Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 62 of 62
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

    Herschelle Gibbs named as Head Coach of Karachi Kings

    Herschelle Gibbs, ex-South African cricketer and current coach in several franchise leagues, has been announced as the new Head Coach for the PSL champions Karachi Kings.

    ==

    In a move sure to strengthen the strong management core at the team under the maestro Wasim Akram, Karachi Kings has signed the ex-Protea known for his aggressive batting style and brilliant fielding, Herschelle Gibbs, as its Head Coach for the sixth season of the PSL.

    ”It was always going to be tough filling in Deano’s shoes, but Gibbsy has always been a great student of the modern game and with his growing exposure in coaching roles, I reckon he is a great fit at our team to continue our winning ways,” said a happy Karachi Kings President, Wasim Akram.

    “I am so excited by this appointment and really feel with the chemistry the Kings franchise has fostered over the years under great leadership and a wonderful bunch of guys who have cracked the winning formula this season, this is a great time to join them and hopefully keep up the momentum they’ve got going, said Gibbs, adding, “I look forward to working with the great “Waz” (Wasim Akram) and helping the team grow and build together this season.”

    Gibbs represented South Africa for 15 years, debuting in 1996, coincidentally playing his final international match in a T20 against Pakistan in 2010. After his international career, he played in various international T20 leagues, most recently coaching at the Afghan Shpageeza League and the recently concluded Lanka Premier League.

    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 24376
Size:  53.0 KB
    Last edited by MenInG; 2nd January 2021 at 18:34.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,563
    Mentioned
    3511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Wow, didn't see that one coming! Excellent news.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,516
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awkward choice.

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    467
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Wow, didn't see that one coming! Excellent news.
    Is it? I ask as I have no reference of how good or bad Gibbs is as a coach

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    3,578
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope our youngsters learn some fielding skills from H Gibbs, he was a beast fielder...

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    4,236
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any good? Experienced?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    3,251
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could have done better...

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    3,251
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I recall Gibb's experience in coaching is coaching a side in Afghanistan's T20 league.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    6,440
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    From what I recall Gibb's experience in coaching is coaching a side in Afghanistan's T20 league.
    Think he coached a team in the recent Lankan Premier League as well

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    80,990
    Mentioned
    2136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrypathan View Post
    Think he coached a team in the recent Lankan Premier League as well
    Half the tournament, then headed back home.



  11. #11
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    4,682
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, doesnt seems like an inspired choice.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2012
    Runs
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to Gary Kirsten? He was an outstanding candidate.

    What pedigree does Gibbs have as a coach, if any?

    Might aswell give a qualified local coach a go.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    17,072
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Herschelle Gibbs is a revolutionary of fielding department. He was my favourite non-Indian cricketer till 2008.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    29,211
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfPakBreakfast View Post
    Is it? I ask as I have no reference of how good or bad Gibbs is as a coach
    He was coach of the Kandy Tuskers. They should have won the LPL but they messed up in the last leg.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    29,211
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like PSL is on a cost cutting budget this year

  16. #16
    Debut
    Sep 2006
    Runs
    4,016
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    awkward choice.
    I know right?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    He was coach of the Kandy Tuskers. They should have won the LPL but they messed up in the last leg.
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...rschelle-Gibbs

    He coached Colombo Kings.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,650
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Hmmmmmmmmm.

    Good to have a foreigner, but have heard he abused a player in SLPL and that's why he was sent back

    True or not?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,480
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm.

    Good to have a foreigner, but have heard he abused a player in SLPL and that's why he was sent back

    True or not?
    Didnít he tell Pakistani players to go back to the zoo back in 2007?

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,480
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Karachi Kings:

    Sharjeel Khan
    Wasim Akram
    Shahzaib Hasan
    Mohammad Amir
    Zulfiqar Babar
    Herschelle Gibbs

    Spot the pattern


  21. #21
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,330
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Didn’t he tell Pakistani players to go back to the zoo back in 2007?
    No. It was some Pakistani fans in the crowd that had been abusing his family.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly don't even know if he's qualified enough to be the Head Coach.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    13,366
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting choice. I never knew he was into coaching.

    He was a great LOI batsman.



  24. #24
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,865
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A local coach would have been a better choice because they’d at least have the rudimentary knowledge of local players. As far as I know Wasim doesn’t follow domestic cricket too closely, so there’s that.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    5,800
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has extensive experience of international cricket, and was a very elegant stroke maker. Always good to have international coaches, they bring a different kind of experience and work ethics with them .

    Gibbs was an outstanding fielder also, team can learn from him in that aspect too.

    Not a bad choice at all.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    20,608
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is also the coach of Rotterdam Rhinos in the upcoming Euro T20 slam (Got postponed due to covid), had a little stint with Colombo Lions in LPL too. Havent seen much of his coaching, will have to see how he goes and what kind performances KK gives under him.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    20,608
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As per some sources Gary Kirsten was also being considered but, Gibbs was their first choice. Big call this.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    520
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    As per some sources Gary Kirsten was also being considered but, Gibbs was their first choice. Big call this.
    Wait, what!?! They could have gotten Kirsten but their first choice was Gibbs?!

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    80,990
    Mentioned
    2136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Surprised at this choice as Gibbs hasn't got much coaching experience and I would have thought a more experienced coach would have been the preferred option.



  30. #30
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    29,211
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacattakk View Post
    Wait, what!?! They could have gotten Kirsten but their first choice was Gibbs?!
    A bit like Arsenal going for Arteta whilst Ancelotti was also available


    "The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    29,211
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lahore Javeds should now try to acquire the services of Gary Kirsten

  32. #32
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    20,608
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacattakk View Post
    Wait, what!?! They could have gotten Kirsten but their first choice was Gibbs?!
    Yes. As per some sources:

    "Gary Kirsten, Gibbs' countryman and former opening partner, was also in line for the spot but it is understood Gibbs was the first choice. Gibbs is Karachi's third head coach in five seasons, following Mickey Arthur who was charge since the inaugural edition in 2017 before he was replaced by Jones last year. Wasim Akram continues as President and head of the cricketing operations in the franchise".

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,684
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now if Karachi Kings can just rope in Azharuddin and Marlon Samuels.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,865
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    Now if Karachi Kings can just rope in Azharuddin and Marlon Samuels.
    And Asif for technical assistance.

  35. #35
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    11,385
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Dean Headley would have been a better choice or maybe Graham gooch


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  36. #36
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Surprised at this choice as Gibbs hasn't got much coaching experience and I would have thought a more experienced coach would have been the preferred option.
    Recommendation from Mickey Arthur?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  37. #37
    Debut
    Apr 2006
    Runs
    72
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Karachi Kings:

    Sharjeel Khan
    Wasim Akram
    Shahzaib Hasan
    Mohammad Amir
    Zulfiqar Babar
    Herschelle Gibbs

    Spot the pattern
    Sorry, why is Zulfiqar Babar in that list?

  38. #38
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Karachi: Former Scotland cricketer and current coach of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dougie Brown has been appointed as assistant coach of Karachi Kings for Pakistan Super League (PSL) season 6.
    Kings, who will defend their PSL 5 title in the upcoming edition which is all set to start from February 20 in Pakistan, had already appointed Herschelle Gibbs as new head coach.

    Brown brings a handsome experience of coaching and playing 25 ODIs and two T20I making his ODI debut for England in 1997.

    https://arysports.tv/karachi-kings-a...sistant-coach/


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  39. #39
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    14,276
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Karachi Kings:

    Sharjeel Khan
    Wasim Akram
    Shahzaib Hasan
    Mohammad Amir
    Zulfiqar Babar
    Herschelle Gibbs

    Spot the pattern
    Sigh, we'll just continue not to care. If he wants another job in another country, I couldn't care less. But we're always inundated with this stuff, we don't need more piled on top. We continue to show we're a country lenient on fixing, and as a result our cricketers will continue to get easily involved in this stuff, and even when caught, expect to make a full return in a few years like nothing happened. You've got to be cruel to be kind sometimes. It's not about punishment, it's about stopping the spread of fixing in its tracks. Other boards understand this, I don't know why Pakistan doesn't.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    29,035
    Mentioned
    4737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    I remember him a while back when he was a pundit in Pakistan for a TV channel, it was so amusing seeing him discuss with the uncles @Markhor

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,480
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ads101 View Post
    Sigh, we'll just continue not to care. If he wants another job in another country, I couldn't care less. But we're always inundated with this stuff, we don't need more piled on top. We continue to show we're a country lenient on fixing, and as a result our cricketers will continue to get easily involved in this stuff, and even when caught, expect to make a full return in a few years like nothing happened. You've got to be cruel to be kind sometimes. It's not about punishment, it's about stopping the spread of fixing in its tracks. Other boards understand this, I don't know why Pakistan doesn't.
    Dougie Brown now named assistant coach of Karachi. Entered the UAE coaching team after a fixing scandal a few years back.

    What the is going on here?
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th January 2021 at 14:07.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,961
    Mentioned
    7162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Gibbs was an instinctual batsman. A terrific but an un-coachable player.

    He could be a good motivator but he does not have the mindset of a coach. It will be difficult for him to coach his mindset into other players, especially the talentless Pakistani players.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Runs
    2,501
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Gibbs was an instinctual batsman. A terrific but an un-coachable player.

    He could be a good motivator but he does not have the mindset of a coach. It will be difficult for him to coach his mindset into other players, especially the talentless Pakistani players.
    He is a talented sportsman with high standards. He played the highest level school boy rugby as well. He was impressive and played a pivotal position as well. There's actually video footage of him. If you'd like to see:



    It's right in the beginning of the video.
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th January 2021 at 22:14.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,961
    Mentioned
    7162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandiasza View Post
    He is a talented sportsman with high standards. He played the highest level school boy rugby as well. He was impressive and played a pivotal position as well. There's actually video footage of him. If you'd like to see:




    It's right in the beginning of the video.
    Thanks for sharing. Gibbs was a tremendous athlete.

    One of my favorite cricketers growing up.
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th January 2021 at 22:15.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    1,160
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandiasza View Post
    He is a talented sportsman with high standards. He played the highest level school boy rugby as well. He was impressive and played a pivotal position as well. There's actually video footage of him. If you'd like to see:



    It's right in the beginning of the video.
    Wow! The speed and agility is just superb. What an athlete. Looks unrecognisable with hair though

  46. #46
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,216
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Gibbs was a tremendous athlete.

    One of my favorite cricketers growing up.
    Great video but he costed the WC by dropping a dolly .

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,961
    Mentioned
    7162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Great video but he costed the WC by dropping a dolly .
    Best South African ODI opener ever, but de Kock will surpass him.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    80,990
    Mentioned
    2136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    The decision to appoint Gibbs has the potential to go 2 ways:

    1. A brilliant appointment and KK go on to win PSL6.

    2. It goes horribly wrong and Gibbs is sacked at the end of PSL6.



  49. #49
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    14,276
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Dougie Brown now named assistant coach of Karachi. Entered the UAE coaching team after a fixing scandal a few years back.

    What the is going on here?
    I mean unfair to lot Dougie Brown with the rest of those, he did nothing wrong. If anything he should be commended for leading them through despite a fixing crisis.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    29,211
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who’s decision was it to release Rizwan? Was it Gibbs? @saj

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    80,990
    Mentioned
    2136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Who’s decision was it to release Rizwan? Was it Gibbs? @saj
    He's wanted to leave for a while as he wasn't playing much.

    Joint decision.



  52. #52
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,480
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  6DD25DBE-2457-4778-953A-DDFEE4C0C6CA.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  42.9 KB

  53. #53
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    3,572
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  6DD25DBE-2457-4778-953A-DDFEE4C0C6CA.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  42.9 KB
    I was about to ask if it is a wise choice to have Gibbs (banned for fixing after admitting involvement in Cronje scandals) & Wasim (implicated in the Qayum report but one of the famous "soft corners" according to the judge himself) both on the same coaching team of a T20 franchise?

  54. #54
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,516
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  6DD25DBE-2457-4778-953A-DDFEE4C0C6CA.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  42.9 KB
    Weird appointment by KK to name Gibbs as the head coach, but it isn't their first dodgy appointment.

    I almost feel for Imad and Babar playing for KK. Wish IU hadn't let Babar go.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,516
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun View Post
    I was about to ask if it is a wise choice to have Gibbs (banned for fixing after admitting involvement in Cronje scandals) & Wasim (implicated in the Qayum report but one of the famous "soft corners" according to the judge himself) both on the same coaching team of a T20 franchise?
    Amir and Sharjeel are also in the same franchise.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,516
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    The decision to appoint Gibbs has the potential to go 2 ways:

    1. A brilliant appointment and KK go on to win PSL6.

    2. It goes horribly wrong and Gibbs is sacked at the end of PSL6.
    This year both franchises bereft of head coaches have appointed left field choices. IU with Johan Botha and Rumman, and KK with Gibbs.
    I suspect it's probably cause of pandemic that they are not really expecting this year to be profitable and going for cost effective names. Otherwise, IU could have easily roped in some one like Stuart Law, Mahela Jayawardene or Graham Ford, far superior names in coaching categories than Botha(who still is probably more suitable to being an understudy) and well anyone could have been a more experienced option than Rumman.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,480
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    Weird appointment by KK to name Gibbs as the head coach, but it isn't their first dodgy appointment.

    I almost feel for Imad and Babar playing for KK. Wish IU hadn't let Babar go.
    I am extremely, extremely concerned for Babar. Heís surrounded by a lot of bad characters and is close friends with some.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Heat on Gibbs as Karachi are title holders in 2020!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  59. #59
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Heat on Gibbs as Karachi are title holders in 2020!
    Let's see how he does for KK - especially will he be able to inspire the side like Deano did?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  60. #60
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    20,608
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gibbs is being expected to fill some very big shoes.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jul 2007
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    971
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recall some like Barry Richards questioned his IQ as a cricketer many years ago. But this maybe an individuals opinion. We never know till we see him in action.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,720
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Gibbs experiment may not last past this season if Karachi dont make it to the final.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •