"The three players we sent in the Super Over were sent after careful thought" : Babar Azam

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

"The three players we sent in the Super Over were sent after careful thought" : Babar Azam

Babar Azam speaking to the media:

"We have won the series and the performances were good from our guys in 2 games; Unfortunately we lost the match today but that is not a problem; We need to learn from our mistakes to see where we are lagging; We need to improve our fielding and catching; We need to work on our batting partnerships which didnt happen today, especially in the top order which is what we needed"

"We had a partnership between Wahab and myself but I am saddened by the fact that I could not finish the game"

"We learnt a lot from this match and we will try our best not make the same mistakes again"

Losing Super League points

"We are disappointed after losing points - we will give our 110% in next ODI games"

"We had some good performances by the players and I also learnt a lot from the boys; Any mistakes that I made as a captain, I will try not to make them again; You learn every day from your mistakes so you dont make the same mistake again; I speak to the coaches to see how I could have done things better so I have learnt a lot"

Super Over strategy

"The three players we sent in the Super Over were sent after careful thought; All these players are power-hitters as you have seen in T20s - these players are finishers and that was the plan behind sending them to bat in the Super Over; All these players, Fakhar,Khushdil, Iftikhar, are power-hitters and utilize the overs well; We sent in Khushdil and Iftikhar as we wanted a left-right combination - but unfortunately they couldnt finish the job"

"I am not disheartened and I will completely back the players; T20s are coming up and I have really enjoyed captaincy in that format"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Careful thought

Is this guy even capable of being a captain? Remember it's not a given that your best player will the best choice for captain. Example of Tendulkar.

Still young and can learn/improve but it's an uphill battle if the support staff includes Misbah and Waqar.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys I love Babar the batsman

I’m sorry but he isn’t smart enough for captaincy. The guy was playing cricket under PCB supervision during his childhood years when he should be studying hard at school.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is our tendulkar from the 90s
    When ll we get our dada

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I can see why they sent those three. One was the highest scorer is the recent T20 tournament, the second scored the fasted t20 100 by a Pakistan, and the third was in the team for his finishing.

Babar was struggling to hit 6s and Wahab is a tail-ender. If those 2 had failed people would have reacted even worse.

6. Google Ad Manager-
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then we need to fire those that thought up that plan.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If this is what happens after careful thought i wonder what would happen if no thought was given....

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar and Haider with their timing alone would have scored more runs than those sloggers.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Brainless

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar with his lakeer ka fakeer captaincy did not try out part time bowlers in the middle overs when Musa and Iftikhar were not working out. OK we lost as we shuffled players around but make good of the resources, try something different, you don't have to bowl oy the five nomi ated bowlers.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Of all the batters in the team why would you send in the 3 batters with the least brains?

It was the most farcical display of batting ive ever had the displeasure to witness

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Finishers?
    Power-hitters?

I'll cut Khushdil some slack, but the other 2.....give me a break?

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y’all really think Babar single handedly decided which batsman were to bat? Just because he’s defending the decision, in the public eye, does not mean he agrees with it

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    I can see why they sent those three. One was the highest scorer is the recent T20 tournament, the second scored the fasted t20 100 by a Pakistan, and the third was in the team for his finishing.

Babar was struggling to hit 6s and Wahab is a tail-ender. If those 2 had failed people would have reacted even worse.
    Babar and haider should have come in all they needed to get is around 10 runs but they looked like they wanted to get 36 runs

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar and Wahab should have been involved in the super over. They had been in for a while and them knowing the conditions would have benefited us.

Also sick of this "power hitter". It's not just power you need to clear bouandires. It's positioning, balance, ability to pick up length,timing , and shot range. Iftikhar and Fakhar severely lack in these aspects. So it's useless talking about their power as they lack what I mentioned and bowlers can work them out eventually due to poor techniques.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Babar and Wahab should have been involved in the super over. They had been in for a while and them knowing the conditions would have benefited us.

Also sick of this "power hitter". It's not just power you need to clear bouandires. It's positioning, balance, ability to pick up length,timing , and shot range. Iftikhar and Fakhar severely lack in these aspects. So it's useless talking about their power as they lack what I mentioned and bowlers can work them out eventually due to poor techniques.
    I think it should have been babar and haider.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is where lack of education and iq is evident

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing wrong with the batsmen chosen, it just wasn't our day.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Batting has evolved from slogging towards timing and placement. It is about stroking 4s and 6s on good deliveries by playing smart cricket shots. In the team I would fancy Babar and Haider while Khushdil could have been the No. 3 if not Wahab but that would not have mattered that much.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Ten years ago this statement was true but too much T20 cricket has evolved batting from slogging towards timing and placement. One slogger is fine but the other two batsmen should have been Haider and Babar. There is a reason Hafeez has become the best T20 Pakistan player rn just through timing and placement.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Babar has absolutely no control of the team and he is being used as a dummy here. He can be the dumbest captain ever, but the guy knows batting - can’t be that he had his approval to send three hacks in Super Over; who might struggle to touch the ball at pace over 130K.

The lineup that was sent, my hunch is that Pakistan was expecting ZIM to go with Sikandar ..... otherwise I don’t see any other thoughtfulness to send Iftekhar to face ball 1!!!!! They even sent Fakhar at non strikers end!!!!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyFellow View Post
    Batting has evolved from slogging towards timing and placement. It is about stroking 4s and 6s on good deliveries by playing smart cricket shots. In the team I would fancy Babar and Haider while Khushdil could have been the No. 3 if not Wahab but that would not have mattered that much.
    This is spot on, batting has evolved and now more then ever you can no longer get away with just closing eyes and wildly slogging , playing pre-determined slogs whatever the line or length from the bowler , that approach worked in the 90s in that era where Pakistan regularly scored 100 in last 10 overs of an ODI innings through wild slogging off full tosses — but now the batsmen who score quickly are the ones who have the best shot selection along with attacking intent , and play every ball on merit , with conventional and unconventional strokes all around the wicket , and as you say with timing and placement.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile careful thought:

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Agree with those who say the 3 should have been Haider, Babar and Khushdil.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expected better from you, Babar...

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Left-right combination in a Super Over

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Yep Haider and Khushdil to come out and Babar next in. However, looking at Khushdil he needs to expand his skills- i mean what was he trying to do by looking for a ball to play to the legside????? Ifti chachu well some mistakes speak for themselves.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    About 12 runs wouldve been enough A couple of boundaries and a run a ball

The way the three were batting it was like one poster has said that they were looking for 36 runs

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    HA should have been one of the 3

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't get it - why do people think Iftikhar, Khushdil, and Fakhar weren't the best options to face 6 balls?

Of the playing 11, those are the 3 best players to go out there. Khushdil and Iftikhar had been batting in the later half of the innings, that works in their favor as well.

Its just unfortunate that those 3 played terrible cricket when they got out there

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    I think it should have been babar and haider.
    Haider would have been fine as 3rd batter. Wahab and Babar definitely should have been 2 of the 3.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    I don’t get it - why do people think Iftikhar, Khushdil, and Fakhar weren’t the best options to face 6 balls?

Of the playing 11, those are the 3 best players to go out there. Khushdil and Iftikhar had been batting in the later half of the innings, that works in their favor as well.

Its just unfortunate that those 3 played terrible cricket when they got out there
    Khushdil and Iftikhar usually take some time to get set before they start hitting. Iftikhar didn’t really play any major knocks in this series and Khushdil was on debut so there was no evidence to suggest that this ploy will come off. Besides the useless pOwEr HiTtErS tag.

Haider can start in fifth gear, he’s shown that in T20s during the whole of 2020 and earlier also hit 3 fours in his first 4 or 5 balls when he came out to bat. Babar had just made a hundred and was batting fluently. That pair would’ve been the ideal choice.

In a Super Over, you don’t need to send the guys who hit the biggest sixes, which is what seemed to be the thought process today. You send out the guys who you will back to make the most runs in any given over of the innings. Wasting a ball is like a crime in a Super Over and Iftikhar and Khushdil went out there trying to slog every ball for six without any thought process.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    764 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Khushdil and Iftikhar usually take some time to get set before they start hitting. Iftikhar didn’t really play any major knocks in this series and Khushdil was on debut so there was no evidence to suggest that this ploy will come off. Besides the useless pOwEr HiTtErS tag.

Haider can start in fifth gear, he’s shown that in T20s during the whole of 2020 and earlier also hit 3 fours in his first 4 or 5 balls when he came out to bat. Babar had just made a hundred and was batting fluently. That pair would’ve been the ideal choice.

In a Super Over, you don’t need to send the guys who hit the biggest sixes, which is what seemed to be the thought process today. You send out the guys who you will back to make the most runs in any given over of the innings. Wasting a ball is like a crime in a Super Over and Iftikhar and Khushdil went out there trying to slog every ball for six without any thought process.
    Agree with this. Good post.

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was really surprised to not see Haider out there.

Easily the most fluent batsman in the country who doesn't need much time to smash them.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    I don't get it - why do people think Iftikhar, Khushdil, and Fakhar weren't the best options to face 6 balls?

Hindsight is always a great thing, I mean there was a chance they could have pulled it off. But I think we're lucky that we scraped though to the super over as Chisoro's big fat butt couldn't get down quick enough to stop Musa's final shot.

I hereby present to thee, inventor of thy round table, arise - Sir Cumference

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Two words: Haider Ali.

I'm sorry but Ifti has shown nothing to suggest he was up to the job.

Kushdil was on debut.

Fakhar hadn't even had a proper knock all series.

I would have also sent Babar and Wahab, because both wee the only ones firing today.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Asking Wahab to play the super over is pointless. The guy had lost his timing by the end of his innings. Muzarabani was on fire in his last few overs

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Finishers?
    Power-hitters?

I'll cut Khushdil some slack, but the other 2.....give me a break?
    Senseless decision TBH..!!

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    703 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Babar has absolutely no control of the team and he is being used as a dummy here. He can be the dumbest captain ever, but the guy knows batting - can’t be that he had his approval to send three hacks in Super Over; who might struggle to touch the ball at pace over 130K.

The lineup that was sent, my hunch is that Pakistan was expecting ZIM to go with Sikandar ..... otherwise I don’t see any other thoughtfulness to send Iftekhar to face ball 1!!!!! They even sent Fakhar at non strikers end!!!!
    Pretty much Babar is just captain for namesake, Misbah is running this team and he’s running it into the ground. I have no hope for us untill Misbah is sacked and another foreign coach is brought in, no one in Pakistan has the IQ to coach an international cricket team. We should’ve just stuck with Mickey honestly.

IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is careful thought? I have no idea what thoughtless would mean then, in the Pakistani dressing room.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Careful thought

Is this guy even capable of being a captain? Remember it's not a given that your best player will the best choice for captain. Example of Tendulkar.

Still young and can learn/improve but it's an uphill battle if the support staff includes Misbah and Waqar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    If this is what happens after careful thought i wonder what would happen if no thought was given....
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPremi View Post
    Babar with his lakeer ka fakeer captaincy did not try out part time bowlers in the middle overs when Musa and Iftikhar were not working out. OK we lost as we shuffled players around but make good of the resources, try something different, you don't have to bowl oy the five nomi ated bowlers.
    Quote Originally Posted by asadee View Post
    This is where lack of education and iq is evident
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Meanwhile careful thought:

“Careful thought”

I mean, just imagine the mental intellect?

Anyone with two brain cells of wisdom, would’ve said, “We blundered”, but he is still defending it.
    Trying to cover up your low IQ and huge ego, by laughable statements? Well, nothing new here, at least, we are consistent.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Actually I got a better one.

Nothing wrong with Misbah the coach, it’s just that our batsmen are out of luck.

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Terrestrial
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the learning process is full mode during a live scenario. We always learn a lot from losing matches, and that learning helps in losing more.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The super over reminded me of my gully cricket days where all the big boys were deemed to be the go to batsmen when power hitting was required.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    They just needed 10 runs to be safe.
    Should have sent babar and one badtameez batsman.
    I am sure if hafeez was there he would have won this match for pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    They just needed 10 runs to be safe.
    Should have sent babar and one badtameez batsman.
    I am sure if hafeez was there he would have won this match for pakistan.
    It feels so shameful when one says Hafeez would have been the safest option.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He is a captain of a similar mold as Mohammad Yousaf, Abdul Razzaq, Shikhar Dhawan, Graeme Swann and Tamim Iqbal.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't gang up on him. We all know Misbah's running the show. No way in hell would Babar not send himself and Haider for the Super Over.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Musa should have come out before shaheen, he would have finished the game before the super over, that was a bigger mistake.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Seems the plan was to go for 36 runs, when 10 or 12 would have been enough.

Such basic flaws, it's incredible just how many glaring errors are being made, yet this is cricket at the highest level.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having two left-handed batsmen against a right hand bowler bowling cutters across the batsman is criminal thinking. And especially when both of those left-handers are leg-side hacks. If this is the level of careful thinking, then

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems the plan was to go for 36 runs, when 10 or 12 would have been enough.
    Even if we go by this logic, was Chacha Ifti gonna give you 36 runs in an over?

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Haider would have been fine as 3rd batter. Wahab and Babar definitely should have been 2 of the 3.
    I wouldn't have sent wahab it needs to be one of your main batters for me

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

"I enjoy watching Shaheen Shah Afridi bowl for Pakistan" : Babar Azam

Speaking to the media today:

"We will try and play positive cricket and try and play a good combination; Shadab is not fit for the first T20I so we are hoping that he can regain his fitness and be back to play for Pakistan"

"You all got to see good cricket in ODIs, so we will aim to continue playing same style of positive cricket; We will back the boys and the results will be good"

"As I had said before, we tested our bench-strength in the ODI series and we will do the same in this series too - and this will not make sense against any other side"

"We tried to play different combinations and did the same in bowling and batting also; The idea is that we know where we stand with our bench strength incase its needed"

"Results maybe were not as we expected but these were young players and they performed well; It happens that once in one or 2 games, our performances can dip"

"We need to work on our fielding and also didnt finish well"

"Its not like that our confidence is down because we lost one game"

"Our team's confidence is very high and we are very positive and you will see good cricket in T20I cricket"

"All our younger players are coming up due to good performances in domestic cricket; Apart from Abdullah Shafique, all other players have been with us for a while; Our experimentation has been good and we have seen good results"

"When you give chances to new guys, then you have to back them also; We are hoping by doing this the players will feel confident about themselves"

"Pindi wickets do not help spinners, which is why we have gone in with 4 fast-bowlers and 1 spinner in the ODIs; We havent seen the wicket yet but when we do see the wicket, then we will choose the best team and make a good combination as needed"

"Just like we did before in ODI series, we will go with a good combination of seniors and juniors and try out new players as we needed"

"We will bring back Mohammad Hafeez in the T20Is; We asked Shoaib Malik to rest and in his place we brought in some new players to check them out; We can also try Abdullah Shafique if needed"

"On a personal basis, I would like to keep an eye on the points I need to get to number one position in T20Is but as a captain, the team is my priority; I do what is needed for the team and build my innings accordingly; When you achieve the goals for your team, then personal goals are achieved alongside as well"

"Its true that Shaheen has been playing cricket since the England series without a break but every team needs their main strike bowler and is that for us; Also for a bowler, the more matches he plays better he gets; Even Shaheen's mindset is to play as many matches as he can because he wants the experience; Fast-bowlers need to play consistently and we can see the improvement in him in the outstanding way he is bowling; I enjoy watching Shaheen Shah Afridi bowl for Pakistan"

"we cannot take Zimbabwe easy as they have some very good and experienced players, and we need to play with our strength"

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I love Babar and believe he will do a good job as captain. But is very frustrating that he just says textbook stuff. Your average player from the Southern Hemisphere can analyse cricket from a technical or tactical perspective. Whereas Babar who is a world class player struggles to do that. It's not just Babar it applies to a lot of our players. They are very boring to listen to in interviews and at times it is difficult to watch when they are interviewed by the Southern Hemisphere media that they can't really articulate themselves properly. It's not just in English, even in their native tongue they struggle to analyse or adding anything insightful .

I wish Wasim Khan can get a system in place where our players can articulate themselves better and get them media trained. Even Indian players who don't speak English can articulate themselves better in their native tongue then Pakistan players can.

Babar is one of the best batters in the world. The media and fans will want to hear from him. They don't want hear " my coach gives me confidence , I try to play with no fear", etc.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Seems Babar still not sure about batting in superovers!