Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 67 of 67
  1. #1
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Malaysia’s Mahathir says Muslims have ‘right to kill millions of French people’ if eye-for-eye logic



    Please click through and read all his tweets - there are many points.

    Proves that 12-year olds use social media more responsibly than these dinosaur politicians.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    2,137
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lord sure blessed Muslim leaders the ability to be polically correct

  3. #3
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,808
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What a statement and at what time! the inhuman crimes of French against muslims could have been highlighted better than invoking "right to kill or not". Expected better than this from Mahathir.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    10,468
    Mentioned
    989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disgraceful tweet.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    10,468
    Mentioned
    989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iím pretty sure this matter will become a big mess if things donít calm down.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant man.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    16,775
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a statement by the half Keralite Malayalee, Mahathir, top job well done. Islam is in safe hands with people like you..


    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this also extend to the Muslims being killed by, say, China, or other ME countries?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    1,258
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is the last thing we need right now. Imran looks like the sanest leader among all these idiots. At least he has written a very good letter instead of suggesting foolish things like this old guy.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Twitter is happy to red flag those Trump Coronavirus tweets right?

    Let's see what they do here. Ball's in their court.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    13,847
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One must respect these elderly politicians and so I shall choose my words carefully.

    What a complete ****

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    1,887
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post

    Please click through and read all his tweets - there are many points.

    Proves that 12-year olds use social media more responsibly than these dinosaur politicians.
    Honestly, one cannot expect better from a senile 95 year old.

    And some people call him 'a great leader of the muslim world'

    People like Mahatir and Erdogan pose a greater danger to Islam and muslims than Macron ever will
    Last edited by gani999; 29th October 2020 at 18:32.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,638
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy was supposed to be moderate and progressive in the Islamic world.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    13,847
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    What a statement by the half Keralite Malayalee, Mahathir, top job well done. Islam is in safe hands with people like you..
    Islam should be in nobody's hands.. it's the hands that continue to ruin it.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    338
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the other tweets is about the kind of clothes European women wear.
    This guy is absolutely senile. How did he stay in power up until a few months ago?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    4,182
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good that he exposed his mentality here.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OldWarHorse View Post
    One of the other tweets is about the kind of clothes European women wear.
    This guy is absolutely senile. How did he stay in power up until a few months ago?


    I'm sure no Western women want to see Mahathir at any beach either.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,052
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read them throw in order and they arent that bad. The comment about womens clothes is that their culture evolved over time so they shouldnt force their views on others.

    The killing part is just an incredibly poor analogy. Hes pretty much saying that eye for an eye is not the way forward.

    Yes they are poor comments in the situation but you are deliberately adding masala to make them something else.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    4,182
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Different standards for different people I guess. Some folks who are outrightly condemning these statements ironically have some twisted justifications for the beheadings that happened - France shouldn't have pushed the Muslims to a corner.


  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    987
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Different standards for different people I guess. Some folks who are outrightly condemning these statements ironically have some twisted justifications for the beheadings that happened - France shouldn't have pushed the Muslims to a corner.
    Religious people (followers of all religions) always comes up with twisted justifications when their sentiments are hurt.

  22. #22
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post


    I'm sure no Western women want to see Mahathir at any beach either.
    Why does he care what western women do at the beach? He can keep his wife and daughters fully covered up. No need to preach others how they should dress.

    "Today a little string covers the most secret place, that’s all." Looks like the old man has seen the pictures.

  23. #23
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Defensive Push View Post
    This is the last thing we need right now. Imran looks like the sanest leader among all these idiots. At least he has written a very good letter instead of suggesting foolish things like this old guy.
    Yes, although many cheerleaders will be fuming that you said it, just goes to show how much better Imran Khan is as head of state than some of these clowns parading as leaders.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  24. #24
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Why does he care what western women do at the beach? He can keep his wife and daughters fully covered up. No need to preach others how they should dress.

    "Today a little string covers the most secret place, that’s all." Looks like the old man has seen the pictures.
    Well he's not wrong. Don't really see what the problem is with what he's said there, a thong is literally a piece of string.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  25. #25
    Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    1,258
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Yes, although many cheerleaders will be fuming that you said it, just goes to show how much better Imran Khan is as head of state than some of these clowns parading as leaders.
    Imran is much better than the likes of Erdogan, Mahathir and others. Well educated and well groomed. Has global presence. But he needs to focus more on the domestic issues than project himself as the saviour of the Ummah.

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Yes, although many cheerleaders will be fuming that you said it, just goes to show how much better Imran Khan is as head of state than some of these clowns parading as leaders.
    Imran Khan should be the new Caliph. Not these idiotic Erdogans and senile Mahathirs. Imran Khan looks like a real king and talks like that too.

  27. #27
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Defensive Push View Post
    Imran is much better than the likes of Erdogan, Mahathir and others. Well educated and well groomed. Has global presence. But he needs to focus more on the domestic issues than project himself as the saviour of the Ummah.
    Imran Khan is not projecting himself as the saviour of the Ummah any more than Ertugrul Bey was declaring himself as leader of Turkey when he was in fact just the son of the Kayi clan leader Suleyman Shah. But as with Ertugrul, true leadership shines through and that is why people are now seeing him as saviour of the Ummah when he himself has never projected any such ambitions.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  28. #28
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,507
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't agree with Muhatir here. Yes, French has done unacceptable crimes against Humanity when they killed over 2 million Muslims in North Africa. However lets highlight that instead of saying something like French Muslims take action.

    You kill the whole of humanity when you take a life. Lets preach that idea instead and bring the French crimes to UN instead, which is the correct platform.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    3,007
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Don't agree with Muhatir here. Yes, French has done unacceptable crimes against Humanity when they killed over 2 million Muslims in North Africa. However lets highlight that instead of saying something like French Muslims take action.

    You kill the whole of humanity when you take a life. Lets preach that idea instead and bring the French crimes to UN instead, which is the correct platform.
    Agree 100% with bold part.
    Kill one human is killing of humanity and save one human is saving humanity. People killing in the name of religion are only doing disservice to religion itself. But when leader like Mahatir starts endorsing violence then it becomes massive issue.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I can't even kill a cockroach without feeling queasy.

    Where do these guys summon the courage to behead fellow human beings from?


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,425
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The words of senile old man Isnt he like 95?

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,425
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    I can't even kill a cockroach without feeling queasy.

    Where do these guys summon the courage to behead fellow human beings from?
    Why would posters on here know how deranged lunatics think or act?

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,507
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    I can't even kill a cockroach without feeling queasy.

    Where do these guys summon the courage to behead fellow human beings from?
    Criminals are criminals. This ***** who killed three is no different than the ones who stabbed a hijabi family in Paris few days back.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    1,361
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A pathetic statement.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    142,098
    Mentioned
    2683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Former Malaysia leader says Muslims have the right to 'kill millions of French people'

    Mahathir Mohamad has said Muslims have the right to "kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past".

    However, the former Malaysian prime minister said he did not approve of the killing of a French teacher over his use of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

    Mahathir, 95, a respected leader in the Muslim world, said he believed in freedom of expression but that it should not be used to insult others.

    He wrote: "Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.

    "But by and large the Muslims have not applied the 'eye for an eye' law. Muslims don't. The French shouldn't.

    "Since you have blamed all Muslims and the Muslims' religion for what was done by one angry person, the Muslims have a right to punish the French."

    Twitter said the message violated its rules about glorifying violence, but it determined that it may be in the public's interest for the post to remain.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  36. #36
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Twitter said the message violated its rules about glorifying violence, but it determined that it may be in the public's interest for the post to remain.
    One rule for Trump, another for Mahathir. Nice, Twitter.

    Although one consequence of that is that the tweets in the OP have lost their embed graphics. I guess it encourages people not to share them, which is a start.
    Last edited by Varun; 29th October 2020 at 22:22.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  37. #37
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    One rule for Trump, another for Mahathir. Nice, Twitter.

    Although one consequence of that is that the tweets in the OP have lost their embed graphics. I guess it encourages people not to share them, which is a start.
    Maybe twitter have taken into account that Mahatir is a former PM and at 95 years old most likely senile.
    Trump on the other hand is actually the current President of the USA so will probably be expected to be a bit more circumspect with his language.

    I do agree that the statement was offensive, just pointing out the equivalence between the two is not really accurate.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  38. #38
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,507
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I am wrong guys, at first I thought Muhatir said kill French for the Muslims lives they took. I re-read what he said he was talking about the eye for an eye formula that French want. He said if French are saying that they should kill the Muslims for the crime they did in church, then Muslims should also apply the same thing for Millions of Muslims killed by French in the past.

    That's what I got from the statement. Maybe Muhatir didn't ask Muslims to kill french, he was more or less ridiculing the eye for an eye logic.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,425
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    One rule for Trump, another for Mahathir. Nice, Twitter.

    Although one consequence of that is that the tweets in the OP have lost their embed graphics. I guess it encourages people not to share them, which is a start.
    The world isnt fair or professes to be

    You dont always get what u deserve Ask the muslims.

    Have you just noticed?

  40. #40
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Criminals are criminals. This ***** who killed three is no different than the ones who stabbed a hijabi family in Paris few days back.
    There is a difference. The 2 women who stabbed the Hijabi Muslim woman had an argument over parking and their bigotry overcame their senses and stabbed the Muslim lady.

    The Muslim man who killed the teacher was taking religion too seriously. He could not accept any form of criticism of his God man.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,638
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    One rule for Trump, another for Mahathir. Nice, Twitter.

    Although one consequence of that is that the tweets in the OP have lost their embed graphics. I guess it encourages people not to share them, which is a start.
    I don’t see the tweet at all anymore. Perhaps it was removed.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  42. #42
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    I don’t see the tweet at all anymore. Perhaps it was removed.
    Somebody probably cleaned up behind Mahathir, if not Twitter themselves.

    Anyway, the damage is done.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    650
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehh, some senile old coot talking rubbish. It would be more serious if he was still in office, but he isn't. While I think there's an extremism problem (either explicit or implicit) in the Islamic world, this really shouldn't be held against regular Muslims.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,507
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    There is a difference. The 2 women who stabbed the Hijabi Muslim woman had an argument over parking and their bigotry overcame their senses and stabbed the Muslim lady.

    The Muslim man who killed the teacher was taking religion too seriously. He could not accept any form of criticism of his God man.
    No difference! Stabbing is stabbing. Come on man, your hate for Muslims is so evident. Justifying stabbing of Hijabi women. Try to think like a human please and stop being a Hindu extremist who enjoys when a Muslim dies.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Twitter have gone on and deleted the tweets altogether, contrary to their earlier statement.

    Now his entire 16-part story is missing its punchline.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    9,009
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The religion of peace ladies and gentlemen

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    12,688
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    No difference! Stabbing is stabbing. Come on man, your hate for Muslims is so evident. Justifying stabbing of Hijabi women. Try to think like a human please and stop being a Hindu extremist who enjoys when a Muslim dies.
    There are difference.

    Simple example, if conflict is due to a trivial matter of two or three people, then it is a localized isolated incident. The incident is sad but it won't propagate to other people since it is conflict between two or three people.

    If conflict is due to religion, then it becomes systemic as it is already evident that many people support the killing which may not take much time until someone acts upon it and these kind of mentality will be propagated through cascaded events that could make it systemic which could include more and more people.

    Latter is very dangerous scenario.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,027
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    There are difference.

    Simple example, if conflict is due to a trivial matter of two or three people, then it is a localized isolated incident. The incident is sad but it won't propagate to other people since it is conflict between two or three people.

    If conflict is due to religion, then it becomes systemic as it is already evident that many people support the killing which may not take much time until someone acts upon it and these kind of mentality will be propagated through cascaded events that could make it systemic which could include more and more people.

    Latter is very dangerous scenario.
    What a joker of a man. This is not a senile old man. He has made jaw dropping statements in his younger days also. Imran khan looked up to him.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    There are difference.

    Simple example, if conflict is due to a trivial matter of two or three people, then it is a localized isolated incident. The incident is sad but it won't propagate to other people since it is conflict between two or three people.

    If conflict is due to religion, then it becomes systemic as it is already evident that many people support the killing which may not take much time until someone acts upon it and these kind of mentality will be propagated through cascaded events that could make it systemic which could include more and more people.

    Latter is very dangerous scenario.
    However, let me play devil's advocate and say that the women were stabbed only because they were Muslim. Certainly this wasn't the first time there was a parking argument in France, but them wearing their burqas and the week's events catalyzed the crime that happened.

    Else, we'd see a stabbing a day all over the country.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,027
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Maybe twitter have taken into account that Mahatir is a former PM and at 95 years old most likely senile.
    Trump on the other hand is actually the current President of the USA so will probably be expected to be a bit more circumspect with his language.

    I do agree that the statement was offensive, just pointing out the equivalence between the two is not really accurate.
    Trump is senile/racist/petty man.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    20,673
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    Trump is senile/racist/petty man.
    Trump is just talk. Mahathir has gone the distance with his beliefs, including a complete ban on Shia Islam in his country - what a joke.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    12,688
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    However, let me play devil's advocate and say that the women were stabbed only because they were Muslim. Certainly this wasn't the first time there was a parking argument in France, but them wearing their burqas and the week's events catalyzed the crime that happened.

    Else, we'd see a stabbing a day all over the country.
    If there is religious motive behind it, then it will be systemic regardless of religion. Thanks for pointing that out.

  53. #53
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    Trump is senile/racist/petty man.
    Trump is not senile, that is why he is currently the President of the most powerful country in the world.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,027
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not for long. He is not all there. You can see tha twhen he talks for a extended period of time. He has brought nationalism and religion in the public sphere . Itís the easiest thing to get the general population triggered , but has adverse effects as we are seeing in the USA. Same playbook used by modi, erdogan types. Thatís why all three are buddies

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    But I am talking about the comparisons with Mahathir being false because he is 95 and retired. Not the case with modi, Trump or Erdogan.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  56. #56
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,027
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    But I am talking about the comparisons with Mahathir being false because he is 95 and retired. Not the case with modi, Trump or Erdogan.
    Ok. I see your point.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,027
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However if you do some research you will find the former pm Malaysia has been saying some nasty stuff decades before also.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    4,182
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So he is senile and that probably exempts him. What about the scores of people who were agreeing with him on the twitter thread?

  59. #59
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    So he is senile and that probably exempts him. What about the scores of people who were agreeing with him on the twitter thread?
    They are all senile too.

  60. #60
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    So he is senile and that probably exempts him. What about the scores of people who were agreeing with him on the twitter thread?
    What about them?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  61. #61
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    13,806
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    So he is senile and that probably exempts him. What about the scores of people who were agreeing with him on the twitter thread?
    The world is a see saw. You can not balance it by sitting on the middle. One extreme is balanced by another extreme.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Shaheen Bagh, Delhi
    Runs
    54,139
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Utterly disgraceful and irresponsible.

  63. #63
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    1,091
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one has the right to take someone life. Simple as that.

    Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was being drawn back in the golden age of islam. People have forgotten their history.

    It says nothing in the Quran about drawing Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) He was a human like you and me nothing else.

    If muslims belief is strong they should be ignoring this nonsense and leave it to their God to deal with in the afterlife.
    Last edited by The Viper; 31st October 2020 at 00:08.

  64. #64
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    30,766
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-fraz View Post
    No one has the right to take someone life. Simple as that.

    Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was being drawn back in the golden age of islam. People have forgotten their history.

    It says nothing in the Quran about drawing Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) He was a human like you and me nothing else.

    If muslims belief is strong they should be ignoring this nonsense and leave it to their God to deal with in the afterlife.
    Do you really think a killer stops to think whether he has the right to do it?

    "Oh, you mean it's against the law to kill someone in a fit of rage?. I'll just put this knife back down again and buy a slice of pie instead."
    Last edited by The Viper; 31st October 2020 at 00:09.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  65. #65
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    338
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-fraz View Post
    No one has the right to take someone life. Simple as that.

    Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was being drawn back in the golden age of islam. People have forgotten their history.

    It says nothing in the Quran about drawing Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) He was a human like you and me nothing else.

    If muslims belief is strong they should be ignoring this nonsense and leave it to their God to deal with in the afterlife.
    Top Post
    Last edited by The Viper; 31st October 2020 at 00:09.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,638
    Mentioned
    2340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Mahathir says remarks on French attacks taken out of context

    Former Malaysian leader Mahathir Mohamad said on Friday he is disgusted because his comments on attacks by Muslim extremists in France had been taken out of context.

    Mahathir, 95, sparked widespread outrage when he wrote on his blog on Thursday that Muslims have a right to be angry and kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past if “an eye for an eye” law is applied.

    Twitter removed a tweet from Mahathir containing the remark, which it said glorified violence, and France’s digital minister demanded the company also ban Mahathir from its platform.

    “I am indeed disgusted with attempts to misrepresent and take out of context what I wrote on my blog,” Mahathir said in a statement.

    He said critics failed to read his posting in full, especially the next sentence which read: “But by and large Muslims have not applied the eye for an eye law. Muslims don’t. The French shouldn’t. Instead the French should teach their people to respect other people’s feelings.”

    He said Twitter and Facebook removed the posting despite his explanation, and slammed the move as hypocritical.

    On the one hand, they defended those who “chose to display offending caricatures of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) […] and expect all Muslims to swallow it in the name of freedom of speech and expression,” he said.

    “On the other, they deleted deliberately that Muslims had never sought revenge for the injustice against them in the past […] what is promoted by these reactions to my article is to stir French hatred for Muslims,” he added.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1587811


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,027
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Mahathir says remarks on French attacks taken out of context

    Former Malaysian leader Mahathir Mohamad said on Friday he is disgusted because his comments on attacks by Muslim extremists in France had been taken out of context.

    Mahathir, 95, sparked widespread outrage when he wrote on his blog on Thursday that Muslims have a right to be angry and kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past if “an eye for an eye” law is applied.

    Twitter removed a tweet from Mahathir containing the remark, which it said glorified violence, and France’s digital minister demanded the company also ban Mahathir from its platform.

    “I am indeed disgusted with attempts to misrepresent and take out of context what I wrote on my blog,” Mahathir said in a statement.

    He said critics failed to read his posting in full, especially the next sentence which read: “But by and large Muslims have not applied the eye for an eye law. Muslims don’t. The French shouldn’t. Instead the French should teach their people to respect other people’s feelings.”

    He said Twitter and Facebook removed the posting despite his explanation, and slammed the move as hypocritical.

    On the one hand, they defended those who “chose to display offending caricatures of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) […] and expect all Muslims to swallow it in the name of freedom of speech and expression,” he said.

    “On the other, they deleted deliberately that Muslims had never sought revenge for the injustice against them in the past […] what is promoted by these reactions to my article is to stir French hatred for Muslims,” he added.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1587811
    You have to do mental gymnastics to believe his point now Plus he has a history of racist remarks decades long


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •