Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

PML-N supremo and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday accused the security establishment of being behind his ouster as prime minister and for “bringing Imran Khan into power”.

Nawaz, via video link from London, was addressing the Pakistan Democratic Movement’s (PDM) first power show in Gujranwala where top opposition leaders gathered to take forward their anti-government campaign.

His comments come less than a month after Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt Gen Faiz Hameed in a meeting with key opposition figures had cou*n*selled them to refrain from dragging the military into political issues.

He questioned who made the state above a state and who was responsible for the two governments in this country, among other things, going on to name COAS Bajwa.

“This is your doing,” he said.

He also named Lt Gen Faiz Hameed as being behind everything.

“You can label me a traitor if you want, seize my properties, file false cases against me […] but Nawaz Sharif will continue to speak for his people.”

This is not the first time that Nawaz has gone after the military leadership; during the opposition’s multiparty conference last month, Nawaz had bitterly criticised the army, saying there was “a state above the state in the country”. However, he had refrained from naming anyone.

Criticism of govt
    Nawaz blasted the PTI-led government for “failing to do its job” and said people were paying for its “incompetence”.

He questioned why a dictator despite being handed punishment by court was able to get away yet civilian leaders like himself were victimised.

“Why are elected prime ministers not allowed to complete their five-year term?

“We made so many strides in development,” he said talking about his tenure as premier, “but this government ruined everything.”

He also talked about being labelled a traitor and said this wasn’t the first time that dictators had used this term for civilian leaders to oust them “because they talk about the law and Constitution”.

“Who are patriots? The ones who destroyed the Constitution, who broke the country into two halves.”

He questioned why retired Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa, who this week announced he was stepping down as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting, was still not facing any cases for reportedly amassing assets beyond known sources of income.

Referring to allegations levelled regarding Bajwa’s family’s assets, Nawaz said the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) should have investigated the claims.

“How can he continue to work as chairman of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority?”

Nawaz repeated his accusation that NAB was one-sided and only goes after the opposition.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1585386/na...imran-to-power

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone know that by this point...

In no other country the entire opposition gets jailed and systematically killed of, muted regardless of political leanings in an years time

I think every future dictator should study about what's happening in Pakistan before attempting a coup this is a real life, well executed dictatorship

It's army cause the cases on these opposition figures were there for decades and I am pretty sure courts knew about the corruption but why the sudden action, I don't think judges were impressed by naya Pakistan decided to clean up their act

It happened because army found a perfect rag doll to play with...

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post

In no other country the entire opposition gets jailed and systematically killed of, muted regardless of political leanings in an years time

I think every future dictator should study about what's happening in Pakistan before attempting a coup this is a real life, well executed dictatorship

It's army cause the cases on these opposition figures were there for decades and I am pretty sure courts knew about the corruption but why the sudden action, I don't think judges were impressed by naya Pakistan decided to clean up their act

Can you expand on that. Serious question.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    Can you expand on that. Serious question.
    ok for a second just forget about the fact that the opposition are gangsters or whatnot and hear me out

MQM was destroyed a couple of years before the election know reports were coming in since the 90s that they were affiliated with raw, target killers, and criminal activities, Altaf also went to India and claimed Muhajirs made a mistake by going to Pakistan and asked for Indian forgiveness

The army did an operation on MQM in the 90s, rangers were in Karachi for so many years but nothing happened to MQM even though intelligence reports were coming in about their relationship with India (they were there to create pressure on PPP they let a traitor organization flourish so the can get back at PPP)

But what exactly triggered the bans on Altaf and structurally destroying MQM before the election season on face value it what Altaf said about Pakistan but he is saying anti-Pakistan stuff since the 90s like I already “Altaf also went to India and claimed Muhajirs made a mistake by going to Pakistan and asked for Indian forgiveness “

So isn't it suspicious that right before the elections Altaf was crucified for things he has been saying and doing for so many years?

Nawaz Sharif is a corrupt fellow every judge/ Pakistani knows that since the 90s and I can name tons of corruption cases he was involved in from that period in time but it was pushed under the carpet by the judges and no one investigated those allegations

Know you can say they were bought off/ scared by his political power ok but why wasn't be able to buy them in 2016 when he was in power (two years before the election)

What separates the 90s from 2016?
    Where did the corrupt judiciary who was the direct beneficiary of his regime/power/money got the courage to carry out a sentence against him in 2016 something they weren't able to do in the 90s
    The separation is the 2018 election (election year and the possibility of IK coming to power)

PTM and its grievances were listened to at first but when they started to become a political power in KPK (IK’s political base) they were accused of being terrorists and getting support from Afghanistan

The timing around the 2018 election year…

TLP was protesting during the Nawaz era before the 2018 election after a while army “negotiated” with the protesters and they went back ok fair enough

They were allowed to compete in elections and took a chunk of the PMLN vote in Punjab (basically to divide their vote to create an opening for PTI) fair enough
    Know the same protests happened but this time their leader got locked up permanently (unlike what happened before 2018 where they were all one big happy family) and do you hear from him now a day? Be honest

So TLM out of the picture after the election

Know this didn't stop after the election because the point wasn't to bring IK to power but to also destroy the opposition so they become toothless tigers and don't threaten IKs government (remember seat wise he is running a coalition government so in a normal democracy he is on shaky grounds)

With Zardari and PPP hierarchy everyone knew since the 90s that they were corrupt they also had tons of cases on them but they were barely moving and people knew nothing would come of it

After the 2018 election Zardari started issuing statements like we can remove this government any day and other threatening statements

These statements helped propelled the Zardari case and he is in jail or close to going to jail now I think

So we see a pattern here all these “OGs” were there for decades doing criminal activities but around the 2018 elections all of the opposition parties were systematically eliminated and even after the election IKs gov was protected by eliminating any remaining opposition

Know there's no real opposition left because all of them are in jail or obscurity

Is it a coincidence that all of it happened around the same time I don't think so…

Is IK powerful enough to control the judiciary and get these guys in jail?
    I don't think so (remember two PMs were sent home by the courts so the PM house is not that powerful)

Is the judiciary suddenly a force for good?

Don't think so these guys come to these roles by the blessings of politicians and they equally love the sweet rupee notes like any other institution in Pakistan

So what happened around 2018 and under IK that they decided to do their job?

The Army is the only powerful institution that can control all these groups and they are working their magic to support IK (because he lets them do what they like to do like get plots in DHA, make money from Papa John's franchises, etc, etc..)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did the army ask him to loot with both hands and feet and build property abroad?

He is just mad that 17 million people voted for PTI highest in Pakistan's history.

We all saw how popular he is just today, in Gujranwala where his party won all the seats in 2018. They couldn't even manage to fill out a stadium of 30k.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 17th October 2020 at 08:45.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok for a second just forget about the fact that the opposition are gangsters or whatnot and hear me out

MQM was destroyed a couple of years before the election know reports were coming in since the 90s that they were affiliated with raw, target killers, and criminal activities, Altaf also went to India and claimed Muhajirs made a mistake by going to Pakistan and asked for Indian forgiveness

The army did an operation on MQM in the 90s, rangers were in Karachi for so many years but nothing happened to MQM even though intelligence reports were coming in about their relationship with India (they were there to create pressure on PPP they let a traitor organization flourish so the can get back at PPP)

But what exactly triggered the bans on Altaf and structurally destroying MQM before the election season on face value it what Altaf said about Pakistan but he is saying anti-Pakistan stuff since the 90s like I already “Altaf also went to India and claimed Muhajirs made a mistake by going to Pakistan and asked for Indian forgiveness “

So isn't it suspicious that right before the elections Altaf was crucified for things he has been saying and doing for so many years?

Nawaz Sharif is a corrupt fellow every judge/ Pakistani knows that since the 90s and I can name tons of corruption cases he was involved in from that period in time but it was pushed under the carpet by the judges and no one investigated those allegations

Know you can say they were bought off/ scared by his political power ok but why wasn't be able to buy them in 2016 when he was in power (two years before the election)

What separates the 90s from 2016?
    Where did the corrupt judiciary who was the direct beneficiary of his regime/power/money got the courage to carry out a sentence against him in 2016 something they weren't able to do in the 90s
    The separation is the 2018 election (election year and the possibility of IK coming to power)

PTM and its grievances were listened to at first but when they started to become a political power in KPK (IK’s political base) they were accused of being terrorists and getting support from Afghanistan

The timing around the 2018 election year…

TLP was protesting during the Nawaz era before the 2018 election after a while army “negotiated” with the protesters and they went back ok fair enough

They were allowed to compete in elections and took a chunk of the PMLN vote in Punjab (basically to divide their vote to create an opening for PTI) fair enough
    Know the same protests happened but this time their leader got locked up permanently (unlike what happened before 2018 where they were all one big happy family) and do you hear from him now a day? Be honest

So TLM out of the picture after the election

Know this didn't stop after the election because the point wasn't to bring IK to power but to also destroy the opposition so they become toothless tigers and don't threaten IKs government (remember seat wise he is running a coalition government so in a normal democracy he is on shaky grounds)

With Zardari and PPP hierarchy everyone knew since the 90s that they were corrupt they also had tons of cases on them but they were barely moving and people knew nothing would come of it

After the 2018 election Zardari started issuing statements like we can remove this government any day and other threatening statements

These statements helped propelled the Zardari case and he is in jail or close to going to jail now I think

So we see a pattern here all these “OGs” were there for decades doing criminal activities but around the 2018 elections all of the opposition parties were systematically eliminated and even after the election IKs gov was protected by eliminating any remaining opposition

Know there's no real opposition left because all of them are in jail or obscurity

Is it a coincidence that all of it happened around the same time I don't think so…

I don't think so (remember two PMs were sent home by the courts so the PM house is not that powerful)

Don't think so these guys come to these roles by the blessings of politicians and they equally love the sweet rupee notes like any other institution in Pakistan

The Army is the only powerful institution that can control all these groups and they are working their magic to support IK (because he lets them do what they like to do like get plots in DHA, make money from Papa John's franchises, etc, etc..)
    When and how did NS, Zardari and MQM stopped Army from getting plots and whatever you’ve suggested?

Bigger question is how can any corrupt political party stop Army from acquiring plots or pizza ?

None of this make sense.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's great he said this. It means him and the opposition have lost all hope of coming back to power.

Also the same guy who with army collusion overthrew democratic governments three times, the same guy who was a ministr under Zia...irony died a million times.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Coffee View Post
    When and how did NS, Zardari and MQM stopped Army from getting plots and whatever you’ve suggested?

Bigger question is how can any corrupt political party stop Army from acquiring plots or pizza ?

None of this make sense.
    Of course it wouldn't

Ok so you tell me was it all a coincidence?
    Or why did all the same opposition figures went to jail or into obsecirity at around same time?

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it wouldn't

Or why did all the same opposition figures went to jail or into obsecirity at around same time?
    If you say that Army is so powerful in Pakistan then how can any corrupt political party stop Army from acquiring plots and cheesy pizza?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you say that Army is so powerful in Pakistan then how can any corrupt political party stop Army from acquiring plots and cheesy pizza?
    I would love to answer the question but first finish one part of the puzzle

Why did all these things happened at around the same time?

What in your opinion is the reasoning than we can talk about opposition and army

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to answer the question but first finish one part of the puzzle

Why did all these things happened at around the same time?

What in your opinion is the reasoning than we can talk about opposition and army
    Sir, you are insinuating using the past event without any evidence and then you suggested it was because Army wanted to acquired plots and pizza. It is you who has to answer because you put forward that point not me.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer bigboii . Sorry I guess I don’t follow pakistani politics that much. I am a bit list. Is the pizza thing a typo?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir, you are insinuating using the past event without any evidence and then you suggested it was because Army wanted to acquired plots and pizza. It is you who has to answer because you put forward that point not me.
    So your point is that if army is so powerful than politicians in power can't stop army?

Are you serious think critically for God sake yaar

They can't stop them from corruption because

A they're themselves corrupt

But they sure do make it annoying for army to operate normally
    B ns was stopping army files from processing
    C ns was criticizing the army publically even as a pm
    D- Zardari was sending letters to Us about military interference and coup threat

They can't stop but they sure do make things "annoying"

Compare it to ik
    You hear any conflict between army and him?

So they're in a good relationship right?

Who would army rather have ik or ns, Zardari?

Of course ik he isn't blocking their files is he
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 17th October 2020 at 08:43.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    Thanks for the answer bigboii . Sorry I guess I don’t follow pakistani politics that much. I am a bit list. Is the pizza thing a typo?
    My suggestion don't bother following

There's no chance of improvement for decades...
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 17th October 2020 at 08:42.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So your point is that if army is so powerful than politicians in power can't stop army?

Are you serious think critically for God sake yaar

They can't stop them from corruption because

A they're themselves corrupt

But they sure do make it annoying for army to operate normally
    C ns was criticizing the army publically even as a pm
    D- Zardari was sending letters to Us about military interference and coup threat

They can't stop but they sure do make things "annoying"

Compare it to ik
    You hear any conflict between army and him?

So they're in a good relationship right?

Who would army rather have ik or ns, Zardari?

Of course ik he isn't blocking their files is he
    If approving plots in DHA needed for Zardari and NS to continue to make billions then it would be the easiest way for them to continue make billions, why wouldn’t they approve plots? None of your assumptive claims make sense.

It is quite possible for the corrupt free PM and army to be in good relations to help prosper Pakistan, not every good relationship is a conspiracy.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If approving plots in DHA needed for Zardari and NS to continue to make billions then it would be the easiest way for them to continue make billions, why wouldn’t they approve plots? None of your assumptive claims make sense.

It is quite possible for the corrupt free PM and army to be in good relations to help prosper Pakistan, not every good relationship is a conspiracy.
    Dude know you're closing your eyes and not even trying to listen

I broke down how opposition movements (literally around 5-6 parties) and their strength was destroyed around the same time PTI came to power whose relationship is great with army in a country that suffers from coup problem and it's widely known to suffer from military interference

Clearly a coincidence?

I am not replying if I dont see something intelligent
    Last edited by Bigboii; 17th October 2020 at 10:00.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I broke down how opposition movements (literally around 5-6 parties) and their strength was destroyed around the same time PTI came to power whose relationship is great with army in a country that suffers from coup problem and it's widely known to suffer from military interference

Clearly a coincidence?
    World and Geopolitics has changed significantly and all those family run political parties had become national security risk, none of them were destroyed, they weren’t helped to retain their positions.

PTI came to existence long time before any of those parties were not helped.

Army alone couldn’t have get PTI highest amount of votes in last elections, a record.

And if opposition had any support then it would’ve been evident in recent opposition gathering.

Writing is on the wall but few wants to continue to hold on to conspiracies.

You haven’t broken down anything, you have made assumptive insuiniating claims as facts.
    Last edited by Star_Coffee; 17th October 2020 at 10:08.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly a coincidence?

Hell just explain this phenomenon to me for starters instead of these ludacris talk of dha and all that but clearly you don't want to answer cause it's a tricky one bit want to go into the rabbit hole of dha and all that crap in search of carrots

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly a coincidence?

Getting plot files not approved was the reason for the most powerful entity to remove while all the government at that time had to do was to approve the files to continue make billions was probably not the most intelligent comment to begin with.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell just explain this phenomenon to me for starters instead of these ludacris talk of dha and all that but clearly you don't want to answer cause it's a tricky one bit want to go into the rabbit hole of dha and all that crap in search of carrots
    Not tricky, just don’t make sense.

If all government had to do was to approve those files and continue to make billions then why wouldn’t any corrupt government would do that for an entity that could remove them while doing the same for an uneducated corrupt politician?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World and Geopolitics has changed significantly and all those family run political parties had become national security risk, none of them were destroyed, they weren’t helped to retain their positions.

PTI came to existence long time before any of those parties were not helped.

Army alone couldn’t have get PTI highest amount of votes in last elections, a record.

And if opposition had any support then it would’ve been evident in recent opposition gathering.

Writing is on the wall but few wants to continue to hold on to conspiracies.

You haven’t broken down anything, you have made assumptive insuiniating claims as facts.
    Know we are making progress

So you're seeing that army is playing a role in politics right?

I am not saying army was doing voter fraud but they were destroying opposition to put the PTI in the front seat and if you actually read what I wrote you would know how they did that

So you're saying around 2018 army suddenly realized.that these 5-6 major parties were a national threat the same parties they were supporting before?

Different responses for different part of the posts not related to each other

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t explain you your own conspiracies, you put forward these and you have to explain these claims.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know we are making progress

So you're seeing that army is playing a role in politics right?

I am not saying army was doing voter fraud but they were destroying opposition to put the PTI in the front seat and if you actually read what I wrote you would know how they did that

So you're saying around 2018 army suddenly realized.that these 5-6 major parties were a national threat the same parties they were supporting before?

Different responses for different part of the posts not related to each other
    We aren’t getting anywhere unless you explained the plot theory because everything else until then is a conspiracy theory.

And if army did then I’m glad they did do it.

Record amount of people came to support PTI and minimal number came out to support combine opposition recently.

Pakistan has changed.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting plot files not approved was the reason for the most powerful entity to remove while all the government at that time had to do was to approve the files to continue make billions was probably not the most intelligent comment to begin with.
    Damn I wrote the whole damn piece and that's the conclusion you came up with 5+6 opposition parties were destroyed because they refused to sign plot papers mean what??? It clearly pointed to wider struggle of civilians asking for more powers and army refusing it and replacing tham with someone who listens

You're clearly not even trying to get my logic

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I wrote the whole damn piece and that's the conclusion you came up with 5+6 opposition parties were destroyed because they refused to sign plot papers mean what??? It clearly pointed to wider struggle of civilians asking for more powers and army refusing it and replacing tham with someone who listens

You're clearly not even trying to get my logic
    If what you claim is to be true then which power has Army taken away from IK?

You made that comment about plots in your OP as in ultimate goal then pointed NS and Zardari weren’t allowing it? Does it make sense?
    Last edited by Star_Coffee; 17th October 2020 at 10:45.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't believe that IK is the most popular politician in the country ?

Of course it wouldn't

Opposition is losing ground because of shift in socio-cultural dynamics of the country triggered by the rise of electronic and social media during the last 15 years. 3G/4G internet's availability to the masses (introduced in 2013/14) has led to increased awareness even in rural areas. This has relativity reduced the hold of professional politicians/feudals and corrupt lower level officials (tehsildars, patwaris, SHOs etc) on their 'subjects'. These people were the backbone of the most traditional parties that are now in opposition and the decline of these people has made it difficult for the party leaders to defend decades of plunder and looting. IK and establishment along with judiciary is only capitalising on the decline of traditional politicians.

IK is without doubt the most popular politician in the country and I see no harm if establishment supports such a person to bypass the obstacles posed by the entrenched traditional dynastic political parties that blocked the path of an honest popular leader for so many years.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    The government on Saturday slammed the opposition-led Pakistan Democratic Movement for targeting the country's institutions during the first rally of its anti-government campaign in Gujranwala and warned the alliance against playing a "dangerous game".

Addressing a press conference alongside Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry, Information Minister Shibli Faraz said that the opposition was causing harm to the country by targeting national institutions.

"You are causing the country a lot of harm [and] are using the language of our enemies which is something we will not allow you to do. We stand behind our institutions and will not tolerate any such comment which will endanger our security or the people that stand for it."

The information minister's comments come a day after the PDM — an alliance of 11 political parties — staged its first public meeting and vowed to dislodge the government within weeks.

The rally was addressed by PDM's top tier leadership including Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Maryam Nawaz, Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, Mahmood Achakzai and many others.

PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif also addressed the rally from London via video link, accusing the security establishment of being behind his ouster as prime minister and for "bringing Imran Khan into power".

His comments came less than a month after Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt Gen Faiz Hameed in a meeting with key opposition figures had cou*n*selled them to refrain from dragging the military into political issues.

Commenting on Nawaz's speech, Chaudhry said the former premier was acting like a "scorned lover".

"[Nawaz] can't understand how to exact revenge from the Army for jilting him. He is unable to forget the past when he was [the favourite]."

Chaudhry also warned the opposition against playing a "dangerous game". "Don't disrespect our jawans and martyrs by adopting this narrative," he said, adding that it was India's agenda to draw a comparison between the upper and lower ranks of the Army.

"This is why I was against Nawaz going abroad [...] because when such people go abroad, they become Altaf Hussain. They become an asset for the international establishment."

He added that when the opposition talked about the difference between Pakistan Army officers, they were pushing India's agenda. "That is why the people of Gujranwala, Sialkot and Narowal rejected you."

Chaudhry went on to say that the opposition's targeting of the Army and the courts was saddening. "This is an attack on the state. If you want to exact revenge in this manner, by saying that until the Army and the courts play a role in helping you save your money, then [realise] that no one will do this."

You are now working on a dangerous narrative and this will also fail, he said. The minister added that Prime Minister Imran Khan's prediction during a TV interview in 2011— that the opposition would band together once the process of accountability was initiated — was ringing true.

"Understand this now and in the future, we will not grant you relief on any of your cases and Nawaz will be brought back from London."

'Flop show'
    During today's media briefing, the information minister called the opposition's powershow a "flop show".

"Their show of unity lacked unity, belief and discipline. They way that Maulana Fazlur Rehman — who is the head of their alliance — was made to address empty chairs [...] I think it was made obvious that they don't have a programme or a way forward for the people.

"Those who didn't accomplish anything during 40 years of governance, what will they be able to accomplish now? They are here to empathise with the poor but when was the last time Maryam Nawaz interacted with a poor person?

"What do they know about the poor and the problems they face? They didn't even have such people at their rally." Faraz added that the result of a month's worth of hype and speeches was a half-full stadium. "People left without listening to the speeches."

The information minister also lambasted PML-N leader Khawaja Asif and PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari for using "inappropriate" language for women that were "not involved in politics".

"[Bilawal] your own mother was in politics. Did you not realise that the language you were using may not be appropriate?"

Meanwhile, Chaudhry mocked the opposition for only being able to gather 15,000 to 18,000 people after spending millions.

"The population of Gujranwala is in the millions [and] the opposition was only able to gather 15,000 to 18,000," he said, adding that the PDM president addressed empty chairs at two in the morning.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1585545/go...g-institutions

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Seems uncle Nawaz under jaani threat

KARACHI: For the first time, the Sharif family has taken substantial measures to beef up the security of former prime minister and PML-N supreme leader Nawaz Sharif. The move comes weeks after Mr Sharif’s fiery speech against the government and his criticism of the military establishment’s alleged interference in political matters. It also coincides with Mr Sharif’s return to active politics.

On Thursday, four local bodyguards were reported to have reached Hasan Nawaz’s office at Stanhope House, from where Nawaz Sharif addressed the Pakistan Democratic Movement rally in Gujranwala via a video link.

Throughout the day, the privately hired guards were stationed close to the office, where nearly three party workers had gathered.

Family sources insist arrangements not connected to PTI protests

Back at the Sharif residence at Avenfield, privately hired guards with vehicles bearing the sign “dog security unit” were seen during the day. Two guards with sniffer dogs were stationed on Dunraven Street, where Avenfield House is situated. The same guards earlier stood outside the gate of their residence with the bodyguards.

The visible presence of security outside his home and the office premises spurred speculations that the Sharif family has hired guards in case a security incident takes place in the situation that PTI activists stage a protest in London.

Led by Sahibzada Jahangir, who is the spokesperson for Prime Minister Imran Khan on trade and investment in the UK and Europe, PTI activists gathered outside Stanhope Place in the afternoon carrying anti-PML-N posters and shouting slogans against Nawaz Sharif. They were met with strong anti-Imran Khan and anti-PTI sloganeering by PML-N activists. Workers from both parties heckled each other but maintained a non-violent protest.

Mr Jahangir told Dawn that he is approaching the office premises to protest against Nawaz Sharif with “200 people” who will follow the UK government’s Covid-19 protocols.

Under these guidelines, no more than six people can gather outside. However, by the evening, PTI activists outside Stanhope House were a few dozen in number.

Interestingly, they carried Pakistan flags instead of the PTI’s party flag and also held placards which called on Nawaz Sharif to “stop spitting venom on Pak army”.

Supporters of both parties flouted coronavirus protocols, as masks were placed on chins and distancing was not observed.

Officers of the Met Police arrived at the spot around 4pm and asked the crowd to maintain social distancing. As the workers ignored the police’s requests, officers formed a line in the middle of the street to separate the activists from rival parties. The crowd held up traffic on the narrow street and irked nearby residents with their loud sloganeering.

Sharif family sources said the security arrangements for Mr Sharif have been in place for weeks and are not connected to these PTI protests. One source said the family feels Mr Sharif’s security is of utmost importance, but did not offer any more comment on the significant increase in the PML-N supreme leader’s security detail.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1585465/na...d-up-in-london

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Seems uncle Nawaz under jaani threat

KARACHI: For the first time, the Sharif family has taken substantial measures to beef up the security of former prime minister and PML-N supreme leader Nawaz Sharif. The move comes weeks after Mr Sharif’s fiery speech against the government and his criticism of the military establishment’s alleged interference in political matters. It also coincides with Mr Sharif’s return to active politics.

On Thursday, four local bodyguards were reported to have reached Hasan Nawaz’s office at Stanhope House, from where Nawaz Sharif addressed the Pakistan Democratic Movement rally in Gujranwala via a video link.

Throughout the day, the privately hired guards were stationed close to the office, where nearly three party workers had gathered.

Family sources insist arrangements not connected to PTI protests

Back at the Sharif residence at Avenfield, privately hired guards with vehicles bearing the sign “dog security unit” were seen during the day. Two guards with sniffer dogs were stationed on Dunraven Street, where Avenfield House is situated. The same guards earlier stood outside the gate of their residence with the bodyguards.

The visible presence of security outside his home and the office premises spurred speculations that the Sharif family has hired guards in case a security incident takes place in the situation that PTI activists stage a protest in London.

Led by Sahibzada Jahangir, who is the spokesperson for Prime Minister Imran Khan on trade and investment in the UK and Europe, PTI activists gathered outside Stanhope Place in the afternoon carrying anti-PML-N posters and shouting slogans against Nawaz Sharif. They were met with strong anti-Imran Khan and anti-PTI sloganeering by PML-N activists. Workers from both parties heckled each other but maintained a non-violent protest.

Mr Jahangir told Dawn that he is approaching the office premises to protest against Nawaz Sharif with “200 people” who will follow the UK government’s Covid-19 protocols.

Under these guidelines, no more than six people can gather outside. However, by the evening, PTI activists outside Stanhope House were a few dozen in number.

Interestingly, they carried Pakistan flags instead of the PTI’s party flag and also held placards which called on Nawaz Sharif to “stop spitting venom on Pak army”.

Supporters of both parties flouted coronavirus protocols, as masks were placed on chins and distancing was not observed.

Officers of the Met Police arrived at the spot around 4pm and asked the crowd to maintain social distancing. As the workers ignored the police’s requests, officers formed a line in the middle of the street to separate the activists from rival parties. The crowd held up traffic on the narrow street and irked nearby residents with their loud sloganeering.

Sharif family sources said the security arrangements for Mr Sharif have been in place for weeks and are not connected to these PTI protests. One source said the family feels Mr Sharif’s security is of utmost importance, but did not offer any more comment on the significant increase in the PML-N supreme leader’s security detail.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1585465/na...d-up-in-london
    I urge every patriotic PK to heckle this crook. Humiliate the kids on the run. Make their life hell.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I urge every patriotic PK to heckle this crook. Humiliate the kids on the run. Make their life hell.
    It's an act. So when the government forces his return he will claim to the British authorities his life is in threat.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny thing is yesterday MNS was yelling that " Gujranwala aap logon ka vote choori gya (Gujranwala people your votes were stolen" and crowd replied |Yes, Yes, Yes |

But, all of the seats were won by N League, not PTI

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    Funny thing is yesterday MNS was yelling that " Gujranwala aap logon ka vote choori gya (Gujranwala people your votes were stolen" and crowd replied |Yes, Yes, Yes |

But, all of the seats were won by N League, not PTI
    Perhaps he was saying that IK was also cheated there.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nawaz Sharif can cut the long story short. Just has to submit the Money Trail. Don't need approval of generals to submit that. Or Army is stopping him from giving Money Trail ?

This realization, that he can go to extremes for hiding his Money Trail, should be good enough for his supporters to leave him.

Raseeda'n day dain mian sb ore hero ban jayain.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If what you claim is to be true then which power has Army taken away from IK?

You made that comment about plots in your OP as in ultimate goal then pointed NS and Zardari weren’t allowing it? Does it make sense?
    I feel like this is what you're doing

Have answered the question literally multiple times about why they want ik in power but if you're not going to bring a new interesting argument to make sense of this pattern I mention than there's no time in arguing wasting my time

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    You don't believe that IK is the most popular politician in the country ?

[/B]

Opposition is losing ground because of shift in socio-cultural dynamics of the country triggered by the rise of electronic and social media during the last 15 years. 3G/4G internet's availability to the masses (introduced in 2013/14) has led to increased awareness even in rural areas. This has relativity reduced the hold of professional politicians/feudals and corrupt lower level officials (tehsildars, patwaris, SHOs etc) on their 'subjects'. These people were the backbone of the most traditional parties that are now in opposition and the decline of these people has made it difficult for the party leaders to defend decades of plunder and looting. IK and establishment along with judiciary is only capitalising on the decline of traditional politicians.

IK is without doubt the most popular politician in the country and I see no harm if establishment supports such a person to bypass the obstacles posed by the entrenched traditional dynastic political parties that blocked the path of an honest popular leader for so many years.
    Ik is the most popular leader and would win the majority of the votes in presidential election no doubt 100% man can talk...

But you agree with my point that army helped Ik in election (regardless of the fact that it was good or bad for the country because that's something that people will disagree/agree with and thier are other threads for that) and if that's true than that was my point all along

For better or for worse army helped PTI by putting opposition out of mainstream/public eye in around same time (2-3 years before, after election year)

because internet may have helped IK's popularity
    but that wouldn't explain all the bad eggs of 5-6 opposition parties going in jail/out of mainstream public eye in and around same time for crimes they have been doing for decades
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:07.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday evening, while addressing the Tiger Force Convention in Islamabad, turned his guns on former prime minister Nawaz Sharif — calling him out on his past links to dictators and dismissing his stance as a desperate attempt to save a legacy which has become mired in corruption cases.

The address came a day after the Opposition's Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) held its first power show in Gujranwala.

PM Imran Khan started off his address by welcoming the Tiger Force volunteers and thanking them for their enthusiasm. He was interrupted at multiple times by the crowd, which continued loudly shouting its support for the prime minister.

"You have to be quiet. You have to listen to me quietly," he asked multiple times. "It is important that I say what I need to say."

He then thanked the Tiger Force for its activities since it was formed on March 28.

"I would like to thank you on behalf of the nation," he said, before he was interrupted and had to ask for some quiet again.

"You will enjoy what I have to say if you are quiet. Because there was a circus last night and I want to talk about it as well."

Addressing the Tiger Force, which is largely comprised of youth volunteers, he said that it is important for them to understand their position and the importance of their work.

"The volunteer force has a high stature in society, because you have to protect the rights of our citizens. This is a big role in a democracy: Tigers, you have a big role. Pakistanis are a nation who stand for their country," he said.

"I cannot speak to you everyday, so listen to me: We are a nation of people who have a big heart.

'Wheat shortage due to irregular rainfall'
    "There was a shortfall in wheat in Pakistan because in the last two years it rained at the wrong time due to climate change," he said.

"I have called you today because there is inflation in our country and there are many reasons for it. The rupee has fallen against the dollar because when we got the government, we had the largest trade deficit."

"There was a $40 billion trade deficit. When the rupee falls, whatever we buy from outside, the price of it increases — such as gas, petrol and electricity — all of this increases. I'm not referring to diesel on purpose," he said.

Referring again to irregular rainfall, which he had blamed for the wheat shortage, PM Imran Khan said, "It rained when the wheat was supposed to be thrashed. That decreased the supply of wheat, and we saw a deficit. We needed 7.2 million tonnes of wheat. When there was a deficit, the price of wheat increased."

"We found out about the shortage late, because the systems we had were not right. We have countered that deficit by importing [wheat]."

"I need your help to counter hoarding. What you have to do is that you will not intervene yourself. You all have a mobile phone: you have to take picture and put it it up on the portal that we have launched."

"It is the job of the administration to take action, the responsibility of [finding who is] hoarding is on you," he said.

"You will help the administration. You will not to interfere — because [you have to realise] that people will [pose as] Tigers to blackmail shopkeepers, which is why [I am asking] you that do not interfere," he warned.

"The sugar mill producers are few in number, and most of them are very powerful. The Sharif family and the Zardari family both have sugar mills. For the first time, a detailed inquiry was held regarding sugar. I am telling the nation today that under the plan we are introducing, you will not get overpriced sugar," he said.

'The circus that happened yesterday'

"I now want to talk about the circus that happened yesterday. You will not enjoy it if you keep shouting slogans," he continued.

"I promise you that you will enjoy what I have to say on the circus. Eleven years ago, I had predicted this that there will be this circus," he said, before asking that an old video clip be played that showed him making that claim.

"I had predicted that when we go after these robbers, they will unite. You saw last night that they were together."

"I will not talk about the two children who made speeches; I do not want to talk about them," he said, referring to Maryam Nawaz and Bilawal Bhutto.

"One of them may be a grandmother, but she is still a child for me," he continued. "The reason (I do not want want to talk about them) is that no human can be considered to be a leader till they undergo a struggle. These two have not done an hour's halal work in their lives!"

"The two who are lecturing today, they were raised on the haram earned by their two respective fathers. It is pointless to talk about them," he said.

"I want to talk about the person who spoke from London," he said, referring to Nawaz Sharif.

"But before that you have to see his face when he wanted to go to England, and what has happened to his face when he is finally in England," he continued.

Behind him, two pictures of Nawaz Sharif were projected on a screen — one showing him in an unflattering light, the other of him passionately addressing his supporters last night at the Gujranwala Jalsa.

"When Shireen Mazari saw this (referring to the unflattering photo), she became teary-eyed. I am telling you again — seeing tears in Shireen Mazari’s eyes is not a normal thing. She isn't so easily moved," he said as the crowd roared with laughter.

"Even I would have been teary eyed if I hadn't known him [Nawaz Sharif] so well," he quipped.

PM Imran Khan slams Nawaz for being a hypocrite
    While he had been in a light mood, mocking and taunting the opposition, at this point, the prime minister's tone suddenly turned serious.

"My Tigers and the Pakistani youth: in all of South Asia’s history, there has not been a government in India which hates Muslims and Pakistan as much as Narendra Modi’s government does.

"Attacks are being carried out against our soldiers: our soldiers are sacrificing their lives. Just day before yesterday, 20 of Pakistan’s security forces were martyred," he said, his voice rising.

"Why are they sacrificing their lives? It's for us and this country!" he said.

"And this jackal [Nawaz Sharif], who ran from here, is sitting there [in London] used this language against our army chief and the DG ISI," he said as the crowd shouted in anger.

"This is the Nawaz Sharif — and many of you will not remember because you were not even born then — this is that Nawaz Sharif who became a minister by [gaining favour with] General Jilani!" the prime minister thundered.

"This is the same person who became chief minister polishing General Ziaul Haq's boots," he added.

"This is that same man who took millions from the Mehran Bank from former ISI chief General Asad Durrani to fight elections against Benazir Bhutto."

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik is the most popular leader and would win the majority of the votes in presidential election no doubt 100% man can talk...

But you agree with my point that army helped Ik in election (regardless of the fact that it was good or bad for the country because that's something that people will disagree/agree with and thier are other threads for that) and if that's true than that was my point all along

For better or for worse army helped PTI by putting opposition out of mainstream/public eye in around same time (2-3 years before, after election year)

but that wouldn't explain all the bad eggs of 5-6 opposition parties going in jail/out of mainstream public eye in and around same time for crimes they have been doing for decades
    Yes establishment helped IK by making it a fair competition. That's all IK needed.

You calling him army's rag doll or people calling him puppet are totally unfair.
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:07.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wish we had the Chinese system. Horse feces type people like Nawaz Sharif would be long dead.

Couldn't even manage to bring more than 20k people in an area where he won all seats then he has the gall to bark and call IK selected.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, IK's gain in popularity resulted in loss of power for the crooks at various levels hence the reason why bad eggs of opposition parties are facing jail time now.

Our PM is the person who is supported by majority Pakistanis. I do not see what's the issue here ?
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:08.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like this is what you're doing

Have answered the question literally multiple times about why they want ik in power but if you're not going to bring a new interesting argument to make sense of this pattern I mention than there's no time in arguing wasting my time
    you’re trying to make it seem as if family run political business at the expense of common Pakistani are the champions of democracy.

Let me state the facts for you again.

Vast majority of Pakistani voted IK
    Minimum people showed up for 11 combined opposition political rally.
    If army had orchestrated as you claim then more people would’ve showed up in opposition rally.
    You came up with a plot and cheesy pizza theory and when asked to use logic you couldn’t answer.

Let me remind you again, which you keep ignoring, neither NS nor Zardari are in the business of democracy, the only party is PTI.

Now if you can’t come up with factual evidence regarding your claim then I suggest you to stop wasting time and educate yourself before start calling other ignorant and vast majority of Pakistani ignorant for voting in PTI.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The inflation has hit all time high. The biggest opposition of IK is manghai, not these parties.

I'm not blaming Khan Sahab for this inflation but gareeb adami does not give a crap about the reasons. They need to feed their familes and are desperate. IMF demand of increase in gas/ electricity tarifs hasn't been implemented and also demand of increase in taxes to reach the goal of tax revenue target.

Tough times ahead for IK
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:03.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PML-N is done and dusted.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    The inflation has hit all time high. The biggest opposition of IK is manghai, not these parties.

I'm not blaming Khan Sahab for this inflation but gareeb adami does not give a crap about the reasons. They need to feed their familes and are desperate. IMF demand of increase in gas/ electricity tarifs hasn't been implemented and also demand of increase in taxes to reach the goal of tax revenue target.

Tough times ahead for IK
    No one can’t blame IK if one understands how economy works.

Everyone understand how difficult it is for away but there’s no other way but to go through this struggle and I believe only party that will eventually get us out of this mess is PTI.
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:03.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No one can’t blame IK if one understands how economy works.

Everyone understand how difficult it is for away but there’s no other way but to go through this struggle and I believe only party that will eventually get us out of this mess is PTI.
    Easy for you to say this if inflation doesn't effect you. I gave you a bitter reality that there is bound to be backlash, masses don't want to know how economy works. They want to feed their familes
    bo

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy for you to say this if inflation doesn't effect you. I gave you a bitter reality that there is bound to be backlash, masses don't want to know how economy works. They want to feed their familes
    bo
    No one has all their family members well off, if you’re in middle class then inflation effects everyone.

The difference between you and I is, I want permanent solution and for that I’m okay to go through struggle phase so my kinds don’t have to whereas you want temporary and quick solution when there isn’t any quick solution.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Tough times ahead for IK
    Unfortunately, years of loot and plunder have left PK at the mercy of international lenders. And you are right that the man on the street doesn't care, or understands how this works. But surely they must understand that if a country has been plundered it will takes years to fix. It takes a few seconds to cut down a tree but it takes years for it to grow.
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:04.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No one has all their family members well off, if you’re in middle class then inflation effects everyone.

The difference between you and I is, I want permanent solution and for that I’m okay to go through struggle phase so my kinds don’t have to whereas you want temporary and quick solution when there isn’t any quick solution.
    Read my orginal again. My post was a political commentory about the harsh truth of what the suitation is. I don't blame Ik for inflation and neither expect quick solution.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, years of loot and plunder have left PK at the mercy of international lenders. And you are right that the man on the street doesn't care, or understands how this works. But surely they must understand that if a country has been plundered it will takes years to fix. It takes a few seconds to cut down a tree but it takes years for it to grow.
    It's a fallacy that inflation only affects the poorest in the hierarchy and in many cases, the poor don't even have any impact of inflation. The people that get severely impacted by inflation are the middle-class people whose livelihood depends on a fixed monthly salary with no alternate sources of income.

Everyone else in the chain has variable income and the cascading impact of inflation is actually a result of all the stakeholders of the chain increasing their revenue by a certain level. I'll give an example

Say the fuel price goes up from 100 rs/liter to 110 rs/liter

1. Local transport system: increases fare
    2. Daily wagers: increase their wage
    3. Wholesale food chains (sabzi mandi etc.): increase the price
    4. Small-scale resellers who buy from wholesale food chains: increase the price
    5. Professionals licensed or otherwise (Car mechanics, Doctors, Electricians, Plumbers etc.): increase fee
    6. Big Businesses: Increase commodity price
    7. House owners: Increase rent

and so on.

Everything in Pakistan is a mafia and it has been well protected by the incumbent politicians and in most cases, they are directly involved in it. Poultry, Cotton, Sugarcane, Dairy are entirely under the control of the Sharif clan along with cold storage facilities that maintain the food supply chains.

The politicians have played their role in destroying the country in more than one way and the (not so) Sharif clan is directly involved in this process in so many ways that it's not even possible to count them all.

IK and his team maybe incompetent, but these people are the genuine **** of this earth.

Azaadi. InshAllah.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my orginal again. My post was a political commentory about the harsh truth of what the suitation is. I don't blame Ik for inflation and neither expect quick solution.
    In that case you've stated the obvious and everyone is aware of it, IK has repeated many times.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, IK's gain in popularity resulted in loss of power for the crooks at various levels hence the reason why bad eggs of opposition parties are facing jail time now.

Our PM is the person who is supported by majority Pakistanis. I do not see what's the issue here ?
    I hope you're not saying the judiciary bought into naya Pakistan right before the election and decided to clean up their act…

So I think what you're saying is that Army saw a clean character man and decided to bring him in power just like they did with every other political party so they (oppositions) shoulndt complain because at one point they also received their blessings and they were replaced by the better man (at the very least from the militaries prespective he was the better man opposition parties would disagree of course)

Agreed, simple and opposition shoundt complain

That was my whole argument that it happened (it was the right or wrong thing is not part of the argument) which people are refusing to believe thinking that I am accusing army of voter fraud no they just brought “legitimate” decades old charges against the opposition around the same time of the election season to give him advantage and this is what opposition is crying about this is what they mean by help but thats where opposition is wrong you were simply replaced just like you replaced someone else...

But my point is people should analyse and look at what's happening doesnt mean go and support the opposition but atleast look at the pattern and know who is pulling the strings so if one day IK look around for military corruption and before the election some charges from 15-20 years ago show up than you'll know what's actually happening

AGAIN IT DOESN'T MEAN THOSE CHARGES WOULD NOT BE LEGITIMATE but why did they suddenly showed up before the elections so if people knew the pattern they'll be vigilant against it

Second point my problem was never that people personally liked IK more than any other opposition leader cause they do and that why i mentioned in presidential system he would have won with a big majority (something Pakistan should think about I am a huge believer of that style of governance it eliminates the zaat, baradari type of situation prevalent in parliamentary system)

But the point was that system was abused to get him to power cases that should have been decided years ago started popping up around election year to give him an edge (it was not questioning the popularity of IK)

(opposition shoundt complain because they were the beneficiary of same privilege that PTI is right know)

Yes establishment helped IK by making it a fair competition. That's all IK needed.

You calling him army's rag doll or people calling him puppet are totally unfair.
    Hesitantly agreed with the first point only because establishment always helped people to reach that finnish line so in a way it was never a fair competition to begin with so opposition is just being hypocritical by asking for a fair competition in the first place

Every person who ever reached PM office was expected to do army's bidding because they helped them get to power in the first place so I was unfair let me rephrase it

Every PM after bhutto was Army's puppet because they were helped by army to reach that position

“Know there's no real opposition left because all of them are in jail or obscurity

The Army is the only powerful institution that can control all these groups and they are working their magic to support IK (because he (and any other elected PM who was supported by army and thats just everyone after Bhutto) lets them do what they like to do like get plots in DHA, make money from Papa John's franchises, etc, etc..) “
    Last edited by The Viper; 18th October 2020 at 01:27.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    It's a fallacy that inflation only affects the poorest in the hierarchy and in many cases, the poor don't even have any impact of inflation. The people that get severely impacted by inflation are the middle-class people whose livelihood depends on a fixed monthly salary with no alternate sources of income.

Everyone else in the chain has variable income and the cascading impact of inflation is actually a result of all the stakeholders of the chain increasing their revenue by a certain level. I'll give an example

Say the fuel price goes up from 100 rs/liter to 110 rs/liter

1. Local transport system: increases fare
    2. Daily wagers: increase their wage
    3. Wholesale food chains (sabzi mandi etc.): increase the price
    4. Small-scale resellers who buy from wholesale food chains: increase the price
    5. Professionals licensed or otherwise (Car mechanics, Doctors, Electricians, Plumbers etc.): increase fee
    6. Big Businesses: Increase commodity price
    7. House owners: Increase rent

and so on.

Everything in Pakistan is a mafia and it has been well protected by the incumbent politicians and in most cases, they are directly involved in it. Poultry, Cotton, Sugarcane, Dairy are entirely under the control of the Sharif clan along with cold storage facilities that maintain the food supply chains.

The politicians have played their role in destroying the country in more than one way and the (not so) Sharif clan is directly involved in this process in so many ways that it's not even possible to count them all.

IK and his team maybe incompetent, but these people are the genuine **** of this earth.
    Great post. When fuel prices increase everybody jacks up their rates but when they decrease no one reduces. This is where an effective bureaucracy is the need of the hour and this is where the PTI government have their hands tied. The bureaucracy has been fostered by corrupt PPP and PML-N and they are trying to bide their time and wait for the return of the looters and plunderers purposefully trying to make the PTI government look like a failure.

A couple of weeks ago there was an interview of ex DG FIA, a Sharif pawn, he said when Khan government took over and instructed me to probe corruption on the Sharifs I categorically told them I'm a 22 grade officer and retiring in a bit I don't want to ruin the end of my career no investigation will take place till I'm here. This is the kind of bull that Khan has had to deal with. Now he has his own man as DG FIA.

Also to control wheat and sugar prices the government decided to import it and flood the market, here again the bureaucracy ruined their plans. Import notification was issued but with the same sales tax on imported wheat and sugar, this didn't result in any substantial decrease in market rate.

I think what needs to happen is that after Senate elections Khan needs to dissolve assemblies and again go for elections, try and get two thirds to fix all these structural issues.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Even if true, full Salam and Salute to the fauj for kicking this badniyat ghadar and chor out of office in national interest

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you're not saying the judiciary bought into naya Pakistan right before the election and decided to clean up their act…

So I think what you're saying is that Army saw a clean character man and decided to bring him in power just like they did with every other political party so they (oppositions) shoulndt complain because at one point they also received their blessings and they were replaced by the better man (at the very least from the militaries prespective he was the better man opposition parties would disagree of course)

That was my whole argument that it happened (it was the right or wrong thing is not part of the argument) which people are refusing to believe thinking that I am accusing army of voter fraud no they just brought “legitimate” decades old charges against the opposition around the same time of the election season to give him advantage and this is what opposition is crying about this is what they mean by help but thats where opposition is wrong you were simply replaced just like you replaced someone else...

But my point is people should analyse and look at what's happening doesnt mean go and support the opposition but atleast look at the pattern and know who is pulling the strings so if one day IK look around for military corruption and before the election some charges from 15-20 years ago show up than you'll know what's actually happening

AGAIN IT DOESN'T MEAN THOSE CHARGES WOULD NOT BE LEGITIMATE but why did they suddenly showed up before the elections so if people knew the pattern they'll be vigilant against it

Second point my problem was never that people personally liked IK more than any other opposition leader cause they do and that why i mentioned in presidential system he would have won with a big majority (something Pakistan should think about I am a huge believer of that style of governance it eliminates the zaat, baradari type of situation prevalent in parliamentary system)

But the point was that system was abused to get him to power cases that should have been decided years ago started popping up around election year to give him an edge (it was not questioning the popularity of IK)

(opposition shoundt complain because they were the beneficiary of same privilege that PTI is right know)

Hesitantly agreed with the first point only because establishment always helped people to reach that finnish line so in a way it was never a fair competition to begin with so opposition is just being hypocritical by asking for a fair competition in the first place

Every person who ever reached PM office was expected to do army's bidding because they helped them get to power in the first place so I was unfair let me rephrase it

Every PM after bhutto was Army's puppet because they were helped by army to reach that position

“Know there's no real opposition left because all of them are in jail or obscurity

The Army is the only powerful institution that can control all these groups and they are working their magic to support IK (because he (and any other elected PM who was supported by army and thats just everyone after Bhutto) lets them do what they like to do like get plots in DHA, make money from Papa John's franchises, etc, etc..) “
    Again, if only cheesy pizza were required for corrupt parties to make billions then why wouldn't they continue to provide them? Out of all 3, NS, Zardari and IK, it would be easier for both NS and Zardari to have army their pizza while making Billions - if you can answer that question then everything else would probably be discussed.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, if only cheesy pizza were required for corrupt parties to make billions then why wouldn't they continue to provide them? Out of all 3, NS, Zardari and IK, it would be easier for both NS and Zardari to have army their pizza while making Billions - if you can answer that question then everything else would probably be discussed.
    I feel like this is what you're doing Have answered the question literally multiple times about why they want ik in power but if you're not going to bring a new interesting argument to make sense of this pattern I mention than there's no time in arguing wasting my time
    look back on our convo have already answered why they would rather have IK than the other guys your stuck up on cheesy pizzas is only making me Hungary not adding to your point its becoming a bit ridiculous know

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look back on our convo have already answered why they would rather have IK than the other guys your stuck up on cheesy pizzas is only making me Hungary not adding to your point its becoming a bit ridiculous know
    You haven't.

