Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

New Delhi has become ‘rape capital’ of the world due to obscenity in Bollywood: PM Imran Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that India’s capital city, New Delhi, has now become the rape capital of the world due to the obscenity and indecent content shown in Bollywood films.

During an interview with a private news channel on Monday, the premier touched upon a range of issues – including the recent barbaric motorway gang-rape incident that has dragged attention to the mushrooming sexual assault cases in the country.

"World history tells when you increase fahashi(vulgarity) in the society, two things happen: sex crimes increase and the family system breaks down," the prime minister maintained, underscoring that it is not only the responsibility of law enforcement agencies to battle out the prevalent sexual crimes in the country in fact it is the responsibility of the entire society to fight against such heinous offences.

Comparing Pakistan's family system with the West, the premier said that "our family system is intact and we can fix our justice system and the institutions but if our family system breaks down, we will not be able to rebuild it".

Speaking about how mass media influences the public, PM Imran mentioned neighbouring country, India, noting that the indecent content and “obscenity” shown in Bollywood films has multiplied the sexual crimes in the capital city of the country.

He then mentioned why he had recommended for Turkish blockbuster Ertuğrul to be aired on Pakistani television as he wanted to prove that Islamic and historical family shows could be popular in the country too.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/307984-new...ywood-pm-imran

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This guy is so damned deluded. If there was no bollywood would there be no rapes? Idiotic comment from someone who is well educated. It's always sad to see this.

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6794 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    What an embarrassment this man is. He has completely lost his senses over the last few years.

He is in genuine need of therapy.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Blockbuster statement from IK and is going to hurt a lot of indians who take pride in the cesspit that is bollywood. He is partially right though. Delhi is the rape capital because of variety of reasons, bollywood and music industry, the rotten delhi party and drug culture and the awareness among females which leads to higher reporting.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6794 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Imran has been globally embarrassed on the Kashmir front. In spite of all the bombastic speeches on international forums and all the pleas, he has not received support for the Kashmir cause and even fellow Muslim countries rubbished his narrative and sided with India.

He is now left with no choice but to take illogical cheap shots out of frustration.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't believe he keeps referring to Ertegul as a historical show when it's mostly fictional. How stupid can one person be?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just maddening. So what? Watching Game of Thrones or Spartacus will turn you into a rapist?

What's next? Blaming video games for violence?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has gone insane.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know our ruling dispensation is madly obsessed with anything Pakistani. But what IK is exhibiting here is his extreme obsession with us.

And no, watching Bollywood trash doesn't make one a rapist!

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People remember Imran Khan is a politician. Playing the family values card is a good vote grabber in Pakistan. I highly doubt he believes that Bollywood causes rapes. .
    Last edited by MenInG; 15th September 2020 at 15:43.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MP2011 View Post
    I know our ruling dispensation is madly obsessed with anything Pakistani. But what IK is exhibiting here is his extreme obsession with us.

And no, watching Bollywood trash doesn't make one a rapist!
    Always find it funny when indians who have joined this forum tell pakistanis that they are obsessed with pakistan.

watching bollywood doesn't make everyone a rapist, obviously. but bollywood goes a long way in promoting the way indians view women. It normalizes eve teasing and sexual harrassment. bollywood is a problem.

Imran Khan has hurt a lot of indians today.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Shaheen Bagh, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What has he got to do with what's going on in India and how India handles it's issues? Very needless stuff from Imran which will not be ignored without a befitting reply.

Debut
    Feb 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unnecessary, doesn't matter whether India is rape, crime or whatever capital, he cannot say this, that's not his domain. Judicial & Social reforms in Pak is his job & he should focus on that. He should stop caring about what's the crime scene in India

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he is saying this to create aversion about bollywood in Pakistan. It's no surprise that people get affected by media and tv and such. The morally bankrupt, cheap stuff shown in bollywood certainly affects young minds of Pakistan and is not consistent with over culture. It's like how my dad has never allowed us to see any bollywood related or Indian television things at home since childhood mashallah.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Japan-Germany border. "

"Bin Laden is a Shaheed."

"I have no idea about Uyghur genocide".

"Bollywood causes rapes."

And this guy was supposed to be "liberal" and "progressive"

He has completely lost it. I doubt even if he wants to remain in the job. Bajwa should just put him out of his misery asap.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandsome View Post
    Maybe he is saying this to create aversion about bollywood in Pakistan. It's no surprise that people get affected by media and tv and such. The morally bankrupt, cheap stuff shown in bollywood certainly affects young minds of Pakistan and is not consistent with over culture. It's like how my dad has never allowed us to see any bollywood related or Indian television things at home since childhood mashallah.
    If you've never seen any bollywood stuff then how can you comment on it?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    904 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Came into this thread thinking it was an old article that was bumped.

Im surprised he made this statement after the rape that happened on motorway. This is really pathetic stuff by this guy and he has lost it.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he is trying to link the recent series of rape cases occuring in Pakistan with Bollywood.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberkoen View Post
    If you've never seen any bollywood stuff then how can you comment on it?
    Do I really need to answer this? Isn't everything shoved down over throats on social media while we have little control over it.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't think it could get any worse from him when he said "OBL is a Shaheed" not so long ago.

I guess I have been proven wrong but what really matters is my decision to put an end to supporting PTI has been vindicated once again.

Thanks Imran for embarrassing us once again.
    Last edited by topspin; 15th September 2020 at 15:10.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do I really need to answer this? Isn't everything shoved down over throats on social media while we have little control over it.
    So you do watch Bollywood content then and care to elaborate on how this has effected you?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6794 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    This country is full of people who become pious old men after consuming 900 choohay in their youth.

Imran is not alone on this front.

The real challenge is abstaining from these vices in your youth when you have the opportunity to engulf in these worldly pleasures.

These are the people who have credibility and honor, and deserve respect.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post

Im surprised he made this statement after the rape that happened on motorway. This is really pathetic stuff by this guy and he has lost it.
    This is the first thing that crossed my mind as well.

Diversionary tactic if ever there was one.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you do watch Bollywood content then and care to elaborate on how this has effected you?
    Where did I say that I watch it? But the young minds who do will obviously be affected.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    This country is full of people who become pious old men after consuming 900 choohay in their youth.

Imran is not alone on this front.

The real challenge is abstaining from these vices in your youth when you have the opportunity to engulf in these worldly pleasures.

These are the people who have credibility and honor, and deserve respect.
    Agreed and it's why the believers in this category are promised the highest rank of Jannah.

But with the evolution of nightlife and with social media (more recently), it isn't easy.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    "World history tells when you increase fahashi(vulgarity) in the society, two things happen: sex crimes increase and the family system breaks down," the prime minister maintained,
    Seems unlikely. Sex crimes have always been there. The difference is that there is more awareness and reporting now.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Seems unlikely. Sex crimes have always been there. The difference is that there is more awareness and reporting now.
    Not in Muslim societies.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Posts deleted

No need to post any personal stuff about Imran Khan’s life etc

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have full recording or quotations of this interview?

I would not defend the statement as its thoroughly nonsensical, however I'm interested to know what exactly he said rather than taking things out of context here.

From the article above I can conjure the following quotations.

"World history tells when you increase fahashi(vulgarity) in the society, two things happen: sex crimes increase and the family system breaks down,"
    This is a generic statement and I cannot see anything wrong in here.

"our family system is intact and we can fix our justice system and the institutions but if our family system breaks down, we will not be able to rebuild it"
    Another generic statement with nothing wrong in it.

"obscenity"
    In the last paragraph only this word is quoted.

I'm curious to exactly know what he said and where things are going out of context. Given the reputation of our sensationalist media I wouldn't it past them.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    You are saying that sex crimes have been a constant and are not affected by vulgarity in society. They seem to be on increase because of increased reporting. Nice sophistry to defend debauchery.

Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with sentiments expressed in this thread. When has vulgarity ever harmed society.

The Quran tells us what Allah did to societies who went astray. It was mainly to do with vulgar and immoral behaviour.

In my opinion, Bollywood and our dramas nowadays, do not promote rape. However, they portray women as desirable objects and in some instances imply that there is a strong likelihood that a woman will not report a sexual offence out of shame etc.

