Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 70 of 70
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,841
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Are you surprised at Imran Khan's lack of compassion?

    Are you surprised at Imran Khan's lack of compassion? I am. He was not like this before.

    Remember he build cancer hospital with free medical for poor. He repeatedly pointed out lack of justice and sufferings of poor people as a result. He stand up for them. He was considered a lot more compassionate politician than other politicians. That was a huge plus point ad he got lot of votes because of his compassion.

    But after coming into power its different. In his rule there was flooding in Karachi and lot of people suffer. But he did not visit them although his party got more election seats from there. That was shameful.
    And now this terrorist incident in Baluchistan where he is refusing to visit the deceased people. The dead bodies are not buried yet but it appears he does not care. This is extremely shameful.

    Where did the real Imran Khan go?

  2. #2
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Are you surprised at Imran Khan's lack of compassion? I am. He was not like this before.

    Remember he build cancer hospital with free medical for poor. He repeatedly pointed out lack of justice and sufferings of poor people as a result. He stand up for them. He was considered a lot more compassionate politician than other politicians. That was a huge plus point ad he got lot of votes because of his compassion.

    But after coming into power its different. In his rule there was flooding in Karachi and lot of people suffer. But he did not visit them although his party got more election seats from there. That was shameful.
    And now this terrorist incident in Baluchistan where he is refusing to visit the deceased people. The dead bodies are not buried yet but it appears he does not care. This is extremely shameful.

    Where did the real Imran Khan go?
    So you want to lots of PR like the ganja brothers offered as they robbed the country blind.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,841
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So you want to lots of PR like the ganja brothers offered as they robbed the country blind.
    Do you think what he is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?

  4. #4
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Do you think what he is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?
    Isn't it strange that you have no aversion to supporting the ganja brothers but suddenly you remembered Islam when Nooras get a little bit of political capital. Tell me where was your moral compas when they killed, and I mean literally t killed 14 in broad daylight at Model Town including pregnant women.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,231
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Do you think what he is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?
    Please grow up and stop posting nonsense

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Please grow up and stop posting nonsense
    These Nooras support people that kill people, stole billions and suddenly they find Islam. I am sure there is a word to describe these losers, If I used it, I will probably cop a ban

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,435
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Idiotic thread. IK's history and policies while in power such as healthcare, economy, justice shows a lot of compassion. Perhaps the OP is expecting IK to have compassion towards his own bank account or those of his cronies?

    OP, give up, the days of beneffting from corruption are long. Time to start earning a just livelyhood like most people.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,841
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Isn't it strange that you have no aversion to supporting the ganja brothers but suddenly you remembered Islam when Nooras get a little bit of political capital. Tell me where was your moral compas when they killed, and I mean literally t killed 14 in broad daylight at Model Town including pregnant women.
    I always remember Islam alhumdulil-lah. Nooras will be answerable to Allah if they support Sharif family over innocents killed.

    Now I repeat my question which you forgot to answer: Do you think what Imran Khan is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    I always remember Islam alhumdulil-lah. Nooras will be answerable to Allah if they support Sharif family over innocents killed.

    Now I repeat my question which you forgot to answer: Do you think what Imran Khan is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?
    But you supported them. Why was that? You supported them after they killed 14 innocent people in broad daylight. Was that According to the teachings of Islam.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,841
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Idiotic thread. IK's history and policies while in power such as healthcare, economy, justice shows a lot of compassion. Perhaps the OP is expecting IK to have compassion towards his own bank account or those of his cronies?

    OP, give up, the days of beneffting from corruption are long. Time to start earning a just livelyhood like most people.
    I said the same thing in OP as the bolded part. But now the compassion is not showing up. The Karachi floods was 1st example and this Baluchistan incident is 2nd such example. These 2 incidents have nothing to do with his fight against corruption.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,841
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    But you supported them. Why was that? You supported them after they killed 14 innocent people in broad daylight. Was that According to the teachings of Islam.
    Never supported anybody on killing any innocents alhumdulil-lah. And Allah knows best.

    Do you want to answer the question I asked? I said: Do you think what Imran Khan is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?

  12. #12
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,447
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Information Minister Shibli Faraz says the prime minister used the word “blackmail” for the ones who do politics on every matter.

    Prime Minister Imran Khan has been under fire by the opposition after he accused the protesting Hazara families of “blackmailing” him into coming to Quetta.

    “We can’t do this if you set a condition for the burial of the dead,” PM Khan remarked at an event in Islamabad Friday. “You cannot blackmail a PM like this when we have agreed to everything else,” he said.

    On January 3, 10 coal miners were executed by unidentified men in their sleeping room in the Machh coal field area. The attack was claimed by the Islamic State’s Wilayah Pakistan arm.

    Hazara protesters have been staging a sit-in at a highway near Quetta for the last six days and have refused to bury their loved ones. They say they won’t bury the victims until PM Khan arrives in Quetta and meets families of the slain coal miners.

    The protests have now spread to several cities of the country.

    PML-N leader Maryam Nawaz severely criticized the premier, saying, “If stubbornness had a face, it would be like that of Imran Khan”.

    “They want two words of kindness from you,” she said of the protesters at a press talk in Karachi. “Do they look like blackmailers?”

    Information Minister Shibli Faraz responded to critics on Twitter, saying the ones doing politics on tragedies were devoid of humanity and insensitive.

    He said PM Khan “equally shares the grief of the bereaved families and considers it his foremost duty to get them justice”.

    Samaa


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    388
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not surprised;I am happy that Imran Khan has been exposed and will lose the next elections badly.He never had any compassion for people. He only used to pretend to show it to win support of people to become prime minister. Once his aim has been achieved, he has shown his true self:narcissist and egoist.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,122
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Compassion for the people was probably one of the few things he had on his resume to be a good PM

    Now he is losing that too...

  15. #15
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,860
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is going to be the worst PR disaster of IK’s tenure. I’m surprised at it because for years, IK maintained the image of a humanitarian through his charity work. Not sure how much of an effect it’ll have on the electoral politics but this will sure damage his reputation among neutral voters.

  16. #16
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    27,681
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    This is going to be the worst PR disaster of IK’s tenure. I’m surprised at it because for years, IK maintained the image of a humanitarian through his charity work. Not sure how much of an effect it’ll have on the electoral politics but this will sure damage his reputation among neutral voters.
    Not really... in this era of 24 7 news cycle unless your supporters break into the parliament nothing is bad PR just polarized fans.

    IK is the smartest PM Pak has had ,who somehow learnt the art of modern politics.
    Last edited by JaDed; 9th January 2021 at 03:22.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Never supported anybody on killing any innocents alhumdulil-lah. And Allah knows best.

    Do you want to answer the question I asked? I said: Do you think what Imran Khan is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?
    But you supported these things who killed people in broad daylight. Allah does know best because the duffer couldn't even go to his own mothers funeral and is now convict at large.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Never supported anybody on killing any innocents alhumdulil-lah. And Allah knows best.

    Do you want to answer the question I asked? I said: Do you think what Imran Khan is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?
    What matter?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,447
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by syed abbas View Post
    I am not surprised;I am happy that Imran Khan has been exposed and will lose the next elections badly.He never had any compassion for people. He only used to pretend to show it to win support of people to become prime minister. Once his aim has been achieved, he has shown his true self:narcissist and egoist.
    Imran Khan should’ve constructed a highway like ganja league nawaz instead of building a cancer hospital where 50% of the treatments are free, now that would’ve been compassion.😬

  20. #20
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Name:  C29922D4-B6AB-4EC6-A028-E82429DCE516.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  36.8 KB


  21. #21
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    1,779
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've defended Imran Khan here before but he was out of line. How can you tell poor grieving families that they are blackmailing you by asking for justice?

    We're talking about a group that has faced the wrath of extremism for as long as I can remember. A group that is marginalized and picked off and killed whenever terrorists feel like it.

    Specifically, we're talking about families being ripped apart. Sole breadwinners being killed. He has more or less just spat on their dead bodies.

    It's nothing short of disgraceful. He should apologize and honour their wishes of receiving justice.

    Also the people here are that are deflecting the blame have lost all sense of moral. This is stupid fan boy stuff. Call out the man when he is wrong.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    1,779
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So you want to lots of PR like the ganja brothers offered as they robbed the country blind.
    You're wrong here. You shouldn't deflect. IK was way out of line and he should be held accountable. By comparing him to Nawaz Sharif you're actually saying that is the standard you will hold him to.

    IK also has priors when it comes to standing up for minorities like the whole Atif Mian episode showed.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Some members of the PTI youth bridge on Facebook have commented that the “blackmailers” cannot cope with the stench of the dead bodies any longer which is why they have decided to bury them now.

    This is the level for PTI supporters these days. This is the hatred and the poison Imran has instilled in this nation.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Name:  B4A5F86E-2C5A-4F68-A347-3481B23C5465.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  49.0 KB

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    At the very least, Imran should stop talking about Madinah state and stop giving examples of Umar’s caliphate. This type of stuff didn’t happen in the Madinah state or during Umar’s caliphate.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,668
    Mentioned
    1399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He’s been very incompetent lately.

