User Tag List

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PICTURES] Members of Afghanistan Cricket team meet PM Imran Khan and present him with a signed bat

Name:  125376471_5577959022246472_3411975788955346263_n.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  62.7 KB

ACB chairman Farhan Yusefzai and Afghanistan National Team welcomed Pakistan Prime Minister H.E Imran Khan and presented him with a cricket bat.
    Last edited by MenInG; 19th November 2020 at 20:18.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is that clown still in ACB
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...lry&p=10377647

also why are afghan players hesitate to play in psl .In this year few where in draft but at last minute pull out for no reason .

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lets see what future holds after imran khan visit .Cold war between 2 cricket board are going on from some time

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Lovely gesture by Afghan cricket board.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rashid Khan is not present ?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liam26 View Post
    Rashid Khan is not present ?
    Probably in UAE?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I bet IK is also the most famous person in Afghanistan. Lets hope there is peace in Afghanistan.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corridor of Uncertainty View Post
    Name:  125376471_5577959022246472_3411975788955346263_n.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  62.7 KB

ACB chairman Farhan Yusefzai and Afghanistan National Team welcomed Pakistan Prime Minister H.E Imran Khan and presented him with a cricket bat.
    These pics are scary.
    Most of them or not wearing any masks/face shield, absolutely no social distance maintained. All it will take is one Covid positive guy in that group and the result could be pretty bad for the PM.

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If I was Imran Khan, I wouldn't entertain the Afghanistan team following the comments made by ACB president and the behaviour of their fans during the WC game against Pakistan last year.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wish we could tell them no thanks they can have their bat back, we donít accept gifts of any kind from them since they consider our race as enemies dating centuries back. Their fans despise us to the core, we should just maul them in every cricket match we play against them and keep it moving.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why is Ashraf Ghani the only one wearing a mask?

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrypathan View Post
    Why is Ashraf Ghani the only one wearing a mask?
    This is the true example of ridiculousness..

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    If I was Imran Khan, I wouldn't entertain the Afghanistan team following the comments made by ACB president and the behaviour of their fans during the WC game against Pakistan last year.
    Yep that was a disgrace, i was glad they lost all their games during that WC. I just don't understand why act like this when you are all Muslims and why not appreciate what Pakistan cricket have done for you by letting you play in their domestic league when nobody else would.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaibbtt View Post
    Yep that was a disgrace, i was glad they lost all their games during that WC. I just don't understand why act like this when you are all Muslims and why not appreciate what Pakistan cricket have done for you by letting you play in their domestic league when nobody else would.
    Yep agree with this. The behaviour of the "fans" was shocking and i don't think this was even acknowledged by the Afghan board.

I'm looking forward to the next time the sides meet in the UK. It won't be mainly Pakistani families and uncles attending this time.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The past is the past. Afghanistan and Pakistan should use this opportunity to bridge the divides, and cricket is a wonderful avenue to do that. The game has already been politicized immensely by India. Afghanistan has no reason to follow suit and do the same in their relationship with Pakistan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hitthestump View Post
    Yep agree with this. The behaviour of the "fans" was shocking and i don't think this was even acknowledged by the Afghan board.

I'm looking forward to the next time the sides meet in the UK. It won't be mainly Pakistani families and uncles attending this time.
    I'd refuse to play with them until they completely condemn and acknowledge the events of that day, they were animals that day.
    Last edited by The Viper; 20th November 2020 at 05:55.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post

I wish we could tell them no thanks they can have their bat back, we don’t accept gifts of any kind from them since they consider our race as enemies dating centuries back. Their fans despise us to the core, we should just maul them in every cricket match we play against them and keep it moving.
    Why don't we do that to India? Are they our friends?

Debut
    Dec 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Should not we invite them for a full series including tests, odis and t20s? I am sure they are better than Zimbabwe.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_guy View Post
    These pics are scary.
    Most of them or not wearing any masks/face shield, absolutely no social distance maintained. All it will take is one Covid positive guy in that group and the result could be pretty bad for the PM.
    I was thinking the same,

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    The reality is both countries are victims of politics and ruled by politicians who will rinse both countries dry for their own pockets, forcing a divide and conquer outlook in which the population are lead to believe the neighbour is the enemy. Reality is that this all started due to colonialism.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    The reality is both countries are victims of politics and ruled by politicians who will rinse both countries dry for their own pockets, forcing a divide and conquer outlook in which the population are lead to believe the neighbour is the enemy. Reality is that this all started due to colonialism.
    That sounds like a convenient explanation but the reality is much more complex. Colonialism ended over 70 years ago. Pakistan and Afghanistan's current relationship is shaped by geo-political considerations that have much more to do with the last 20 years, than the last 70 years. Colonialism is a part of it but most Afghans know that the Durand Line cannot be changed.

And while politicians may play their dirty games their foreign policy decisions (on both sides)are taken in the context of their respective nation's national interests.
    Last edited by RedwoodOriginal; 20th November 2020 at 09:49.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Stay off the politics for this thread please.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corridor of Uncertainty View Post
    Doing better at communicating with us than the Afghan cricket board

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan sahab should wear a mask FGS

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In decades of politically aggravated conflict with India we have never seen such scenes with them. You can make of that what you will when it comes to Afghanistan.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Prime Minister Imran Khan has invited the Afghanistan cricket team to tour Pakistan in the near future.

The 68-year-old made the request in a meeting with the Afghanistan Cricket Board officials and the team during his one-day visit of the country on Thursday.

During the summit, Khan was presented a cricket bat signed by the players as a token of hospitality.

PM Khan said that the Pakistan nation will be delighted to see the Afghan players perform in their country, adding that the Afghan cricketers have a bright future ahead of them.

The premier went on to praise the cricketers from war-torn country who according to him have earned fame in a short space of time.

https://www.samaa.tv/sports/2020/11/...tour-pakistan/

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Khan sahab should wear a mask FGS
    Why?

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    Why?
    Protocol - it was a massive negligence for his medical team (PM must be accompanied by a qualified doctor in every trip), to allow this to happen to a 68 years young man. There must be people (or dog) who tests his everyday meal and keeps record of his BP, Blood-Sugar, body temperature...... this is common to every head of state.

In fact, during this CV period, he shouldn't have even mixed with random people - meeting players could have been done maintaining social distance. I see people in masks in those pictures, therefore the threats were not unknown, neither AFG is a CV free country. He is a leader now, so he has to fake lot, but his tour Manager should be sacked after this picture.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Afghan cricketers are in their 20's and fit, even if they get CV they will recover. IK is almost 70 and the leader of the 5th biggest country in the world (in terms of population). Can't afford to have IK get CV. Ludicrous situation.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hitthestump View Post
    In decades of politically aggravated conflict with India we have never seen such scenes with them. You can make of that what you will when it comes to Afghanistan.
    What they did was absolute pathetic. So we will use this to judge Afghanistan?

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh wow he's lost his marbles. Imagine we lose one game, these lot will end up making DVDs and slander us forever. Arranging a series won't result in love and peace (unless it's with certain other teams), we're essentially playing more games against another team. If we do, just need to make sure we smash them to smithereens and beat them black and blue.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hatred seems to specific to Afghanistan it would seem.