Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mohsin Dawar: Martial law in full effect under hybrid regime

Cold, hard facts from one of Pakistan's best and most forward thinking MNAs.

How can the right of protest be taken away from Ali Wazir MNA in such fashion?

We need to think about the impact this is having on our country. People should be allowed to protest openly without worrying about being treated like this.

Unfortunately we will write long threads and complain about human rights abuses in other countries but we are always quiet when it happens in Pakistan. People are even more upset by Captain Safdar's childish antics than they are at human rights abuses. When will we take responsibility for the most vulnerable in our society?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    kido, you didnt seen the martial law, once you see it, you will be quaking your pants....
    Last edited by The Viper; 20th October 2020 at 03:34.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post

We need to think about the impact this is having on our country. People should be allowed to protest openly without worrying about being treated like this.

Unfortunately we will write long threads and complain about human rights abuses in other countries but we are always quiet when it happens in Pakistan. People are even more upset by Captain Safdar's childish antics than they are at human rights abuses. When will we take responsibility for the most vulnerable in our society?
    hahaha..

none of you have a clue what martial law was. Try asking those who lived through it or were children through it..Most forward looking MP? why? what does he offer the nation other than separatism and a new Syria?

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Nooras, Patwari's and Saeen's are so beghairat, they will do anything to protect their loot, plunder even if it means supporting seperatism forces, seeking help from India, Saudi Arabia.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your pervious posts I thought you were a progressive, liberal poster. Itís weird how you support guys who have made openly racist comments. Are you cool with racism and colorism?

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This guy doesn't represent Pakistanis. He has his own agenda to protect his loot and treason. I say Mohsin Dawar should be tried for treason. The guy is one big beghairat.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So this movement used the death of Naqeeb and are now friends with the people who killed him.How pathetic are these losers.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So this movement used the death of Naqeeb and are now friends with the people who killed him.How pathetic are these losers.
    Yup his movement is now alligned with the party who killed Naqreb. Which shows their true agenda

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question, who is your audience? because the majority of Pakistani knows the reality, knows who these people are, and will never get any support unless they have outside support which will required deaths of many Pakistanis.
    Last edited by Star_Coffee; 19th October 2020 at 22:06.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Enlighten me about one and only one forward thinking idea that this person has. I'll wait.

Azaadi. InshAllah.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Yup his movement is now alligned with the party who killed Naqreb. Which shows their true agenda
    And some ***** described the crook as forward thinking @Loralai

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who is this guy again?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No response on this thread has explained why it would be justified for Ali Wazir MNA to be barred from attending the funeral of his uncle or the protests being held in Mohammed Khel.

No response has explained why IK/PTI are silent on the protests in Mohammed Khel and the alleged human rights abuses taking place in that region.

I wonder why PTI is silent on this issue but so willing to talk when it comes to human rights abuses happening in occupied Kashmir? Why aren't human rights abuses which happen in Pakistan given equal importance?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No response on this thread has explained why it would be justified for Ali Wazir MNA to be barred from attending the funeral of his uncle or the protests being held in Mohammed Khel.

No response has explained why IK/PTI are silent on the protests in Mohammed Khel and the alleged human rights abuses taking place in that region.

I wonder why PTI is silent on this issue but so willing to talk when it comes to human rights abuses happening in occupied Kashmir? Why aren't human rights abuses which happen in Pakistan given equal importance?
    Was it not Ali Wazir who instigated a mob and led an attack on Army checkpost ? Imagine doing that in the supposed 'liberal' countries.

It is shocking that these two traitors are not being punished. I wonder how did such **** got elected in the first place.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Answer why the killers of Naqeeb are friends with people who used his murder to further their agendas. You seem to avoid this question, Why?

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    It is shocking that these two traitors are not being punished.
    I think thats how security agencies operate.

By now they are supposed to have complete file and track of these guys and have them in check. Their "Replacement" will be some unknown entity.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd come to that if you'd be gracious enough to answer my question which I asked above. Pasting it here once again so it's easy to access

"Enlighten me about one and only one forward-thinking idea that this person has. I'll wait."

Azaadi. InshAllah.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    I'd come to that if you'd be gracious enough to answer my question which I asked above. Pasting it here once again so it's easy to access

"Enlighten me about one and only one forward-thinking idea that this person has. I'll wait."
    What does that have to do with him not being allowed to attend a funeral or a protest?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Answer why the killers of Naqeeb are friends with people who used his murder to further their agendas. You seem to avoid this question, Why?
    It is weird how he won't answer this very simple question.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberkoen View Post
    What does that have to do with him not being allowed to attend a funeral or a protest?
    Here's how this conversation has gone so far.

OP: "Cold, hard facts from one of Pakistan's best and most forward thinking MNAs."
    Me: "Enlighten me about one and only one forward thinking idea that this person has. I'll wait."
    OP: Silent
    OP: "No response on this thread has explained why it would be justified for Ali Wazir MNA to be barred from attending the funeral of his uncle or the protests being held in Mohammed Khel." etc. etc.
    Me: I'd come to that if you'd be gracious enough to answer my question
    uberkoen: ^

Me: ......

Azaadi. InshAllah.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    Here's how this conversation has gone so far.

OP: "Cold, hard facts from one of Pakistan's best and most forward thinking MNAs."
    Me: "Enlighten me about one and only one forward thinking idea that this person has. I'll wait."
    OP: Silent
    OP: "No response on this thread has explained why it would be justified for Ali Wazir MNA to be barred from attending the funeral of his uncle or the protests being held in Mohammed Khel." etc. etc.
    Me: I'd come to that if you'd be gracious enough to answer my question
    uberkoen: ^

Me: ......
    but do you not agree that these are two separate issues? Let's say he's not forward thinking but what is the justification behind not allowing him to attend the events in question?

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    but do you not agree that these are two separate issues? Let's say he's not forward thinking but what is the justification behind not allowing him to attend the events in question?
    They are bandits and need to be treated like crap. Just look at their relationship with the PPP and their memory loss on Naqeeb.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just reusing an image that I posted in another post in another thread

Name:  constitution of Pakistan 1973.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  75.3 KB

Azaadi. InshAllah.