Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    We have played and beat 3 out of the top 4 Test sides (barring us).
    Dominated at home, won in Australia and proven that we're comfortably the best Test team in the world.

Us not playing a team that was languishing at no.7 barely above the West Indies for most part of the cycle is not the same as Man utd not playing Liverpool. More like Leeds United or Crystal palace. No offense.
    You haven't played the 4th best team in this WTC cycle barring yourself. The 4th best team barring India in the WTC is Pakistan, who are comfortably 5th in the WTC table.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szrana007 View Post
    Pakistan have only lost 5 "home" series in the last 20 years. Thats a pretty good "home" record to have.

So I am not sure where this talk of not being able to beat SENA teams at home is coming from.

Pakistan are also at their worst point in test cricket in the last 20 years. They lost to New Zealand and got clean swept to Sri Lanka at a venue where they've been playing most of their home games for almost a decade.

Yes Pakistan [B]can[B] win against these teams but no-one can be "sure" about that especially as the wickets in Pak may favour these sides more than the UAE ones.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has defeated Australia in Australia twice in two back to back series, including beating them at their fortress in Gabba which no team could breach for past 3 decades. This alone should make them best team in the world for this cycle.

Though everyone here would love to see an Indo-Pak test series, I am not sure how that has any bearing on India reaching WTC finals. India is a far superior team and a series between them now would end up in similar fashion like last Asia cup. Atleast that was in ODI format where weaker teams can spring a surprise here and there but there is no place for hiding in 5 day cricket.

Pakistan just started playing at home and on a good momentum after beating a full strength SA. They should look to build on that momentum and enter top 3 in test rankings without worrying much about what India is doing.
    Last edited by Rajdeep; 3rd March 2021 at 13:58.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You haven't played the 4th best team in this WTC cycle barring yourself. The 4th best team barring India in the WTC is Pakistan, who are comfortably 5th in the WTC table.
    Lol wut?

We played South Africa in October 2019 when they were comfortably the 4th best side barring us and if I'm not wrong, Pakistan were at no.7 and stayed there for 14 more months.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan are also at their worst point in test cricket in the last 20 years. They lost to New Zealand and got clean swept to Sri Lanka at a venue where they've been playing most of their home games for almost a decade.

Yes Pakistan [B]can[B] win against these teams but no-one can be "sure" about that especially as the wickets in Pak may favour these sides more than the UAE ones.
    There is no guarantee with Pakistan for anything but Pak will start as favorites against Aus, NZL and Eng at home, just like they were favorites for the SA series on most betting sites.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol wut?

We played South Africa in October 2019 when they were comfortably the 4th best side barring us and if I'm not wrong, Pakistan were at no.7 and stayed there for 14 more months.
    Pakistan have stayed above SA,SL and WI for most of the duration of this WTC cycle, so yeah they have been 5th for most of the time in this WTC cycle.

SA only overtook Pakistan after beating SL at home for a short while and then went below Pak again, after losing in Pak.

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You understand you can win cups despite being defeated right? Pakistan lost to India in the 1992 world cup, yet still won the cup. We could have played Pakistan, lost and still made the finals

So I dont understand this bizarre logic (or lack of it)

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan have stayed above SA,SL and WI for most of the duration of this WTC cycle, so yeah they have been 5th for most of the time in this WTC cycle.

SA only overtook Pakistan after beating SL at home for a short while and then went below Pak again, after losing in Pak.

I'm talking about the ICC rankings, which is a much better indicator than the WTC points table due to the irregularities in the latter's scheduling. I'm pretty sure Pakistan were ranked above New Zealand and Australia too for a few months.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no guarantee with Pakistan for anything but Pak will start as favorites against Aus, NZL and Eng at home, just like they were favorites for the SA series on most betting sites.
    Fair enough.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    You understand you can win cups despite being defeated right? Pakistan lost to India in the 1992 world cup, yet still won the cup. We could have played Pakistan, lost and still made the finals

So I dont understand this bizarre logic (or lack of it)
    Make no mistake India would have been favorites against Pak, if they played Pak in a series, but the OP is still right in pointing out that the WTC format is poorly designed, you can't pick and chose, whom you play.

Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always knew Australia were phony champions of 2007 WC since they didn't play against India.
    It's different thing that India couldn't beat Bangladesh and out of the tournament after league rounds.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    I won't blame BCCI and Indian government for that. I mean which board and government will allow it's players to play for or represent neighbouring country in sports? Why will BCCI allow Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant to represent Pakistan? Are they not indians?
    That made me chuckle.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Nonsense, A strong English team under Michael Vaughan was thumped when they last visited Pak in 2005. Australia anyway last toured Pak in 1998, when they finally won a Test match in Pakistan after 40 years,lol. New Zealand anyway have a very poor Test record in Pakistan.

Pakistan will be favorites, when they play all these 3 teams at home in the next cycle.
    How many players from the 2005 team are still playing for Pakistan? We no longer have Inzamam and Yousuf in the middle-order.

Past record means nothing. Pakistan has historically been a strong home team but the current team is anything but strong.

With the way Pakistan played against South Africa, the likes of England, Australia and New Zealand will certainly fancy their chances of winning in Pakistan right now.

Our fast bowling is a joke and the batting is extremely unreliable with not a single 50 averaging Test batsman.

Pakistan is among the worst Test sides in the world.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India cannot beat Pakistan in subcontinent conditions

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    How many players from the 2005 team are still playing for Pakistan? We no longer have Inzamam and Yousuf in the middle-order.

Past record means nothing. Pakistan has historically been a strong home team but the current team is anything but strong.

With the way Pakistan played against South Africa, the likes of England, Australia and New Zealand will certainly fancy their chances of winning in Pakistan right now.

Our fast bowling is a joke and the batting is extremely unreliable with not a single 50 averaging Test batsman.

I am sure most betting sites will have Pak as favorites against Aus, NZL and Eng at home in the next two years, which wasn't the case for example in UAE in 2012 against Eng when they had odds heavily favoring England and in 2014 against Aus, when they had odds favoring Aus.

That the both teams got destroyed in UAE is another matter altogether, but Pakistan were heavy favorites against SA and that is likely to continue in the next year or so.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Make no mistake India would have been favorites against Pak, if they played Pak in a series, but the OP is still right in pointing out that the WTC format is poorly designed, you can't pick and chose, whom you play.
    OP is not about the poor format or Eng/SA/Aus/Ind etc all picking which team to play within 2 years. OP is all about India not playing Pakistan. I won't mix those two even though the first situation will result in the second.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    OP is not about the poor format or Eng/SA/Aus/Ind etc all picking which team to play within 2 years. OP is all about India not playing Pakistan. I won't mix those two even though the first situation will result in the second.
    Basically, a thread to undermine their potential winning of the championship We see these threads popping up time and again when India is likely to win a tournament. They may not win either. But they sure are in better position than Pakistan. Hence grudge.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a reason why I keep insisting that Pakistani fans are the most delusional in the world, and this thread shows why.

Pakistan is a nothing team and doesn’t stand a chance of beating India. Even India C will pummel Pakistan.

Pakistan vs India would be as competitive as Sri Lanka vs India. The fact that the Indian government has blocked BCCI from playing bilateral cricket with PCB is the best thing that has happened to Pakistan cricket.

A home and away series with India every two years would have been enough humiliation for our fans to lose interest in cricket.

This Indian team is the GOAT Asian Test team and they are favorites to win the inaugural WTC. They don’t need validation from delusional Pakistani fans who are burning like hot coal.
    Can't believe I am saying this, but this ridiculous thread by OP is making me agree 100% our friend Mamoon.

This thread is the epitome of our insecurity and jealousy. India by no means is a a phony team. Yes, they refuse to play us which sucks I hate that. But they truly are top-2/3 in the world if not the top.

I mean, who can beat Aus in Aus with a B-team? I don't think we ever beat Aus even with the great W's and Shoaib and Saqlain, Inzi, Saeed Anwar and so many ATGs

I wish we as fans can overcome our blindness and hatred and truly appreciate the skills and accomplishments of a great team of our generation

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were predicting South Africa to beat Pakistan in Pakistan as well a year ago on the other thread. How did that turn out for you ?

Pakistan have been a strong home team historically and will remain so in the future as well. SENA teams will find it tough to win in Pakistan.

But you are free to carry on like the broken record you are.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone who understands test cricket would agree Pakistan today could draw a couple of tests or win a couple against India in sub continent conditions. Joe Root took 5fiver against them not long ago.

Indians should be ashamed to glorify themselves as champions after refusing to play their rivals, a team which still has a better head to head test record against them.

Hopefully soon Indians will become brave and play Pakistan. It will be nice to see Pak give them another spanking as we did in 2006 when India were strong favourites..according to 1.2 billion Indians.
    Last edited by MenInG; 3rd March 2021 at 21:54.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

There is a reason why I keep insisting that Pakistani fans are the most delusional in the world, and this thread shows why.

Pakistan is a nothing team and doesn’t stand a chance of beating India. Even India C will pummel Pakistan.

Pakistan vs India would be as competitive as Sri Lanka vs India. The fact that the Indian government has blocked BCCI from playing bilateral cricket with PCB is the best thing that has happened to Pakistan cricket.

A home and away series with India every two years would have been enough humiliation for our fans to lose interest in cricket.

This Indian team is the GOAT Asian Test team and they are favorites to win the inaugural WTC. They don’t need validation from delusional Pakistani fans who are burning like hot coal.
    Clearly reading and comprehension isn’t a strong suit if you’re saying ‘Pakistani fans are delusional’ when more than half of the Pakistani fans on this thread are also echoing your views that India would easily dispatch Pakistan

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg111 View Post
    You were predicting South Africa to beat Pakistan in Pakistan as well a year ago on the other thread. How did that turn out for you ?

Pakistan have been a strong home team historically and will remain so in the future as well. SENA teams will find it tough to win in Pakistan.

But you are free to carry on like the broken record you are.
    I don’t remember saying that. What I do remember saying is that Pakistan is an awful team and any of the top sides should be able to beat Pakistan in Pakistan.

The way Pakistan played against South Africa really showed that they are a poor team in home conditions as well.

Pakistan has been a strong home team historically but its home record since the 90s is awful and the current situation is dire.

Our best batsman is averaging 42-43 and cannot play spin, and we are treating Fawad like royalty for averaging 35 post comeback.

We have no openers and our fast bowling stocks are thin. There doesn’t seem to be any quality upcoming young spinner who can takeover from Yasir in a couple of years.

There is not much to be hopeful about the future of Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Clearly reading and comprehension isn’t a strong suit if you’re saying ‘Pakistani fans are delusional’ when more than half of the Pakistani fans on this thread are also echoing your views that India would easily dispatch Pakistan
    I am referring to the poster who started this thread.

Also, Pakistani fans are somewhat humble these days because their bhangra after the Adelaide Test blew in their faces in spectacular fashion and have finally accepted that India is miles ahead, but in general, there is no doubt that Pakistani fans are the most delusional in the world with severe victim mentality.

Bangladeshi fans are a close second though. All other fan clubs are quiet realistic about where their respective teams stand.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Indian team is the GOAT Asian Test team and they are favorites to win the inaugural WTC.
    Um, no. Assuming India make it to the final of the WTC, they will be up against a New Zealand side who would have just played 2 Test matches against England, while India will just have arrived after playing the IPL. New Zealand would be massive favorites against India (or any other team making it to the final) in such as situation. WTC final would have to be postponed by a few weeks for India to have a chance, otherwise this would just be a practice match for them (where they get thrashed) to prep for their tour of England.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashIt View Post
    Um, no. Assuming India make it to the final of the WTC, they will be up against a New Zealand side who would have just played 2 Test matches against England, while India will just have arrived after playing the IPL. New Zealand would be massive favorites against India (or any other team making it to the final) in such as situation. WTC final would have to be postponed by a few weeks for India to have a chance, otherwise this would just be a practice match for them (where they get thrashed) to prep for their tour of England.
    The Lord’s wicket will suit India. It is a batting surface that assists spinners later on and the London weather is decent compare to the north.

If India plays Ashwin + Jadeja which they will, they should start as favorites against a New Zealand team that shouldn’t be there in the first place.

Just like the 2019 World Cup, they have made the final undeservingly. The WTC should have been between India and England/Australia.

New Zealand have no business playing in the final.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Anyone who understands test cricket would agree Pakistan today could draw a couple of tests or win a couple against India in sub continent conditions. Joe Root took 5fiver against them not long ago.

Indians should be ashamed to glorify themselves as champions after refusing to play their rivals, a team which still has a better head to head test record against them.

Hopefully soon Indians will become brave and play Pakistan. It will be nice to see Pak give them another spanking as we did in 2006 when India were strong favourites..according to 1.2 billion Indians.
    It is not 2006 anymore. We do not have the likes of Yousuf, Younis, Inzamam, Asif etc.

That Pakistan team would walk over the current Pakistan team.

These days, our best batsman averages 42-43 and cannot play spin. He got rinsed by Maharaj; imagine what Ashwin and Jadeja will do to him on turners.

The likes of Younis, Yousuf, Inzamam scored tons of runs against Kumble and Harbhajan because unlike Babar, they could play spin.

India will thrash Pakistan in any conditions including on rank-turners because although Yasir will take wickets, the Indian batsmen will still score more runs against Yasir than Pakistani batsmen will against Ashwin and Jadeja.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Why beating a 5th 6th rank team should matter?

Why some pakistani fans have this delusion where they try to make themselves feel important?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t remember saying that. What I do remember saying is that Pakistan is an awful team and any of the top sides should be able to beat Pakistan in Pakistan.

The way Pakistan played against South Africa really showed that they are a poor team in home conditions as well.

Pakistan has been a strong home team historically but its home record since the 90s is awful and the current situation is dire.

Our best batsman is averaging 42-43 and cannot play spin, and we are treating Fawad like royalty for averaging 35 post comeback.

We have no openers and our fast bowling stocks are thin. There doesn’t seem to be any quality upcoming young spinner who can takeover from Yasir in a couple of years.

There is not much to be hopeful about the future of Pakistan.
    Why would you even lie? lol, here is that thread.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ve-and-kicking!
    @Pacy with wisdom owned you as well on that thread,lol, but you never learn

And Pakistan is damn good at home, Pakistan have the 3rd best home W/L ratio in the last 20 years and have lost only 2 series in Pakistan in the last 20 years. But, you can keep crying about the 90's

Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Pak plays India 10 times, India will win 9 out of 10 times in Subcontinent conditions. If they play in England, it will be 50-50. Any other place, India will beat Pakistan comfortably. It will not be close.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

And Pakistan is damn good at home, Pakistan have the 3rd best home W/L ratio in the last 20 years and have lost only 2 series in Pakistan in the last 20 years. But, you can keep crying about the 90's
    I can’t go through the whole thread. Maybe some other time. Pacy with wisdom lol? Maybe you should mention posters whom I actually rate and read.

Once again, historic W/L ratio means nothing. A team is only as good as its present.

The present Pakistan team is deeply mediocre for the reasons I mentioned in my previous reply to your post. You can go through it again.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I forgot to post the link for the W/L ratios at home in last 2 decades.

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/en...ults;type=team

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t go through the whole thread. Maybe some other time. Pacy with wisdom lol? Maybe you should mention posters whom I actually rate and read.

Once again, historic W/L ratio means nothing. A team is only as good as its present.

The present Pakistan team is deeply mediocre for the reasons I mentioned in my previous reply to your post. You can go through it again.
    Funny you say historic W/L ratio means nothing, but keep bringing up Pak's home record from the 90's,lol.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is not 2006 anymore. We do not have the likes of Yousuf, Younis, Inzamam, Asif etc.

That Pakistan team would walk over the current Pakistan team.

These days, our best batsman averages 42-43 and cannot play spin. He got rinsed by Maharaj; imagine what Ashwin and Jadeja will do to him on turners.

The likes of Younis, Yousuf, Inzamam scored tons of runs against Kumble and Harbhajan because unlike Babar, they could play spin.

India will thrash Pakistan in any conditions including on rank-turners because although Yasir will take wickets, the Indian batsmen will still score more runs against Yasir than Pakistani batsmen will against Ashwin and Jadeja.

Asif didnt play in 2005.

Pak bowling line up was

Sami
    Razzaq
    Kaneria
    Arshad Khan
    Afridi

IF this bowlign side can bowl out the likes of Ghambir, Sehwag, Ganguly, Laxman, Dravid and Tendulka. India greatest ever batting line up, it shows Pak can compete in sub continent conditions.

India were stronger favourites then compared to know..if they grow a spine and play.

It is a league format as such as top two go to the final.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Love how Pakistani fans with Imran Butt, Masood, Abid, Babar, Fawad, Haris, Naseem etc. are blowing trumpets and riding on the coattails of W/L ratios established by Miandad, Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Akhtar, Saeed, Inzamam, Yousuf, Younis, Asif etc.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Funny you say historic W/L ratio means nothing, but keep bringing up Pak's home record from the 90's,lol.
    It was just to remind you that our home record has been poor since the 90’s. Besides that point, it has no relevance today.

There is no need of doing bhangra over W/L ratios established by players who are no longer playing today and the standard of the team has dropped 2-3 levels.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Asif didnt play in 2005.

Pak bowling line up was

Sami
    Razzaq
    Kaneria
    Arshad Khan
    Afridi

IF this bowlign side can bowl out the likes of Ghambir, Sehwag, Ganguly, Laxman, Dravid and Tendulka. India greatest ever batting line up, it shows Pak can compete in sub continent conditions.

India were stronger favourites then compared to know..if they grow a spine and play.

It is a league format as such as top two go to the final.
    Pakistan drew in 2005 because Younis and Inzamam scored almost 1,000 runs in 3 Tests against Kumble and Harbhajan.

The middle-order trio of Younis, Yousuf and Inzamam was the best and most prolific middle-order Pakistan has ever had.

Between 2004-2006, they were run machines and scored big hundreds and played spin excellently.

The current Pakistan team does not have the same runs in the middle-order. Our batsmen batsmen averages 42-43, cannot play spin and doesn’t even have a 150 in Tests.

The current Pakistan team would get whitewashed by the 2005 Pakistan and India teams.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guna View Post
    If Pak plays India 10 times, India will win 9 out of 10 times in Subcontinent conditions. If they play in England, it will be 50-50. Any other place, India will beat Pakistan comfortably. It will not be close.
    It won't be 50-50 in England either. Maybe you're basing that on India's failures in England the last decade but Pakistan doesn't have anyone of the calibre of Anderson, Broad or even Woakes to trouble Indian batters consistently.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was just to remind you that our home record has been poor since the 90’s. Besides that point, it has no relevance today.

There is no need of doing bhangra over W/L ratios established by players who are no longer playing today and the standard of the team has dropped 2-3 levels.
    Pakistan have a great home record in the last 2 decades

In the last 20 years

Pakistan won 9 series in Pakistan
    Pakistan lost only 2 series in Pakistan

W/L ratio of 3.4 which is only behind India and Australia in the last 20 years.

Besides last 20 years record is more relevant than the records from the 90's,lol.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    This drama that Pakistan would outplay India in England is just a laughable myth.

The reason why England have dominated India in England is because they have a world class swing and seam attack and they have a very deep batting lineup that allows them to consistently add 150-200 runs for the last 4-5 wickets once the ball stops moving around.

Pakistan neither has a world class pace attack nor a long tail. India would beat Pakistan with utmost ease in all conditions and all venues including in England.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

In the last 20 years

Besides last 20 years record is more relevant than the records from the 90's,lol.
    Once again - and maybe for the final time - the players who helped Pakistan beat the likes of New Zealand (2002), South Africa (2003), England (2005) and India (2006) at home are no longer playing today.

If you bring back Inzamam, Yousuf, Younis, Akhtar, Asif etc. back I would agree that Pakistan will be a formidable team at home.

However, please don’t try to sell me this home record dummy with players like Masood, Imran Butt, Abid, Babar, Fawad, Naseem, Musa, Abbas etc.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan drew in 2005 because Younis and Inzamam scored almost 1,000 runs in 3 Tests against Kumble and Harbhajan.

The middle-order trio of Younis, Yousuf and Inzamam was the best and most prolific middle-order Pakistan has ever had.

Between 2004-2006, they were run machines and scored big hundreds and played spin excellently.

The current Pakistan team does not have the same runs in the middle-order. Our batsmen batsmen averages 42-43, cannot play spin and doesn’t even have a 150 in Tests.

The current Pakistan team would get whitewashed by the 2005 Pakistan and India teams.
    I watched all 3 matches.

After the first match everyone in India and those claiming to be Indian fans from Pak were saying this will be 3-0 inc most commies predictions.

Yes things happen in sport, im glad you have understood this.

We had

Ghambir
    Sehwag
    Dravid
    Tendulka
    Ganguly
    Laxman

v

Sami - One of the worst avgs in Pak history
    Razzaq - An ODI batting all rounder
    Kaneria - Poor average overall
    Arshad Khan - Only ever played a few matches.
    Afridi - Fair enough Indians have been scared of Lala.

Why did Indias batting line up fail miserably against one of the THE WORST Pak bowling line up ever?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    689 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I didn’t know we won.. is this a jinx thread?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again - and maybe for the final time - the players who helped Pakistan beat the likes of New Zealand (2002), South Africa (2003), England (2005) and India (2006) at home are no longer playing today.

If you bring back Inzamam, Yousuf, Younis, Akhtar, Asif etc. back I would agree that Pakistan will be a formidable team at home.

However, please don’t try to sell me this home record dummy with players like Masood, Imran Butt, Abid, Babar, Fawad, Naseem, Musa, Abbas etc.
    You try to bring up Pak's home record from the 90's, so I thought I should set the record straight for the last 2 decades which is more relevant.

Even today, I think barring India, every other team will find it tough to win in Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    I watched all 3 matches.

After the first match everyone in India and those claiming to be Indian fans from Pak were saying this will be 3-0 inc most commies predictions.

We had

Ghambir
    Sehwag
    Dravid
    Tendulka
    Ganguly
    Laxman

v

Why did Indias batting line up fail miserably against one of the THE WORST Pak bowling line up ever?
    You claimed that you “watched all 3 matches” but then you also said that everyone predicted India to win 3-0 AFTER the first Test.

If you had actually watched the series instead of searching for scorecards now, you would remember that the first Test ended in a draw.

So how come everyone was predicting a 3-0 win to India after it was 0-0 with only 2 Tests to go?

Sami, Arshad and Razzaq all averaged 50+ with the ball in that series. The only two bowlers who bowled well were Afridi and Kaneria.

Afridi was an excellent spinner when he was in his zone and would easily walk into the current Pakistan side as a second spinner in Test cricket if he was in his prime. He was miles better than Shadab.

Kaneria is also a highly underrated bowler. He was a match-winner and produced many great spells for Pakistan even overseas which Yasir has failed to do.

His overall average was high because Inzamam and Woolmer would over-bowl him because the latter did not like the idea of two specialist spinners and utilized all-rounders like Afridi and Razzaq.

Kaneria took many wickets in that series and if prime Kaneria plays against India today, he will still pick a lot of wickets. So would Yasir, but the difference is that our batting is nowhere near our batting from 2005.

Pakistan won the third Test by scoring 570 in the first innings against Kumble and Harbhajan with Younis scoring 267 and Inzamam scoring 184.

The current Pakistan batting lineup cannot score 570 against the current Indian attack. If they had the talent and skill to score 570 against Ashwin, Jadeja, Bumrah and Shami etc. the likes of Yasir, Shaheen and even a nothing bowler like Naseem could utilize the scoreboard pressure to bowl India out cheaply.

This is what England did in the first Test in Chennai. Scoreboard pressure is a big factor in Test cricket; you bat first and score 500+ in the first innings and more often than not, even average bowling attacks will be able to exert pressure and pick up wickets.

To beat India, you need to have the batting capacity to score 500+ consistently. If you can manage that, the bowling will more often than not take care of itself. Unfortunately, the Pakistan team today does not have the batting quality to score 500+ against India, and that is why India will thrash Pakistan with ease.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the last 20 years

Really good home record for Pak and when you add the fact that Pakistan were unbeaten in the UAE from 2010-2017, it becomes even more impressive.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nonsense, A strong English team under Michael Vaughan was thumped when they last visited Pak in 2005. Australia anyway last toured Pak in 1998, when they finally won a Test match in Pakistan after 40 years,lol. New Zealand anyway have a very poor Test record in Pakistan.

Pakistan will be favorites, when they play all these 3 teams at home in the next cycle.
    Really? You are comparing the current Pakistan team to that team of 2005? That team had Inzi, Yousuf, Younis, Shoaib Akhtar, Kaneria. All match winners in their own right.

Today's team doesn't have any match winner in Test matches. Yasir probably the only one and even his ability has diminished greatly since the highs of 2016.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched all 3 matches.

We had

Ghambir
    Sehwag
    Dravid
    Tendulka
    Ganguly
    Laxman

v

Pak did well to draw the series in India in 2005, but that Indian team was vulnerable at home unlike the current one.

Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like India's good run in current WTC needs a certification by playing against Pak. Then only it can be decided if they are worthy to win championship or not. Though India hasn't even reached final.

If Pakistan team is that good, I am wondering why it hasn't qualified to WTC final. By now this extraordinary team should have been qualified for final and wait for phony teams like India/Australia to secure final berth.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    Really? You are comparing the current Pakistan team to that team of 2005? That team had Inzi, Yousuf, Younis, Shoaib Akhtar, Kaneria. All match winners in their own right.

Today's team doesn't have any match winner in Test matches. Yasir probably the only one and even his ability has diminished greatly since the highs of 2016.
    Ok, do remember to tell me when people on betting sites have Aus,Eng and NZL as favorites for their series against Pakistan in the next WTC cycle.

But that won't happen as Pakistan were favorites for the series against SA with odds highly favoring Pakistan, and that is likely to continue in the next cycle as well.

For example contrast that to the series in UAE in 2012 against Eng when they had odds heavily favoring England and in 2014 in the series against Aus, when they had odds favoring Aus. That the both teams got destroyed in the UAE is another matter altogether. Point is that Pakistan were billed as underdogs in both those series in the UAE, which will not be the case, when playing in Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You claimed that you “watched all 3 matches” but then you also said that everyone predicted India to win 3-0 AFTER the first Test.

If you had actually watched the series instead of searching for scorecards now, you would remember that the first Test ended in a draw.

So how come everyone was predicting a 3-0 win to India after it was 0-0 with only 2 Tests to go?

Sami, Arshad and Razzaq all averaged 50+ with the ball in that series. The only two bowlers who bowled well were Afridi and Kaneria.

Afridi was an excellent spinner when he was in his zone and would easily walk into the current Pakistan side as a second spinner in Test cricket if he was in his prime. He was miles better than Shadab.

Kaneria is also a highly underrated bowler. He was a match-winner and produced many great spells for Pakistan even overseas which Yasir has failed to do.

His overall average was high because Inzamam and Woolmer would over-bowl him because the latter did not like the idea of two specialist spinners and utilized all-rounders like Afridi and Razzaq.

Kaneria took many wickets in that series and if prime Kaneria plays against India today, he will still pick a lot of wickets. So would Yasir, but the difference is that our batting is nowhere near our batting from 2005.

Pakistan won the third Test by scoring 570 in the first innings against Kumble and Harbhajan with Younis scoring 267 and Inzamam scoring 184.

The current Pakistan batting lineup cannot score 570 against the current Indian attack. If they had the talent and skill to score 570 against Ashwin, Jadeja, Bumrah and Shami etc. the likes of Yasir, Shaheen and even a nothing bowler like Naseem could utilize the scoreboard pressure to bowl India out cheaply.

This is what England did in the first Test in Chennai. Scoreboard pressure is a big factor in Test cricket; you bat first and score 500+ in the first innings and more often than not, even average bowling attacks will be able to exert pressure and pick up wickets.

To beat India, you need to have the batting capacity to score 500+ consistently. If you can manage that, the bowling will more often than not take care of itself. Unfortunately, the Pakistan team today does not have the batting quality to score 500+ against India, and that is why India will thrash Pakistan with ease.

If you watched the match, India scored 516 and 85/1. The thoughts were Pak couldnt take 20 wickets with their avg bowling line , up agaisnt the greatest Indian batting line up. The reason I showed you the batting line up against the bowling line up.

Scoring runs is always possible, Indian bowlers arent the greatest ever in sub contintint conditions as we've seen England make over 500 with inexperienced batsmen in such conditions.

You havent explained why the great Indian batsmen were bowled out twice by Pakistan weakest ever attack.

Your predictions are nothing more than predictions from a highly biased Indian fan and we know you are regulary wrong in your predictions.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who remembers the Anne do series in 2012? India were well up for it after winning the world cup, invited Pakistan for a 3 match ODI series, and Pakistan won 2-1, in India, and this with a relatively weak Pak team, and strong India team.

Pakistan vs. India is a different ball game.

Plus, what if Pakistan end up in the WTC final, will India refuse to play?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was the last time England, South Africa or even India beat Pakistan in their backyard?

Anyway, of course India will not be real world champions not they've not played Pakistan...

Also with regards to claiming that Indian test team is better ever Asian team, I think he needs his head tested
    Last edited by Saj; 3rd March 2021 at 23:39.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    The sad reality is that at the moment I am actually relieved that we haven't been playing India in Test cricket in recent years.

If it had been the case, it's more than likely that Pakistan would have had a lot of uncomfortable defeats.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say that this Indian team will do well because they pay millions.
    Bottom line

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you watched the match, India scored 516 and 85/1. The thoughts were Pak couldnt take 20 wickets with their avg bowling line , up agaisnt the greatest Indian batting line up. The reason I showed you the batting line up against the bowling line up.

Scoring runs is always possible, Indian bowlers arent the greatest ever in sub contintint conditions as we've seen England make over 500 with inexperienced batsmen in such conditions.

You havent explained why the great Indian batsmen were bowled out twice by Pakistan weakest ever attack.

Your predictions are nothing more than predictions from a highly biased Indian fan and we know you are regulary wrong in your predictions.
    He was predicting South Africa to beat Pakistan in Pakistan a year ago in the following thread. Checkout this thread, lol

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ve-and-kicking

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    The sad reality is that at the moment I am actually relieved that we haven't been playing India in Test cricket in recent years.

If it had been the case, it's more than likely that Pakistan would have had a lot of uncomfortable defeats.
    You've been burnt by watching too many India vs Pakistan ODI's at world or Asia events.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    When was the last time England, South Africa or even India beat Pakistan in their backyard?

Anyway, of course India will not be real world champions not they've not played Pakistan...

Also with regards to claiming that Indian test team is better ever Asian team, I think he needs his head tested
    England have only won 2 tests vs Pakistan away in their entire history, they last beat Pakistan away in 2000.

South Africa last beat Pakistan away in 2007.

India won their first ever series in Pakistan in 2004, but then lost the next one in 2006.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhai India ko pehle qualify karne do WTC finals ke liye, uske baad match jeetne do, phir aap aaraam se chaati peetna....

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

The first match was a draw. If you don’t know, a draw means that neither team won. Hence, the series was 0-0, hence your statement that everyone was predicting India to win 3-0 AFTER the first Test is high fantasy, and your claim that you watched the match a big fat lie.

I have already explained why Pakistan won the third Test and it was because Pakistan batted first and scored 570.

With scoreboard pressure, even a mediocre attack can exert pressure, and besides, it was Kaneria who picked up a 6-fer and he wasn’t mediocre at all.

England scored 500 because Root is a tremendous player and scored 200+. He plays spin really well unlike Babar who gets rinsed by far inferior spinners than Ashwin and Jadeja and lacks the temperament to score big.

Pakistan does not have the batting capacity to score 500+ against Indian bowling in any conditions.

India is the best bowling team in the world and Pakistan has one of the weakest batting lineups.

Besides, if you are itching to see Pakistan play India in Tests, you should be angry at Pakistan for not qualifying for the WTC Final.

Pakistan was also part of the of WTC and had the opportunity to win its matches and qualify for the final and face India, but they were too busy get thrashed by Australia, England and New Zealand.

Unfortunately, Pakistan does not have the talent, skill and mental application. It only has loudmouth fans who can only talk big because the team itself is not capable of achieving anything.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    You've been burnt by watching too many India vs Pakistan ODI's at world or Asia events.
    Not at all.

I'm being realistic and the opinion is after looking at the state of our Test team in recent times.

Forget Pakistan's past record and how great we were. At the moment Pakistan is a very ordinary Test team.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

India will be real world Test champions if they beat New Zealand in the final. Pakistani fans can hold their own fantasy WTC final between Pakistan and India with Pakistan winning by 10,000 runs. No one is stopping them.

Besides, as I said, if Pakistani fans are so desperate to play India in Tests so that India can validate their claim of being a champion team, they should be angry at the Pakistan team for not qualifying for the WTC final.

Pakistan was also part of the WTC and nothing stopped them from qualifying for the final....nothing except their own lack of talent and skill.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He was predicting South Africa to beat Pakistan in Pakistan a year ago in the following thread. Checkout this thread, lol

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ve-and-kicking

He prob thought we'd be playing in UAE on greentoops with wind blowing from table mountain.

At home Pak are a different beast, any cricket fan knows this.

Meanwhile we have Rahene saying "It is equal to winning a world cup" (Test Champsionship)

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    England have only won 2 tests vs Pakistan away in their entire history, they last beat Pakistan away in 2000.

South Africa last beat Pakistan away in 2007.

India won their first ever series in Pakistan in 2004, but then lost the next one in 2006.
    And the hawai firing on W/L ratios established by Miandad, Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Akhtar, Saeed, Inzamam, Yousuf, Younis, Asif etc continues while we currently have Imran Butt, Masood, Abid, Babar, Fawad, Haris, Naseem etc.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

He prob thought we'd be playing in UAE on greentoops with wind blowing from table mountain.

Meanwhile we have Rahene saying "It is equal to winning a world cup" (Test Champsionship)
    Pakistan lost 5 home Test series in the 90’s. Truly a different beast.

Wake up and make peace with reality. Pakistan is a bang average team even at home, India does not need to beat Pakistan to prove itself as a champion team, it is Pakistan’s problem that it is not good enough to qualify for the WTC final.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Not at all.

I'm being realistic and the opinion is after looking at the state of our Test team in recent times.

Forget Pakistan's past record and how great we were. At the moment Pakistan is a very ordinary Test team.

A simple concept that seems to be very hard to understand for some.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    “Empty vessels make the most noise”

A concept that sadly applies to Pakistani fans today.

Pakistan talks while India wins back go back series in Australia, regularly occupies top rankings and finds itself on the brink of qualifying for the WTC final.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan lost 5 home Test series in the 90’s. Truly a different beast.

Wake up and make peace with reality. Pakistan is a bang average team even at home, India does not need to beat Pakistan to prove itself as a champion team, it is Pakistan’s problem that it is not good enough to qualify for the WTC final.
    Youve proven time after time your predictions are not only wrong but way off. If you were wrong about SA beating Pak, you shouldnt make any more predictions.

If India doesnt want to play, they should be docked the points, meaning India doesnt qualify.

Let India celebrate as if they've won the World Cup. lol

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correction, Every cricket fan barring him knows that

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the hawai firing on W/L ratios established by Miandad, Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Akhtar, Saeed, Inzamam, Yousuf, Younis, Asif etc continues while we currently have Imran Butt, Masood, Abid, Babar, Fawad, Haris, Naseem etc.

How many Tests have England won in India since 2000? The answer is 4.

How many have they won away against Pakistan since 2000? A big fat zero.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Youve proven time after time your predictions are not only wrong but way off. If you were wrong about SA beating Pak, you shouldnt make any more predictions.

If India doesnt want to play, they should be docked the points, meaning India doesnt qualify.

Let India celebrate as if they've won the World Cup. lol
    I am right more often than not, not because I have a crystal ball but because I am not deluded and I know the reality of Pakistan cricket like the back of my hand.

For a special feature, refer to the first Test between England and Pakistan last summer when I was adamant that England would win even when Pakistan secured a massive first innings lead.

You should also refer to what I predicted about the performance of Naseem in England and New Zealand and India in Australia.

Anyway, this is not about me. Let’s stick to the topic which might be hard for you since you are running out of material.

Again, if Pakistan is that desperate to face India, they should have qualified for the WTC final. Why couldn’t they? Why did they fail to win in Australia like India if they are a better team?

India will win the WTC Final and they will celebrate it and solidify their status as the GOAT Asian Test side while Pakistani fans will lick their wounds and play fantasy WTC with Pakistan smashing India in the finals.

It is really hard to be a Pakistani fan these days. I must say I would have felt sorry for them if they weren’t so delusional.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

They have not played in Pakistan since 2005 so it doesn’t mean anything. UAE pitches suit them less than Pakistani and Indian pitches.

If Pakistan beat England in the next home series I would agree with you that Pakistan is a formidable home team even today.

Performances against a weak and underprepared South African team with a captain that didn’t want to lead doesn’t count.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

How many tests have Sri lanka won in India, ever? Zero. How many have they won in pakistan's home?

How many tests have NZ won in India? 1. How many have they won in Pakistan's home?

How many test series have Zimbabwe won in India? Zero. How many test series have they won in Pakistan?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [/b]

A simple concept that seems to be very hard to understand for some.
    Ordinary Test teams don't beat every top team in a Test series in a single decade, and Pakistan have beaten every team in a Test series in the last decade alone.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    ^ England would not win a single Test if they play India in UAE.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Correction, Every cricket fan barring him knows that
    He believes Indian women will beat Pak team too.

He hasnt been able to explain why this batting line up was bowled by this bowling line up at home

Anyone else care to explain? This is proof rival teams are like derbys in football, form and personnel dont matter so much.

Come on Mamoon, explain this.

Ghambir
    Sehwag
    Dravid
    Tendulka
    Ganguly
    Laxman

v

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Ordinary Test teams don't beat every top team in a Test series in a single decade, and Pakistan have beaten every team in a Test series in the last decade alone.
    Pakistan was a good Test team in UAE as long as Younis and Misbah were around. Since then, Pakistan has been on a downward spiral and are a very average side even at home.

Again, simple concept but difficult to understand for some people.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    How many tests have Sri lanka won in India, ever? Zero. How many have they won in pakistan's home?

How many tests have NZ won in India? 1. How many have they won in Pakistan's home?

How many test series have Zimbabwe won in India? Zero. How many test series have they won in Pakistan?
    If you are talking about all time records at home, then do know that Pakistan have the best all time W/L ratio at home out of all teams.

Pakistan's W/L ratio at home = 2.72

Next best is Australia with a W/L ratio of 2.4

India's W/L ratio is 2.1, I think

So you don't want to go there. Pakistan's record is superior.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    That would probably happen if India picks up their women team to play Pakistan in a World Cup match

He hasnt been able to explain why this batting line up was bowled by this bowling line up at home

Anyone else care to explain? This is proof rival teams are like derbys in football, form and personnel dont matter so much.

Ghambir
    Sehwag
    Dravid
    Tendulka
    Ganguly
    Laxman

v

If you repeat yourself I will also repeat myself.

The first match was a draw. If you don’t know, a draw means that neither team won. Hence, the series was 0-0, hence your statement that everyone was predicting India to win 3-0 AFTER the first Test is high fantasy, and your claim that you watched the match a big fat lie.

I have already explained why Pakistan won the third Test and it was because Pakistan batted first and scored 570.

With scoreboard pressure, even a mediocre attack can exert pressure, and besides, it was Kaneria who picked up a 6-fer and he wasn’t mediocre at all.

England scored 500 because Root is a tremendous player and scored 200+. He plays spin really well unlike Babar who gets rinsed by far inferior spinners than Ashwin and Jadeja and lacks the temperament to score big.

Pakistan does not have the batting capacity to score 500+ against Indian bowling in any conditions.

India is the best bowling team in the world and Pakistan has one of the weakest batting lineups.

Besides, if you are itching to see Pakistan play India in Tests, you should be angry at Pakistan for not qualifying for the WTC Final.

Pakistan was also part of the of WTC and had the opportunity to win its matches and qualify for the final and face India, but they were too busy get thrashed by Australia, England and New Zealand.

Unfortunately, Pakistan does not have the talent, skill and mental application. It only has loudmouth fans who can only talk big because the team itself is not capable of achieving anything.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ghambir
    Sehwag
    Dravid
    Tendulka
    Ganguly
    Laxman

v

Yeah, that was one of the worst ever bowling attacks in Pakistan's history, still they managed to draw a Test series in India against a strong Indian side. A very creditable achievement.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You havent addressed why the great batting line up was bowled out twice agaisnt a weak bowling line up. Hint - How did they take 20 wickets? Nobody expected this esp Indian fans like yourself. Hint- This would suggest Pak are much better in such conditions and when playing their rivals they do play better. Hint-Your predictions are wrong reguarly.