Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 175
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    France is a Secular Extremist Nation

    France has proven time after time it’s a secular extremist nation.

    It has become so secular, it has become extreme against faiths.

    A woman fined for wearing TOO many clothes.

    Name:  Francehijab.jpg
Views: 785
Size:  38.0 KB





    Projecting hate filled cartoons on buildings.

    Charlie Hebdo Muhammad cartoons projected onto government buildings
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1224820.html


    France is also bombing various parts of the world because those people .


    France has NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, since it has charged people for speaking or writing.


    UK can be seen from Calais on a clear day. Yet the UK will never ban clothes on a beach or women covering their heads, or projecting such cartoons on buildings. Why are the French so stupid?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 27th October 2020 at 02:14.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would rather live in a secular extremist nation than the opposite. Its the extreme secularism that made France accept so many people from third world poor countries and they still continue to do (mostly from North Africa and Subsaharan Africa).
    While I do not support imposed ban on wearing too many clothes at the beach, I do support ban on full face covering in public places. Its always good to see who is walking next to you or sitting next to you for security reasons.

    I wish more countries in South Asia be like France.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,640
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Its always good to see who is walking next to you or sitting next to you for security reasons.
    Tough nowadays, if people follow SOPs.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    I would rather live in a secular extremist nation than the opposite. Its the extreme secularism that made France accept so many people from third world poor countries and they still continue to do (mostly from North Africa and Subsaharan Africa).
    While I do not support imposed ban on wearing too many clothes at the beach, I do support ban on full face covering in public places. Its always good to see who is walking next to you or sitting next to you for security reasons.

    I wish more countries in South Asia be like France.
    The extreme secularism? Not the decades of looting they have been doing to the countries these people are from?

    They are not doing a favour to these people by letting them in The countries you are calling third world the french have robbed them blind

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    I would rather live in a secular extremist nation than the opposite. Its the extreme secularism that made France accept so many people from third world poor countries and they still continue to do (mostly from North Africa and Subsaharan Africa).
    While I do not support imposed ban on wearing too many clothes at the beach, I do support ban on full face covering in public places. Its always good to see who is walking next to you or sitting next to you for security reasons.

    I wish more countries in South Asia be like France.
    French wealth is due to looting and robbing nations just like the rest of Europe. We live in a global world people can live in many nations.

    You are an Indian athiest so I think France would be great place for you. Why dont you move to Paris?

    Imposing your will on others who are causing no harm is extremism. Forcing a woman to TAKE OFF clothes shows this is the one of the most backward nations on Earth.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    The extreme secularism? Not the decades of looting they have been doing to the countries these people are from?

    They are not doing a favour to these people by letting them in The countries you are calling third world the french have robbed them blind
    France may have looted other nations from the past. That does not make them obligated to take millions of refugees and immigrants from third world nations.
    You cannot hold the current day french responsible for what their forefathers did. If you do that, then many nations will have to accept millions from other poor nations.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    1,037
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a bizarre thread. France is not an extremist nation. People in France enjoy greater freedoms than in Pakistan, where the state enforces blasphemy laws and discriminates against minority Ahmadi community.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    What a bizarre thread. France is not an extremist nation. People in France enjoy greater freedoms than in Pakistan, where the state enforces blasphemy laws and discriminates against minority Ahmadi community.
    You are talking to brain washed people. People who are enjoying living in secular UK.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    5,042
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk what the big fuss is about these drawings. It all started in Denmark and got people mad for no reasons.

    In fact the real story was that they draw Mohammed in a few cartoons and no one gave a **** at all.

    Then a few of those Mullahs went to Middleeast on a tour to show everyone what a newspaper in Denmark had done.

    Only after that these cartoons went all over the world.

    So If they did not want the prophet to be insulted they should just have kept silent and no one would know about these drawings today.

    Even today if they make those drawings just ignore and they will move on. Those people that make those drawings are provokators. If you don't get provoked it becomes boring for them and they move on.


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    France may have looted other nations from the past. That does not make them obligated to take millions of refugees and immigrants from third world nations.
    You cannot hold the current day french responsible for what their forefathers did. If you do that, then many nations will have to accept millions from other poor nations.
    France goes around bombing people to give them freedom so should accept refugees from places they have bombed or have looted in the past. Cleary they care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    What a bizarre thread. France is not an extremist nation. People in France enjoy greater freedoms than in Pakistan, where the state enforces blasphemy laws and discriminates against minority Ahmadi community.

    Secular extremism does not give freedom to many. Did you not see the picture in the OP? A woman fined for wearing too many clothes is freedom in your world?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post
    Idk what the big fuss is about these drawings. It all started in Denmark and got people mad for no reasons.

    In fact the real story was that they draw Mohammed in a few cartoons and no one gave a **** at all.

    Then a few of those Mullahs went to Middleeast on a tour to show everyone what a newspaper in Denmark had done.

    Only after that these cartoons went all over the world.

    So If they did not want the prophet to be insulted they should just have kept silent and no one would know about these drawings today.

    Even today if they make those drawings just ignore and they will move on. Those people that make those drawings are provokators. If you don't get provoked it becomes boring for them and they move on.
    These hate filled cartoons are an extension of Islamaphobia. This hate rhetoric can cause people to be attacked by physical means. Incitment of hatred laws exist for this reason. It may not make a direct difference to mine or you safety but will put others in danger esp in a nation and contitent where Fascism is appearing again.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Name:  France2.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  21.5 KB

    Nothing new from the French, they have been spewing hate for a long time.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,788
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    I would rather live in a secular extremist nation than the opposite. Its the extreme secularism that made France accept so many people from third world poor countries and they still continue to do (mostly from North Africa and Subsaharan Africa).
    While I do not support imposed ban on wearing too many clothes at the beach, I do support ban on full face covering in public places. Its always good to see who is walking next to you or sitting next to you for security reasons.

    I wish more countries in South Asia be like France.
    That’s not because of secularism. That’s colonialism.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s a real pic. And it’s disgusting. However not a real stamp. It’s a postcard made to look like stamp. French are not the only barbarians. Look at some of the stuff the ottoman did.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    2,137
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Name:  France2.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  21.5 KB

    Nothing new from the French, they have been spewing hate for a long time.
    mods can we put spoiler on this pic

    its way too gory for my liking...

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    2,137
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    That’s a real pic. And it’s disgusting. However not a real stamp. It’s a postcard made to look like stamp. French are not the only barbarians. Look at some of the stuff the ottoman did.
    Not just ottomans literally every other major country on the planet did messed up things...

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    155
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    That’s a real pic. And it’s disgusting. However not a real stamp. It’s a postcard made to look like stamp. French are not the only barbarians. Look at some of the stuff the ottoman did.
    Ottomans never proclaimed to be champions of free speech and liberalism unlike the hypocrite French.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashmal View Post
    Ottomans never proclaimed to be champions of free speech and liberalism unlike the hypocrite French.
    That is true. However on earlier posts above we are talking about how barbaric French had been. Which is true. My point is my people have been barbarism from mongols , mugals, Japanese, otomans, vikings....... nobody has a monopoly over it. If u go back enough in time. Everyone’s hand are covered in blood

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    That is true. However on earlier posts above we are talking about how barbaric French had been. Which is true. My point is my people have been barbarism from mongols , mugals, Japanese, otomans, vikings....... nobody has a monopoly over it. If u go back enough in time. Everyone’s hand are covered in blood
    Those cultures/empires dont exist now. Do not attempt to divert attacking Muslims, stick to your defence of France.

    France is still bombing children in far away lands today.

    Its has racism stuck within its fabric and soul.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    mods can we put spoiler on this pic

    its way too gory for my liking...
    Clearly youre not Macron othewise you'd be excited over it, look more brown/black people butchered.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep


  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Those cultures/empires dont exist now. Do not attempt to divert attacking Muslims, stick to your defence of France.

    France is still bombing children in far away lands today.

    Its has racism stuck within its fabric and soul.
    I am not defending france colonial past or present. . However turkey is bombing Kurds and Syrians. Saudi is bombing yeman. Pakistan is your trueing people in Pakistan. India in Kashmir. And the gold old usa (. Too long to list)

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    I am not defending france colonial past or present. . However turkey is bombing Kurds and Syrians. Saudi is bombing yeman. Pakistan is your trueing people in Pakistan. India in Kashmir. And the gold old usa (. Too long to list)
    Those lands are on their borders, not that I agree with them. Is Central and Northern Africa on the border with France.

    In France you can have sexual relations with your sister and mother but cant wear too many clothes on beaches lol


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  23. #23
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    3,187
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Infuriating to see all these idiots on twitter calling for extremism against France.

    If you want to live in a secular nation then respect it.

    Good job France for having balls and standing up against barbarism and medievalism.


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 44, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Those lands are on their borders, not that I agree with them. Is Central and Northern Africa on the border with France.

    In France you can have sexual relations with your sister and mother but cant wear too many clothes on beaches lol
    Dude you have excuses for everything that favors your point. And those excuses it takes some mental gymnastics to come up with. So having borders with a country next door is somehow fine to do war crimes. Got it.
    Who the hell in France has sex with their parents or sisters. Is that a normal thing? What about sexual with cousins. Is that a red flag. What about child brides?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    Dude you have excuses for everything that favors your point. And those excuses it takes some mental gymnastics to come up with. So having borders with a country next door is somehow fine to do war crimes. Got it.
    Who the hell in France has sex with their parents or sisters. Is that a normal thing? What about sexual with cousins. Is that a red flag. What about child brides?
    Im not ignorant like you , understand the difference. It's idiotic to justify the French state terrorism today by going back in history and looking at others.

    Its not against the law, many French do, they see themselves as the liberal free while being intimate with their siblings. Have intimacy with children is agaisnt the law in almost all Muslim nations, again stop with the diversion. In fact you are too boring lol


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Im not ignorant like you , understand the difference. It's idiotic to justify the French state terrorism today by going back in history and looking at others.

    Its not against the law, many French do, they see themselves as the liberal free while being intimate with their siblings. Have intimacy with children is agaisnt the law in almost all Muslim nations, again stop with the diversion. In fact you are too boring lol
    Who are these people who are having sex with their siblings. Do u have any proof??? Chilld marriage is pretty common in Pakistan. And cousin marriage well that’s the norm.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever floats your boat man. Makes no sense

  28. #28
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,640
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    Infuriating to see all these idiots on twitter calling for extremism against France.

    If you want to live in a secular nation then respect it.

    Good job France for having balls and standing up against barbarism and medievalism.
    Yes, indeed, “standing up against barbarism.”

    One of the organizations the authorities have identified for dissolution is the Collective Against Islamophobia in France (CCIF), an advocacy organization that documents hate crimes against Muslims. The organization has noted rising anti-Muslim sentiment in France and found that in 2019, there were nearly 800 anti-Muslim acts, a 77% increase in two years. In a recent interview, Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin called the organization “an enemy of the republic.”
    For many French Muslims, the fear is that the government is weaponizing the killing of Paty to institute government policy equating Islam to terrorism. Such actions will only continue to marginalize and stigmatize the country’s Muslims, and many are fearful of retaliatory attacks as the media and government play on hypersensitive emotions. The fears were confirmed less than a week after Paty’s murder when two women shouting racial slurs stabbed two Muslim women under the Eiffel Tower.
    A standard response to any attack would be for the authorities to carry out an investigation and find the perpetrators and hold them accountable, all while following the rule of law. However, since the killing of Paty, which was carried out by someone who is presumably Muslim, the government’s response has been anything but standard. Time and time again, the French government has held the country’s roughly 6 million Muslims responsible for the actions of one or a few individuals. In a clear example of collective punishment, the authorities are signalling to the wider French society that all French Muslims are somehow responsible for the murder of Paty, simply because they share the same faith as the perpetrator.
    https://bridge.georgetown.edu/resear...rench-muslims/

  29. #29
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,509
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Name:  France2.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  21.5 KB

    Nothing new from the French, they have been spewing hate for a long time.
    People forget to realize the years of hate and colonialism French spread. People should remind themselves that French have always hated the Muslims, and it is no different now. If something like this happened to the French themselves we would be seeing non stop cases in UN at the moment.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    People forget to realize the years of hate and colonialism French spread. People should remind themselves that French have always hated the Muslims, and it is no different now. If something like this happened to the French themselves we would be seeing non stop cases in UN at the moment.
    It goes back to the Andalusians, who kept the French at bay for hundreds of years. Or even further back when France used to send most of the soldiers to fight in the crusades. Plenty didnt return because the crusaders were eventually defeated and sent packing back to their homeland.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    856
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    What a bizarre thread. France is not an extremist nation. People in France enjoy greater freedoms than in Pakistan, where the state enforces blasphemy laws and discriminates against minority Ahmadi community.
    It's ironic you call yourself a liberal, most liberals in the west are pretty critical of France's xenophobic culture and authoritarian nature and disregard for freedom of expression such as choosing how to dress. I feel like so called "Liberals" in Pakistan have more in common the Far Right in Europe.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    856
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    I am not defending france colonial past or present. . However turkey is bombing Kurds and Syrians. Saudi is bombing yeman. Pakistan is your trueing people in Pakistan. India in Kashmir. And the gold old usa (. Too long to list)
    Cause two wrongs make a right?

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    Cause two wrongs make a right?
    Where did I say either is right. I condemn France past and present

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    44,982
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Incase people forgot, Germany made the whole of France surrender in less than two weeks. That is the auqaat of these people, not sure why the Muslim world is giving them so much importance. They are a dying, aging country anyway and slowly but surely sliding down the list of countries with the highest GDPs. Heck by 2050 countries like Mexico and Indonesia are set to leave them in the dust. If things go well for us and we continue on the path we got on recently along with the aid of CPEC even we will surpass them by 2050 inshallah


    If I were French I'd lose my 'aakar'

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    [ATTACH]104061[/ATTA

    Nothing new from the French, they have been spewing hate for a long time.
    It’s indefendible in any form what the French did. Or any other colonizer did to their subjects. However that is not a real stamp. It’s a postcard looking like a stamp at some tourist shop

  36. #36
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    29,652
    Mentioned
    1030 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Incase people forgot, Germany made the whole of France surrender in less than two weeks. That is the auqaat of these people, not sure why the Muslim world is giving them so much importance. They are a dying, aging country anyway and slowly but surely sliding down the list of countries with the highest GDPs. Heck by 2050 countries like Mexico and Indonesia are set to leave them in the dust. If things go well for us and we continue on the path we got on recently along with the aid of CPEC even we will surpass them by 2050 inshallah


    If I were French I'd lose my 'aakar'

    In fact it was about three months. Many French believed that they could have continued but Paris fell and old Marshall Pétain - who was a hero of the Great War, the Lion of Verdun they called him - did not want to see another apocalypse and capitulated. Vichy France became a fascist state. After the war he was found guilty of treason to the Republic and sentenced to death, though this was commuted to life in exile.

    Since Brexit they are ascendant in the EU. Macron is attempting to posit France as the new USA-EU bridge which UK burned.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,515
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    In fact it was about three months. Many French believed that they could have continued but Paris fell and old Marshall Pétain - who was a hero of the Great War, the Lion of Verdun they called him - did not want to see another apocalypse and capitulated. Vichy France became a fascist state. After the war he was found guilty of treason to the Republic and sentenced to death, though this was commuted to life in exile.

    Since Brexit they are ascendant in the EU. Macron is attempting to posit France as the new USA-EU bridge which UK burned.
    In the end, don't really see the relevance of their military exploits (Pak and India can only dream of it). Just a century before that they had Europe in the palm of their hand and Napoleon was everyone's boogeyman. You'd also be surprised that France has the best military record out of all European powers

  38. #38
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    At the end of the day, people have to walk the talk.

    If Muslims are happy to live in France under Macron or Le Pen without exercising their option to emigrate to Muslim or African countries, they have made their decision - much like the OP continuing to live in the UK, a country that has started problems dear to his heart (Palestine, Kashmir) and sells military hardware to the likes of Israel and India.

    Money talks in the end. Who would want to go to Mali or Syria? It's easier to deal with the LeCartoons than AK-47s.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,779
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    At the end of the day, people have to walk the talk.

    If Muslims are happy to live in France under Macron or Le Pen without exercising their option to emigrate to Muslim or African countries, they have made their decision - much like the OP continuing to live in the UK, a country that has started problems dear to his heart (Palestine, Kashmir) and sells military hardware to the likes of Israel and India.

    Money talks in the end. Who would want to go to Mali or Syria? It's easier to deal with the LeCartoons than AK-47s.
    You seem to be assuming that Fance's near 6 million population of Muslims are all immigrants.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  40. #40
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    You seem to be assuming that Fance's near 6 million population of Muslims are all immigrants.
    The vast majority of French Muslims are of immigrant origin, while an estimated 100,000 are converts to Islam of indigenous ethnic French background.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
    .


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    707
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    .
    That’s like saying all of the people in US and Canada are immigrants apart from the aboriginal group.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    At the end of the day, people have to walk the talk.

    If Muslims are happy to live in France under Macron or Le Pen without exercising their option to emigrate to Muslim or African countries, they have made their decision - much like the OP continuing to live in the UK, a country that has started problems dear to his heart (Palestine, Kashmir) and sells military hardware to the likes of Israel and India.

    Money talks in the end. Who would want to go to Mali or Syria? It's easier to deal with the LeCartoons than AK-47s.
    Ludicrous post Why would they emigrate? Most would be born there and are born citizens like their white countrparts

    Just because im critical of my countries policies doesnt mean i should be told to emigrate or i should shut up and be grateful because im brown

    Would you say the same to a white person who doesnt agree with his govt on policies?

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,779
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Ludicrous post Why would they emigrate? Most would be born there and are born citizens like their white countrparts

    Just because im critical of my countries policies doesnt mean i should be told to emigrate or i should shut up and be grateful because im brown

    Would you say the same to a white person who doesnt agree with his govt on policies?
    I think a lot of Indians have no concept of a brown or black man being considered an equal in a first world country. It may be linked to the caste system where dark skins are associated with untouchables or Dalits.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Ludicrous post Why would they emigrate? Most would be born there and are born citizens like their white countrparts

    Just because im critical of my countries policies doesnt mean i should be told to emigrate or i should shut up and be grateful because im brown

    Would you say the same to a white person who doesnt agree with his govt on policies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I think a lot of Indians have no concept of a brown or black man being considered an equal in a first world country. It may be linked to the caste system where dark skins are associated with untouchables or Dalits.
    They also have no concept of being critical of govt policies

    In third world countries such as india youd be labelled as anti national or pro pakistani if you dont shut up and accept whatevers thrown at you good or bad

  45. #45
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Ludicrous post Why would they emigrate? Most would be born there and are born citizens like their white countrparts
    Their parents who were born in Dakar or Yamoussoukro didn't think so - which is why one not too distant generation ended up in France in the first place.

    I'm just asking the reverse to happen, if La France is so bad and has turned on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Just because im critical of my countries policies doesnt mean i should be told to emigrate or i should shut up and be grateful because im brown

    Would you say the same to a white person who doesnt agree with his govt on policies?
    By all means protest policies that the government puts out. But this is hardly that - Macron has tarred all of you with the same brush, and his opponent (Le Pen) seems even worse. Hence sticking around doesn't make much sense when you're a second hand citizen anyway, and it's time to move out.

    Of course, that was all tongue in cheek. I concluded that nobody is going to move out no matter how loudly he protests against Macron - all this is the immigrant's equivalent of the cost of doing business.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,779
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Their parents who were born in Dakar or Yamoussoukro didn't think so - which is why one not too distant generation ended up in France in the first place.

    I'm just asking the reverse to happen, if La France is so bad and has turned on them.



    By all means protest policies that the government puts out. But this is hardly that - Macron has tarred all of you with the same brush, and his opponent (Le Pen) seems even worse. Hence sticking around doesn't make much sense when you're a second hand citizen anyway, and it's time to move out.

    Of course, that was all tongue in cheek. I concluded that nobody is going to move out no matter how loudly he protests against Macron - all this is the immigrant's equivalent of the cost of doing business.
    Not all French Muslims are immigrants. When will this sink in?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  47. #47
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    26,391
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Not all French Muslims are immigrants. When will this sink in?
    France has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world primarily due to migration from Maghrebi, West African, and Middle Eastern countries. A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,760,999 or 8.8% of the total population.

    ———
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ion-in-europe/

  48. #48
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,779
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    France has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world primarily due to migration from Maghrebi, West African, and Middle Eastern countries. A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,760,999 or 8.8% of the total population.

    ———
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ion-in-europe/
    Yes we know France has a Muslim population primarily due to immigration from those countries. As Gayle_Force already pointed out, that would be like saying Australia and the UK are primarily Christian
    nations because of immigration.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  49. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    707
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    France has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world primarily due to migration from Maghrebi, West African, and Middle Eastern countries. A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,760,999 or 8.8% of the total population.

    ———
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ion-in-europe/
    Yea when exactly did this immigration happen? My understanding is that a lot of it was in the mid 1900s and there was quite a bit of presence before as well.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Ludicrous post Why would they emigrate? Most would be born there and are born citizens like their white countrparts

    Just because im critical of my countries policies doesnt mean i should be told to emigrate or i should shut up and be grateful because im brown

    Would you say the same to a white person who doesnt agree with his govt on policies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Their parents who were born in Dakar or Yamoussoukro didn't think so - which is why one not too distant generation ended up in France in the first place.

    I'm just asking the reverse to happen, if La France is so bad and has turned on them.



    By all means protest policies that the government puts out. But this is hardly that - Macron has tarred all of you with the same brush, and his opponent (Le Pen) seems even worse. Hence sticking around doesn't make much sense when you're a second hand citizen anyway, and it's time to move out.

    Of course, that was all tongue in cheek. I concluded that nobody is going to move out no matter how loudly he protests against Macron - all this is the immigrant's equivalent of the cost of doing business.
    Thanks for your thoughtful advice but europe isnt india The muslims wont be subjugated and abused This is home and are citizens and dont have to go anywhere

    Macron and his cohorts need to understand this By riling them up hes stirring trouble for his nation

  51. #51
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Not all French Muslims are immigrants. When will this sink in?
    Please refer to post #45 and #55.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Thanks for your thoughtful advice but europe isnt india The muslims wont be subjugated and abused This is home and are citizens and dont have to go anywhere
    Oh they aren't? Then what's all the rona-dhona about? If projecting forbidden images of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) onto buildings doesn't cross the line, then what does?

    Just say it. The immigrants fancy the money and lifestyle of Western Europe and wouldn't want to go back to N'Djamena, Bamako, Niamey and other assorted African rubble-towns. Nothing wrong in that.
    Last edited by Varun; 27th October 2020 at 22:57.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Just say it. The immigrants fancy the money and lifestyle of Western Europe and wouldn't want to go back to N'Djamena, Bamako, Niamey and other assorted African rubble-towns. Nothing wrong in that.
    Wrong.

    Most of the immigrants from Syria and Libya for example had a much better life in their own countries before the Western forces started bombing their homes.

    This is precisley why when we saw the lines and line of refugees they were wearing Nike, Levis, and had Apple phones.

    If these immigrants loved the western lifestyle why didn't they flee in their droves while the like of Ghaddafi were alive?

  53. #53
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Wrong.

    Most of the immigrants from Syria and Libya for example had a much better life in their own countries before the Western forces started bombing their homes.

    This is precisley why when we saw the lines and line of refugees they were wearing Nike, Levis, and had Apple phones.

    If these immigrants loved the western lifestyle why didn't they flee in their droves while the like of Ghaddafi were alive?
    I wasn't referring to Syria and Libya in the context of France. Those are war torn countries and their refugee situation is different from those immigrants from former French colonies in Western and Northern Africa.

    The latter emigrated out of choice, the former perhaps out of compulsion.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Ludicrous post Why would they emigrate? Most would be born there and are born citizens like their white countrparts

    Just because im critical of my countries policies doesnt mean i should be told to emigrate or i should shut up and be grateful because im brown

    Would you say the same to a white person who doesnt agree with his govt on policies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Please refer to post #45 and #55.



    Oh they aren't? Then what's all the rona-dhona about? If projecting forbidden images of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) onto buildings doesn't cross the line, then what does?

    Just say it. The immigrants fancy the money and lifestyle of Western Europe and wouldn't want to go back to N'Djamena, Bamako, Niamey and other assorted African rubble-towns. Nothing wrong in that.
    I think you are confused Maybe get to know the facts before hand would help

    Maybe your brain cant handle the simple fact That european muslims are citizens of europe This is home Me and my ilk were born here We dont have to go anywhere If we arent happy with policies of our country we will say so

    We can do rhona dhona and still be citizens of the west In third world countries like india maybe you cant and hence why your silly posts
    Last edited by Zaz; 27th October 2020 at 23:29.

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    26,391
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    Yea when exactly did this immigration happen? My understanding is that a lot of it was in the mid 1900s and there was quite a bit of presence before as well.
    Probably true, was France any less liberal then?

  56. #56
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    I think you are confused Maybe get to know the facts before hand would help

    Maybe your brain cant handle the simple fact That european muslims are citizens of europe This is home Me and my ilk were born here We dont have to go anywhere If we arent happy with policies of our country we will say so
    These people can go anywhere and become a new citizen of a new country. It's what these immigrants' parents did just some years ago, and so can their children. There will be some hard years of course, but if that's what is needed to get away from the devil and the deep sea (Macron and Le Pen), the will should make such happen.

    The former Francophone countries are an obvious choice - 30% of French immigrants come from the Maghreb and 12% from sub-Saharan Africa. Now whether these places have buildings to project anything if they wanted to among other things - that's the question, and that's why these guys won't leave.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    These people can go anywhere and become a new citizen of a new country. It's what these immigrants' parents did just some years ago, and so can their children. There will be some hard years of course, but if that's what is needed to get away from the devil and the deep sea (Macron and Le Pen), the will should make such happen.

    The former Francophone countries are an obvious choice - 30% of French immigrants come from the Maghreb and 12% from sub-Saharan Africa. Now whether these places have buildings to project anything if they wanted to among other things - that's the question, and that's why these guys won't leave.
    You need to remember one thing which is missing from your argument. There is no such thing as immigration to France, or Germany etc anymore. It's immigration to the EU.

    Once in the EU, immigrants have various reasons to move to any of the EU nations.

    Also the majority of immigrants in the UK are from former colonies, and were invited after post WW2. Like wise when France ruled parts of Northern Africa, France too appealed on its former colonies after WW2.

    Yes there's no doubt there is a percentage that do seek a Western life, but this is not the case in with the majority of immigrants in the EU.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I guess its a ploy to stay relevant Macron is underpressure from le pen and is playing the same exrtremist card to stay relevant

    Good luck to him Hes playing a very dangerous game

  59. #59
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    You need to remember one thing which is missing from your argument. There is no such thing as immigration to France, or Germany etc anymore. It's immigration to the EU.

    Once in the EU, immigrants have various reasons to move to any of the EU nations.
    Sure, that is also an option. They can move from France to other European countries if feasible. But all bets are off if the 'recipient' country throws up a right wing politician in response and the same thing happens again in that country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Yes there's no doubt there is a percentage that do seek a Western life, but this is not the case in with the majority of immigrants in the EU.
    What are they there for then? Business? Leisure? Doing the French a favour?


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,055
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post


    What are they there for then? Business? Leisure? Doing the French a favour?
    €€€€€€€€€

    A chance to make money to lift families out of poverty.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    €€€€€€€€€

    A chance to make money to lift families out of poverty.
    There you go. Economic migrants then.

    And my claim is that Macron's deplorable act of projecting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) onto buildings is likely not going to hit their threshold of making them pack up and leave.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Sure, that is also an option. They can move from France to other European countries if feasible. But all bets are off if the 'recipient' country throws up a right wing politician in response and the same thing happens again in that country.



    What are they there for then? Business? Leisure? Doing the French a favour?
    There is a rise of right wing politics in Europe. We shouldn't be surprised considering the 2 of the most devastating wars emanated from Europe.

    As for your second point. Every 1st/2nd generation immigrant said the same thing to me, they migrated to the West for work, with a limited timeframe, and intention to move back. What happened, when you migrate at a young age, you adapt and become instituionaised.

    When you say immigrants seek Western lifestyle - what do you mean? Freedom? Drugs? Booze? Or do you simply mean money? Because if the later, then the people you are refering to are not immigrants, but economic migrants.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    There you go. Economic migrants then.

    And my claim is that Macron's deplorable act of projecting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) onto buildings is likely not going to hit their threshold of making them pack up and leave.
    So you admit its a deplorable act Finally some sense from you

  64. #64
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    707
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea that seems to be a one time exception due to Covid lockdown and seems like it was only granted to some mosques. This is definitely not allowed during normal times.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    So you admit its a deplorable act Finally some sense from you
    I never said otherwise. But that's the first part of my argument, and it's only fair that you agree with me too: that the Muslim immigrants in France will chew it and live with it over the long term beyond the token protest here or there. It's the immigrant equivalent of 'the cost of doing business'.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    7,446
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    I guess its a ploy to stay relevant Macron is underpressure from le pen and is playing the same exrtremist card to stay relevant

    Good luck to him Hes playing a very dangerous game
    This is the only reason he's doing it. His response to covid has been dire and his popularity dipped so the only way to deter Le Pen eating into any votes was to appear an outright bigot. He's doing that pretty well about now.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    I never said otherwise. But that's the first part of my argument, and it's only fair that you agree with me too: that the Muslim immigrants in France will chew it and live with it over the long term beyond the token protest here or there. It's the immigrant equivalent of 'the cost of doing business'.
    Who says they will chew and live with it? Macron will only hurt his own country if he carries on antoganising its muslim citizens

  68. #68
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Who says they will chew and live with it? Macron will only hurt his own country if he carries on antoganising its muslim citizens
    What will they do then? There will be a protest or two but nothing more.

    Life will go on in Paris as usual.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,055
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    There you go. Economic migrants then.

    And my claim is that Macron's deplorable act of projecting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) onto buildings is likely not going to hit their threshold of making them pack up and leave.
    That argument extends to the first generation only. The second/third generation only knows France....and France has continuously abused them, while espousing language of liberty justice etc.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    What will they do then? There will be a protest or two but nothing more.

    Life will go on in Paris as usual.
    Well there will be a never ending cycle of mistrust, boycotts and violence

    Its not in frances interest to continue down the path macron is taking them France will be the loser in the end Noone else

  71. #71
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,679
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Well there will be a never ending cycle of mistrust, boycotts and violence
    I'm sure the mistrust already existed / never went away, simply by virtue of Muslims being relatively recent immigrants and living in a non-Muslim land. Assimilation statistics might not be the best among other things.

    Boycotts? Be tough to boycott French products in France. Who will they turn to?

    Violence? All said and done, the French are stooping low but not exactly being violent. They're being severely provocative for reasons best known to them, and the day their Muslim citizens decide to stop being baited will be the day France will move on to their next bogeyman if they're so desperate.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    I'm sure the mistrust already existed / never went away, simply by virtue of Muslims being relatively recent immigrants and living in a non-Muslim land. Assimilation statistics might not be the best among other things.

    Boycotts? Be tough to boycott French products in France. Who will they turn to?

    Violence? All said and done, the French are stooping low but not exactly being violent. They're being severely provocative for reasons best known to them, and the day their Muslim citizens decide to stop being baited will be the day France will move on to their next bogeyman if they're so desperate.
    Agreed 100 %

  73. #73
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indians

    Always enjoy it when Pakistanis or Muslims are being oppressed , with or without a cow on a lead.

    France was uspet over a beaheading yet this method of killing is something they perfected when beheading Algerians.

    Im so glad the French did this, as of today more Muslim countries are attacking France, boycotting.

    France is broke, its business leaders will turn on the government soon.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  74. #74
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    33,612
    Mentioned
    1826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Go for it. But I predict these boycotts won't last. The Arab ones are not even by the countries proper - they are just individual trade groups here and there.

    Airbus, Rafale, Renault, L'Oreal, Total...France has some relatively indispensable companies.
    France is a NATO country. A P5 member, its economy is close to 3tn. Most major economies trade with France freely.

    Some how pakistanis think they will bankrupt France.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    37,745
    Mentioned
    751 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    France is a NATO country. A P5 member, its economy is close to 3tn. Most major economies trade with France freely.

    Some how pakistanis think they will bankrupt France.
    Its Muslims not Pakistanis. France will lose Millions, it's to make a point not to send them to bankruptcy lol.

    Please buy French goods mr RSS.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  76. #76
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    France is a dump anyway and full of ignorant rude people. I wont be going there again

    If millions boycott france and its products i can see them doing a uturn very quickly

  77. #77
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    France is a dump anyway and full of ignorant rude people. I wont be going there again

    If millions boycott france and its products i can see them doing a uturn very quickly
    Boycott or peaceful protest should have been the weapon of choice from the very beginning ( salman rushdie affair till now). Muslims would have been in a better world standing.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    33,612
    Mentioned
    1826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Its Muslims not Pakistanis. France will lose Millions, it's to make a point not to send them to bankruptcy lol.

    Please buy French goods mr RSS.
    India buys a lot of French stuff, esp defence tech. Worth billions.

    You believe that the French dont have allies and if push comes to shove they will allow a NATO country a EU economic giant to be pushed around by few muslim countries.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    33,612
    Mentioned
    1826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    France is a dump anyway and full of ignorant rude people. I wont be going there again

    If millions boycott france and its products i can see them doing a uturn very quickly
    Boycott or peaceful protest should have been the way not killing and beheading.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,429
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Boycott or peaceful protest should have been the way not killing and beheading.
    Has someone advocated killing or beheading here or has imran or erdogan?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •