Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[VIDEO] Babar Azam got me pregnant and promised to marry me

So this lady has made accusations against Babar Azam "he promised to marry me, he got me pregnant, he beat me up, he threatened me and he used me"

Last edited by MenInG; 28th November 2020 at 22:16.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Says Babar proposed to her in 2010. How old was he then? 14 or 15?

I dont want to say anything yet but lets see how the story develops.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I turned it off as soon as she said he proposed to me in 2010.

So he came to your house as a 16 year old and he said he wants to marry you.

She seems atleast 30+ herself.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Let see what Babar Azam says

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Go home you gold-digger!

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    especially when one reporter says "why you telling us" and she replies "meri mehnat ka kya sila mila"...

where is the call log, texts, whatssapp etc

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Normally wouldn't even look at stuff like this twice, but how does she have a copy of his identity card? That's the only part that raises a slight question. However, these stories are usually always publicity stunts and this one will probably not be any different.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We need to see proof and hear Babar side of things before condemning him.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    no judgements until some proof is shown.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what even if Babar was in a live-in relationship with any woman ? Maybe he has lost interest in her and has decided to move on and he has the right to do so.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If they were together, there will be ample evidence of pictures of them together and text messages

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why would you still want to marry a person who abused you so much?

Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely out of the blue.

We should refrain from passing any judgement now but most likely this is just another one of those publicity stunts.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont want to be judgmental so cant comment much but on the face value of the things, you dont call media rather you go to police if you are interested in getting justice.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    Mississauga , Ontario (originally from Islamabad)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fake publicity stunt. Ignore.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Well this looks more convincing than others I have seen.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shahidafridi123 View Post
    Normally wouldn't even look at stuff like this twice, but how does she have a copy of his identity card? That's the only part that raises a slight question. However, these stories are usually always publicity stunts and this one will probably not be any different.
    In which normal world does a girl youíre dating have or keep your identity card lol

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    It is always difficult to give a Pakistani cricketer the benefit of doubt when it comes to scandals and match-fixing allegations etc.

Sooner or later, our players will always do something stupid. A bit of money and a bit of fame is all it takes for them to lose their marbles.

I wonít be surprised one bit if she is telling the truth, or at least a version that is close to the truth.

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another fake publicity stunt. How did she not think of reporting this back then, why only when babar is such a big cricketer. And she even claims that she should be credited for babars success lol.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Saw 6-7 minutes. Donít want to say anything definitive but at the very least sheís definitely not telling the story properly because itís got more holes in it than a channi

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even if true has he broken any law Why is she telling the media about this?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It is always difficult to give a Pakistani cricketer the benefit of doubt when it comes to scandals and match-fixing allegations etc.

Sooner or later, our players will always do something stupid. A bit of money and a bit of fame is all it takes for them to lose their marbles.

I wonít be surprised one bit if she is telling the truth, or at least a version that is close to the truth.
    Astaghfirullah

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MHN1293 View Post
    Another fake publicity stunt. How did she not think of reporting this back then, why only when babar is such a big cricketer. And she even claims that she should be credited for babars success lol.
    She also says they were poor and had no money but then babar could rent an apartment for her as 16 year old and she could also start saloon businesses?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    796 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Was she waiting for Babar to become captain of Pakistan before leaking this news?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    There are holes in her story but Babarís age is not an issue. Pretty much every Pakistani cricket has a fake official age.

Babarís official DOB is 1994 but in reality, he is probably 1991-1992 born. It is not impossible for an 18-19 year old to rent an apartment or whatever.

Babar was probably already making decent money at that point.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Is she an opportunist who wants money? Yes of course, but that does mean Babar is innocent? Certainly not.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol. So youíve spent croron rupees on Babar over a period of 7 years and yet youíre struggling with poverty?

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a publicity stunt.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Have to disagree, there are lots of holes in this story. There is definitely some element of truth but some things are completely unbelievable such as the fact that sheís spent crores of rupees (so minimum, minimum, what, $200,000?) on Babar including getting him iPhones of every generation from 4 through 8 and yet in her story she has also been struggling with poverty all along.

Probably some elements of truth to her story but also it is clear she is blowing it out of proportion.

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the Imam and Shaheen saga it won't surprise me if another young Pakistani cricketer decided to have some 'fun' time.

It's strange that she out of nowhere ten years later remembered that Babar made some fake promises. Also the fact that a kid impregnated her is a bit dodgy.

There probably was a spark but she is overdoing it to get the max out of this case. I remember that Malik was in a similar situation a decade back and also probably paid the woman to keep her quiet.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If babar is innocent he should file a hefty defamation case

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does she want now ? A return on investment for all the money that she spent on Babar or compensation for sleeping with him ?

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    What does she want now ? A return on investment for all the money that she spent on Babar or compensation for sleeping with him ?
    Exactly.

If it isn't rape or anything forceful I am not sure that there is a legal case here. Unless there is something in written and signed Babar has no contractual obligation either.

She won't get much out of this.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just thinking of some possibilities:
    1. Itís true and she wants justice. But..... justice for what? Your boyfriend breaking up with you? Abuse allegations dating back to when both of you were teenagers? You wonít get much out of that. Not in our legal system. So then it comes down to other possibilities...
    2. Itís true and she wants hush money.
    3. Itís false and she wants publicity.
    4. Rather than a personal motive, she has a motive to sully Babarís name. If this was a TV show, I imagine this is how the bookies would react in response to being turned down by a player on a fixing offer. Hey, wait a minute, didnít that actually happen? I would not be surprised if this girl has spent too much time watching Inside Edge on Amazon Prime.
    5. Indian agent?
    Last edited by Thunderbolt14; 28th November 2020 at 21:45.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even it is all true

Nothing will happen to him. He is the biggest star right now, he will have many fans among ruling party politicans. One phone to IG Punjab and case is closed
    Last edited by shah_1; 28th November 2020 at 21:47.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    According to her Usman Qadir was with Babar to abhort her child as well

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Just thinking of some possibilities:
    1. It’s true and she wants justice. But..... justice for what? Your boyfriend breaking up with you? Abuse allegations dating back to when both of you were teenagers? You won’t get much out of that. Not in our legal system. So then it comes down to other possibilities...
    2. It’s true and she wants hush money.
    3. It’s false and she wants publicity.
    4. Rather than a personal motive, she has a motive to sully Babar’s name. If this was a TV show, I imagine this is how the bookies would react in response to being turned down by a player on a fixing offer. Hey, wait a minute, didn’t that actually happen? I would not be surprised if this girl has spent too much time watching Inside Edge on Amazon Prime.
    5. Indian agent?
    Abortion and sex outside marriage is illegal in Pakistan

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    Although many abortions occur

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looks like someone's been watching the Diego Maradona documentary too.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Honest question - why aren't there any libel laws in Pakistan ?

Seems any random uncle or aunty has access to a microphone to make all manner of crazy claims.

Not to say this woman is a liar, let's see if there's any evidence.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan's abortion rate is highest in south asia, I don't think its illegal.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She starts with "BISMILLAH ERRAHMAN NIRAHEEM" ,,, what an irony when you think about it that she left her home to live with Babar Azam based on false promise of court marriage. And she kept on living with him as unmarried couple at different locations and in different apartments.

Agar Islam aur Bismillah itnee he pasand hai tou you should've looked back and judge your own character and your own AQAL before you decided to start living with Baber after abandoning your own family.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like another false #metoo allegation. One of many such cases. Some people do Anything for fame and Make up any false pretenses. Liars have found #metoo to be a lucrative opportunity
    Last edited by sindhiboy; 28th November 2020 at 22:02.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Even if Baber is not innocent, the question is, is SHE innocent?

بغیر نکاح کے مروانے کے بعد اب شریعت اور انصاف کی یاد آگی
    Last edited by Colorblind Genius; 28th November 2020 at 22:03.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Honest question - why aren't there any libel laws in Pakistan ?

Seems any random uncle or aunty has access to a microphone to make all manner of crazy claims.

Not to say this woman is a liar, let's see if there's any evidence.
    there is but seems too lenient
    According to Section 500 of the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 punishment for defamation has been described here whoever defames another shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both
    https://zallp.com/practice/defamatio...atory%3B%20and

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Itís illegal for her too - so not sure what sheís trying to prove against Babar. If itís proven true, sheíll get a jail sentence/whips as well for adultery.

Secondly, Iíd be surprised if she has the documentation for any of that or even DNA proof that Babar is the dad. Thereís too much for her to prove, and her waving around her phone and some sheets of paper saying theyíre hard evidence is not sufficient especially in this age of photoshop. Even in a western system, this would be a very difficult case for her because of paternity identification especially 6 years after the fact. Everything else is he said she said. But weíre not in a western system. In the Pakistan system, she can kiss even those slim chances goodbye.

She knows in her heart that she canít win the case. So why come public? If anything, our society has a misogynistic tendency of blaming the woman more than the man, let alone if the man is the most beloved celebrity in the country. She could find herself in real danger, and Iím serious when I say Iím more concerned for her safety after this than I am for the fallout of this incident on Babar.

I will also clarify that I always give survivors and those coming out with abuse allegations the moral benefit of doubt, but also unfortunately even that has a base requirement for the story to be consistent, which hers isnít. At the end, Iím just a stranger and canít comment on the case, but if sheís given up on the legal system and relying entirely on public opinion, then my opinion as part of that public is that you consensually engaged in all these same acts your alleging, and the only real allegation against Babar (if you remove the consensual sex) is that of Babar hitting her. However, this is NOT the main focus on her story and therefore she seems happy to blow up other parts out of proportion, as if just because sheís the one coming public about it sheíll be immediately absolved. Thatís not how it works.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    So some information on this.

This is with Babar's lawyers and the law enforcement authorities.

She attempted this defamation and harassment thing in the past too, where law enforcement did an independent enquiry, and when nothing was proved she backed off and gave a written apology that she did all of this because of some people.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She attempted this defamation and harassment thing in the past too, where law enforcement did an independent enquiry, and when nothing was proved she backed off and gave a written apology that she did all of this because of some people.
    This is very worrying, who are these hidden people from behind the scenes with a vendetta against Babar? The timing is also eerily coincidental, with Babar being appointed as captain across formats.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Abortion is not illegal. Illicit sex is hardly ever enforced, but if she is laying this allegation, she would also be implicated

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Move on - even if true .... have to say the lady is stupid. If true, what she is telling that - I had physical relationships with Babar, now Babar is PAK captain and rich ... so pay me. May I say it deferred prostitution? Sorry for the word.

However, I would suggest Babar to keep mouth shut and let his layer talk.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only a fool would think that her allegations are true.

Babar was about 15 -16 in 2010( you can look at his pics if you have any doubt)
    Babar is a naturally shy man and is'nt really a handsome guy.
    She should provide at least one pic with babar.
    And lol at some indo-Pakistanis thinking it might be real

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg111 View Post
    Pakistan's abortion rate is highest in south asia, I don't think its illegal.
    Just read the law.

IN PAKISTAN, UNTILjust over two decades ago, induced abortion was permissible only for the purpose of saving a woman’s life. The Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) largely draws from the colonial Indian Penal Code of 1860. But in 1997, an additional clause was added to Chapter XVI, Section 338 of the PPC: induced abortion is also permissible ‘before the limbs or organs of the baby have been formed’ for the purpose of ‘necessary treatment’. This stipulation, regarding limbs and organs is based on Islamic law, which states that induced abortion is permitted until the ‘quickening’ of the foetus—up to 20 weeks gestation, according to Pakistani medical practice. Induced abortions that fall outside these conditions may be punished with prison sentences ranging from three to ten years but, according to lawyer Sarah Malkani, there have been no cases of incarceration for abortion-related offences.

https://www.sochwriting.com/is-abort...l-in-pakistan/

Sex outside marriage is a crimnal offence. If proved that the baby was Babar's then he commited a crime . It will be
    mighty difficult to prove in court unless they have done DNA paternity test of Babar before abortion. @Mamoon can share his medical knowlege on his

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bahir corona virus, ghar pe churrail.

Baber is stuck in the crossfire.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5. Indian agent?
    Yeah Ajit Doval has been really quiet since this came out.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just thinking out loud, although it seems fake, if we were to assume for a second that she is telling truth, it sounds like a failed relationship, the only ground she does have if her story has any legs, that he promised to marry her and hence she consented to consumate the relationship, otherwise, its just bad luck...

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Really not diving into this one," he said to himself, as he typed in his comments on the very thread.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's hard to take accusations seriously when the accused was not too famous when the alleged acts took place but has now become rich/successful. Where were you all these years ago?

Debut
    Feb 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is no one going to talk about her being intimate with an underage? She's the pedophile here.

Also where's the part where she talked about pregnancy i had to skip through the videos cause it was obvious she wants Money and fame for Babar's position

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yxsr View Post
    is no one going to talk about her being intimate with an underage? She's the pedophile here.

Also where's the part where she talked about pregnancy i had to skip through the videos cause it was obvious she wants Money and fame for Babar's position
    We have a doctor from Pakistan on this forum who openly attacks underage cricketers with no remorse.

What do you expect about Pakistani culture and their attitude towards children? (U18s)

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    This is very worrying, who are these hidden people from behind the scenes with a vendetta against Babar? The timing is also eerily coincidental, with Babar being appointed as captain across formats.
    Well when you are famous and have money you have more enemies than friends.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are holes in her story but Babarís age is not an issue. Pretty much every Pakistani cricket has a fake official age.

Babarís official DOB is 1994 but in reality, he is probably 1991-1992 born. It is not impossible for an 18-19 year old to rent an apartment or whatever.

Babar was probably already making decent money at that point.
    What? So she didnít sleep with a minor according to you?

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even if true Apart from the violence everything else was consensual It should be looked into to see whther babar is guilty or is she lying

If shes guilty of lying about this then a jail sentence will sort her out and prevent this sort if false allegation happening again

I believe they may have had a relationship but the rest shes making it all up

Debut
    Feb 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    POV your ex girlfriend see's you in fame and comes back making allegations for money or a relationship back just because of the heights you have reached and her excuse is, "she was always there for you where's her compensation"

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Even if true Apart from the violence everything else was consensual It should be looked into to see whther babar is guilty or is she lying

If shes guilty of lying about this then a jail sentence will sort her out and prevent this sort if false allegation happening again

I believe they may have had a relationship but the rest shes making it all up
    I am not sure what the women wants 10 years later. If this happened recently, you can accuse Babar of abusing his power but he was 16 or 17 in 2010.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe Babar was in relationship with her, it wouldn't be surprising.

But this lady is definitely adding 'Masala' in her story.

Even if it is true, he didn't force her to do anything. She was equally responsible for anything happened to her and by the way where was her family back then, her father or brother (if there was any) why did they not react when she was living with Babar without marriage. Why did she still live with him when he used to abuse and beat her.

How did she earn those 'caroron rupay' which she spent on Babar.

She has too many loopholes in her story and we need to discourage and ignore her. We can't afford losing another player due to this stupid controversy.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaddy View Post
    Maybe Babar was in relationship with her, it wouldn't be surprising.

But this lady is definitely adding 'Masala' in her story.

Even if it is true, he didn't force her to do anything. She was equally responsible for anything happened to her and by the way where was her family back then, her father or brother (if there was any) why did they not react when she was living with Babar without marriage. Why did she still live with him when he used to abuse and beat her.

How did she earn those 'caroron rupay' which she spent on Babar.

She has too many loopholes in her story and we need to discourage and ignore her. We can't afford losing another player due to this stupid controversy.
    Lol Babar is too big to go down now.
    If he was some u19 cricketer or some unknown Cricketer who was getting some attention then yes It would have been hard for him to get rid of these allegations..but now he has PCB .
    His lawyers and pretty much all of the nation .
    Unless there is some really hard evidence not circumstantial evidence or not just photos.
    She must have some record of Abortion .
    Just having an id doesn't mean anything Getting ID of anyone if u try hard enough is easy af
    And his Innocent Persona and he doesn't seem aggressive at all not on the field not off the field not even in Any of the videos that he won't know he is being recorded in
    So its pretty straight forward .this girl is going to get his Tashreef kicked in no time

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Lol .
    First 3 minutes are enough for anyone to debunk her.
    She is implying he started playing cricket seriously after 17 ( Bcz if he proposed her at 16 then it must have taken them a year in between asking their families and getting her to some rental Houses ).
    But if u can see babar was playing cricket from 2006 .and there is Story of babar facing shoiab akthar from.u15 days under mudassar nazar days ..
    He played not one but two u19 World cups..
    Last edited by Mujtaba2900; 28th November 2020 at 23:23.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is she an opportunist who wants money? Yes of course, but that does mean Babar is innocent? Certainly not.
    So you believe Babar is guilty based on u proven allegations? What an idiotic post.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All said an done, this world is way harder on women than it is ever on men.

If there is truth to her story, it makes it that much harder. Even if there is no truth to her story, this is painful stuff for anyone to do for whatever reasons.

It is easy for bystanders, me included, to take sides and jump to conclusions, nothing more masala out there. But we don't have facts and we are not parties to it.

it will be good to use back channels and sort it out so she can have peace.

Hope both Babar and this lady come out of the episode stronger.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujtaba2900 View Post
    Lol Lol .
    First 3 minutes are enough for anyone to debunk her.
    She is implying he started playing cricket seriously after 17 ( Bcz if he proposed her at 16 then it must have taken them a year in between asking their families and getting her to some rental Houses ).
    But if u can see babar was playing cricket from 2006 .and there is Story of babar facing shoiab akthar from.u15 days under mudassar nazar days ..
    He played not one but two u19 World cups..
    She also plays Babar off as ďghareebĒ when he comes from a decently well to do family and his cousins extremely, extremely well to do. Surely if Babar needed money he wouldnít ask this 5-10 years senior self-proclaimed sugar mommy? Then she says she was ďghareebĒ but spending ďcroron rupayĒ on Babar? Her explanation for this funding is a beauty parlor where she earned ď30-40,000 rupees per month, Babar pe saara laga diyaĒ. I donít know, the math doesnít add up... you can do it yourself...

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corridor of Uncertainty View Post
    All said an done, this world is way harder on women than it is ever on men.

If there is truth to her story, it makes it that much harder. Even if there is no truth to her story, this is painful stuff for anyone to do for whatever reasons.

It is easy for bystanders, me included, to take sides and jump to conclusions, nothing more masala out there. But we don't have facts and we are not parties to it.

it will be good to use back channels and sort it out so she can have peace.

Hope both Babar and this lady come out of the episode stronger.
    Bro I completely agree with you in principle. I hate people who discredit survivors (especially women) without giving them a fair shot. But even though we donít have independent facts or even Babarís side of the story, just working through her own story there are so, so many contradictions that it becomes important to consider defamation as a real intent and possibility. To that end, many celebrities and sportspeople have had their careers derailed because of controversy, even if the controversies werenít true. These things have a direct effect on the mental state of our cricketers and to give importance to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who stand up and give stories full of loopholes, thatís equally unfair.

From her story, at best I am willing to concede that her story is has elements of truth with many hyperboles thrown in to buy attention.

Debut
    Oct 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant believe some people are actually taking this seriously. The guy becomes the national Captain and suddenly someone comes out with this b4 an important tour. Seems like someone's agenda to me

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So in your book itís guilty till proven innocent?

Nice attention seeking attempt as usual

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar should sue for libel and defamation, she is obviously a lying gold digger trying to make a few bucks off of a celebrity.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    So in your book it’s guilty till proven innocent?

Nice attention seeking attempt as usual
    I can't decide who the bigger attention seeker is between Mamoon and the witch in the OP.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Oct 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you please elaborate how?

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who are those people. In that case, I request you to advise Babar Azam to be very very careful in the future, if you get a chance to talk to him. We have already suffered a lot in the past.

Babar is the only world class batsmen we have at the moment. We can't afford to lose him now. It will damage Pakistan cricket. We are already in bottom side of ranking tables. Losing him will make us a certified minnow.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just when you think the Akmal blood didn't infect him, this comes out...

Joking aside, it looks like a scam to me but should be investigated nonetheless

Debut
    Oct 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Just when you think the Akmal blood didn't infect him, this comes out...

Joking aside, it looks like a scam to me but should be investigated nonetheless
    Which is pretty funny cuz al it needs for one person to be under inquiry is a press conference with some massasla