User Tag List

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Champion of Democracy Joe Biden to uphold Iraq's Democracy?

Last year Iraq's parliament voted for US troops to leave their country. There is no longer any thought of Iraqis wanting Americans to occupy their land.

Biden said while being sworn in ""This is Americaís day, this is democracyís day, the day of history and hope. Today we celebrate a triumph, not of a candidate, but of a cause. We have learned again that democracy is precious democracy is fragile. At this hour my friends, Democracy has prevailed.""

Biden was one of 77 Senators to vote for the Iraq war(2003). He even championed a motion in order to persuade others who were against the invasion to support it.

Is he a hypocrite and fake or will he stick by his words of democracy previaling and give the Iraqi people the same respect or does he prefer browns to be occupied rather than have democratic freedom?

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man campaigned for busing ...

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There is no way the Gulf nations would want the US to withdraw and leave it open for Iran. Esp now that they have recognised Israel there will be massive pressure from them on the US to not leave Iraq. I expect another massive arms deal worth billions to bribe the US to stay. Mark my words.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nope.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Biden and even Obama is a hypocrite. There is no democratic values in both of them. Both conspired to destroy democracies and regime change in several countries, and it is not the end. I am guaranteeing you all that atleast 1 war and 2 regime changes would be done by Biden administration in the next 3 years. You can tag this post. I infact am hearing rumours of troops being stationed in Georgia now and additional troops added to Afghanistan (instead of pulling them all out by April-2021, as per Afghan Peace Accords).

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    There is no way the Gulf nations would want the US to withdraw and leave it open for Iran. Esp now that they have recognised Israel there will be massive pressure from them on the US to not leave Iraq. I expect another massive arms deal worth billions to bribe the US to stay. Mark my words.
    Cant argue against this.

But surely Biden who has been harping on about how important democracy is , should accept the democratic decision of the Iraqi people & parliament to withdraw?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Biden and even Obama is a hypocrite. There is no democratic values in both of them. Both conspired to destroy democracies and regime change in several countries, and it is not the end. I am guaranteeing you all that atleast 1 war and 2 regime changes would be done by Biden administration in the next 3 years. You can tag this post. I infact am hearing rumours of troops being stationed in Georgia now and additional troops added to Afghanistan (instead of pulling them all out by April-2021, as per Afghan Peace Accords).
    I though he was a liberal person, caring about rights for others? He cares about brown & black people for equal rights?

Or is he wanting Yankee troops occupying Iraq and Afghanistan in order for them to be ready & present if and when he decides its time for a war with Iran?

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden was rambling on how Russia interfered with the 2016 election and democracy was under attack.

Now he's won, there was no foreign interference and democracy has prevailed.

Hypocrite indeed.

As for Iraq, Biden was championing for war, we know the rest. He also supported every war as VP between 200x to 2016. Cannot believe the people voted for a warmongering President.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Biden was rambling on how Russia interfered with the 2016 election and democracy was under attack.

Now he's won, there was no foreign interference and democracy has prevailed.

Hypocrite indeed.

As for Iraq, Biden was championing for war, we know the rest. He also supported every war as VP between 200x to 2016. Cannot believe the people voted for a warmongering President.
    It seems sleepy Joe is a champion of democracy as long as he becomes President. He hasnt mentioned giving democratic rights to dozens of nations and people occupied around the world, mainly due to US policies.

His son Beau Biden 'served' more than once in Iraq, Biden himself visited the occupied land championing his occuyping troops. His son died years later and Biden still speaks of his bravery in Iraq. The guy is a fake , a phony and a warmonger.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Cant argue against this.

But surely Biden who has been harping on about how important democracy is , should accept the democratic decision of the Iraqi people & parliament to withdraw?
    For the US democracy only works when it's their interest. Iraq does not want the US in Iraq as they're Shia majority and close to Iran which ofcourse the Americans would never want. I do expect their power to erode though, I think China will exert themselves more this next decade

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden is basically a moderate Republican, so I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the case.

However, I don't think he'll assassinate top-ranking generals like Trump did with Suleimani. Biden has a horrible track record, and a large proportion those who voted for him only did so because he was seen as the lesser of two evils.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems sleepy Joe is a champion of democracy as long as he becomes President. He hasnt mentioned giving democratic rights to dozens of nations and people occupied around the world, mainly due to US policies.

His son Beau Biden 'served' more than once in Iraq, Biden himself visited the occupied land championing his occuyping troops. His son died years later and Biden still speaks of his bravery in Iraq. The guy is a fake , a phony and a warmonger.
    Biden announced a number of EOs to reverse Trump's policies. Iran deal and China tarrifs were not announced. His son is a front man for sleepy Joe's dodgy dealings.

Biden has Iran in sight.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Last year Iraq's parliament voted for US troops to leave their country. There is no longer any thought of Iraqis wanting Americans to occupy their land.

Biden said while being sworn in ""This is America’s day, this is democracy’s day, the day of history and hope. Today we celebrate a triumph, not of a candidate, but of a cause. We have learned again that democracy is precious democracy is fragile. At this hour my friends, Democracy has prevailed.""

Biden was one of 77 Senators to vote for the Iraq war(2003). He even championed a motion in order to persuade others who were against the invasion to support it.

Is he a hypocrite and fake or will he stick by his words of democracy previaling and give the Iraqi people the same respect or does he prefer browns to be occupied rather than have democratic freedom?
    Occupied, my foot. The Iraqi government asked USA to send troops and aircraft to help them fight ISIL. Several other Western governments are helping the Iraqi government too.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For the US democracy only works when it's their interest. Iraq does not want the US in Iraq as they're Shia majority and close to Iran which ofcourse the Americans would never want. I do expect their power to erode though, I think China will exert themselves more this next decade
    So Biden is a liar or at best hypocrite. You cannot champion democracy but only for your own people.

Yes mostly Shia but the parliament inc Sunnis all voted to removal of US troops. From day 1, the invasions of Iraq, Libya and other nations was more to do with protecting Israel.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Occupied, my foot. The Iraqi government asked USA to send troops and aircraft to help them fight ISIL. Several other Western governments are helping the Iraqi government too.
    There was no ISIL or ISIS in 2003.

You have failed to address the key point, please try. Iraqi parliament has voted for US to leave. Why havent they and will they now we have Biden the hero of democracy?

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have failed to address the key point, please try. Iraqi parliament has voted for US to leave. Why havent they and will they now we have Biden the hero of democracy?
    There were no WMDs either!

Not a single supporter of warmongering Presidents supports the withdrawal of troops in Iraq, or will condemn and support war criminal trials of Jnr Bush and Tony Blair. No, they are happy to accept the loss of 100000s innocent lives for the sake of democracy but weep when Covid 19 kills a few hundred a day.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There were no WMDs either!

Not a single supporter of warmongering Presidents supports the withdrawal of troops in Iraq, or will condemn and support war criminal trials of Jnr Bush and Tony Blair. No, they are happy to accept the loss of 100000s innocent lives for the sake of democracy but weep when Covid 19 kills a few hundred a day.
    @Robert was in tears watching Biden swearing his oaths. Not sure how he will be able to defend this or perhaps he thinks the same as Biden, democracy for him and his party but the rest can suffer in war and destruction within their own lands.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So Biden is a liar or at best hypocrite. You cannot champion democracy but only for your own people.

Yes mostly Shia but the parliament inc Sunnis all voted to removal of US troops. From day 1, the invasions of Iraq, Libya and other nations was more to do with protecting Israel.
    That's what I meant. Without US interference Iraq and Iran would be closer as both are Shia. Which would not only be unacceptable to the US but also their Gulf partners. So there is no way they will leave. As for democracy, all these slogans have been lies for decades. The US is happy supporting vile dictators from Latin America to the Middle East to Africa when it suits them.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Robert was in tears watching Biden swearing his oaths. Not sure how he will be able to defend this or perhaps he thinks the same as Biden, democracy for him and his party but the rest can suffer in war and destruction within their own lands.
    You've highlighted a crucial point. If someone cares for human life then reagardless of where innocent lives are lost, there should be consistency.

In the West the majority are conditioned by the media to only care for their own countrymen but not abroad.

Iraq 2003 turned out to be a war driven by - wait for this - FAKE NEW and a personal agenda. Almost 20 years on, US will never pull out troops from Iraq (though Trump did reduce troops in Iraq and Afghanistan).

The worst part? Iraq was never involved in 9/11. The 'official' 9/11 report concluded this. Not to mention the Chilcot report which was delayed for years because politicians redatcted information.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's what I meant. Without US interference Iraq and Iran would be closer as both are Shia. Which would not only be unacceptable to the US but also their Gulf partners. So there is no way they will leave. As for democracy, all these slogans have been lies for decades. The US is happy supporting vile dictators from Latin America to the Middle East to Africa when it suits them.
    I think he told so many lies even for his own domestic audience, strange how some are so easily fooled thinking this guy is somehow here to provide justice to all. These poor people have been fooled by him too.

Thousands of asylum seekers stranded in border cities for more than a year under the Trump-era MPP have been told to stay put.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5bm...DSKExk2IACxdWw

You've highlighted a crucial point. If someone cares for human life then reagardless of where innocent lives are lost, there should be consistency.

In the West the majority are conditioned by the media to only care for their own countrymen but not abroad.

Iraq 2003 turned out to be a war driven by - wait for this - FAKE NEW and a personal agenda. Almost 20 years on, US will never pull out troops from Iraq (though Trump did reduce troops in Iraq and Afghanistan).

The worst part? Iraq was never involved in 9/11. The 'official' 9/11 report concluded this. Not to mention the Chilcot report which was delayed for years because politicians redatcted information.

Biden knew there was no WMD's, he knew Iraq had nothing to do with 911, he knows no Afghani is a threat to his country. He knows Israel is oppressing people against democracy. He knows Cubans want to live in peace without US interference but he only wants them to suffer more. His own friends Antifa have been rioting for days now since his oath but suddenly CNN and his party have gone mute. Cat got their tounge?

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think he told so many lies even for his own domestic audience, strange how some are so easily fooled thinking this guy is somehow here to provide justice to all. These poor people have been fooled by him too.

Biden knew there was no WMD's, he knew Iraq had nothing to do with 911, he knows no Afghani is a threat to his country. He knows Israel is oppressing people against democracy. He knows Cubans want to live in peace without US interference but he only wants them to suffer more. His own friends Antifa have been rioting for days now since his oath but suddenly CNN and his party have gone mute. Cat got their tounge?
    If you recall, with respect to CNN, they kept having COVID-19 ticket on their website with deaths, infections, etc. since the pandemic started till Nov-3rd election result date. Since the result came out, the ticker has been missing.

I notice Dawn do the same thing too

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spot on, yet Trump was depicted the evil racist, despite his predecessors waging war on nations for no reason other than personal and Zionist agenda. The real racists.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you recall, with respect to CNN, they kept having COVID-19 ticket on their website with deaths, infections, etc. since the pandemic started till Nov-3rd election result date. Since the result came out, the ticker has been missing.

I notice Dawn do the same thing too
    Yes I do but didnt realise it's been taken down, Wow! Seem a deliberate attempt to paint Trump as the one to blame for those deaths. Now Biden has said the toll go up by another 250,000 while the CDC have said another 100k in a few more weeks. He wont be even questioned properly but will blame Trump along with his CNN buddies. The man is a total fraud in every aspect.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I do but didnt realise it's been taken down, Wow! Seem a deliberate attempt to paint Trump as the one to blame for those deaths. Now Biden has said the toll go up by another 250,000 while the CDC have said another 100k in a few more weeks. He wont be even questioned properly but will blame Trump along with his CNN buddies. The man is a total fraud in every aspect.
    It adds further evidence of the media agenda against Trump.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Robert Sorry if you missed this but please confirm you respect Iraqi soverignty and democracy but agree Biden should also do so by pulling the occupying troops out of their country? Or is it onlyl democray for the white western world but the brown eastern world can be occupied, bombed, sanctioned, oppressed and controlled by the good guys, the western nations?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It isn’t 2003. The situation has changed. In 2014 the Iraqi gov asked USA and allies for help in defeating ISIL. In January 2020 the Iraqi gov asked the Americans to leave. Trump initially refused but then started draw-down. USA and Spain have handed air bases back to the Iraqi government. I believe the deployment is down to 3000.

I don’t know what Biden will do - some sort of deployment may be considered necessary as a buffer against Iran.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Robert Sorry if you missed this but please confirm you respect Iraqi soverignty and democracy but agree Biden should also do so by pulling the occupying troops out of their country? Or is it onlyl democray for the white western world but the brown eastern world can be occupied, bombed, sanctioned, oppressed and controlled by the good guys, the western nations?
    I would say so. I guess it depends on what Iran does next as I said.

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn’t 2003. The situation has changed. In 2014 the Iraqi gov asked USA and allies for help in defeating ISIL. In January 2020 the Iraqi gov asked the Americans to leave. Trump initially refused but then started draw-down. USA and Spain have handed air bases back to the Iraqi government. I believe the deployment is down to 3000.

I don’t know what Biden will do - some sort of deployment may be considered necessary as a buffer against Iran.
    Unsure if it's necessary to deploy any troops in Iran. They'll sign the nuclear agreement again that Trump left. Biden was definitely a war hawk in his day, but I think he knows that his base will turn against him if he starts any new wars. So he'll probably do the right thing for the wrong reasons.

The reason for the huge tensions in Iran are due to Trump scrapping he nuclear agreement despite Iran following it to a tee, and because he executed their top general despite the US fighting with him against ISIS. For such an anti-war president, he sure loves to escalate.

The US had a great chance with Bernie Sanders, or even Andrew Yang, and they squandered it. Their last president was a crazy, insecure, conspiratorial reality TV star, and their current president is a moderate Republican masquerading as a democrat, who said he'd veto Medicare for All and has pledged his allegiance to Israel. Ah, what could have been.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knew it. Iran is now a target and the public falling for it.

@Robert do you agree with Trump pulling out of the Iran deal?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    Unsure if it's necessary to deploy any troops in Iran. They'll sign the nuclear agreement again that Trump left. Biden was definitely a war hawk in his day, but I think he knows that his base will turn against him if he starts any new wars. So he'll probably do the right thing for the wrong reasons.

The reason for the huge tensions in Iran are due to Trump scrapping he nuclear agreement despite Iran following it to a tee, and because he executed their top general despite the US fighting with him against ISIS. For such an anti-war president, he sure loves to escalate.

The US had a great chance with Bernie Sanders, or even Andrew Yang, and they squandered it. Their last president was a crazy, insecure, conspiratorial reality TV star, and their current president is a moderate Republican masquerading as a democrat, who said he'd veto Medicare for All and has pledged his allegiance to Israel. Ah, what could have been.
    Biden as a moderate Republican is actually a very accurate description. I knew they'd sabotage Sanders, which they did. And sadly don't think Sanders will fight for another election.

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden as a moderate Republican is actually a very accurate description. I knew they'd sabotage Sanders, which they did. And sadly don't think Sanders will fight for another election.
    Very true, he was one of the few good politicians left. Very strange to see the Trump cheerleaders on this forum, many of which would have stormed the Capitol if they were US citizens, it seems.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No war was the only positive thing from Trump’s tenure. I still deem him unfit to rule a house, let alone a whole country.

Biden would’ve been a perfect choice for dems. Sorry but Biden is just another war mongerer like bush and Obama.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No war was the only positive thing from Trumpís tenure. I still deem him unfit to rule a house, let alone a whole country.

Biden wouldíve been a perfect choice for dems. Sorry but Biden is just another war mongerer like bush and Obama.
    You mean Bernie would had been perfect,yes.
    How is the keystone news being handled in your province?

I see many across social media saying, people need to evolve etc.. what they donít realize is this will create even more disenfranchised folks.
    Last edited by JaDed; 24th January 2021 at 05:31.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Occupied since 2003.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post

I see many across social media saying, people need to evolve etc.. what they donít realize is this will create even more disenfranchised folks.
    Bernie was on the verge of beating Clinton in the DNC nomination back in 2016 and was cheated out of the nomination.

Bernie was on the verge on becoming the DNC nomination in 2020 until Biden came out of retirement and went into the basement.

Anyone who believes the political establishement is a fair process in the USA needs a reality check.

Corrupt to the hilt.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No war was the only positive thing from Trump’s tenure. I still deem him unfit to rule a house, let alone a whole country.

Biden would’ve been a perfect choice for dems. Sorry but Biden is just another war mongerer like bush and Obama.
    Bernie was painted as a socialist; yet many Americans pick up the social security checks on a weekly basis.

Biden is not the perfect choice; he too is unfit mentally, he is literally losing his mind.

The Republican senators (50 of them) will make life difficult for Biden. Impeaching Trump could harm Republicans chances of maintaining the lions share of 75M votes for the Republican party.

Impeach Trump, and they risk losing a fair chunk of the votes.

The game has only just begun.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see many across social media saying, people need to evolve etc.. what they don’t realize is this will create even more disenfranchised folks.
    Well in all honestly we all were expecting it. It has everything to do with politics and almost nothing to do with environment. TC energy is powering the pipeline with renewables, canadian oil and gas is #1 when it comes to emissions and environmental standards, yet they see this hate. 15,000 jobs are affected as a result of this over some myth that pipeline is bad and oil by rail is fine (they still transport it by rail).

So yeah, mood is very bad, some people like giannis is rejoicing over job losses where where majority while collar workers are visible minority.

In regards to the industry, they have 3 pipelines in operation (line 3, line 5, tmx) apart from the old keystone. So it does fulfill the bottleneck. Since demand is projected to increase this decade, a 4th pipeline is required and that is where KXL was beneficial. Well, I honestly don’t blame Biden, unfortunately Canada isn’t so divided right now and there is nothing but politics played at the expense of people’s jobs. If Canadians are like this why blame some other country?

Jagmeet talks about green jobs but he has no clue what that is. Green Party talks about the same yet they don’t have solution. You can’t export “green energy”, it is merely localized based on what the source is. There is room for all types of every, but shunning one down is just pathetic. I feel people are not educated enough on this topic, hence they just read what social media says and they become “experts”.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bernie was painted as a socialist; yet many Americans pick up the social security checks on a weekly basis.

Biden is not the perfect choice; he too is unfit mentally, he is literally losing his mind.

The Republican senators (50 of them) will make life difficult for Biden. Impeaching Trump could harm Republicans chances of maintaining the lions share of 75M votes for the Republican party.

Impeach Trump, and they risk losing a fair chunk of the votes.

The game has only just begun.
    Trump did some good that I liked but I think he is not mentally fit to rule even a house, let alone a country. North America is way more divided because of him. It is good if he is impeached so he can never be back.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post

I didnít say troops will be deployed in Iran. That would start a war. But remember that Iran attacked US troops in Iraq with rocket fire in retaliation fir the assassination of the beloved General by Trump.

I would expect Biden to reimpose US support for the Iran nuclear deal that Trump pulled out of.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Knew it. Iran is now a target and the public falling for it.

@Robert do you agree with Trump pulling out of the Iran deal?
    No, it was the usual transactional thinking by Trump. Iran was playing ball with the West. Then Trump destabilised the situation with the broken deal and the assassination of the beloved General.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnít say troops will be deployed in Iran. That would start a war. But remember that Iran attacked US troops in Iraq with rocket fire in retaliation fir the assassination of the beloved General by Trump.

I would expect Biden to reimpose US support for the Iran nuclear deal that Trump pulled out of.
    It all stems from American regime change in Iran during the 50s when a democratically elected leader of Iran was ousted in favour of a USA puppet.

You cannot put blame on Iran over a few rockets, USA's love for regime change is the root cause of this, and 70 years on, the West still blames Iran and views them as the bogeyman.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It all stems from American regime change in Iran during the 50s when a democratically elected leader of Iran was ousted in favour of a USA puppet.

You cannot put blame on Iran over a few rockets, USA's love for regime change is the root cause of this, and 70 years on, the West still blames Iran and views them as the bogeyman.
    I know about Mossadeq, MI6 helped the coup because Anglo-Iranian Oil Company was about to be nationalised. They have hated UK Gov ever since.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know about Mossadeq, MI6 helped the coup because Anglo-Iranian Oil Company was about to be nationalised. They have hated UK Gov ever since.
    At the behest of Truman.

So it's not Iran that has to play ball, it's the West.

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t say troops will be deployed in Iran. That would start a war. But remember that Iran attacked US troops in Iraq with rocket fire in retaliation fir the assassination of the beloved General by Trump.

I think Biden has confirmed he will reinstate the deal, which is very good. Not a fan at all, but re-joining the Paris Climate Agreement and the Iran Deal are both good things.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well in all honestly we all were expecting it. It has everything to do with politics and almost nothing to do with environment. TC energy is powering the pipeline with renewables, canadian oil and gas is #1 when it comes to emissions and environmental standards, yet they see this hate. 15,000 jobs are affected as a result of this over some myth that pipeline is bad and oil by rail is fine (they still transport it by rail).

So yeah, mood is very bad, some people like giannis is rejoicing over job losses where where majority while collar workers are visible minority.

In regards to the industry, they have 3 pipelines in operation (line 3, line 5, tmx) apart from the old keystone. So it does fulfill the bottleneck. Since demand is projected to increase this decade, a 4th pipeline is required and that is where KXL was beneficial. Well, I honestly don’t blame Biden, unfortunately Canada isn’t so divided right now and there is nothing but politics played at the expense of people’s jobs. If Canadians are like this why blame some other country?

Jagmeet talks about green jobs but he has no clue what that is. Green Party talks about the same yet they don’t have solution. You can’t export “green energy”, it is merely localized based on what the source is. There is room for all types of every, but shunning one down is just pathetic. I feel people are not educated enough on this topic, hence they just read what social media says and they become “experts”.
    Thanks for the detailed post I can see no one cares unless their job gets affected. I think if Quebec and BC don't create such a fuss about pipelines this wouldn't be such a big issue.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the detailed post I can see no one cares unless their job gets affected. I think if Quebec and BC don't create such a fuss about pipelines this wouldn't be such a big issue.
    Pipeline is being built in Bc, but that’s the natural gas one, since their asset is involved in it. Trust me, it’s all politics, and nothing else. There is no science in disapproving northern gateway.

QC plays the environment card still but still doesn’t realize Canada isn’t #1 in terms of emission reductions. Yet their leaders are paid under the table by saudis to purchase their oil and reject such pipelines as it disturbs Saudi’s market share. Quebec just wants money and that’s all, be it from saudis or in equalization payments.

Oil & gas still accounts for 72% of Canada’s exports, 85% of it goes to US. So if the federal govt wants to finish off trillion dollar debt that we are at now, they need to invest in such infrastructure. All I see is arguments and fights between provinces, and nothing else. If this was US or any other nation (communist or not) it would’ve been approved and built 10 years ago.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would say so. I guess it depends on what Iran does next as I said.
    Say so? If Chinese and Russian soldiers invaded Britain because they were more powerful, you'd be in uproar but seem hesitant to call an illegal occupation out. Iran can jump up and down or do twirls, the Yanks and their lapdogs UK, Europe have no right to occupy anyones land. The western nations arent the worlds police but the opposite, their history and current policies,invasions such the worlds biggest criminals.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pipeline is being built in Bc, but thatís the natural gas one, since their asset is involved in it. Trust me, itís all politics, and nothing else. There is no science in disapproving northern gateway.

QC plays the environment card still but still doesnít realize Canada isnít #1 in terms of emission reductions. Yet their leaders are paid under the table by saudis to purchase their oil and reject such pipelines as it disturbs Saudiís market share. Quebec just wants money and thatís all, be it from saudis or in equalization payments.

Oil & gas still accounts for 72% of Canadaís exports, 85% of it goes to US. So if the federal govt wants to finish off trillion dollar debt that we are at now, they need to invest in such infrastructure. All I see is arguments and fights between provinces, and nothing else. If this was US or any other nation (communist or not) it wouldíve been approved and built 10 years ago.
    I meant Canada is #1 in emission reduction. Was a typo @JaDed

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I meant Canada is #1 in emission reduction. Was a typo @JaDed
    Got it bro, as i said before this is where I feel Norway is smarter than Canada, guess being divided into provinces has its issues.

Canada has so much potential, whatís your opinion on Hydrogen economy , apparently Alberta had got excited about it in early 2000s but it didnít come out and now it is.. esp coz Japanese automakers

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got it bro, as i said before this is where I feel Norway is smarter than Canada, guess being divided into provinces has its issues.

Canada has so much potential, what’s your opinion on Hydrogen economy , apparently Alberta had got excited about it in early 2000s but it didn’t come out and now it is.. esp coz Japanese automakers
    Well there are quite a few ways to extract hydrogen. The best source in the world remains natural gas, which Qatar, Canada, Iran even Pakistan (mildly developed) has abundant of. The next is through your normal oil extraction. A permeable membrane in inserted into the well and it extracts hydrogen through hydo carbon when pumped out (vague explanation but there is a lot of mass transfer language would be used). The next is through electrolysis. This is absolutely weird but interesting at the same time. Water (yes water) is used to separate hydrogen from oxygen (requires crazy amount of energy). So if you want to extract hydrogen that will give you 10 MW in power, you need like 9 MW to extract it. It also uses clean water (essential source for humans) to produce energy. So this may not be economically viable as it required a lot of energy to produce just a bit more, and also uses water.

I say invest in stocks that is natural gas producer, rather than these new technologies. I admit, natural gas is the fuel of the future. Canada has been operating natural gas powered buses since like early 2000s. So it is the right technology.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well there are quite a few ways to extract hydrogen. The best source in the world remains natural gas, which Qatar, Canada, Iran even Pakistan (mildly developed) has abundant of. The next is through your normal oil extraction. A permeable membrane in inserted into the well and it extracts hydrogen through hydo carbon when pumped out (vague explanation but there is a lot of mass transfer language would be used). The next is through electrolysis. This is absolutely weird but interesting at the same time. Water (yes water) is used to separate hydrogen from oxygen (requires crazy amount of energy). So if you want to extract hydrogen that will give you 10 MW in power, you need like 9 MW to extract it. It also uses clean water (essential source for humans) to produce energy. So this may not be economically viable as it required a lot of energy to produce just a bit more, and also uses water.

I say invest in stocks that is natural gas producer, rather than these new technologies. I admit, natural gas is the fuel of the future. Canada has been operating natural gas powered buses since like early 2000s. So it is the right technology.
    Thanks for detailed reply!

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Biden the champ of democracy has now confirmed he doesnt support Int law or democratic rights for others, only his chums on CNN.

Biden will not adhere to Int law, as he will continue calling Jerusalem as Israels capital, not moving his embassy out.

Since Bidens arrival the IDF have now stated they are training for an attack on Iran.

Sleepy Joe seems to be killer Joe.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    UK jets destroy Daesh cells in Iraq
    https://www.arabnews.com/node/1802091/middle-east

Biden admin likely to keep US troops in Afghanistan amid escalating violence, stalled talks
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=75547504

The champion of democracy, the supporter of BLM and minority rights changes policies to continue blood shedding and war in lands where the people DONT want him, his cronie allies and his invading troops.

Warmonger is truly back in action.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Say so? If Chinese and Russian soldiers invaded Britain because they were more powerful, you'd be in uproar but seem hesitant to call an illegal occupation out. Iran can jump up and down or do twirls, the Yanks and their lapdogs UK, Europe have no right to occupy anyones land. The western nations arent the worlds police but the opposite, their history and current policies,invasions such the worlds biggest criminals.
    I'd be enlisting into HM Armed Forces, and hoping for help from NATO.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd be enlisting into HM Armed Forces, and hoping for help from NATO.
    This is how almost all Iraqis and most Afghans feel. Please give them the same respect and right of sovereignty of their own land. Every invader is now a legitimate target for self defence. No invader is a hero.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This is how almost all Iraqis and most Afghans feel. Please give them the same respect and right of sovereignty of their own land. Every invader is now a legitimate target for self defence. No invader is a hero.
    For your analogy to make sense, UK Gov would have had to have invited these hypothetical Russians or Chinese onto British soil to help deal with an insurgency.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For your analogy to make sense, UK Gov would have had to have invited these hypothetical Russians or Chinese onto British soil to help deal with an insurgency.
    There was no invite from Iraq in 2003. Lets say it how it is, Western forces have occupied Iraq since 2003 and now use Iraq's request for help as a pretext to extend their occupation.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nobody invited the Yanks and their lapdogs into Afg or Iraq.

Even if you disagree, you cannot deny they dont want Brits and Yanks in their lands now. So why dont they leave or do you think the white man can do what he likes?

Btw I doubt you would take up arms at your age if the Chinese/Russians invade. Most Brits are fat and lazy now, they wouldnt do what the Afghans have been doing for thousands of years, sending invaders back or burying them in the ground.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if you disagree, you cannot deny they dont want Brits and Yanks in their lands now. So why dont they leave or do you think the white man can do what he likes?

Btw I doubt you would take up arms at your age if the Chinese/Russians invade. Most Brits are fat and lazy now, they wouldnt do what the Afghans have been doing for thousands of years, sending invaders back or burying them in the ground.
    I would agree that USA,UK dont have no right being in Iraq or Afghanistan. I have stated this multiple times. As the poster above said "no invader is a hero". I think that applies to the western imperialist and their shoddy record. Also applies to Ottomans or the invaders of Spain.
    Coming to the 2nd part its delusional statement "sending invaders back or burying them in the ground" These western armies ( wrongly so )bombed Afghanistan to the Stone Age. What do you want them to do , put afghanistan in their pockets and take it back with them? Fat lazy brits can bomb them from 1000s of miles away. Its an absurd statement to make , with no link to ground realities.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I am “most Brits” am I? Know me, do you? Think I would watch my land get invaded and my womenfolk raped, do you?

But it won’t happen as UK has nuclear weapons and is part of NATO. I am much more likely to meet my fate in a car crash or from COVID.

Some two dozen nations (several not “white”) are deployed in Iraq, helping their army fight Daesh. Shall all those nations leave? Want Daesh to come back, do you? Muslims dying ok with you, as long as other Muslims do the killing? If not, how would you end the Iraqi Civil War?

Pakistan military is deployed in many nations in Africa on UN peacekeeping missions. I guess that is neo-imperialism to you?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemp View Post
    I would agree that USA,UK dont have no right being in Iraq or Afghanistan. I have stated this multiple times. As the poster above said "no invader is a hero". I think that applies to the western imperialist and their shoddy record. Also applies to Ottomans or the invaders of Spain.
    Coming to the 2nd part its delusional statement "sending invaders back or burying them in the ground" These western armies ( wrongly so )bombed Afghanistan to the Stone Age. What do you want them to do , put afghanistan in their pockets and take it back with them? Fat lazy brits can bomb them from 1000s of miles away. Its an absurd statement to make , with no link to ground realities.
    ISAF at least tried to help the Afghans free themselves from the medieval theocracy Taliban that was in control after ten years of occupation by USSR (who were, let us not forget, invited in by the Afghan government).

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, the West admit had they not gotton rid of the likes of Saddam/Gaddafi; Daesh et al wouldn't have spread internationally. These dictators had them under check.

Also I think it's unfair to claim Western forces are akin to peace keepers in Iraq etc. We cannot forget 2003 to 2017 - it was an illegal occupation from the get go.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    To be fair, the West admit had they not gotton rid of the likes of Saddam/Gaddafi; Daesh et al wouldn't have spread internationally. These dictators had them under check.

Also I think it's unfair to claim Western forces are akin to peace keepers in Iraq etc. We cannot forget 2003 to 2017 - it was an illegal occupation from the get go.
    Let us be precise on Libya - the no-fly zone mandated by the UN and supported by the Arab League was to stop Gaddafi slaughtering his own people by air strikes during the Arab Spring. Gaddafi was “gotton rid of” by Libyans.

How do the nations supporting the Iraqi Army (and feeding and clothing and treating injured Iraqis) pull out without Daesh coming back? Having kicked the anthill over in error, surely they have a responsibility to help fix it?

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let us be precise on Libya - the no-fly zone mandated by the UN and supported by the Arab League was to stop Gaddafi slaughtering his own people by air strikes during the Arab Spring. Gaddafi was “gotton rid of” by Libyans.

How do the nations supporting the Iraqi Army (and feeding and clothing and treating injured Iraqis) pull out without Daesh coming back? Having kicked the anthill over in error, surely they have a responsibility to help fix it?
    Daesh didn't exist pre 2003.

Do you think young Iraqis, Syrians, or Libiyans want to grow up to become teachers, engineers, or doctors after seeing their families murdered by Western forces? No, they want to become martyers. The west has ensured this.

Plus if western forces really did want to help Iraq, there was no need to fabricate evidence in 2003. Then you have other nations such as Zimbabwe where its people were victims of a brutal dictator too but nothing to overturn Mugabe. This is why the excuses of instilling democracy and overturning a dictator and liberating people have worn thin.

Western forces never had a backout plan in the ME, it was never their intention to backout. Their goal is Iran. This is the end game.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Daesh didn't exist pre 2003.

Do you think young Iraqis, Syrians, or Libiyans want to grow up to become teachers, engineers, or doctors after seeing their families murdered by Western forces? No, they want to become martyers. The west has ensured this.

Plus if western forces really did want to help Iraq, there was no need to fabricate evidence in 2003. Then you have other nations such as Zimbabwe where its people were victims of a brutal dictator too but nothing to overturn Mugabe. This is why the excuses of instilling democracy and overturning a dictator and liberating people have worn thin.

Western forces never had a backout plan in the ME, it was never their intention to backout. Their goal is Iran. This is the end game.
    Not just Iran, Saudi too. All the ME dictatorships were to be toppled and democracy installed, according to Ken Clarke after he spoke with the American neocons.

But the Iraq operation bogged down and the US leadership has changed three times since.

Given the terrible decision to invade, I think it is only right that the invaders stay to help fix the damage. Yes Daesh were not there in 2003 but they are now, and will come back in force if the multinational deployment leaves.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not just Iran, Saudi too. All the ME dictatorships were to be toppled and democracy installed, according to Ken Clarke after he spoke with the American neocons.

But the Iraq operation bogged down and the US leadership has changed three times since.

Given the terrible decision to invade, I think it is only right that the invaders stay to help fix the damage. Yes Daesh were not there in 2003 but they are now, and will come back in force if the multinational deployment leaves.
    I disagree. The whole problem is this incorrect perception. You really want things to improve and help bring development and prosperity to a country, you can do that without military presence. Military presence itself and the way US and western powers go about installing puppet governments in these countries in indicate they just want a modern day colonized region and not an independently thinking country.

You want to bring democracy to a country then let them do it. You can fund them but there is no use in stoking militant fires there.

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I disagree. The whole problem is this incorrect perception. You really want things to improve and help bring development and prosperity to a country, you can do that without military presence. Military presence itself and the way US and western powers go about installing puppet governments in these countries in indicate they just want a modern day colonized region and not an independently thinking country.

You want to bring democracy to a country then let them do it. You can fund them but there is no use in stoking militant fires there.
    Not if the Iraqi Civil War kicks off again you can’t. Democratic institutions, development and prosperity have to be safeguarded by fire and steel.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Biden the champ of democracy has now confirmed he doesnt support Int law or democratic rights for others, only his chums on CNN.

Biden will not adhere to Int law, as he will continue calling Jerusalem as Israels capital, not moving his embassy out.

Since Bidens arrival the IDF have now stated they are training for an attack on Iran.

Sleepy Joe seems to be killer Joe.
    Bump!

Well killer Joe indeed. Started off by bombing Syria. Not withdrawing troops form Iraq (resolution from Iraqi parliament) and Afghanistan (afghan peace talks resolution).

Biden is a dictator hiding behind the curtain of democracy.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bump!

Well killer Joe indeed. Started off by bombing Syria. Not withdrawing troops form Iraq (resolution from Iraqi parliament) and Afghanistan (afghan peace talks resolution).

Biden is a dictator hiding behind the curtain of democracy.
    The chump of democracy has been in office less than two months and already commiting acts of state terrorism across the globe. Then people wonder why the US is hated so much across the world.