User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Hindu nationalists object to Hindu girl kissing Muslim boy in a Hindu temple in a TV series

A police case has been filed against two executives of online streaming service Netflix after a leader of the governing Hindu nationalist party objected to scenes in the series, A Suitable Boy, in which a Hindu girl kisses a Muslim boy against the backdrop of a Hindu temple.

A First Information Report (FIR or official police complaint) was registered in Madhya Pradesh state on Monday against two executives of Netflix for allegedly hurting religious sentiments of Hindus.

“It has extremely objectionable scenes that have hurt the feelings of a particular religion,” Narottam Mishra, the interior minister of the central state of Madhya Pradesh, said on Twitter.

“I’ve directed police officers to get this controversial content tested” to determine “what legal action can be taken against the producer-director of the film for hurting religious sentiments”.

“On the basis of a complaint filed by Gaurav Tiwari, an FIR is being registered under section 295 (A) (malicious acts to outrage and insulting the religious feelings and beliefs) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) in Rewa against Netflix officials – Monika Shergill and Ambika Khurana,” Mishra said in a video statement posted on Twitter.

A Netflix India spokesman declined to comment on the police complaint.

The Reuters news agency could not contact Mira Nair, the director of the series, which is based on an English novel by one of India’s leading writers, Vikram Seth, and follows a young girl’s quest for a husband.

Nair is known for critically-acclaimed films such as Salaam Bombay, Monsoon Wedding and The Namesake.

Gaurav Tiwari, a leader of the youth wing of India’s governing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which also governs Madhya Pradesh, filed the complaint against Netflix and warned of street protests by Hindus if the series is not taken off the platform.

Tiwari said the series “encourages Love Jihad” – an unproven Hindu right-wing conspiracy theory that believes Muslim men seduce Hindu women to convert them to Islam.

Several states governed by the BJP, including Madhya Pradesh, have announced to bring laws against the so-called “Love Jihad”. BJP and other Hindu far-right groups have campaigned against interfaith marriages involving Hindu women.

But India’s investigating agencies and courts have rejected the “Love Jihad” claim, which many see as part of the BJP’s anti-Muslim agenda.

On Tuesday, a court in northern Uttar Pradesh, hearing a case of interfaith marriage, said “interference in a personal relationship would constitute a serious encroachment into the right to freedom of choice of the two individuals”.

The court verdict came after a Muslim man was accused of forcibly converting his Hindu partner.

“We do not see Priyanka Kharwar and Salamat Ansari as Hindu and Muslim, rather as two grown-up individuals who – out of their own free will and choice – are living together peacefully and happily over a year. The Courts and the Constitutional Courts, in particular, are enjoined to uphold the life and liberty of an individual guaranteed under Article 21 of the Constitution of India,” said a two-judge bench.

Social media commentators say the scope for creative freedom is narrowing in India, especially when it involves any depiction of Hindu-Muslim relations.

Many Indians took to Twitter demanding a boycott of Netflix, which sees India as one of its most promising growth markets, but where its shows have faced legal challenges.

Last month, a unit of India’s Tata conglomerate withdrew a jewellery advertisement featuring a Hindu-Muslim family celebrating a baby shower, following threats to one of its stores and wide criticism on social media from Hindu groups.

Earlier this month, the Indian government announced rules to regulate content on video streaming platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Walt Disney’s Hotstar.

SOURCE : AL JAZEERA AND NEWS AGENCIES

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    The FIR has been filed for filming the kissing scene inside and temple and not for the kissing. Ofcourse selective reporting by certain agencies is due to their own bias.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.f...47141.html/amp

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.t...61582.ece/amp/

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.t...a-suitable-boy

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    The FIR has been filed for filming the kissing scene inside and temple and not for the kissing. Ofcourse selective reporting by certain agencies is due to their own bias.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.f...47141.html/amp

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.t...61582.ece/amp/

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.t...a-suitable-boy
    Not surprised that you jumped to reply

Scene inside the temple?

How many FIRs have been filed for these scenes that happen in some temples?
    Where are the "hurt" sentiments of extremists?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post

Scene inside the temple?

Kissing scene inside the temple premises. Thats the issue.

Extremist? Extremist are those who behead or kill people.

Here what has been done is under law. FIR filed. Police will investigate.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Religious people and parties are useless never will they file any RTI ,FIR for corruption, bribery.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Religious people and parties are useless never will they file any RTI ,FIR for corruption, bribery.
    Strawman and gaslighting. The anti corruption crusaders should do that. Religious people are well within their rights to protest against what they see as insult to their religion, even if they are losers.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Scene inside the temple?

Typical gaslighting. You are talking about this, but unless you talk about THAT and THAT and THAT TOO, your voice should be dismissed.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Strawman and gaslighting. The anti corruption crusaders should do that. Religious people are well within their rights to protest against what they see as insult to their religion, even if they are losers.
    They are and i have the right to call them names.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    These scenes hit the raw nerves of the hindu male, who has been emasculated by muslims in the past, by plundering their temples and winning over their women, either through battles, or tributes. Serves as a reminder of their aukaat in history and mocks their impotency.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am not questioning your right to say anything. I am pointing out what you are calling is tantamount to gaslighting.

Really quite stupid argument that I have the right to say anything, as if this was being questioned.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am not questioning your right to say anything. I am pointing out what you are calling is tantamount to gaslighting.

Really quite stupid argument that I have the right to say anything, as if this was being questioned.
    Fair point.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Calling names and insulting is a right?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How was I insulting?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    How was I insulting?
    You said you have the right to call them names. Calling names is not insulting?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You said you have the right to call them names. Calling names is not insulting?
    Depends..just like coining terms like
    Love Jihad doesn’t seem to be an issue and is the right of right wing Hindu nationalists..

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Depends..just like coining terms like
    Love Jihad doesn’t seem to be an issue and is the right of right wing Hindu nationalists..
    Term was coined by Kerala christians i hear. And even they have raised the same issue.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Fair point.
    this attitude encourages far right (unknowingly). When you dismiss someones legitimate voice to protest, they look for others who would listen to them, and those others can be dangerous and manipulative. There may be some merit in their grievance and they should not be shamed for it.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical gaslighting. You are talking about this, but unless you talk about THAT and THAT and THAT TOO, your voice should be dismissed.
    naw.

It actually reeks hypocrisy and bigotry that hardline Hindus have an objection to a point where they file an FIR against a "move scene" in a temple.
    But the same hardliners turn a blind eye and deaf ear when in the actual world, pedophilia and rampant prostitutions happens in an organized manner in the same temples.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kissing scene inside the temple premises. Thats the issue.

Extremist? Extremist are those who behead or kill people.

Here what has been done is under law. FIR filed. Police will investigate
    while pedophilia and prostitution in the same the is NOT the issue.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    while pedophilia and prostitution in the same the is NOT the issue.
    You say this based on a random Youtube video?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    naw.

It actually reeks hypocrisy and bigotry that hardline Hindus have an objection to a point where they file an FIR against a "move scene" in a temple.
    But the same hardliners turn a blind eye and deaf ear when in the actual world, pedophilia and rampant prostitutions happens in an organized manner in the same temples.
    You think a muslim who is victim of racism and islamophobia should be listened to only if and when he condemns everything that is wrong in the muslim world? Thankfully that is not how it works, and the woke loonies are still irrelevant. Hypocrisy/ignorance doesn't take away anything from ones grievance.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not just Hindu nationalists. I would also like to voice my objection. Theres no need to degrade someones religious beliefs in this way and cross religious love affairs are something that most Hindus and Muslims disagree with. We don't need these agenda driven TV shows trying to push agendas on us so I stand with the Hindu Nationalists.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It comes under freedom of expression.

John 3:16

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBH this is just weird why would you film a scene like that in a temple? It’s understandable that people got upset.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Its not just Hindu nationalists. I would also like to voice my objection. Theres no need to degrade someones religious beliefs in this way and cross religious love affairs are something that most Hindus and Muslims disagree with. We don't need these agenda driven TV shows trying to push agendas on us so I stand with the Hindu Nationalists.
    The love affair isnt the issue. Shooting it inside a temple is.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a non issue. But some like to give it a communal color.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe for you. I'm objecting to both.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Maybe for you. I'm objecting to both.
    Why is it an issue if 2 adults make a consenting decision to kiss or make love?

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, I'd imagine both Pakistanis and Indians would be very unhappy with this.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Why is it an issue if 2 adults make a consenting decision to kiss or make love?
    No issue. I don't like the agenda-pushing and the sub-continent needs to evolve past these kinds of movies/tv shows. The topic is a boring one. By now we have established that Hindu women find Muslim men attractive, there is no need to subject us to the same narrative over and over again.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think a muslim who is victim of racism and islamophobia should be listened to only if and when he condemns everything that is wrong in the muslim world? Thankfully that is not how it works, and the woke loonies are still irrelevant. Hypocrisy/ignorance doesn't take away anything from ones grievance.
    Wrong analogy.

By victims, you mean those whose feelings were hurt and they filed a complaint with police?

There is no victim here.
    If those who filed an FIR, are hurt, because the scene was captured in a TEMPLE, are OK with the real world issue where in the same temple, pedophilia and prostitution happens, then in my opinion, they are NOT victims of any sort.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If it was two Hindus , this wouldnt be such an issue.

We know by now, Hindu extremism has taken over India, anything which involves Muslim is hated on by RSS supporters. This is the issue.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Wrong analogy.

By victims, you mean those whose feelings were hurt and they filed a complaint with police?

There is no victim here.
    If those who filed an FIR, are hurt, because the scene was captured in a TEMPLE, are OK with the real world issue where in the same temple, pedophilia and prostitution happens, then in my opinion, they are NOT victims of any sort.
    As I said, thankfully suck woke views are irrelevant and get some traction as troll message on forums, and real world is different.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said, thankfully suck woke views are irrelevant and get some traction as troll message on forums, and real world is different.
    Exactly my point.
    It's trolling to file a complaint against a kissing scene in a temple but turn a blind eye on what actually happens in the same temple in the real world.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Exactly my point.
    It's trolling to file a complaint against a kissing scene in a temple but turn a blind eye on what actually happens in the same temple in the real world.
    Another blind post by you. That was not my point.

But to entertain you, even your points are invalid because you don't show same outrage in every thread that mentions some form of injustice, but this thread has numerous posts by you, so by your logic you are trolling.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post

We know by now, Hindu extremism has taken over India, anything which involves Muslim is hated on by RSS supporters. This is the issue.
    Lol.

Extremism is beheading people for perceived insult. Extremism isnt going to police and let the law take its course.

Not that you will understand such nitty gritty.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post

Genuine question - would you be fine with a TV series showing a Hindu or a Jewish guy kissing/making out with a Muslim girl inside a mosque?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Genuine question - would you be fine with a TV series showing a Hindu or a Jewish guy kissing/making out with a Muslim girl inside a mosque?
    When you qualify your post as genuine question, does it mean normally your posts are not genuine?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When you qualify your post as genuine question, does it mean normally your posts are not genuine?
    No, but what I wrote could appear as a troll question to someone so thought why not clarify upfront.
    Last edited by BreadPakoda; 25th November 2020 at 10:43.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Exactly my point.
    Hey, hope you didn't take is seriously and intend to express your outrage in every thread which is waiting for your attention, to make your opinion in this thread valid.

Was just showing the flaw in your arguments.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanghis and their fetish for religious bigotry....

Illiterate bhakts & their fetish for defending even murders by their deities....

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    A First Information Report (FIR or official police complaint) was registered in Madhya Pradesh state on Monday against two executives of Netflix for allegedly hurting religious sentiments of Hindus.
    BIMARU gonna BIMARU.

Those guys need to get a life.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Lol.

Extremism is beheading people for perceived insult. Extremism isnt going to police and let the law take its course.

Problem becomes when extremism becomes institutionalised

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I find this objectionable as well. I can understand that it can hurt sentiments of hindu worshippers who see their temples as places of worship and not for romancing like this. It shouldnt be hard to see this.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    I find this objectionable as well. I can understand that it can hurt sentiments of hindu worshippers who see their temples as places of worship and not for romancing like this. It shouldnt be hard to see this.
    The only good hindu is the one who opens his mouth when you spit, offers his women as tributes, and smiles when the sanctum sanctorum of temple is defiled.

If he protests, he deserves to be shamed and ridiculed for being intolerant, against artistic creativity and against religious harmony.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The only good hindu is the one who opens his mouth when you spit, offers his women as tributes, and smiles when the sanctum sanctorum of temple is defiled.

If he protests, he deserves to be shamed and ridiculed for being intolerant, against artistic creativity and against religious harmony.
    I completely understand why a hindu will find this offensive. Temple is not the place for this kind of a scene.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    I completely understand why a hindu will find this offensive. Temple is not the place for this kind of a scene.
    Thank you. If our voices were not dismissed and we were not ridiculed for raising a voice, we would not have turned towards the far right. Not to say we are not guilty of our own bigotry, or doodh ke dhulay huwe, but the pseudo seculars have played a big role in turning us away to the right wing by constantly shaming us.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker_Ind View Post
    Its a non issue. But some like to give it a communal color.

It is a very big issue, I read this story in the UK Times today.

No kissing is allowed in a mosque doesn't matter if hindu, jewish or Muslims involved. Fairly common knowledge these days that men and women are segregated in mosques.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Problem becomes when extremism becomes institutionalised
    Filing a FIR is a basic right of all citizens.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol.

Agree. I started a thread of an Hindutva extremist elected politician calling for beheading in a public rally, please search for it.

lol. Sure. It's not my problem is it.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Disgusting, a kissing scene in a temple. What next?

First it starts with a kissing scene and soon they’ll be building temples like this.

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20150921-indias-temples-of-sex

https://www.indiatimes.com/culture/w...ad-231878.html

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It has extremely objectionable scenes that have hurt the feelings of a particular religion,” Narottam Mishra, the interior minister of the central state of Madhya Pradesh, said on Twitter.

“I’ve directed police officers to get this controversial content tested” to determine “what legal action can be taken against the producer-director of the film for hurting religious sentiments”.
    Meanwhile an actual temple in Madhya Pradesh.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Meanwhile an actual temple in Madhya Pradesh.

Backs up what I said earlier in this thread although that post has been removed, presumably because someone objected to something about Shiva lingam.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. If our voices were not dismissed and we were not ridiculed for raising a voice, we would not have turned towards the far right. Not to say we are not guilty of our own bigotry, or doodh ke dhulay huwe, but the pseudo seculars have played a big role in turning us away to the right wing by constantly shaming us.
    So why no protest against temples like Khajuraho or practices like Devdasi system which is way horrible than a mere kiss in a temple?
    https://yourstory.com/2017/04/devadasis-india

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    So why no protest against temples like Khajuraho or practices like Devdasi system which is way horrible than a mere kiss in a temple?
    https://yourstory.com/2017/04/devadasis-india
    Yes, why don't you protest against whatever you consider horrible, and I will show outrage over what offends me. This is the most efficient way of targeted outrage, otherwise everybody's business becomes nobody's business.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, why don't you protest against whatever you consider horrible, and I will show outrage over what offends me. This is the most efficient way of targeted outrage, otherwise everybody's business becomes nobody's business.
    Lol. I just showed the hypocrisy of the these so-called protectors of Hindu faith. No wonder people move out en-masse from Hinduism.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lol. I just showed the hypocrisy of the these so-called protectors of Hindu faith. No wonder people move out en-masse from Hinduism.
    Everyone is a hypocrite, one way or the other. I have no regrets being a hypocrite. But what is your point? Why dont you protest when you know something is horrible?

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is a hypocrite, one way or the other. I have no regrets being a hypocrite. But what is your point? Why dont you protest when you know something is horrible?
    I never claimed I am the ‘protector’ of Hindu faith, Did I? Y’all are and hence I was asking a qn.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I never claimed I am the ‘protector’ of Hindu faith, Did I? Y’all are and hence I was asking a qn.
    neither did I claim to be a protector of hindu faith from every thing. I mostly concern myself with external problems to our faith, there are others who deal with internal problems. It is the age of specialization, and I am a specialist for external aggressions to our faith.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    neither did I claim to be a protector of hindu faith from every thing. I mostly concern myself with external problems to our faith, there are others who deal with internal problems. It is the age of specialization, and I am a specialist for external aggressions to our faith.
    Wasn’t the Netflix series directed by a Hindu? And I am not only talking about you, but the Sanghis in general who claim to ‘protect’ Hindus from all ills.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Wasn’t the Netflix series directed by a Hindu? And I am not only talking about you, but the Sanghis in general who claim to ‘protect’ Hindus from all ills.
    Secularized, self hating hindus are external threats, these crypto hindus or munafiq hindus are the greatest threat to our dharma.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Secularized, self hating hindus are external threats, these crypto hindus or munafiq hindus are the greatest threat to our dharma.
    Radical Sanghis are the biggest threat to your Dharma.