[VIDEOS] Mubasir Khan - The Next Big Thing?

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

[VIDEOS] Mubasir Khan - The Next Big Thing?

All-rounder who bowls off-spin

Looks really good.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dominating both the bowling and batting charts and multiple MOTM awards for his team. Very exciting.

Heís 19 now, so wonít make the next U-19 World Cup.

That means his pathway is the Northern Second XI, and I hope he is promoted this season or next.

Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Dominating both the bowling and batting charts and multiple MOTM awards for his team. Very exciting.

Heís 19 now, so wonít make the next U-19 World Cup.

That means his pathway is the Northern Second XI, and I hope he is promoted this season or next.
    Given that Raza Hasan has been promoted to the first XI for Northern, there is a pathway there

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another 2 wickets in the final today. Both important wickets to bundle Sindh out for 242.

Northernís chase currently in progress.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some batting from last year (U-19 tournament 2019).

6. Google Ad Manager-
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    man, some awesome strokes there. Looks like Kohli.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
    Heís the MVP of the tournament. Bats at 3/4 for Northern, heís their 2nd highest run scorer and number 1 wicket taker. Overall, 6th highest run scorer and 2nd highest wicket taker.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
    I have decided not to get excited by these videos. Naseem Shah looked like he was bowling at 170 kph and even Sahibzada Farhan looked like the next big thing. Lets wait and see how he performs against a quality A team.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Next Gary Sober?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    I have decided not to get excited by these videos. Naseem Shah looked like he was bowling at 170 kph and even Sahibzada Farhan looked like the next big thing. Lets wait and see how he performs against a quality A team.
    Thereís a real danger of him being lost in the system. He recently turned 19 which means he wonít play international U-19 cricket despite essentially being Pakistanís best U-19 cricketer of the year.

Itís important he graduates to the Northern second XI as soon as possible. If it were me, I would graduate him immediately. Northernís next 4-day match is on the 7th of November, and continue regularly until 11 December. There are 6 matches in total.

From 16-24 December, there is the 2nd XI Pakistan One Day Cup. Him playing is an absolute must given his age. Otherwise heíll play no cricket for at least a year and might fail to be selected for the second XI next year anyways. That would be an absolute travesty.

Alarm bells ringing right now.
    Last edited by Thunderbolt14; 2nd November 2020 at 18:03.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thereís a real danger of him being lost in the system. He recently turned 19 which means he wonít play international U-19 cricket despite essentially being Pakistanís best U-19 cricketer of the year.

Itís important he graduates to the Northern second XI as soon as possible. If it were me, I would graduate him immediately. Northernís next 4-day match is on the 7th of November, and continue regularly until 11 December. There are 6 matches in total.

From 16-24 December, there is the 2nd XI Pakistan One Day Cup. Him playing is an absolute must given his age. Otherwise heíll play no cricket for at least a year and might fail to be selected for the second XI next year anyways. That would be an absolute travesty.

Alarm bells ringing right now.
    One correction to this. He will be playing the U19 3-Day tournament being held from 5-29 November.

If he does well, I would like to see him promoted to the Northern second XI for their 3 matches on 1, 6, and 11 December, and persisted with for the One Day Cup from 16-24 December.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely looks like an exciting talent at this age.

Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a real talent. His strokes in the clips above are amazing. I hope he gets the backing that he deserves, which he is.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atleast with Northern he is in good hands...

Godforbid if he was in CP or Sindh, he would never get a chance to play ahead of Khurram Manzoor, Azam Khan , Asad -Gilchrist-Sobers-Shafiq and Sarfraz...

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zain7077 View Post
    Stunning stuff from Muhammed wasim

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely delighted than nothern have moved the above 3 in the second xi progression and eye for talent excellent

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I cant say if these players will amount to much, but one thing that is clear is that the some of the upcoming batsmen in these emerging player videos do look very good with their straight bat selection. Some excellent looking batsmen have started to come through since Babar Azam has been the face of Pakistani batting.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I cant say if these players will amount to much, but one thing that is clear is that the some of the upcoming batsmen in these emerging player videos do look very good with their straight bat selection. Some excellent looking batsmen have started to come through since Babar Azam has been the face of Pakistani batting.
    Are you stating that batters have only come through since babar has been the face of pakistan
    Last edited by KoyoAli; 8th December 2020 at 11:25. Reason: Correcting a typo

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope those days when Pak batsmen used to idolise someone like shoaib malik will never come back

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Are you stating that batters have only come through since babar has been the face of pakistan
    No, what I am saying is that a lot of these youngsters at the age of 12-13 have a very good batting role model to look at. Playing with a straight bat is an art. In a world where the ABs and the Maxwells are making millions of dollars, it is fantastic to have a player like Babar who does not have that extra dimension, but he can certainly match these players by just staying true to straight bat cricket. Nothing extravagent, but consistency in your shot selection will reward you big time. Honestly, I would love to see a Test side of 6-7 high quality stroke makers in our Test side, and I think we are not too far away from that now.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    MK looks a real player. Lets hope that Northerns give him lots of time to develop. The system has started to work much quicker than i thought it would.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, what I am saying is that a lot of these youngsters at the age of 12-13 have a very good batting role model to look at. Playing with a straight bat is an art. In a world where the ABs and the Maxwells are making millions of dollars, it is fantastic to have a player like Babar who does not have that extra dimension, but he can certainly match these players by just staying true to straight bat cricket. Nothing extravagent, but consistency in your shot selection will reward you big time. Honestly, I would love to see a Test side of 6-7 high quality stroke makers in our Test side, and I think we are not too far away from that now.
    Totally agree with your points i also think the same we are not far away maybe 1 year we can have a good team in all three formats

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    MK looks a real player. Lets hope that Northerns give him lots of time to develop. The system has started to work much quicker than i thought it would.
    With muhammad wasim in charge he should get backed and develop hes the best in the business regarding this

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Top scored for Northern second XI today, only his second ever match for the team. 64(67) in a low scoring 170 run innings.

And from what Iíve been following, it seems heís even better with the ball than with the bat.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wont be surprised if he gets his FC debut before the end of QAE 2020.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Straight away having an impact for nothern with both and bat

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Hopefully he gets the last game in the first xi

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Northern vs Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, TMC Ground, Karachi (QeA20 Second XIs, Round 10, Day 2)

Resuming their first innings at the overnight score of 190 for four, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa finished at 264 all out in 74.4 overs. Ashfaq Ahmed top-scored with 85 runs off 159 balls (five fours). Off-spinner Mubasir Khan took six wickets for 84 runs.
    Last edited by KoyoAli; 11th December 2020 at 20:12.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Just putting it out there - have any of Bullet Drive's anointed ones been successful?....Like ever?

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Oct 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Just putting it out there - have any of Bullet Drive's anointed ones been successful?....Like ever?
    Not that I am aware of but I wouldn't call Mubashir Khan a BD's anointed one. He has performed this year in u19 tournaments and was noticed by most ppl here who follow domestics. Thankfully he is in Northern so he will be Fast-tracked to FC cricket very soon. Hopefully, he has the hunger in him because if he does, he has a very bright future ahead of him.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stunning from mubasir khan

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Northern vs Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, TMC Ground, Karachi (QeA20 Second XIs, Round 10, Day 2)

Resuming their first innings at the overnight score of 190 for four, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa finished at 264 all out in 74.4 overs. Ashfaq Ahmed top-scored with 85 runs off 159 balls (five fours). Off-spinner Mubasir Khan took six wickets for 84 runs.
    Top scored first innings then 6-fer the next day, not bad at all.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still no video of his bowling ☹

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top scored first innings then 6-fer the next day, not bad at all.
    Very impressive total credit to Muhammad wasim for giving him the opportunity

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Making his debut for northern

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Waseem is a gem of a coach

Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hur rizvi View Post
    Making his debut for northern
    This is fantastic. Mubashir just played u19 cricket, performed their, then got promoted to 2nd 11 and performs their as well, now gets promoted to 1st 11 and makes his debut.
    Absolutely brilliant. I am quite impressed
    This is the beauty of this system. 2nd 11 cricket ends, but the top performers get promoted . Top work by Northern. Didnt expect less from the inteliigent man Mohammad Wasim. T

I hope the other 5 teams follow Northern and promote their 2nd 11 performers to 1st 11 team
    Last edited by DarkKnight123; 14th December 2020 at 11:01.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some batting from last year (U-19 tournament 2019).
    Depend how he plays the pacer (short balls)

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I had absolutely no expectation heíd be promoted this early. Was worried about him getting lost in the system 2 months ago since heís too old to make the next U19 world cup.

The fact that he played the very next second XI game after the three day U19 tournament, and then two games later is now playing first XI cricket, is testament to Northernís brand of cricket.

I checked all the other second XI squads, no one else promoted the U19 performers while Northern promoted 3, and 1 even made it all the way to the top.

Best part is, itís a televised game, and everyone hoping to finally see him bowl will now get a chance to.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Walks in at 51-5

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    His technique will be examined. Lots of movement on offer

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hur rizvi View Post
    Walks in at 51-5
    How has Dhani bowled?

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    How has Dhani bowled?
    Havent watched more than his one over. Looked okish in that

Debut
    Oct 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is looking very solid right now. Very good signs these. Very early to call but I can see him going places.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KoyoAli View Post
    He is looking very solid right now. Very good signs these. Very early to call but I can see him going places.
    Very good straight drive and cut shot so far.

Heís a little tentative to commit to the front foot because of how good theyíre bowling, with lots of swing on offer and the occasional well-directed bouncer. But heís doing well to counterattack given the match situation.

Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Bradford UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very compact. Finally we are seeing proper batsmen come through.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If he can bowl well we have a genuine prospect at our hands

Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Bradford UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out for 26.

Looked very promising.

Thank god we are not seeing Afridi wannabes anymore.

Babar Azam Wannabes is what we want.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looked solid what I liked the most was how he left the ball. If he can bowl he is definetly one for the future. On a side note he looks pretty young so at least the age experts won't be calling him a 24 year old but you never know.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he gets his debut. What a progress it has been from U-19 to 2nd XI and to main team in the first season itself.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is quality.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On difficult pitch he was looking good

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Future star.

Batted beautifully

Has a lovely action. His arm ball was amazing almost got Sharjeel out.

GUYS, WE HAVE A SUPERSTAR!!!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Future star.

Batted beautifully

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Played straight drive well.

Played pull shot well.

Played over extra cover well.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One over i saw reminded me right arm version of abdul rehman

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am surprised he was given a go in the first xi credit to wasim once again excellent stuff.good to see that he was trying to stay at the wicket played the pacers quite well.very good prospect

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Future star.

Batted beautifully

What over was it on so i can check it please doesnt show his the highlights

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he gets his debut. What a progress it has been from U-19 to 2nd XI and to main team in the first season itself.
    This should make the youngesters even more hungry to play well in the 19s competition

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    What over was it on so i can check it please doesnt show his the highlights
    last over of the day

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Supposedly he's a better bowler than batsman?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Any vids of his bowling

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Supposedly he's a better bowler than batsman?
    Yep. Bowler of the tournament in both U19 tournaments (the one day and three day cups). Led his team to both finals with the ball. Took a 9-fer in his first ever 2nd XI game, 6 in the first innings and 3 in the second.

His batting: in the one day games, he was the 2nd highest run scorer for the U19 Northern team after Abdul Faseeh and 6th highest run scorer in the tournament overall. Lots of impact knocks, since they ended up topping the charts and combined with his bowling, they reached the final. In the three day games, he was the 15th highest run scorer of the tournament. He top scored in an innings with 64, in the same game he took a 9-fer (his first 2nd XI game).

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Any vids of his bowling
    The only video available anywhere of his bowling is the last over of the day yesterday (the QeA match between Northern and Sindh).

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yep. Bowler of the tournament in both U19 tournaments (the one day and three day cups). Led his team to both finals with the ball. Took a 9-fer in his first ever 2nd XI game, 6 in the first innings and 3 in the second.

His batting: in the one day games, he was the 2nd highest run scorer for the U19 Northern team after Abdul Faseeh and 6th highest run scorer in the tournament overall. Lots of impact knocks, since they ended up topping the charts and combined with his bowling, they reached the final. In the three day games, he was the 15th highest run scorer of the tournament. He top scored in an innings with 64, in the same game he took a 9-fer (his first 2nd XI game).
    Wow. GOAT level performances

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited! Will be keenly following his progress...

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Wow. GOAT level performances
    Obviously still age group level, but yes very rare for a U19 youngster to do very very well with both bat and ball hope he continues doing well

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    last over of the day
    Thankyou

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest I will not mind Nawaz getting a. Second go players improve and he has gone back and performed this season couldnbe an option for number 7in home tests.
    As for mubasher would be better for him to do well for atleast 2 seasons before he comes in the reckoning

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    To be honest I will not mind Nawaz getting a. Second go players improve and he has gone back and performed this season couldnbe an option for number 7in home tests.
    As for mubasher would be better for him to do well for atleast 2 seasons before he comes in the reckoning
    Defonitely atleast 1 season

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Brings up his maiden first class 50 ó on first class debut and in a tough situation.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Should concentrate on his batting
    Loved watching him bat

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Looks real good.

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How.mych did he score?
    I hope he does not give on his bowling just to get in as pure bat we could do with a Shakib type player.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    79* now, team relying on him to narrow that deficit after conceding a 300 runs first innings lead. Very good strokes.

People will be surprised to know he was only the 15th best batsman in the U19 three day games, and heís actually a better one day player.

Saim Ayub, Muhammad Hurraira, Abdul Faseeh, and Maaz Sadaqat. Keep an eye on these batsmen too.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Brilliant batting in such a tough situation and on debut no less. Desrves a ton. And his bowling looks good as well.

From here on, for a couple of years it's A games and more FC cricket. I'll say focus on both bowling and batting as he seems to be skillful in both. But even if he feels he is better at one aspect, he shouldn't give up the other entirely. Keep on putting in the hardwork and he will only get better.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    96* now. I take credit for being the first person on PP to spot him

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Magnificent. Brings up his maiden first class hundred on debut after battling out 155 balls under pressure!

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Omg what a pull shot off the front foot right after his hundred