Muqaddar (drama on GEO) shows a young girl being kidnapped, forced to marry the vadera (Mustafa Qureshi) and thereafter accepts her marriage and tries to be an obedient wife.

Having said that, IKÂ’s statement is very generic and I as a PTI supporter expect him to be more eloquent with his words and not make statements which are open to interpretation

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Shocking statement.

May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So objectifying and degrading women in movies have no effect on young minds? Well done to IK for speaking truth again without fear of backlash from a massive industry.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to post any personal stuff about Imran Khan’s life etc
    His personal life matters to this topic .. people get their moral worldview from their lived experiences, former lifestyle and social circles they move in or used to move in.

John 3:16

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not in Muslim societies.
    Sex crimes don't happen in Muslim societies?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    His personal life matters to this topic .. people get their moral worldview from their lived experiences, former lifestyle and social circles they move in or used to move in.
    he's made the statement as PM of Pakistan not based on his life.

Like I asked - keep his personal life off this thread - this isnt open for debate.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post

Funny you ran away when tagged at Shahbaz Sharif's statement of Alhumdulilah we made this motorway or Bilalwal Khusra saying bhookna for a sitting minister.

Maybe if IK also sent your family to fully expense paid foreign visits you will ignore his transgressions as well.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    Neglible compared to US or even India.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not in Muslim societies.
    You live in dreamland if you think so

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's made the statement as PM of Pakistan not based on his life.

Like I asked - keep his personal life off this thread - this isnt open for debate.
    It is pathetic on part of all these posters to take out their personal grudges with PM against a perfectly alright statement. All Bollywood has ever achieved is degrade people morally and at the same time dumb them down with some pretty idiotic stuff.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not sure what he said wrong. Delhi is the rape capital of the world.

Seems the mirror shown hurt Indians and their worshippers on our side.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtiaq_ctg View Post
    You live in dreamland if you think so
    You can always Google. Won't hurt in checking out stats.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

Seems the mirror shown hurt Indians and their worshippers on our side.
    According to who? Can you please share any credible sources. India has one of the lowest rapes per capita in the world.

I am sure you share your PMs fantasy, however, without any credible source, what he said is just a lie.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can always Google. Won't hurt in checking out stats.
    Most sexual assaults and violences dosent get reported in muslim countries. For example the madrashas of sub-continents are heavens for pedophiles. Children get abused and raped regularly in these religious institutions yet you would hardly find any reports regarding these crimes.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRIC_FANtastic View Post
    According to who? Can you please share any credible sources. India has one of the lowest rapes per capita in the world.

I am sure you share your PMs fantasy, however, without any credible source, what he said is just a lie.
    India is a bad place for women. So is the rest of the sub-continent. No point in denying it. But Bollywood isn't the reason for these crimes. Bollywood of recent times has actually progressed in this matter. It is the South Indian films though that are absolutely shameless in portraying teasing and disturbing women as heroic acts.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Has anyone seen the bollywood song from the 90s "Khud ko kya samajhti hai" featuring Akshay Kumar?

I would like to know what posters especially Indians think of such bollywood songs.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Because of Bollywood? That's where he falls flat, and is deservedly getting criticism.

Does Pakistan have a term for blind worship of a particular political party? The word is Bhakt over here, and whatever it is over there - you are that.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where did I say that I watch it? But the young minds who do will obviously be affected.
    If you didn't watch it. How do you know what effect it will have?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtiaq_ctg View Post
    Most sexual assaults and violences dosent get reported in muslim countries. For example the madrashas of sub-continents are heavens for pedophiles. Children get abused and raped regularly in these religious institutions yet you would hardly find any reports regarding these crimes.
    That goes for every place. Sexual crimes will always be underreported everywhere. More so in societies where having premarital and extramarital sex for women is not a big deal like US or India.
    Last edited by Mrhandsome; 15th September 2020 at 18:50.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are deluding yourself if you think India isn't a rape nation full of rapists and roadside romeos who won't let a woman pass by without passing some levid comments. Being behind US or Mexico in rape numbers is hardly an achievement.
    Last edited by Mrhandsome; 15th September 2020 at 18:54.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not in Muslim societies.
    So you're telling me Muslims going to war and bringing back women as slaves from their victories and forcing themselves on these women was not rape? You're saying marital rape doesn't happen in Islamic societies? What about child marriages in Islamic societies, is that not rape?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neglible compared to US or even India.
    Not negligible at all. Perhaps they are far lower than those 2 countries, but there are still significant cases.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Has anyone seen the bollywood song from the 90s "Khud ko kya samajhti hai" featuring Akshay Kumar?

I would like to know what posters especially Indians think of such bollywood songs.
    Are you telling me people resort to raping women after listening to that song? If that song didn't exist would there be no rape?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imran Khan was just stating the fact.

Read the IndiaTime article...

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...8_-344881.html

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why the hell is our PM even commenting on India when we've had so many rape cases reported just over the past week or so and most of these are related to rape of minors. Why not clean your own house first before pointing fingers at other and trying to divert blame. He did the same thing with minority rights.

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6794 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Why the hell is our PM even commenting on India when we've had so many rape cases reported just over the past week or so and most of these are related to rape of minors. Why not clean your own house first before pointing fingers at other and trying to divert blame. He did the same thing with minority rights.
    Cheap deflection tactics.

He thought he would divert attention from Pakistan by referring to Delhi as the rape capital in the world and by criticizing Bollywood.

Like everything else, this has also backfired in his face.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Because of Bollywood? That's where he falls flat, and is deservedly getting criticism.

Does Pakistan have a term for blind worship of a particular political party? The word is Bhakt over here, and whatever it is over there - you are that.
    That's because I'm not stupid like you to judge a full hour long interview on the basis of one catchy headline. He spoke at length about the recent rape and what needs to be done to prevent them.

Hear listen for yourself, if you have required capacity to understand that is. The topic for rape comes up at 34:00, at 41:00 the fleeting mention of India comes.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did you watch the interview or only barking on the basis of headline?

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did you watch the interview or only barking on the basis of headline?
    Look at the language coming from the follower of IK. The entire party and its followers are like this. This clearly shows the background and mentality of the party and the people who voted for him. I really don't need to say anything else.

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Look at the language coming from the follower of IK. The entire party and its followers are like this. This clearly shows the background and mentality of the party and the people who voted for him. I really don't need to say anything else.
    Atleast I'm better than you lot. You supporter Shahbaz Sharif who was laughing and joking infront of the father of Zainab Amin, and yesterday in parliament said the motorway that the rape took place Alhumdulilah we made it.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 15th September 2020 at 19:32.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Are you telling me people resort to raping women after listening to that song? If that song didn't exist would there be no rape?
    No, i am not telling you that. Rapes existed before that song as well. However, content such as that reinforces a specific attitude towards women. It might not be a cause of rape but it surely supplements a mindset of machismo. I feel sorry for people who can't see that.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    hats off to you. Taking a singular point to generate a whole damn curve.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're telling me Muslims going to war and bringing back women as slaves from their victories and forcing themselves on these women was not rape? You're saying marital rape doesn't happen in Islamic societies? What about child marriages in Islamic societies, is that not rape?
    1)Our religion has clear instructions on how citizens of enemy nation , including women and children are to be treated during war and what you are claiming is totally absured. Islam has always abhorred and fought slavery so there is no question of getting those women and exploiting them.
    2) Marital rape is a debatable topic and on record something which is not recognised even in the country you worship.

3) Nowhere in Islamic tradition has anyone been married before attaining puberty. It's the self applied nomenclatures you interpret. Tell me why can't a 15 year old girl who has attained puberty not married?

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beside India no one care about his comment about Bollywood.

Beside opportunistic critics no one will criticize his comments.

99% of the Bollywood movies are waste of time just as 99% of the opportunistic critics.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not negligible at all. Perhaps they are far lower than those 2 countries, but there are still significant cases.
    Those significant cases also wouldn't have been there if we had Sharia law

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    "Japan-Germany border. "

"Bin Laden is a Shaheed."

"I have no idea about Uyghur genocide".

"Bollywood causes rapes."

And this guy was supposed to be "liberal" and "progressive"

He has completely lost it. I doubt even if he wants to remain in the job. Bajwa should just put him out of his misery asap.
    You are a supporter of Modi, let's not talk about who has lost it.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Had an interesting discussion with someone last night. He was like the more restrictions you impose on a society ie banning co education, restricting banning porn, refusing men and women to interact, mingle, hang out, you create desperation. Ofcourse you will find animals in any society for which there is no cause or cure.

The simple solution is to implement impartial rule of law and people will eventually start thinking twice especially when they know they won't be able to get away with it and will face severe consequences

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, i am not telling you that. Rapes existed before that song as well. However, content such as that reinforces a specific attitude towards women. It might not be a cause of rape but it surely supplements a mindset of machismo. I feel sorry for people who can't see that.
    They see it but their agendas won't let them accept it. Bollywood has ruined generations of Indians and pushed them into sexual promiscuity and incest.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Coffee View Post
    You are a supporter of Modi, let's not talk about who has lost it.
    Modi supporters need to "see through the cloud cover" and get some "streanh" into their brains. Perhaps banging some "thaalis" or clapping some "taalis" would work.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Had an interesting discussion with someone last night. He was like the more restrictions you impose on a society ie banning co education, restricting banning porn, refusing men and women to interact, mingle, hang out, you create desperation. Ofcourse you will find animals in any society for which there is no cause or cure.

The simple solution is to implement impartial rule of law and people will eventually start thinking twice especially when they know they won't be able to get away with it and will face severe consequences
    That and early marriage.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I disagree with the PM. Why not blame Hollywood and the American porn industry then which goes a step further when it comes to sexualizing and objectifying girls and women?

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I disagree with the PM. Why not blame Hollywood and the American porn industry then which goes a step further when it comes to sexualizing and objectifying girls and women?
    That would be openly admitting that your people watch porn.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Modi supporters need to "see through the cloud cover" and get some "streanh" into their brains. Perhaps banging some "thaalis" or clapping some "taalis" would work.
    I am also a modi ji supporter (recommend the book "social harmony" written by him), but I agree with IK here.
    Making fun of someone's poor english or poor scientific knowledge is making fun of their lack of privilege and smacks of elitism.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he will when needed to be.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Atleast I'm better than you lot. You supporter Shahbaz Sharif who was laughing and joking infront of the father of Zainab Amin, and yesterday in parliament said the motorway that the rape took place Alhumdulilah we made it.
    We all know this isn't true but is indicative of the general attitude of PTI supporters whenever they are called out. They respond with wild and inaccurate statements which show they are not interested in debate.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 15th September 2020 at 19:32.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    I am also a modi ji supporter (recommend the book "social harmony" written by him), but I agree with IK here.
    Making fun of someone's poor english or poor scientific knowledge is making fun of their lack of privilege and smacks of elitism.
    Its not about privilege. If i speak in Telugu and make mistakes, i'll be made fun of too. Better to stick to your streanhs

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Binod aur Parminder ko sirf 'sex' word aata hai angrezi mai. Ye poori Hollywood movie kaise samaj ayegi yaar. Unka kaam Sunny Leone se hi chal jata hai. How can Hollywood cause rapes in India or Bollywood in US?
    Last edited by Mrhandsome; 15th September 2020 at 19:33.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    We all know this isn't true but is indicative of the general attitude of PTI supporters whenever they are called out. They respond with wild and inaccurate statements which show they are not interested in debate.
    Hold up!

I've read your comments regarding Pakistan, reek of generalization.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 15th September 2020 at 19:43.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1)Our religion has clear instructions on how citizens of enemy nation , including women and children are to be treated during war and what you are claiming is totally absured. Islam has always abhorred and fought slavery so there is no question of getting those women and exploiting them.
    2) Marital rape is a debatable topic and on record something which is not recognised even in the country you worship.

3) Nowhere in Islamic tradition has anyone been married before attaining puberty. It's the self applied nomenclatures you interpret. Tell me why can't a 15 year old girl who has attained puberty not married?
    Wow. Either you know nothing about the religion or you’re extremely delusional. Can you please tell me who Maria bint Shamun was?

Sua cuique voluptas.