.. Should've opted for tri-series with India being other team 😐


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  11. #91
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is the first match? @Batman @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    When is the first match? @Batman @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi
    We are waiting for clouds to clear.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    We are waiting for clouds to clear.


    Conditions should be safe enough to play cricket.

    Will we remain in a bio secure bubble during our stay in England?

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post


    Conditions should be safe enough to play cricket.

    Will we remain in a bio secure bubble during our stay in England?
    Rules are for Touring Team only.

  15. #95
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post


    Conditions should be safe enough to play cricket.

    Will we remain in a bio secure bubble during our stay in England?
    You better.

    We all tested negative for Covid-19. Let's keep it that way.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,267
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    18 players in a team.. Should've opted for tri-series with India being other team 😐
    Our government wouldn't have given permission for that.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    You better.

    We all tested negative for Covid-19. Let's keep it that way.
    @Mueez best not to mention the party

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez best not to mention the party
    Obviously

    Need to make sure we sneak out of the hotel.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    You better.

    We all tested negative for Covid-19. Let's keep it that way.
    Sure Kaptaan saab!


  20. #100
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Well done @last_knight for putting up a phenomenal team. If only @SL_Fan can be active, it will be so much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    If chow won't be active, he will play all matches to take penalty
    So dreams really do come true!



    One shot. One opportunity. To seize everything chow ever wanted. In one moment. To capture it and then when it really matters let it slip ....


  21. #101
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Not gonna lie tho fellas.

    Iíma have to try and run @London_Lahori out at every opportunity.

    Itís in chowís dna.


  22. #102
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Yay thanks for turning up Chowie. Pour in some ideas please

    How do you reckon we should use these penalty points?

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...cussion-Thread

  23. #103
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Not gonna lie tho fellas.

    Iíma have to try and run @London_Lahori out at every opportunity.

    Itís in chowís dna.

    Yeah you are the Inzi of our team

  24. #104
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yeah you are the Inzi of our team
    You calling chowie phatt Mo

  25. #105
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yay thanks for turning up Chowie. Pour in some ideas please

    How do you reckon we should use these penalty points?

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...cussion-Thread
    I reckon we should just penalise @London_Lahori he's gonna be useless anyways

  26. #106
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    You calling chowie phatt Mo
    No chow, it's you who just called Inzi phatt

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yay thanks for turning up Chowie. Pour in some ideas please

    How do you reckon we should use these penalty points?

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...cussion-Thread
    Equal opportunities for all. Higher skill holders likely to share penalty points

  28. #108
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    No chow, it's you who just called Inzi phatt
    Touchť!

  29. #109
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    വല്ലതും നടക്കുമോ? 😑😑

  30. #110
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    വല്ലതും നടക്കുമോ? 😑😑
    Team Pakistan has to complete 14-Days Quarantine after arriving in UK.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Team Pakistan has to complete 14-Days Quarantine after arriving in UK.
    Just 3-4 days left, I guess! Canít wait to get you out

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Just 3-4 days left, I guess! Canít wait to get you out
    Captains aren't the priced wickets in Eng-Pak encounters anyway.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Captains aren't the priced wickets in Eng-Pak encounters anyway.
    I wonít take the priced wicket of @Bhaag Viru Bhaag we all know why...

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I wonít take the priced wicket of @Bhaag Viru Bhaag we all know why...
    I don't think Pakistan will go with All Pace Attack?

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    I don't think Pakistan will go with All Pace Attack?
    It all depends on what the captain @Hadi Rizvi wants.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,578
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Guys please post Team Roster in this format

    Name Bat hand Bowl hand Bowl Type Role Contract
    Azzurri Left Left medium Batsman Gold
    The Viper Right Right medium Batsman Gold
    Watsupdoc Left Left medium WK Silver
    andy0204 Right Right fast Bowler Silver
    cric_craze Right Right mediumfast BatAR Regular
    kingusama92 Right Right offspin BowlAR Regular
    Square Drive Right Right medium Batsman Regular
    iPakistani Right Left fastmedium PureAR Regular
    Mir jibran Left Left fast Bowler Regular
    Salman Butt Left Right offspin Batsman International
    Ravichandran Ashwin Right Right offspin BowlAR International


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Feb 2020
    Runs
    1,443
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had completely forgotten that we are doing this Thanks @Hadi Rizvi jaani for picking me

    When is this gonna start?

  38. #118
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    വല്ലതും നടക്കുമോ? ����
    പെൻ*ഗ്വിനുകൾ*ക്ക് കാൽ*മുട്ടുകൾ* ഇല്ലെന്നത് ശരിയാണോ?

  39. #119
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,651
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Team Pakistan has to complete 14-Days Quarantine after arriving in UK.
    Team Pakistan are gonna need at least another 14 days after as well to get over the epic phainta


  40. #120
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team : England

    Name,Bat hand,Bowl hand,Bowl Type,Role,contract




    Moh@n,Left,Left,mediumfast,Bowl,Gold
    MenInG,Right,Right,mediumfast,Bowl,Gold
    Bhaag Viru Bhaag,Left,Left,offspin,Bat,Gold
    Deewana Mastana,Left,Right,fastmedium,Bat,Gold
    Azan Basit,Right,Right,mediumfast,Bat,Gold
    Smbhayi,Right,Right,fastmedium,Bowl,Silver
    watson367,Right,Right,mediumfast,PureAR,Silver
    maddgenius,Right,Right,fast,Bowl,Silver
    last_knight,Left,Left,legspin,Bat,Silver
    King_Kohli,Right,Right,medium,Bat,Silver
    andy0204,Right,Right,medium,Bat,Silver
    London_Lahori,Left,Right,legspin,Bat,Silver
    Manager101,Right,Right,medium,WK-Bat,Regular
    Rayyman,Right,Right,medium,WK-Bat,Regular
    SL_Fan,Left,Left,fast,Bowl,Regular
    Babu Bhaiya,Left,Left,fastmedium,Bowl,Regular
    sweep_shot,Left,Left,legspin,PureAR,Regular
    RoryBurns,Left,Right,medium,Bat,International


    Captain @last_knight
    Vice Captain @Moh@n

  41. #121
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentDevil View Post
    I had completely forgotten that we are doing this Thanks @Hadi Rizvi jaani for picking me

    When is this gonna start?
    No worries boi.

    We'll be using you in short sharp bursts for some tum tuma treatment

  42. #122
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Team : England
    So what's the plan captain?

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    So what's the plan captain?
    Everything is subjective.
    Rough guess is we will consume 30 points in Tests, 50 in ODIs and 120 in T20s.

    WKs will play matches alternatively.
    1 Gold Bat (Rotation applied) will play in Test, 2 in ODIs and 3 in T20s.

    And we hope @MenInG gets to his 600th wicket with a 10-Wicket haul in very first match.
    Last edited by last_knight; 24th August 2020 at 02:15.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Everything is subjective.
    Rough guess is we will consume 30 points in Tests, 50 in ODIs and 120 in T20s.

    WKs will play matches alternatively.
    1 Gold Bat (Rotation applied) will play in Test, 2 in ODIs and 3 in T20s.

    And we hope @MenInG gets to his 600th wicket with a 10-Wicket haul in very first match.
    Sounds good. Yes it is important we use most penalties in T20s and as less as possible in the tests.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    ................

  46. #126
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    112
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any ideas when this is going to start? Also, cheers for the Gold @last_knight!

  47. #127
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,578
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Name Bat Hand Bowl Hand Bowl Type Role Team Bat Skill Bowl Skill Contract
    Moh@n Left Left mediumfast Bowler England 40 95 Gold
    MenInG Right Right mediumfast Bowler England 40 95 Gold
    Bhaag Viru Bhaag Left Left offspin Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Deewana Mastana Left Right fastmedium Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Azan Basit Right Right mediumfast Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Smbhayi Right Right fastmedium Bowler England 30 85 Silver
    watson367 Right Right mediumfast PureAR England 55 55 Silver
    maddgenius Right Right fast Bowler England 30 85 Silver
    last_knight Left Left legspin Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    King_Kohli Right Right medium Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    andy0204 Right Right medium Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    London_Lahori Left Right legspin Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    Manager101 Right Right medium WK England 75 0 Regular
    Rayyman Right Right medium WK England 75 0 Regular
    SL_Fan Left Left fast Bowler England 20 75 Regular
    Babu Bhaiya Left Left fastmedium Bowler England 20 75 Regular
    sweep_shot Left Left legspin PureAR England 55 55 Regular
    RoryBurns Left Right medium Batsman England 75 0 International
    Shan Masood Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 75 0 International
    Hadi Rizvi Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Square Drive Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    abar Azam Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 75 0 International
    Manager102 Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    The Viper Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Watsupdoc Left Right medium WK Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    Azzurri Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Abdullah719 Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    iPakistani Right Right fastmedium PureAR Pakistan 55 55 Regular
    shahidafridi123 Left Right offspin BatAR Pakistan 60 50 Regular
    hafizexpress Right Right mediumfast BowlAR Pakistan 50 60 Regular
    Mir jibran Left Left fast Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Mueez Right Left offspin Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Thunderbolt14 Right Right fastmedium Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Geil Left Left fast Bowler Pakistan 30 85 Silver
    Batman Right Right legspin Bowler Pakistan 30 85 Silver
    TrentDevil Right Right fast Bowler Pakistan 20 75 Regular

    Please confirm.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Name Bat Hand Bowl Hand Bowl Type Role Team Bat Skill Bowl Skill Contract
    Moh@n Left Left mediumfast Bowler England 40 95 Gold
    MenInG Right Right mediumfast Bowler England 40 95 Gold
    Bhaag Viru Bhaag Left Left offspin Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Deewana Mastana Left Right fastmedium Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Azan Basit Right Right mediumfast Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Smbhayi Right Right fastmedium Bowler England 30 85 Silver
    watson367 Right Right mediumfast PureAR England 55 55 Silver
    maddgenius Right Right fast Bowler England 30 85 Silver
    last_knight Left Left legspin Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    King_Kohli Right Right medium Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    andy0204 Right Right medium Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    London_Lahori Left Right legspin Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    Manager101 Right Right medium WK England 75 0 Regular
    Rayyman Right Right medium WK England 75 0 Regular
    SL_Fan Left Left fast Bowler England 20 75 Regular
    Babu Bhaiya Left Left fastmedium Bowler England 20 75 Regular
    sweep_shot Left Left legspin PureAR England 55 55 Regular
    RoryBurns Left Right medium Batsman England 75 0 International
    Shan Masood Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 75 0 International
    Hadi Rizvi Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Square Drive Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    abar Azam Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 75 0 International
    Manager102 Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    The Viper Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Watsupdoc Left Right medium WK Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    Azzurri Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Abdullah719 Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    iPakistani Right Right fastmedium PureAR Pakistan 55 55 Regular
    shahidafridi123 Left Right offspin BatAR Pakistan 60 50 Regular
    hafizexpress Right Right mediumfast BowlAR Pakistan 50 60 Regular
    Mir jibran Left Left fast Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Mueez Right Left offspin Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Thunderbolt14 Right Right fastmedium Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Geil Left Left fast Bowler Pakistan 30 85 Silver
    Batman Right Right legspin Bowler Pakistan 30 85 Silver
    TrentDevil Right Right fast Bowler Pakistan 20 75 Regular

    Please confirm.
    Confirmed for England Squad.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jeetu

    For Pakistan squad @Mueez is listed as Gold player. I think @hadi_Rizvi gave him Silver contract.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,267
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    @jeetu

    For Pakistan squad @Mueez is listed as Gold player. I think @hadi_Rizvi gave him Silver contract.


  51. #131
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post

    Lol

    Bhaag Viru Bhaag officially playing for England but his heart is with Pakistan

  52. #132
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,532
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Ground Characteristics of Venues

    Old Trafford

    Bounce: High
    Swing: Good
    Seam: Low
    Spin: Low
    Deterioration: High

    The Rose Bowl

    Bounce: Good
    Swing: Normal
    Seam: Good
    Spin: Normal
    Deterioration: Good

    Lord's

    Bounce: Low
    Swing: Low
    Seam: Good
    Spin: Good
    Deterioration: Normal

  53. #133
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lord's is so like The Cage

    @Mueez @Thunderbolt14

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Lord's is so like The Cage

    @Mueez @Thunderbolt14
    We can say The Cage was the home of PPCL cricket. It produced so many nail-biters! And heartbreaks...

  55. #135
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Name Bat Hand Bowl Hand Bowl Type Role Team Bat Skill Bowl Skill Contract
    Moh@n Left Left mediumfast Bowler England 40 95 Gold
    MenInG Right Right mediumfast Bowler England 40 95 Gold
    Bhaag Viru Bhaag Left Left offspin Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Deewana Mastana Left Right fastmedium Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Azan Basit Right Right mediumfast Batsman England 95 0 Gold
    Smbhayi Right Right fastmedium Bowler England 30 85 Silver
    watson367 Right Right mediumfast PureAR England 55 55 Silver
    maddgenius Right Right fast Bowler England 30 85 Silver
    last_knight Left Left legspin Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    King_Kohli Right Right medium Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    andy0204 Right Right medium Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    London_Lahori Left Right legspin Batsman England 85 0 Silver
    Manager101 Right Right medium WK England 75 0 Regular
    Rayyman Right Right medium WK England 75 0 Regular
    SL_Fan Left Left fast Bowler England 20 75 Regular
    Babu Bhaiya Left Left fastmedium Bowler England 20 75 Regular
    sweep_shot Left Left legspin PureAR England 55 55 Regular
    RoryBurns Left Right medium Batsman England 75 0 International
    Shan Masood Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 75 0 International
    Hadi Rizvi Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Square Drive Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    abar Azam Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 75 0 International
    Manager102 Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    The Viper Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Watsupdoc Left Right medium WK Pakistan 95 0 Gold
    Azzurri Left Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    Abdullah719 Right Right medium Batsman Pakistan 85 0 Silver
    iPakistani Right Right fastmedium PureAR Pakistan 55 55 Regular
    shahidafridi123 Left Right offspin BatAR Pakistan 60 50 Regular
    hafizexpress Right Right mediumfast BowlAR Pakistan 50 60 Regular
    Mir jibran Left Left fast Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Mueez Right Left offspin Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Thunderbolt14 Right Right fastmedium Bowler Pakistan 40 95 Gold
    Geil Left Left fast Bowler Pakistan 30 85 Silver
    Batman Right Right legspin Bowler Pakistan 30 85 Silver
    TrentDevil Right Right fast Bowler Pakistan 20 75 Regular

    Please confirm.
    Confirmed for Pakistan

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Confirmed for Pakistan
    I pointed to it earlier as well. Instead of 5, Pakistan Squad has 6 players with Gold contracts. @jeetu @Batman

  57. #137
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,578
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    I pointed to it earlier as well. Instead of 5, Pakistan Squad has 6 players with Gold contracts. @jeetu @Batman
    Thanks , it has been corrected , ODI and Test trial matches will reflect this change.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  58. #138
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Thanks , it has been corrected , ODI and Test trial matches will reflect this change.
    Make @Mueez a Silver contract.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Make @Mueez a Silver contract.
    Thanks for having faith in me, Kaptaan saab!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •