Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 70 of 70
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    145,092
    Mentioned
    2722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

    Teenage boy guns down Ahmadi doctor, injures 3 others at their home in Nankana

    A doctor belonging to the Ahmadi community was shot dead while his father and two uncles were injured when a teenage boy opened fire on them in their home in Punjab's Nankana Sahib district on Friday.

    Police said the Ahmadi family were offering prayers on Friday afternoon at their house in Murh Balochan area of Nankana when they heard a knock on the door.

    One of the family members, Dr Tahir Mahmood, 31, went to open the door where a teenage boy carrying a pistol opened fire on him.

    According to police, the victim suffered bullet wounds and fell on the ground, while his family members rushed to the door on hearing the gunshots.

    Police officials said the suspect also opened fire on them and injured Dr Mahmood’s father, Tariq, and uncles Saeed and Tayyab.

    Residents of the area subsequently nabbed the attacker.

    The injured were taken to a nearby hospital where Dr Mahmood succumbed to his injuries while his father was in critical condition. The deceased's two uncles suffered bullets wounds in their legs.

    Saddar Sanghla Station House Officer (SHO) Muhammad Shamshair told Dawn that the suspect was armed with a pistol and had knocked the Ahmadi family's door to attack them.

    He said the suspect was taken into custody who "confessed to having attacked the family over religious differences".

    SHO Shamshair said an investigation team was constituted that will thoroughly investigate the incident and will also check whether the suspect had attacked the house acting on his own or he was following somebody's instructions.

    Saleemuddin, the Ahmadi community's spokesperson, confirmed that the incident took place when the members of the family were gathered for prayers inside their home.

    “Ahmadis are not even safe inside their homes. They cannot perform their religious obligations inside the four walls of their home,” he said.

    The spokesperson said Ahmadis were being murdered at their doorsteps but the state had failed to provide them with any protection.

    He said the attack was a direct result of "a hate campaign being run unchecked in the country" against the community.

    Attacks targeting members of the Ahmadiya community have seen an uptick in recent months.

    Last month, an Ahmadi professor was shot dead in a targeted attack in Peshawar, allegedly over his religious beliefs.

    In July, an American national, Tahir Naseem, was shot dead by a teenager in a Peshawar courtroom. It later turned out that the deceased had reportedly left the Ahmadi community.

    On August 12, Meraj Ahmed, an Ahmadi trader, was shot dead by attackers in Peshawar's Gulbahar area.

    On September 10, a mob besieged the residence of an Ahmadi in the Phandu area of Peshawar and the family was rescued by police. However, one of the family members was arrested and charged with blasphemy.

    Ahmadis were declared non-Muslims in Pakistan through a constitutional amendment passed on September 7, 1974, during the tenure of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1591426/te...ome-in-nankana


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    26,960
    Mentioned
    671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rip..

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2005
    Runs
    8,748
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I’m sure the defenders of the faith won’t see this as Islamaphobia.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    5,480
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khadim Hussain Rizvi is dead but his barbaric legacy continues.

    Don;t know how old is the murderer, hope he gets the most severe punishment under the law. More crazy murderer should end up Qadri's way, to curb this craziness.

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,119
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ‘Europe and India should respect Muslims,’ PM Imran Khan.

    Immy continues to ignore the whole-scale massacre of minorities in his own country! What a fall from grace this has been for the Kaptaan! He has handed over the country to bigots and extremists.

    As I have said many times before, Pakistan is a very unsafe country for minorities but Pakistanis refuse to accept it. They are more interested in how Europeans and Indians treat their Muslims minorities.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    34,217
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When there is no law and order in the state then where and when are such people going to be brought to justice.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,532
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    ‘Europe and India should respect Muslims,’ PM Imran Khan.

    Immy continues to ignore the whole-scale massacre of minorities in his own country! What a fall from grace this has been for the Kaptaan! He has handed over the country to bigots and extremists.

    As I have said many times before, Pakistan is a very unsafe country for minorities but Pakistanis refuse to accept it. They are more interested in how Europeans and Indians treat their Muslims minorities.

    Pakistan has its issues with certain sects but to say wholesale massacres against minorities are being committed and its unsafe for them is ludicrous

    Milllions live there in relative peace n harmony

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    ‘Europe and India should respect Muslims,’ PM Imran Khan.

    Immy continues to ignore the whole-scale massacre of minorities in his own country! What a fall from grace this has been for the Kaptaan! He has handed over the country to bigots and extremists.

    As I have said many times before, Pakistan is a very unsafe country for minorities but Pakistanis refuse to accept it. They are more interested in how Europeans and Indians treat their Muslims minorities.
    Ahmadis are gunned down like this for the last 40 years. I am totally against it and I hope Imran khan does something about it that other leaders before him didn't. Wonder why you said nothing about it when Nawaz and Zardari were in power. There were more killings then? Good job in going on anti Imran khan rant like you always do.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    12,806
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Ahmadis are gunned down like this for the last 40 years. I am totally against it and I hope Imran khan does something about it that other leaders before him didn't. Wonder why you said nothing about it when Nawaz and Zardari were in power. There were more killings then? Good job in going on anti Imran khan rant like you always do.
    If a mistake is done in past, should it be suppressed during current regime?

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,159
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were they murdered due to being Ahmedi?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,188
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Pakistan has its issues with certain sects but to say wholesale massacres against minorities are being committed and its unsafe for them is ludicrous

    Milllions live there in relative peace n harmony
    Wholesale massacres ARE being committed against Ahmadis.

    It is unsafe to be Shia outside the major cities

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,188
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    Were they murdered due to being Ahmedi?
    Lol what do you think.

    It really is tragic. We are so desensitized to ahmadi murders that we move on within minutes

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,159
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that’s a shame.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    7,661
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miandadrules View Post
    I’m sure the defenders of the faith won’t see this as Islamaphobia.
    Or we will hear how the murderer will face justice in the afterlife.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    15,532
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Wholesale massacres ARE being committed against Ahmadis.

    It is unsafe to be Shia outside the major cities
    Please give examples of where wholescale massacres are being carried out?

    There is like i said diatribe n violence against shias n ahmedis totally condemnable and this needs to stop n it must come from the top

    But lets not exaggerate the issues

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    7,421
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No words from Government and ISPR. They offered their condolences yesterday to the family of Khadim Rizvi though.


    Rlaely it deson’t mttaer waht I wirte you’ll sitll uanrtednsnd it

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    If a mistake is done in past, should it be suppressed during current regime?
    Listen! You got no history background on Ahmadi issue in Pakistan that started during 1970s. Even the likes of Mushrraf, being so powerful, couldn't solve it. I would study what the political reasons are as to why this keeps happening. Definitely wrong, but an indian would go to lengths to diss Pakistan and you are doing exactly that here. Better keep your anti-Pakistan sentiments to yourself.

    Better pay attention to the genocide of Muslims that modi is leading in india. Pakistan is not perfect but I know eventually overtime we will stop this wrongdoings against Ahmadis.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Pakistan has its issues with certain sects but to say wholesale massacres against minorities are being committed and its unsafe for them is ludicrous

    Milllions live there in relative peace n harmony
    THIS!!!

    Disagreed with you whole heartedly in other thread but completely agree with you here.
    Out of 280 million, yes there are murders over ethnicity but a massive majority spends time with each other in peace, including shias, sunnis, boris etc. People need to realize this.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,402
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hang the teenager in front of his school.

    We cry about how our people are treated in foreign countries but then think we can kill anyone on our land who has a different belief from ours.

    Another thing, BAN GUNS. We hear about how crazy Americans are with their guns, but nobody talks about Pakistan’s gun laws. Ban them.

    Hang em, and ban guns.
    Last edited by YousafTheBeast; 21st November 2020 at 02:25.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    6,025
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Satanic stuff and heart breaking.


  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2005
    Runs
    8,748
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Please give examples of where wholescale massacres are being carried out?

    There is like i said diatribe n violence against shias n ahmedis totally condemnable and this needs to stop n it must come from the top

    But lets not exaggerate the issues
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Listen! You got no history background on Ahmadi issue in Pakistan that started during 1970s. Even the likes of Mushrraf, being so powerful, couldn't solve it. I would study what the political reasons are as to why this keeps happening. Definitely wrong, but an indian would go to lengths to diss Pakistan and you are doing exactly that here. Better keep your anti-Pakistan sentiments to yourself.

    Better pay attention to the genocide of Muslims that modi is leading in india. Pakistan is not perfect but I know eventually overtime we will stop this wrongdoings against Ahmadis.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    THIS!!!

    Disagreed with you whole heartedly in other thread but completely agree with you here.
    Out of 280 million, yes there are murders over ethnicity but a massive majority spends time with each other in peace, including shias, sunnis, boris etc. People need to realize this.
    Disgusting apologetics for persecution.

    This is why a change won’t occur.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    1,159
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miandadrules View Post
    Disgusting apologetics for persecution.

    This is why a change won’t occur.
    Fools paradise

  23. #23
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,818
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ask any Ahmadi and they’ll all have at least one relative/acquaintance who lost their lives due to this madness.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    923
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firing squad for the murderer.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    6,569
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah View Post
    Firing squad for the murderer.
    This boy is only a symptom of the problem, how did a boy end up doing this, who educated him to believe he should do this.

    Hanging the boy only makes room for the next boy to be educated to do the same.

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    This boy is only a symptom of the problem, how did a boy end up doing this, who educated him to believe he should do this.

    Hanging the boy only makes room for the next boy to be educated to do the same.
    Madrassah graduates who are brainwashed into Us vs Them madness.
    Everyone is a kafir who does not follow or agree to their version of God or Islam or sect or subsect.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    12,806
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Listen! You got no history background on Ahmadi issue in Pakistan that started during 1970s. Even the likes of Mushrraf, being so powerful, couldn't solve it. I would study what the political reasons are as to why this keeps happening. Definitely wrong, but an indian would go to lengths to diss Pakistan and you are doing exactly that here. Better keep your anti-Pakistan sentiments to yourself.

    Better pay attention to the genocide of Muslims that modi is leading in india. Pakistan is not perfect but I know eventually overtime we will stop this wrongdoings against Ahmadis.
    Your post has no content except what you wish for. Seems like you are in delusion and the defensive mechanism is kicking in to compensate for running away from reality.

    You got agitated when arguments for PTI has been refute and NOT when someone was criticizing Pakistan. It seems like loyalty towards PTI supersedes loyalty towards the nation overall in your case as you've shown here. And the arguments you made is typical in PTI cheerleaders.

    No need to get insecure about criticism towards a political party. If criticism does greater good for the nation, then it should be done regardless you belong to whatever political party.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,108
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Please give examples of where wholescale massacres are being carried out?

    There is like i said diatribe n violence against shias n ahmedis totally condemnable and this needs to stop n it must come from the top

    But lets not exaggerate the issues
    THIS!! This is what I tell those who talk about conditions of muslims in india. It is not perfect, but let us not exaggerate the issue.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    90,560
    Mentioned
    7027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    “Will show Modi government how to treat minorities” - Imran Khan

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,119
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Ahmadis are gunned down like this for the last 40 years. I am totally against it and I hope Imran khan does something about it that other leaders before him didn't. Wonder why you said nothing about it when Nawaz and Zardari were in power. There were more killings then? Good job in going on anti Imran khan rant like you always do.
    Does it mean that such massacres should keep on happening like before? Imran Khan is under more spotlight because unlike his predecessors, every day, he harps on about the treatment of Muslims in faraway lands. He acts as the custodian of Islam yet he turns a blind eye to the horrible treatment of minorities in his own country.

    He is a spineless, motormouth individual.

  31. #31
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,119
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner Up View Post
    No words from Government and ISPR. They offered their condolences yesterday to the family of Khadim Rizvi though.
    The whole government and military leadership are a bunch of spineless individuals. They have spent their whole lives pleasing extremist elements.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    145,092
    Mentioned
    2722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    “Will show Modi government how to treat minorities” - Imran Khan
    Explain the relevance to this crime please.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  33. #33
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    90,560
    Mentioned
    7027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Explain the relevance to this crime please.
    Do you think Imran has done enough over the last 2.5 years to protect the Ahmadis and Shias in Pakistan?

    He pokes his nose in every other country’s business and writes long letters against islamaphobia, but what about the minority-phobia in his country?

    Members of the Ahmadi community are butchered every month in Pakistan. We hear it in the news all the time. How often does Imran tweet about them and how often has he addressed the nation about this problem in Pakistan?

    He tweets about Modi, Islamophobia, RSS, Hindutva, Fascism, Macron etc. all the time, but he can barely spare a few minutes to address the persecution of minorities in Pakistan?

    He told Modi that he will show him how to treat minorities. What exactly has he done to live up to his words?

    Is he not the leader and the PM of Ahmadis, Shias and other minorities in Pakistan? These people who are mercilessly killed because of their faith demand justice from the man who pretends to be their leader.

    By failing to speak up for them, Imran is letting these people down.

    The reason why he is not speaking up for them is because he is scared of the right-wing in Pakistan who will storm the streets if they see the PM standing up for Ahmadis and Shias whom they consider worse than animals.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    3,703
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony of the act and location

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    145,092
    Mentioned
    2722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Do you think Imran has done enough over the last 2.5 years to protect the Ahmadis and Shias in Pakistan?

    He pokes his nose in every other country’s business and writes long letters against islamaphobia, but what about the minority-phobia in his country?

    Members of the Ahmadi community are butchered every month in Pakistan. We hear it in the news all the time. How often does Imran tweet about them and how often has he addressed the nation about this problem in Pakistan?

    He tweets about Modi, Islamophobia, RSS, Hindutva, Fascism, Macron etc. all the time, but he can barely spare a few minutes to address the persecution of minorities in Pakistan?

    He told Modi that he will show him how to treat minorities. What exactly has he done to live up to his words?

    Is he not the leader and the PM of Ahmadis, Shias and other minorities in Pakistan? These people who are mercilessly killed because of their faith demand justice from the man who pretends to be their leader.

    By failing to speak up for them, Imran is letting these people down.

    The reason why he is not speaking up for them is because he is scared of the right-wing in Pakistan who will storm the streets if they see the PM standing up for Ahmadis and Shias whom they consider worse than animals.
    Do you think Imran Khan has found our power of hypnotism to change the minds of millions regarding views on Ahmedis since the time of partition?

    He is doing what he can to change - he knows the challenges but negativity from people who have inane hatred against Imran for whatever reason doesnt help - does it?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  36. #36
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    90,560
    Mentioned
    7027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Do you think Imran Khan has found our power of hypnotism to change the minds of millions regarding views on Ahmedis since the time of partition?

    He is doing what he can to change - he knows the challenges but negativity from people who have inane hatred against Imran for whatever reason doesnt help - does it?
    That is what I am asking. What is he doing to bring change on this front? What are the steps and measures that he is taking to alter the mindset of the people.

    He does not have the power to hypnotize people but if he cannot even muster the courage to even tweet about it or speak about it publicly, what hope is left?

    His message to Modi is proving to be ridiculous with each passing day. He is letting the minority community down and there are no two ways about it.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    27,405
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think slowly but surely the time will come when Ahmadis will have to relocate, and should be allowed to relocate wherever they can in the world. It is so sad, they have done their level best to remain peaceful citizens of Pakistan since the partition.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miandadrules View Post
    Disgusting apologetics for persecution.

    This is why a change won’t occur.
    Where am I apologetic? I kept saying this is wrong. Show me where am I apologetic. You better do that or apologize to me for wrongfully blaming me. I even said Pakistan is not perfect and hopefully we will overcome this injustice against Ahmadis.

    So you better apologize.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Does it mean that such massacres should keep on happening like before? Imran Khan is under more spotlight because unlike his predecessors, every day, he harps on about the treatment of Muslims in faraway lands. He acts as the custodian of Islam yet he turns a blind eye to the horrible treatment of minorities in his own country.

    He is a spineless, motormouth individual.
    You are spineless and motormouth, hence why you are here with your bakwas on an online forum. Imran Khan atleast is working with different group and yes it would take time but inshAllah eventually we will be perfect. 45 years of Bhutto, Zardari, Nawaz, Zia, Mushrraf rule didn't change this and you think Imran will change this in 2 years? Atleast there is step in the right direction with minority rights and eventually we will achieve this too.

    Look into the mirror first before calling your PM a motormouth.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Your post has no content except what you wish for. Seems like you are in delusion and the defensive mechanism is kicking in to compensate for running away from reality.

    You got agitated when arguments for PTI has been refute and NOT when someone was criticizing Pakistan. It seems like loyalty towards PTI supersedes loyalty towards the nation overall in your case as you've shown here. And the arguments you made is typical in PTI cheerleaders.

    No need to get insecure about criticism towards a political party. If criticism does greater good for the nation, then it should be done regardless you belong to whatever political party.
    Loyalty towards Pakistan is always first. I have criticized PTi and current govt on few things too (go be a ****** and scroll through all my comments history to verify).

    But I still stand by my claim that the best path right now for properity, that includes religious freedom is Imran Khan. We say that with Kartarpur and inshAllah we wil see that with Ahmadis too.
    My cousins are Shias, and my own sister is ahmadi convert. Hoping to see this situation solved is dear to me. So next time you start mouthing off your rearside, think and actually read what I said. Relatively still People live in peace, be it christian hindus ahmadis shias etc. You don't see news on Sunnis and shias celebrating a wedding together or Edhi foundation helping hindus during covid times. Because it is good news that leads to less masala/clicks/viewership. All you hear is bad stuff in the news which I would still say has slowly decreased since the last govt came in.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    923
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote from Martin Niemöller:
    "In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
    And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
    And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

    Pakistan version:
    "In Pakistan, they came first for the Ahmadis, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t an Ahmadi;
    And then they came for the Christians, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Christian;
    And then they came for the Shias, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Shia;
    And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

  42. #42
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah View Post
    Quote from Martin Niemöller:
    "In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
    And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
    And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

    Pakistan version:
    "In Pakistan, they came first for the Ahmadis, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t an Ahmadi;
    And then they came for the Christians, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Christian;
    And then they came for the Shias, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Shia;
    And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."
    You are implying that genocide is taking place in Pakistan? Is that so? Please provide evidence before claiming minority genocide is taking place in Pakistan. I would bet he first in line to oppose it and march against it. But if you can't show us the evidence, better shut up!

    On the otherhand I can provide you with Muslim genocide in Kashmir, India, Myanmar and many more places.

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,119
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    You are spineless and motormouth, hence why you are here with your bakwas on an online forum. Imran Khan atleast is working with different group and yes it would take time but inshAllah eventually we will be perfect. 45 years of Bhutto, Zardari, Nawaz, Zia, Mushrraf rule didn't change this and you think Imran will change this in 2 years? Atleast there is step in the right direction with minority rights and eventually we will achieve this too.

    Look into the mirror first before calling your PM a motormouth.
    If Immy cannot even fore a tweet and condemn such barbarity, what hope is left? He is a massive hypocrite and coward.

    All day, he harps on about the treatment of Muslims in faraway lands but ignores the horrible treatment of minorities in his own country!

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    12,806
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Loyalty towards Pakistan is always first. I have criticized PTi and current govt on few things too (go be a ****** and scroll through all my comments history to verify).

    But I still stand by my claim that the best path right now for properity, that includes religious freedom is Imran Khan. We say that with Kartarpur and inshAllah we wil see that with Ahmadis too.
    My cousins are Shias, and my own sister is ahmadi convert. Hoping to see this situation solved is dear to me. So next time you start mouthing off your rearside, think and actually read what I said. Relatively still People live in peace, be it christian hindus ahmadis shias etc. You don't see news on Sunnis and shias celebrating a wedding together or Edhi foundation helping hindus during covid times. Because it is good news that leads to less masala/clicks/viewership. All you hear is bad stuff in the news which I would still say has slowly decreased since the last govt came in.
    Same goes for India. One local news from UP and you guys shout at the top of the voice for oppression in India.

    You can't hold two different standards for two different countries.

    BTW you want to hold your language. Your parents didn't teach those language. Did they?
    Last edited by Itachi; 22nd November 2020 at 10:56.

  45. #45
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muslims are safer in India than Pakistan.

    You may hear 1 or 2 Muslims killed in the name is religion by Hindu right wing in a month.
    In Pakistan many more die in the name of religion by Muslim extremists.

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,119
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Muslims are safer in India than Pakistan.

    You may hear 1 or 2 Muslims killed in the name is religion by Hindu right wing in a month.
    In Pakistan many more die in the name of religion by Muslim extremists.
    This is true. 100%.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    90,560
    Mentioned
    7027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Muslims are safer in India than Pakistan.

    You may hear 1 or 2 Muslims killed in the name is religion by Hindu right wing in a month.
    In Pakistan many more die in the name of religion by Muslim extremists.
    No doubt about it.

    The most dangerous country for South Asian Muslims is ironically the country that was created for the safety of South Asian Muslims.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    9,532
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ahmadis are constitutionally non muslims in Pakistan. So there won't be any respite and this won't stop. That's another issue for another day.

    But it's bizarre that these people choose to live dangerously every day like adrenaline junkies. They get educated, get married, raise kids and for what? To die a miserable death by a nincompoop?

    They should be practical. Convert or migrate. When a country goes out of its way to constitutionally alienate you, why would you want to stick around?

  49. #49
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    79,617
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Dear me.

    This is awful.

    Brainwashed lad perhaps?



  50. #50
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,818
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don’t expect much from the state. Even if they end up hanging the guy, the systemic levels of bigotry isn’t going to vanish from the Pakistani society. I feel sadder for the murderer who threw away his future, bright or otherwise, for this momentary satisfaction. I feel sad for him because he grew up in a society that has hate and contempt for the minorities at its core. I feel sad for him because he has not only taken away the hopes and dreams of those he hated but also of those he loved and those who loved him.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,188
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Muslims are safer in India than Pakistan.

    You may hear 1 or 2 Muslims killed in the name is religion by Hindu right wing in a month.
    In Pakistan many more die in the name of religion by Muslim extremists.
    Lol

  52. #52
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    1,458
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol
    This is the only appropriate response for that post.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    1,033
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol
    Advantage of being the second populous country in the world, can apply stats like lowest death per million etc

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    1,033
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Do you think Imran Khan has found our power of hypnotism to change the minds of millions regarding views on Ahmedis since the time of partition?

    He is doing what he can to change - he knows the challenges but negativity from people who have inane hatred against Imran for whatever reason doesnt help - does it?
    Since the time of partition or after partition ? Anyone rejected ahmedis support for creation of pakistan ?

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad but true.

  56. #56
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Do you think Imran Khan has found our power of hypnotism to change the minds of millions regarding views on Ahmedis since the time of partition?

    He is doing what he can to change - he knows the challenges but negativity from people who have inane hatred against Imran for whatever reason doesnt help - does it?
    He can start off by saying that Ahmedis are Muslims if they want to be considered so and ban the blasphemy law. It will take time for people to accept the changes, but as long as law supports Ahmedis to be considered Muslims and blasphemy banned, there is still hope.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Same goes for India. One local news from UP and you guys shout at the top of the voice for oppression in India.

    You can't hold two different standards for two different countries.

    BTW you want to hold your language. Your parents didn't teach those language. Did they?
    There was no language from my side. Apparently the word I used is banned but not considered as "poor language" if you ask common people. So please keep parents out of it.

    Yes, one incident in india doesn't mean everyone is going through it. But unfortunately there are numerous incidents, including genocide in Gujrat & Kashmir by your current PM. There is a difference between couple incidents and a whole genocide. And yes, Delhi students and other things that happened in the last 1 year and half can't be ignored, because it was happening way too often. The Beef lynchers are no different, and I honestly didn't see a single indian on this forum condemn those acts.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Muslims are safer in India than Pakistan.

    You may hear 1 or 2 Muslims killed in the name is religion by Hindu right wing in a month.
    In Pakistan many more die in the name of religion by Muslim extremists.
    Funny you said that, there are millions in open air arrest currently in Kashmir. If that is considered safe for you then what is unsafe.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    145,092
    Mentioned
    2722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    He can start off by saying that Ahmedis are Muslims if they want to be considered so and ban the blasphemy law. It will take time for people to accept the changes, but as long as law supports Ahmedis to be considered Muslims and blasphemy banned, there is still hope.
    Why will he say that?

    The court of the country has said they are not Muslims - Imran is not a religious scholar.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  60. #60
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    1,527
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Muslims are safer in India than Pakistan.

    You may hear 1 or 2 Muslims killed in the name is religion by Hindu right wing in a month.
    In Pakistan many more die in the name of religion by Muslim extremists.
    100% agreed. Forget just being safe, they have equal opportunities and the good ones gear ahead and become successful be it in sports,business, arts, education etc. pointing at 1 isolated incident is no different from showing a couple of white suoermacists and call entire America racist.

    Can’t say the same for minorities, forget about equal opportunities them not being hacked to death is seen as a benchmark. That’s so sad.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    1,527
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Why will he say that?

    The court of the country has said they are not Muslims - Imran is not a religious scholar.
    What authority does the court have to decide who is a Muslim or not? Is there a scientific and tangible evidence provided for them to come up with that judgement?

    Also if they are not Muslim does it mean they have to be discriminated just because they live in an Islamic republic? I don’t think Islam says to discriminate, does it?

  62. #62
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    1,527
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Funny you said that, there are millions in open air arrest currently in Kashmir. If that is considered safe for you then what is unsafe.
    Step back and use common sense. Let’s say they are being tortured as per your “sources” Do you think that is because they are Muslims or they are asking for a separate country?
    Let’s say Brahmin Iyers and Iyengars of Tamil Nadu start asking for separate country or joining with a different country and throw stones at army and police, do you think they will be treated any differently?

  63. #63
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    145,092
    Mentioned
    2722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    What authority does the court have to decide who is a Muslim or not? Is there a scientific and tangible evidence provided for them to come up with that judgement?

    Also if they are not Muslim does it mean they have to be discriminated just because they live in an Islamic republic? I don’t think Islam says to discriminate, does it?
    Its about ideology.

    You are free to examine the details of the case.

    There is no law about discrimination against Ahmedis. If people have issues that is their own problem.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  64. #64
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    6,569
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Why will he say that?

    The court of the country has said they are not Muslims - Imran is not a religious scholar.
    Maybe the French courts can declare all its citizens non muslim then.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    479
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    What authority does the court have to decide who is a Muslim or not? Is there a scientific and tangible evidence provided for them to come up with that judgement?

    Also if they are not Muslim does it mean they have to be discriminated just because they live in an Islamic republic? I don’t think Islam says to discriminate, does it?
    They were given time and opportunity to prove and they utilized u have to read history first then come here

  66. #66
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    479
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Maybe the French courts can declare all its citizens non muslim then.
    It was not by court but after a long debate in parliament where there too most leaders scholars were given time to prove their point

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    4,034
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minorities should be protected and government should do more. But it's certainly not as bad as some people make it sound here, and it's more like their silly play to take on IK. Any cry gets linked to IK, just like how our neighbours link all their cries to Pakistan.

    There will sadly always be such one off cases just like how any inhumane crime persist in other parts of the world. As more people are getting educated and learning to co-exist this hate-filled mindset among extremist will eventually die down (hopefully). And for this boy, make an example out of him like that extremist Mumtaz Qadri.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Step back and use common sense. Let’s say they are being tortured as per your “sources” Do you think that is because they are Muslims or they are asking for a separate country?
    Let’s say Brahmin Iyers and Iyengars of Tamil Nadu start asking for separate country or joining with a different country and throw stones at army and police, do you think they will be treated any differently?
    The whole thing in Kashmir is done by the govt and army of india. These are government officials, that run the country, not a local stand alone or NGO who is doing this.

    Good job in totally ignoring what is going on in kashmir. No point in discussing this with someone who solely believes his govt and their hindutva idealogy. If you have an open mind, do some research and see tweets and news literally from Indian Terrorized Kashmir.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,601
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriketer View Post
    Minorities should be protected and government should do more. But it's certainly not as bad as some people make it sound here, and it's more like their silly play to take on IK. Any cry gets linked to IK, just like how our neighbours link all their cries to Pakistan.

    There will sadly always be such one off cases just like how any inhumane crime persist in other parts of the world. As more people are getting educated and learning to co-exist this hate-filled mindset among extremist will eventually die down (hopefully). And for this boy, make an example out of him like that extremist Mumtaz Qadri.
    The thing is govt is not openly saying kill Ahmadis. Ahmadis and other minorities are allowed to practice whatever faith they have. We are not like the french where the govt is literally banning a certain religion, nazi style. Pakistan is not perfect, but we should be on the road to it in few years under Imran.

  70. #70
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Why will he say that?

    The court of the country has said they are not Muslims - Imran is not a religious scholar.
    Religious scholars can say a million things as per their holy book and Sharia. What matters is what the law of the land says and Imran is in a position to pass a law and enforce it. He can set an example by being tough on extremists.

    If Ahmedis want to be Muslims then its their wish. God will judge them anyway after they die.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •