Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

We believe in 'Akhand Bharat', Karachi will be part of India one day: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis

New Delhi: In a strong pitch for ĎAkhand Bharatí, former Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis said one day Karachi will be part of India.

Fadnavis gave this statement to PTI when he was asked about an incident in Mumbai where a Shiv Sena worker asked the owner of a sweet shop to drop the word ĎKarachií from the shopís name because it is a Pakistani city.

We believe in ĎAkhand Bharatí (undivided India) and we believe that one day Karachi will be part of India, he had said.

On Thursday, an activist from Shiv Sena ordered the owner of the reputed Karachi Sweets in Bandra to change its name to something more Indian or Marathi.

Embarrassed by the incident Shiv Senaís Sanjay Raut made it clear that it was not the ďofficial standĒ of the party.

"Karachi Sweets and Karachi Bakery have been in Mumbai for 60 years. They have nothing to do with Pakistan. It makes no sense to ask for changing their names now...It's not the Shiv Sena's official stance," Raut said.

Earlier this month, Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh called the region from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) to Gilgit-Baltistan an integral part of India adding that itís under the illegal occupation of Pakistan currently.

Taking to Twitter Singh said: ďGilgit-Baltistan is under illegal occupation by Pakistan and is now going to make it a state on which our government has said in two words that from PoK to Gilgit-Baltistan is an integral part of India.Ē

The Defence Minister had earlier said that the Modi government will change the face of Jammu and Kashmir with its development works so much that people from PoK will demand to be part of India.

Earlier, the Parliament has also passed a resolution that Pok is part of India.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...adnavis/684710

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, a Hugh amount of the poor in India are living in slums, please fulfil their dreams and ambitions first.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol ok buddy....

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manunited18 View Post
    Wow, a Hugh amount of the poor in India are living in slums, please fulfil their dreams and ambitions first.
    There are plenty of poor in Pakistan also in fact Karachi has one of the biggest slums in the world too, it didnít stop the government from asking money from poor people to build a dam did it? I mean at least India doesnít do that to build infrastructure.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kharab dekhne pe koi pabandi .💭😴

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Lol what a clown. They are obsessed with Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Should be nominated for nobel peace prize, for showing the audacity of hope and talking of peaceful unification of the fragmented south asian nations.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    There are plenty of poor in Pakistan also in fact Karachi has one of the biggest slums in the world too, it didnít stop the government from asking money from poor people to build a dam did it? I mean at least India doesnít do that to build infrastructure.
    Often you show how dumb you are. The dam donations were started by supreme court as a means to start the conversation. It eventually led to collection of just Rs12b but forced the government to pursue the dam with full force. The total cost of construction is Rs 1400b. The dam is being constructed now.

You have been told about this multiple times but your brain didn't develop due to continued consumption of cow ka cola.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can they elect such cartoons to represent them? No wonder they been going downhill since the time they brought party filled with stooges to run their country. Rightly deserved when you elect based on hatred for minorities and obsession over fantastic tea of neighbors

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Lol ok buddy....
    Must say you have taken it well!

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very dumb thing to say. Acquiring more land won't add to it's greatness, as it is India is a such a huge Country and so over-populated. Don't need more people or land

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "Pakistan" is the magic word and these BJP/RSS politicians know it.

At this rate, Pakistan's government should charge these people royalty for making money off Pakistan's name.

Sums up the SC mentality. These politicians (Indian/Pakistani) don't want people to educate and question things... instead they are exploiting peoples' ignorance and getting rich.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Often you show how dumb you are. The dam donations were started by supreme court as a means to start the conversation. It eventually led to collection of just Rs12b but forced the government to pursue the dam with full force. The total cost of construction is Rs 1400b. The dam is being constructed now.

You have been told about this multiple times but your brain didn't develop due to continued consumption of cow ka cola.
    Ok fine donít think Indian government ever collected funds to ďstart conversationsĒ

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok fine don’t think Indian government ever collected funds to “start conversations”
    Maybe instead of others globally showing pity and donating millions for toilet and hunger, asking your own will be a good start for you folks?

You have a wide spread poverty problem, this will actually be a good way to address all the social and economic struggle, nothing wrong with asking from people who can chip in if you are a third world country. I understand you folks think you are from another universe and everything is rich, shiny and bright in Maha Bharat but reality is poles apart.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell you, this is becoming embarassing even for BJP supporters like me.

Modi and Shah should really ask their minions either to talk sense or keep their traps shut.

Phadnavis was a disaster as CM of Maharasthra and is just putting out such crap to stay in the limelight.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriketer View Post
    Maybe instead of others globally showing pity and donating millions for toilet and hunger, asking your own will be a good start for you folks?

You have a wide spread poverty problem, this will actually be a good way to address all the social and economic struggle, nothing wrong with asking from people who can chip in if you are a third world country. I understand you folks think you are from another universe and everything is rich, shiny and bright in Maha Bharat but reality is poles apart.
    Let me give a rational answer to a post that is probably inflammatory in nature. If it isnít my apologies.

I am sure there are plenty of charitable institutes already.

These toilet problem and poverty issues have been around for 1000s of years among a billion + people In the entire subcontinent. It is not an India exclusive problem.

So there is no magic wand that can make this disappear over night even if you have every capable and honest administrator out there working on this.

Probably that is why Pakistan believes in messiahs to solve problems overnight while on the other hand India has grown organically.

I see to his dumb argument when India has world class students, how come India didnít create Google, Apple?

India has gone to Mars and had a world class space program. What about toilets?

Indian economy from where it was in the 80s has become a major market in the areas of trade. What about poor people.

It doesnít work that way. Plenty of peopleís lifestyle has improved thanks to outsourcing and IT industry.

Charity isnít about handouts but showing a way for people to be self sufficient.

India has done way better than Pakistan in fact itís. It even a contest on that area.

So you can laugh at the unfortunate people which I wonít do the same for the ones in Pakistan but you seem to look at highlights of some trolls argument, get fascinated by it and get all riled up but may be you need to start using some thinking cells.

Now to your main point, people already pay taxes and that is the money the government uses. It is not donation. For specialized charity there are other mediums which the government in all these years I have never seen a government raise funds from public even if it is to ďstart a conversationĒ

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Should be nominated for nobel peace prize, for showing the audacity of hope and talking of peaceful unification of the fragmented south asian nations.
    True, I think you should follow in his footsteps in this peace initiative . Get a visa for Karachi and try to convince the locals there to join India.

Let us know what their response is if you are able to afterwards lol.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the societal chaos and extremism prevailing under Imran Khan's rule , I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan is eventually annexed into the Indian union as its 29th state sometime before 2050. The people of Pakistan deserve good leadership !

John 3:16

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    Looking at the societal chaos and extremism prevailing under Imran Khan's rule , I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan is eventually annexed into the Indian union as its 29th state sometime before 2050. The people of Pakistan deserve good leadership !
    Bhuttos and Sharifs are no different from the Karunanidhis,Jagans,Akhilesh Yadavs of the world. They can continue to be CMís in their region as well

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India cant even take back what they believe is occupied land in Kashmir. More chances of aliens taking over planet Earth than Indians taking over the Karachi beaches.

There is a reason why the Hindu empire never conquered any large areas of the world. Ill let you work it out.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Societal chaos

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhuttos and Sharifs are no different from the Karunanidhis,Jagans,Akhilesh Yadavs of the world. They can continue to be CMís in their region as well
    Who is the current CM in your atoot ang of Gilgit and "pok"?

Lol poor guys cant take back Kashmir and are dreaming of Karachi.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just remember lads the guy who shot down Abhi-none-done, Sqd Ldr Hasan Siddiqui was a Karachi lad, as is a big chunk of the PAF pilot strength.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You words will give great hope to some of the traitors who frequent this site.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Generico View Post
    Who is the current CM in your atoot ang of Gilgit and "pok"?

Lol poor guys cant take back Kashmir and are dreaming of Karachi.
    Funnily both names you mentioned have a Hindu heritage and your tone seems to be like we have it hostage, challenge you take it back, I donít think thatís a good premise to start any argument

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funnily both names you mentioned have a Hindu heritage and your tone seems to be like we have it hostage, challenge you take it back, I donít think thatís a good premise to start any argument
    Well its not me saying that, your government has been mourning "pok" for 70 years. Why haven't they taken it yet?

Don't you think you should do that before dreaming of Karachi or Lahore?

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just remember lads the guy who shot down Abhi-none-done, Sqd Ldr Hasan Siddiqui was a Karachi lad, as is a big chunk of the PAF pilot strength.
    We also heard a picturesque description of what happened among the leadership, their body language etc after Abhinandanís capture straight from your parliament . This isnít from Republic TV or something but from the Pakistan parliament lol

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Societal chaos
    Is he talking about the great civil war that took place in Karachi a couple of weeks ago?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys look at his face

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We also heard a picturesque description of what happened among the leadership, their body language etc after Abhinandanís capture straight from your parliament . This isnít from Republic TV or something but from the Pakistan parliament lol
    Just opposition playing opposition. Why did your god Modi not respond to utter humiliation of having four locations bombed and two jets shot down?

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me give a rational answer to a post that is probably inflammatory in nature. If it isn’t my apologies.

I am sure there are plenty of charitable institutes already.

These toilet problem and poverty issues have been around for 1000s of years among a billion + people In the entire subcontinent. It is not an India exclusive problem.

So there is no magic wand that can make this disappear over night even if you have every capable and honest administrator out there working on this.

Probably that is why Pakistan believes in messiahs to solve problems overnight while on the other hand India has grown organically.

I see to his dumb argument when India has world class students, how come India didn’t create Google, Apple?

India has gone to Mars and had a world class space program. What about toilets?

Indian economy from where it was in the 80s has become a major market in the areas of trade. What about poor people.

It doesn’t work that way. Plenty of people’s lifestyle has improved thanks to outsourcing and IT industry.

Charity isn’t about handouts but showing a way for people to be self sufficient.

India has done way better than Pakistan in fact it’s. It even a contest on that area.

So you can laugh at the unfortunate people which I won’t do the same for the ones in Pakistan but you seem to look at highlights of some trolls argument, get fascinated by it and get all riled up but may be you need to start using some thinking cells.

Now to your main point, people already pay taxes and that is the money the government uses. It is not donation. For specialized charity there are other mediums which the government in all these years I have never seen a government raise funds from public even if it is to “start a conversation”
    Didn't mean as a mockery, like the dam building one you played. Rather simple facts, nothing I said is false. Charity or not, whole world donates you based on your miseries be it toilet, hunger, poverty so it exist and is a wide spread problem.

You are a poor third world country so instead of going gaga over Mars and IT industry (your typical ploy and typical resort), address your wide spread poverty filled economic and social problems. Many countries who are far better than you don't have space programs, neither need one and the ones who do don't go gaga over it neither do it when big size of their population are living in the worst of conditions.

India is a big consumer market and has the cheapest labour hence the influx of investment. For your size you should be comparing yourself to China, but you wouldn't because of obvious reasons. Again I will point out that raising funds locally is not a bad thing for the government, you can totally use it to address many of your third world problems instead of depending on pities of others.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriketer View Post
    Didn't mean as a mockery, like the dam building one you played. Rather simple facts, nothing I said is false. Charity or not, whole world donates you based on your miseries be it toilet, hunger, poverty so it exist and is a wide spread problem.

You are a poor third world country so instead of going gaga over Mars and IT industry (your typical ploy and typical resort), address your wide spread poverty filled economic and social problems. Many countries who are far better than you don't have space programs, neither need one and the ones who do don't go gaga over it neither do it when big size of their population are living in the worst of conditions.

India is a big consumer market and has the cheapest labour hence the influx of investment. For your size you should be comparing yourself to China, but you wouldn't because of obvious reasons. Again I will point out that raising funds locally is not a bad thing for the government, you can totally use it to address many of your third world problems instead of depending on pities of others.
    they wont. solving social problems is against their religious beliefs. lower castes are meant to suffer and muslims are a caste below them so expecting gangus to solve their poverty problems is naive.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Indians are again here defending some delusional leader of theirs.. hows it going then?

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Lol India should first start with trying to take AJK which theyíve been claiming for 70 years but havenít moved an inch haha. The one time they tried their pilot was shot down and dragged around like a mule before being served hot chai.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Amazing, just amazing how some people can ignore the OP and come up with this crap. I just can’t believe it.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol India should first start with trying to take AJK which they’ve been claiming for 70 years but haven’t moved an inch haha. The one time they tried their pilot was shot down and dragged around like a mule before being served hot chai.
    Mule? .. why so crude, slog ?

The reality I saw was .. Imran was shaking in his boots. Fearing an Indian retaliation, he sprinted to the nearest mall, bought the finest Armani jacket for Abhinand and served him Lahore's finest chai to keep him in good spirits and not ruffle any feathers.

I salute PM Imran's hospitality skills .. they seem better than what can be found at the five star Marriot hotel in Karachi !

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reality I saw was .. Imran was shaking in his boots. Fearing an Indian retaliation, he sprinted to the nearest mall, bought the finest Armani jacket for Abhinand and served him Lahore's finest chai to keep him in good spirits and not ruffle any feathers.

I salute PM Imran's hospitality skills .. they seem better than what can be found at the five star Marriot hotel in Karachi !

Abhinandan was thrashed, made to prance around like a mule then made to record humiliating statement glorifying the Pakistan army while putting down the India media. I am not saying that was good cause I think he was treated too harshly. However point is if Pakistan was scared, this wouldn’t have done all these things to the poor dude.

Anyways when are you going to take Kulbishan and POK back? Or is your country too benevolent to do that lol?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Seems like you suffer from Stockholm syndrome

Guy was beaten around by locals, dragged to a pickup, made to record and give statements at Will, has his life played with... and in your book that was a win for Abhinandan

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Guy was beaten around by locals, dragged to a pickup, made to record and give statements at Will, has his life played with... and in your book that was a win for Abhinandan
    For the record I donít agree with how Abhinandan was treated. He was humiliated needlessly to the point where he was emasculated. Not required. Being shot down and have his life saved by Pakistani army from angry Kashmiri locals was humiliation enough.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record I donít agree with how Abhinandan was treated. He was humiliated needlessly to the point where he was emasculated. Not required. Being shot down and have his life saved by Pakistani army from angry Kashmiri locals was humiliation enough.
    Yeah I actually cringed at the way he was treated. There was no need to humiliate him like that. Like you said, him miserably failing his mission and being captured was punishment enough.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yaay. Look forward to travel to mumbai

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He walked out in 48 hrs because Imran panicked. That is the bottomline.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India let the PLA soldier they captured go in less than 24 hours. So according to your logic your army got scared?

No one holds a single POW for too long, it’s pointless and bad PR. Have some common sense, if Pakistan was scared they would not have treated Abhinandan the way they did. Also a scared country would not be holding on to Kulbsuhan either.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If there was panicking then there wouldnít have been videos humiliating and making fun of him lol. He was let go in 2 days since Pakistan is signatory to Geneva convention and obviously wanted the goodwill Aspect too which Imran khan got a lot of in the global media in the immediate aftermath of the whole episode. Holding on to indian miscreants is shown in case of Yadav who was a spy and hence Geneva conventions do not apply there.

Now thatís the bottom line. Get out of the delusion
    Last edited by Slog; 24th November 2020 at 04:53.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical Indian mentality. They always seem to think they can take back the land and unite their mata ji. No respect for a massive percentage of people who said hell no or the other massive percentage living with them who now wish they were Pakistanis.

I guess there is no tax or limitations on dreams so keep dreaming!

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    History is not on the side of Akhand Bharat. All that has ever happened to Bharat is that itís been cut into pieces.

Iíd me more worried about keeping Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta under the same umbrella rather than trying to get Karachi.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever a BJP leader opens his mouth, they stink up the entire place.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Absolute nutcase and an idiotic comment from a former CM obviously. But it's amusing to see people laugh at this while believing some dude called Mehedi riding a white horse and occupying India with a sword. Fascinating!!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7029 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Typical Indian mentality. They always seem to think they can take back the land and unite their mata ji. No respect for a massive percentage of people who said hell no or the other massive percentage living with them who now wish they were Pakistanis.

I guess there is no tax or limitations on dreams so keep dreaming!
    Any source to back up this claim? Or is that what you believe in?

While one can imagine Indian Muslims feeling unsafe in India in the current political environment, it is difficult to imagine any of them looking at Pakistan with any sort of envy.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol India should first start with trying to take AJK which theyíve been claiming for 70 years but havenít moved an inch haha. The one time they tried their pilot was shot down and dragged around like a mule before being served hot chai.

Uhmm.... We did move a lot more than just an inch back in '71 when a certain 90k were dragged around Dacca like mules and served hot chai and chawal for 8 months in Indian war camps. Captured more than 700 sqkm in Baltistan and still control them to this day.

You might wanna Google 'Turtuk' or 'Simla agreement'.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can't dole out Nobels to millions. Many in both countries want the unification. One country calls it Akhand Bharat and the other calls it Ghazwa e hind. They all want to live together and produce a great cricket team.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways... another day, another brain-dead statement from the BJP idiots.

The need for a stronger opposition has never been this high in Indian history. Italian waitress and her dumbo son will aren't helping at all.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like even Indians are mocking these delusional claims

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Can't dole out Nobels to millions. Many in both countries want the unification. One country calls it Akhand Bharat and the other calls it Ghazwa e hind. They all want to live together and produce a great cricket team.
    Nominated, I said. he is not just anyone, but a former CM of a state which has the most enmity with Pakistan. For someone like that to talk about peace and unification deserves recognition. After all Obama got it for far little.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Uhmm.... We did move a lot more than just an inch back in '71 when a certain 90k were dragged around Dacca like mules and served hot chai and chawal for 8 months in Indian war camps. Captured more than 700 sqkm in Baltistan and still control them to this day.

You might wanna Google 'Turtuk' or 'Simla agreement'.
    Comprehension isnít a strong suit it seems. Was talking about AJK. Secondly, didnít know former East Pakistan is part of India now? Are maps wrong?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Comprehension isnít a strong suit it seems. Was talking about AJK. Secondly, didnít know former East Pakistan is part of India now? Are maps wrong?
    The only majorly capturing that happened in Kashmir there was in 1947-48 of what forms AJK and Gilgit Baltistan today. The most recent capturing in the region was by China tho and again India is also talking about getting that back

Dunno if Chinese will serve hot chai though. I heard they just beat around with barbed wire sticks. Indian soldiers would know
    Last edited by Slog; 24th November 2020 at 11:11.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nominated, I said. he is not just anyone, but a former CM of a state which has the most enmity with Pakistan. For someone like that to talk about peace and unification deserves recognition. After all Obama got it for far little.
    Obama's achievement was being the first black.president. Can't beat that. There will never ever be another first black president. Fadnavis and zaid Jamid will be nominated when Mr.Mehedi turns up and fulfills the dream of millions.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The only majorly capturing that happened in Kashmir there was in 1947-48 of what forms AJK and Gilgit Baltistan today. The most recent capturing in the region was by China tho and again India is also talking about getting that back

Dunno if Chinese will serve hot chai though. I heard they just beat around with barbed wire sticks. Indian soldiers would know
    Last I heard it's just spanking for captured soldiers. India released the one Chinese soldier they caught and he was found limping a bit.

Yeah, countries will fight to reclaim their land. Not every body donates a piece of kashmir to China for next to nothing. That kind of devotion isn't India's forte.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Obama's achievement was being the first black.president. Can't beat that. There will never ever be another first black president. Fadnavis and zaid Jamid will be nominated when Mr.Mehedi turns up and fulfills the dream of millions.
    Never knew that the nobel committee awarded him for being the first black president. not going to respond anymore to this ignorance.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If there was panicking then there wouldn’t have been videos humiliating and making fun of him lol. He was let go in 2 days since Pakistan is signatory to Geneva convention and obviously wanted the goodwill Aspect too which Imran khan got a lot of in the global media in the immediate aftermath of the whole episode. Holding on to indian miscreants is shown in case of Yadav who was a spy and hence Geneva conventions do not apply there.

Now that’s the bottom line. Get out of the delusion
    Was the coward who was captured, thrashed by locals, or the people of the army?

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did I say former EP is now a part of India? And you're talking about comprehension lol.

It's futile really. Had we captured AJK territory, you'd have shifted it to GB. Bottom line is ...India captured large swathes of Kashmir that were directly under Pak's control whereas Pak captured zilch. So you dancing around on India "not moving an inch" looks rather silly.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only majorly capturing that happened in Kashmir there was in 1947-48 of what forms AJK and Gilgit Baltistan today.
    I mean what forms J&K and Ladakh were also "captured". No? Pak forces did a good job of beating the Dogra forces, but once the Indian army was brought in, they were thrown back from the outskirts of Srinagar all the way back to Skardu and Muzaffarabad.

The most recent capturing in the region was by China tho and again India is also talking about getting that back

Your masters were checkmated a long back. They were squealing like no tomorrow through their mouth pieces and giving empty threats about their so called might. Ofcourse, you'd ignored that for obvious reasons.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Google Maps to BJP politicians and their supporters : Do I look like a joke to you?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    HAHA now Pakistanis know how Indians felt when their mullahs were crying Ghazwa E Hind

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    In related news, Fadnavis was reported to have met the governor of Sindh province to claim the Chief Minister's spot at 4:53 AM this morning.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I think this is why I along with @Mamoon have always promoted the idea of Akhand Bharat, we both feel that doubling the Muslim vote base in Bharat would bring much needed balance and perspective. If the dream of incorporating Bangladesh and Afghanistan becomes reality, then what a nation it would be!

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    HAHA now Pakistanis know how Indians felt when their mullahs were crying Ghazwa E Hind
    Quite different when members of the ruling party say that.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Societal chaos
    we should play a song for guys like these " Dil hai chota sa, Choti si Asha "

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really??? :-D why don't you try again to see us Panic :-D

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart View Post
    we should play a song for guys like these " Dil hai chota sa, Choti si Asha "
    I am sure you will find a equivalent composition from a world renowned composer belonging to the minority community in Pakistan as well.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    So our friends doing their best to somehow bring this all back to Imran - such is his power - Mashallah!

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Quite different when members of the ruling party say that.
    Recently one Pakistan MP said Imran and army chiefs legs were shaking and the other guy said he was proud of the terrorist attack in Pulwama. Politicians say dumb stuff all the time, we canít pick and chose based on agenda, leave it to them.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Recently one Pakistan MP said Imran and army chiefs legs were shaking and the other guy said he was proud of the terrorist attack in Pulwama. Politicians say dumb stuff all the time, we can’t pick and chose based on agenda, leave it to them.
    Please try harder next time. Very easy to see through this.

For a start express shame that a politician for a party majority of people in your country voted for is making such statements.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please try harder next time. Very easy to see through this.

For a start express shame that a politician for a party majority of people in your country voted for is making such statements.
    What the BJP MP said is irresponsible and dumb especially if he is saying this in a public forum.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't forget that official Indian govt party's leader is saying that, not a non-state actor. So on one hand India accused Pakistan of terrorism or sending terrorist to face their 1M army, and on the otherhand indian govt officials are openly calling for mass terrorism in Pakistan by occupying it.

Now if you are an indian poster, what is your excuse to back this?

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So our friends doing their best to somehow bring this all back to Imran - such is his power - Mashallah!
    Among indians, he is renowned more for his powerlessness to be honest. Almost everyone believes that his remote control lies in Bajwa's lap and that's where everything goes and ends.

So yeah....not really.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Among indians, he is renowned more for his powerlessness to be honest. Almost everyone believes that his remote control lies in Bajwa's lap and that's where everything goes and ends.

So yeah....not really.
    Dont overstep your limits on our forums.

This is our PM you are addressing.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

So yeah....not really.
    Yeah only for regular viewers of Zee News, Times Now and Republic.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont overstep your limits on our forums.

This is our PM you are addressing.
    Don't know what you found so offensive in my post. I was just reiterating the same fact that most Indians over here on this very forum have often stated.

Apologies anyways...

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Yeah only for regular viewers of Zee News, Times Now and Republic.
    Literally never watch those.

Even the likes of NDTV , the darling of pseudo seculars like you tows the same line more often than not. Not sure where you're going with this.