Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moin Khan "Quetta Gladiators has always provided good youngsters. Hasnain is our product. Naseem Shah, Azam Khan, Saim Ayub and Hassan have played with us. All these products are now at the doors of the national side. Hasnain has already done well with the team. The senior players such as Dale Steyn, Chris Gayle and Cameron Delport will give a big boost to the youngsters in the side"

Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mans needs to lose some weight, the only thing thicc allowed on the cricket field is your bat.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like he'll get the go ahead to bat quite high up the order this season if this Quetta XI is anything to go by. Big chance for him to back up the hype.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming in during the 8th over, big chance for Azam to play a big knock here and build a partnership with Gayle.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly thought Nawaz was the one at fault

Name:  amir1.jpg
Views: 1037
Size:  21.0 KBName:  amir2.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  19.8 KB

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebat View Post
    Clearly thought Nawaz was the one at fault

Views: 1037
Size:  21.0 KBName:  amir2.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  19.8 KB
    The video:

The mix-up between Azam and Nawaz:

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Not the best way to turn down a run!

Name:  297688f1-7317-4a05-877b-f15c8881e059.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  249.9 KB

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Lot to work on for Azam - in terms of his shape.

Name:  b911be98-bb40-4c49-bb6c-9fb953db8d12.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  213.7 KB

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ranatunga & Inzamam looked slim compared to this Azam Khan !

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Useless, only did well in two of ten innings last PSL. Somehow has managed to be the darling of deluded fans. Is fat, obese and a disgrace to the PSL. He is only in the teams because of his daddy.
    Last edited by Saj; 21st February 2021 at 13:30.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I missing something? Why does this kid get so much discussion? He seems pretty average at best?

I mean if he was the son of Wasim Akram, Waqar, Imran Khan or Javed Miandad I'd get it. It's not like Moin Khan was some prolific Pakistani cricketer that fans hope his son would emulate?

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by observer1 View Post
    Am I missing something? Why does this kid get so much discussion? He seems pretty average at best?

I mean if he was the son of Wasim Akram, Waqar, Imran Khan or Javed Miandad I'd get it. It's not like Moin Khan was some prolific Pakistani cricketer that fans hope his son would emulate?
    Coz he is good hitter and there aren't many in domestic, Just need to shed few kilos.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the perfect platform for Azam Khan, set up well by Gayle and Sarfaraz. Walks to the crease in the 14th over, time to show how well he can finish an innings.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does Nawaz get to bat b4 Cutting? His batting is way too overrated by all his team captains.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing shot there.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor again from Azam, just 13 from 9

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolcapri View Post
    Coz he is good hitter and there aren't many in domestic, Just need to shed few kilos.
    He's bang average

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Spoke with a fitness trainer who has worked with Azam Khan and he wasn't very impressed with his work ethic at all.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Spoke with a fitness trainer who has worked with Azam Khan and he wasn't very impressed with his work ethic at all.
    Moin Khan should be the one who should be ridding his son hard to get him fit

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At age 22 its not hard to lose weight with diet and exercise if someone is serious, it becomes harder at later age.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moin should let him play for other team where he can keep wickets also, This will help him to get fitter soon rather than later.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Moin has to be strict with Azam with regards to fitness. he is lucky he got chance with LQ having this fitness, Imagine if someone unknown like him goes to LQ trial, I don't think they will let him in or give hime chance in trial to Bat.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This happens when you treat QG as a goverment job. He is the son of Moin Khan, and Moin Khan is a friend of Nadeem Omer. I see no desire in him to improve himself, he had one year to work on himself.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should first start by losing a couple of stones in weight.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    This happens when you treat QG as a goverment job. He is the son of Moin Khan, and Moin Khan is a friend of Nadeem Omer. I see no desire in him to improve himself, he had one year to work on himself.
    Well this is the danger.

The comfort zone which is at QG, where the coach, skipper and some players know they won't be replaced.......yet.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    he should be knowhere near any real cricket team. Its a disgrace..

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this input. This goes to show what his approach is really like.

Azam Khan in a recent interview openly admitted he would give himself a 2 or 3 out of fitness and that he is aware he needs to work on it. Everyone praised him for admitting it and being open but if he isn't getting results what's the point??? He has had plenty of time to lose weight. No excuses.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post

Azam Khan in a recent interview openly admitted he would give himself a 2 or 3 out of fitness and that he is aware he needs to work on it. Everyone praised him for admitting it and being open but if he isn't getting results what's the point??? He has had plenty of time to lose weight. No excuses.
    I saw him bat the other day and he definitely has ability. But when someone has international cricket in his sights but would rather eat another doughnut, you know he's not serious about the game. Even worse when he comes from international pedigree.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I saw him bat the other day and he definitely has ability. But when someone has international cricket in his sights but would rather eat another doughnut, you know he's not serious about the game. Even worse when he comes from international pedigree.
    Yeah, that interview was really eye-opening. It seems he is aware he needs to lose weight as opposed to being in denial. But saying such good things are made void by not following it through. He needs to lose weight.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His movements are way too slow to be able to get in position to play or hit comfortable especially against the fast bowlers. He is wristy so even if he loses a lot of weight it won't account for loss of his powerhitting. No one apart from Afridi could hit the ball as hard as Imran Nazir did due to his great wristwork and inherently strong timing and he was among the leanest of players to ever play for Pak.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post

Getting praise for saying he needs to lose weight. Haha ridiculous. Then we wonder why Pakistan cricket is towards the bottom of the pile when it comes to fitness.

I wonder given his lack of fitness if he would have had this many chances if he wasn't Moin's son.

I can imagine any other kid being told "oi go and lose a lot of weight then show your face to us"

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting praise for saying he needs to lose weight. Haha ridiculous. Then we wonder why Pakistan cricket is towards the bottom of the pile when it comes to fitness.

I wonder given his lack of fitness if he would have had this many chances if he wasn't Moin's son.

I can imagine any other kid being told "oi go and lose a lot of weight then show your face to us"
    The fact that people praise him for saying he needs to lose weight shows how bad our culture is, in the sense that it's not even a norm. Most fat people are constantly in denial about their weight and say they don't have to do anything.

But the truth is, professional cricketers should never be overweight in the first place.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Weren't you the one who did the interview in the OP? He's lost 32 kilos in the last year and that's pretty commendable. Credit where it's due and the hope is he continues working hard on that. If he fails to do so, then by all means he deserves criticism. Long way to go of course. But I don't really see anyone praising him for empty words.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Weren't you the one who did the interview in the OP?
    No

He's lost 32 kilos in the last year and that's pretty commendable
    Work in progress. Long way to go yet.

Credit where it's due and the hope is he continues working hard on that
    The point some are making is that nobody deserves praise for saying they need to lose weight. The praise comes when they have lost the required weight and become fit and maintained those levels of fitness.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good to acknowledge fitness is an issue but i agree, that's just the first step to a long and serious Journey.

I'm more concerned about the cricket. He is simply not good enough and had he not been the son of Moin Khan, nobody would be talking about him.

Ranatunga and Inzamam were not the slimmest, but were more than good batsmen for their team.

Even today, Rohit Sharma has serious weight issues however you can't argue with his batting ability.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azam khan is due a big innings

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by observer1 View Post
    It's good to acknowledge fitness is an issue but i agree, that's just the first step to a long and serious Journey.

I'm more concerned about the cricket. He is simply not good enough and had he not been the son of Moin Khan, nobody would be talking about him.

Ranatunga and Inzamam were not the slimmest, but were more than good batsmen for their team.

Even today, Rohit Sharma has serious weight issues however you can't argue with his batting ability.
    An unfit Rohit is not a balloon like Azam. Rohit has worked really hard before Australia series, doesn't have the tummy anymore.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Weren't you the one who did the interview in the OP? He's lost 32 kilos in the last year and that's pretty commendable. Credit where it's due and the hope is he continues working hard on that. If he fails to do so, then by all means he deserves criticism. Long way to go of course. But I don't really see anyone praising him for empty words.
    He's lost 32kg and he still looks like that?

Just wow.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    He's lost 32kg and he still looks like that?

Just wow.
    Yeah I think he was 140 before and now 108.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4740 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    @Saj Perhaps that extra flab is where he gets his power from ? His awareness overall is horrible though, always gets out after a couple of fancy shots

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Yeah I think he was 140 before and now 108.
    That was before 2020 PSL, after a year I have seen no improvement.
    Last edited by shah_1; 24th February 2021 at 21:31.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Saj Perhaps that extra flab is where he gets his power from ? His awareness overall is horrible though, always gets out after a couple of fancy shots
    Might just be fatigue, I saw him having to run a few in his last innings, when you are carrying that amount of flab it can't be easy. When you are tired your judgement goes.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I'm no fitness trainer, but carrying that excess weight can't be good for his knees and ankles.

Who knows maybe by further improving his fitness that may improve his running between the wickets, his fielding and maybe his batting also.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He should leave a few stones

Hard to get a handle on this double edged sword

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again the stage is set perfectly for him to explode today. His captain set at the other end, 7 overs to go and he's got his eye in now.

Scores of 17 and 13 so far in PSL 6, got to show what he can do

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has just pulled Wahab Riaz 98m out of the stadium. Wow

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    This was the dive of the century!

Name:  7d834362-e5e1-42e2-bed7-f65c71398df8.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  181.0 KB

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now a 4 and 6 against Mujeeb. He can certainly strike a ball

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Some pictures of Azam to remember!

Name:  8d911a89-3ebe-49d6-9eea-a2ce8f348a2c.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  341.8 KBName:  f004e93b-4b16-4eea-b89f-9efcc97cbb5b.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  430.9 KBName:  d29647b6-0503-4780-bae7-a3d2ca8c7b84.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  270.0 KB

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very well made 47 from 26 today, finally showed a glimpse of how well he can strike the ball, part of a brilliant 105 run partnership with his captain, who made sure he ran hard.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He shouldn't be in the team unless he delivers consistently for a whole PSL season. Last season he had two good knocks to speak of then flopped afterwards.

He needs to lose weight as well.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azam's 98m six:

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for some opposition secrets

Views: 686
Size:  427.1 KB

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Even Wahab Riaz was batting like Viv Richards on the pitch today.

I want to see what Azam does when things are tough.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How easy did he hit wahab for that monster hopefully he continues to perform

Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Lot to work on for Azam - in terms of his shape.

Name:  b911be98-bb40-4c49-bb6c-9fb953db8d12.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  213.7 KB
    Rather than stone unturned he needs to shed a stone or two

Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    He shouldn't be in the team unless he delivers consistently for a whole PSL season. Last season he had two good knocks to speak of then flopped afterwards.

He needs to lose weight as well.
    He needs atleast couple of first class season. PSL shouldn't decide the selection.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really poor stuff from Azam. At the crease in the powerplay due to some early wickets and let his side down with a very stupid shot

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really poor stuff from Azam. At the crease in the powerplay due to some early wickets and let his side down with a very stupid shot
    A very tame dismissal from the power hitter

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    daddy's lil hero, i think getting fast tracked into domestic is his trophy... he should be happy with the t20 leagues and moolah he is getting...

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A few sixes are being applauded like he's been scoring centuries or the bar has been set pretty low for him.

Haider Ali has done way better than him till now in a similar role.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another below par showing from him, just 17 runs from 10 balls

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
Views: 436
Size:  224.6 KB

Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see those who were calling for his inclusion into the t20 side are now quiet.
    He is not ready and needs to bat and bat in first class cricket to develop his game.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    The more I watch the lad, the more I believe that he needs to lose a lot more weight.

Watching him in the field is painful.

He struggles to do even the most basic things whilst fielding.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It would be a massive indictment of the standard of cricket in Pakistan if Azam Khan finds himself selected for international cricket any time soon. It's mindboggling how he can realistically be in the selectors' thoughts with his lack of fitness and experience.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    In terms of his performance so far at the PSL.

An average of 19.60 and 98 runs in 5 innings isn't great.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Based on his domestic average, that is not a surprise.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Apart from that six against Wahab, he hasn't really looked earth shattering with the bat. Sharjeel inspite of his fatty nature has looked much more solid compared to him.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another below par showing from him, just 17 runs from 10 balls

But but but the strike rate is 170 .. at least he didnít tuk tuk

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it drop worthy, or is he the anchor of the playing 11... i doubt daddy will drop his baby... akhir ghar bhi jaana hai...

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think talk of his selection was just hype. He hasnít done anything of substance so far, his fitness as atrocious, his running between the wickets is at the very best below average, and he seems to buckle under pressure.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still can't believe how posters here were hyping this guy to the moon before the start of the tournament. He looked worse than Sharjeel on the field and that's saying something!

With the bat there is absolutely nothing special about him. He plays one quickfire innings of 40+ in 5 games. Rest of the time his woeful technique and complete lack of footwork gets badly exposed.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    A few sixes are being applauded like he's been scoring centuries or the bar has been set pretty low for him.

Haider Ali has done way better than him till now in a similar role.
    I know right?

The guy's very poor, has done absolutely nothing barring 3-4 times in about 15 innings. He has no domestic record. Its absolutely shocking he was being put in those ridiculous fantasy line up posts on PP in selection threads.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing him on the field is pure cringe. You don't want anyone with that physique anywhere near cricket at any level. Not even at gully level.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The men’s national selection committee has invited Azam Khan and Sohaib Maqsood at the National High Performance Centre in Lahore as the selectors continue to reward the top domestic performers and expand the pool of players. The pair will work with the world-renowned NHPC coaches.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The men’s national selection committee has invited Azam Khan and Sohaib Maqsood at the National High Performance Centre in Lahore as the selectors continue to reward the top domestic performers and expand the pool of players. The pair will work with the world-renowned NHPC coaches.
    Good for them

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    They have arrived!

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    It appears that the PCB has lost faith in the likes of Sharjeel and Azam Khan being mature responsible adults who can be trusted to put in the work to lose weight, get fitter on their own and now want to personally baby sit, monitor them their selves to ensure that they are working actively to get fitter