Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Joe Biden approves US air strike on Iran-backed militias in Syria

The US military has carried out an air strike targeting Iran-backed militias in Syria, the Pentagon says.

The attack destroyed "multiple facilities located at a border control point used by a number of Iranian-backed militant groups", it said.

It was the first military action ordered by the Biden administration and came in response to attacks against US and coalition personnel in Iraq.

A civilian contractor was killed in a rocket attack on US targets this month.

A US service member and five other contractors were also injured when the rockets hit sites in Irbil, including a base used by the US-led coalition, on 15 February.

Rockets have also struck US bases in Baghdad, including the Green Zone, which houses the US embassy and other diplomatic missions.

After Trump, what will Biden do about Iran?
    The Pentagon named Kataib Hezbollah and Kataib Sayyid al-Shuhada as two of the Iran-backed militias it targeted in Thursday's strike near the Iraqi border in eastern Syria.

It called the action a "proportionate military response" that was taken "together with diplomatic measures", including consulting coalition partners.

The operation "sends an unambiguous message", the Pentagon statement said.

"President Biden will act to protect American and Coalition personnel. At the same time, we have acted in a deliberate manner that aims to de-escalate the overall situation in both eastern Syria and Iraq."

'We know what we hit'
    The US did not confirm any casualties, but UK-based monitoring group, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said the US attack had killed at least 17 pro-Iranian fighters.

"The strikes destroyed three lorries carrying munitions," the observatory's Rami Abdul Rahman told AFP. "There were many casualties."

Kataib Hezbollah has denied any role in the recent rocket attacks, but US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin told reporters he was "confident in the target that we went after".

"We know what we hit," he said. "We're confident that that target was being used by the same Shia militants that conducted the strikes" on 15 February.

An unnamed US official told Reuters news agency that the attack was meant to send a signal that while the US wanted to punish the militias, it did not want it to escalate into a bigger conflict.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-56205056

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liberal Democratic values at full show

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just the start, i was warning people this guy is more trigger happy then trump.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This pedophile gonna bring further destruction to an already destroyed country

Anyways, hopefully no innocents die in 'Murican bombs of freedom and democracyô

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally unacceptable.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    This pedophile gonna bring further destruction to an already destroyed country

Anyways, hopefully no innocents die in 'Murican bombs of freedom and democracyô
    Pedophile? Lol
    Whered that come from?

Yeah this is not good. Donít want him starting new wars.. just get the US forces out of there if you dont want them getting shot at!

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Neo facist liberal strikes first! Didn't take him long. A true right winger in disguise, a trojan horse.

Anti Trump voters have voted in a war mongering President.

You reep what you sow.

Amreeka to turn worse than India within 4 years, and this is saying something.

Trump 2024.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Pedophile? Lol
    Whered that come from?

Yeah this is not good. Donít want him starting new wars.. just get the US forces out of there if you dont want them getting shot at!

There was a whole compilation video posted on another thread, which by the way seems to be deleted from Youtube.

Have your own opinion. But this guy is not normal.

USA lives off wars. The same way China lives off production/exports.

Trump, despite all his faults and his disgusting policies, tried to bring production to USA.

And I say for the record, I dislike Trump, he should be in jail. But that doesn't make this warmonger creep a good person.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have said it before that Biden will not be good for world or even US. He is from Obama era who believe in promoting war and bombing countries. I dislike Trump for idiotic behaviour, but respected him for promoting peace in Middle East. Lot of people hated him for his ďAnti-MuslimĒ actions when he took over office in 20117.

Americans will soon realize who they have voted!!

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a whole compilation video posted on another thread, which by the way seems to be deleted from Youtube.

USA lives off wars. The same way China lives off production/exports.

Trump, despite all his faults and his disgusting policies, tried to bring production to USA.

And I say for the record, I dislike Trump, he should be in jail. But that doesn't make this warmonger creep a good person.
    A lot of this pedophile stuff is propaganda from the right, which is why i dont care much about it. I understand if it resonates with some people purely because they dont like him for one reason or another.
    I try to remain objective and form my opinion on the basis of facts and not hear say. If you believe the propaganda from the right, you would think a large section of the British royal family, all of Democrats (including Hillary and Bill Clinton) are all part of some vast network of sex traffickers, which is obviously utterly idiotic and untrue. The same people tried to tell us that a bunch of other garbage not too long ago and kind of self destructed with riots in the capital.

With that out of the way let me remind you that Trump actually authorized the assassination of the Irani general and conducted direct operations in Iran. if that is not war mongering, I dont know what is.

You only see what is happening in Syria, but you seem to be ok with other extrajudicial killings the US government conducted under Trump?

I am not ok with either because I think this is all being done just to crush Iran's growing influence in the region at the behest of the Saudis. Americans are basically acting for Saudis at the moment.

I am afraid the truth is much much more complicated than what shows up on the news. This is not just about bombing Syria. There is more happening in the background.

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A lot of this pedophile stuff is propaganda from the right, which is why i dont care much about it. I understand if it resonates with some people purely because they dont like him for one reason or another.
    I try to remain objective and form my opinion on the basis of facts and not hear say. If you believe the propaganda from the right, you would think a large section of the British royal family, all of Democrats (including Hillary and Bill Clinton) are all part of some vast network of sex traffickers, which is obviously utterly idiotic and untrue. The same people tried to tell us that a bunch of other garbage not too long ago and kind of self destructed with riots in the capital.

With that out of the way let me remind you that Trump actually authorized the assassination of the Irani general and conducted direct operations in Iran. if that is not war mongering, I dont know what is.

You only see what is happening in Syria, but you seem to be ok with other extrajudicial killings the US government conducted under Trump?

I am not ok with either because I think this is all being done just to crush Iran's growing influence in the region at the behest of the Saudis. Americans are basically acting for Saudis at the moment.

I am afraid the truth is much much more complicated than what shows up on the news. This is not just about bombing Syria. There is more happening in the background.
    O Bhai, I never said I was "OK" with Trump and his insane policies. All I'm trying to say is that the fact that Trump was a dbag doesn't mean Biden is our new hero.

Arabs have a very strong influence over banana republics like USA, Pak (at least IK had balls to say no to Yemen war, credit where it's due) or even India. There, I totally agree with you.

And I am not a qanon and other redneck propaganda spreaders' supporter but I would be lying if that video doesn't give me creeps. I don't care if the guy is POTUS.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2AQ1L8

Syria said U.S. air strikes against Iranian-backed militias in the east of the country on Friday were a cowardly act and urged President Joe Biden not to follow “the law of the jungle”.

An Iraqi militia official close to Iran said the strikes killed one fighter and wounded four, but U.S. officials said they were limited in scope to show Biden’s administration will act firmly while trying to avoid a big regional escalation.

Washington and Tehran are seeking maximum leverage in attempts to save Iran’s nuclear deal reached with world powers in 2015 but abandoned in 2018 by then-President Donald Trump, after which regional tensions soared and fears of full-scale conflict grew.

“Syria condemns in the strongest terms the cowardly U.S. attack on areas in Deir al-Zor near the Syrian-Iraqi border,” the Syrian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

“It (the Biden administration) is supposed to stick to international legitimacy, not to the law of the jungle as (did) the previous administration.”

The air strikes, early on Friday Middle Eastern time, targeted militia sites on the Syrian side of the Iraqi-Syrian frontier, where groups backed by Iran control an important crossing for weapons, personnel and goods.

Western officials and some Iraqi officials accuse Iranian-backed groups of involvement in deadly rocket attacks on U.S. sites and personnel in Iraq over the last month.

Russia, an ally of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, also criticised the U.S. strikes and called for “unconditional respect of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Syria.”

“What has happened is very dangerous and could lead to an escalation in the whole region,” a Russian parliamentarian, Vladimir Dzhabarov, was quoted as saying by RIA news agency.

The Iraqi militia official close to Iran said the air strikes had targeted positions of the Kataib Hezbollah (KH) paramilitary group along the border.

Later on Friday, KH confirmed the death of one of its fighters on the Syrian-Iraqi border and identified him as Sayyid Rahi Salam Zayid al-Sharifi.

“The American enemy persists in its criminality and kills the protectors of the nation and the honorable people of the country, not deterred from shedding innocent blood as long as the wages of murder are received from Saudi Arabia and the Emirates,” a KH statement said.

Local sources and a medical source in eastern Syria told Reuters that at least 17 people had been killed, but gave no further details. That toll could not be confirmed.

In recent attacks, a non-American contractor was killed at a U.S. military based at Erbil International Airport in Kurdish-run northern Iraq on Feb. 15 and, in the days that followed, rockets were fired at a base hosting U.S. forces, and near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.

Biden’s decision to strike only in Syria and not in Iraq gives Iraq’s government breathing room as it investigates the Erbil attack, which also wounded Americans.

Kataib Hezbollah has denied involvement in recent attacks against U.S. interests. Iran denies involvement in attacks on U.S. sites.

Several attacks, including the one on Erbil airport, have been claimed by little-known groups which some Iraqi and Western officials say are a front for established Iranian-backed groups such as Kataib Hezbollah.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said in a statement on Thursday that U.S. forces had conducted air strikes against infrastructure used by Iranian-backed militant groups.

“President Biden will act to protect American and Coalition personnel. At the same time, we have acted in a deliberate manner that aims to de-escalate the overall situation in both eastern Syria and Iraq,” Kirby said.

He said the strikes destroyed multiple facilities at a border control point used by a number of Iranian-backed militant groups, including Kataib Hezbollah and Kataib Sayyid al-Shuhada.

A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the decision to carry out the strikes was meant to signal that, while the United States wanted to punish the militias, it did not want the situation to spiral into a bigger conflict.

The Iraqi military issued a statement saying it had not exchanged information with the United States over the targeting of locations in Syria, and that cooperation with the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq was limited to fighting Islamic State.

Iraq’s foreign minister will visit Iran on Saturday to discuss the situation in the region including ways to balance relations and avoid tension and escalation, his ministry said in a statement late on Friday.

It was not clear how, or whether, the U.S. strikes might affect efforts to coax Iran back into negotiations about both sides resuming compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is USA trying to bring in democracy in Middle East again?

Democracy in the form of airstrikes.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 27th February 2021 at 00:48.

Bangladeshi Fan || [B]

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Biden is the seventh consecutive US president to strike/bomb the Middle East.

These people dont value anyones life but their own.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianG00se View Post
    I have said it before that Biden will not be good for world or even US. He is from Obama era who believe in promoting war and bombing countries. I dislike Trump for idiotic behaviour, but respected him for promoting peace in Middle East. Lot of people hated him for his “Anti-Muslim” actions when he took over office in 20117.

You sound like someone who supported Orange Man! How could you?! /s

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O Bhai, I never said I was "OK" with Trump and his insane policies. All I'm trying to say is that the fact that Trump was a dbag doesn't mean Biden is our new hero.

Arabs have a very strong influence over banana republics like USA, Pak (at least IK had balls to say no to Yemen war, credit where it's due) or even India. There, I totally agree with you.

And I am not a qanon and other redneck propaganda spreaders' supporter but I would be lying if that video doesn't give me creeps. I don't care if the guy is POTUS.
    It happened under Nawaz's tenure. IK had no say in it
    It was more Army politely saying no (we were running ops in Waziristan) , but the pols taking it to the parliament and causing a kerfuffle with KSA/UAE.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHorn View Post
    You sound like someone who supported Orange Man! How could you?! /s
    You sound like someone who supports Pedophile War Criminal! How could you?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    This is just the start, i was warning people this guy is more trigger happy then trump.
    Absolutely, this guy is a frothing war monger and his war mongering has already started. Won't be long before his theatre of warmongering is expanded.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Biden is the seventh consecutive US president to strike/bomb the Middle East.

These people dont value anyones life but their own.
    You're absolutely spot on there.

Every President (including Obama) are there to further the US agenda and have little respect for the lives of people, especially the middle eastern muslims.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Old wine in a new bottle.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No surprise here. Zionist puppet will do what his masters tell him.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not defending Biden.. but do you all feel only US is to blame here? You donít think Saudis and some other Arab countries have been in bed with US all this time and use them
    To do their dirty work? Obviously this is all being done to counter the Iranian influence in the region, and we all know where this is coming from...

Our own Muslim countries are equally to blame for this mess as Americans. Difference is, in our own over simplistic or religiously biased view, we tend to put the blame on non Muslims.

By the way Trump conducted an illegal murder of an Iranian general too. He was no better than Biden.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is following the same hadith that he quoted in one of his videos. If you have the means to stop any injustice by force, please do so. It is not like he is waging wars with countries directly. Soft and identified targets. Therefore, you can not label him as a warmonger.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy2018 View Post
    He is following the same hadith that he quoted in one of his videos. If you have the means to stop any injustice by force, please do so. It is not like he is waging wars with countries directly. Soft and identified targets. Therefore, you can not label him as a warmonger.
    I think itís still wrong. I want US to cease interfering in other countries and just focus on defending their own country. They can do that without bombing the crap out of other nations.
    Whatís wrong is wrong is wrong. Is a vast majority of that area is shia and have a favorable view of iran and support them and want US forces out, well leave!

The issue here started when they attacked the American installation.. this tells me Americans have been sitting there all this time. Why didnít trump call them back if he was so much better?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not defending Biden.. but do you all feel only US is to blame here? You don’t think Saudis and some other Arab countries have been in bed with US all this time and use them
    To do their dirty work? Obviously this is all being done to counter the Iranian influence in the region, and we all know where this is coming from...

Our own Muslim countries are equally to blame for this mess as Americans. Difference is, in our own over simplistic or religiously biased view, we tend to put the blame on non Muslims.

By the way Trump conducted an illegal murder of an Iranian general too. He was no better than Biden.
    I agree with this too.

However, a lot of problems stem from the actions taken by the US.
    Iran would not be the way it is now if it were not for US meddling.

Saudi's, well what's to say that hasn't already been said about them?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not defending Biden.. but do you all feel only US is to blame here? You donít think Saudis and some other Arab countries have been in bed with US all this time and use them

Yes agree which created a war like situation. But still what Obama did in Syria under his leadership was far more worse. Thousands of innocent people lost their lives and millions were displaced.
    Iím afraid Biden have graduated from same school of thought and would continue where Obama left.

In this scenario, itís about choosing lesser of the two evils.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianG00se View Post
    I have said it before that Biden will not be good for world or even US. He is from Obama era who believe in promoting war and bombing countries. I dislike Trump for idiotic behaviour, but respected him for promoting peace in Middle East. Lot of people hated him for his “Anti-Muslim” actions when he took over office in 20117.

No surprises here. Dem supporters are clueless about the links between the Establishment wings of both parties, the Neocons, the Defense industry, the Israeli lobby etc. The Neocons are back in power with a vengeance, and we can expect more of this going forward. Of course, the Neocons are also wealthy and it won't be their kids (or for that matter kids of South-Asian-American professionals) who will die in places like Iraq. Obama managed to help start 4 wars around the world in his two terms, let's see if Biden can keep up.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who...n-policy-team/

This is from the liberal website Salon. The liberals are shocked, I tell you they are shocked. They can't believe that Biden would be promoting warmongers. They were totally unaware that Obama/Biden helped start 4 wars around the world, so they can't be blamed.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have no sense of proportion. The wars which the 2 Presidents before Trump started or helped start killed over a million people in Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Libya etc. And you think killing an Iranian general makes Trump "no better"

Trump killing Soleimani was the least the US could have done in face of many Iranian provocations. The Iran allied Sadr militia killed around 600 US soldiers in Iraq.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    You have no sense of proportion. The wars which the 2 Presidents before Trump started or helped start killed over a million people in Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Libya etc. And you think killing an Iranian general makes Trump "no better"

Trump killing Soleimani was the least the US could have done in face of many Iranian provocations. The Iran allied Sadr militia killed around 600 US soldiers in Iraq.
    You seem
    To have no sense of comprehension! Why are we comparing Biden with previous administrations? You want to compare him then compare him with his direct predecessor. Thatís your bone to pick isnít it? Everything about Trump is better and Biden is not so letís not stray from that topic.

Trumps act was a dangerous war mongering move. He killed one general but in real world thatís an act of war, act on the sovereignty of a nation and open belligerence.

You people only read about attacks and start bashing Biden, you have no clue how many people Trump has killed using drones and through his decisions regarding Israel because his administration has been so evasive about making those numbers public.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. A little before the elections I was looking for these videos to send to friends who amazingly hadn't heard of this angle to Uncle Joe. All gone and only reuploads lesser than a few days old were available. There was one in which the kid was far younger than the one in this clip and she elbows him quite strongly. A kid will always instinctively know.

It's just amazing and sad someone like this gets to be a president in this time when information supposedly has multiple paths to be freely available.

The logic one of my friends used to counter this allegation was - if this were true, you think a guy like Trump would let go and not drum it up?

Well, Trump's history isn't great and he could well have his own closet.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admit these are troubling signs. I never expected that Biden foreign policy would be better than Trumpís in terms of peace efforts and stability in the Middle East, although I do expect him to try and reverse the damage to the Palestinian cause.

But the rest.... yeah it doesnít look good.
    Bottom line: most peopleís disgust with Trump was due to his handling of domestic and some international affairs and of course his character... which prompted people to vote for Biden. I still think as Americans we would be better off under Biden.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You seem
    To have no sense of comprehension! Why are we comparing Biden with previous administrations? ic.
    Because Biden was VP when Obama was helping start all these wars, he never objected, sought Obamaís help in 2020 and put neocons in senior positions in his administration.

So what is it that makes you think Biden is not a continuation of Obama?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why didn’t trump call them back if he was so much better?
    Two reasons:

1. Each time he tried to reduce US military involvement abroad and cut down their budgets, he was vetoed by the Republican senate that also moved to sanction him by reducing the presidential remit.

2. He was incompetent

The latter point is also why he is no longer president. However, the whataboutism about Trump needs to stop now. It's demeaning to everyone's intelligence.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    The Neo facist liberal strikes first! Didn't take him long. A true right winger in disguise, a trojan horse.

Anti Trump voters have voted in a war mongering President.

You reep what you sow.

Amreeka to turn worse than India within 4 years, and this is saying something.

Trump 2024.

There’s no such thing as a fascist liberal, the terms are mutually exclusive, it’s like saying Protestant Catholic or Shia Sunni.

Biden would be an old-fashioned One Nation Tory in the UK. A centrist in US politics.

I wonder what his objective is here? What are the Iran-backed militias doing in Syria and why is Iran backing them?

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . He was no better than Biden.
    That is exactly what people like me were saying.
    But leftists including most Desi Muslims in America were acting as if Biden was the Imam Mahdi sent to rescue America from the evil reign of Trump. There were many Muslims crying tears of joy at Biden being elected.

Same with Covid; leftists were claiming that all 500,000 deaths was Trumps personal fault (no one faults Merkel or Macron though). I have read tweets saying if Hillary was President, America would have lost no more than few hundreds to Covid

Biden kept saying he had some sort of grand plan for Covid, until of course he got elected

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the POTUS does not make foreign policy.
    Foreign policy is made by Lobbyists. especially in the middle east.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's absolutely unfair to compare Biden to Trump especially at this early stage.

Trump may not have started wars but his way of finishing them was to bomb like never before using drones... to drop the biggest bomb to ever fall in Afghanistan and then to pull his troops out of Kurd controlled Syria to allow the Turks to go in and Bomb them to hell.

So I think best to just wait and hope, maybe against hope, that Biden somehow corrects his course and finds a way through all of this without killing more innocent people.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

I wonder what his objective is here? What are the Iran-backed militias doing in Syria and why is Iran backing them?
    His objectives are very simple: do Saudi/Israel's bidding and pressurize Iran.

Iran back militants are doing the same what USA/Saudi/Israel backed ISIS are doing: trying to gain terrain and force pressure on opposite side.
    Iran is backing them because of survival. Maybe they don't wanna end up like Iraq v 2.0.

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    No surprise here. Zionist puppet will do what his masters tell him.
    You've hit the nail on the head.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Iran back militants are doing the same what USA/Saudi/Israel backed ISIS are doing: trying to gain terrain and force pressure on opposite side.
    Iran is backing them because of survival. Maybe they don't wanna end up like Iraq v 2.0.
    USA is now self-sufficient in oil and doesn’t need the Saudis. Biden doesn’t need to please Israel as Trump did, because the Dems don’t need the Bible Belt votes like the GOP do.

Aren’t these militias firing rockets into US positions in Iraq?

Iran is backing the militias for survival against whom? Is it a proxy way to attack USA?

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    USA is now self-sufficient in oil and doesn’t need the Saudis. Biden doesn’t need to please Israel as Trump did, because the Dems don’t need the Bible Belt votes like the GOP do.

Aren’t these militias firing rockets into US positions in Iraq?

Iran is backing the militias for survival against whom? Is it a proxy way to attack USA?
    So when president changes the whole Jew lobby gets turned off in Washington?

Lols, that 'firing rockets' question is also stupid, on so many levels.

Iran is surviving against Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Is it a proxy way to attack USA?

I don't get it. Are you saying Iran is a proxy to attack USA?
    In any case, calculate number of kilometers between Washington and Aleppo. 'Muricans are far far away from home. They are not being attacked. They are the agressors.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    So when president changes the whole Jew lobby gets turned off in Washington?

Lols, that 'firing rockets' question is also stupid, on so many levels.

Iran is surviving against Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I don't get it. Are you saying Iran is a proxy to attack USA?
    In any case, calculate number of kilometers between Washington and Aleppo. 'Muricans are far far away from home. They are not being attacked. They are the agressors.
    I said Biden and the Dems don’t need the fundamentalist Christian vote. I didn’t mention Jewish people.
    “Jew lobby” is antisemitic. Not all Jews support the actions of the state of Israel and plenty don’t support the Democrats. I hope you mean “Zionist lobby”. I would like it if you stop insulting me, and speak respectfully.

I’m not “saying” anything. I am asking what Iran-backed Syrian rebels are rocketing US positions in Iraq for, and why Iran is backing them.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I said Biden and the Dems don’t need the fundamentalist Christian vote. I didn’t mention Jewish people.
    “Jew lobby” is antisemitic. Not all Jews support the actions of the state of Israel and plenty don’t support the Democrats. I hope you mean “Zionist lobby”. I would like it if you stop insulting me, and speak respectfully.

I’m not “saying” anything. I am asking what Iran-backed Syrian rebels are rocketing US positions in Iraq for, and why Iran is backing them.
    I had no intention of insulting you. Although I did say your question was stupid, which I still believe it is.

Okay, I think you are right and let's call it Zionist lobby.

I have a question for you, maybe it can provide a hint: what's USA, Russia, Turkey, Israel and Iran's plan in Syria?

I hope you don't answer me "spreading freedom and democracyô"

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s no such thing as a fascist liberal, the terms are mutually exclusive, it’s like saying Protestant Catholic or Shia Sunni.

Biden would be an old-fashioned One Nation Tory in the UK. A centrist in US politics.

A neo facist liberal is one who pretends to be liberal but is really a facist. The kind who promote democracy but resort to violence and agression, and propaganda when the results don't go their way.

The objective is to destabilise the region again and drop more bombs.

Funny how Biden hasn't made moves to rejoin the Iran peace deal - this is the real question.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bottom line is, no world leader in the world is actually going to do anything that favors a Muslim country or people purely out of the goodness of their heart.

Itís all about national interests. All US presidents do that! You can cry about it till the cows come home, but thatís the truth.