User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

“I will not deny it” : Shoaib Akhtar on talks with PCB over role of Chief Selector / PCB denies it

Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar on Thursday confirmed that he is in discussions with PCB for a plum post in country’s cricket set-up which is believed to be chairman of selector’s post replacing Misbah ul Haq.

The PCB has plans to removed head coach Misbah ul Haq from the chief selector’s position and Akhtar is being considered for the role.

“I will not deny it. Yes, I have had some discussions with the board and I am interested in playing a major role in Pakistan cricket. But nothing is decided as yet,” Akhtar said on on Thursday during an interview.

Akhtar’s name has been doing rounds as the board is seriously considering relieving head coach, Misbah off his dual responsibility and also because of its new code of ethics (another name of Conflict of Interest) policy.

“I live a very comfortable life?I played cricket on my terms but now I have settled down. But I am ready to leave this comfort and try to put my neck on the line for the PCB..I am not afraid others give advice. I will give time if the opportunity arises,” Akhtar said.

Akhtar, however, refused to divulge details of his discussions with PCB top bosses.

“Yes there has been some discussions. I can reveal only this much but nothing concrete as yet. But talks are still on. I have not said “yes” neither have they (PCB) said “yes”,” one of the most controversial fast bowler of his time said.

Akhtar also said that if he accepted the chief selector’s job he would probably be the first player who would become “bigger than the job”. And no one knows it better than him.

“I don’t like saying this but it is a fact. Look I don’t want a job and I don’t need a salary. People want jobs and they come for salaries but I don’t need the money.

For Akhtar the motivation is to build a pool of world class players who will serve Pakistan cricket for long time.

“I am ready to get in the line of fire. I will do it because I want to play a role in creating a pool of players from the new generation who play with an aggressive mindset and without fear of failure.”

Akhtar said that if he is entrusted with the job, he wants to create match winners like Wasim Akram and Javed Miandad, who would become brands on their own.

READ: ‘Honest people don’t complain but take decisions’: Shoaib Akhtar slams Misbah

“We need to start having players who have same mindset that our greats like Javed Miandad, Wasim Akram or Mushtaq Muhammad had.

“The fast bowlers should not have muscular gym-toned bodies but ones that is cricket specific. I want to have 15 players who are brands and stars and this can only be possible if they feel secure and can win matches with their performances.”

He said the main problem with the present Pakistan team was that it was scared of losing and players were insecure.

“This mindset had to be changed. I believe that If had been with the team there was no way we would have lost the first test to England after reducing them to top 117 for five?aggression is necessary in top cricket.”

“I have always believed in making tough decisions and people will back you.”

He also called on Misbah to focus on leaving a legacy in Pakistan cricket instead of worrying about the results all the time.

“Everyone’s career has to end sometime. As a coach, he has to change his mindset. Play another two to three Haider Alis.”

Asked about criticism against him that he is always nitpicking loopholes in the Pakistan team and praising the Indian players, Akhtar gave a sound reply.

“Tell me what I am supposed to say. Virat Kohli is not just a top batsman but has around 70 plus international centuries. He as captain has built a formidable pace unit and they are winning matches for India. So how can I criticise him for anything tell me?

He said similarly Indian cricket was moving ahead because of their planning and aggressive mindset of players.

“Take for example Jasprit Bumrah. He has improved so much what do I say about his performances?

https://indianexpress.com/article/sp...ector-6591000/

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Shoaib should replace Waqar as bowling coach, MD Wasim as chief selector and Hature as our coach. This Hature is a fearless person and he doesn't get intimated by seniors and has very good eye to discover talent.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be very interesting to see how he deals with Misbah whom he criticises frequently for being timid & defensive.

It will be a clash of personalities & mindsets between the COACH & CHIEF SELECTOR - which I don't think is a bad thing at all. Having different personalities adds diversity and freshness & keeps everyone on their toes.

With Misbah we will have the defensive Azhar Ali's & Asad Shafiq's
    With Shoaib we will surely inject more aggressive mindset players in the form of Haider Ali.

It would be most interesting to see how Shoaib-Misbah combo deals with Hafeez & Malik

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Unprofessional to confirm things in the open without things being finalized at both ends. That is not how it works. YK kept mum while the PCB worked things out with him for a month before making a final offer

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please keep him far away from PCB. He is mentally unstable

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and then Wasim Khan complains about the hostility and criticism he's received in Pak. What do you expect when you make such kind of moves?

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third_Umpire View Post
    Please keep him far away from PCB. He is mentally unstable
    Haider is better than Babar

Shoaib has never been of sane mindset, but it's the pcb that has lost its marbles here!

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Haider is better than Babar

Shoaib has never been of sane mindset, but it's the pcb that has lost its marbles here!
    I think he was speaking in terms of aggressiveness and intent - no doubt Haider is more positive which is needed in T20 cricket

I will like to see Shoaib as chief selector purely because he would be better than Misbah. But preferably bring someone in from the system - someone from last years’ panel of 6 selectors/coaches who did well such as M Wasim

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really want to see him in the pcb he has been ranting about how we need to make brands out of pak players so I hope he succeeds and we are able to see pak players in advertisements again.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    This mindset had to be changed. I believe that If had been with the team there was no way we would have lost the first test to England after reducing them to top 117 for five
    Shoaib you played in 1999 Hobart Test where we lost after Australia were 126-5 chasing 369.

Our ex-players make out as if they never lost a match in their lives.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Shoaib you played in 1999 Hobart Test where we lost after Australia were 126-5 chasing 369.

The 90s was a decade of underachievement. We should be conducting an audit on the failure of that decade.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh teri khair

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Lol, that was the best Australian side. Gilchrist and Langer were batting

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Lol, that was the best Australian side. Gilchrist and Langer were batting
    Doesn't matter, to lose from 126-5 was disgraceful when you've 369 runs to play with and a so-called ATG attack that people still harp on about to this day.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    He's had plenty to say for himself, so give him a chance, let's see what he's made of.

It's always easy to shout from the outside, different case when you are in the hot-seat.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    Mississauga , Ontario (originally from Islamabad)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't matter, to lose from 126-5 was disgraceful when you've 369 runs to play with and a so-called ATG attack that people still harp on about to this day.
    From what I've read there were several wrong umpire decisions that day. Langer nicked off but was not given out.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    He's had plenty to say for himself, so give him a chance, let's see what he's made of.

It's always easy to shout from the outside, different case when you are in the hot-seat.
    You can't pick a guy in such a critical position just to teach him a lesson. Should have offered him a more junior position to see how he does or if he can actually walk the talk.

This is probably the greatest way to land a cushy job lol. open a youtube channel and start criticizing every move of a company where you want a job. I hope some of the top fortune companies have a similar policy

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    You can't pick a guy in such a critical position just to teach him a lesson. Should have offered him a more junior position to see how he does or if he can actually walk the talk.

This is probably the greatest way to land a cushy job lol. open a youtube channel and start criticizing every move of a company where you want a job. I hope some of the top fortune companies have a similar policy
    Could be a ploy to give him the job, let him make a mess, with a view to shutting him up

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyWarsFan View Post
    From what I've read there were several wrong umpire decisions that day. Langer nicked off but was not given out.
    True. Big edge it was

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing shaoib as chief selector defo upgrade on misbah m wasim would also be good option

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Well, he also says that he single-handedly won 20 Test matches for Pakistan… when that’s the total number of Test wins he participated in.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    loved his interview

Enough of timid attitude. Play for the team, create impact rather padding up the stats for yourself. Shoaib is so right on timid characters we have right now. Haider Ali is an exception

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I think he was speaking in terms of aggressiveness and intent - no doubt Haider is more positive which is needed in T20 cricket

I will like to see Shoaib as chief selector purely because he would be better than Misbah. But preferably bring someone in from the system - someone from last years’ panel of 6 selectors/coaches who did well such as M Wasim
    He can speak in any term but any kind of comparison between the two at this point would be absolutely ridiculous.

It just shows that Shoaib is an extremely hyper, temperamental and emotional character who is not fit to for a professional job where you need to meticulously plan things and not shoot from the hip!

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Glasgow
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PCB haven't confirmed anything as far as I can tell. They might have just sounded him out as one of many candidates. It'd be funny if it turns out he didn't even make the final shortlist to be interviewed!

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously would be one of the dumbest things to ever happen.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The fact that he has held talks about the role shows PCB is losing faith in Misbah. No way would you be talking to other people about a role if you had confidence in the person who had the current role.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    The fact that he has held talks about the role shows PCB is losing faith in Misbah. No way would you be talking to other people about a role if you had confidence in the person who had the current role.
    I think the fact that this is in the public domain is representative of the immaturity within our Cricket Fraternity. The PCB has obviously not given significant thought to the Institution of Chief Selector or Selection, Head Coach, or the Captaincy. For this to be public or a consideration shows demonstrates a lack of foresight and poor planning. Equally, I think it is immature and highly unprofessional for Shoaib to be discussing this in public. If he is to become a Chief Selector (a position he's not qualified for) he will have to work with Misbah. I wonder how that will turn out?

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post

Should we give him a janitorial job?
    You prolly say, no.
    And rightly so, because this is not in his alley.

How about a clerical job in the accountant department? No?
    How about a chai wala aur chapraasi or regional director or CEO or financial officer or business administrative?
    The answer to all is, no.

The answer to chief selector job is also a NO.

Yes, I agree. Let’s give him a chance, but WK n board should also use some basic logic and give him something that is in his alley, and he may be doing good at.

And in my opinion, it should be a limited part fast bowling consultant, after we remove Waqar that is.

The only good thing about Shoaib being the chief selector is that, it’s either he or Misbah, who will survive.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    I feel the guy is all talk.

If you analyse properly what he says, it's a lot of hot air.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh. Shoaib has been garnering attention by behaving like a clown, making stupid outlandish statements with the sole aim of generating discussion about him.

I can't believe the PCB might reward this behaviour by considering him for chief selector.

If Shoaib had kept a quiet life after retirement this wouldn't be happening. What we're now going to see is every ex-cricketer who's ever existed being 'controversial' on social media in the hope they'll get noticed by the board.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be very entertaining for sure. Give him a chance.

Let’s see the badmashi

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IMO he is not the right choice for the position of chief selector.

Not now but in future, I would like to see Muhammad Wasim as chief selector of Pakistan team.

The guy looks, talks and behaves way more sensible than many of our past legends.

Debut
    Aug 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan Hockey has been in the hands of "seniors" since forever. Look at where it is, then bled it to death.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is this some sort of joke?

Has ever coached any team at any level?

If appointed I can see him causing some serious trouble in the dressing room and changing half the team after a loss.

Akhtar would make a good media spokesman for the PCB, thats the job for him!

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would definitely be entertaining to see the dynamic between him and Misbah play out vs

Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trump like impact

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dismissed this as total fake news when I first heard it but now with Akthar confirming he is in talks, well, what can I say. Wasim Khan and Ehsan Mani have lost their marbles if they think appointing Akther is a good move. The guy has the IQ of a goldfish

I don't get this obsession over appointing ex-cricketers to high ranking positions in the cricket board. I thought with Wasim and Ehsan we had entered into a new era, given that they are both professional administrators, not ex-cricketers without the first clue about how to run a cricket board.

It's sad because you come on to a place like this forum and you come across countless fans who would make great national selectors because they bother to follow and analyse both the domestic and international game in Pakistan. Yet some big name looney gets the job and frustrates the hell out of us fans with his clueless selections.

I won't write off Wasim and Mani just yet. Let's see if Akther even gets the job first.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Desperate times call for desperate paagal out of the box ideas. This will either be disastrous or an unexpected master stroke

Debut
    Sep 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The daleri school of selection.

I expect Maula Jatt to be the first name on the teamsheet.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please deny it please say it was all just a prank, please!

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This gonna be wild. Shoaib definitely gonna leave a mark, just don't know if it's good or bad lol.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Make him the official team spokesperson/media manager
    He will soak up all the media attention and scrutiny and rest of people can focus on doing their jobs

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    The man is in the middle of a legal battle with PCB lawyer, he accuses PCB of all sorts of things and they will give him this job?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryin Out Loud View Post
    The daleri school of selection.

I expect Maula Jatt to be the first name on the teamsheet.
    Name:  tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif
Views: 852
Size:  336.1 KBName:  tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif
Size:  336.1 KB

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    According to reports

Mani and Wasim met him yesterday in Islamabad. Dahelri, badmashi, and jazba

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Desperate times call for desperate paagal out of the box ideas. This will either be disastrous or an unexpected master stroke
    Cant be worse than misbah ?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unemployedgm View Post
    I think the fact that this is in the public domain is representative of the immaturity within our Cricket Fraternity. The PCB has obviously not given significant thought to the Institution of Chief Selector or Selection, Head Coach, or the Captaincy. For this to be public or a consideration shows demonstrates a lack of foresight and poor planning. Equally, I think it is immature and highly unprofessional for Shoaib to be discussing this in public. If he is to become a Chief Selector (a position he's not qualified for) he will have to work with Misbah. I wonder how that will turn out?
    Yes it should have been kept quite. I don't understand how PCB have allowed this to come out. They know Shoaib likes making headlines so they should have made his agreed to keep this to himself.

For me we should have a selector who will watch domestic cricket regularly. Not sure if Shoaib will.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Yes it should have been kept quite. I don't understand how PCB have allowed this to come out. They know Shoaib likes making headlines so they should have made his agreed to keep this to himself.

For me we should have a selector who will watch domestic cricket regularly. Not sure if Shoaib will.
    You are assuming PCB have control over someone who is not their employee.

Having said that, a more professional way to do this would be to ask Akhtar to sign an NDA before any contact is made and then hold him to that.

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happens to his YouTube channel if he becomes Chief Selector?

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    The man is in the middle of a legal battle with PCB lawyer, he accuses PCB of all sorts of things and they will give him this job?
    Taffazul Rizvi's name has been soiled

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6769 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Shoaib, like most Pakistani fans, is delusional.

They think we are a world beating side that is held back by defensive mindset, which is why Misbah is an easy target.

The bitter reality is that Pakistan is in the league of teams like West Indies, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

There is an obvious skill gap between us and the likes of India, England and Australia, and that gap cannot be bridged by showing aggression and acting tough.

Regardless of Misbah’s capabilities as coach and selector, I am quite impressed with his answers in the media.

He has made no bones about the fact that the players currently playing for Pakistan more or less represent our talent pool, so the fans need to lower their expectations because we are not good enough.

Our fans obviously get irritated with reality-checks and they prefer Mickey Arthur type dramaybaazi. We are a proud team and we hate losing, we are so talented, this guy reminds of legend X, this guy reminds of legend Y and other such nonsense.

Furthermore, if Misbah is going to be held accountable for the flop show in England, who will hold Wasim “I left England to help Pakistan” Khan for coming up with the genius idea of merging the head coach and selector roles?

If this was such a bright idea, we would have seen superior and bigger teams like India, England and Australia implement it.

So by sacking Misbah as selector, is Wasim Khan admitting that he goofed up and tried to act too clever by combining the two roles?

So first he came up with this nonsense idea and now he is taking it back because it didn’t work. So that is it? Is he not going to face any repercussions? Will he not answer anyone?

How can he be trusted to make sound decisions from now on?

Furthermore, by sacking Misbah as selector but keeping him as coach, what is he implying?

Is Misbah a bad selector but a good coach? On what basis has he reached this conclusion?

What are the things that he dislikes in Misbah the selector and what are the things he likes in Misbah the coach?

Will Mr. Incompetent ever come clean on this mess that he has created?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Karachi: Former speedster Shoaib Akhtar is not being linked with the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for any role.

According to reports, PCB says Akhtar is not in line for the chief selector or any other position and considers the speculation as incorrect.

https://arysports.tv/shoaib-akhtar-n...ny-other-role/

==

Lo Jee - Karlo gal!

I mean what is happening here? Is Akhtar making it up?

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its anyone who can save us from the axis of incompetence - its

My body is ready. Cant wait for him to serve the phainta and inject some tagray, daler players.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Karachi: Former speedster Shoaib Akhtar is not being linked with the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for any role.

According to reports, PCB says Akhtar is not in line for the chief selector or any other position and considers the speculation as incorrect.

https://arysports.tv/shoaib-akhtar-n...ny-other-role/

==

Lo Jee - Karlo gal!

I mean what is happening here? Is Akhtar making it up?
    Akhtar said he had some talks but nothing official - probably just had a call with Wasim Akram or so and is exaggerating

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Backstabbed again.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Stockholm
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So will Misbah be interviewing Shoiab like Mickey, Will be interesting

Debut
    Sep 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    Name:  tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif
Size:  336.1 KBName:  tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif
Size:  336.1 KB

Ans so, I suspect, is Shoaib's.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akhtar's a clown

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    Akhtar's a clown
    PCB is a circus.

Akhtar can't do worse than what we are currently doing.

Heck, I would feel optimistic if Shoaib joins PCT. That's how bad our current status is!

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The thread title is hilarious. Great job who ever made it

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Just saw it

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    I know why you find it hilarious. The answer is in your profile pic.
    Anyway, there is an old urdu saying; 'bakri ki maa kab tak khair manaygi'.
    It is only so long before the guy gets the chop.
    I will say that you can laugh, and as Mamoon calls it, do "Bhangra" till the New Zealand tour.
    Last edited by Pacy with wisdom; 18th September 2020 at 02:28.