Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 60 of 60
  1. #1
    Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    939
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    India backing IS to spread unrest in Pakistan: PM Imran Khan on Hazara killings

    I'm pretty sure I just heard that on Urdu news (my understanding isn't great, but my mom confirmed he said that)? I usually quite like Imran Khan (when he isn't complaining over cartoons in France and writing cringey letters about Islamaphobia), but this is a bad look. We Pakistanis claim India blames Pakistan for a lot of silly things (which is true), but we seem to be doing the same. Was very disappointed to hear this, as there seems to be no evidence whatsoever.

    ======================

    Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday said his government had reached the conclusion that India was backing the militant Islamic State (IS) group to cause turmoil in Pakistan.

    In a conversation with a group of digital media publishers and broadcasters, the premier suggested that the IS extremist group had carried out last Sunday's killing of Shia Hazara coal miners in Balochistan's Mach area at the behest of India.

    While answering a question about the Hazara murders, he said the genesis of militant sectarianism in Balochistan lay in the Afghan jihad of the 1980s.

    After foreign powers left Afghanistan, the militant groups remaining in the region "caused immense losses to Pakistan", particularly by targeting the Shia Hazara community, he noted.

    "Now this [attack] that has been claimed by ISIS ... the opinion of all of us [and] our security agencies is that India is backing ISIS," the premier said, using the alternative name for IS. He added that it was the "stated aim" of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government to spread unrest in Pakistan.

    Prime Minister Imran said his government had been given an intelligence briefing in March last year that India wanted to "inflame sectarianism" in Pakistan by starting the killings of Shias and Sunnis.

    "This was going on for a while. Full marks [to] our ISI and world-class agencies that pre-empted this," he said, adding that security agencies had targeted such elements with great difficulty and diffused the situation.

    He said sectarian groups had morphed into the IS, and regretted that successive federal governments had not paid enough attention to Balochistan because of its small vote bank.

    The premier also attributed Balochistan's problems to its sardari system, under which he said tribal leaders would enter into an alliance with federal governments; under this alliance, the development funds issued for Balochistan were spent through the sardars and did not reach the masses.

    "So the people [in Balochistan] are poor but the sardars over a period of time have become very powerful," he said.

    Prime Minister Imran said his was the first government that was focusing on the socio-economic development of the province. He said the government had for the first time given a large development package for south Balochistan but acknowledged that "it is a large area for which a lot of funds are needed which we don't have at the moment."

    Praising the performance of Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan Alyani, he said the government was making efforts to change the existing legacy harming the province.

    The prime minister's remarks come a week after 11 miners belonging to the Shia Hazara community were brutally massacred in the Mach coalfield area. Armed assailants had entered their residential compound early on January 3 where they were sleeping, blindfolded and trussed them up before executing them. The IS, also known by the Arabic acronym Daesh, claimed responsibility for the attack.

    Relatives and residents started a protest against the killings on the same day, arranging the miners' coffins on the Western Bypass on the outskirts of Quetta and refusing to bury them in a symbolic gesture until the prime minister's visit and assurance of protection.

    The protests later spread to other parts of the country, including Peshawar, Lahore and Karachi, where demonstrators blocked several important roads, disrupting traffic.

    After a deadlock lasting for nearly a week, talks succeeded between the protesters and the government, leading to the end of the protests and burial of the miners on Saturday.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1600800/in...azara-killings
    Last edited by The Viper; 11th January 2021 at 02:03.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    21,430
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Man, he totally overestimates us bigstyle.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    347
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran is funny.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    124
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's right. The extent to which the mainly North Indian chaddi (+1 west Bengali Josh wallah) brigade will stoop to, especially since the rise of toady BJP wallahs, cannot be underestimated. Their blood boils with every living second of Pakistan's existence. Toady daddu wallahs... BJP toads drool at the thought of akhand bharat. They're not afraid of playing dirty.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,442
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Man, he totally overestimates us bigstyle.
    He may be wrong, but he may also be right.

    Q1. Why does ISIS not attack Israel? Because they’re being backed by Mossad. You think that fairytale story about Baghdadi blowing himself up with his two kids whilst attempting to escape from the Americans was true? If he was trying to escape it means he wasn’t willing to die, if he was caught it would’ve meant a few of the American soldiers would’ve been caught in the explosion. No pictures of the raid, and surprise surprise they buried the body in sea lmao. Baghdadi was Iranian, but a Jewish agent. Doesn’t that sound fishy?


    Q2. Israel and India are close allies, don’t you think it’s possible that Mossad and RAW are working hand in hand to destabilise Pakistan? Both countries would benefit from it, since Baluchistan is bordered with Iran, Israel can send proxies through the borders. India has a problem with CPEC, and the fact that it’s going through Pakistan Administered Kashmir, which India says is their territory.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again, delusional as always.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,641
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well we got the dossier from DG ISPR and Foreign minister Shah Mahmood in November on Indian state funding terrorist activities in Pakistan. This was sent to UN and can be easily found. So definitely this is possible as ex TTP and lashkare jhangvi folks are the Isis folks there.

    Don’t forget this is the same state of India that funded and orchestrated the APS school attack in Peshawar, massacring innocent children in point blank range.

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Well we got the dossier from DG ISPR and Foreign minister Shah Mahmood in November on Indian state funding terrorist activities in Pakistan. This was sent to UN and can be easily found. So definitely this is possible as ex TTP and lashkare jhangvi folks are the Isis folks there.

    Don’t forget this is the same state of India that funded and orchestrated the APS school attack in Peshawar, massacring innocent children in point blank range.
    Please enlighten me how India was behind APS?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,641
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Please enlighten me how India was behind APS?
    You’re a big boy, Google the dossier, check the video and read it as well, it’s all there.

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    You’re a big boy, Google the dossier, check the video and read it as well, it’s all there.
    Attacks claimed by the TTP. They have destroyed schools before as well and they have said education is haram. So, they are behind it not some Hindu or RAW.

    You know what they did with the schools in Swat when they seized the city, right?

    It is easy to blame others for the ills in Pakistan. Own your wrongdoings so you can rectify them.

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    3,731
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Attacks claimed by the TTP. They have destroyed schools before as well and they have said education is haram. So, they are behind it not some Hindu or RAW.

    You know what they did with the schools in Swat when they seized the city, right?

    It is easy to blame others for the ills in Pakistan. Own your wrongdoings so you can rectify them.
    Not sure if you were not able to understand the very basics of the dossier. They are claiming India is supporting TTP. So yes TTP may be carrying out the attack but India is helping them in numerous ways.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,220
    Mentioned
    2745 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Attacks claimed by the TTP. They have destroyed schools before as well and they have said education is haram. So, they are behind it not some Hindu or RAW.

    You know what they did with the schools in Swat when they seized the city, right?

    It is easy to blame others for the ills in Pakistan. Own your wrongdoings so you can rectify them.
    Not sure how many Pakistanis you know but all people I have met are not ready to kill and die to get schools closed.

    You have some agenda against Pakistan and its getting tiresome.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former interior minister Rehman Malik wrote an interesting piece about it.

    https://nation.com.pk/12-Oct-2020/in...onsoring-daesh

    Few months back, Foreign Policy also had an article which linked Indians with ISIS. RAW and other Indian intel services are very underrated. They keep a low profile but get a lot done for India.

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Not sure how many Pakistanis you know but all people I have met are not ready to kill and die to get schools closed.

    You have some agenda against Pakistan and its getting tiresome.
    I was referring to what the TTP did in Swat. They destroyed at least 400 schools. I am not sure why you would call it agenda-driven.

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    Not sure if you were not able to understand the very basics of the dossier. They are claiming India is supporting TTP. So yes TTP may be carrying out the attack but India is helping them in numerous ways.
    There was nothing much in the dossier. Do you know the TTP hates Hindus as much as they hate Pakistani state? Do you know the TTP has threatened India many times?

  16. #16
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    3,731
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    There was nothing much in the dossier. Do you know the TTP hates Hindus as much as they hate Pakistani state? Do you know the TTP has threatened India many times?
    And why do you think they have never attacked India in Afghanistan then?

  17. #17
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    And why do you think they have never attacked India in Afghanistan then?
    Their goal is implementation of Sharia in Pakistan.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Their goal is implementation of Sharia in Pakistan.
    They can implement that in India and Afghanistan as well.

    Their leadership in Afghanistan is in cahoots with the Indians. Its an open secret.

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    They can implement that in India and Afghanistan as well.

    Their leadership in Afghanistan is in cahoots with the Indians. Its an open secret.
    Well, it is up to them where they want to implement it. Right now, it is Pakistan.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Well, it is up to them where they want to implement it. Right now, it is Pakistan.
    But why not India or Afghanistan ?


  21. #21
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    But why not India or Afghanistan ?
    You ask them. It is their mission.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    You ask them. It is their mission.
    Is it ? You said they hate Hindus as much. Why don't they end up exploding in Delhi instead of Karachi ?

  23. #23
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Is it ? You said they hate Hindus as much. Why don't they end up exploding in Delhi instead of Karachi ?
    Because it is difficult for them to get there. Plus, as I have said, their primary target is the Pakistani state. Simple.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Because it is difficult for them to get there. Plus, as I have said, their primary target is the Pakistani state. Simple.
    They often end up exploding inside mosques instead of mandirs in Pakistan.

    Why Pakistani state is their primary target ? Maybe because they are supported by India ?

  25. #25
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    13,316
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    They often end up exploding inside mosques instead of mandirs in Pakistan.

    Why Pakistani state is their primary target ? Maybe because they are supported by India ?
    They want implementation of Sharia.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    They want implementation of Sharia.
    They are supported by India.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Asia and Europe..Home is Attock Distt, Pakistan
    Runs
    937
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Not sure how many Pakistanis you know but all people I have met are not ready to kill and die to get schools closed.

    You have some agenda against Pakistan and its getting tiresome.
    Glad someone was finally able to say it, its getting cringy reading this guy's posts. Not sure where all the hate is coming from but its getting annoying and


    Alone we are Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi...together we are Pakistan

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Asia and Europe..Home is Attock Distt, Pakistan
    Runs
    937
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Again, delusional as always.
    Not sure whats happened to you, I used to look forward to hearing your thoughts, but the blatant hate is becoming extremely cringeworthy.

    Perhaps you are waiting for a Sharif or a Zardari to return to power before you start talking sense again.

    Embarrassing.


    Alone we are Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi...together we are Pakistan

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,699
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    IS did the same in Iraq. Their main targets over there was to go after the Nusra Front, which was a Muslim led resistance coalition against Bashar al Assad's murderous regime.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    939
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to the mod for improving my post- couldn't find a source at the time!

    I do think it reflects badly on IK and Pak to do these baseless assumptions. I'm also pretty sure that ISIS wouldn't want to work with polytheists.

    It would make a bit more sense if IK correctly said that ISIS claim responsibility for all Islamic terror-related attacks, and that he doesn't think this was ISIS and it was an Indian-backed attack. I still would say it's ridiculous, but it's less ridiculous than saying India back ISIS...

    Anywho, very strange and I hope IK stops saying such things unless there's evidence.

    And yes, I know Modi is a horrible human being, no need to tell me that.

  31. #31
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    3,731
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    Thanks to the mod for improving my post- couldn't find a source at the time!

    I do think it reflects badly on IK and Pak to do these baseless assumptions. I'm also pretty sure that ISIS wouldn't want to work with polytheists.

    It would make a bit more sense if IK correctly said that ISIS claim responsibility for all Islamic terror-related attacks, and that he doesn't think this was ISIS and it was an Indian-backed attack. I still would say it's ridiculous, but it's less ridiculous than saying India back ISIS...

    Anywho, very strange and I hope IK stops saying such things unless there's evidence.

    And yes, I know Modi is a horrible human being, no need to tell me that.
    And why do you think it's ridiculous that India would back elements of ISIS that want to harm Pakistan? ISIS isn't a monolith, much like Taliban isn't either. There are terrorist groups that have traditionally targeted Pakistan that India supports (think of TTP and LeJ for e.g.) that have rebranded themselves as ISIS. Do you think their rebranding exercise changes who they are?

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    1,071
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initially pakistan blamed india backed BLA and informed media that hazaras were shot dead

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Man, he totally overestimates us bigstyle.
    Not exactly. He and Modi are trying to better each other in talking baseless things to their respective citizens. In Pakistan , India is the offender, Pakistan victim blah blah blah. In India, Pakistan is the offender , India is the victim blah blah blah.

    Now ofcourse nobody is saint and I am sure some of it is true, just that nobody knows what exactly has happened. It's not even required to say anything without facts and figures given their demigod status in their respective countries.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    21,430
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YousafTheBeast View Post
    He may be wrong, but he may also be right.

    Q1. Why does ISIS not attack Israel? Because they’re being backed by Mossad. You think that fairytale story about Baghdadi blowing himself up with his two kids whilst attempting to escape from the Americans was true? If he was trying to escape it means he wasn’t willing to die, if he was caught it would’ve meant a few of the American soldiers would’ve been caught in the explosion. No pictures of the raid, and surprise surprise they buried the body in sea lmao. Baghdadi was Iranian, but a Jewish agent. Doesn’t that sound fishy?


    Q2. Israel and India are close allies, don’t you think it’s possible that Mossad and RAW are working hand in hand to destabilise Pakistan? Both countries would benefit from it, since Baluchistan is bordered with Iran, Israel can send proxies through the borders. India has a problem with CPEC, and the fact that it’s going through Pakistan Administered Kashmir, which India says is their territory.
    But he's a Prime Minister, not a poster like us. He should know what's going on and inform his public accordingly, versus just blindly firing from the hip after claiming he's different to his predecessors.

    I can expect Modi to be a liar, with Imran I would expect something close to the truth. Instead he does the same thing.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    25,411
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I see we have the same people on this forum saying "baseless" claims.

    So when do you think you will believe these claims? I wager, if IK were to present all the intel they have you would still call them baseless.

    But lets get to the bottom of these matters.

    Firstly the ISIS that we see here are not the same as the one in Syria and Iraq. They are actually the same groups we fought in FATA with a change of name. Why change the name? why not just keep TTP? like some other groups? well why do you think? in light of the Eudisinformation report, its quite obvious why. India's stated and this is no secret, goal is to isolate Pakistan diplomatically, mire it in internal security issues and kill its economy. This is undeniable now with the facts we have in the public domain.

    Secondly how do the keyboard prime ministers on here want IK to deal with this? what has he said that isnt right? He has a very clear strategy as articulated by Moeed Yusuf the NSA. No more quite behind the scenes diplomacy. If we have evidence that india is doing it we will say it out. There is also another reason why IK is doing this and it is to prevent India from enacting its pulwama tactics of false flag and then blame pakistan in five minutes, to continue the aforementioned tactics.

    Finally, from the ISPR presser yesterday and the number of operations Pakistan has carried out , we have irrefutable cast iron proof of India's involvement. There is no denying it. Some of which was presented back to the media.

    But why are you all surprised? Do you not think a modern 21st century govt wouldnt do the things Modi is doing? knowing the nature of his politics why do you guys not think he wouldnt do these things?

    Every major regional power uses proxies, ,militants and money to broaden its geopolitical aims. Name me one power in this area that doesnt. I'll name all the powers that do below:

    1) India
    2)Iran
    3) Pakistan
    4) Russia
    5)China
    6)The US
    7) The UK
    8) Israel
    9)Egypt
    10)the UAE
    11) Turkey
    12) France
    13) the EU

    So lets not kid ourselves here and be realistic.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    25,411
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Because it is difficult for them to get there. Plus, as I have said, their primary target is the Pakistani state. Simple.
    lol, no its not. a large number of them are indian and central asian..easy to get to India.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    I see we have the same people on this forum saying "baseless" claims.

    So when do you think you will believe these claims? I wager, if IK were to present all the intel they have you would still call them baseless.

    But lets get to the bottom of these matters.

    Firstly the ISIS that we see here are not the same as the one in Syria and Iraq. They are actually the same groups we fought in FATA with a change of name. Why change the name? why not just keep TTP? like some other groups? well why do you think? in light of the Eudisinformation report, its quite obvious why. India's stated and this is no secret, goal is to isolate Pakistan diplomatically, mire it in internal security issues and kill its economy. This is undeniable now with the facts we have in the public domain.

    Secondly how do the keyboard prime ministers on here want IK to deal with this? what has he said that isnt right? He has a very clear strategy as articulated by Moeed Yusuf the NSA. No more quite behind the scenes diplomacy. If we have evidence that india is doing it we will say it out. There is also another reason why IK is doing this and it is to prevent India from enacting its pulwama tactics of false flag and then blame pakistan in five minutes, to continue the aforementioned tactics.

    Finally, from the ISPR presser yesterday and the number of operations Pakistan has carried out , we have irrefutable cast iron proof of India's involvement. There is no denying it. Some of which was presented back to the media.

    But why are you all surprised? Do you not think a modern 21st century govt wouldnt do the things Modi is doing? knowing the nature of his politics why do you guys not think he wouldnt do these things?

    Every major regional power uses proxies, ,militants and money to broaden its geopolitical aims. Name me one power in this area that doesnt. I'll name all the powers that do below:

    1) India
    2)Iran
    3) Pakistan
    4) Russia
    5)China
    6)The US
    7) The UK
    8) Israel
    9)Egypt
    10)the UAE
    11) Turkey
    12) France
    13) the EU

    So lets not kid ourselves here and be realistic.
    I agree largely with what you said that Pakistan has their rational of playing it to their interests. But with an additional comment that no PM or country is a saint in current day geo-politics. Everybody is trying to shove their failures under the carpet, trying to take advantage of disgrunted groups within the dominion of their opponents, painting a holier than thou picture infront of their audience and at times using it to divert attention from real issues at home, and finally in a continuous mode of marketing their minute accomplishments as the grandest ever etc

    Some may be doing more than the others but there is no rationality in current day geo-politics, it's a bloody mess. It probably was always like this but last 20 years looks to be even more where there is less appetite for reconciliation or probably more intent to cause disruption and harm to the others to save their back. This probably was not at this kind of scale 25 years back but now war mongering is the mainstream while somebody talking about peace, reconciliation or even trying to ignore aggressive postures from the other side is considered weak, failure or even traitor. And then the real politik part of it where they will partner with media to spread the message that they are the victims and everybody is against them and they only get aggressive to protect their land and people notwithstanding the fact they are likely guilty of the same of what they allege.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    25,411
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RajBan View Post
    I agree largely with what you said that Pakistan has their rational of playing it to their interests. But with an additional comment that no PM or country is a saint in current day geo-politics. Everybody is trying to shove their failures under the carpet, trying to take advantage of disgrunted groups within the dominion of their opponents, painting a holier than thou picture infront of their audience and at times using it to divert attention from real issues at home, and finally in a continuous mode of marketing their minute accomplishments as the grandest ever etc

    Some may be doing more than the others but there is no rationality in current day geo-politics, it's a bloody mess. It probably was always like this but last 20 years looks to be even more where there is less appetite for reconciliation or probably more intent to cause disruption and harm to the others to save their back. This probably was not at this kind of scale 25 years back but now war mongering is the mainstream while somebody talking about peace, reconciliation or even trying to ignore aggressive postures from the other side is considered weak, failure or even traitor. And then the real politik part of it where they will partner with media to spread the message that they are the victims and everybody is against them and they only get aggressive to protect their land and people notwithstanding the fact they are likely guilty of the same of what they allege.
    but sometimes a cake is a cake as freud once said. Sometimes a victim is actually a victim. For example when a nation or rival is caught doing something unethical or illegal to its rival, by an independent body.

    Yes nations do play the victim at times, many times with zero evidence that they actually are a victim. But there are clear cut cases when people are victims and are not merely playing the geo-political card.

    As for there not being any rationality in today's geo-politics well that depends on your geo-political objectives. Remember your strategy is what allows you to meet your goals and objectives. You first create your vision, then your goals and objectives, and then you create a strategy that will allow you to meet those.

    Finally coming to the war mongering, that is and has always been a part of politics. But what Imran Khan is doing here is not war mongering. He is merely saying something out in the public that can be backed up by evidence whether you agree with the evidence or not. This is not war mongering but I would argue active defence in a propaganda war.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    but sometimes a cake is a cake as freud once said. Sometimes a victim is actually a victim. For example when a nation or rival is caught doing something unethical or illegal to its rival, by an independent body.

    Yes nations do play the victim at times, many times with zero evidence that they actually are a victim. But there are clear cut cases when people are victims and are not merely playing the geo-political card.

    As for there not being any rationality in today's geo-politics well that depends on your geo-political objectives. Remember your strategy is what allows you to meet your goals and objectives. You first create your vision, then your goals and objectives, and then you create a strategy that will allow you to meet those.

    Finally coming to the war mongering, that is and has always been a part of politics. But what Imran Khan is doing here is not war mongering. He is merely saying something out in the public that can be backed up by evidence whether you agree with the evidence or not. This is not war mongering but I would argue active defence in a propaganda war.
    That's what every other world leader more or less doing. I am not rating Imran or them as individuals but as part of political decay in last decades or so everybody has a same template more or less.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Runs
    2,930
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Not sure how many Pakistanis you know but all people I have met are not ready to kill and die to get schools closed.

    You have some agenda against Pakistan and its getting tiresome.
    Glad somebody is saying it and calling him out on it.

    There is massive evidence of Indian based activity in the espionage across Pakistan.

    The BLA, PTM etc. Have all been accused of being financed by Indian sources via Afghan consulates.

    India is also behind a huge fake narrative against Pakistan that was uncovered only recently.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50749764

    Im all for different opinions and views, but I'm yet to see what Saeedhk or Mamoon actually see positive in Pakistan (or even its cricket team) outside toxicity and trolling.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    25,411
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RajBan View Post
    That's what every other world leader more or less doing. I am not rating Imran or them as individuals but as part of political decay in last decades or so everybody has a same template more or less.
    I think generally we are on the same page. As people we have to understand what geopolitics is all about, how nation states behave to "defend" themselves and what are their perceived security concerns. Combined with this their relationships with other nations. Hence why it is better to have reasonable conversations on forums like this rather than emotional ones. So appreciate your posts..

    Ultimatley with regards to India and Pakistan , as countries we should be putting human development and mutual survival above everything else..such hugh potential to work for a better future that we are squandering.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    347
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    They often end up exploding inside mosques instead of mandirs in Pakistan.

    Why Pakistani state is their primary target ? Maybe because they are supported by India ?
    They explode in Mosques of people whom they consider as Kufr.

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,699
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guna View Post
    They explode in Mosques of people whom they consider as Kufr.
    They explode buildings in Pakistan because they are being handled by hostile intelligence services from abroad.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    3,198
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There isn't any specific proof for this. But I am fairly certain that this ISK is an American creation.

    There are too many things about this that just don't add up, and too many things that too. I am not saying that they are completely beholden to the Americans, no terrorist group is ever completely beholden to its masters. But if you look at the group, it is basically a hodge podge of remnants from different terrorist groups like the TTP.

    The question is why would the Americans do this? Why would they create a terrorist group? Well for one thing this wouldn't be the first time they did that.

    Secondly, flouting the IS bogey gives them a pretense to not just stay in Afghanistan---even if its with a limited counter-terrorism contingent---but it also gives them something to keep the Taliban busy with.

    And the reason I make this claim is because the involvement of the TTP in ISK strikes me as conspicuous. It reminds of the War on Terror when Pakistan was facing its gravest existential challenge where the Americans leveraged their "ally status" whenever they wanted something from us. Like the time they randomly killed Hakimullah Mehsud or even recently when they killed Mullah Fazlullah in a drone strike, something they could have done years ago.

    Its an open-secret that CIA has worked hand in glove with RAW to finance and support both TTP and Baloch insurgent groups, so its not hard to imagine that they have similar objectives with IS.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    563
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    They explode buildings in Pakistan because they are being handled by hostile intelligence services from abroad.
    They explode buildings in Pakistan because
    a. They consider the sufis to be murtads.
    b. They consider shias to be murtads.
    c. They consider many other muslims as murtads.
    Most of the muslim terrorist groups also have strong links with ISI.

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,699
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtiaq_ctg View Post
    They explode buildings in Pakistan because
    a. They consider the sufis to be murtads.
    b. They consider shias to be murtads.
    c. They consider many other muslims as murtads.
    Most of the muslim terrorist groups also have strong links with ISI.
    I see, so for some reason these 'home based' Islamic warriors feel it is more important to blow up buildings in Pakistan than step across the border and attack infidels...and you are claiming they are doing this at the behest of the ISI. Well surely that is not a bad outcome since Indian secret service and Pakistani ISI all seem to be on the same page?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  47. #47
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    25,411
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtiaq_ctg View Post
    They explode buildings in Pakistan because
    a. They consider the sufis to be murtads.
    b. They consider shias to be murtads.
    c. They consider many other muslims as murtads.
    Most of the muslim terrorist groups also have strong links with ISI.
    so the ISI is destroying Pakistan? are they allies with RAW? since that is its stated goal.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    4,318
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guna View Post
    They explode in Mosques of people whom they consider as Kufr.
    Its called 'kafir' not 'kufr' my Indian friend. And why don't they target kafirs residing past our Indian border.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,220
    Mentioned
    2745 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Thursday urged the international community to take note of Indian actions that undermine regional stability.

    “We hope the international community would take full cognisance of the situation and hold India accountable for its actions (that are) vitiating the regional environment and endangering peace and security in South Asia,” Foreign Office Spokesman Zahid Chaudhri said at the weekly media briefing.

    His comment was in the context of the published transcript of WhatsApp chats between Indian TV anchor Arnab Goswami and head of an Indian ratings company Partho Dasgupta, which suggested that Goswami knew in advance about Delhi’s plan to conduct a surgical strike inside Pakistan in February 2019.

    The chats were submitted as evidence by Mumbai police in an ongoing investigation into manipulation of television ratings in India.


    The spokesman said that “irresponsible and irrational policies and actions of the current RSS-BJP regime in India” were severely imperiling regional peace and security.

    He recalled that Pakistan government had regularly been pointing out that India’s BJP government staged “false flag” operations; maligned Pakistan with terrorism-related allegations; stoked hyper-nationalism in the country and used it for petty political gains.

    The transcript showed that when Goswami told Dasgupta, three days before the Balakot attack, that “something big will happen”, the latter replied: “It’s good for big man in this season… He will sweep polls then.”

    Biden administration

    Welcoming the inauguration of Joe Biden, the spokesman said Pakistan looked forward to working with the new administration.

    He said Prime Minister Imran Khan had congratulated President Biden on the occasion of his inauguration.

    PM Khan had stated that Pakistan was looking forward to working with Mr Biden in building a stronger Pakistan-United States partnership through trade and economic engagement; countering climate change; improving public health; combating corruption; and promoting peace in the region and beyond.

    Published in Dawn, January 22nd, 2021


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  50. #50
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YousafTheBeast View Post
    He may be wrong, but he may also be right.

    Q1. Why does ISIS not attack Israel? Because they’re being backed by Mossad. You think that fairytale story about Baghdadi blowing himself up with his two kids whilst attempting to escape from the Americans was true? If he was trying to escape it means he wasn’t willing to die, if he was caught it would’ve meant a few of the American soldiers would’ve been caught in the explosion. No pictures of the raid, and surprise surprise they buried the body in sea lmao. Baghdadi was Iranian, but a Jewish agent. Doesn’t that sound fishy?


    Q2. Israel and India are close allies, don’t you think it’s possible that Mossad and RAW are working hand in hand to destabilise Pakistan? Both countries would benefit from it, since Baluchistan is bordered with Iran, Israel can send proxies through the borders. India has a problem with CPEC, and the fact that it’s going through Pakistan Administered Kashmir, which India says is their territory.
    ISIS doesnt attack Israel for the same reason, number of Muslim countries isnt attacking. Israel will annihilate them. ISIS is only good for killing innocent civilians.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,371
    Mentioned
    1844 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

  52. #52
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    4,700
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oneindia View Post
    ISIS doesnt attack Israel for the same reason, number of Muslim countries isnt attacking. Israel will annihilate them. ISIS is only good for killing innocent civilians.
    Remember this comment of mine, down the years maybe 5, 10 or 15, we will have hard physical evidence of the real investors of ISIS.

    This filth has damaged Muslims on an extreme level. One has to see their agenda and moves to realize what they truly are achieving. I leave rest to your analysis.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,442
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oneindia View Post
    ISIS doesnt attack Israel for the same reason, number of Muslim countries isnt attacking. Israel will annihilate them. ISIS is only good for killing innocent civilians.
    Ah, “We don’t want to attack Israel because they will kill us, but we will attack European countries, we don’t mind getting killed by them”.


    Bring Back Umar Akmal

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    South Korea
    Runs
    2,052
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YousafTheBeast View Post
    He may be wrong, but he may also be right.

    Q1. Why does ISIS not attack Israel? Because they’re being backed by Mossad. You think that fairytale story about Baghdadi blowing himself up with his two kids whilst attempting to escape from the Americans was true? If he was trying to escape it means he wasn’t willing to die, if he was caught it would’ve meant a few of the American soldiers would’ve been caught in the explosion. No pictures of the raid, and surprise surprise they buried the body in sea lmao. Baghdadi was Iranian, but a Jewish agent. Doesn’t that sound fishy?


    Q2. Israel and India are close allies, don’t you think it’s possible that Mossad and RAW are working hand in hand to destabilise Pakistan? Both countries would benefit from it, since Baluchistan is bordered with Iran, Israel can send proxies through the borders. India has a problem with CPEC, and the fact that it’s going through Pakistan Administered Kashmir, which India says is their territory.
    LeT, Jaish & Hizbul Mujahideen also do not attack Israel. Are they too funded by Mossad?


    Serious Sport has nothing to do with fair play... it is war minus the shooting.

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    31,699
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aqeelPK View Post
    LeT, Jaish & Hizbul Mujahideen also do not attack Israel. Are they too funded by Mossad?
    Your question was answered in the post you quoted.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  56. #56
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,442
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aqeelPK View Post
    LeT, Jaish & Hizbul Mujahideen also do not attack Israel. Are they too funded by Mossad?
    Please don’t take offence but this has to be the dumbest post I’ve read in all my years of existence.

    LeT and Jaish are terrorist organisations that are based in Pakistan, not Syria. How do you expect them to attack Israel, lol?


    Bring Back Umar Akmal

  57. #57
    Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    347
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YousafTheBeast View Post
    Ah, “We don’t want to attack Israel because they will kill us, but we will attack European countries, we don’t mind getting killed by them”.
    Doing random blasts or knife attacks is different to going out on an all out war. No one dares to attack Israel. Only fools do.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    1,084
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is Dr. Avinash Paliwal ? Do we know him? Is he legit?


  59. #59
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,442
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guna View Post
    Doing random blasts or knife attacks is different to going out on an all out war. No one dares to attack Israel. Only fools do.
    When did I say war? Why are there no random blasts or knife attacks in Israel by ISIS? If Hamas can infiltrate Israel then why can’t ISIS?


    Bring Back Umar Akmal

  60. #60
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    1,084
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO, Ajit Doval's recent visit to Afghanistan is one of the the biggest indication of the game India is playing to proxy it's war against Pakistan. However, the return on investment has been somewhat disappointing.

    Pakistan is about to complete the fence on it's border with Afghanistan to stop the infiltration of the Indian trained terrorists from Afghanistan. Salute to our Army.

    I hope those pockets of sell out Afghans who have the allegiance with India will be shoot at sight if they try to enter into Pakistan.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •