Sep 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The use of the vaccine for increasing soft power continues.

TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan worked with other democracies to help its diplomatic ally Paraguay get COVID-19 vaccines after China put pressure on the South American country to ditch Taipei in exchange for shots, and India stepped in to help, Taiwan's foreign minister said.

Chinese-claimed Taiwan has formal ties with only 15 countries, and Beijing, which asserts that the island does not have the right to diplomatic recognition, has stepped up efforts to coax them away.

Taiwan said last month it was helping Paraguay, its sole diplomatic ally in South America, buy COVID-19 vaccines after protests there over the government's handling of the health crisis.
    https://news.yahoo.com/taiwan-says-i...063116485.html

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I would take a vaccine if needed from any country. Some people on the board donít realize that more than half the vaccines on the world are made in India and plenty of pharma drugs ( that you get in Pakistan) .

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    New Yarek
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If his boycott is anything like the boycott of French products that he iŮwas following few months ago , then India has nothing to worry about. Hahahhahahahaha

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, all the covid vaccines being used in the US are made here so it's highly unlikely I'd get an indian one.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    I wouldnt wear a slipper from India let alone injecting anything into my body produced in India.
    You are already using, and have already used, a lot more Indian products than just mere slippers.

Stop thumping your chest over the Internet or maybe get off the Internet and check the labels of all the products you own and have owned in the past. You are in a for a treat.

Also, as the other poster mentioned, if your boycott of Indian products is similar to your phony boycott of French products where you hilariously claimed that one only needs to boycott products that are not needed, India certainly doesnít have much to worry about.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You are already using, and have already used, a lot more Indian products than just mere slippers.

Stop thumping your chest over the Internet or maybe get off the Internet and check the labels of all the products you own and have owned in the past. You are in a for a treat.

Also, as the other poster mentioned, if your boycott of Indian products is similar to your phony boycott of French products where you hilariously claimed that one only needs to boycott products that are not needed, India certainly doesn’t have much to worry about.
    Which products?

I do not support financing a nation which occupies and oppresses people. Indian production is poor quality, I would certianly be concerned the vaccine may not be safe.

Stop being upset over India on a daily basis

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which products?

I do not support financing a nation which occupies and oppresses people. Indian production is poor quality, I would certianly be concerned the vaccine may not be safe.

Stop being upset over India on a daily basis
    What are your thoughts on financing a nation (UK) which sells weapons and promotes occupation tactics employed by Israel?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad-GERMANFC View Post
    What are your thoughts on financing a nation (UK) which sells weapons and promotes occupation tactics employed by Israel?
    I dont finance, I pay taxes which are forced by law. The UK also gives millions in aid to India. In return you are allowed to protest this, speak out against it. Not a single person on Earth is 100% happy with how their taxes are spent. On the other side there are Pakistanis who support Indian military action against Pakistan.

I hope your next post is more intelligent. Welcome.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont finance, I pay taxes which are forced by law. The UK also gives millions in aid to India. In return you are allowed to protest this, speak out against it. Not a single person on Earth is 100% happy with how their taxes are spent. On the other side there are Pakistanis who support Indian military action against Pakistan.

I hope your next post is more intelligent. Welcome.
    No problem. Seeing this argument on forum a lot myself so want to see thoughts. I donít agree with it either. Stupid points. Also you donít determine whoís intelligent

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India Covid-19 vaccination crosses 100 million doses

India says it has become the "fastest country in the world" to administer more than 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccines, amid a deadly second wave of infections.

It achieved the feat in 85 days, whereas the US took 89 days and China 102 days, the health ministry said.

But the country reported a record daily increase of over 150,000 cases - and more than 800 new deaths - on Sunday.

And there are reports the vast vaccination drive itself is struggling.

This week, half a dozen states reported a shortage of doses even as the federal government insisted that it had 40 million doses in stock and that the "allegations" of vaccine scarcity were "utterly baseless".

The inoculation drive aims to cover 250 million people by July, but experts say the pace needs to pick up further to meet the target.

Everyone aged over 45 is now eligible for jabs at vaccination centres and hospitals. Most doses have so far been given to frontline workers and the over-60s.

Since the pandemic began, India has confirmed more than 12 million cases and over 167,000 deaths. It has the third-highest number of Covid-19 infections in the world after the United States and Brazil.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56345591

Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)