Yasir Shah speaking to the media:

"Its good if you have a quality spinner bowling alongside you, where we would each chip in with 1-2 wickets each as I used to do with Zulfiqar Babar; So in the same way that Nauman is bowling really well here; Whilst he has been bowling well in domestic cricket, the fact is that a player always gets nervous in his debut; But, Nauman has shown no sign of nerves and bowled well so we make a good pair; Sajid Khan may be sitting out this game but he is a good spinner, and has good variations which is good for Pakistan cricket and its good to see good performers in the side"

"We will do our best to come out tomorrow and get South Africa out as soon possible; It would be good for us to win this Test match and the series as we havent won a Test series in recent times - so we will put in our best efforts to win this series"

"I went in to bat at number 11 and it was my desire to stay at the crease for as long as I could and play alongside Nauman who was playing well; Younis Bhai always tells me that because I have scored a Test hundred then I need to challenge myself to play like that again, and do the same in bowling too; So I was trying to concentrate on my batting and when I came to the ground, I did some practice and also did a fair amount of work in the nets in the past few days too; Younis Bhai is always advising the players who come lower down the order as the runs they score are important for the team"

"I am trying to regain my rhythm and as you have seen, I topped the bowling for Pakistan where I got most wickets for my side; In New Zealand, I played one Test and took 3 wickets; So I have been performing well but obviously not in the way where I was taking 5-10 wickets in a game; I have worked hard on my fitness for this series where I have reduced 3-4 Kgs; In this regard, Younis Bhai has really motivated me, where he gave me a target for reducing my weight; So I have fulfilled the commitment I made to him, and you must be seeing that difference in my bowling as well as in my fielding"

"I speak to Mushy bhai about my bowling and also speak to Shane Warne via Twitter on the same matter; Saqlain Bhai has motivated me a lot when he was with us for 5 days"

"Compared to the first innings, there seems to more bounce now and its breaking as well - the pitch was comparatively a little slow in the first innings"

"You cannot take any player easy and their captain and others are still there; We will hope to bowl in the right places and get them out on as low a score as possible"

"Aiden Makram played well today against spin; Last time I played against him in South Africa, there wasnt much spin in the wicket as it supported fast-bowlers"