Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 152
  1. #1
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    28,403
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    “Was captured by Indian special forces and tranquilised”: Dubai Princess

    Daughter of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohamad bin Rashid Al Maktoum has said that she was captured by Indian special forces three years ago on a boat off the coast of India and that she was tranquilised and carried onto a private jet.

    According to a report by the Times of India, Princess Lateefa was captured despite kicking and screaming that she was seeking political asylum.

    In the first video footage seen of Latifa since she was sent back to Dubai, the 35-year-old described how on 4 March 2018, around 12 to 15 Indian commandos and two Emirati sergeants came on board her yacht and one injected her with what she presumed were tranquilisers.



    The Indian government has never commented on its involvement. On Wednesday the UN said it would raise the developments with the UAE.
    Latifa’s Finnish friend Tina Jauhiainen, who was on the yacht, described to BBC Panorama’s ‘The Missing Princess’ on how they were both asleep when they heard noises on the upper deck which sounded like gunshots.

    “The boat was taken over by Indian special forces. Latifa was lying on the floor and her hands were tied behind her back and she kept repeating ‘I am seeking political asylum’ but they were not listening,” said Jauhiainen.
    Latifa was taken to an Indian military ship, the programme said.

    “The commandos carried me to a big room where there were four or five generals. I repeated that I want to get asylum and don’t want to go to Dubai. Then I saw a private jet,” said Latifa.

    Next an Emirati commando picked her up as she was kicking, so she bit him, she said. Another man tranquilised her again.

    “They put me on a stretcher and I passed out as they carried me onto the jet. When I woke up, I found the jet had landed in Dubai. I have been in solitary confinement ever since without medical access,” she said.

    A year later, Jauhiainen managed to get a phone to her. Latifa started to make videos locked in the bathroom in a Dubai villa where, she said, she was held hostage, guarded by police officers. Several months ago the messages Jauhiainen sent were not received. This spurred her to release the videos to Panorama.

    In one video, Latifa explains how she was tricked by her stepmother, Princess Haya, to meet Mary Robinson, a former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, when the UN was investigating her disappearance.
    She said Haya had told her that if she acted well at the lunch, she would be released soon.

    “I was never told Mary Robinson was the former UN human rights commissioner. Had I known, I would have said everything to her,” she said.
    Photos of that lunch were released by the UAE to prove Latifa was fine and Robinson gave media interviews saying the same. But on Panorama, Robinson claims she was misled.

    Back in the villa, nothing changed for Latifa and she was back in her “prison”, with no new clothes or medical access, not even a toothbrush.

    https://thekashmirwalla.com/2021/02/...ubai-princess/


    when tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    2,354
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if this is why Modi was honored in UAE.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,948
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gharib Aadmi View Post
    I wonder if this is why Modi was honored in UAE.
    One of the reasons, among others.

    If you spent substantial time in the Gulf (like more than a decade), you would realize the social structure;
    Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis, Arabs from countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, and so on all vie to show the native Arabs that they are the most loyal of slaves.

    No matter how bad a job is or how dirty is, you will always find someone willing to step up in hope that he will get some money thrown at him.
    If you go to Gulf prisons, the ones doing 3rd degree are not the natives, it is people from one of those countries.

    So while India jumped at the opportunity, other countries in the region would have done similar, either for monetary gain or for the chance to make oil rich countries happy

    The only countries immune to such behavior is Iran, Turkey and to some extent places like Germany and Canada

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,034
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This has been a hidden/rumored truth for quite some time. Only now the videos are being made public these instigation are coming out in the open.

    The capture and retrieve of the Princess from Indian waters has involvement of Indian Govt. This is a double edged sword. If Indian Govt is involved then it looks bad on them and if they are not aware then they look incompetent as they are not aware what is happening in there waters (some sad memories of 2006 attack resurfaces).

    Indian Govt has not responded to these queries at all. Wonder why?

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    1,113
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    This has been a hidden/rumored truth for quite some time. Only now the videos are being made public these instigation are coming out in the open.

    The capture and retrieve of the Princess from Indian waters has involvement of Indian Govt. This is a double edged sword. If Indian Govt is involved then it looks bad on them and if they are not aware then they look incompetent as they are not aware what is happening in there waters (some sad memories of 2006 attack resurfaces).

    Indian Govt has not responded to these queries at all. Wonder why?
    Even the opposition won't raise this issue so there is no worries for the government.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    4,830
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What a banana republic. Jai Hind!

    About time Arabs have a look at themselves the whole matter is just sad.

  7. #7
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    32,141
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHorn View Post
    One of the reasons, among others.

    If you spent substantial time in the Gulf (like more than a decade), you would realize the social structure;
    Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis, Arabs from countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, and so on all vie to show the native Arabs that they are the most loyal of slaves.

    No matter how bad a job is or how dirty is, you will always find someone willing to step up in hope that he will get some money thrown at him.
    If you go to Gulf prisons, the ones doing 3rd degree are not the natives, it is people from one of those countries.

    So while India jumped at the opportunity, other countries in the region would have done similar, either for monetary gain or for the chance to make oil rich countries happy

    The only countries immune to such behavior is Iran, Turkey and to some extent places like Germany and Canada
    Actually, your derision of India is unwarranted, Indian culture has always valued money, they even have a goddess lakshmi dedicated to wealth. At least Indians are honest about the value of money in society, this is nothing more or less than capitalism which drives all the admired countries of the world today. Why does India deserve a rough ride?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  8. #8
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    21,690
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Didn't know we were macho enough to do this James Bond type stunt.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good on india for saving the family honour of the royals. This pricess should know better instead of being a reason for zillat-o-ruswai for her family.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    2,537
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Indian army for hire?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    A person illegally entered India. She was caught and deported to her country of origin. Thats standard procedure.

    Why the hue and cry?

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,464
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    A person illegally entered India. She was caught and deported to her country of origin. Thats standard procedure.

    Why the hue and cry?
    Are you kidding?

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,948
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its appealing to think only Indians would do this, but Pakistanis and Bengalis are little different in trying to impress people with money

    When the Bahrain protests started in 2011, they recruited quite a few Pakistanis among others to act as riot police and perform 3rd degree.
    One of the worst documented cases where an old unarmed protester had his head blown off from close range, was by a Pakistani riot policeman

    And i recall seeing FB comments from people asking how they can get jobs in Bahrain to "bring peace"

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    1,830
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes me wonder why did the princess of Dubai didn’t seek political
    Asylum in some Islamic republic but came to India where apparently minorities are getting massacres

    We can overlook this rhetorical question.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    2,078
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHorn View Post
    One of the reasons, among others.

    If you spent substantial time in the Gulf (like more than a decade), you would realize the social structure;
    Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis, Arabs from countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, and so on all vie to show the native Arabs that they are the most loyal of slaves.
    Sheikh Mo is a great admirer of Indians and is a close friend of Modi. He even tweets Diwali greetings in Hindi.
    https://www.khaleejtimes.com/interna...s-in-Arabic-12

    He may have merely requested Modi to intervene in this delicate family matter.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Runs
    2,967
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Didn't know we were macho enough to do this James Bond type stunt.
    Armed soldiers boarding a Yacht with unarmed women isn't really James Bond stunt.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Makes me wonder why did the princess of Dubai didn’t seek political
    Asylum in some Islamic republic but came to India where apparently minorities are getting massacres

    We can overlook this rhetorical question.
    Because obv the Islamic countries have close relations with the royal family and also are generally indebted to them so she knew those Muslim countries won’t have the independence or the power to not send her back. She thought perhaps India would be an exception and assumed Modi won’t fall in line the same way. How wrong she was...

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why was the prima donna running away from family?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    1,830
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Because obv the Islamic countries have close relations with the royal family and also are generally indebted to them so she knew those Muslim countries won’t have the independence or the power to not send her back. She thought perhaps India would be an exception and assumed Modi won’t fall in line the same way. How wrong she was...
    Well researched and well articulated answer and not a random assumption. Great. Almost as good as inside information. Thanks for answering on behalf of all islamic republics

  20. #20
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Are you kidding?
    So illegal foreign immigrants are not deported?


  21. #21
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,034
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    A person illegally entered India. She was caught and deported to her country of origin. Thats standard procedure.

    Why the hue and cry?
    "Illegally entering India", is that your hunch or factual? Are you suggesting that she did not have relevant visa documents to enter India?

    From the details available at this stage, she was looking to travel to India (legally) and then travel "legally" to somewhere in Europe or UK.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    13,150
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    "Illegally entering India", is that your hunch or factual? Are you suggesting that she did not have relevant visa documents to enter India?

    From the details available at this stage, she was looking to travel to India (legally) and then travel "legally" to somewhere in Europe or UK.
    If someone is screaming for political asylum for whatever reason without even the agreement of the country, the possible probability is, that person hasn't come legally.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    "Illegally entering India", is that your hunch or factual? Are you suggesting that she did not have relevant visa documents to enter India?

    From the details available at this stage, she was looking to travel to India (legally) and then travel "legally" to somewhere in Europe or UK.
    No she didn't have relevant documents to travel to India as she was in Indian waters and didnot clear any immigration procedures before entering India.

    Was she entering India through a legal and proper port of entry?

    For the sake of argument, lets assume she had visa and did everything properly, still every country reserves the right to deny a foreigner entry and deport him or her.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    2,227
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the source on OP i.e Kashmirwalla.com is playing the agenda. This is what BBC wrote on this incident:

    "The boat escape

    Latifa, now 35, first tried to flee at 16 but it was only after contacting French businessman Herve Jaubert in 2011 that a long-planned escape was put into motion. This was done with the help of Ms Jauhiainen, initially her instructor for capoeira, a Brazilian martial art.

    On 24 February 2018, Latifa and Ms Jauhiainen took an inflatable boat and jet ski to international waters, where Mr Jaubert was waiting in a US flagged yacht.

    But eight days later, off India, the boat was boarded by commandos. Ms Jauhiainen says smoke grenades forced her and Latifa out of hiding in the bathroom below deck and they were held at gunpoint.

    Latifa was returned to Dubai, and hadn't been heard from since until now."


    Where does it says they were Indian commandoes?

    Dictators and cult leaders regularly kidnap people from other countries. North Korea does it everytime to most its citizens that tries to flee.

    Kim jong il once kidnapped a famous chinese actress from HongKong and took her to North Korea by boat so that she can act in movie she initially declined. HongKong govt has nothing to do with it.

    Indian Govt has better things to do than kidnapping the princess to please UAE King.

    Sheikh Mohammed Bin Makhtoum has huge horse racing empire in Britain, Australia and America. The entire Newmarket town runs on his money. Queen regularly bows down to him even even though his wife is seeking asylum in Britain.

    For a man of such reach...it would not be tough to kidnap a girl from Indian waters.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    2,227
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    This has been a hidden/rumored truth for quite some time. Only now the videos are being made public these instigation are coming out in the open.

    The capture and retrieve of the Princess from Indian waters has involvement of Indian Govt. This is a double edged sword. If Indian Govt is involved then it looks bad on them and if they are not aware then they look incompetent as they are not aware what is happening in there waters (some sad memories of 2006 attack resurfaces).

    Indian Govt has not responded to these queries at all. Wonder why?
    Osama Bin Laden was staying in Abbotabad for years. So which one is true - Pak Govt had involvement or they were incompetent?

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,523
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Osama Bin Laden was staying in Abbotabad for years. So which one is true - Pak Govt had involvement or they were incompetent?
    ...

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,034
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Osama Bin Laden was staying in Abbotabad for years. So which one is true - Pak Govt had involvement or they were incompetent?
    Majorly incompetent with some elements involved. This has been well documented and is largely embarrassing. There is no denial from factual truth and this is factual. I'm just grateful that Pakistan has taken massive leaps over the last 5 years or so to get out of the mess created by war on terror.

  28. #28
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    32,141
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Why was the prima donna running away from family?
    I could hazard a guess but seems we are not ready to discuss sexual orientation even as a possible reason yet.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  29. #29
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    28,403
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Looks like the source on OP i.e Kashmirwalla.com is playing the agenda. This is what BBC wrote on this incident:

    "The boat escape

    Latifa, now 35, first tried to flee at 16 but it was only after contacting French businessman Herve Jaubert in 2011 that a long-planned escape was put into motion. This was done with the help of Ms Jauhiainen, initially her instructor for capoeira, a Brazilian martial art.

    On 24 February 2018, Latifa and Ms Jauhiainen took an inflatable boat and jet ski to international waters, where Mr Jaubert was waiting in a US flagged yacht.

    But eight days later, off India, the boat was boarded by commandos. Ms Jauhiainen says smoke grenades forced her and Latifa out of hiding in the bathroom below deck and they were held at gunpoint.

    Latifa was returned to Dubai, and hadn't been heard from since until now."


    Where does it says they were Indian commandoes?

    Dictators and cult leaders regularly kidnap people from other countries. North Korea does it everytime to most its citizens that tries to flee.

    Kim jong il once kidnapped a famous chinese actress from HongKong and took her to North Korea by boat so that she can act in movie she initially declined. HongKong govt has nothing to do with it.

    Indian Govt has better things to do than kidnapping the princess to please UAE King.

    Sheikh Mohammed Bin Makhtoum has huge horse racing empire in Britain, Australia and America. The entire Newmarket town runs on his money. Queen regularly bows down to him even even though his wife is seeking asylum in Britain.

    For a man of such reach...it would not be tough to kidnap a girl from Indian waters.
    Kashmirwalla.com is not playing an agenda, you are. They are reporting the Princess' account of the events. Do some proper research. Here are multiple sources that are reporting it.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...o-3448058.html

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tel...le/cid/1806986

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.times...w/81079487.cms

  30. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    28,403
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So illegal foreign immigrants are not deported?
    Whats the procedure for seeking political asylum in India?

  31. #31
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Well researched and well articulated answer and not a random assumption. Great. Almost as good as inside information. Thanks for answering on behalf of all islamic republics
    Nah. Just having a bit of nuance and a good idea of global geopolitics will help you arrive to that answer. But that’s clearly beyond you going by your posting history.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    1,113
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Didn't know we were macho enough to do this James Bond type stunt.
    Another blunder from modiji and Co they could have easily finished this operation without giving any clue to anyone, they were desperate to impress the Sheikh

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    3,241
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHorn View Post
    One of the reasons, among others.

    If you spent substantial time in the Gulf (like more than a decade), you would realize the social structure;
    Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis, Arabs from countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, and so on all vie to show the native Arabs that they are the most loyal of slaves.

    No matter how bad a job is or how dirty is, you will always find someone willing to step up in hope that he will get some money thrown at him.
    If you go to Gulf prisons, the ones doing 3rd degree are not the natives, it is people from one of those countries.

    So while India jumped at the opportunity, other countries in the region would have done similar, either for monetary gain or for the chance to make oil rich countries happy

    The only countries immune to such behavior is Iran, Turkey and to some extent places like Germany and Canada
    If you know truth about CANADA, you wouldn’t make such claim. It’s open secret that Canada have been slave of China for a while now.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,948
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianG00se View Post
    If you know truth about CANADA, you wouldn’t make such claim. It’s open secret that Canada have been slave of China for a while now.
    I dont know about China, but Canada did not budge when they had some spat with UAE some years back . It started with airline landing rights and then UAE retaliated but Canada was firm

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,589
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel for the lady, these sheikhs still belong to the medieval ages where they think daughters should be locked up like cattle

    Assuming Indian commandos were involved, I'll give Modi the benefit of the doubt here. It's likely the India govt was told that the girl was being kidnapped or something to that effect rather than that she was escaping to freedom.


    John 3:16

  36. #36
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    27,846
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So illegal foreign immigrants are not deported?
    Are you saying we should hand over Dalai Lama?

  37. #37
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,464
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    I feel for the lady, these sheikhs still belong to the medieval ages where they think daughters should be locked up like cattle

    Assuming Indian commandos were involved, I'll give Modi the benefit of the doubt here. It's likely the India govt was told that the girl was being kidnapped or something to that effect rather than that she was escaping to freedom.
    your last paragraph assumes that the Indian Commandos and Indian intelligence agencies are a bunch of paindoos..

  38. #38
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    I feel for the lady, these sheikhs still belong to the medieval ages where they think daughters should be locked up like cattle

    Assuming Indian commandos were involved, I'll give Modi the benefit of the doubt here. It's likely the India govt was told that the girl was being kidnapped or something to that effect rather than that she was escaping to freedom.
    Of course you’ll give Modi the benefit of the doubt lol. Why do you even need to type that out? All hail the Supreme Leader!

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,523
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianG00se View Post
    If you know truth about CANADA, you wouldn’t make such claim. It’s open secret that Canada have been slave of China for a while now.
    Yeah, US won't let a neighbour be a Chinese slave...

    exaggeration of the highest order

  40. #40
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Are you saying we should hand over Dalai Lama?
    No negative questions please.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    A person illegally entered India. She was caught and deported to her country of origin. Thats standard procedure.

    Why the hue and cry?
    Is it standard procedure to conduct a joint military operation with another country to "deport" a person. Is it standard procedure for the Indian Army to operate at the behest of a foreign entity when conducting said operation?

  42. #42
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    27,846
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The human side of me says pathetic , the nationalist side of me says well done due to the political benefit we got.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,464
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recall a Saudi girl doing a runner in Thailand.
    In the end the Thai government did the right thing and that girl was taken in by Canada..

    A country shouldn't have to sacrifice basic human rights for advancing the partnership with a cruel monarch...

  44. #44
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Is it standard procedure to conduct a joint military operation with another country to "deport" a person. Is it standard procedure for the Indian Army to operate at the behest of a foreign entity when conducting said operation?
    Indian Army operates at the command of the Indian govt.They acted to take action against a illegal immigrant. A person was captured in Indian waters, she had entered India illegally. She was deported to her country.

    Whats her issue in her own country is her matter. Doesn't concern India.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Indian Army operates at the command of the Indian govt.They acted to take action against a illegal immigrant. A person was captured in Indian waters, she had entered India illegally. She was deported to her country.

    Whats her issue in her own country is her matter. Doesn't concern India.
    Please answer my question and don't deflect.

    Is it standard procedure to undertake joint operations with other armies for removing immigrants?

    Is it standard procedure for commandoes to be involved in sea-operations for removing immigrants?

    Was the Indian army acting on intelligence or just happened to have a 15 man commando unit in close proximity to a random yacht?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,464
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So illegal foreign immigrants are not deported?
    You spend 99.9pctcof your time here defending the actions of your country. Whether you're right or wrong.
    Think about that for a second

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This shows that when Arab click their fingers India runs into action. India is still a 3rd world country and needs to also occasionally bow to the demands of wealthy nations. Its pragmatic to do so until they can stand on their two feet.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Please answer my question and don't deflect.

    Is it standard procedure to undertake joint operations with other armies for removing immigrants?

    Is it standard procedure for commandoes to be involved in sea-operations for removing immigrants?

    Was the Indian army acting on intelligence or just happened to have a 15 man commando unit in close proximity to a random yacht?
    1. Where does it say anything about joint operation?

    2. How a illegal immigrant is handled is the sole discretion of the country he or she entered.

    3. Considering that sea route is used for terrorism and smuggling operations,esp in western coast, it is quite possible that the Yatch was located by Indian forces.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    You spend 99.9pctcof your time here defending the actions of your country. Whether you're right or wrong.
    Think about that for a second

    Dont think my country did anything wrong. What happened in UAE, in a emirati family is not my country's headache.

    I am glad we are not doing any thekedaari in matters that dont concern us.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    This shows that when Arab click their fingers India runs into action. India is still a 3rd world country and needs to also occasionally bow to the demands of wealthy nations. Its pragmatic to do so until they can stand on their two feet.
    Actually our PM doesn't chauffee around Arab princes, nor do we allow them to have hunting trips in India. Those are reserved for countries that work on a snap of arab fingers.

    We only act in our own interest snd our laws.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    1,612
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Didn't know we were macho enough to do this James Bond type stunt.
    macho to attack a woman?

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1. Where does it say anything about joint operation?

    2. How a illegal immigrant is handled is the sole discretion of the country he or she entered.

    3. Considering that sea route is used for terrorism and smuggling operations,esp in western coast, it is quite possible that the Yatch was located by Indian forces.
    It mentions 2 Emirati sergeants joined with the Indian commandos. Did they just happen to be there?

    Again, is is standard procedure for 15 commandoes with sergeants of an another nation to apprehend a small yacht. Are Indian commandoes patrolling this sea route constantly? Can you please provide a link for any other parties that have been apprehended by commandos.

    To me it same a strange and unique occurrence but you are constantly claiming its normal.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    3,241
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    Yeah, US won't let a neighbour be a Chinese slave...

    exaggeration of the highest order
    Again, get to know CANADA first.

    All our major projects in Canada(including new billion dollar construction) are carried out by Chinese firms sponsored by Asian Bank of China.
    Canada invested millions to create vaccine for Covid with China only to get booted out at the last minute.
    I can go on and on but its pointless for outsider or liberal to understand.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 22nd February 2021 at 04:25.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    38,812
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indians are deluded if they think India wasnt involved. UAE told India they want the princess to be detained and sent back. Normal civilised nations use the general protocol of taking in the person, interviewing them and then making a fair decision.

    Some of them also used violence against the skipper of the boat, I guess this is normal for a nation which occupies and abuses people on a daily basis.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 22nd February 2021 at 06:10.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  55. #55
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    13,150
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what people here would have voiced for had she not been Muslim.

    Some posters:

    1. Check the religion.

    2. If Muslims, support the Muslim cause.

    3. If non muslims, then decide logically.

    4. If atheist, go against the cause for the person.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I wonder what people here would have voiced for had she not been Muslim.

    Some posters:

    1. Check the religion.

    2. If Muslims, support the Muslim cause.

    3. If non muslims, then decide logically.

    4. If atheist, go against the cause for the person.
    Needless to bring religion here. Even her family are muslims. The honour of a muslim royal family is not a muslim cause then?

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,523
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Needless to bring religion here. Even her family are muslims. The honour of a muslim royal family is not a muslim cause then?
    no its not
    what???

  58. #58
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    It mentions 2 Emirati sergeants joined with the Indian commandos. Did they just happen to be there?

    Again, is is standard procedure for 15 commandoes with sergeants of an another nation to apprehend a small yacht. Are Indian commandoes patrolling this sea route constantly? Can you please provide a link for any other parties that have been apprehended by commandos.

    To me it same a strange and unique occurrence but you are constantly claiming its normal.
    1. The lady was taken to a Indian military ship by Indian commandos. Then to a jet, where she was handed to UAE authorities (commandos) as per the OP. Isn't that what happens when someone is deported. They are captured, their embassy informed and then they arr handed ovee to them to be taken back to their country.

    2. Which route is patrolled when is a classified info. Else criminals will know and use it to their advantage. Do nations regularly publish details of individual incidents of capturing and deporting foreign nationals?

  59. #59
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Strange discussion. God forbids, if someones female family member runs away because of some issue, leaving the family worried for her safety. Wouldn't you expect that if a well wisher who finds her will return her safely to the family and also keep it secret for family reputation sake?

    Seems some people would rather the well wisher help the runaway truant in their escapade. Guess it is the new woke culture which is giving me a culture shock these days.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    6,360
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Is Indian army for hire?
    Only if the tea is fantastic.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    13,150
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Needless to bring religion here. Even her family are muslims. The honour of a muslim royal family is not a muslim cause then?
    Religion is important here because the perception will change with respect to religion. I have seen Muslims, who would sympathize when the concerned person is Muslim but not when the person is non muslim. This is especially present in expat Pakistanis.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Religion is important here because the perception will change with respect to religion. I have seen Muslims, who would sympathize when the concerned person is Muslim but not when the person is non muslim. This is especially present in expat Pakistanis.
    Religion cancels out here. Are you saying the prima donna is muslim, and her family is not? If that is true, then you may have a point.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Good on india for saving the family honour of the royals. This pricess should know better instead of being a reason for zillat-o-ruswai for her family.
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Strange discussion. God forbids, if someones female family member runs away because of some issue, leaving the family worried for her safety. Wouldn't you expect that if a well wisher who finds her will return her safely to the family and also keep it secret for family reputation sake?

    Seems some people would rather the well wisher help the runaway truant in their escapade. Guess it is the new woke culture which is giving me a culture shock these days.
    Agree 100%. Not the first time Indians have saved the honor of a muslim girl either. Personally, know of two touching instances. First, when Shahrukh Khan rescued a Pakistani girl who had strayed into India, showed her the traditional Indian hospitality and then safely returned her to her family in Pakistan in Veer Zara. Second, when Salman Khan did the same for a Kashmiri girl in Bajrangi Bhaijan (at much risk to his own life mind you). I am sure the Princess must have gotten the idea to seek asylum in India after watching these movies given how popular bollywood is in gulf countries. It is just bad luck that the circumstances didn't allow the Indian soldiers to show her the traditional Indian hospitality like Shahrukh did with Preity Zinta. But at least they saved her honor by safely handing her back to her family like Bajrangi bhaijan. Makes me emotional this story.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    14,464
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What on earth has religion got to do with this case?

    Nazi Indian sympathisers will go to any extent to defend their country even if what their country has done is blatantly wrong!

  65. #65
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I wonder what people here would have voiced for had she not been Muslim.

    Some posters:

    1. Check the religion.

    2. If Muslims, support the Muslim cause.

    3. If non muslims, then decide logically.

    4. If atheist, go against the cause for the person.
    This case literally has nothing to do with religion. Is that all you think of? Quite a one track mind but perhaps effect of living in India for past five years...

    If religion was the main determinant of opinion, then majority of the posters would have actually sided with the Muslim government this case

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1. The lady was taken to a Indian military ship by Indian commandos. Then to a jet, where she was handed to UAE authorities (commandos) as per the OP. Isn't that what happens when someone is deported. They are captured, their embassy informed and then they arr handed ovee to them to be taken back to their country.
    The OP says something difficult to what you have said.

    In the first video footage seen of Latifa since she was sent back to Dubai, the 35-year-old described how on 4 March 2018, around 12 to 15 Indian commandos and two Emirati sergeants came on board her yacht and one injected her with what she presumed were tranquilisers.

    No mention of the jet and handover that you mention. The Emiratis were on board with the Indians on her yacht. Given the fact that there were only 2 of them and 15 Indians, one can reasonably conclude that the Emiratis were in charge of the operation. Even if you dispute the story in the OP, other accounts mention Indian troops searching the boat and asking who is Latifa, before transporting her to another boat where 10-15 UAE military troops were present.

    How did they know beforehand who they were looking for? Why were so many UAE troops present in India? Were they on a holiday by coincidence?

    Indians were essentially guns for hire, in this case, acting on intelligence and at the behest of a foreign govt before carrying out an operation.

    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    2. Which route is patrolled when is a classified info. Else criminals will know and use it to their advantage. Do nations regularly publish details of individual incidents of capturing and deporting foreign nationals?
    You are the one that mentioned "standard procedure", it seems it is a standard in this case but a secret in all others...

  67. #67
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Indians were essentially guns for hire, in this case, acting on intelligence and at the behest of a foreign govt before carrying out an operation.
    Lol at guns for hire. wrong term to use in an operation were no one was killed, nor a single bone broken. Looks like a co-operation between two friends in catching a runaway family member and taking her to safety before she goes into the wrong hands or brings harm to herself and disrepute to her great family.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Only if the tea is fantastic.
    Or if 90k surrender and a new country is to be created.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    What on earth has religion got to do with this case?

    Nazi Indian sympathisers will go to any extent to defend their country even if what their country has done is blatantly wrong!
    Deporting illegal foreigners is wrong? Why?

  70. #70
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,900
    Mentioned
    1858 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    The OP says something difficult to what you have said.

    In the first video footage seen of Latifa since she was sent back to Dubai, the 35-year-old described how on 4 March 2018, around 12 to 15 Indian commandos and two Emirati sergeants came on board her yacht and one injected her with what she presumed were tranquilisers.

    No mention of the jet and handover that you mention. The Emiratis were on board with the Indians on her yacht. Given the fact that there were only 2 of them and 15 Indians, one can reasonably conclude that the Emiratis were in charge of the operation. Even if you dispute the story in the OP, other accounts mention Indian troops searching the boat and asking who is Latifa, before transporting her to another boat where 10-15 UAE military troops were present.

    How did they know beforehand who they were looking for? Why were so many UAE troops present in India? Were they on a holiday by coincidence?

    Indians were essentially guns for hire, in this case, acting on intelligence and at the behest of a foreign govt before carrying out an operation.



    You are the one that mentioned "standard procedure", it seems it is a standard in this case but a secret in all others...
    1.https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.b...-east-56075528

    Here is the original BBC link. Says nothing about two emirati sergeants.

    Latifa’s Finnish friend Tina Jauhiainen, who was on the yacht, described to BBC Panorama’s ‘The Missing Princess’ on how they were both asleep when they heard noises on the upper deck which sounded like gunshots.

    “The boat was taken over by Indian special forces. Latifa was lying on the floor and her hands were tied behind her back and she kept repeating ‘I am seeking political asylum’ but they were not listening,” said Jauhiainen.
    Latifa was taken to an Indian military ship, the programme said.

    “The commandos carried me to a big room where there were four or five generals. I repeated that I want to get asylum and don’t want to go to Dubai. Then I saw a private jet,” said Latifa.

    Next an Emirati commando picked her up as she was kicking, so she bit him, she said. Another man tranquilised her again.

    “They put me on a stretcher and I passed out as they carried me onto the jet. When I woke up, I found the jet had landed in Dubai. I have been in solitary confinement ever since without medical access,” she

    From the OP.


    Indians boarded her Yatch that illegally entered Indian waters and handed over her to Emiratis.

    Indians were working within Indian territorial borders, apprehending a illegal foreigner and her yatch.

    While some armies are available to the arabs or turks on hire, such things dont happen with the Indian army.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1.https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.b...-east-56075528

    Here is the original BBC link. Says nothing about two emirati sergeants.

    Latifa’s Finnish friend Tina Jauhiainen, who was on the yacht, described to BBC Panorama’s ‘The Missing Princess’ on how they were both asleep when they heard noises on the upper deck which sounded like gunshots.

    “The boat was taken over by Indian special forces. Latifa was lying on the floor and her hands were tied behind her back and she kept repeating ‘I am seeking political asylum’ but they were not listening,” said Jauhiainen.
    Latifa was taken to an Indian military ship, the programme said.

    “The commandos carried me to a big room where there were four or five generals. I repeated that I want to get asylum and don’t want to go to Dubai. Then I saw a private jet,” said Latifa.

    Next an Emirati commando picked her up as she was kicking, so she bit him, she said. Another man tranquilised her again.

    “They put me on a stretcher and I passed out as they carried me onto the jet. When I woke up, I found the jet had landed in Dubai. I have been in solitary confinement ever since without medical access,” she

    From the OP.


    Indians boarded her Yatch that illegally entered Indian waters and handed over her to Emiratis.

    Indians were working within Indian territorial borders, apprehending a illegal foreigner and her yatch.

    While some armies are available to the arabs or turks on hire, such things dont happen with the Indian army.
    Ok lets take this article then.The bolded once again shows that the Emiratis where present and waiting. Can you explain why they were just randomly onboard an Indian Military ship that happened to be close by to a random boat full of commandoes that randomly apprehended a yacht with an Arab princess in it?


    I'm sorry but its quite clear Indians were hired by the UAE here. You can dispute it all you like but I can't think of any other examples as to why India knew she was on board and why ( depending on accounts) UAE army was either assisting with the operation or or standby in a nearby ship in Indian waters.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,387
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Lol at guns for hire. wrong term to use in an operation were no one was killed, nor a single bone broken. Looks like a co-operation between two friends in catching a runaway family member and taking her to safety before she goes into the wrong hands or brings harm to herself and disrepute to her great family.
    Goons for hire may be more appropriate then.

  73. #73
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Goons for hire may be more appropriate then.
    Strange word to use for someone protecting the honour of a family. Guess I am doing a value judgement and shouldn't do it as you have right to your opinion as well.

    You obviously believe that a friends truant daughter has to be supported in her escape, I believe she should be safely reunited with her family (which is what happened fortunately).

  74. #74
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Ok lets take this article then.The bolded once again shows that the Emiratis where present and waiting. Can you explain why they were just randomly onboard an Indian Military ship that happened to be close by to a random boat full of commandoes that randomly apprehended a yacht with an Arab princess in it?


    I'm sorry but its quite clear Indians were hired by the UAE here. You can dispute it all you like but I can't think of any other examples as to why India knew she was on board and why ( depending on accounts) UAE army was either assisting with the operation or or standby in a nearby ship in Indian waters.
    Maybe they were hired, but the right thing was done. The girl is safe and with her family. And that is all that matters.

    Do you think Pakistan can also hire indian security forces like this? Or there is some other pre condition that has to be met?

  75. #75
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    2,211
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Maybe they were hired, but the right thing was done. The girl is safe and with her family. And that is all that matters.

    Do you think Pakistan can also hire indian security forces like this? Or there is some other pre condition that has to be met?
    The right thing in whos eyes, the girl clearly is being held against her will and does not wish to live with her family or in an islamic state. UAE just needs to flash the cash and most will turn a blind eye, why do you think there's no international outcry here, imagine if this was another princess from a western country.

    Its clear the yacht went into indian waters, Dubai clicked there fingers and india went running, Modi got special recognition as a result, all parties happy.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    The right thing in whos eyes, the girl clearly is being held against her will and does not wish to live with her family or in an islamic state. UAE just needs to flash the cash and most will turn a blind eye, why do you think there's no international outcry here, imagine if this was another princess from a western country.

    Its clear the yacht went into indian waters, Dubai clicked there fingers and india went running, Modi got special recognition as a result, all parties happy.
    Right is not something that depends on the eyes that see it. So your idea of what is right according to the girl is wrong. She is clearly in the wrong. Having led a life of privilege, now she wants to humiliate her family for God knows what, some family issue? Which family doesn't have issues? But you don't humiliate your family like this spoilt princess is doing.

    I would have said the same thing had Pakistan rescued her and united her safely with her family.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    2,211
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Right is not something that depends on the eyes that see it. So your idea of what is right according to the girl is wrong. She is clearly in the wrong. Having led a life of privilege, now she wants to humiliate her family for God knows what, some family issue? Which family doesn't have issues? But you don't humiliate your family like this spoilt princess is doing.

    I would have said the same thing had Pakistan rescued her and united her safely with her family.
    She did not choose this lifestyle , so why should she be forced to shut up and live by it. She could be going through all sorts of abuse, persecutions etc., and now she is under house arrest probably for the rest of her life.

    Have you lived with her that you can confidently say she has lived a privledge life, that she wasn't miss treated in anyway.

    its not my place to say who is right or who is wrong, but if you think its right to hold a female adult against her will to satisfy the needs of their family says more about you and your moral viewpoint but i guess we will have to agree to disagree

  78. #78
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    32,141
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    I feel for the lady, these sheikhs still belong to the medieval ages where they think daughters should be locked up like cattle

    Assuming Indian commandos were involved, I'll give Modi the benefit of the doubt here. It's likely the India govt was told that the girl was being kidnapped or something to that effect rather than that she was escaping to freedom.
    So you start the post by criticising Arab sheikhs and their medieval mindset, but go on to pardon the Indian enforcers who did the kidnapping on behalf of the sheikhs. Quite some achievement to be on both sides at the same time.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  79. #79
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    32,141
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    She did not choose this lifestyle , so why should she be forced to shut up and live by it. She could be going through all sorts of abuse, persecutions etc., and now she is under house arrest probably for the rest of her life.

    Have you lived with her that you can confidently say she has lived a privledge life, that she wasn't miss treated in anyway.

    its not my place to say who is right or who is wrong, but if you think its right to hold a female adult against her will to satisfy the needs of their family says more about you and your moral viewpoint but i guess we will have to agree to disagree
    If she wasn't privileged, how would she have sustained a lifestyle outside of the royal family once she was abroad?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  80. #80
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    14,954
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    She did not choose this lifestyle , so why should she be forced to shut up and live by it. She could be going through all sorts of abuse, persecutions etc., and now she is under house arrest probably for the rest of her life.

    Have you lived with her that you can confidently say she has lived a privledge life, that she wasn't miss treated in anyway.

    its not my place to say who is right or who is wrong, but if you think its right to hold a female adult against her will to satisfy the needs of their family says more about you and your moral viewpoint but i guess we will have to agree to disagree
    Have you lived with her to say that she could be going through all sorts of abuse and persecutions? If you want to play the game of imagination, then nothing to say.

    Her life belongs to her parents as well who brought her to this world. Parents don't wish bad for their kids. This is the new woke culture which teaches kids to rebel against their parents and not taking personal responsibility for their own actions. Thankfully some old school morals still exist which led her to be reunited with family.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •