Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Kashmir terrorist attack: Srinagar dhaba owner's son injured

The son of the owner of popular food joint Krishna Dhaba, located in a high-security area of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, was shot at by terrorists from a close range and critically wounded on Wednesday evening, police said. The victim, Akash Mehra, was immediately rushed to Shri Maharaja Hari Singh (SMHS) Hospital where his condition was stated to be critical, officials said.

The terrorists fired upon him near Sonwar area of Srinagar. Incidentally, the area is just one kilometre from the hotel where 23 foreign envoys are staying. The Jammu and Kashmir Police has called it is a terrorist attack.

A senior police officer told that the terrorists fired upon a man, identified as Akash Mahra, at Krishna Dhaba near Durga Nag area of Sonwar. Banned terror outfit Muslim Janbaz Force/TRF has claimed responsibility for the attack, they said. However, it has only been claimed on social network and not has been authenticated by any security official.

At about 7.45 pm Srinagar Police received information about a terror crime incident at Krishna Daba area of Dalgate Srinagar where terrorists had fired upon a civilian. Senior police officers reached the spot. The terrorists used pistol for crime and two empty cartridges were recovered from the spot.

The police are looking at the CCTV footage after some eyewitnesses claimed that the terrorists ran away. Mehra is the son of Krishna Dhaba's owner Ramesh Kumar Mehra, a resident of Janipora in Jammu. Police has registered a case in this regard under relevant sections of law. Investigation is in progress and officers continue to work to establish the full circumstances of this terror crime.

An eyewitness and uncle of the Akash, Subhash Chandra said, "I was inside the shop few people came inside shop and shot Akash he got two bullets they left and fired outside also." As per the official sources, Krishna Dhaba was full of tourists at the time of the firing. Meanwhile, the whole area has been cordoned off to nab the attackers.

The eatery, which is famous for serving vegetarian food, is located in Durganag area of the city. Several high-profile installations like the office of UN Military Observers Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) and the residence of the Jammu and Kashmir chief justice are located within 200 metres of the food joint.

The attack comes on a day when a group of envoys including those from several European Union countries and a few Organisation of Islamic Countries' member states began a two-day visit to Jammu and Kashmir to get a first-hand account of the situation in the newly carved union territory, especially after the recently-concluded local body elections.

The envoys which have representation from four Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC)--Malaysia, Bangladesh, Senegal and Tajikistan -- were taken to Magam in central Kashmir amid heightened security arrangements in the city and elsewhere in the Valley, officials said. The delegation of 24 envoys also visited the historic Hazratbal shrine on the banks of Dal Lake on the first day of their visit to Jammu and Kashmir.

The envoys are putting up in a hotel barely two kilometres from the attack site. During a private visit of the first batch of envoys to the union territory in October 2019, terrorists had shot dead five migrant labourers hailing from West Bengal in Shopian.

This is the second attack on non-Kashmiri residents in the city after the abrogation of the special status of Jammu and Kashmir. Earlier in January, a jeweller, Satpal, settled in Kashmir for the last five decades, was shot dead. The Resistance Front, a shadow outfit of Lashkar-e-Taiba terror group, had claimed responsibility for the attack.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/zeene...42483.html/amp

aaj mujh ko bahut burā kah kar
    aap ne naam to liyā merā
    -----Jaun Eliya

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    This victim died today. Terrorists attacked a hindu from Jammu who was residing in Kashmir.

Basically they want hindus out of Kashmir.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A clear message to anyone from outside who wants to invest in Kashmir ? or an inside job to show foreign envoys that lives of minorities in Kashmir are under threat.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornbill View Post
    A clear message to anyone from outside who wants to invest in Kashmir ? or an inside job to show foreign envoys that lives of minorities in Kashmir are under threat.
    As i live in srinagar there is still no confirmation nor any evidence that he was killed by mujahid
    There have been some rumors going on that he was killed because of having debt of someone for years so lets wait till the official report and evidence and proof comes out

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And talking about clear mssg i swear to my God whenever i open fb insta i always see indians are always commenting like we will takr your homes we will do this we will do that
    And we always tell them we have no objection if kashmiri pandits come back in kashmir this is there bloody home and recently we opened mandir in haba kadal for hindus

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raashidkhan89079 View Post
    And talking about clear mssg i swear to my God whenever i open fb insta i always see indians are always commenting like we will takr your homes we will do this we will do that
    And we always tell them we have no objection if kashmiri pandits come back in kashmir this is there bloody home and recently we opened mandir in haba kadal for hindus
    I don't think this Mehra guy is a pandit, hindutva trolls won't come anywhere near kashmir if they feels their lives are under slight bit of threat.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    He was from Jammu. Not a non Kashmiri.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    As i live in srinagar there is still no confirmation nor any evidence that he was killed by mujahid
    There have been some rumors going on that he was killed because of having debt of someone for years so lets wait till the official report and evidence and proof comes out
    Read the reports. He has been killed by a banned terrorist outfit.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Did you expect anything different from our peace loving Kashmiri muslims even if they were not involved in this instance ?

Just give it 10 years, Modichayan will change the demographics of Kashmir and all this violence, terrorism etc will all come to an end, let them continue like this for the time being...

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Did you expect anything different from our peace loving Kashmiri muslims even if they were not involved in this instance ?

Just give it 10 years, Modichayan will change the demographics of Kashmir and all this violence, terrorism etc will all come to an end, let them continue like this for the time being...
    Ethnic cleansing?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Ethnic cleansing?
    Well, we cant just let violence and terrorism run a muck there for the next century, that's what Pakistani military wants (not the common Pakistani).

However all good things, must one day come to an end, they dug their grave, they started the violence, terrorism and now they can lie down and relax in that wonderful grave that they dug...

Unless of course you Pakistanis can do something about it, But will you ? all I see so far is just typing of big words on a message boards with no action...

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we cant just let violence and terrorism run a muck there for the next century, that's what Pakistani military wants (not the common Pakistani).

However all good things, must one day come to an end, they dug their grave, they started the violence, terrorism and now they can lie down and relax in that wonderful grave that they dug...

Unless of course you Pakistanis can do something about it, But will you ? all I see so far is just typing of big words on a message boards with no action...
    Be careful what you wish for.
    The last one was delivered in the form of a wonderful cup of tea almost exactly 12 months ago.

Enough with the chest thumping, how about giving these people their much deserved plebiscite?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Be careful what you wish for.
    The last one was delivered in the form of a wonderful cup of tea almost exactly 12 months ago.

1 Cup of tea for the gazillion litres of tea we gave to the 90,000 Pakistani troops that was captured, it was only fair you repay some of that hospitality.

Enough with the chest thumping, how about giving these people their much deserved plebiscite?

Its not chest thumping, I am speaking reality, Modi government has taken steps to change the demographics in Kashmir, strong chance it is going to happen, maybe you guys need to wake up and confront India with a WAR ?

Standing in front of the international arena and pleading with the world to take notice of Kashmir from your point of view wont get the job done.

Yes I feel India would ready for the Plebiscite, Requirements per UN before the plebiscite can take place:

- Pakistan vacate all of its troops from Kashmir region all together,
    - India gets to keep a minimum troop presence in Kashmir to guard against any unexpected Pakistani aggression and the plebiscite can take place.

Another provision will now come into play due to this:

- China will have to vacate from the Kashmiri region Pakistan swapped/gave away to them,

Seems fair to me

bold...
    Last edited by Romali_rotti; 28th February 2021 at 15:22.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bold...
    I meant the chest thumping from both sides..

The UN resolution in its entirely states both armies must withdraw.
    Am I wrong?

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports lol lol lol
    You guys said the same thing when that pulwama attack happened
    And after few years what happened arnab happened
    So keep these reports to yourself
    Its not kashmiri's hobby to read fake newspapers early morning and watching some d0g barking on a channel

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I meant the chest thumping from both sides..

The UN resolution in its entirely states both armies must withdraw.
    Am I wrong?
    Agree on the chest thumping, I am with you on that.

However, Yes you are wrong. Per the UN requirements only Pakistan must vacate all its military from Kashmir, India gets to keep a minimum troop presence.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree on the chest thumping, I am with you on that.

However, Yes you are wrong. Per the UN requirements only Pakistan must vacate all its military from Kashmir, India gets to keep a minimum troop presence.
    Actually on the UN part we're both wrong.

The UN is largely impotent.
    Only way forward is for bilateral discussion which means not much is gonna happen

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Inside job by indian agencies to show the EU delegates who were visiting that day.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another keyboard warrior wishing ill on kashmiris spreading bull all the time. Goes missing on threads where Hindus are mob lynching. Another 10 years of modichayan and watch your INDIA fall apart.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Reports lol lol lol
    You guys said the same thing when that pulwama attack happened
    And after few years what happened arnab happened
    So keep these reports to yourself
    Its not kashmiri's hobby to read fake newspapers early morning and watching some d0g barking on a channel
    The UNSC resolution on Pulwama says it was done by LeT. Try again.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmirilion View Post
    Another keyboard warrior wishing ill on kashmiris spreading bull all the time. Goes missing on threads where Hindus are mob lynching. Another 10 years of modichayan and watch your INDIA fall apart.
    If i start threads on muslims killing hindus it would be a big one.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It always disappoints me to see a lot of Indian posters refer to Kashmiris as less than human. They condone torture, rape, brutalizing and ethnic cleansing of a group of people trying to stand up for their rights. I don't see much difference between today's India and the likes of Saudi Arabia and China.

All three have hard right-wing mindsets driven by uber nationalism at a cost of freedom.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have any reports about this?? Everywhere I read, he was shot at by militants and some group already claimed that. Why would you suggest an alternate explanation based on just rumours?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the ground Kashmiri sources claim its a revenge attack and not terrorism. Seems like Hindu fundamentalists are pumping out fake news to further their agenda.

I hope the victims family find some solace and its always sad to hear of someone dying but it seems a bit of a stretch to call a one off shooting of one person as 'terrorism'. Its sad that fundamentalists use the death of one person to stoke their own hate filled views.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Actually on the UN part we're both wrong.

The UN is largely impotent.
    Only way forward is for bilateral discussion which means not much is gonna happen
    I am so sick of this stupid piece of land and its people... I feel the only way peace will be restored there is via a demographic shift, which will end all terrorism and violence eventually, we all know India is not going to give up the land, there is no point arguing this...

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    On the ground Kashmiri sources claim its a revenge attack and not terrorism. Seems like Hindu fundamentalists are pumping out fake news to further their agenda.

I hope the victims family find some solace and its always sad to hear of someone dying but it seems a bit of a stretch to call a one off shooting of one person as 'terrorism'. Its sad that fundamentalists use the death of one person to stoke their own hate filled views.
    Any proof of your statement or its just one of those because the person killed is a hindu.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any proof of your statement or its just one of those because the person killed is a hindu.
    I am not a bigot like you, it doesn't matter to me the religion of a person. He is still a victim in my eyes, although it doesn't mention he died....i hope you aren't spreading fake news.

Local sources say it was a dispute over money. I don't know how one can prove/disprove this so you are satisfied. There is even a local on this thread saying the same.

It seems a bit of a stretch to deem this incident as terrorism. I bet 100s of low level shootings where nobody dies happen in India week. This is amplied because its Kashmir and extremists will jump up and down and politise it...we have a guy calling for genocide in this thread. He is not even in India so I wonder how much actual Indians will rant and rave over this fake news.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so sick of this stupid piece of land and its people... I feel the only way peace will be restored there is via a demographic shift, which will end all terrorism and violence eventually, we all know India is not going to give up the land, there is no point arguing this...
    If youre sick of this stupid piece of land then just give it up. Its not worth committing ethnic cleansing over it surely...?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyG View Post
    If you’re sick of this stupid piece of land then just give it up. It’s not worth committing ethnic cleansing over it surely...?
    Yeah I am willing to give it up, as soon as you give up Baluchistan

On a serious note, well they could have lived peacefully but they chose violence and terror, so demographic change will restore peace which I am perfectly happy with.
    Last edited by Romali_rotti; 1st March 2021 at 05:16.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If true than

" Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness" MLK to bhakts

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Feel bad for the poor kid who ended up dead due to reaction to the daily atrocities carried out by Indian government

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    If true than

" Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness" MLK to bhakts
    Indian Kashmir will not be seperated from India, no matter what Pakistan does.

In order to restore peace, we can't just let terrorism and blowing people up to separate from India and join Pakistan.

Pakistan if they truly cared about Kashmiris would not instigate them to fight and resist the Indian army, when they very well know that taking part in terrorists activities will just get them killed and will never achieve their goals.

Demographic shift from Mainland India is the only way, yeah there will be turbulence along the way however eventually the resistance, terrorism, jihad or whatever will just die out. As a result, Indian army wont need to be there at the current level and peace will come.

Problem with Pakistanis: Peace is only an option if India gives them Kashmir, otherwise they do not want peace (well their establishment anyway), I am sorry to say...

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    The only one sick and stupid here is you. And your sick, vile, terrorist army who has colonized and occupied our land. **** of here with your ugly faces.
    This is what I was telling you in the Golwalkar thread. If out of emotion you say something that can be perceived racist to those who you are fighting a civilizational war, then someone in future should not judge you without looking at the context.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indian Kashmir will not be seperated from India, no matter what Pakistan does.

In order to restore peace, we can't just let terrorism and blowing people up to separate from India and join Pakistan.

Pakistan if they truly cared about Kashmiris would not instigate them to fight and resist the Indian army, when they very well know that taking part in terrorists activities will just get them killed and will never achieve their goals.

Demographic shift from Mainland India is the only way, yeah there will be turbulence along the way however eventually the resistance, terrorism, jihad or whatever will just die out. As a result, Indian army wont need to be there at the current level and peace will come.

Problem with Pakistanis: Peace is only an option if India gives them Kashmir, otherwise they do not want peace (well their establishment anyway), I am sorry to say...
    It is the Pak alone that instigates them? This is where people like yourself are the actual ones that are brainwashed if Pakistan is the reason and not Kashmiris uprising vs Indian oppression.

As a Kashmiri, I really am sick of violence and would prefer peace but oppression cannot be tolerated and never will be.

You guys can harp on about demographic change etc- let's see....

You talk a lot of sense on the NFL brother but on this, you're detached from the middle ground and reality!

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqar's inswinging yorker View Post
    It is the Pak alone that instigates them? This is where people like yourself are the actual ones that are brainwashed if Pakistan is the reason and not Kashmiris uprising vs Indian oppression.

As a Kashmiri, I really am sick of violence and would prefer peace but oppression cannot be tolerated and never will be.

You talk a lot of sense on the NFL brother but on this, you're detached from the middle ground and reality!
    Well, Pakistan's PM and diplomats talk about Kashmir in every international forum, the country celebrates a Kashmir solidarity day, it is home to UN-designated terror agencies that have openly espoused the Kashmir liberation line, and yet Pakistan expects the world to believe that the violence in Kashmir is just an insurrection by Indian Kashmiris against the Government of India???

No wonder most people don't take Pakistan's line on Kashmir seriously any more.

Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, before that happens you will be dead anyway so you won't get that joy in your life time.

Whenever Nawaz wins, he divides PMLN equally. He keeps PM for himself and gives L N to the people.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    Well, Pakistan's PM and diplomats talk about Kashmir in every international forum, the country celebrates a Kashmir solidarity day, it is home to UN-designated terror agencies that have openly espoused the Kashmir liberation line, and yet Pakistan expects the world to believe that the violence in Kashmir is just an insurrection by Indian Kashmiris against the Government of India???

No wonder most people don't take Pakistan's line on Kashmir seriously any more.
    And Kashmiri's voice is where? How many Indian armed forces are based there again?

I am proud that Pakistan speaks up for us.

I truly would cherish a democratic vote:

Be Part of Pakistan
    Independence
    Be part of India

We all know what the outcome would be and it would not make for pleasant reading for India

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqar's inswinging yorker View Post

Brother,

Christine Fair summs it perfectly, the problem we are facing.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Just another day on the pointless slab of ice.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I am willing to give it up, as soon as you give up Baluchistan

On a serious note, well they could have lived peacefully but they chose violence and terror, so demographic change will restore peace which I am perfectly happy with.
    This is not a normal mindset to have. You don't even live in India but you would happily see a group of people get persecuted so India can benefit.

This mindset is really no different from being a Nazi. They blamed a group of people for their problems and wanted them wiped out. The keyboard warrior attitude is stupid. Save it for someone else.

I wouldn't defend Pakistan's policies when it comes to Baluchistan. I definitely wouldn't defend ethnic cleansing.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyG View Post
    This is not a normal mindset to have. You don't even live in India but you would happily see a group of people get persecuted so India can benefit.

This mindset is really no different from being a Nazi. They blamed a group of people for their problems and wanted them wiped out. The keyboard warrior attitude is stupid. Save it for someone else.

I wouldn't defend Pakistan's policies when it comes to Baluchistan. I definitely wouldn't defend ethnic cleansing.
    Do you really expect any different, from a regime mimicking nazi policies talking about ethnic cleansing but “terrorists” are the problem. Shame cos the world is waking up to this rubbish and opening its eyes on who the real terrorists are, modi Ji days are numbered. Own country is falling into civil war , the farmers have got them running scared yet Pakistanis still lives in their heads rent free

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    Do you really expect any different, from a regime mimicking nazi policies talking about ethnic cleansing but terrorists are the problem. Shame cos the world is waking up to this rubbish and opening its eyes on who the real terrorists are, modi Ji days are numbered. Own country is falling into civil war , the farmers have got them running scared yet Pakistanis still lives in their heads rent free
    If the world is waking up to anything it is Pakistan's total lack of standing on the Kashmir issue. Your PM is hogging a million air miles and a zillion electrons on Twitter over the issue, all to no avail.

And if you don't know the difference between a protest and a civil war, you and your ilk should stop lapping up propaganda ** and get some serious education. Maybe the world will take you seriously then.

And no, Modi's days are not numbered, whatever you think in lala land. He is going from strength to strength and hoovering the clueless opposition down the pipe like no tomorrow.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    If the world is waking up to anything it is Pakistan's total lack of standing on the Kashmir issue. Your PM is hogging a million air miles and a zillion electrons on Twitter over the issue, all to no avail.

And if you don't know the difference between a protest and a civil war, you and your ilk should stop lapping up propaganda ** and get some serious education. Maybe the world will take you seriously then.

And no, Modi's days are not numbered, whatever you think in lala land. He is going from strength to strength and hoovering the clueless opposition down the pipe like no tomorrow.
    Ok then, your whole nation got triggered by a 16 year old girl and a pop star , think you need to take of your modi ji spectacles and see the region how the rest of the world is viewing it. For once Pakistan is not the laughing stock of the region