    At some point people need to call him out that his role is not just to cry ‘corruption corruption.’ You need to do more things as a leader.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    6,235
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Noon league’s lack of compassion thread: Mamoon posts 0%

    Imran Khan’s lack of compassion thread: Mamoon top poster!

    Talk about hypocrisy!!!

  28. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,447
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: “Security concerns” and “ego” are said to be the main hurdles in the way of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to Quetta to meet the bereaved families of 11 slain coal miners of the Hazara community.

    Background information obtained by Dawn from premier’s close aides and cabinet members revealed that the prime minister wanted to rush to Quetta soon after slaughtering of 11 coal miners by terrorists in the Mach area of Balochistan last Sunday, but he was advised to wait till the situation turned normal.

    They claimed that the prime minister’s “blackmailing” remarks came with some reasons in the background as the government believed that innocent Hazaras had not demanded that they would bury the bodies only when the prime minister visited Quetta for consoling them, but the demand basically came from the leaders of Majlis Wahdat-i-Muslimeen (MWM) and the opposition fanned the fire to gain political mileage on the sensitive issue.

    The aides said the prime minister was of the view that once he accepted the demand for visiting Quetta prior to the burials, it would become a precedent and everyone, having any grievances, would “blackmail” him in future.

    The first advice not to visit Quetta came from Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed during a cabinet meeting (after meeting the mourners in Quetta). He urged the prime minister to refrain from visiting Quetta for at least two days as the sentiments of the protesters, who were staging a sit-in with the bodies, were quite high and any “unpleasant” incident could take place in the presence of the prime minister there.

    “I and Fawad Chaudhry were the first two cabinet members who opposed the idea of Sheikh Rashid in the cabinet meeting and urged the prime minister to pay a visit to Quetta without any delay,” said an adviser to the prime minister on condition of anonymity.

    In the whole episode when countrywide protests were being held by the Hazaras and the opposition was also “instigating” them, everyone had forgotten the real killers, he said. “In this situation they [killers] might be dancing as their purpose has been served.”

    The prime minister’s remarks that “he should not be blackmailed” [by Hazaras] sparked controversy and severe backlash in the mainstream and social media with very meagre space left for the government’s media managers to defend the premier.

    According to insiders, for the first time in its more than two-and-a-half-year rule, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government seemed to be very upset and on the back foot due to the prime minister’s remarks.

    There was a complete blackout of the government version on the media and Information Minister Shibli Faraz’s tweet came almost seven hours (after the prime minister’s speech) at 6pm in which he tried to defend the premier. Later, other spokespersons for the prime minister appeared on different TV shows, but they remained unable to adequately defend why PM Khan had asked the Hazaras not to “blackmail” him.

    Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry said he could not comment on the prime minister’s remarks but believed that an agreement would soon be signed by the Hazaras and the government.

    Prime minister’s spokesperson and PTI leader Kanwal Shauzab said the premier had not called the Hazaras “blackmailers”, but rather those who were instigating them (Hazaras), including the leaders of MWM.

    She said security concerns were also being considered for the prime minister’s visit to the area which was already under the “grip of terrorism”. “The prime minister was also concerned about the demand for restoration of blocked ID cards and passports of those inhabitants of Hazara who are actually Afghans and got these documents illegally. So it’s not just the issue of killings, but some other sensitive issues are also involved,” she said, adding that once PM Khan went to Quetta it would become a precedent for others to “blackmail” him on any issue.

    Talking to Dawn, PTI information secretary Ahmed Jawad said a number of pieces of advice given to the prime minister urged him not to visit Quetta. “The first advice came from Sheikh Rashid and then by others. Once the decision was taken, the PM had to stick to it,” he added.

    He said he had met the prime minister and he was adamant about sticking to his previous decision not to visit Quetta unless the situation turned normal there.

    It has been observed that there is a divide within the ruling party on the issue of killing of Hazaras and the prime minister’s stance as some diehard party leaders and workers expressed “regret” on the situation.

    Prime minister’s spokesperson Nadeem Afzal Chan tweeted: “Helpless and innocent bodies of slain coal miners, I am ashamed.”


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,237
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Some members of the PTI youth bridge on Facebook have commented that the “blackmailers” cannot cope with the stench of the dead bodies any longer which is why they have decided to bury them now.

    This is the level for PTI supporters these days. This is the hatred and the poison Imran has instilled in this nation.
    It's only the supporters living abroad that are still drinking the kool-aid though, most of the folks living in Pakistan and seeing things at close quarters are somewhat disillusioned and don't really spout the rabid hatred you see from those with no skin in the game.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    3,229
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Idiotic thread. IK's history and policies while in power such as healthcare, economy, justice shows a lot of compassion. Perhaps the OP is expecting IK to have compassion towards his own bank account or those of his cronies?

    OP, give up, the days of beneffting from corruption are long. Time to start earning a just livelyhood like most people.
    What a naiive joke. Imran Khan may be clean but his party is full of crooks that continue to benefit from the system. If you think corruption is simply over then you live in a fantasy world. And if you think that IK will remain in power forever then you are deeply mistaken.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    3,229
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan should have some shame and apologize for his statement.

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,340
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He lacks empathy. He has been told not to attend funerals and stay away from dead bodies as they will bring a bad omen to his health and premiership. He is a very superstitious guy and has become even more after marrying his present wife.

    He did not even attend the funeral of his best friend and co-founder Naeem Ul Haque! He avoids funerals at all costs.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Noon league’s lack of compassion thread: Mamoon posts 0%

    Imran Khan’s lack of compassion thread: Mamoon top poster!

    Talk about hypocrisy!!!
    PTI supporters want everyone to believe that e is Pakistan’s savior and different from everyone else, but when he is exposed, they want him to be judged by the same lens as others.

    You cannot have a self-righteous, holier than thou attitude and put yourself on a pedestal and then expect to be judged with the same standards as others.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,447
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached Quetta after the Hazara families signed an agreement with the government and allowed the burial of slain victims, Geo News reported Saturday citing unnamed sources.

    The prime minister was earlier expected to visit the provincial capital soon after the talks were successfully concluded and condole with the aggrieved families whose relatives were killed in the Machh incident.

    PM Imran is accompanied by Interior Minister Shaikh Rasheed and other federal ministers. He will meet with the leaders and religious scholars of the Hazara community to share their grief and condole over the Machh tragedy.

    The concerned authorities will also apprise the prime minister on the progress made in the investigation.

    PM Imran had on Friday clarified that he will not visit Quetta till the dead are buried. His statement that the prime minister can not be blackmailed invited strong criticism from all the major Opposition parties.

    Meanwhile, the funeral prayers of the victims were offered in the Hazara Town. SAPM Zulfi Bukhari and National Assembly Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri and other provincial ministers were also present.

    Sit-ins called off
    Earlier, Shuhda Action Committee announced to end protests across the country after the government accepted their demands.

    Qasim Suri had said that "right after the burial", PM Imran Khan will leave for Quetta and will be accompanied by Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa.

    Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Haider Zaidi who had been spearheading talks in Quetta on behalf of the government had said such incidences of violence must now come to an end. "We are making amends for the last 70 years," he noted.

    Zaidi said that a written agreement had been reached with the Shuhda Action Committee. "No such written accord has ever been struck before with any other government," he remarked.

    "The demands put before us were difficult," said Zaidi, adding that the "officers that must be removed have been decided".

    Maryam Nawaz to PM Imran Khan: 'Nation curious about what's stopping you from going to Quetta?'

    The minister said that if governance in Pakistan "had not been so poor, poverty like this would not have existed".

    "People would not have been massacred like this," he said, adding: "Foreign elements wish to create sectarian division in Pakistan."

    Zaidi also announced scholarships on behalf of his ministry for the children of all the victims.

    With the agreement reached, the sit-in by the families of the victims of the massacre, which had been staged for the past six days in freezing cold temperatures, came to an end and the bodies were carried away to be buried.

    The incident
    Ten colliers were killed and four others were seriously injured on Sunday after armed men attacked them at a coal field in Balochistan's Bolan district.

    The coal miners, according to police, were taken to nearby mountains where they were shot.

    According to AFP, the 10 miners were kidnapped before dawn on Sunday as they slept near the remote coal mine in the southwestern mountainous Machh area — 60 kilometres southeast of Quetta city, local government official Abid Saleem said.

    Security officials who did not want to be named told AFP the attackers first separated the miners before tying their hands and feet and taking them into the hills to kill them. Most were shot, however, some were beheaded, said officials who did not want to be named.

    Officials on Monday clarified ten people had died in the attack, revising a previous death toll of 11, AFP reported.

    The militant group Daesh claimed the attack, according to SITE Intelligence, which monitors militant activities worldwide.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  35. #35
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyG View Post
    You're wrong here. You shouldn't deflect. IK was way out of line and he should be held accountable. By comparing him to Nawaz Sharif you're actually saying that is the standard you will hold him to.

    IK also has priors when it comes to standing up for minorities like the whole Atif Mian episode showed.
    The language was wrong but no one should demand,which is what they did. It would set a bad precedent.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    At the very least, Imran should stop talking about Madinah state and stop giving examples of Umar’s caliphate. This type of stuff didn’t happen in the Madinah state or during Umar’s caliphate.
    Another idiotic piece of tripe . Based on this logic, nobody should aspire to anything.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,447
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Prime Minister Imran Khan, after the passage of six long days since the brutal massacre of coal miners of the Hazara community in Balochistan's Machh town, met with the bereaved families on Saturday.

    The meeting took place at Sardar Bahadur Khan Women's University.

    PM Imran Khan extended his heartfelt condolences to all those who lost their loved ones in the tragic incident.

    The premier speaking to the families said that he had visited the community in the past as well and that he was aware of the tragedies that the community had been suffering.

    "When the war on terror was going on, and people were afraid to visit your Imam Barghas, I visited your community even then," he said.

    The premier said that he was aware of the sectarian group that targeted the Hazara community and that the last time that he had visited the place and taken their name, the group had threatened him as well.

    "I understand all of your issues; I might be the only politician who understands your 20-year-old [struggle]," he said.

    The prime minister said that the intelligence agencies had informed the government last March that India wanted to spread sectarian violence in Pakistan by killing Shia and Sunni scholars.

    Lauding the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), he said that the agency had apprehended culprits and averted several attacks that could have led to sectarian violence.

    "When this incident took place, I had no doubt that it was a part of a larger game — it was a step towards spreading violence in the country," he said.

    The prime minister said that "keeping the situation in mind, I had first sent the interior minister your way".

    "The first thing that we had to do was [console] the families who endured heartbreaking setback — Amna bibi, whose five brothers were martyred and Mohammad Sadiq, a brother of six sisters was also martyred."

    "That is why I had sent the interior minister first so that we could assure the families that we would not abandon them."


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  38. #38
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    1,119
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    I always remember Islam alhumdulil-lah. Nooras will be answerable to Allah if they support Sharif family over innocents killed.

    Now I repeat my question which you forgot to answer: Do you think what Imran Khan is doing in this matter is according to teachings of Islam?
    Hein???
    So the same logic can’t be applied to IK?

    He didn’t visit Karachi and Balochistan to prove his compassion to you, so he is answerable Allah, no?

    But someone who has killed 14 innocent people is not answerable but only to Allah?

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,750
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Monetarist View Post
    It's only the supporters living abroad that are still drinking the kool-aid though, most of the folks living in Pakistan and seeing things at close quarters are somewhat disillusioned and don't really spout the rabid hatred you see from those with no skin in the game.
    Well the supporters of Bhutto/Sharif clans will get their turn soon enough, hopefully the locals won't be whining about corruption and injustice like they have for the last 50 years before Imran Khan.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  40. #40
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    889
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran is the only person alive today that can steer Pakistan to prosperity.
    However, he needs an array of honest, skilled Pakistani 'Patriots' as well as wealthy industrialists supporting him to achieve this.
    Currently, there is no genuine alternative leader that can be trusted to lead Pakistan.


    Pakistan Cricket: Exciting, Entertaining, Unpredictable, Dangerous and Unique.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,643
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Another idiotic piece of tripe . Based on this logic, nobody should aspire to anything.
    No point in listening to people going through super inferiority complex. Let them be happy with their verbal Bull!

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    6,235
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    PTI supporters want everyone to believe that e is Pakistan’s savior and different from everyone else, but when he is exposed, they want him to be judged by the same lens as others.

    You cannot have a self-righteous, holier than thou attitude and put yourself on a pedestal and then expect to be judged with the same standards as others.
    Ah so you dont judge Imran Khan at the same standard as Noon league. Thanks for confirming.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    1,443
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,If some rumours I recently heard are to be believed,Immy has dabbled in the occult and some peer baba or smth of his has told him to not go near dead bodies.
    Dont know of its authenticity though.
    They even speak of some other occult related stuff he practices for good luck or whatever.


    Afridi batted for glory,Afridi batted for his fans,Afridi batted for Pepsi adds and Afridi got out.

  44. #44
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,750
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slice View Post
    Well,If some rumours I recently heard are to be believed,Immy has dabbled in the occult and some peer baba or smth of his has told him to not go near dead bodies.
    Dont know of its authenticity though.
    They even speak of some other occult related stuff he practices for good luck or whatever.
    It's Islamic custom to bury the bodies of the deceased asap, rather than displaying them on roads for political purposes. If that's peer baba advice then all Islamic rituals are peer baba stuff.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,231
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    It's Islamic custom to bury the bodies of the deceased asap, rather than displaying them on roads for political purposes. If that's peer baba advice then all Islamic rituals are peer baba stuff.
    Know your audience

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,340
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slice View Post
    Well,If some rumours I recently heard are to be believed,Immy has dabbled in the occult and some peer baba or smth of his has told him to not go near dead bodies.
    Dont know of its authenticity though.
    They even speak of some other occult related stuff he practices for good luck or whatever.
    Yes. He has been told to stay away from dead bodies and funerals. This is the reason why he did not attend the funeral of this best friend and co-founder Naeem Ul Haque. This guy believes in superstition and black magic.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Ah so you dont judge Imran Khan at the same standard as Noon league. Thanks for confirming.
    He’s worse than them.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    He’s worse than them.
    That's why you and losers always expect better from him. Rather carp tell us your alternative to lead PK. Is it the calibri Queen with an IQ that is lower than my shoe size, ot is it Billo the guy that kills journalists and steals from the poor who put their trust in him, of maybe TT SS Or his brother that is "ill" in London, or maybe AZ and the omni group. Show your hand, lets see what you have got.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 9th January 2021 at 23:43.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    6,746
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ‘Blackmailing’ comment was intended for PDM, PM tells Hazaras

    QUETTA:
    The prime minister has said that most of the top sectarian terrorists have been eliminated and that only 35 to 40 of them are alive and trying to stir up communal trouble in the country at the behest of their foreign paymasters.

    “I assure you that we will go after these elements. We will not allow them to sow sectarian strife in our country,” Imran Khan said while speaking to a delegation of the Hazara community, including relatives of the slain coalminers, at Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University in Quetta on Saturday.

    The ethnic Hazaras, who are predominantly Shias, have been frequently targeted in attacks mostly carried out in the past by the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi sectarian terrorist group, which has now merged into the ultra-extremist Islamic State (IS) for perpetuation of spiral of violence.

    According to the National Commission on Human Rights, more than 2,000 Hazaras have been killed in attacks since 2004. They have been subject to targeted shootings and mass bomb and suicide attacks, particularly in Quetta, where the majority of the country’s estimated half a million Hazaras live.

    Premier Khan flew into Quetta hours after the Hazara community called off their six-day-long vigil alongside the coffins carrying the bodies of 11 colliers slaughtered by IS terrorists in the Machh area of Bolan district of Balochistan last Sunday.

    Hundreds of members of the bereaved community – including women and children – braved subzero temperatures and kept up the vigil for six days refusing to bury the slain miners until the prime minister himself visited them – something that Khan said a day earlier he would not be “blackmailed” into doing.

    However, the protesters relented and agreed to perform burials after successful talks between the community elders and government negotiators, led by Chief Minister Jam Kamal and Maritime Affairs Minister Ali Zaidi, before dawn on Saturday.

    “Since March 2020, our intelligence agencies had reports that India was plotting to incite sectarian violence by assassinating Shia and Sunni religious scholars,” the prime minister told the Hazara delegation members.

    “I pay tribute to our intelligence agencies that have foiled three or four major plots involving attacks on Shia and Sunni scholars,” he said. “I’ve absolutely no doubt in my mind that what happened [at Machh] is part of a grand scheme”.

    The prime minister recalled that he had visited the Hazara community several times in the past when they were targeted by sectarian groups especially at a time when Pakistan was in the throes of a deadly wave of terrorism.

    He also sought to clarify his “blackmailing” comments which triggered a storm on social and mainstream media, and provided ammo to the cannons of an increasingly hostile opposition.

    “You need to understand that things are different for a prime minister. When I was a common citizen I visited you. No one can guarantee that a terrorist incident would not happen in the country.

    “That’s why I requested you to bury your martyrs and I will come to offer my condolences. But when you make it a condition, it will set a [wrong] precedent,” he added.

    The premier said that he received updates from his ministers and security agencies on the situation. “I was following all the developments,” he said, adding that the entire country shared the pain and suffering of the Hazaras.

    He said his mission was to unite the entire Muslim world, not just the people of Pakistan. “I have tried very hard to play a role in mending ties between Saudi Arabia and Iran,” he recalled while referring to his mediation efforts.

    He said there were between 35 to 40 sectarian terrorists trying to sow chaos in the country. “We have a whole programme prepared and a security forces cell is being set up which will provide you protection and track those responsible [for the Machh tragedy]."

    Earlier, the premier visited the bereaved families, where he reassured them that his government was with their community. “Don't worry, we will look after you,” he could be heard telling an aggrieved woman in a video clip released by the PM office.

    The woman told the premier that her family had lost all breadwinners and there was no one to provide for her sisters and ailing parents.

    Hours before PM Khan’s arrival, the Hazara community performed the last rites of the slain miners. Allama Nasir Abbas led the funeral which was attended by a large number of people, including top
    government officials.

    Seven of the slain miners were Afghan citizens. However, all the bodies were buried at a cemetery in Quetta’s Hazara Town at the request of the heirs. The Afghan government requested Pakistan on Friday for the repatriation of the bodies.

    Community leader Allama Raja Nasir Abbas Jafari said they called off the sit-in with the permission of the bereaved families after the government accepted all of their demands following successful negotiations.

    https://tribune.com.pk/story/2279321...-tells-hazaras

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,231
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People here who used the blackmail statement against IK, and thus for political reasons, should bow their heads in shame.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    People here who used the blackmail statement against IK, and thus for political reasons, should bow their heads in shame.
    These losers have no interest in the truth, they wanted Lashay to create disharmony. IA their faces will be quite literally blackened.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Yes. He has been told to stay away from dead bodies and funerals. This is the reason why he did not attend the funeral of this best friend and co-founder Naeem Ul Haque. This guy believes in superstition and black magic.
    Firstly, if you are Muslim you would know that attending funerals is not farz. Allah knows best.

    Noora media cell propaganda. Tell us why NS didn't attend the funerals when it happened under his watch. Nooras and Hindutuva all under one narrative

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    1,415
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he lacks compassion, he just lacks the sense of awareness in this situation

  54. #54
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,231
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    I don't think he lacks compassion, he just lacks the sense of awareness in this situation
    To be fair most Leaders are usually confronted by honest political parties to keep them in check.
    IK is up against two mafia families which have their tentacles in every aspect of society.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    I don't think he lacks compassion, he just lacks the sense of awareness in this situation
    Watch the video I posted on the other thread. There is a planned misinformation campaign from the mafia. Security agencies have warned him and the Sindh govt that there is full plan to cause sectarian wars.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sad thing is there is so much going on in Pakistan and people expect Imran Khan to deal with every situation that happens. He is getting pressured by all of the political parties then there is the coronavirus pandemic and the Elite Mafia too on top of the economical issues in pakistan but people cry about every little thing.

  57. #57
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,340
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Firstly, if you are Muslim you would know that attending funerals is not farz. Allah knows best.

    Noora media cell propaganda. Tell us why NS didn't attend the funerals when it happened under his watch. Nooras and Hindutuva all under one narrative
    Of course it is not farz. But you are expected to attend your loved ones’ funerals. I know you will try your best to spin IK not attending funerals into soemthing noble.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Of course it is not farz. But you are expected to attend your loved ones’ funerals. I know you will try your best to spin IK not attending funerals into soemthing noble.
    Its upto him if he goes or not. This was a trap your guys set, the security agencies saw through it. I guarantee that he gone and 100s died as they attacked you would be the 2st to say he was desperate for PR victories and got innocent people killed. You really are badniyaat losers.

  59. #59
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,750
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    People here who used the blackmail statement against IK, and thus for political reasons, should bow their heads in shame.
    Why would they? The idea of sectarian strife in Pakistan must thrill them as 75% of them will be rolling out the agenda of authorities across the border, and the other 25% might be naive if we are being generous.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  60. #60
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,231
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Why would they? The idea of sectarian strife in Pakistan must thrill them as 75% of them will be rolling out the agenda of authorities across the border, and the other 25% might be naive if we are being generous.
    That's true.
    But I do get a certain joy for exposing them for what they are.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,447
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    He’s worse than them.
    You voted PTI in the last two elections, who will you be voting this time?🤔

  62. #62
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,668
    Mentioned
    1399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He’s been very ineffective. His hands are tied as well I believe. The situation in back home for the common man has worsened.

    I was shocked to find you’re getting one naan for 18 rupees now. Tbh it’s been accelerating in price for a while so it’s not new phenomenon but this is breaking records.

    I said it here few days ago and I’ll say it again. Beating the ‘root out corruption’ drum is good but it’s not the end all and be all.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,836
    Mentioned
    7150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He’s been very ineffective. His hands are tied as well I believe. The situation in back home for the common man has worsened.

    I was shocked to find you’re getting one naan for 18 rupees now. Tbh it’s been accelerating in price for a while so it’s not new phenomenon but this is breaking records.

    I said it here few days ago and I’ll say it again. Beating the ‘root out corruption’ drum is good but it’s not the end all and be all.
    Also there is no end in sight. The only people are who genuinely affected are the ones below the poverty line and the lower and middle class, which basically make up the vast majority of the population.

    They are no longer falling for the “sabz baagh” because they have only witnessed things going south over the last 2.5 years, and they are also no longer interested in the rona dhona over the performance of the previous governments.

    The common man is rapidly losing faith, and this is something these overseas champions do not understand. They do not have direct exposure to these people.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    125
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few namoonay posters adamant on painting a doom and gloom picture of IK's leadership. It's a simple mass balance:
    In - out + generation - consumption = accumulation
    IK has proven his government has increased the income to the country (more money being poured in by expats, investors, etc), he's reduced the black market and expenditure, he's tightened grip on corruption by the largest financial sinks (mafia, PPP, PMLN), increased focus on cash crops (olives, avocados) for income into the country. He's setting things on a better path for Pakistan. All that the namoonay namak harams can do is screech from pillar to post. Continue namoonays, its entertaining to watch your desperation.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    8,055
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Proud of IK for not going. You do not blackmail a PM like that. Furthermore it was a security threat. Had benazir listened to her threats she'd be alive today

  66. #66
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,750
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Also there is no end in sight. The only people are who genuinely affected are the ones below the poverty line and the lower and middle class, which basically make up the vast majority of the population.

    They are no longer falling for the “sabz baagh” because they have only witnessed things going south over the last 2.5 years, and they are also no longer interested in the rona dhona over the performance of the previous governments.

    The common man is rapidly losing faith, and this is something these overseas champions do not understand. They do not have direct exposure to these people.
    The common man wants a quick fix where they don't pay taxes and roads and public services all pay for themselves. They can vote Bhutto/Sharif clans back in at the next election and let's see if they can pick up where they left off. I think a bit more than 10% of treasury might be finding it's way into foreign bank accounts.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  67. #67
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,711
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Also there is no end in sight. The only people are who genuinely affected are the ones below the poverty line and the lower and middle class, which basically make up the vast majority of the population.

    They are no longer falling for the “sabz baagh” because they have only witnessed things going south over the last 2.5 years, and they are also no longer interested in the rona dhona over the performance of the previous governments.

    The common man is rapidly losing faith, and this is something these overseas champions do not understand. They do not have direct exposure to these people.
    Well they will get a chance in 2.5 years to put Maryam or Billo back in power, lets see if they take. Can you tell what they will do?

  68. #68
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    1,415
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He’s been very ineffective. His hands are tied as well I believe. The situation in back home for the common man has worsened.

    I was shocked to find you’re getting one naan for 18 rupees now. Tbh it’s been accelerating in price for a while so it’s not new phenomenon but this is breaking records.

    I said it here few days ago and I’ll say it again. Beating the ‘root out corruption’ drum is good but it’s not the end all and be all.
    I felt that way too until yesterday but saw a video explaining the situation. He never said he didn't want to go but was warned not to go by intel for security reasons, a lot of people in high office can't make unilateral decisions and have a whole intelligentsia they have to consult and adhere to.

    Also the whole "meeting the families of the dead' thing is blown out of proportion by the disinformation campaign; out of 11 of the dead Hazaras, 7 were Afghan citizens, most of there bodies have been handed over to Afghanistan, that leaves 4 Pakistani Hazaras, of which the family of 3 of the victims agreed to bury the dead regardless of the PMs visit as they were content with Khan's proposal of a judicial investigation and monetary compensation to families, it's only the family of one of the victims that has fallen for the bait by the opposition to the politicize the issue and not understand why the PM delayed his visit.

    I feel like people don't read enough and base their outrage over misleading headlines and sensationalist click bait videos and tweets.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    6,250
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK will be booted out and PAK will fall to the vultures once again.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,319
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    The common man wants a quick fix where they don't pay taxes and roads and public services all pay for themselves. They can vote Bhutto/Sharif clans back in at the next election and let's see if they can pick up where they left off. I think a bit more than 10% of treasury might be finding it's way into foreign bank accounts.
    Common man won't vote for Bhutto and Sharifs again. No need to believe in some rubbish that is routinely posted here. They are not the only one's with 'direct exposure' to the people.

    If people were that effected, they would have joined these circuses organized by PDM in droves. In reality, the bhagora Sharifs and the kaka Bhutto had to rely on Fazlu so that he can fill their rallies with madrassah students. The jalsi at minar-e-Pakistan was a major embarrassment where even the Lahories rejected these losers.

    Common man is suffering hardship for now but he has faith in IK that if given time, he can make their lives better. That is why you don't see mass protests anywhere in the country.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •