Misbah-ul-Haq and Waqar Younis step down from coaching roles - Page 4


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 241 to 255 of 255
  1. #241
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,625
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Ramiz speaking about the resignations:

    “The decision to accept the resignations of Misbah-ul-Haq and Waqar Younis was taken by the previous board but If I had a chat with them, I would have talked to them on these lines too"


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #242
    Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    336
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    I could understand if Misbah won us a WC or broke records as a batsman for us like Inzi or MoYo then I could understand if he has fans. Truth is he was at best an okay batsman who never won us games and had his success on the back of Ajmal and the best memory he will forever leave behind is the final and semi final against India. So I'm truly baffled why he has hardcore fans.

    The man has wasted two years as a coach with his dinosaur tactics.

    I have a recurring horrible thought that one day this guy will end up as PCB chairman.

    Absolutely the worst coach we have had. And good riddance.
    Don’t be surprised if he is the chairman after Rameez.

  3. #243
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Misbah claiming that after West Indies tour the team selection was done for World Cup without any input from them. He is saying we are also stakeholders and we did not want to leave the team in the middle.
    Wasim Akram commenting that this is part of our culture and sympathising with Misbah.


    As general said, this does happen so people have to play the game : Siddique Salik

  4. #244
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Stockholm
    Runs
    3,518
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshiarpurexpress View Post
    So Misbah claiming that after West Indies tour the team selection was done for World Cup without any input from them. He is saying we are also stakeholders and we did not want to leave the team in the middle.
    Wasim Akram commenting that this is part of our culture and sympathising with Misbah.
    What about Wasim saying that he brought his friends blah blah, such hypocrites

  5. #245
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,297
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Misbah - Waqar nexus

    It is hurting us more than any of the match fixing , 2009 scandals
    This (more than a buddy) deep friendship is making sure we remain a third class team

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #246
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Los Santos
    Runs
    2,500
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They bros. Waqar is the reason why Misbah became captain in 2010.


    "Tea was funtaaastic" - Abhinandan

  8. #247
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,187
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hurting us more than Match fixing ok.

    Btw, they have resigned, they are not with the team. Anything that now happens it isnt their fault. Find someone else to blame

    Next time, plz put more effort in your OP


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  9. #248
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    6,588
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't blame Waqar, Misbah was the real problem.

  10. #249
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,297
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah is the epitome of mediocrity and foolishness

  11. #250
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,297
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    I won't blame Waqar, Misbah was the real problem.
    I feel sad for Waqar; given what he has achieved as a player, he could have done wonders as a coach, but what he instead did was just to show his poor man management skills o everyone

    This guy gets offended very easily; Wahab asking why Tabish did not play, ad to that Waqar replied, then Wahab should have been dropped

    What an egoistical person, Waqar is

  12. #251
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,297
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hurting us more than Match fixing ok.

    Btw, they have resigned, they are not with the team. Anything that now happens it isnt their fault. Find someone else to blame

    Next time, plz put more effort in your OP
    Yes, spot fixing issue ; you can rebuild team in 6-12 months
    But with Misbah, you are rebuilding forever, so that Misbah can keep his job
    Last edited by Last Monetarist; 22nd October 2021 at 11:28.

  13. #252
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    2,773
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hurting us more than Match fixing ok.

    Btw, they have resigned, they are not with the team. Anything that now happens it isnt their fault. Find someone else to blame

    Next time, plz put more effort in your OP
    "Anything happens now isn't their fault". Classic!

    Exactly what Misbah and Waqar want the nation to think and gullible folks like you will fall right into this trap.

    However, not everyone is that naive. This is 100% their team and their set of players. Whatever happens will be reflective of the work these two have done in the last few years.

  14. #253
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,187
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    "Anything happens now isn't their fault". Classic!

    Exactly what Misbah and Waqar want the nation to think and gullible folks like you will fall right into this trap.

    However, not everyone is that naive. This is 100% their team and their set of players. Whatever happens will be reflective of the work these two have done in the last few years.
    if they win the world cup would u give credit to them tahn?


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  15. #254
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,705
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iniqbal223 View Post
    Yes, spot fixing issue ; you can rebuild team in 6-12 months
    But with Misbah, you are rebuilding forever, so that Misbah can keep his job
    Are you for serious? Rebuild in 6-10 months LOL
    Is that what you think happened in 2010

  16. #255
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,625
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Misbah speaking to media:

    "Well done to those who think that the team has started to perform better after my departure, - I am also happy to see the Pakistan team winning"


    "The team is performing under Babar Azam's captaincy while Saqlain Mushtaq is managing the players really well. Our Test side is strong and can beat Bangladesh at their home"


    "The cricketers [Malik and HAfeez] themselves can make a better decision regarding their future. They know better how long they can play for the national team and play their part in victories"


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •