Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Post Fan Five with Englandís SL_Fan

Iím your host Suddon Lee and this is Fan Five and it's proudly brought to you by Choke taste the feeling!

Today on Fan Five we are joined by Englandís SL_Fan to answer five of the most downvoted questions on choke.com from fans across the globe.

Letís get things started shall we. First off @Red Devil would like to find out whoís the toughest batsman you have bowled to?

SL_Fan: Hmmm @Red Devil did you say sounds familiar. Anyways to answer that question I havenít checked the numbers but Iím quite sure that I have the wood over pretty much every batsman Iíve bowled to. But if I had to pick one it would probably have to be @Watsupdoc. Whenever I have come in to bowl he seems to be in a real rush to get to the non-strikers. Even turns down easy singles just to stay at the other end. So itís very difficult to get more than a couple of deliveries at him in an over.

Suddon Lee: Thatís an interesting answer. Now moving on to the second most downvoted question and it comes from @Bigboii. He asks recently you and @last_knight were knighted how are you getting used to being called Sir now?

SL_Fan: Well itís not something that I really wanted if Iím being honest. Unlike @last_knight I have never been that keen on pretentious titles and whatnot. Besides Iím not the one to bend the knee for anyone apart from maybe Beyonce. Itís just that the queen has been nagging me for years. So to stop all the late night calls and the midnight texts I finally caved in and went along with it. It was just easier than getting a new number.

Suddon Lee: Okay then the next one comes from @Slog and he wants to know out of all the bowlers this tour who has impressed you the most?

SL_Fan: I think @Thunderbolt14 and @Mueez have good futures ahead of them. In the coming years once @Thunderbolt14 finally reaches puberty and matures I can see him leading Pakistanís medium pace attack for decades to come. @Mueez Iíve actually never seen him turn the ball even once but I think on rank turners with plenty of rough and massive cracks the natural variation off the pitch will make him a real threat.

Suddon Lee: Great insights there. Now for the most downvoted question and it comes from @Ab Fan. He asks Wisden just recently released their Top Five Trundlers of The Century and you came in second place how does it feel to be in that elite list?

SL_Fan: My mind-numbing numbers and records over the last couple of decades speaks for itself. No one comes close really I donít think it gets any more obvious than that. It's just an abomination that @Smbhayi topped the list. I firmly believe that my skill level and charisma is off the charts. Sometimes even Iím surprised at what I can do. I have spoken to my lawyers about this and we will be taking Wisden to court. Thatís all I can say right now but Iím sure the courts will see things my way.

Suddon Lee: I hope that answers your question @Ab Fan. Now for the last one @ElRaja from Bangkok would like to know if you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?

SL_Fan: I would probably have to say humble. I doubt youíll find anyone as humble as me.

Suddon Lee: Well then I guess thatís it from us here at Fan Five. Thank you SL_Fan for taking your time to answer these fan questions. Iím sure they will appreciate it very much. Again congrats on the Test series victory and good luck for the limited overs leg.

SL_Fan: No worries Lee thank you for this opportunity. As you know fans are very important mainly because without them we wonít be getting these big fat paycheques. Also just before we wrap things up I would like to let everyone know that my new line of merch will be dropping end of this week. All the money raised will go straight into my bank account so itís for a very good cause. Also the first ten thousand pre-orders will receive a free face mask made out of recycled toilet paper. Stay safe!

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea WTH it is but it sounds fun ...

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    I have no idea WTH it is but it sounds fun ...

You have just entered the Matrix (the Mexican version).

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    @SL_Fan I thought we had a deal that you wonít reveal my secrets?

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRaja View Post
    No tee? No mask? Not a problem champ!

Check out chow's new 2020 line-up with built-in masks. Made of hundred percent recycled toilet paper.

Order now 2-819-8008135

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @SL_Fan I thought we had a deal that you wonít reveal my secrets?
    Chow is like an open book. Very poorly written and difficult to read.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Very poorly written and difficult to read.
    Are you not Do Min-Joon from MLFAS ?

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Chow is like an open book. Very poorly written and difficult to read.
    I can see that Chow will play dearly for this on the ground :

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Are you not Do Min-Joon from MLFAS ?

Interesting. I think you might be onto something there chief.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2692 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I can see that Chow will play dearly for this on the ground :
    For the record chow can't afford to pay for anything these days. On or off the field.

Last edited by SL_Fan; 10th October 2020 at 10:25.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I think you might be onto something there chief.
    Reading this brings back the memories of Do Min-joon.
    MLFAS looks like an anagram of SL FAN

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haters gonna hate.

Debut