But let me ask you again if all corrupt parties had to do to approve the files then why wouldn't they do it while they were doing the same for every uneducated politician. It would be the easier option to keep making billions at the expense of Pakistani awam.

Then you mentioned about the power Army wanted to keep, which power has Army taken away from IK government that PML-N, MQM and PPP wanted to keep from Army?

Debut
    Apr 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    water is wet

you really can't beat the game. If you earn anything, it's minus taxes. If you buy anything it's plus taxes.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Water is wet everywhere.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I asked you to name the politicians from the opposition that are being persecuted unfairly for corruption

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You haven't.

But let me ask you again if all corrupt parties had to do to approve the files then why wouldn't they do it while they were doing the same for every uneducated politician. It would be the easier option to keep making billions at the expense of Pakistani awam.

Then you mentioned about the power Army wanted to keep, which power has Army taken away from IK government that PML-N, MQM and PPP wanted to keep from Army?
    Not approving files wasn't there to stop army corruption explained it like a millions times already c'mon

PPP, PMLN and all the other parties wanted more power (power that in normal democracies is in the hands of executive) and that power is in the hands of army

In foreign policy decisions army refused to give them that power
    They didn't like Fauji foundation and the unfair advantage it had on businesses (their businesses)
    They felt uneasy about them interfering in governmental affairs (the constant turmoil of the 90s when military took sides, the coups)

They get back on them by

C ns was criticizing the army publicly even as a pm
    D- Zardari was sending letters to Us about military interference and coup threats

They replaced him with IK who "listens"

They can't stop but they sure do make things "annoying" (as I said a million times in this thread but its not getting across you because you don't want it to)

so frikin annoying have answered this like a millions times already my brain is literally becoming a masala because I have to repeat the same points again and again

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked you to name the politicians from the opposition that are being persecuted unfairly for corruption
    you clearly haven't read even a part of my post...

If you are not going to do that don't expect a reply

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly no one except for @Greenstorm is capable of putting a well thought out, logical response to the "pattern" problem I raised and is just putting incoherent babbles on this thread as "reply's" replying for the sake of replying

so enough said on this thread I may respond to him but other than that no point in indulging with others cause they haven't proven themselves worthy of coming back with a logical counter explanation to the problem I raised so for your own sake don't quote me cause I am not replying

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not approving files wasn't there to stop army corruption explained it like a millions times already c'mon

PPP, PMLN and all the other parties wanted more power (power that in normal democracies is in the hands of executive) and that power is in the hands of army

In foreign policy decisions army refused to give them that power
    They didn't like Fauji foundation and the unfair advantage it had on businesses (their businesses)
    They felt uneasy about them interfering in governmental affairs (the constant turmoil of the 90s when military took sides, the coups)

They get back on them by

C ns was criticizing the army publicly even as a pm
    D- Zardari was sending letters to Us about military interference and coup threats

They replaced him with IK who "listens"

They can't stop but they sure do make things "annoying" (as I said a million times in this thread but its not getting across you because you don't want it to)

so frikin annoying have answered this like a millions times already my brain is literally becoming a masala because I have to repeat the same points again and again
    Again, which power IK as a PM has given up for him to be elected that NS, Zardari and MQM couldn’t?

Let’s not touch the foreign policies because then you’ll naive assumptions will be exposed completely.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly no one except for @Greenstorm is capable of putting a well thought out, logical response to the "pattern" problem I raised and is just putting incoherent babbles on this thread as "reply's" replying for the sake of replying

so enough said on this thread I may respond to him but other than that no point in indulging with others cause they haven't proven themselves worthy of coming back with a logical counter explanation to the problem I raised so for your own sake don't quote me cause I am not replying
    Your whole assumption is based on a pattern and nothing else and when asked to used logic that assumption tattered.

Probably a good idea for you to exit.

Democracy is kicking and alive in Pakistan and has been since Zardari became the president of Pakistan.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    you clearly haven't read even a part of my post...

If you are not going to do that don't expect a reply
    Answer the question, name the members of the opposition that are innocent?

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Great post. When fuel prices increase everybody jacks up their rates but when they decrease no one reduces. This is where an effective bureaucracy is the need of the hour and this is where the PTI government have their hands tied. The bureaucracy has been fostered by corrupt PPP and PML-N and they are trying to bide their time and wait for the return of the looters and plunderers purposefully trying to make the PTI government look like a failure.

A couple of weeks ago there was an interview of ex DG FIA, a Sharif pawn, he said when Khan government took over and instructed me to probe corruption on the Sharifs I categorically told them I'm a 22 grade officer and retiring in a bit I don't want to ruin the end of my career no investigation will take place till I'm here. This is the kind of bull that Khan has had to deal with. Now he has his own man as DG FIA.

Also to control wheat and sugar prices the government decided to import it and flood the market, here again the bureaucracy ruined their plans. Import notification was issued but with the same sales tax on imported wheat and sugar, this didn't result in any substantial decrease in market rate.

I think what needs to happen is that after Senate elections Khan needs to dissolve assemblies and again go for elections, try and get two thirds to fix all these structural issues.
    Khan will not win re-elections at the moment. Jahil awam is blaing IK for inflation and want miah back.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Khan will not win re-elections at the moment. Jahil awam is blaing IK for inflation and want miah back.
    We all saw how much support these guys have just yesterday.

They blame IK for inflation and there is some truth to it as well, but they also know that the leader is clean and not corrupt.

Also elections are 3 years from now. Inflation will be curbed in a couple of months.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Judiciary was not interested in entertaining the petition against NS after Panama leaks scandal. IK forced them to do so by calling for nation wide sit ins and protests. Almost whole country came to a standstill due to those protests and on the night, when there were severe clashes between police and protesters from KP (entering Islamabad from M1), did the relevant forces 'pushed' supreme court to hear those petitions filed against NS. So it was mainly due to IK's efforts that judiciary was forced to initiate trial of NS. Surely you cannot accuse military of revealing Panama assets and NS was doing just fine before this scandal broke out

The difference is that IK was not just another clean character man. NS and Bhutto were nobodies when they were brought into dictators' cabinets but unlike them IK had already formed government in KP without establishment's help and had a nation wide following. In a proper democratic setup, free from biradri and zamendari politics, IK would have attained power even in 2013.

I too believe that presidential system is perhaps the only way to bring our country out of this mess.

Your whole pattern argument loses weight when we go into details. You are overstating military's role during last 10 years (remember not everyone in military wanted to change status co, IK even accused some military officials of tempering in 2013 elections) and are overlooking many other factors which initiated the downfall of traditional dynastic politicians. You consider IK as more of the same whereas I think his rise is a consequence of mass proliferation of media whose impact we have seen world wide during the last decade (Arab spring, Modi, Trump and rise other nationalist/populist leaders).

You probably consider our military as a source of evil and Nawaz-Zardaris attempts at 'annoying' them, even for their own benefit, would have been beneficial for the country in the long run whereas I think that military isn't the one stopping this country from progressing. Its extended role is a consequence of the neighbourhood that we find ourselves in. You are completely ignoring the external players and their activities in the region. NS-AZ, PTM and now maulana diesel's attempts at annoying the state has external backing. The only way to defeat Pakistan is to destroy the only institution holding the country together, the age old technique of pitching the people against the military.

Bold

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This argument that the military brought IK to power, which is the basis of the opposition’s entire narrative, is in fact the weakest argument. If the military engineered PTI’s victory, why would they give the PTI the thinnest majority imaginable? PTI rule with a coalition without which it collapses. What military strategist would pull of this sort of stunt? IK won fair and square, regardless of how it inconveniences PPP/PML.

As someone stated before, Pakistan’s changing demographics and technological penetration though social media is weakening the institutionalized pillars of the feudal systems which the PPP/PML are built on. In the future, these pillars will continue to erode and collapse.

We saw this phenomenon in India where the dynasty of the Congress Party couldn’t stand the test of time and lost its relevancy. Simply put, the new South Asia is younger, more globally aware and moving away from father to daughter to son power transfers.

The opposition should get serious and reform and become a real democratic opposition, instead of family parties. Else, they will continue to lose relevance.

Neither Maryam Nawaz nor Bilawal ever held real jobs but they intend to make a nuclear armed nation of almost 250 million people as their first job, simply because of their last name. And they have the gall to talk about democracy and the other nonsense them and Dawn spread habitually to sell their narrative to non-Pakistani audiences.

PDM is a bankrupt grouping which will implode from within. Give it some time.

Give me a break.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    LAHORE: Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed lashed out at former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, hinting that the PML-N may be banned as its leaders continue to “speak the language of the enemy”.

"Your political funeral will come from London. Your politics will not thrive in Pakistan now," said the federal minister, speaking at a news conference in Lahore on Saturday.

He said that if the PML-N continues to "speak the language of the enemy" then it should be banned. "I cannot issue [a notification to ban the PML-N], Nawaz has strangled his own politics. He is a student of Zia-ul-Haq's academy, is a product of GHQ gate number 4. Never was he a student leader," said Rasheed.

Secret meeting in Istanbul

The railways minister said that he knew about a secret meeting between Nawaz Sharif and another personality that took place in Istanbul's Renaissance Hotel, but refrained from revealing more.

"Nawaz Sharif, I know about the meeting at Hotel Renaissance in Istanbul [that took place] at 11:20," he said, putting a finger to his lips. "I am not allowed to speak on it. And I have prohibited myself from speaking about it."

The railways minister challenged the PML-N to resign from the assemblies if they are serious in their campaign against the government. "Hand in your resignations. You will know where you stand," he said.

Rasheed said that Nawaz was playing a dangerous game against the Pakistan Army, slamming the former prime minister of towing the line of international powers by tarnishing the image of the armed forces.

"Do they think governments go because of jalsas?" asked Sheikh Rashid. "If their jalsa is compared to Benazir's 1986 and Imran Khan's Lahore jalsa, then this was a failed and incomplete jalsa," he said.

Gujranwala jalsa

Commenting on the Opposition's Gujranwala jalsa, the minister said that he had stopped judging political rallies on the basis of numbers. "I judge jalsas by their engagement nowadays," he said, refusing to comment more on the matter.

Rasheed criticised the PML-N supremo, saying that the former prime minister's party had also voted for army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa's extension earlier this year.

He said that the only reason that the 11-party Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) was formed was so that Maryam Nawaz could agree to a compromise with the government and fly out of the country.

Talking about former Punjab chief minister Shehbaz Sharif, Rasheed said that the prime minister's aide Shahzad Akbar would know more about who the PML-N president is meeting with.

Responding to a question, the Awami Muslim League (AML) chief challenged Nawaz to return to the country and then mobilise his workers against the government. He said that the PML-N supremo should be brought back to the country to face cases against him in courts.

PDM power show

The Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) leaders had last night, in a power show in Gujranwala, warned PM Imran Khan that his days in government were numbered.

Addressing a gathering of thousands at the venue, Maryam Nawaz had said that she was fighting for the businesses that had been destroyed during the incumbent government's tenure and the journalists who were being silenced.

"People [journalists] who stood with the truth were fired from their jobs," she had said. "I have come to present the case of the Lady Health Workers as well before you, who are languishing on the roads of Islamabad."

PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari also took the stage to lash out at PM Imran Khan and his government, saying that the cricketer-turned-politician did not have any solution to the problems of the poor.

"Imran's solution to inflation is Tiger Force," he had said. "His solution to locusts is the Tiger Force. His solution to COVID-19 is the Tiger Force," Bilawal added, mocking the premier's volunteer force. "This is the solution he has to your problems."

Referring to PM Imran Khan's statement that the civilian government and the military leadership were on the same page, Bilawal had said that "the selectors and the selected" will have to come on the Opposition's page otherwise they will have to go.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/73...shaikh-rasheed

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are good at identifying the patterns.
    Can you decipher this mystery for us? I think you can. So please enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Nawaz Sharif can cut the long story short. Just has to submit the Money Trail. Don't need approval of generals to submit that. Or Army is stopping him from giving Money Trail ?

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I was watching YT video on Rauf Klasra’s channel. It was shocking to hear that Imran Khan has openly admitted that Army was directly involved in election rigging. Imran Khan during his recent speech to tiger force he talked about Khawaja Asif making a call to Army chief that he was losing the election and begged him and at the end Khawaja Asif won by a tiny margin.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Nawaz Sharif withdrew from speech of Karachi Jalsa after he received a call from a Brigadier

Challenge Generals ko, ore orders Brigadier say b.

kesay kar letay ho yaar.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I was watching YT video on Rauf Klasra’s channel. It was shocking to hear that Imran Khan has openly admitted that Army was directly involved in election rigging. Imran Khan during his recent speech to tiger force he talked about Khawaja Asif making a call to Army chief that he was losing the election and begged him and at the end Khawaja Asif won by a tiny margin.
    i think that was the previous election where we all know massive rigging occurred. Nawaz has never one a free election. He has always been given support from the establishment. This isnt even news anymore. The one time in recent memory where he wasnt given any support was when IK won that election and thats why he's crying. He's not crying for any other reason other than why did you forsake me general sahib..lol

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No brother, army didn’t help Khawaja Asif. I know this for a fact that Asif himself sent people to the polling station to throw ballot papers away. A few days after the elections were happened the votes for Usman Dar were found in the gutter.

Asif did call the general which Imran told us all.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Sanaullah Zehri quits PML-N after Nawaz Sharif’s narrative

Former Chief Minister of Balochistan Sardar Sanaullah Zehri on Saturday announced to part ways with Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) accusing Nawaz Sharif of “betraying all those who stood by him in testing times”.

“From today, Nawaz Sharif is our political opponent,” said Nawab Zehri while announcing his resignation from the PML-N’s Central Executive Committee.

“I’ll chalk out future course of action after consulting my friends and aides.”

He challenged the PML-N to secure even a single seat from the province without their support. “I challenge PML-N to secure the win on even a single seat from Balochistan now,” he said during an event while flanked by another former PML-N stalwart Abdul Qadir Baloch, who left the party recently.

Zehri, a former chief minister of Balochistan, is the second PML-N leader to have resigned from the party. Last week Lt Gen (retd) Abdul Qadir Baloch quit the party “in protest against Nawaz Sharif’s anti-military narrative”, though the party sought to give it different colour.

Former CM recalled that he and Qadir Balochwere awarded PML-N tickets from Balochistan when nobody was ready to contest polls on their party symbol in 2018.

“We will now show him as to who owns Balochistan, either it is the Baloch people or him,” said Zehri while terming Nawaz a friend of Modi. “I announce my resignation from the Central Executive Committee of Nawaz Sharif and will now openly challenge him at every platform,” he said.

https://www.brecorder.com/news/40031...rifs-narrative

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Sanaullah Zehri quits PML-N after Nawaz Sharif’s narrative

Former Chief Minister of Balochistan Sardar Sanaullah Zehri on Saturday announced to part ways with Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) accusing Nawaz Sharif of “betraying all those who stood by him in testing times”.

“From today, Nawaz Sharif is our political opponent,” said Nawab Zehri while announcing his resignation from the PML-N’s Central Executive Committee.

“I’ll chalk out future course of action after consulting my friends and aides.”

He challenged the PML-N to secure even a single seat from the province without their support. “I challenge PML-N to secure the win on even a single seat from Balochistan now,” he said during an event while flanked by another former PML-N stalwart Abdul Qadir Baloch, who left the party recently.

Zehri, a former chief minister of Balochistan, is the second PML-N leader to have resigned from the party. Last week Lt Gen (retd) Abdul Qadir Baloch quit the party “in protest against Nawaz Sharif’s anti-military narrative”, though the party sought to give it different colour.

Former CM recalled that he and Qadir Balochwere awarded PML-N tickets from Balochistan when nobody was ready to contest polls on their party symbol in 2018.

“We will now show him as to who owns Balochistan, either it is the Baloch people or him,” said Zehri while terming Nawaz a friend of Modi. “I announce my resignation from the Central Executive Committee of Nawaz Sharif and will now openly challenge him at every platform,” he said.

https://www.brecorder.com/news/40031...rifs-narrative
    These acolytes know Sharif is safe and sound in UK and it's them who'd have to face the music hence change in tone