Breaking News! - Thunderbolt14 has been reported for a suspect bowling action following the 2nd Test

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Post Breaking News! - Thunderbolt14 has been reported for a suspect bowling action following the 2nd Test

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan's tour to England isn't complete without a controversy.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oye zalimon

Koi jazba tou dikha, koi daleri badmaashi tou dikha. I’ve been targeted by the ICC in a long series of Pakistani bowlers decimated for their unorthodox bowling styles. You would think Saeed Ajmal is not the greatest spinner ever or @Mueez bhaiyya did something wrong by imparting more revolutions on the ball.

Let me tell you. I have had @last_knight at his feet facing my pace, his legs shaking. Now you are entitled to your opinion but I have mine. I saw his spine shiver. Now of course when the entire opposition is afraid of me, they will resort to allegations like ball tampering, reverse swing, drugs, fixing, and genital warts.

It’s all fake news and I laugh in the faces of these serial story tellers I will give Netflix a call to pick up your fantasy show.

Then look at the likes of these fake cricketers turned media persons like @SL_Fan, always in the hunt for more subscribers and retweets. So bad is the desperation that he has been trying to tap into my fanbase and steal some away. You can do anything but focus on your cricket, we have all seen the videos of you dancing at Rihanna concerts in the middle of Test matches and your late night escapades to the local “sheesha corner”. You can pay off as many umpires as you want and photoshop your photos of me but we all know that my photos never need editing.

Come face me yourself if you have the guts I will show you how to bowl myself and give a masterclass from father to son. Boy, you aren’t even able to make the first XI of the England team with such obscurity that I had forgotten who you are.

Come face a bouncer or two if you are so brave

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Oye zalimon

Let me tell you. I have had @last_knight at his feet facing my pace, his legs shaking. Now you are entitled to your opinion but I have mine. I saw his spine shiver. Now of course when the entire opposition is afraid of me, they will resort to allegations like ball tampering, reverse swing, drugs, fixing, and genital warts.
    With @last_knight it's always Liver over Spine, Heart, Mind and Legs. Jiger is real master and Jiger strong hona chayay.

6. Google Ad Manager-
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oye zalimon

Koi jazba tou dikha, koi daleri badmaashi tou dikha. I’ve been targeted by the ICC in a long series of Pakistani bowlers decimated for their unorthodox bowling styles. You would think Saeed Ajmal is not the greatest spinner ever or @Mueez bhaiyya did something wrong by imparting more revolutions on the ball.

It’s all fake news and I laugh in the faces of these serial story tellers I will give Netflix a call to pick up your fantasy show.

Then look at the likes of these fake cricketers turned media persons like @SL_Fan, always in the hunt for more subscribers and retweets. So bad is the desperation that he has been trying to tap into my fanbase and steal some away. You can do anything but focus on your cricket, we have all seen the videos of you dancing at Rihanna concerts in the middle of Test matches and your late night escapades to the local “sheesha corner”. You can pay off as many umpires as you want and photoshop your photos of me but we all know that my photos never need editing.

Come face me yourself if you have the guts I will show you how to bowl myself and give a masterclass from father to son. Boy, you aren’t even able to make the first XI of the England team with such obscurity that I had forgotten who you are.

Epic comeback by my bro @Thunderbolt14.

We haven’t won a match yet - still this England side is deep down so scared of us.

Stay strong brother and we will let the ball talk in the next match.

Aur koi hai?

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    TB what a reply!

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 boi

Ghabrana nahin hai.
    You're the 1st name on the teamsheet

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What happened @SL_Fan where did you go?

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Oye zalimon

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Here, Intentional represents what? offense or apology?

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue