Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An opening combination of Sharjeel Khan and Fakhar Zaman in T20Is

Both are the best hitters (in Pak), and can take the game away from the opposition if they click.

It can also backfire badly, since they both play a high risk game.

Let's see if they can make it a possibility

This will be the batting

Stats
    Sharjeel Khan, 24.0 @ 137.4
    Fakhar Zaman, 22.1 @ 134.1
    Babar Azam, 48.0 @ 130.3
    Md Hafeez, 28.0 @ 121.3 (6th bowler)
    Md Rizwan, 31.9 @ 120.6
    Haider Ali, 24.7 @ 137.0
    Md Nawaz
    Hassan Ali
    Usman Qadir
    Shaheen Afridi
    Haris Rauf

* Hafeez and Rizwan have been in brilliant form recently than what the stats suggest

This line up can score 175+, and it's upto the bowling to defend it

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rizwan has been in supreme form at top of the order so cannot see him move and he shldnt move

Babar is wasted below no3 ...

so cant see Fakhar and Sharjeel fitting together but the idea of them 2 opening is mouth-watering

if it has to happen

1)Fakhar
    2)Sharjeel
    3)Babar
    4)Rizwan
    5)Haffez
    6)Haider
    7)Faheem
    8)Nawaz
    9)Hassan
    10)Usman
    11)Hussnain

I would rest SSA for sure ....

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Bury
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Surely a time has to come sooner rather than later that Babar and SSA are rested from T20’s. Most teams use T20’s to experiment with fringe players. Needlessly grinding down our best players.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said this yesterday...i think we should try that combo in 2020s...i cant see them both fitting in middle overs. Atleast we will be guaranteed a fast start

Debut
    Jan 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babar_Azam_fan View Post
    Both are the best hitters (in Pak), and can take the game away from the opposition if they click.

This will be the batting

Stats
    Babar Azam, 48.0 @ 130.3
    Md Rizwan, 31.9 @ 120.6
    Haider Ali, 24.7 @ 137.0
    Md Nawaz
    Hassan Ali
    Usman Qadir
    Shaheen Afridi
    Haris Rauf

* Hafeez and Rizwan have been in brilliant form recently than what the stats suggest

I think this looks sensible, good to have Haider in there. In terms of the bowling, I am not quite sold on Rauf...maybe Hasnain? The batting, if all in form and fit looks good.

Debut
    Jul 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This will be the batting

Stats
    Babar Azam, 48.0 @ 130.3
    Md Rizwan, 31.9 @ 120.6
    Haider Ali, 24.7 @ 137.0
    Md Nawaz
    Hassan Ali
    Usman Qadir
    Shaheen Afridi
    Haris Rauf

3 hitters in Sharjeel, Fakhar and Haider
    2 who can hold the innings/ hit as per the situation in Hafeez and Rizwan
    1 who can make sure to play 20 overs in Babar
    1 AR in Nawaz
    2 just to add depth to the batting in Hassan and Usman Qadir
    5 genuine wicket taking options + Hafeez

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where’s Imad Wasim gone?

Surely he’s a better option that nawaz.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I would like to see this since you can get the best out of both players this way; it creates a real conundrum for Pakistan. Because Rizwan has been doing amazingly as opener and can't be removed from that spot. Plus if you play both Sharjeel and Fakhar (even if it isn't as opener) which numbers do Babar and Hafeez play at?

The only way I see it is Sharjeel either plays at 6 or sits on the bench because Rizwan and Fakhar have earned their chances more than he has. If the series is won and they want to give other guys a chance than you can rest Fakhar.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not play Sharjeel down the order , to give you some firepower and big hitting near the end of innings

Debut
    Mar 2019
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abid Z View Post
    Surely a time has to come sooner rather than later that Babar and SSA are rested from T20’s. Most teams use T20’s to experiment with fringe players. Needlessly grinding down our best players.
    Bro both of these players will definitely play not only the t20 series vs SA they will also play all matches vs Zim as well, Pakistan don't care about trying new combinations for the ultimate prize their management & captain is always afraid of what will happen if they loose that particular game vs a smaller opponent.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChTab View Post
    Bro both of these players will definitely play not only the t20 series vs SA they will also play all matches vs Zim as well, Pakistan don't care about trying new combinations for the ultimate prize their management & captain is always afraid of what will happen if they loose that particular game vs a smaller opponent.
    and who's fault is that? fans like the ones on PP who start slitting their wrists at the first sign of trouble. The wider public is similar. No patience or understanding that in a game you can lose.

Coming back tot eh OP, with these two we can easily be 100-0 in 7 overs or 10-2 in two overs..thats what you'll risk with both of them. It should come off in t20's most days but when you face a top quality bowling attack it may not so dont start moaning when they both get out cheaply at times.

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You lose an important aspect of T20 cricket with both in tandem. Strike rotation and accumulation.

I know they can accelerate and I know they can take the game away from the opponent but when they don't, they're relying on bad balls to score unlike an accumulator. Sharjeel is a hack IMO and shouldn't be anywhere near the NT on leg-side hitting.

Rizwan at the top of the order is a better foil for Fakhar who needs to improve his non-power game.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though it sound gr8 if both click but may one of them needs to move down the order to keep left/right combo, I think both struggle against offiess. so may left/right combo way to go,
    But it will be gr8 fund if both open in both clicks...

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    As much as I would like to see this since you can get the best out of both players this way; it creates a real conundrum for Pakistan. Because Rizwan has been doing amazingly as opener and can't be removed from that spot. Plus if you play both Sharjeel and Fakhar (even if it isn't as opener) which numbers do Babar and Hafeez play at?

The only way I see it is Sharjeel either plays at 6 or sits on the bench because Rizwan and Fakhar have earned their chances more than he has. If the series is won and they want to give other guys a chance than you can rest Fakhar.
    Yes Sharjeel either has to come down the order or wait for his chances, But nice headic to have for management.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This will be the batting

Stats
    Babar Azam, 48.0 @ 130.3
    Md Rizwan, 31.9 @ 120.6
    Haider Ali, 24.7 @ 137.0
    Md Nawaz
    Hassan Ali
    Usman Qadir
    Shaheen Afridi
    Haris Rauf

I think Rizwan to open with Fakhar, Sharjeel move to 5 or 6, Nawaz or Faheem depend on the wicket condition.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majid Khan View Post
    Why not play Sharjeel down the order , to give you some firepower and big hitting near the end of innings
    Yes Sharjeel and haider together down the order can work and this will not disturb top order combination.

Debut
    Sep 2020
    Venue
    Dubai, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakistanMeriJaan View Post
    Where’s Imad Wasim gone?

Surely he’s a better option that nawaz.
    Imad isn't selected for this tour.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We cannot slot Rizwan into the middle order. If Fakhar and Sharjeel open in T20Is, then I'll play Azam in place of Rizwan.

1- Sharjeel
    2- Fakhar
    3- Babar
    4- Hafeez
    5- Azam
    6- Haider
    7- Imad
    8- Hasan
    9- Qadir
    10- Haris
    11- Shaheen

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This will be the batting

Stats
    Babar Azam, 48.0 @ 130.3
    Md Rizwan, 31.9 @ 120.6
    Haider Ali, 24.7 @ 137.0
    Md Nawaz
    Hassan Ali
    Usman Qadir
    Shaheen Afridi
    Haris Rauf

I really like your team. I also like the fact that you have excluded good for nothing Faheem from the XI. Faheem will neither score a 25 ball 50, nor will he take a 4 wicket haul, as such he was just wasting a spot.

The lower batting order does look a bit thin with Hassan Ali at no.8, but hey if our top 7 batsmen can help us make a big score then we probably dont deserve to win anyway.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    I think it is extremely unlikely that Sharjeel gets selected in the playing XI.

Misbah clearly did not want Sharjeel back in the squad and it was M. Wasim’s decision.

The fact that Fakhar was quickly added to the T20I squad after his 193 shows that Misbah is looking for an excuse to keep Sharjeel on the sidelines.

I cannot prove this but I believe that considering M. Wasim’s ego and how he wants to prove himself as some visionary genius, he would have resisted the urge of including Fakhar in the T20I squad just to prove that he was right to exclude him in the first place.

I believe some arm-twisting by Misbah is the reason why Fakhar was added to the T20I squad.

Considering his current form and the way he is playing in South African conditions, Fakhar will definitely play in the T20I series.

Moreover, Rizwan will continue to open based on his recent opening form in the format and also because he looked very uncomfortable in the middle-order in the ODI series.

This means that we will have Fakhar and Rizwan opening with Babar at 3.

The only way Sharjeel plays is if Babar opposes Misbah for a change. So far, Babar has proved to be a dummy captain with Misbah calling the shots and making the major decisions.

Babar wants Sharjeel in the team because of the Karachi Kings connection but he will have to stand up to Misbah for once to force him into the playing XI.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think it is extremely unlikely that Sharjeel gets selected in the playing XI.

Misbah clearly did not want Sharjeel back in the squad and it was M. Wasim’s decision.

The fact that Fakhar was quickly added to the T20I squad after his 193 shows that Misbah is looking for an excuse to keep Sharjeel on the sidelines.

I cannot prove this but I believe that considering M. Wasim’s ego and how he wants to prove himself as some visionary genius, he would have resisted the urge of including Fakhar in the T20I squad just to prove that he was right to exclude him in the first place.

I believe some arm-twisting by Misbah is the reason why Fakhar was added to the T20I squad.

Considering his current form and the way he is playing in South African conditions, Fakhar will definitely play in the T20I series.

Moreover, Rizwan will continue to open based on his recent opening form in the format and also because he looked very uncomfortable in the middle-order in the ODI series.

This means that we will have Fakhar and Rizwan opening with Babar at 3.

The only way Sharjeel plays is if Babar opposes Misbah for a change. So far, Babar has proved to be a dummy captain with Misbah calling the shots and making the major decisions.

Babar wants Sharjeel in the team because of the Karachi Kings connection but he will have to stand up to Misbah for once to force him into the playing XI.
    Wasim said exactly this in his interview. Sharjeel and Fakhar were selected due to Babar's request; however, they were split up between the two squads because it didn't make sense to have 5 openers in the squad.

Initially, Wasim's plan must have been to open with Babar and Rizwan with Haider at #3; however, Babar probably wanted Sharjeel while Misbah wanted Fakhar.

More likely than not, Fakhar will probably get the nod to open with Babar along with Rizwan and Haider to follow.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    The Invincible Fort
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    No harm in trying it out. These are dummy games, we need to focus on the bigger picture. Unfortunately, Rizwan can't succeed in T20's anywhere besides opening

Full credit to Micky Arthur for realizing Babar Azam was born to bat at 3 in all formats.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can Fakhar be that guy we need as a late order hitter during the t20s?

Given the shortage of lower order hitters in Pakistan and with the t20 WC around the corner it's made me think that given Fakhar's recent form could we ask him to play a lower order hitter role?

1. Sharjeel
    2. Rizwan (wk)
    3. Babar (c)
    4. Hafeez
    5. Haider Ali
    6. Fakhar Zaman
    7. Muhammad Nawaz/Imad Wasim
    8. Faheem Ashraf
    9. Hassan Ali
    10. Shaheen Afridi
    11. Haris Rauf

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He will be used as an opener. I think if you wanted to use him in the middle order it should be at 3 or 4. I think Fakhar needs a bit of time to get going . Don’t think he is someone who hits 6s straight away like a Russell or Pollard.

But I’m sure the plan is for him to open.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    He will be used as an opener. I think if you wanted to use him in the middle order it should be at 3 or 4. I think Fakhar needs a bit of time to get going . Don’t think he is someone who hits 6s straight away like a Russell or Pollard.

But I’m sure the plan is for him to open.
    I don't know i'm not willing to touch Rizwan and i'm hoping that Sharjeel is in brilliant form come match day on Saturday. I mean who else do we have as a late hitter? Azam Khan? Shoaib Moqsood? Who???

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the management is very set on playing batsmen at their proper position so don't think they would do this but one of Sharjeel and Fakhar needs to play down the order. Fakhar since he is in form and seems like he needs that bit of extra time to get his eye set before hitting out, I would open with him.

Fakhar
    Rizwan
    Babar
    Hafeez
    Haider
    Sharjeel
    Faheem
    Hasan
    Qadir
    Shaheen
    Haris

The other option is to bench Sharjeel and play nawaz at that position.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ameemlutfi View Post
    I think the management is very set on playing batsmen at their proper position so don't think they would do this but one of Sharjeel and Fakhar needs to play down the order. Fakhar since he is in form and seems like he needs that bit of extra time to get his eye set before hitting out, I would open with him.

Fakhar
    Rizwan
    Babar
    Hafeez
    Haider
    Sharjeel
    Faheem
    Hasan
    Qadir
    Shaheen
    Haris

The other option is to bench Sharjeel and play nawaz at that position.
    I think in terms of aggression Sharjeel is the man we need and he should play at the top of the order for me, remember the Pakistan-India Asia Cup 2014 game? Pakistan had a late order hitter in Afridi then, but who will be our late order hitter now?

Debut
    Jul 2007
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This will be the batting

Stats
    Babar Azam, 48.0 @ 130.3
    Md Rizwan, 31.9 @ 120.6
    Haider Ali, 24.7 @ 137.0
    Md Nawaz
    Hassan Ali
    Usman Qadir
    Shaheen Afridi
    Haris Rauf

Good team!
    Only issue is that Rizwan is not in the right position at number 5 and maybe on certain wickets Faheem would play instead of Nawaz.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Fakhar
    Sharjeel
    Babaar
    Haider
    Rizwan
    Faheem

This should be ideal batting order for 20 20 WC

Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go into the first three games with the normal setup (maybe Babar dropping down to accomodate Sharjeel).

In the fourth one, if we've already won the series, try as many different combinations as possible. Change the bowlers, middle order, and whatever else is needed. Interchange Zahid and Usman to see how both perform.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering both Sharjeel and Fakhar are in the squad, it will be surprising if Babar and Rizwan still open.

Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rizwan is not a good enough t20 batsman. It's wiser to use him as a specialist keeper batting at 8 who can be promoted if there is a collapse or if there is a rank turner (like the one against India in 2016 WC).

I think this is the best we can come up with in T20Is,

Sharjeel
    Babar
    Fakhar
    Hafeez
    Haider
    Imad
    Hassan
    Rizwan
    Qadir
    Shaheen
    Harris/Hasnain

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Rizwan is not a good enough t20 batsman. It's wiser to use him as a specialist keeper batting at 8 who can be promoted if there is a collapse or if there is a rank turner (like the one against India in 2016 WC).

I think this is the best we can come up with in T20Is,

Sharjeel
    Babar
    Fakhar
    Hafeez
    Haider
    Imad
    Hassan
    Rizwan
    Qadir
    Shaheen
    Harris/Hasnain
    Given Rizwan's stability with the bat, he would be suited at the opening position and i would open with Sharjeel with Babar coming one down. Rizwan would be wasted at the lower order spot in my view and i think for now have Fakhar be our late order hitter, with management giving him a license to thrill.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing powerhouse lineups from England, I think it makes sense to try it out.

Rizwan had some awesome T20 games but I don't really like him all that much as an opener. The powerplay is where I think Pakistan needs to explode like a lot of other teams do and Fakhar/Sharjeel up top can do exactly that. Babar/Hafeez at 3-4 provide reliability and Hafeez can accelerate as well. Rizwan at 5 just in case of a collapse fits more at that position and the #6 can go to a power hitter like Haider or possibly Imad if you're opting for 6 bowlers. 6 bowlers in T20 would make a lot of sense I think.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaibbtt View Post
    Given Rizwan's stability with the bat, he would be suited at the opening position and i would open with Sharjeel with Babar coming one down. Rizwan would be wasted at the lower order spot in my view and i think for now have Fakhar be our late order hitter, with management giving him a license to thrill.
    Both Sharjeel and Fakhar are top order batsmen, their game isn't suited to lower order hitting. Fakhar was actually tried as late order hitter initially vs WI and he failed.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't know i'm not willing to touch Rizwan and i'm hoping that Sharjeel is in brilliant form come match day on Saturday. I mean who else do we have as a late hitter? Azam Khan? Shoaib Moqsood? Who???
    Haider Ali and Hafeez seem to be the main options. I would like Imad in the T20 team.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to see Fakhar and Sharjeel opening!!

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would much rather see Rizwan and Fakhar rather than Sharjeel. TBH I'd rather see Hasnain and Shaheen opening. it's a disgrace that this match fixer - the man who threw away all pride and honour playing for his country just for a few dollars, gets another chance in represent the country which he betrayed. Did we not learn our lesson from Amir? These match fixers don't care about pride or honour, they do not change, the will always be crooks

Plus he isn't even the explosive opener you think he is. Anyone who followed the PSl could clearly see that he was a sitting wicket against the moving ball. Before his ban he was a duck against the spinning. Nothing has changed. His fitness is also disgustingly atrocious, so if he does fluke any runs, count on him balancing those runs with his misfields and slow running

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdurmirr View Post
    Would much rather see Rizwan and Fakhar rather than Sharjeel. TBH I'd rather see Hasnain and Shaheen opening. it's a disgrace that this match fixer - the man who threw away all pride and honour playing for his country just for a few dollars, gets another chance in represent the country which he betrayed. Did we not learn our lesson from Amir? These match fixers don't care about pride or honour, they do not change, the will always be crooks

Plus he isn't even the explosive opener you think he is. Anyone who followed the PSl could clearly see that he was a sitting wicket against the moving ball. Before his ban he was a duck against the spinning. Nothing has changed. His fitness is also disgustingly atrocious, so if he does fluke any runs, count on him balancing those runs with his misfields and slow running
    totally agree. I would rather see fakhar and rizwan or Fakhar and babar with rizwan at one down. I just cant imagine seeing moata back with his giant flab of fat in a green shirt again.

The problem is fakhar can get out cheaply. Its part of his game and he does have the tendency to get cramped outside his off stump. Good attacks will study him more now. So we need a more orthodox-ish batsman at the other end to get us a decent score in t20's.

fakhar
    rizwan
    babar
    hafeez
    Haider Ali
    faheem

that is a decent t20 top order in my book.

Debut
    Apr 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Sharjeel
    Rizwan
    Hafeez

This would be my top 5

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haider Ali and Hafeez seem to be the main options. I would like Imad in the T20 team.
    Yep, Imad would be good but i just want him to start showing some performance with the ball.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, Imad would be good but i just want him to start showing some performance with the ball.
    He usually bowls well in the PP overs. I would have not dropped him from T20s. It's his best format.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He usually bowls well in the PP overs. I would have not dropped him from T20s. It's his best format.
    Still can't say Nawaz isn't doing a good job, he's better with the ball but needs improvement with the bat. Imad will be back i'm sure.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still can't say Nawaz isn't doing a good job, he's better with the ball but needs improvement with the bat. Imad will be back i'm sure.
    Mohammed Wasim seems like someone who will not select someone due to a grudge. I'm not confident Imad will come back.

Nawaz is decent. But I prefer him for ODIs and tests. Not sure his batting is for T20s. But happy for him to get a chance.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mohammed Wasim seems like someone who will not select someone due to a grudge. I'm not confident Imad will come back.

Nawaz is decent. But I prefer him for ODIs and tests. Not sure his batting is for T20s. But happy for him to get a chance.
    Well can't say M. Wasim's gamble didn't pay off.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we should try sharjeel and fakhar for the south africa series becouse its a weeker south african team but i think they will go with rizwan and fakhar due to form.

Sharjeel
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Hafeez
    Rizwan
    Haider