Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Disappointing that Haider and Abdullah Shafique are not in the squad. This was a great chance to get them some international experience. I doubt Hafeez and Iftikhar will be upto it in 2023 for the World Cup.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was really looking forward to watching Haider and Abdullah in particular. Really hope they get a chance in the second ODI.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Chamu Chibhabha, Zimbabwe captain speaking to the media.

"Personally for me - being in a bio-secure bubble one of the toughest things I have ever had to go go through when preparing for a tour but its time of COVID-19, and we have to do what we have to do to get some cricket"

"Its fantastic for us [Super League] as that gives us a chance to play against bigger teams - these are teams which we wouldnt normally play against"

"The security here is amazing; Wev've got presidential security and have nothing to worry about; The only thing we need to be focussing on is cricket; Otherwise security is amazing and I have never been looked after so well as I am being looked after in Pakistan"

Message to the rest of the world about Pakistan

"It's safe to play cricket here; the hospitality is amazing, and there is nothing to worry about; We've been having a good time and there hasnt been any complaints at all"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Video from the training camp today, one of the rarest videos you’ll find. Babar Azam, Imam ul Haq, Haider Ali, and Mohammad Rizwan bowling spin to Shaheen and Rauf, who are in the nets practicing with the bat!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Fair enough about Musa but is it really a fair argument to say “leggy to replace a leggy”? Why does it have to be like for like when Zafar Gohar is the clear better choice by an average of 10 less runs per wicket? And like you said, you’re right that Abid should have been expected from the moment the initial squad was announced, so fair enough - but that still doesn’t explain why Abid over Haider.
    I agree. I mentioned yesterday that I would prefer Zafar over Qadir as Zafar and Imad are pretty different bowlers to face so the risk of monotonous spin attack was limited in my opinion. However, Qadir was the best young leggy in National T20 cup and is also just 26 so still there is something to gain by developing a back up leggy.

However when it comes to Abid, he is 33 and will be around 35-36 by the next WC, he is not gonna play any of the world T20 and he hasnt shown some extraordinary skills against spin bowling (Next WC is in India) so I am not sure about his inclusion against. He is a pretty good player and it wont be surprising if he scores runs if given oppurtunities but I am not sure if he is the best investment currently.

The only logic for Abid I can think of is that when in early 2019 there weren’t many white ball top order options available and Fakhar was rested he didn decently against Aus with a century and averages 47 in 4 matches with 1 100 and a 50. So I think it would have been bad to give an impression of dropping an older player just because he is 33 and selecting younger players who performed in domestics straight over him. So I think management has to think about signals as well which they send to other players around. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Video from the training camp today, one of the rarest videos you’ll find. Babar Azam, Imam ul Haq, Haider Ali, and Mohammad Rizwan bowling spin to Shaheen and Rauf, who are in the nets practicing with the bat!
    Babar can bowl. Not sure why he doesn’t back himself and throw a few overs in? He got his action tested also so he is all clear

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So after seeing that video I don’t understand why Babar and Haider work on their off-spin and bowl more? They don’t look any worse than Malik and Hafeez

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    I agree. I mentioned yesterday that I would prefer Zafar over Qadir as Zafar and Imad are pretty different bowlers to face so the risk of monotonous spin attack was limited in my opinion. However, Qadir was the best young leggy in National T20 cup and is also just 26 so still there is something to gain by developing a back up leggy.

However when it comes to Abid, he is 33 and will be around 35-36 by the next WC, he is not gonna play any of the world T20 and he hasnt shown some extraordinary skills against spin bowling (Next WC is in India) so I am not sure about his inclusion against. He is a pretty good player and it wont be surprising if he scores runs if given oppurtunities but I am not sure if he is the best investment currently.

The only logic for Abid I can think of is that when in early 2019 there weren’t many white ball top order options available and Fakhar was rested he didn decently against Aus with a century and averages 47 in 4 matches with 1 100 and a 50. So I think it would have been bad to give an impression of dropping an older player just because he is 33 and selecting younger players who performed in domestics straight over him. So I think management has to think about signals as well which they send to other players around. Thats the only thing I can think of.
    Messaging is definitely important, it has a huge effect on team morale. But you can also send a message that youíre resting your top players, canít you? Iím sure if someone told Abid that look itís Zimbabwe, we want to give Haider a shot, he wouldnít have minded at all. So I can understand the logic if it were against New Zealand, but I doubt any player in their 30ís thinks itís important to get match time against Zimbabwe?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    So after seeing that video I don’t understand why Babar and Haider work on their off-spin and bowl more? They don’t look any worse than Malik and Hafeez
    They seem okay, to be honest, Iím not sure theyíll ever bowl internationally unless one of the other bowlers is injured mid-match. So itís good theyíre rolling their arms over. Who knows, maybe with enough practice they can even become decent part timers?

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Pakistan's 15 member squad for First ODI:

1. Imam ul Haq
    2. Abid Ali
    3. Fakhar Zaman
    4. Babar Azam - captain
    5. Haris Sohail
    6. Mohammad Rizwan - wk
    7. Iftikhar Ahmed
    8. Khushdil Shah
    9. Faheem Ashraf
    10. Imad Wasim
    11. Usman Qadir
    12. Wahab Riaz
    13. Shaheen Shah Afridi
    14. Haris Rauf
    15. Musa Khan
    Misbah's selections have taken me to the point that I can't even bother to start picking out the problems in the squad because it is the same cluelessness and stupidity all over again with no logic to back them.
    @Thunderbolt14 @Mueez @Square Drive have already said enough and the only thing I'll add here is... I CALLED THIS A YEAR AGO!!! MISBAH WILL DESTROY PAK LOIs CRICKET!!!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faheem and Iftikhar have no place in the squad. Zafar and Hussain should have been in there instead.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Khushdil Shah, and Abdullah Shafique should get their ODI debuts.

Rizwan should play over Rohail.

Zafar Gohar should play over Imad.

Shaheen and Rauf to take the new ball.

Hasnain should be the third pacer over Wahab Riaz.

ODI Playing XI:
    1. Imam ul Haq
    2. Abdullah Shafique
    3. Haider Ali
    4. Babar Azam (c)
    5. Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
    6. Shadab Khan (vc)
    7. Khushdil Shah
    8. Zafar Gohar
    9. Haris Rauf
    10. Mohammad Hasnain
    11. Shaheen Afridi

Barring a collapse, I will demote Babar down the order and let Rizwan, Shadab, and Khushdil bat first.
    I'm in with that squad. Banging choices bro!

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Imam ul Haq
    2. Abid Ali
    3. Fakhar Zaman
    4. Babar Azam - captain
    5. Haris Sohail
    6. Mohammad Rizwan - wk
    7. Iftikhar Ahmed
    8. Khushdil Shah
    9. Faheem Ashraf
    10. Imad Wasim
    11. Usman Qadir
    12. Wahab Riaz
    13. Shaheen Shah Afridi
    14. Haris Rauf
    15. Musa Khan
    It means Hafeez is retired from ODis.

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Imam ul Haq
    2. Abid Ali
    3. Fakhar Zaman
    4. Babar Azam - captain
    5. Haris Sohail
    6. Mohammad Rizwan - wk
    7. Iftikhar Ahmed
    8. Khushdil Shah
    9. Faheem Ashraf
    10. Imad Wasim
    11. Usman Qadir
    12. Wahab Riaz
    13. Shaheen Shah Afridi
    14. Haris Rauf
    15. Musa Khan
    Misbah ko konsi dawa pilai jai........
    He is probably the most defensive coach/captain I have ever seen

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Would have preferred to see at least one of Abdullah Shafique and Haider Ali. Was there no one better than Musa?

I hereby present to thee, inventor of thy round table, arise - Sir Cumference

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Stockholm
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So first leave promising youngsters out of 15, then play oldies in final 11. Masterstroke Misbaba

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. Imam ul Haq
    2. Abid Ali
    3. Fakhar Zaman
    4. Babar Azam - captain
    5. Haris Sohail
    6. Mohammad Rizwan - wk
    7. Iftikhar Ahmed
    8. Khushdil Shah
    9. Faheem Ashraf
    10. Imad Wasim
    11. Usman Qadir
    12. Wahab Riaz
    13. Shaheen Shah Afridi
    14. Haris Rauf
    15. Musa Khan
    So I have instantly lost interest in this series. Three players I was looking forward to see besides, Khushdil and Rizwan. Great!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan players meeting Zimbabwe counterparts in Pindi today

This is very off topic but does anyone know where I can buy that Zimbabwe training kit
    It's so nice I want it

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    There you go. I was waiting for the squad to make this post. I am surprised Hafeez isn't there.

No Haider, no Abdullah and no Zafar. Meanwhile we get to watch Abid Ali and Faheem Ashraf. And this is Zimbabwe mind you.

To anyone interested in our 2023 WC campaign, this should be criminal.

Usman Qadir doesn't merit a position over Zafar under any criteria. He is the better spinner, fielder and batsman too.

Also, what is Wahab doing there when he will be 38 come 2023?

Abid Ali already can't lay bat on ball against any decent bowler and we think he will do okay at the age of 36 in India against the very best the world has to offer.

Fakhar is living off one innings or let's push it and say the initial year with heavy helping from feasting on the likes of Zimbabwe. He will be 33 as will Iftikhar, who again seems to get into every squad without doing anything.

Haris will be 34 and so will Imad. Both have woeful fitness levels today and it will only get worse. I mean can anyone really say that they see both of them making it to 2023, especially Haris? What happens when he drops out to one injury or another?

I should also stress these are their official ages.

And we should also keep in mind that we play around 25 ODIs before the WC as things stand now. Not a lot.

Again this is Zimbabwe.
    Misbah never played to win in ODI'S. it was always about losing respectfully. So he's actually preparing a team which can make quarter final in 2023 and lose to one of top 4/5. Thats my reading of him at least

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Pakistan should go with

Imaam
    Abdullah shafique
    Haider ali
    Babar
    Rizwan
    Khushdil
    Shadab
    Imad
    Musa
    Haris
    Husnain
    Replace Musa with Shaheen and we gotta deal

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But there's no reason tooo. We've ruined so many players by giving them random roles. Why was Umar Akmal made a power hitter? There is absolutely no reason to make Haider and Babar bowl in matches. None of the great batsmen bowled and there is no reason to divert their attention from batting and bring it to bowling and batting.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baigel View Post
    But there's no reason tooo. We've ruined so many players by giving them random roles. Why was Umar Akmal made a power hitter? There is absolutely no reason to make Haider and Babar bowl in matches. None of the great batsmen bowled and there is no reason to divert their attention from batting and bring it to bowling and batting.
    It was a fun end-of-day session when they were wrapping things up. Letís not criticize for the sake of it.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Usman Qadir seems to be a Babar Azam selection, selecting his buddy. Quite shameful...He needs to grow a spine..

Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a fun end-of-day session when they were wrapping things up. Letís not criticize for the sake of it.
    Wasnít criticizing them bowling, Iím all for letting them have fun. But what I donít like is people calling for them to bowl and add to their repertoire as a way for them to replace Malik and hafeez

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pakistan Playing XI vs ZIM (1st ODI):
    1 Fakhar
    2 Imam
    3 Babar (C)
    4 Haris
    5 Rizwan (WK)
    6 Khushdil
    7 Imad
    8 Shadab
    9 Shaheen
    10 Rauf
    11 Musa

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami92 View Post
    My Pakistan Playing XI vs ZIM (1st ODI):
    1 Fakhar
    2 Imam
    3 Babar (C)
    4 Haris
    5 Rizwan (WK)
    6 Khushdil
    7 Imad
    8 Shadab
    9 Shaheen
    10 Rauf
    11 Musa
    Shadab is injuired

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Hafeez is in the squad.
    He isnt.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Which channel they will show the game in UK?
    No channel at the moment which is really poor

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Squad is just for first ODI and is as per expectations. Pakistan team will try to set a decent tone first before trying younger batsmen.
    They should be able to beat Zimbabwe even with a second string team

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They should be able to beat Zimbabwe even with a second string team
    It's misbah the beghairat remember this rubbish lost a test match against them. Any of the 6 FC teams will beat quite comfortably let alone this team. Can't wait for him to get lost. Shameful that people actually defend him and his pathetic decisions.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No channel at the moment which is really poor
    PCB's YT channel

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaibbtt View Post
    Replace Musa with Shaheen and we gotta deal
    I only played musa as I think shaheen is to good for Zimbabwe he wont gain anything but we can see what musa comes up with obviously if it was a top side shaheen is 3 on the list to make the team

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    It's misbah the beghairat remember this rubbish lost a test match against them. Any of the 6 FC teams will beat quite comfortably let alone this team. Can't wait for him to get lost. Shameful that people actually defend him and his pathetic decisions.
    100 percent cant waite for the day misbah gets sacked!

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    PCB's YT channel
    Is it confirmed?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I only played musa as I think shaheen is to good for Zimbabwe he wont gain anything but we can see what musa comes up with obviously if it was a top side shaheen is 3 on the list to make the team
    Don't trust Musa to be as effective.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Is it confirmed?
    Pretty much. I don't know why PCB haven't formally announced it though.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    Pretty much. I don't know why PCB haven't formally announced it though.
    Thankyou much appreciated

Debut
    Mar 2003
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should consider opening with Rizwan so they can make room in the middle order for Khushdil Shah.

My 11:
    1) M Rizwan
    2) Abid Ali
    3) Babar Azam
    4) Haris Sohail
    5) Iftikhar Ahmed
    6) Khushdil Shah
    7) Imad Wasim
    8) Imran Qadir
    9) Shaheen
    10) Haris Rauf
    11) Musa Khan

Wahab will not make it to the next world cup so no point stringing him along. Really hope Abdullah, Haider play the next 2 games and Husnain/Gohar get at least a game

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wont be live streamed i am sure

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    They should consider opening with Rizwan so they can make room in the middle order for Khushdil Shah.

My 11:
    1) M Rizwan
    2) Abid Ali
    3) Babar Azam
    4) Haris Sohail
    5) Iftikhar Ahmed
    6) Khushdil Shah
    7) Imad Wasim
    8) Imran Qadir
    9) Shaheen
    10) Haris Rauf
    11) Musa Khan

Wahab will not make it to the next world cup so no point stringing him along. Really hope Abdullah, Haider play the next 2 games and Husnain/Gohar get at least a game
    And abid and haris sohail will play til next world cup

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Misbah never disappoints.

May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

Debut
    Mar 2003
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And abid and haris sohail will play til next world cup
    they could but like i said i want haider & abdullah to get opportunities

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    Misbah never disappoints.

Let him have his last bit of fun.

Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar can bowl. Not sure why he doesn’t back himself and throw a few overs in? He got his action tested also so he is all clear
    Much better action then the monstrosity of Kohli. Babar 1 Kohli 0

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donít mind them not including Haider and Shafique for the odis given that they donít have much experience yet, but they should both play every t20 otherwise it defeats the purpose of a tour like this.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer2002 View Post
    i can understand Abdullahs exclusion but Haider who scored in both games...i mean uncle IFTY whats he doing there can anybody enlighten me!!!
    Since Misbah became the selector IFTHIKAR plays in all formats from nowhere. Under Mickey and Inzi he was not even considered for any format.

As I said earlier in many threads. Expect nothing from Misbah , he was a poor captain once and now a poor selector cum coach.

He is not going to give chances to haider ali and Abdullah Shafique against second string Zimbabwe at home series. Which is well known these two are selected for eyewash. Misbah will destroy all young careers, keep this guy away from the national team as far as it can be.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    Usman Qadir seems to be a Babar Azam selection, selecting his buddy. Quite shameful...He needs to grow a spine..
    Yes that’s the culture cultivated by Misbah and Afridi

Afridi kept Selecting shehzad
    Misbah keeps Ifthikar
    Sarfraz kept nawaz
    Babar keeps Qadir

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shady View Post
    I don’t mind them not including Haider and Shafique for the odis given that they don’t have much experience yet, but they should both play every t20 otherwise it defeats the purpose of a tour like this.
    Ridiculous. These series are meant to try youngsters or at least the bench strength. Misbah plays a first 11 with full strength along with those dead woods. If the bench strengths are not tried then TTFs wil, stay and make comebacks.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamPak95 View Post
    Misbah will field the most seniorest XI possible.
    Indeed quite obvious. Donít know why PCB canít identify that

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah will be joining politics and become Pak PM once he is done with cricket - Yes you heard it here first.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    they could but like i said i want haider & abdullah to get opportunities
    Of course 70 percent of the fans do.abid ali haris should not have been played in the odis they will be to old for the next world cup 100 percent both should have played !

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t mind them not including Haider and Shafique for the odis given that they don’t have much experience yet, but they should both play every t20 otherwise it defeats the purpose of a tour like this.
    How are they meant gain experience if they ain't going to be given a chance this is Zimbabwe!

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone has their favourites this is Pakistan after all, you can not do anything without your faves.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How are they meant gain experience if they ain't going to be given a chance this is Zimbabwe!
    Misbah was scared of Zimbabwe, you could see the fear in his eyes.

Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man just 6 more hours to go to see proper ODI cricket after long time. Can't wait.
    Hoping for a silky century by Babar and some fightback by Zimbabwe.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't be watching. Can't believe we're going with the oldies.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Misbah's selections have taken me to the point that I can't even bother to start picking out the problems in the squad because it is the same cluelessness and stupidity all over again with no logic to back them.
    @Thunderbolt14 @Mueez @Square Drive have already said enough and the only thing I'll add here is... I CALLED THIS A YEAR AGO!!! MISBAH WILL DESTROY PAK LOIs CRICKET!!!
    So disappointing man. Can't wait till the day this guy leaves us for good.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean they're even scared of Zimbabwe

BA is saying "can't take anything for granted"

and than the blunder with squad

They didn't play young guys ok but atleast let them play first class

Either go full young or full experience (for this series) but the middle b* is so annoying

Young guys to satisfy social media, old guys cause they're scared of losing

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hitthestump View Post
    I won't be watching. Can't believe we're going with the oldies.
    I won't even watch the damn highlights

We should be boycotting this stupidity

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    Misbah was scared of Zimbabwe, you could see the fear in his eyes.
    Yes I really think in his heart of hearts he is scared of losing his job and he thinks if he loses to zim it's over

It's fear

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can hundred percent guarantee you Pakistani first class is way tougher than zim

If they're first class material they're good enough to play against zim

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    Yep his control is pathetic he is not international material as of know

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naseem View Post
    Misbah ko konsi dawa pilai jai........
    He is probably the most defensive coach/captain I have ever seen
    Behoshi ki dawaa
    and than let a pcb janitor select the team I am sure he'll do a better job because he wouldn't be scared to lose his job like Misbah is rn resulting in this squad