Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 100
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    149,634
    Mentioned
    2806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

    "This is about Pakistan cricket, the damage has been done to all due to today's events" : Wasim Khan

    Wasim Khan speaking at a press conference

    "We will be looking at other windows and we hope to play the event at a later time"

    "We are carefully exiting players from our environment, so that we can safely get them out and they can travel to wherever they wish to travel to"

    "In terms of moving forward, we want to continue and finish the PSL 6 as we did with PSL 5"

    "It is our belief that we will find a window and finish the matches at a later date"

    "We had to deal with a minor breach at the beginning and we did what we possibly could but with any SOPs in a bio-secure bubble, it takes partnerships, it takes discipline and it takes self-policing and I think these are all important factors for all of us to remember"

    "This isn't about a blame game or to say who's to blame, we have to remember that this was a collective effort and we all had a responsibility to police and self-police that environment"

    "Unfortunately we weren't able to do that effectively enough and hence we find ourselves in that position"

    "When players start to lose confidence - because bio-security is about trust, there has to be trust for players and there has to be trust within all partners working together"

    "We have to recognize that internationally this will obviously make news, it's a difficult day because a lot of time and effort has gone into our last premier tournament of the year, which is PSL and yes we have postponed it but as a nation we remain resilient, and as PCB we remain resilient with the support of the franchises that we make sure we complete the remaining games by the end of the year"

    "Building trust again will take time and effort but we are determined to learn from the mistakes that were made, hopefully everyone will learn from these mistakes to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen again"

    "There are a lot of emotions at the moment, the franchises have invested a lot of money, everyone's invested time to make PSL work, so there will always be a lot of emotion in the first 24 hours of any such thing - but I will say what I have said before that any environment will work if everyone's on the same page"

    "Why did our domestic cricket work? Because it was being policed - We had 30 odd matches across 2 venues, we delivered the SA series which was bilateral but we also delivered with multiple teams involved"

    "So yes there is response coming from the franchises but this is not about blaming anybody"

    "This is about Pakistan cricket and the damage has been done to all due to events of today"

    "There is a lot of work to be done to get Pakistan up and running and to get it where it has been"

    "First thing we will do now is to investigate this issue but its not the PCB staff who will do that"

    "We will put it to the BoG and instigate the process to see what went wrong, what did we not deliver, where did we not fulfil"

    "When such things happen, every one questions themselves and its a time of reflection but at the moment, we are focused on making sure that all players leave safely and making sure that we limit the damage to Pakistan cricket"

    "This is because the damage is far-reaching and we need to make sure we manage it and control it so that we can rise again like Pakistan cricket has done in the past"

    "Let the investigation happen and the recommendation will come out of that, and then its the decision of the BoG and Chairman to implement"

    When we send players to play Golf, they are administered but the main thing is that there is an outlet for them"

    "The protocols were shared with the franchises on the 18th of February which set out how we were looking to make this work"

    "We don't know if it was picked up at the Golf but we made sure that there were no people around, the vicinity was clear so we are comfortable that the environment (Golf) was not where they picked up the positive result from"

    "The SOP plans on paper only work in practice when all parties cooperate"

    "My recommendation was to have a 5 day break with 3 test in between but the franchises were very clear that the players were very nervous, anxious and very apprehensive; Then there were 3 more cases overnight so there was a trickle effect"

    "So, whilst our hope was to suspend matters and then continue, they (franchises) made it clear that the players were not in a mental state to continue"

    "So the 3 additional overnight cases - the franchises checked the atmosphere in their camps and it was clear that the majority of player do not want to continue; The franchises felt very uncomfortable, like we did, in putting players under additional risk when there was no need to"

    In response to Chris Lynn selfie with a fan (on Tuesday night)

    "Look whenever there is a breach like this one - and you showed me the picture - we provide guidelines to the cricketers to say this is what is expected and they need to follow them, and these are the same guidelines given to franchises; But I am talking about self-policing where its got to work for everybody and the players themselves have to take responsibility; So in this case, (the player should have asked himself) a player has just been found to be positive, so therefore is it a good idea for me to be doing this? the answer is no; So again these are number of lessons we have to learn"

    Name:  8f67d878-f6a8-43cc-ab68-f5eaec9474f3.jpg
Views: 5488
Size:  281.6 KB
    Last edited by MenInG; 4th March 2021 at 20:54.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    2,438
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Wasim Khan speaking at a press conference

    "We will be looking at other windows and we hope to play the event at a later time"

    "We are carefully exiting players from our environment, so that we can safely get them out and they can travel to wherever they wish to travel to"

    "In terms of moving forward, we want to continue and finish the PSL 6 as we did with PSL 5"

    "It is our belief that we will find a window and finish the matches at a later date"

    "We had to deal with a minor breach at the beginning and we did what we possibly could but with any SOPs in a bio-secure bubble, it takes partnerships, it takes discipline and it takes self-policing and I think these are all important factors for all of us to remember"

    "This isn't about a blame game or to say who's to blame, we have to remember that this was a collective effort and we all had a responsibility to police and self-police that environment"

    "Unfortunately we weren't able to do that effectively enough and hence we find ourselves in that position"

    "When players start to lose confidence - because bio-security is about trust, there has to be trust for players and there has to be trust within all partners working together"

    "We have to recognize that internationally this will obviously make news, it's a difficult day because a lot of time and effort has gone into our last premier tournament of the year, which is PSL and yes we have postponed it but as a nation we remain resilient, and as PCB we remain resilient with the support of the franchises that we make sure we complete the remaining games by the end of the year"

    "Building trust again will take time and effort but we are determined to learn from the mistakes that were made, hopefully everyone will learn from these mistakes to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen again"

    "There are a lot of emotions at the moment, the franchises have invested a lot of money, everyone's invested time to make PSL work, so there will always be a lot of emotion in the first 24 hours of any such thing - but I will say what I have said before that any environment will work if everyone's on the same page"

    "Why did our domestic cricket work? Because it was being policed - We had 30 odd matches across 2 venues, we delivered the SA series which was bilateral but we also delivered with multiple teams involved"

    "So yes there is response coming from the franchises but this is not about blaming anybody"

    "This is about Pakistan cricket and the damage has been done to all due to events of today"

    Lovely speech from Wasim- really heartfelt and sweet.
    Shame the real issues are being swept under the carpet.

    Fire this man now

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    17,395
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Resign Wasim

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes resign and lts return to the days of old uncles running cricket back into the ground... too much progress has been made for some, they wish to see us return to playing one off series in the uAE whilst money continues to 'disappear' from all areas of the pcb

  5. #5
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    37,955
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's simply not good enough. If teams pull out of tours to Pakistan, Wasim Khan will need to take blame. Also any hopes of hosting an ICC event during covid19 times are gone due to this.

    Really unhappy with how this has been handled mainly because of player health being endangered and long term consequences to Pakistan cricket.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dubai, UAE
    Runs
    991
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He cant make anyone scapegoat for this. not done

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2021
    Runs
    186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering an entire test series was cancelled in South Africa, I don't see this as an excuse for teams not to tour...unless they are just looking for an easy way out.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    93,014
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    You are responsible for the damage that has been done and you should be held accountable.

    The most incompetent administrator in PCB history. All talk and no show.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    13,403
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeedsGreen View Post
    yes resign and lts return to the days of old uncles running cricket back into the ground... too much progress has been made for some, they wish to see us return to playing one off series in the uAE whilst money continues to 'disappear' from all areas of the pcb
    If he doesn't have the guts to confront franchise owners then whats the point?

    There is no conspiracy here, its recklessness from franchise owners and incompetency from the PCB

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    1,926
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not a bad presser from Wasim but...

    "This isn't about a blame game or to say who's to blame, we have to remember that this was a collective effort and we all had a responsibility to police and self-police that environment"
    Just name who is at fault here. No point in taking a collective responsibility. Heads need to roll.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    797
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think Wasim Khan should resign, other series under him was hosted succesfully. It was the franchise owners who thought they were boss that they could do anything they want and pull out if the tournament if their players werent allowed to play. This is diabolical.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    30,206
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sack him and bring in who?

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,870
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How was Najam Sethi as PCB Chairman ?
    I think Wasim Khan will leave and go back to UK. More hate and vitriol in local media will be poured on him and staying away from family will add more strain.
    I can already see Noman Niaz, Latif and Shoaib etc sharpening their knives and making videos for views.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    4,609
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Sack him and bring in who?
    Some old uncle with a history of dodgy dealings and political connections. Will speak good urdu though that's all that matters apparently.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    380
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said the same thing what we already now, What the point of press briefing if you can't tell the real truth to the nation, Fans have also invested there time & emotions, they need to be informed what went wrong,

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    30,206
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why don’t we go one better actually. This is the age of women empowerment and Pro LGBTQ. I think it’s time to find someone suitable for this role in the Bhutto dynasty in order to restore the image of PCB as a cricket board conforming to global requirements of this day and age.

    The answers to all problems in Pakistan can be found when you search those candidates in the two great dynasties, the Shareefs and the Bhuttos, or people who are close to these families.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    93,014
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    How was Najam Sethi as PCB Chairman ?
    I think Wasim Khan will leave and go back to UK. More hate and vitriol in local media will be poured on him and staying away from family will add more strain.
    I can already see Noman Niaz, Latif and Shoaib etc sharpening their knives and making videos for views.
    Miles better than Wasim “I left England to help Pakistan” Khan and the senile Mani.

    Imagine if these two incompetent administrators were tasked with establishing the PSL and initiating the process of bringing cricket back to Pakistan.

    They would have goofed it up in spectacular fashion.

    Sethi pulled off the two most challenging and critical objectives of Pakistan cricket in the previous decade: (1) establishing PSL and (2) initiating the process of restoring international cricket in Pakistan.

    He did an 8/10 job (2 points deducted for taking BCCI to court) while Wasim and Mani have done a 2/10 job.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,628
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sack Wasim Khan and ban Zalmi.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,125
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The bubble was secure at domestic level and for the recent bilateral series, as Wasim mentioned. It is only when the franchise owners starting getting ‘celebrities’ like that pathetic pawri girl involved on the sidelines and mingling with the players that issues with covid have arisen. I’ve also read on the socials that the families of players were allowed to join the bubble without undergoing an isolation period. Not much of a bubble when every Tom, Dick and Harry can seemingly enter and leave at will.
    Last edited by Ellipsism; 4th March 2021 at 16:33.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    4,609
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Maybe let’s appoint someone from the Shareef dynasty who has acquired an overseas education in London or New York.

    I’m sure they are great fans of Pakistan cricket and can play a bit too for social media and university picture purposes. They will also understand the mood of the nation apparently when it comes to cricket.

    Then in 10 years we will again wonder why PCB is poor whilst the politicians acquire a property portfolio abroad and offshore bank accounts.

    Corruption is so deeply ingrained in the Pakistani psyche like Nigeria that they will automatically see an honest person as a threat. Constant cycle of survival mode as Maslow said some are forever stuck at the bottom of the pyramid and will stop others from climbing it.

    We like to see progress in months and years but this could take another century and all of us will be long gone by then. Until then enjoy your 45 year old cricketers and the malevolent corrupt incompetent parasites to profit for years to come.


  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    380
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz after PSL postponed.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 2559
Size:  56.9 KB

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    380
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One word for Miller who landed in Pakistan recently.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    380
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umar Akmal & ahmed Shahzad saying i am already home, or khelo meray bina, lol

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    30,206
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m genuinely hurt, disappointed that cricket is the major loser here. But it’s all about politics at the end of the day. Lage raho

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    93,014
    Mentioned
    7283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    The bubble was secure at domestic level and for the recent bilateral series, as Wasim mentioned. It is only when the franchise owners starting getting ‘celebrities’ like that pathetic pawri girl involved on the sidelines and mingling with the players that issues with covid have arisen. I’ve also read on the socials that the families of players were allowed to join the bubble without undergoing an isolation period. Not much of a bubble when every Tom, Dick and Harry can seemingly enter and leave at will.
    “Pathetic pawri girl”? Real mature.

    The franchise owners and brand ambassadors should not have been interacting with the players but it was PCB’s job to regulate it. They failed big time so there is no point in ranting at the franchise owners and brand ambassadors.

    The whole arrange was extremely lax and it was bound to backfire eventually. All blame goes to PCB administration. They failed to do their job.

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    1,351
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    The bubble was secure at domestic level and for the recent bilateral series, as Wasim mentioned. It is only when the franchise owners starting getting ‘celebrities’ like that pathetic pawri girl involved on the sidelines and mingling with the players that issues with covid have arisen. I’ve also read on the socials that the families of players were allowed to join the bubble without undergoing an isolation period. Not much of a bubble when every Tom, Dick and Harry can seemingly enter and leave at will.
    Owners needs to be fined, who ever breached the bubble shouldve be fined as well.

    Im hearing they only had a 3 day qurantine period which is ridiculous.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    22,310
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Under his auspices the SA went fine, the Domestic season went fine and this one went pear shaped. I think the PCB was too laxed on this, and it is very costly.

  28. #28
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    1,351
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    “Pathetic pawri girl”? Real mature.

    The franchise owners and brand ambassadors should not have been interacting with the players but it was PCB’s job to regulate it. They failed big time so there is no point in ranting at the franchise owners and brand ambassadors.

    The whole arrange was extremely lax and it was bound to backfire eventually. All blame goes to PCB administration. They failed to do their job.
    3 day qurantine periods.. its pcbs fault there should have been massive fines in place to prevent these sort of issues.

    it is still the owners job to protect their own investment. Allowing people other then players and managment into the bubble shouldve never been allowed.

    Wasim Khan should be held fully accountable.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Runs
    2,664
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim is the best we have ATM..... But the guilty must be punished.......

  30. #30
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,125
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    “Pathetic pawri girl”? Real mature.

    The franchise owners and brand ambassadors should not have been interacting with the players but it was PCB’s job to regulate it. They failed big time so there is no point in ranting at the franchise owners and brand ambassadors.

    The whole arrange was extremely lax and it was bound to backfire eventually. All blame goes to PCB administration. They failed to do their job.
    Yes, the majority of the blame does lie with the PCB but I’m sure the owners would have enough semblance of a brain to not get brand ambassadors, ‘celebrities’ etc. involved considering the Covid situation. Javed and the other owners who breached the bubble should be fined.

    Funny you come running to defend your pawri girl straight away but lace into everyone one of our cricketers on the regular. Real rich for you to mention maturity now.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    5,980
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really embarrassing and damaging for Pakistan cricket .

    Harsh accountability is the need of the hours, but doubt it will be done , we are talking about Pakistan, not a normal country.

    Extremely poor management , this kind of events are managed by big event management companies with professional and well trained staff, but doubt PCB used any, trying to save money ?

    I had expressed my concern , from the start, I knew the way things are being done at PSL, the only "person" happy was "Mr Covid "

    If this is not the reason to sack Mani, then what would be that.

    An independent "committee" should do the investigation and sack and punish the culprits, but word " independent" is a joke in Pakistan. Or, watch for how NY governor Coumo is being grilled for his recent trouble and learn from it .

  32. #32
    Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    380
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasta la vista everyone, May not come back for comment till PAK or PSL cricket start again.

  33. #33
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    pakistan
    Runs
    1,041
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But local punks still don't believe in the threat posed by COVID.

    This is what you get for not following WHO SOPs. COVID isn't a joke. Because of our national attitude towards COVID as a nation, as the local joe is downplaying it for obvious reasons, it's not a surprise why this happened. The spectators weren't wearing masks at all. As a nation, we have lot to improve on. It's easy to find a scapegoat in PCB chairman etc, but Wahab, Afridis and franchises are locals and they didn't care any less in violating safety protocols.

    The lack of ownership, seriousness and maturity, and then finding scapegoats to shift blames, be in 'unholy' neighbors, or franchise owners, is exactly what's wrong with our country. It extends across other departments, and isn't just limited to cricket. It was PCB's job to ensure bio secure cable. Period.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Runs
    2,664
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This act has hurt our chances to not only host PSL but also international cricket as a whole.....so a severe fine must be there for the guilty.....it's very hard now to win back the confidence of foreign players......

  35. #35
    Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    Then in 10 years we will again wonder why PCB is poor whilst the politicians acquire a property portfolio abroad and offshore bank accounts.

    Corruption is so deeply ingrained in the Pakistani psyche like Nigeria that they will automatically see an honest person as a threat. Constant cycle of survival mode as Maslow said some are forever stuck at the bottom of the pyramid and will stop others from climbing it.

    We like to see progress in months and years but this could take another century and all of us will be long gone by then. Until then enjoy your 45 year old cricketers and the malevolent corrupt incompetent parasites to profit for years to come.
    sadly it seems we are doomed to repeat the same cycles over and over again.... but mindless idiots will point to the personal (stolen) wealth of politicians as evidence of them being suitable for leadership but stnd by them becasue they are from near their own ancesterial home...

    we have the seen the backlash to the potential of meaningful change and the same clowns who cry about talentless country will cheer to the return of the crooks who led us to this sitaution

  36. #36
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    4,865
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lack of professionalism.

    Sad part is no one will resign, get sacked or take blame.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    15,758
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s not kid ourselves here. This would have happened regardless of who had been at the helm at PCB. PCB as whole are too spineless to say no to these franchise owners and anyone else in power.

    Unfortunately, all the good Wasim Khan has done will take a backseat now and the insufferable likes of Najam Sethi, Zaka Ashraf, Ijaz Butt etc will be remembered for no reason.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,872
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PSL should not have been postponed. NBA is going on while some players & officials have tested positive. So why PSL does not follow the same procedure as PSL?

  39. #39
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,254
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    PSL should not have been postponed. NBA is going on while some players & officials have tested positive. So why PSL does not follow the same procedure as PSL?
    pretty sure the overseas players put there foot down. until today in the morning there was talks of getting everyone immunised, etc.

    they realised it would end up being only domestics and less international players, to save lost revenue decided to postpone it rather than play on in a glorified faysal bank t20.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    149,634
    Mentioned
    2806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    More quotes added - this one is interesting

    In response to Chris Lynn selfie with a fan (on Tuesday night)

    "Look whenever there is a breach like this one - and you showed me the picture - we provide guidelines to the cricketers to say this is what is expected and they need to follow them, and these are the same guidelines given to franchises; But I am talking about self-policing where its got to work for everybody and the players themselves have to take responsibility; So in this case, (the player should have asked himself) a player has just been found to be positive, so therefore is it a good idea for me to be doing this? the answer is no; So again these are number of lessons we have to learn"
    Last edited by MenInG; 4th March 2021 at 21:43.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    922
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You are responsible for the damage that has been done and you should be held accountable.

    The most incompetent administrator in PCB history. All talk and no show.
    Ejaz Butt says hi

  42. #42
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    737
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure why they are closing down. Should retest all teams, reinforce bubble and continue.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    149,634
    Mentioned
    2806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RajBan View Post
    I am not sure why they are closing down. Should retest all teams, reinforce bubble and continue.

    In Wasim Khan's words:

    "My recommendation was to have a 5 day break with 3 test in between but the franchises were very clear that the players were very nervous, anxious and very apprehensive; Then there were 3 more cases overnight so there was a trickle effect"

    "So, whilst our hope was to suspend matters and then continue, they (franchises) made it clear that the players were not in a mental state to continue"

    "So the 3 additional overnight cases - the franchises checked the atmosphere in their camps and it was clear that the majority of player do not want to continue; The franchises felt very uncomfortable, like we did, in putting players under additional risk when there was no need to"


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,741
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one who is not surprised. I am not doubting efforts of PCB here, but actually learning from experience and seeing leagues around the world being affected by COVID. For example, just today, 4 NBA players from the team Raptors were affected and were told to quarantine, along with the match being postponed. So we have seen these examples a lot.

    What puzzles me more is, why postpone the whole tournament. Take 1 week off, and get everyone tested & vaccinated, and return to the field next week. Come on! That is what all leagues are doing.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    2,234
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    What puzzles me more is, why postpone the whole tournament. Take 1 week off, and get everyone tested & vaccinated, and return to the field next week. Come on! That is what all leagues are doing.
    I'm guessing there's logistics we aren't aware of here, because i'm sure this would have been plan A.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read somewhere that isolation/quarantine period was only 3 days. It's a miracle PSL6 had these many matches completed with that kind of protocols.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    I have some sympathy for Wasim Khan but there again at the same time surely all the protocols will have been agreed by the PCB management beforehand.

    Incompetency of the highest order and heads have to roll.



  48. #48
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    PCB will blame the franchises and the franchises will blame the PCB.

    Relations are already strained and this is unlikely to end well.



  49. #49
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    228
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Am I the only one who is not surprised. I am not doubting efforts of PCB here, but actually learning from experience and seeing leagues around the world being affected by COVID. For example, just today, 4 NBA players from the team Raptors were affected and were told to quarantine, along with the match being postponed. So we have seen these examples a lot.

    What puzzles me more is, why postpone the whole tournament. Take 1 week off, and get everyone tested & vaccinated, and return to the field next week. Come on! That is what all leagues are doing.
    Those players were not positive for COVID, but simply sidelined for precautionary measures.

    Secondly the NBA is a 9 month affair. They have a window in which they can reschedule and postpone games at their own will, the PSL does not have such a luxury.

    Also NBA teams are stationed in different cities across the country. If one single NBA team has an outbreak, you can quarantine an entire team. In a bubble however, all players and objects inside that bubble can interact freely. If one player is infected inside the bubble, it is bound to spread throughout the bubble. Think of someone carrying COVID inside of a cruiseship.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    36,936
    Mentioned
    1262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Let’s not kid ourselves here. This would have happened regardless of who had been at the helm at PCB. PCB as whole are too spineless to say no to these franchise owners and anyone else in power.

    Unfortunately, all the good Wasim Khan has done will take a backseat now and the insufferable likes of Najam Sethi, Zaka Ashraf, Ijaz Butt etc will be remembered for no reason.
    12 years ago yesterday we had touring cricketers shot to pieces in broad daylight in Lahore and yes while they were not directly responsible for security, not a single soul at the PCB took responsibility for the shocking handling.

    The Chairman at the time infact blamed the umpires for complaining about lax security.

    So I suggest the supporters of this corrupt mafia, who I see cannot contain their glee at this news, have some shame.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Aug 2020
    Runs
    1,195
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    12 years ago yesterday we had touring cricketers shot to pieces in broad daylight in Lahore and yes while they were not directly responsible for security, not a single soul at the PCB took responsibility for the shocking handling.

    The Chairman at the time infact blamed the umpires for complaining about lax security.

    So I suggest the supporters of this corrupt mafia, who I see cannot contain their glee at this news, have some shame.
    I am devastated by this news. I know it is bad for Pakistan and all, but Wasim Khan's good work will be put aside and this will be used to undermine him.

    I hope he can redeem himself in some way. His stay is vital because all of his initiatives are still in their infancy.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    36,936
    Mentioned
    1262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacy with wisdom View Post
    I am devastated by this news. I know it is bad for Pakistan and all, but Wasim Khan's good work will be put aside and this will be used to undermine him.

    I hope he can redeem himself in some way. His stay is vital because all of his initiatives are still in their infancy.
    There's one way to redeem himself - reschedule the PSL in May and enforce the SOPs to the hilt this time. No celebrities, no VIPs, no corporate freeloaders, and no fans.

    Any franchise owner or player who think themselves above the rules should be slapped down without exception.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    14,266
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    12 years ago yesterday we had touring cricketers shot to pieces in broad daylight in Lahore and yes while they were not directly responsible for security, not a single soul at the PCB took responsibility for the shocking handling.

    The Chairman at the time infact blamed the umpires for complaining about lax security.

    So I suggest the supporters of this corrupt mafia, who I see cannot contain their glee at this news, have some shame.
    that wasnt PCB's fault. It was the fault of the interior minister, who is tasked with providing security. Not a eye was laid on the interior minister at the time.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    There's one way to redeem himself - reschedule the PSL in May and enforce the SOPs to the hilt this time. No celebrities, no VIPs, no corporate freeloaders, and no fans.

    Any franchise owner or player who think themselves above the rules should be slapped down without exception.
    It won't happen.

    The franchise owners and their hangers on are a law unto themselves.

    In fact they seem to have an attitude where they think that they are the PSL.



  55. #55
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    “Pathetic pawri girl”? Real mature.

    The franchise owners and brand ambassadors should not have been interacting with the players but it was PCB’s job to regulate it. They failed big time so there is no point in ranting at the franchise owners and brand ambassadors.

    The whole arrange was extremely lax and it was bound to backfire eventually. All blame goes to PCB administration. They failed to do their job.
    Agreed, the PCB has yet again shown its incompetence. The development of the league is now at stake, especially if the pandemic lasts longer than expected. How will they convince players to return even if they can secure a window?

    The bigger issue is the hit that Pakistan Cricket has taken. We were lining up some good tours from New Zealand and a few other nations, but if we cannot demonstrate the mental capacity to stage an international standard tournament and guarantee safety for foreign players, you will most likely see big players pull out of tours or you will see teams request to play their games in the UAE, which we cannot accept at any cost.

    Another area to see is that this PSL was crucial ahead of the WC for finding a few batsman for the side, and right now, we are in no man's land with that duty as well. Building a team without the PSL will be incredibly difficult, so the best thing the PCB can do if the PSL is not going to happen is to have another National T20 Cup with all of our domestic players being required to play. It's a shame, as some players would have been hoping to prove their selection for the team.

    Wasim makes a point about not blaming anyone, and that is just pathetic and overly sentimental. If you know that franchise owners are doing something wrong, you need to grow a spine and penalize them. I would not care at all if it meant removing one of the franchises permanently, that is fine. If they jeapordize the league because of their incompetence, they should be prepared to pay the consequences. If any other franchises see problems, the PCB should impose fines on them.

    From what I'm seeing, Haris Rauf, Chris Lynn, Javed Afridi, Darren Sammy, Wahab Riaz, Fawad Ahmed, Tom Banton, and a few undisclosed names are the culprits. Firstly, the PCB should conduct massive rapid testing before anyone is allowed to leave, regardless of whether or not they were in contact or not. From that mass testing, they would know who exactly is to blame, and could impose fines and punishments as needed.

    Very sad to see PSL end so soon, all because of the incompetence of the PCB. Ehsan Mani and Wasim Khan need to be held accountable, and so do these braindead franchise owners and incompetent players.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    It won't happen.

    The franchise owners and their hangers on are a law unto themselves.

    In fact they seem to have an attitude where they think that they are the PSL.
    Then PCB must make sure to beat the attitude out of them.

    I keep saying that PCB needs to make an example out of a franchise.

    Now is the time to make a move, the COVID results are in front of them, and they need to make the decision.

    Does anyone know the players who tested positive?

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Runs
    770
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Am I the only one who is not surprised. I am not doubting efforts of PCB here, but actually learning from experience and seeing leagues around the world being affected by COVID. For example, just today, 4 NBA players from the team Raptors were affected and were told to quarantine, along with the match being postponed. So we have seen these examples a lot.

    What puzzles me more is, why postpone the whole tournament. Take 1 week off, and get everyone tested & vaccinated, and return to the field next week. Come on! That is what all leagues are doing.
    Unfortunately the foreign players are not comfortable with our health system, period. In Toronto or in any city in US there are hospitals with modern facilities and best medicine available to them so in case if a players gets sick enough to require hospitalization they are not overly worried about it. That's is why NBA, Football/Soccer leagues in the Western countries continue to play even if few players are affected by Covid.

    I don't blame the international players as I would hate to visit a hospital in Pakistan on my semi annual trips.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,378
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    I have some sympathy for Wasim Khan but there again at the same time surely all the protocols will have been agreed by the PCB management beforehand.

    Incompetency of the highest order and heads have to roll.
    First of all safety or covid in this case is everyone's responsibility. I mean for one why couldn't they have booked the full hotel and made it a dedicated hotel for players, staff, umpires etc only?

    I mean it's not fair to blame one man and hope he police's the entire situation. The damage has been done but we must and have to take covid measures seriously, and on this occasion anyone who has been caught breaching covid guidelines should be kicked out.

    If the PSL does continue i hope it's with no crowds and played behind closed doors like PSL 5.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Sep 2020
    Runs
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan's VIP Culture coming back to rear its ugly head, once again...How can we be surprised anymore?

    Franchise Owners, like Javed Afridi, think they are God's gift to Pakistan and are above bio-secure protocols. PCB has too many conflicts of interest to adequately confront such lax measures. What do you have? A Board/Owners unable to successfully host a tournament in ONE city. SMH.

    Keep in mind, the NBA hosted the entire latter half of its season and all of its Playoffs in a bio-secure bubble at the height of the pandemic in the United States. Billionaire Team Owners and Management were barred by the NBA from attending until the Playoffs, and even then had to undergo two weeks of quarantine.

    ACCOUNTABILITY (or lack thereof)...and yet we all moan about how Pakistan is behind the rest of the advanced world...

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,613
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After fixing fiasco of 2010 this is the second worst humiliating chapter as a PCT fan...

    Truly saddened and disappointed with the way priemer tournament of PC (in terms of viewership) was handled

    Unacceptable! Some reforms should happen after this not the usual "firing" "resigning" b*
    This is just an easy way out of a tricky situation
    Last edited by Bigboii; 5th March 2021 at 02:59.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,613
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But one positive is that WK made the tough decision instead of dragging it on and making it worse
    But other than that totally unacceptable from PCB, PSL chairman, PSL owners

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    But one positive is that WK made the tough decision instead of dragging it on and making it worse
    But other than that totally unacceptable from PCB, PSL chairman, PSL owners
    He didn't make that decision. He wanted to suspend it for a few days. The franchises told him, no thanks, call it off now.



  63. #63
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    30,206
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    He didn't make that decision. He wanted to suspend it for a few days. The franchises told him, no thanks, call it off now.
    But then why are the franchises demanding someone to take the responsibility? In other words, claiming for some compensation

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,870
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to Wasim and Mani to show some cojones and tell some of the franchise owners to follow the rules for next edition. COVID will be part of our lives for next 2 years atleast.
    For Pakistani fans, stop taking these stupid digs at BCCI and IPL. BCCI is much more professionally managed corporate entity which knows how to protect its millions.
    it was managed very smoothly in UAE and I am sure BCCI will learn from this PSL fiasco. The IPL team owners though are smart enough and know how to run business and will not pull these stupid stunts like bringing in influencers for promotion to mingle with the cricketers, breaking the bio secure bubble.
    Looks like some of the Franchise owners of PSL are bit of a show offs.. Who want their chachus and bhatijas to have access and selfies with players, breaking the bubble.

    This fiasco has cost PCB and Pakistan Cricket millions, and cricketers, especially Pakistani are the biggest losers here. This was their time to make some decent money, which has been taken away.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    826
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah let's sack Wasim Khan and bring in a dodgy politician or journalist who doesnt know jack about cricket but knows how to sell himself and seem like hes the saviour of Pakistan cricket *cough cough* Najam Sethi.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    1,959
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a stupid response to say let’s start sacking people. It is Covid, a highly infectious virus, we are talking about.

    Stay clam and relaxed, this is set back from which PSL will bounce back.

    No need for firing, blaming and overreacting. Immature and stupid people are those who overreact and create panic.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sad event and not good for Pakistan cricket. Myself I wasn’t watching cuz of star players not picked but still it’s bad event for pak cricket

  68. #68
    Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    It won't happen.

    The franchise owners and their hangers on are a law unto themselves.

    In fact they seem to have an attitude where they think that they are the PSL.
    Are there any other corporates in Pakistan ready to buy team in PSL and replace any of existing franchise. In India, corporates are dying to have a team in IPL. That's why BCCI could easily have 8 team despite RR and CSK banned for 2 years. In fact no current franchise wants to lose its spot and BCCI planning to add few more teams.
    not sure if that is the leverage franchises have in PSL and PCB surrenders to them.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately the problem is Wasim Khan as PCB chief may be able to contribute with ideas and strategies on long term improvement of Pakistan cricket at grassroots level , or how to develop and promote Pakistan cricket’s commercial interests internationally — but we are expecting him to come along and change a culture of nepotism, incompetence and lack of professionalism within and far beyond the PCB which has been there for decades — not even the mighty Imran Khan as PM can change all that easily, it will take decades to reverse the backwardness.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    22,310
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Was it only Foreign players that tested positive?

  71. #71
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Terrestrial
    Runs
    5,469
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BChaudhry02 View Post
    Pakistan's VIP Culture coming back to rear its ugly head, once again...How can we be surprised anymore?

    Franchise Owners, like Javed Afridi, think they are God's gift to Pakistan and are above bio-secure protocols. PCB has too many conflicts of interest to adequately confront such lax measures. What do you have? A Board/Owners unable to successfully host a tournament in ONE city. SMH.

    Keep in mind, the NBA hosted the entire latter half of its season and all of its Playoffs in a bio-secure bubble at the height of the pandemic in the United States. Billionaire Team Owners and Management were barred by the NBA from attending until the Playoffs, and even then had to undergo two weeks of quarantine.

    ACCOUNTABILITY (or lack thereof)...and yet we all moan about how Pakistan is behind the rest of the advanced world...
    Good post. Whether it's the PCB, the PIA, the Railways, the Steel Mills or any other major sector they are always prone to being bullied by the VIP culture. There cannot be any accountability because the ones who are tasked with holding anyone accountable will also likely have dirt on them.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PCB should have the guts to confront the franchise owners, and fine them if they breach any rules (which they have!).

    If the franchises start being cocky, then no need to allow them to participate in the league anymore, it's their loss. PCB can easily find new owners for new franchises.

    No franchise is above the rules!

  73. #73
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    2,234
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiq_Lone View Post
    +

    If the franchises start being cocky, then no need to allow them to participate in the league anymore, it's their loss. PCB can easily find new owners for new franchises.
    Let's hear the suggestions then

  74. #74
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Was it only Foreign players that tested positive?
    Unconfirmed, as PCB has not released the names of those who tested positive.

    In fact some of the names only came out in error by the players themselves or by the franchises.



  75. #75
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Are there any other corporates in Pakistan ready to buy team in PSL and replace any of existing franchise. In India, corporates are dying to have a team in IPL. That's why BCCI could easily have 8 team despite RR and CSK banned for 2 years. In fact no current franchise wants to lose its spot and BCCI planning to add few more teams.
    not sure if that is the leverage franchises have in PSL and PCB surrenders to them.
    I'm sure there are.

    Not sure how many of them are 'clean' though.

    In addition you have the VIP culture that others have mentioned, where once these owners are brought in, they think they are the main attraction and can do whatever they want. I'm sure that will continue unless PCB clamp down on it.



  76. #76
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hitthestump View Post
    Let's hear the suggestions then
    I'm pretty sure there are many corporates and businesses interested in buying psl teams, naming a few will be pointless. Businesses need a platform for marketing, and PSL provides the perfect platform for this specific purpose.

    As soon as the PCB show the current owners their place, they won't dare to be as cocky as they are right now, because they will be the ones who will be at risk of losing partnerships and sponsorships.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    149,634
    Mentioned
    2806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Was it only Foreign players that tested positive?
    When asked, Lahore rep said that privacy laws meant names could not be revealed by anyone - the fact that IU revealed that is another interesting thing.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  78. #78
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    22,310
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    When asked, Lahore rep said that privacy laws meant names could not be revealed by anyone - the fact that IU revealed that is another interesting thing.
    If it was only the Foreign players then it would worry me. I am not a great believer of conspiracy theories but if only Foreign players tested positive, and with the political situation as it is, I would start to smell a rat.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    81,965
    Mentioned
    2160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Was it only Foreign players that tested positive?
    Tom Banton put on social media that he had tested positive.

    After he did that, his franchise sent a message with his social media post. Prior to Banton's post, they had been silent.



  80. #80
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    22,310
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Tom Banton put on social media that he had tested positive.

    After he did that, his franchise sent a message with his social media post. Prior to Banton's post, they had been silent.
    The PCB has messed up big time, WK has done an excellent job upto this point but he should have put his foot down and insisted on protocols being adhered to without compromise. The problem is that there is multiple centres of power for the PSL, with the owners having the whip hand because of their investment. The owners are trying to create brand awareness through razzmatazz but in the middle of a killer pandemic, saner heads should have prevailed but they didn't.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •