Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 215 of 215
  1. #161
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,081
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Call me crazy, and I am usually more pessimistic than the average fella, but diplomatic moves are afoot for a thawing of relations. I won't be surprised if cricket diplomacy is back on the agenda before too long.

  2. #162
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    80
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Monetarist View Post
    Call me crazy, and I am usually more pessimistic than the average fella, but diplomatic moves are afoot for a thawing of relations. I won't be surprised if cricket diplomacy is back on the agenda before too long.
    Seems very unlikely to be honest. On the flip side, what could be the consequences if India doesnít allow visas to pak players for t20 wc like the ipl snub of past.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    22,252
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    There shouldn't be.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The team that lost Test matches to New Zealand and West Indies in UAE and needed a miracle win to draw a series with Sri Lanka was in no position to trash India in UAE.
    You are gonna get thrashed with stats in this thread as well. Happens to opinion givers. Get used to it ...

    India and Pakistani home Losses + Draw record is not that far from each other.

    India since 2010 at home against top 7

    New Zealand in India Test Series 2010/11 India 1-0 (3)
    West Indies in India Test Series 2011/12 India 2-0 (3)
    New Zealand in India Test Series 2012 India 2-0 (2)
    England in India Test Series 2012/13 England 2-1 (4) Eng
    Border-Gavaskar Trophy (Australia in India) 2012/13 India 4-0 (4)
    West Indies in India Test Series 2013/14 India 2-0 (2)
    Freedom Trophy (South Africa in India) 2015/16 India 3-0 (4)
    New Zealand in India Test Series 2016/17 India 3-0 (3)
    England in India Test Series 2016/17 India 4-0 (5)
    Border-Gavaskar Trophy (Australia in India) 2016/17 India 2-1 (4)
    Sri Lanka in India Test Series 2017/18 India 1-0 (3)
    West Indies in India Test Series 2018/19 India 2-0 (2)
    Freedom Trophy (South Africa in India) 2019/20 India 3-0 (3)
    Anthony de Mello Trophy (England in India) 2020/21 India 3-1 (4)

    2010/11 NZ 2 Drawn
    2011/12 WI 1 Drawn
    2012/13 Eng 1 won, 1 drawn
    2015/16 SA 1 Drawn
    2016/17 England 1 drawn
    2016/2017 Aus, 1 drawn, 1 won
    2017/2018 Sri Lanka 2 drawn
    2020/21 England - 1 win

    12/46 = 26 % Losses + Draws at Home


    Pakistan at home since 2010 (Mostly fake home UAE, foreign conditions) against top 7

    Pakistan v South Africa Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2010/11 drawn 0-0 (2)
    Pakistan v Sri Lanka Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2011/12 Pakistan 1-0 (3)
    Pakistan v England Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2011/12 Pakistan 3-0 (3)
    Pakistan v South Africa Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2013/14 drawn 1-1 (2)
    Pakistan v Sri Lanka Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2013/14 drawn 1-1 (3)
    Pakistan v Australia Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2014/15 Pakistan 2-0 (2)
    Pakistan v New Zealand Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2014/15 drawn 1-1 (3)
    Pakistan v England Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2015/16 Pakistan 2-0 (3)
    Pakistan v West Indies Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2016/17 Pakistan 2-1 (3)
    Pakistan v Sri Lanka Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2017/18 Sri Lanka 2-0 (2)
    Pakistan v Australia Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2018/19 Pakistan 1-0 (2)
    Pakistan v New Zealand Test Series (in United Arab Emirates) 2018/19 New Zealand 2-1 (3)
    Sri Lanka in Pakistan Test Series 2019/20 Pakistan 1-0 (2)
    South Africa in Pakistan Test Series 2020/21 Pakistan 2-0 (2)

    2010/11 SA drawn 1
    2011/12 Sri Lanka drawn 2
    2013/14 SA Drawn 1
    2013/14 SL drawn 1 won 1
    2014/15 NZ drawn 1 won 1
    2015/16 ENG drawn 1
    2016/17 WI won 1
    2018/19 AUS drawn 1
    2018/19 New Zealand won 2

    13/38 = 34 % Losses + Draws at Home (mostly in Foreign land i.e. Fake Home UAE)

    So GOAT India stands at 26 % against Minnow Pakistan standing at ... uh uh .. 34 % while Pakistan was actually playing in UAE not Pakistan. Considering the huge money and influence over ICC that BCCI has + doctored spin tracks in India, one would imagine India to have much much better home losses+draw record compared to Pakistan playing in UAE. But seems like their home losses and defeats record is not very different ... 26 % India vs 34 % Pakistan. India carefully avoided playing great-SL and Misbahs Pak in India where they knew things can go south since these two teams know how to play spin on doctored tracks.

    Last but not least, Misbah-pak had better SENA record compared to Kohli-Ind . India also has worst SENA losses record then Pakistan in 2010-2020. Man this needs a separate thread so that likes of you keep getting humiliated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    needed a miracle win to draw a series with Sri Lanka was in no position to trash India in UAE.
    Let us talk about India and Pak vs SL at home 2010-onwards. India has higher losses+draw rate at home at hands of SL.

    India against SL in Home, 2/3 = 66% Losses + Draws

    Pakistan against SL in Home, 4/7 = 57% Losses + Draws

    ROFL COPTER on the floor and at your face . Pakistan faced SL of Sanga, Jaya, Dilshan, Tharanga, Mathews, Herath, Malinga, Kulasekara at their peaks. This champion side of SL which played LOI finals multiple times in their era in Global tourneys, never got to better their stats on mud spin tracks of India like they did in UAE because they were never invited by BCCI (May be Indians knew Sl can maul Indian in India). India never faced them in India at their peaks. While Pakistan was inviting them in bulk in UAE where the conditions suited SL spin specialists batting lineup and their Seamers+Herath. Which is why SL has a good record in UAE. India never played them in India in the same era still depleted SL handed over India 2 draws in total 3 games they played in India in 10 years. Yup minnow SL (post retirements of greats) managed to draw 2 games against India at home not so long ago.

    Moral 1: Give opinions after reading stats.

    Moral 2: Stats matter, fan opinions do not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Misbah’s Pakistan would have been rinsed by Kohli’s India at any point in the last decade.
    Shoulda/woulda/coulda projections and fan opinion do not not matter. Deep stats matter. Indian stats are funny compared to Pakistan, I will soon post a stat based separate thread, stay ready.
    Last edited by MesonK; 3rd April 2021 at 18:14.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    4,466
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    Considering the huge money and influence over ICC that BCCI has + doctored spin tracks in India, one would imagine India to have much much better home losses+draw record compared to Pakistan playing in UAE. But seems like their home losses and defeats record is not very different ... 26 % India vs 34 % Pakistan. India carefully avoided playing great-SL and Misbahs Pak in India where they knew things can go south since these two teams know how to play spin on doctored tracks.
    Stopped reading after this.


    Virat, ABD, KP and Sir Viv.
    RCB Forever.#ನಮ್ಮRCB

  6. #166
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Kohli View Post
    Stopped reading after this.
    because things got too real ?

    India never played Sang+Jaya+herath era SL or Misbah-Pak at home yet the Indian domestic losses and draws record is not very far from Pakistani domestic losses+draws record in fake home UAE.

    Stats are kryptonite to opinion giving trolls.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    4,466
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post

    Let us talk about India and Pak vs SL at home 2010-onwards. India has higher losses+draw rate at home at hands of SL.

    India against SL in Home, 2/3 = 66% Losses + Draws

    Pakistan against SL in Home, 4/7 = 57% Losses + Draws
    Sri Lanka have not won a series against India since Virat Kohli made his international debut in 2008. (16-0)

    India never lost a Test series to SL since 2009.
    India never lost a ODI series to SL since 1997.


    Dont know what you talking about 2010-onwards.


    Virat, ABD, KP and Sir Viv.
    RCB Forever.#ನಮ್ಮRCB

  8. #168
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    4,466
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    because things got too real ?

    India never played Sang+Jaya+herath era SL or Misbah-Pak at home yet the Indian domestic losses and draws record is not very far from Pakistani domestic losses+draws record in fake home UAE.

    Stats are kryptonite to opinion giving trolls.
    What you talking nonsense, please do some research before posting garbage.

    India Won Test seres 2-0 when Sanga+Jaya+Murali era in 2005-06.
    India Won Test seres 2-0 when Sanga+Jaya+Murali+ Malinga+ Herath era in 2009-10.
    India Drawn Test seres when Sanga+Jaya+Murali+ Malinga+Herath era in 2010-11.
    Last edited by King_Kohli; 3rd April 2021 at 18:50. Reason: name corrections


    Virat, ABD, KP and Sir Viv.
    RCB Forever.#ನಮ್ಮRCB

  9. #169
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    92,932
    Mentioned
    7268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    @MesonK

    Read my post again. This time read it slowly because you will end up copy pasting stats again and just like the previous time, no one is going to bother to read them this time as well.

    If you want, I can post it in bold the next time.

    A team that has lost Tests in UAE to Sri Lanka, West Indies and New Zealand is in no position to show eyes to India and thump its chest.

    Here is an added bonus: a team that lost a Test match in Zimbabwe in 2013 and drew the series 1-1 is in no position to show eyes to India and thump its chest.

    I don’t mind repeating myself if you are still not getting it.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    1,627
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @MesonK

    Read my post again. This time read it slowly because you will end up copy pasting stats again and just like the previous time, no one is going to bother to read them this time as well.

    If you want, I can post it in bold the next time.

    A team that has lost Tests in UAE to Sri Lanka, West Indies and New Zealand is in no position to show eyes to India and thump its chest.

    Here is an added bonus: a team that lost a Test match in Zimbabwe in 2013 and drew the series 1-1 is in no position to show eyes to India and thump its chest.

    I don’t mind repeating myself if you are still not getting it.
    Agreed.

    Pakistan is like dirt on India's boot when it comes to test matches, no offense to anyone.

    Unless our team can put some performances and show some spine, it makes no sense to mention India and Pakistan in test matches in the same sentence.

    People talk about "subcontinental factors" and how Pakistan "would adapt in Indian conditions", but the fact remains that we could barely finish a depleted South African side at home.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    4,466
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MesonK
    I am waiting for your reply to the above posts.
    I've noticed your habit of giving all these blanket statements with no factual back up and when confronted with stats and actual reasoning, you go AWOL.


    Virat, ABD, KP and Sir Viv.
    RCB Forever.#ನಮ್ಮRCB

  12. #172
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London UK
    Runs
    764
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan should never play India again.I know Indians will say why should India play a low ranked team like Pakistan but I would not want Pakistan to play India even if Pakistan becomes a top team.There are 8 other test playing teams so it is not a problem.I know England,South Africa,New Zealand,Sri Lanka and WI will play with Pakistan.Bangla and Zimbabwe will also play so not playing India is not a big deal.I can't understand why some Pakistanis are so keen to play India?

  13. #173
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Kohli View Post
    Sri Lanka have not won a series against India since Virat Kohli made his international debut in 2008. (16-0)

    India never lost a Test series to SL since 2009.
    India never lost a ODI series to SL since 1997.


    Dont know what you talking about 2010-onwards.
    Read my post again and this time with open eyes .... The % of home Losses+Draws is based on total number of tests played not series results.

    - By % of home Draws + Losses against visiting teams, India and Pakistan in 2010-onwards are not very far from each other. India has lost + drawn 26% of home tests played while Pakistan stands at 34%.

    - India did not play a single series at home against Star studded SL that Pakistan played multiple times in UAE. That SL had champion spin experts and had Herath+seamers. Same case is with Pakistan. Best spin playing sides on spin tracks of Asia are SL, India, Pak. India never faced any of these two in 2010s-onward at home (India faced SL only after their depletion). Still post retirement of stars SL managed to draw two tests against India, in India... same side against Pakistan in pakistan lost every test they played.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,036
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    - India did not play a single series at home against Star studded SL that Pakistan played multiple times in UAE. That SL had champion spin experts and had Herath+seamers.

    Which "Star studded" SL team are we talking about here? The one with Sanga, Dilshan, Mahela, Samaraweera, Herath, Murali and Mendis?

    Yeah they lost 2-0 in India in 2009-10 losing both tests by a whopping innings margin.

    India haven't lost a test series to Sri Lanka since 2008... meanwhile Pakistan got clean swept twice by them in Sri Lanka and in the UAE....

  15. #175
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @MesonK

    Read my post again. This time read it slowly because you will end up copy pasting stats again and just like the previous time, no one is going to bother to read them this time as well.
    I see stats roasted you to death like always. Happens all the time to opinion giving fans with lower tier knowledge of cricket.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @MesonK

    A team that has lost Tests in UAE to Sri Lanka, West Indies and New Zealand is in no position to show eyes to India and thump its chest.
    Good that you are retreating to opinions to escape from stat based reality lol

    Your argument is as lame as the rest of your opinions here are. Same SL that won few tests against pakistan in UAE was avoided by Indians (deliberately ?) to be hosted inside India, so we never know what kind of record they would have produced in India on doctored Indian spin tracks on which every tom dick and harry like spinner gets fifers. That side that played pakistan series after series in UAE had a batting lineup of sanga, jaya, dilshan, mathews, tharanga and they had herath to exploit such tracks supported by malinga and Kulasekara. Literally a star studded side. That side and Misbah-Pak were the two best spin playing sides in the world and both were avoided by India on same tracks where nobodies like Axar Patels gets 10 wickets in tests.

    Indians never ever played against that SL (or Misbah-Pak) is a fact! yet India got two tests drawn at home by depleted SL of modern times that Pakistan mauled at home. Is it getting too real already for you ?

    Home losses+draws against top 7 sides for Pakistan are at 34% compared to India standing at 26%. Big deal? you boost India as some GOAT team yet their home losses+draws is almost similar to Pakistan 2010-onwards. They have weaker SENA record then Pakistan 2010-onward. Kohli-India and Misbah-pak have similiar overall record. Like I said read stats before giving opinions. You are schooled in almost every thread by stats.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @MesonK

    Here is an added bonus: a team that lost a Test match in Zimbabwe in 2013 and drew the series 1-1 is in no position to show eyes to India and thump its chest.

    I don’t mind repeating myself if you are still not getting it.
    As usual you have dug your own grave with opinions. Upsets and occasional bad days mean nothing other than one digit in detailed stats. You are trying very hard to hide behind one upset so accept my gift here please. If one upset is that much important to you than whole careers of Ganguly+Dravid+Tendulkar+Sehwag+Dhoni+Azharuddin mean nothing for they lost to Minnow sides like ZIM and Bangladesh in WCs in span of 8 years. ROFL. Yes that's right. If occasional bad days are that important then Kohli-India made brilliant history of getting bowled out at 36 (Misbah-Pakistan never achieved this brilliance in SENA). But I am not an opinion giver fan like you so I would not call India a joke of side for losing to minnows repeatedly in WCs. I rely upon detailed stats like above and here I am posting them again.

    India/Pakistan 2010-onwards, home losses+draws against top 7 teams


    12/46 = 26% / 13/38 = 34% Almost similiar


    India/Pakistan 2010-onwards, home losses+draws against SL (India only faced depleted SL)

    2/3 = 66% / 4/7 = 57% LOL

    India/Pakistan 2010-Onwards Wins+draws series in SENA


    3/12 = 25 % / 5/15 = 33 % LOL again

    Kohli-Ind/Misbah-Pak overall and in SENA


    35/60 = 58.3 % win rate, 21% win rate in SENA / 26/56 = 47 % win rate, 27% win rate in SENA. BIG DEAL ?

  16. #176
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Which "Star studded" SL team are we talking about here? The one with Sanga, Dilshan, Mahela, Samaraweera, Herath, Murali and Mendis?

    Yeah they lost 2-0 in India in 2009-10 losing both tests by a whopping innings margin.

    India haven't lost a test series to Sri Lanka since 2008... meanwhile Pakistan got clean swept twice by them in Sri Lanka and in the UAE....
    Stop trolling and read the posts

    - nobody talked of series results. My posted stats are based on overall tests played which gave clearer picture. Two sides can draw 4 matches in row in a series of 5 tests and final one is won by one team to claim the series doesn't give the bigger picture that both teams are on same level as they drew 4 matches in a row. Real picture always comes from detailed analysis like counting every tests played between two teams instead of posting series results. India 2010-onwards has won 1/3 tests played with SL inside India. 2010-onward they never faced Strong SL until retirements of big names in batting orders. Was BCCI deliberately avoiding Misbah-pak and SL at home ?

    - Stats posted are from years 2010 and onward. Please tell me other than the home humiliation that depleted SL gave India by drawing two tests in india what series has been played between two sides 2010-onward ? The series you are posting as some revelation, happened in 2009 where India did what it did best ... made doctored tracks where teams were reaching 600 runs per innings for fun. Fact remains INDIA NEVER HOSTED SL 2010-onward other than the tour of depleted SL where two tests got drawn.

    PCB on the other hand kept inviting spin specialist SL still 2010-onwards home losses+draw record of Pakistan against SL for over all tests played is better than India. These dickwellas, Udanas, Karunaratnes could drew a single test in Pakistan but they did twice in India. Is India GOAT or what ?

  17. #177
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,926
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Which "Star studded" SL team are we talking about here? The one with Sanga, Dilshan, Mahela, Samaraweera, Herath, Murali and Mendis?

    Yeah they lost 2-0 in India in 2009-10 losing both tests by a whopping innings margin.

    India haven't lost a test series to Sri Lanka since 2008... meanwhile Pakistan got clean swept twice by them in Sri Lanka and in the UAE....
    Sri Lanka has never won a test in India. Let alone a series.

    There is no comparison.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,532
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avihash View Post
    Seems very unlikely to be honest. On the flip side, what could be the consequences if India doesn’t allow visas to pak players for t20 wc like the ipl snub of past.
    What could be the consequences? You tell us

    I am getting.the.vibe.that.youre.wishing for this to happen...
    Like your wish is that that's the policy BCCI or GOI should have with these "bloody" Pakistanis

  19. #179
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,926
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    Stop trolling and read the posts

    - nobody talked of series results. My posted stats are based on overall tests played which gave clearer picture. Two sides can draw 4 matches in row in a series of 5 tests and final one is won by one team to claim the series doesn't give the bigger picture that both teams are on same level as they drew 4 matches in a row. Real picture always comes from detailed analysis like counting every tests played between two teams instead of posting series results. India 2010-onwards has won 1/3 tests played with SL inside India. 2010-onward they never faced Strong SL until retirements of big names in batting orders. Was BCCI deliberately avoiding Misbah-pak and SL at home ?

    - Stats posted are from years 2010 and onward. Please tell me other than the home humiliation that depleted SL gave India by drawing two tests in india what series has been played between two sides 2010-onward ? The series you are posting as some revelation, happened in 2009 where India did what it did best ... made doctored tracks where teams were reaching 600 runs per innings for fun. Fact remains INDIA NEVER HOSTED SL 2010-onward other than the tour of depleted SL where two tests got drawn.

    PCB on the other hand kept inviting spin specialist SL still 2010-onwards home losses+draw record of Pakistan against SL for over all tests played is better than India. These dickwellas, Udanas, Karunaratnes could drew a single test in Pakistan but they did twice in India. Is India GOAT or what ?
    India played SL in 2009 then toured SL in 2010 then again in 2015 and again in 2017.SL also visited India in 2017.

    So how many series were played between the two teams from 2009 till 2017?

  20. #180
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    17,614
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Sri Lanka has never won a test in India. Let alone a series.

    There is no comparison.
    But Pakistan has and this is what matters in this thread.

    Would love to watch a series between these two teams again. Would also love to watch us beat Pakistan in your city Kolkata. Still can't forget that Asian Test Championship match where some jaahil supporters from Kolkata embarrassed India because of their unsportsmanship.


  21. #181
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't think the series will happen.. just a false dawn. Things going back to normal routine.

  22. #182
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    107
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Pakistani fan, I am glad that there has not been a test series between India and Pakistan recently. Over the last couple of years, the gap between the two sides has been as big as that between England and Australia in the early nineties. Pak would have probably gotten a hammering which could have done some serious psychological damage and given India the edge for a number of years as it did to Australia against England. Now however, Pak cricket is on an upward trend with number of good young players who will be much more battle hardened after the next couple of years. So contest should be on a much more equal footing especially since some of the current Indian stars will be getting on in years with a lot more miles under their aging legs.

    Pak cricket has obviously suffered in monetary terms. However the problem that has inflicted Pak cricket over the last few years could not have been solved by money because there is not enough of it to give brain cells to Pak cricket administrators. Anyway, most of the money would have probably ended up in Swiss bank accounts and London property. So thanks BJP!
    Last edited by burger_uno; 4th April 2021 at 17:32.

  23. #183
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,036
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    Stop trolling and read the posts

    - nobody talked of series results. My posted stats are based on overall tests played which gave clearer picture. Two sides can draw 4 matches in row in a series of 5 tests and final one is won by one team to claim the series doesn't give the bigger picture that both teams are on same level as they drew 4 matches in a row. Real picture always comes from detailed analysis like counting every tests played between two teams instead of posting series results. India 2010-onwards has won 1/3 tests played with SL inside India. 2010-onward they never faced Strong SL until retirements of big names in batting orders. Was BCCI deliberately avoiding Misbah-pak and SL at home ?

    - Stats posted are from years 2010 and onward. Please tell me other than the home humiliation that depleted SL gave India by drawing two tests in india what series has been played between two sides 2010-onward ? The series you are posting as some revelation, happened in 2009 where India did what it did best ... made doctored tracks where teams were reaching 600 runs per innings for fun. Fact remains INDIA NEVER HOSTED SL 2010-onward other than the tour of depleted SL where two tests got drawn.

    PCB on the other hand kept inviting spin specialist SL still 2010-onwards home losses+draw record of Pakistan against SL for over all tests played is better than India. These dickwellas, Udanas, Karunaratnes could drew a single test in Pakistan but they did twice in India. Is India GOAT or what ?

    Never ever read more rubbish in a single post than this one...


    All that emotional blah blah and still this is the bottom line...

    Sri Lanka has never won a test match in India.

    Sri Lanka hasn't won a series against India since 2008...

    The last time the so called "star studded" Srilanka played a series in India they lost 2-0 and each test by an innings margin...


    Now on the other hand, Pakistan drew a series to Sri Lanka in the UAE, got clean swept in Sri Lanka , got humiliated in the UAE with another clean sweep and also drew 1 out of the 2 games in Pakistan with the same udanas, Karunaratnes and Dickwellas...

    You can cry and moan about doctored pitches all you want but if you think that Misbah's Pak , who got humiliated by Bobby Mugabe's Zimbabwe would have challenged India at home , then you have my heartfelt condolences...

  24. #184
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,036
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is another stat...

    Since 2010...

    SRI LANKA AGAINST INDIA..

    Played - 12
    Won - 2
    Lost - 7
    Drew - 3
    W/L ratio - 0.28


    SRI LANKA AGAINST PAKISTAN

    Played - 18
    Won - 7
    Lost - 5
    Drew - 6
    W/L ratio - 1.4


    And the most interesting thing is that 9/12 games against India were played on home soil. That's 75% of the games...

    But only 8/18 games against Pakistan were played on home soil...

  25. #185
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    4,466
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Here is another stat...

    Since 2010...

    SRI LANKA AGAINST INDIA..

    Played - 12
    Won - 2
    Lost - 7
    Drew - 3
    W/L ratio - 0.28


    SRI LANKA AGAINST PAKISTAN

    Played - 18
    Won - 7
    Lost - 5
    Drew - 6
    W/L ratio - 1.4


    And the most interesting thing is that 9/12 games against India were played on home soil. That's 75% of the games...

    But only 8/18 games against Pakistan were played on home soil...
    Dude is always like to make blind statements without checking the facts.


    Virat, ABD, KP and Sir Viv.
    RCB Forever.#ನಮ್ಮRCB

  26. #186
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Sri Lanka has never won a test in India. Let alone a series.

    There is no comparison.
    Depleted SL of udanas, dickwellas and what not has managed to draw two tests in India. Read my posts again. The same team toured pakistan and got whitewashed.

    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    India played SL in 2009 then toured SL in 2010 then again in 2015 and again in 2017.SL also visited India in 2017.

    So how many series were played between the two teams from 2009 till 2017?
    read my post again and repeat with me "Strong SL never visited India for Test series post 2010 other than depleted side tour later in the decade"

    2010-onwards SL has only for once toured India with their post greats retirement depleted side which still ended the tour with two draws against "mighty" India in India. SL of Sangakarra, Jaya, Dilshan, Tharanga, Mathews, Chandimal, Herath, Malinga, Kulsekara ... never toured India 2010. The same side was kept on being invited by PCB in UAE which resulted in 4/7 losses+draws of Pakistan in UAE+Pakistan against visiting SL post 2010-Onwards.

  27. #187
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    294
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Never ever read more rubbish in a single post than this one...


    All that emotional blah blah and still this is the bottom line...
    No thanks. I am not a Ganga man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    [B] Sri Lanka has never won a test match in India.
    Stop making up stories. LOL Not for once anyone including me here claimed that SL won against India. My argument was that Depleted SL of Dickwellas and Karunratnes has managed to slap "GOAT" India two home draws. Same SL got whitewashed by Pakistan in Pakistan. ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Sri Lanka hasn't won a series against India since 2008...
    More made up delusional claims! No one including me in this thread has mentioned SL won series against India. India just has worst record against SL 2010-onwards compared to Pakistan. Depleted SL got whitewashed by pakistan in real home i.e. while same SL managed two draws against GOAT-lol-Copter India. GOAT-lol-Copter India also (deliberately) avoided series against expert spin playing sides whole era of Misbah-Pak and Sanga-SL at their peak (2012-2017).

    Did Indians know that they might create history against strong SL and Pakistan at home, similar to the mighty history they created by losing 9/11 SENA tests series in one decade ? even a struggling match fixing hurt, home cricket banned Pak did better in the decade with better % wins+draws in SENA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Now on the other hand, Pakistan drew a series to Sri Lanka in the UAE, got clean swept in Sri Lanka , got humiliated in the UAE with another clean sweep and also drew 1 out of the 2 games in Pakistan with the same udanas, Karunaratnes and Dickwellas...
    You know what real Humiliation is ... that GOAT India still has worst home record of Losses+Draws against depleted SL .. 2/3 = 66% against 4/7 = 57% of Pakistan. LOL. All of the Pakistan losses and draws by visiting SL were in UAE (fake home) and majority against strong-SL. India never faced that side 2010-onwards. They only got slapped by depleted SL (which is even more funny). One can imagine what Sanga-SL would have done in India if the depleted SL managed to draw two tests against mighty GOAT India. Pakistan atleast managed to whitewash the same SL in their real home. so much for BCCI money and PR campaigns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    You can cry and moan about doctored pitches all you want
    No effect on me or Pakistan. We ended the decade with better SENA test performance, almost on par with GOAT (lol) India's home record. History will remember fake Indian wins on mined pitches on which TTFs like Axar patels were getting 10 wickets for fun. I know domestic consumption is a massive factor in your country so if this doctored record of makes you happy then good luck but rest of the world revolves around facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    who got humiliated by Bobby Mugabe's Zimbabwe
    If one upset in one decade is that much important then whole careers Ganguly+Dravid+Tendulkar+Sehwag+Dhoni+Azharuddin are jokes. These Indians lost to Minnow sides like ZIM and Bangla in biggest tourney of cricket (WC) in span of 8 years. ROFL. That is what the real humiliation is. If impressive Pakistani record of 2010-onwards is daunted by one upset by Zim then Azhar+Ganguly's India was big a joke too for losing twice against minnows in 8 years.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,036
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn you got triggered quite bad @MesonK

    I'll say it again... You'll just keep embarrassing yourselves with your very obvious blind hatred for India and all this emotional and quite honestly.... cringeworthy vitriol.

    You can daydream all you want about "depleted" Sri Lanka "smashing" India with draws (how on earth is a draw "getting smashed" ) and about Pakistan having a "superior record" against Sri Lanka even after getting humiliated 2-0 in SL and 2-0 in UAE to the same depleted side who "smashed" India with draws but sadly outside of your cuckoo land, no-one will accept that as a reality...

  29. #189
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    3,635
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    Depleted SL of udanas, dickwellas and what not has managed to draw two tests in India. Read my posts again. The same team toured pakistan and got whitewashed
    Ohhhh, so statsguru failed to tell you how many overs were washed by rain in the drawn games.
    Please start watching cricket, anyone can do this statsguru drama.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,926
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    Depleted SL of udanas, dickwellas and what not has managed to draw two tests in India. Read my posts again. The same team toured pakistan and got whitewashed.



    read my post again and repeat with me "Strong SL never visited India for Test series post 2010 other than depleted side tour later in the decade"

    2010-onwards SL has only for once toured India with their post greats retirement depleted side which still ended the tour with two draws against "mighty" India in India. SL of Sangakarra, Jaya, Dilshan, Tharanga, Mathews, Chandimal, Herath, Malinga, Kulsekara ... never toured India 2010. The same side was kept on being invited by PCB in UAE which resulted in 4/7 losses+draws of Pakistan in UAE+Pakistan against visiting SL post 2010-Onwards.
    What is strong team? The 2010 team consisted of sanga jaya murali herath malinga samarweera Matthews. Not strong?

    SL team lost series to India in SL, fat chance they would beat India in India.

    The 1st test was rain affected with hardly any play on 1st two days. There were less than 50 0vers played in 1st two days. SL were 75 for 7 on day 5 when play was stopped. They were chasing 230.

    Pretty obvious who was saved by rain.

    Your "strong" SL team couldn't beat India in SL. Let alone in India.

  31. #191
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    34,926
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MesonK View Post
    No thanks. I am not a Ganga man.



    Stop making up stories. LOL Not for once anyone including me here claimed that SL won against India. My argument was that Depleted SL of Dickwellas and Karunratnes has managed to slap "GOAT" India two home draws. Same SL got whitewashed by Pakistan in Pakistan. ROFL



    More made up delusional claims! No one including me in this thread has mentioned SL won series against India. India just has worst record against SL 2010-onwards compared to Pakistan. Depleted SL got whitewashed by pakistan in real home i.e. while same SL managed two draws against GOAT-lol-Copter India. GOAT-lol-Copter India also (deliberately) avoided series against expert spin playing sides whole era of Misbah-Pak and Sanga-SL at their peak (2012-2017).

    Did Indians know that they might create history against strong SL and Pakistan at home, similar to the mighty history they created by losing 9/11 SENA tests series in one decade ? even a struggling match fixing hurt, home cricket banned Pak did better in the decade with better % wins+draws in SENA.



    You know what real Humiliation is ... that GOAT India still has worst home record of Losses+Draws against depleted SL .. 2/3 = 66% against 4/7 = 57% of Pakistan. LOL. All of the Pakistan losses and draws by visiting SL were in UAE (fake home) and majority against strong-SL. India never faced that side 2010-onwards. They only got slapped by depleted SL (which is even more funny). One can imagine what Sanga-SL would have done in India if the depleted SL managed to draw two tests against mighty GOAT India. Pakistan atleast managed to whitewash the same SL in their real home. so much for BCCI money and PR campaigns.



    No effect on me or Pakistan. We ended the decade with better SENA test performance, almost on par with GOAT (lol) India's home record. History will remember fake Indian wins on mined pitches on which TTFs like Axar patels were getting 10 wickets for fun. I know domestic consumption is a massive factor in your country so if this doctored record of makes you happy then good luck but rest of the world revolves around facts.



    If one upset in one decade is that much important then whole careers Ganguly+Dravid+Tendulkar+Sehwag+Dhoni+Azharuddin are jokes. These Indians lost to Minnow sides like ZIM and Bangla in biggest tourney of cricket (WC) in span of 8 years. ROFL. That is what the real humiliation is. If impressive Pakistani record of 2010-onwards is daunted by one upset by Zim then Azhar+Ganguly's India was big a joke too for losing twice against minnows in 8 years.
    Zimbabwe has won only one away series. Guess where?

    Who lost to Ireland and BD in WC?

    What is a Ganga man?

  32. #192
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    17,614
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Congrats Pakistan. Would love to see a series between India and Pakistan. Will be lot closer than what some arrogant fans here think.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    22,252
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Congrats Pakistan. Would love to see a series between India and Pakistan. Will be lot closer than what some arrogant fans here think.
    I don't see another series for decades.

  34. #194
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    992
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Congrats Pakistan. Would love to see a series between India and Pakistan. Will be lot closer than what some arrogant fans here think.
    Nah we will get smashed for sure.

  35. #195
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    3,018
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WIth this bowling lineup, India's going to smash Pakistan. Still, I would like to see Shaheen vs the Indian bating lineup. He's a much more improved bowler since that 1 time he played against them.

  36. #196
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No series is in the pipeline. IK during his answering questions session two days back made it clear that our stance on IoK has not moved an iota. India can never pacify us through Cricket or Bollywood. I am not at all desperate to play India so much that it is fine by me if we never play them again during my lifetime. There are far bigger things in life then a silly Cricket match. Back in the 90's Pak fans would accuse India for refusing to play us out of fearing our then pace attack. These days India is so superior to us that not playing them is good for Pak


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  37. #197
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our last encounter was when we thrashed, battered and humiliated them by 200 runs in a major ICC final, I am happy if that is the last memory i ever have of playing them.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  38. #198
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Our last encounter was when we thrashed, battered and humiliated them by 200 runs in a major ICC final, I am happy if that is the last memory i ever have of playing them.
    How convenient... How about the thrashing you received in the 2019 WC after that.. And two back to back marauding's in 2018 Asia Cup.
    Ask Hasan Ali he would remember.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    How convenient... How about the thrashing you received in the 2019 WC after that.. And two back to back marauding's in 2018 Asia Cup.
    Ask Hasan Ali he would remember.
    I can't remember those!! Were they as severe as the 200 run spanking we gave you?? These matches were not major ICC finals.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  40. #200
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London UK
    Runs
    764
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This topic is getting very boring.The truth is Pakistan and India will not play any time soon.Some idiotic Pakistani ex-players are keen for Pakistan to play India.I donít know why.

  41. #201
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    This topic is getting very boring.The truth is Pakistan and India will not play any time soon.Some idiotic Pakistani ex-players are keen for Pakistan to play India.I donít know why.
    Thankfully we are not gonna play them anytime soon and neither do Pak fans like me want to. As Indian Cricket is much wealthier then it's Pak counterpart it is understandable how many of our players are keen for this series to happen. India has repeatedly failed in tempting us through IPL and Bollywood in exchange for us agreeing to their terms in IoK.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  42. #202
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I can't remember those!! Were they as severe as the 200 run spanking we gave you?? These matches were not major ICC finals.
    Nice try. Both were important matches where qualification to the finals was at stake.

    But, Pakistan played well in CT 2017 finals and were deserved winners.
    The spankings have been as severe as they could be, like in Asia Cup the fast bowling factory could not even get one wicket and had to rely on a sole run out. That too, after tall claims of taking all 10 wickets by 1 bowler himself.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    699
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    Nice try. Both were important matches where qualification to the finals was at stake.

    But, Pakistan played well in CT 2017 finals and were deserved winners.
    The spankings have been as severe as they could be, like in Asia Cup the fast bowling factory could not even get one wicket and had to rely on a sole run out. That too, after tall claims of taking all 10 wickets by 1 bowler himself.
    What some conveniently forgets is that in that same ICC tournament Pakistani team was beaten by an equivalent margin in the league phase.

    Anyways, credit to Pakistani team in winning the ICC tourney thay Kohli can't imagine to do in his tenure.

  44. #204
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    Nice try. Both were important matches where qualification to the finals was at stake.

    But, Pakistan played well in CT 2017 finals and were deserved winners.
    The spankings have been as severe as they could be, like in Asia Cup the fast bowling factory could not even get one wicket and had to rely on a sole run out. That too, after tall claims of taking all 10 wickets by 1 bowler himself.
    You have never defeated us in a 50 over final, nuff said! I have never been a Shoaib fan often undermining him myself. You forgot to mention Sehwag's face after the Champions Trophy final after his ignorant "baap akhir baap hota hai" pre match boasting. Since then he has rightfully kept his mouth shut such was the humiliation. Take a look at the overall Pk v Bharat record.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You have never defeated us in a 50 over final, nuff said! I have never been a Shoaib fan often undermining him myself. You forgot to mention Sehwag's face after the Champions Trophy final after his ignorant "baap akhir baap hota hai" pre match boasting. Since then he has rightfully kept his mouth shut such was the humiliation. Take a look at the overall Pk v Bharat record.
    https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...full-scorecard



    Live in a factual world.
    Yes Pakistan played well and were deserved winners.

    Yes Pakistan were a better team in the 1990s and Indian team was one of the worst during that times.

    But, with the current team India will win 8 out of 10 matches anywhere and in any part of the world.

    Also, does not matter. It is good that India and Pakistan are not playing. Hopefully it stays the same.
    Last edited by hoshiarpurexpress; 10th April 2021 at 07:02.

  46. #206
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...full-scorecard



    Live in a factual world.
    Yes Pakistan played well and were deserved winners.

    Yes Pakistan were a better team in the 1990s and Indian team was one of the worst during that times.

    But, with the current team India will win 8 out of 10 matches anywhere and in any part of the world.

    Also, does not matter. It is good that India and Pakistan are not playing. Hopefully it stays the same.
    It is not a fact that we hammered you in a major 50 over final? Is it not a fact that we have more overall wins over you then vice versa? "But, with the current team India will win 8 out of 10 matches anywhere and in any part of the world." That is an opinion not a fact however I have given India credit for being the much better team at the moment. We agree that no Pak-Bharat matches should aver take place even in ICC tournaments.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  47. #207
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You have never defeated us in a 50 over final, nuff said! I have never been a Shoaib fan often undermining him myself. You forgot to mention Sehwag's face after the Champions Trophy final after his ignorant "baap akhir baap hota hai" pre match boasting. Since then he has rightfully kept his mouth shut such was the humiliation. Take a look at the overall Pk v Bharat record.
    Try harder next time. And come armed with some factual information.

  48. #208
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    Try harder next time. And come armed with some factual information.
    I said in my previous posts in a major ICC final. Do you know what that is?? Learn how to read.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  49. #209
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I said in my previous posts in a major ICC final. Do you know what that is?? Learn how to read.
    So a World Series Final is not organised by ICC.. hmmm.
    "It was renamed as the International Cricket Conference in 1965, and took up its current name in 1989."

    Carry on mate with your delusions of grandeur. It seems you cannot read and have no knowledge of the history of the game.

  50. #210
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    So a World Series Final is not organised by ICC.. hmmm.
    "It was renamed as the International Cricket Conference in 1965, and took up its current name in 1989."

    Carry on mate with your delusions of grandeur. It seems you cannot read and have no knowledge of the history of the game.
    I see you do not want to talk about the overall record?? Wonder why?? To be honest I did not know about the World Series final being not around then. What delusions when I admit India are the much better team now!!? Rather it is you talking rubbish of how India will win 8 out of ten matches!!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I
    said in my previous posts in a major ICC final. Do you know what that is?? Learn how to read.

    Our last encounter was when we thrashed, battered and humiliated them by 200 runs in a major ICC final, I am happy if that is the last memory i ever have of playing them.


    First you typed ICC Final.. then suddenly you would have remembered the 2007 T20 WC. So you decided to shift your goal post and did a U-Turn, and starting typing major ICC 50 overs final.
    After sometime, you would start adding more constraints like Major Final in some Mohalla of the Karachi Gully.

    Give it a rest mate. Pakistan was a better team in the 1990s. Now it is not.
    Accept that and move on.

    Also, Seems like you are just typing away in complete hate filled mind without even remembering what you wrote some times ago.
    Read it slowly to understand what you are trying to convey.
    Last edited by hoshiarpurexpress; 10th April 2021 at 07:26.

  52. #212
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=hoshiarpurexpress;11164928]
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC
    Our last encounter was when we thrashed, battered and humiliated them by 200 runs in a major ICC final, I am happy if that is the last memory i ever have of playing them.[/QOUTE]

    First you typed ICC Final.. then suddenly you would have remembered the 2007 T20 WC. So you decided to shift your goal post and did a U-Turn, and starting typing major ICC 50 overs final.
    After sometime, you would start adding more constraints like Major Final in some Mohalla of the Karachi Gully.

    Give it a rest mate. Pakistan was a better team in the 1990s. Now it is not.
    Accept that and move on.

    Also, Seems like you are just typing away in complete hate filled mind without even remembering what you wrote some times ago.
    Read it slowly to understand what you are trying to convey.
    You need to think about what you are saying! No, I was not gonna remember anything realising India defeated us in the T20 2007 match you mentioned. I made it clear that I was talking about the last ICC 50 overs final we played against you lot!

    I did not even mention the 1990's rather it is you who has bought it up now! I do live in current times admitting India is the much better team now so what's the problem? See above. I will admit that I can't stand India yet will give them credit when due. Once more I was talking about a major ICC 50 over contest final, did not know about the World Series you mentioned.

    Read this a few times before you decide to reply or not.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  53. #213
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    1,808
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=PakLFC;11164931]
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post

    You need to think about what you are saying! No, I was not gonna remember anything realising India defeated us in the T20 2007 match you mentioned. I made it clear that I was talking about the last ICC 50 overs final we played against you lot!

    I did not even mention the 1990's rather it is you who has bought it up now! I do live in current times admitting India is the much better team now so what's the problem? See above. I will admit that I can't stand India yet will give them credit when due. Once more I was talking about a major ICC 50 over contest final, did not know about the World Series you mentioned.

    Read this a few times before you decide to reply or not.
    Well if you clearly are gonna completely change what you typed and what you said.. Nothing can be said then.
    Well, now you also know that India has beaten Pakistan in a major ICC final 50 overs.. Add to that a quarter final and semi final as well.
    Good luck for the upcoming matches, if any.
    I personally do not want India to play Pakistan any series. So on the same page, at least on that topic with you.
    Rab Rakha.

  54. #214
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    10,818
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=hoshiarpurexpress;11164936]
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post

    Well if you clearly are gonna completely change what you typed and what you said.. Nothing can be said then.
    Well, now you also know that India has beaten Pakistan in a major ICC final 50 overs.. Add to that a quarter final and semi final as well.
    Good luck for the upcoming matches, if any.
    I personally do not want India to play Pakistan any series. So on the same page, at least on that topic with you.
    Rab Rakha.
    It is not my fault if you can not read or understand my comments. I don't think India has ever defeated Pak by 200 runs in any final! I can tell you that Pak has many upcoming matches,http://pakpassion.net/fixtures/*****...-schedule.html The schedule will change accordingly as circumstances do. I do not want Pak to play India at any Sport or anything else. Was delighted when you banned our movie stars and we did your adverts and Bollywood too.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  55. #215
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    1,625
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want Pakistan to play India ever outside of ICC tournaments, we're better off socially distancing for good.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •