Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

China destroys domes of famous mosques as cultural whitewash continues

Iím sure there will be an international outcry over this. Oh wait....

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Looks more like a shopping mall now.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hilarious how Indians are showing concern for mosques being destroyed.

Just earlier this year we saw in Delhi Hindutva goons climbing the minars of mosques.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 2nd November 2020 at 09:58.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Nobody has showed any concern for anything in the magnum opus 2 posts so far, but you're free to pen your own fanfiction.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Nobody has showed any concern for anything in the magnum opus 2 posts so far, but you're free to pen your own fanfiction.
    So OP Sahab making the thread and you jumping to post on it seconds after its creation was just to poke fun?

Ok Mr flight attendant

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    So OP Sahab making the thread and you jumping to post on it seconds after its creation was just to poke fun?
    I just called it a shopping mall. But the Chinese will be proud of how insecure you are on their behalf.
    Last edited by Varun; 1st November 2020 at 19:12.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So PTI cheer leaders are resorting to deflection mechanism....

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is the undisputed champion of hypocrisy: Mr Immy?

Is he only good for frothing over the treatment of Muslims in India?

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Where is the undisputed champion of hypocrisy: Mr Immy?

Is he only good for frothing over the treatment of Muslims in India?
    You really believe IK has the courage to speak against his supreme leader?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    You really believe IK has the courage to speak against his supreme leader?
    Havenít you read my other posts? I have time and again said that IK is the biggest hypocrite Pakistan has ever seen. He turns a blind eye to the daily persecution of minorities in Pakistan. He does not give a damn about the horrible treatment of Hindus in Sindh. Every day, at least two Hindu/minority girls are abducted, forcibly converted to Islam and then married off to men thrice their age. Every single day!

All he cares is that Modi is this and Modi is that. A pure drama queen and a top-grade hypocrite.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Havenít you read my other posts? I have time and again said that IK is the biggest hypocrite Pakistan has ever seen. He turns a blind eye to the daily persecution of minorities in Pakistan. He does not give a damn about the horrible treatment of Hindus in Sindh. Every day, at least two Hindu/minority girls are abducted, forcibly converted to Islam and then married off to men thrice their age. Every single day!

All he cares is that Modi is this and Modi is that. A pure drama queen and a top-grade hypocrite.
    Damn... Every day?

And if you go by what pak posters say...Pak is getting better while India is declining.

India is declining for sure and maybe pak is getting better considering where it was but nothing much to talk about.

And the Immy hypocrisy is so astounding.

OK he can't talk about China but what about the plight of hindus or even ahmedis?

And if a self respecting leader can't talk about someone due to compulsion, shouldn't he keep quiet on other such issues instead of being first in line to virtue signal?

How bad must situation be in Pakistan that liberals have to support this joker.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody cares about the Uighurs. However the treatment of Muslims by the Chinese Government and the silence of Khalifa Imran Khan over it , who is vocal over every single Muslim injustice around the World , exposes the hypocrisy of Captain which is why PTI fans get so angry and defensive over such news.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Damn... Every day?

And if you go by what pak posters say...Pak is getting better while India is declining.

India is declining for sure and maybe pak is getting better considering where it was but nothing much to talk about.

And the Immy hypocrisy is so astounding.

OK he can't talk about China but what about the plight of hindus or even ahmedis?

And if a self respecting leader can't talk about someone due to compulsion, shouldn't he keep quiet on other such issues instead of being first in line to virtue signal?

How bad must situation be in Pakistan that liberals have to support this joker.
    I used to be a massive IK fan as I believed he would end the injustice faces by minorities in Pakistan as he is from Oxford and he seemed to have progressive vibe. But, till this day, he has not made a single statement regarding the awful treatment of minorities in Pakistan.

Right now, Arzooís case has done a bit viral - she is a 13 year old Christian girl who was kidnapped and married off to a 44 year old man. The court saw nothing wrong with it and ordered the case close but a human rights lawyer Jibran Nasir has filed a petition which will be heard tomorrow (Monday).

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insecure PTI snowflakes getting triggered.

They know they have no leg to stand on until their cult leader grows a pair to atleast fire a tweet in support of the poor Uyghurs and that realization if I'm being honest is quite cruel.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Destroys" is not the same as "removes".

Destroy implies babri type mob behaviour.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    "Destroys" is not the same as "removes".

Destroy implies babri type mob behaviour.
    That got settled with all parties leaving with a smile on their face. Canít speak the same for this but hey I guess you seem to be ok with this, more power to you. Love this tolerant form of Islam and this understanding of Chinsese sentiments. This must be some strong cultural connection here.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the disbelievers planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners. 3:54

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    That got settled with all parties leaving with a smile on their face. Canít speak the same for this but hey I guess you seem to be ok with this, more power to you. Love this tolerant form of Islam and this understanding of Chinsese sentiments. This must be some strong cultural connection here.
    No not ok with it. Just dont like this type of online post scoring. It seems recently you guys are here to try and belittle Muslims and Pakistanis and its getting a bit boring and tedious.

You accuse us of hypocrisy, yet talk about how everyone walked away with smile on their face over babri and condemn China for removing a dome ( is the mosque still functional?).

All injustices should be condemned with equal vigour. Governments may pick and chose but average joes like you and I have nothing to gain with selective outrage.
    Last edited by DeadlyVenom; 1st November 2020 at 20:32.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No not ok with it. Just dont like this type of online post scoring. It seems recently you guys are here to try and belittle Muslims and Pakistanis and its getting a bit boring and tedious.

You accuse us of hypocrisy, yet talk about how everyone walked away with smile on their face over babri and condemn China for removing a dome ( is the mosque still functional?).

All injustices should be condemned with equal vigour. Governments may pick and chose but average joes like you and I have nothing to gain with selective outrage.
    I condemn both but I don't see a lot of Pakistanis doing the same. Babri is one of the darkest episodes of India and its a shame that the perpetrators were let scot free. Same with other riots that happened in India.

On the other hand, your supreme leader and Twitter warrior much like a few others on this thread lack the spine to even acknowledge what is happening in their master's land.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    I used to be a massive IK fan as I believed he would end the injustice faces by minorities in Pakistan as he is from Oxford and he seemed to have progressive vibe. But, till this day, he has not made a single statement regarding the awful treatment of minorities in Pakistan.

Right now, Arzoo’s case has done a bit viral - she is a 13 year old Christian girl who was kidnapped and married off to a 44 year old man. The court saw nothing wrong with it and ordered the case close but a human rights lawyer Jibran Nasir has filed a petition which will be heard tomorrow (Monday).
    I had a shocking realization when I heard his comment on Ahmedis before elections.

Knew then and there he was a typical politician like any other.

And to do that to your minority who risk getting killed is beyond shameful.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    I condemn both but I don't see a lot of Pakistanis doing the same. Babri is one of the darkest episodes of India and its a shame that the perpetrators were let scot free. Same with other riots that happened in India.

On the other hand, your supreme leader and Twitter warrior much like a few others on this thread lack the spine to even acknowledge what is happening in their master's land.
    Hes not a supreme leader, he is a democratically elected leader in a similar vein to yours. Using this type of language is childish and unnecessary.

Such is the world of politics my friend. It makes no sense for Modi to complain about the way hindus migrant workers are treated in the arab world ( trust me its a major issue will make your heart break if you ever visit them) when he is recipients of awards and investment at home...but he can claim to have the interests of hindus from pakistan close to heart. Such is the life of a 3rd world politician.

Us mere anonymous posters who have nothing to gain or lose should condemn things equally.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    What were the alleged perpetrators accused of, and what was the evidence? Are you saying that there was evidence which was overlooked?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add to above as couldnt edit

The recent phenomena I have found online is Hindus worried about ahmedis while literally urinating on dalits and muslims at home, and similarly muslim pakistani worrying about caste system while disrespecting hindus/christians in Pakistan. No need to always try to take a moral high ground, one can simply be human.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    China is a great evil and I don't care if Indians are going around highlighting Chinese oppression the end result will be good for the Chinese muslims

But our slave mentality is really pathetic

I mean why are Pakistanis getting triggered at people/indians even mentioning Uighurs?

Garbage behavior tbh

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Us mere anonymous posters who have nothing to gain or lose should condemn things equally.
    Nice negotiation going on. that posters should agree on condemning everything. Who decides what should be condemned, when views change with your identity?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The recent phenomena I have found online is Hindus worried about ahmedis while literally urinating on dalits and muslims at home, and similarly muslim pakistani worrying about caste system while disrespecting hindus/christians in Pakistan. No need to always try to take a moral high ground, one can simply be human.
    Save the self righteous claptrap. How did you find out the hindus who were worried about ahmadis were urinating on dalits and muslims at home?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Save the self righteous claptrap. How did you find out the hindus who were worried about ahmadis were urinating on dalits and muslims at home?
    From these forums bro. I make my judgement of Hindus from you guys.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dalits and Muslims have strong political representation and a lot of reservations and perks in India. Now does that make India a land of milk and honey with no issues absolutely not, in a country of 1.3 b people with so much diversity it is impossible. I am sure there are a lot of incidents you may find if you search hard enough but at the same time there are checks and balances in place and the ones who work hard and break the status quo are rewarded.
    Our so called Nazi Pm himself is from a backward caste, father of our nuclear program is a Muslim, there are plenty of powerful Dalit players in politics case in point Mayawati in fact she is a woman that checks out 2 boxes.

As I mentioned somewhere else Temple priests in some obscure villages are dying of hunger as well.

Same canít be said of minorities of Pakistan, not even close compared to the facilities minorities of India have. Is there discrimination absolutely, but not a single sane person can even remotely find an equivalence there.

Itís like Saying is America racist but does it mean minorities canít survive and succeed there- answer that and you got your answer. India may not be America but certainly doesnít treat minorities the same way like a lot of Islamic republics.
    Last edited by Local.Dada; 1st November 2020 at 20:58.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice negotiation going on. that posters should agree on condemning everything. Who decides what should be condemned, when views change with your identity?
    Im just expressing my opinion. You can decide whatever you like in the end. No skin of my nose brother.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    From these forums bro. I make my judgement of Hindus from you guys.
    How did you know that it was the same guys who post here who do all that back at home?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Im just expressing my opinion. You can decide whatever you like in the end. No skin of my nose brother.
    What you are saying is not feasible, that everyone should have a consensus on things to condemn.

How you feel about things differs based on your identity. You are asking people to let go of their identity and its history.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven’t you read my other posts? I have time and again said that IK is the biggest hypocrite Pakistan has ever seen. He turns a blind eye to the daily persecution of minorities in Pakistan. He does not give a damn about the horrible treatment of Hindus in Sindh. Every day, at least two Hindu/minority girls are abducted, forcibly converted to Islam and then married off to men thrice their age. Every single day!

That’s a shocking stat. Can you share your source?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of the dubious intention of the OP, it is clear China is under an oppressive, anti-Islam government . Not sure why so many posters here are defending them.

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For starters Imran should reform home where 13 year old minority girls are not safe from old age vultures. Uighurs and other issues donít concern Pakistan and should not. Letís worry about all the wrongs happening in our country first!

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How is this news? The Chinese have immunity from Pakistan and Turkey, the two beacons of Islam. They buy billions of dollars worth of oil from Iran. They have great relations with the Arab world. Most important of all, they have the reincarnation of Ertugrul, the mighty Erdogan himself backing them. So what if they destroy the domes. So what if they treat them as slaves. A million funny looking Uighur muslims aren't nothing compared to a billion real muslims world wide.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I find it laughable how people cry of hypocrisy from Imran Khan.

Beggars cant be choosers. China is a super power on whom we are heavily reliant. End of story.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol RSS fans who were jumping with joy when Babri was demolished by a bunch of extremists but now are worrying for these mosques.

1. Domes are not needed for mosques and destory is an idiotic term to use,

2. Bhuddist temples and other places of worship can be changed by the Chinese and have done.

3. Majority of Muslims in China are free to worhip in mosques.

Indians need to get a grip, they are embarrasing themselves on here daily.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Generico View Post
    Regardless of the dubious intention of the OP, it is clear China is under an oppressive, anti-Islam government . Not sure why so many posters here are defending them.
    Chinese plan for the future. All they want is one culture and mosques to look like any traditional chinese structure. as someone who hates multiculturalism, i don't see much issue with it.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post

You should only boycott the things you never use. Domes are not needed in mosques. Erdogan's wife's Hermes handbag is a fake. Obama is really Osama.

Man, you're a true original!

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol RSS fans who were jumping with joy when Babri was demolished by a bunch of extremists but now are worrying for these mosques.

2. Bhuddist temples and other places of worship can be changed by the Chinese and have done.

next level stuff l...

this is embarrassing man!!

imagine if the exact same things were happening in any other country except for China or Pak allies

you would be jumping up and down

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You should only boycott the things you never use. Domes are not needed in mosques. Erdogan's wife's Hermes handbag is a fake. Obama is really Osama.

Man, you're a true original!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    next level stuff l...

this is embarrassing man!!

imagine if the exact same things were happening in any other country except for China or Pak allies

you would be jumping up and down
    China treats all religions and sepratists the same.

When you both understand this simple sentence you might keep your pants on.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chinese plan for the future. All they want is one culture and mosques to look like any traditional chinese structure. as someone who hates multiculturalism, i don't see much issue with it.
    Is it ok for other countries to also hate multiculturalism and oppress a large group of people or the right is reserved for the Chinese only? Why should France be blamed then? Or a cartoon is more of a crime than committing genocide?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Well, we hope they treat their human worshippers better for the loyalty they are showering upon them.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

China treats all religions like garbage. They had plans to publish an altered version of Quran. But they're yet to project cartoons on government buildings so they're halal.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtiaq_ctg View Post
    Is it ok for other countries to also hate multiculturalism and oppress a large group of people or the right is reserved for the Chinese only? Why should France be blamed then? Or a cartoon is more of a crime than committing genocide?
    multi religion, multi racial is fine, multi culture is not. This is not oppression to ask places of worship to reflect the traditional culture of the nation.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtiaq_ctg View Post
    China treats all religions like garbage. They had plans to publish an altered version of Quran. But they're yet to project cartoons on government buildings so they're halal.
    Not garbage but fairly unlike France and Hindutva India.

You cant alter the Quran lol. Stay away from NDTV pal and come up with some sensible arguments on here.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, we hope they treat their human worshippers better for the loyalty they are showering upon them.
    Nice of you to care of Chinese Muslims but at the same time jump for joy when Muslims in Kashmir are raped or murdered by Indian terrorist army.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    multi religion, multi racial is fine, multi culture is not. This is not oppression to ask places of worship to reflect the traditional culture of the nation.
    This is an exclusive right of China then. In Bangladesh, India and Pakistan, local culture has to be discarded for muslim culture so that muslims dosent lose their identity. In west, Muslims have to fight to keep their culture alive. But not in China, no no no. BIG NO

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So does India when it comes to Kashmiri separatists. How does the simplistic nature of that statement escape you then?

Rest all Indian Muslims seem to be doing fine, in fact way better than Muslims in China or their minority counterparts in Pakistan. May be you should not drop your pants off when it comes to India as well.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's disgusting we have to rely on a genocidal regime for defence and investment, I wish it was different.

Debut
    Sep 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cultural genocide

Ethnocide.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    China doing what communists do. They do not tolerate anything that can challenge the authority of government.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Generico View Post
    That’s a shocking stat. Can you share your source?
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1098452

These are the only reported cases. The actual number should be much higher.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So does India when it comes to Kashmiri separatists. How does the simplistic nature of that statement escape you then?

Rest all Indian Muslims seem to be doing fine, in fact way better than Muslims in China or their minority counterparts in Pakistan. May be you should not drop your pants off when it comes to India as well.
    In Kashmir they are freedom fighters not sepratists. Kashmir is disputed terrority and Indian forces are occupying forces. A child knows this.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chinese state TV show even shows a portrait of prophet and yet they are immune to these protests. This is clear hypocrisy and shows how much these leaders from Pakistan or Turkey obey their masters

https://www.ibtimes.sg/chinas-state-...y-france-52920

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by globalcitizen View Post
    Chinese state TV show even shows a portrait of prophet and yet they are immune to these protests. This is clear hypocrisy and shows how much these leaders from Pakistan or Turkey obey their masters

You donít bite the hand that feeds you

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

know calm down

They were not making fun of the Prophet (saw) like what was happening with the cartoons (also Shias are allowed to draw portrait of religious figures problem wasn't the portrait as such but them making fun of the Prophet (saw)

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    SanFrancisco/Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Pakistan and Arab world will boycott Chinese goods soon and teach China a lesson. Wait and see.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hope you are trolling and not being serious!
    As a Hong Konger, I can tell you that you are awfully wrong! There are severe restrictions on Muslims In China and there are up to 1.5 million Chinese Muslims in re-education camps. During Ramadan, Chinese Muslims are forced to eat by Communist party officials.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As a Hong Konger, I can tell you that you are awfully wrong! There are severe restrictions on Muslims In China and there are up to 1.5 million Chinese Muslims in re-education camps. During Ramadan, Chinese Muslims are forced to eat by Communist party officials.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is not kidding

Debut
    Sep 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Muslim world wonít bat an eyelid to the suffering of Chinese Muslims.

Islam is designed to cater for the needs of the centralised few, who control and wield power over the masses.

That is why Arab issues take centre stage.

In this context these Chinese are easily expendable.

I guess hoping for some empathy is asking way too much.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Domes are actually not needed for mosques. That is true. I am sure king will be happy with demolishing the dome in jeruselum.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    know calm down

They were not making fun of the Prophet (saw) like what was happening with the cartoons (also Shias are allowed to draw portrait of religious figures problem wasn't the portrait as such but them making fun of the Prophet (saw)
    any portrayal of prophet is blasphemous. So whether it was cartoons or not would have brought out same response

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any portrayal of prophet is blasphemous. So whether it was cartoons or not would have brought out same response
    It's not the same thing tho

Making fun of prophet saw was blasphemous and the issue

Not the portrait

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just earlier this year we saw in Delhi Hindutva goons climbing the minars of mosques just like the baboons they are.
    you have an incredible amount of racially charged hatred in your heart and speech. i am surprised that the moderators let you operate with such impunity. be well. find some peace.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

Just earlier this year we saw in Delhi Hindutva goons climbing the minars of mosques.
    They are not showing concern for mosques being destroyed.

They are highlighting Pakistanís shameful hypocrisy.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    They are not showing concern for mosques being destroyed.

They are highlighting Pakistanís shameful hypocrisy.
    Thank you for talking on their behalf, as you always do strangely.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    To be fair, I don't care about what goes inside China. Their country, their rules.

But it will come in to play, if you accuse me of something yet you will be putting a blind eye to your owner.

Pakistan doesn't need to even voice against China. It is perfectly understandable. The economy, defense and every other aspect of Pakistan is dependent on China so it will be suicidal to speak up and everyone will understand it.

Either walk the talk or keep silent. Both is fine.

Changing goal posts isn't.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    I donít have to. It is obvious to everyone including the PTI supporters but they donít have the courage to admit it.

Pakistan plays the ummah card and tries to create an image of a state that is leading the way when it comes to defending the dignity of Islam.

However, our failure to speak against the atrocities of our Chinese masters has ensured that we do not have a shred of credibility.

Apart from one or two states, nearly every country, including several Muslim states, have snubbed our narrative on Kashmir. There is a good possibility that we have would have avoided that humiliation if we had the courage to speak up against our masters.

The reason why we have spectacularly failed to gain support over the Kashmir cause is because everyone can see that it is not about humanity or Islam; it is about politics.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I donít have to. It is obvious to everyone including the PTI supporters but they donít have the courage to admit it.

Pakistan plays the ummah card and tries to create an image of a state that is leading the way when it comes to defending the dignity of Islam.

However, our failure to speak against the atrocities of our Chinese masters has ensured that we do not have a shred of credibility.

Apart from one or two states, nearly every country, including several Muslim states, have snubbed our narrative on Kashmir. There is a good possibility that we have would have avoided that humiliation if we had the courage to speak up against our masters.

The reason why we have spectacularly failed to gain support over the Kashmir cause is because everyone can see that it is not about humanity or Islam; it is about politics.
    Politics it is indeed, and playing the ummah card is also part of the politics. Tell me one country of the world that is just and equal and fair?

You dont stab the hand that feeds you and hence speaking against China would be suicide for a country like Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Politics it is indeed, and playing the ummah card is also part of the politics. Tell me one country of the world that is just and equal and fair?

You dont stab the hand that feeds you and hence speaking against China would be suicide for a country like Pakistan.
    But Pakistan tries hard to sell the image that it is just and equal and fair. From making laughable statements about showing India how to treat minorities to calling Kashmir a humanitarian crisis to writing letters to Muslim states over the events in France, Imran Khan wants to the world to see Pakistan as a country that cares about humanity and the plight of Muslims.

However, all our efforts are wasted when we continue to ignore what is happening in China. If Pakistan wants to gain any credibility, it needs to accept that Kashmir is purely a political issue and it also needs to stop poking its nose in what happens in the western countries.

This way, India and others will not be in a position to call Pakistan out on its hypocrisy regarding China.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Kashmir is not Uighur. Indian and Pakistan relations are not equivocal to India and China. I did explain this in more detail yesterday, but I really can't be bothered to type it all out again.
    Let me just ask this one question....

Pakistan (it's PM) never fails to "stand up" for Muslims in India, Palestine, France , Rohingyas etc etc but turns a total blind eye to the Uyghur genocide right in it's neighboring China.

Hypocrisy or not?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    "Domes are not needed yo"

- the priceless takeaway from this thread.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

China starts starving off the Uyghurs

"Human body can survive without food for two weeks yo......"

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ziiiiiing

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reality is that anti Islam/Muslim/Pakistan are having a field day in this thread. It's an opprtunity for them to vent their anger, that's all.

If only these lot would channel their efforts and be upfront about their views to their family, then one might give them the attention they crave for.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Domes are not needed. Do you see domes at Makkah? Domes are just a symbol of architecture and existed long before Islam did.

You are confusing the minaret with the dome.

Just cos you fly around the world doesn't mean you're clued up.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Domes are not needed. Do you see domes at Makkah? Domes are just a symbol of architecture and existed long before Islam did.

You are confusing the minaret with the dome.

Just cos you fly around the world doesn't mean you're clued up.
    So you will be fine with some of the rock being demolished?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    The reality is that anti Islam/Muslim/Pakistan are having a field day in this thread. It's an opprtunity for them to vent their anger, that's all.

If only these lot would channel their efforts and be upfront about their views to their family, then one might give them the attention they crave for.
    Their points have actually been destroyed but because they started getting personal then those posts got removed along with their garbage.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman