BlackCaps abandon tour to Pakistan following a New Zealand government security alert - Page 9


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 720 of 888
  1. #641
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Runs
    1,981
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    New Zealand cricket team flew out of Pakistan on a chartered flight from Islamabad to Dubai on Saturday evening, a day after abandoning its entire tour of the country over security fears.
    The Kiwi players and officials underwent rapid Covid-19 tests at the airport. They were allowed to board the flight after all the reports came negative amid tight security protocols.
    The visiting team reached the Islamabad International Airport at 8:10pm after being escorted by a presidential level security team. Special security units had taken control of the route between the hotel and the airport.
    The kiwi team stayed at the state guest lounge at the airport, where they went through rapid polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for Covid-19 before the departure.
    Thanks for this. Looks like they did not have a dedicated security team fly out to PAK from NZ or elsewhere to secure the perimeter.

  2. #642
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    9,066
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yk313 View Post
    I appreciate his wording suggests otherwise but I believe he is referring to the overall situation in PAK.

    To be clear, if overseas players are looking to come to PAK to wander about in androon Lahore, capture selfies at Peshawer in front of the sights or go on road trips to areas further North then PAK is not exactly the safest of places to do this. And I think this overall sense of uncertainty and uneasiness is what the poster may be referring to.

    Without quoting stats about hate crimes, gun violence tell me this - would you feel safer walking around Downtown LA with your family after dusk or around Phase I in DHA (KHI)?

    The reality of the Indian Subcontinent is that security protocols will still be required and more so than the other three countries in PAK. Has the situation improved when compared to the Zardari era of 2010s? Sure. Is it such that one can feel completely at ease in public spaces? No.

    Did NZC know of the overall situation beforehand? Yes. Was there any other option, other than abandoning tour, when they found out about the threat? No, not really (PAK should have done the same. It is a shame BAN did not do the same back then).
    The situation in USA is far worse! Gun homocides alone are above 35000 year, try walking in the ghetto areas at night, walk anywhere in the Bible belt in a shalwaar, on top of this a polorised society, religious intolerence, rapes, muggings, murder, hate crimes, you name it.

    Every country has danger spots, so the likes of saeedhk pigeon holing specific areas in Pakistan is non-different to anyone pigeon holing dangerous areas in the USA or UK.

    Fact is the excuse of terror has run its course in Pakistan, and the statistics prove this. If more so if there was a a high risk of terror threat in Pakistan, where the games where meant to be played, how on earth did the security team representing the Kiwis, and ECB for that matter, approve the safety for the players/teams thus green lighting the tours in the first place?

    Funny how the Kiwi team travelled by bus to the airport on the same route where an alleged terrorist attack was going to take place. Where is the terror threat?

  3. #643
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    327
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_20210918_234326.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  464.7 KB
    This unnecessary mocking of New Zealand team by profession cricketers doing bigger more harm to Pakistan cricket than the actual incident

  4. #644
    Debut
    Sep 2005
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    5,769
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe we are still in this position. Pakistan has been a safe country for a good number of years now. Tourism seems to be flourishing and I have just come back after a two month trip. There is only so much the PCB can do but the ICC really needs to get a grip of the situation. Have we heard anything from the ICC?? A council with absolute zero power and influence.

  5. #645
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    23,282
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walawalkar View Post
    Name:  IMG_20210918_234326.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  464.7 KB
    This unnecessary mocking of New Zealand team by profession cricketers doing bigger more harm to Pakistan cricket than the actual incident

    Coming from fans is one thing, but players, officials, etc making these comments is going to do more damage. The Twitter break should be mandated for these players because they have been putting non-stop inflammatory statements.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  6. #646
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    24,516
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #647
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    24,516
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #648
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Lovely stuff.

    Can't thank everyone enough for what they have said in support of Pakistan's security.

    It's clear that everyone sees through the smoke, this was a baseless decision.

    PCB ought to take NZC to court and demand recompensation, if NZC can even afford to churn out the millions of dollars lost.

  9. #649
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    24,516
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UzmanBeast View Post
    Lovely stuff.

    Can't thank everyone enough for what they have said in support of Pakistan's security.

    It's clear that everyone sees through the smoke, this was a baseless decision.

    PCB ought to take NZC to court and demand recompensation, if NZC can even afford to churn out the millions of dollars lost.
    Absolutely. Solidarity and support shown so many players, commentators and other cricketing as well non-cricketing people from around the world is heartening to see.

    PCB is already preparing a case to present in ICC’s dispute resolution committee, there can be other options as well if ICC shows its incompetence once again.

    So friends of Pak cricket as well as PCB are trying as much as they can to somewhat restore the situation.

  10. #650
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulm123 View Post
    I'm no Taliban supporter but the Afghan and Pakistan ones are like two different species
    They "may be" different but neither are good.

  11. #651
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    182,493
    Mentioned
    2955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The BLACKCAPS have arrived in Dubai after leaving Islamabad on a charter flight last night (New Zealand time).

    The contingent of 34 players and support staff are now settling into their Dubai hotel and undergoing their 24-hour period of self-isolation.

    Of this group, 24 will return to New Zealand over the next week or so, as flights and MIQ rooms in New Zealand become available.

    The MIQ arrangements initially booked for these squad members at the end of the Pakistan tour will now be cancelled.

    The balance of the touring party will remain in the UAE and join up with the BLACKCAPS T20 World Cup squad, ahead of that tournament commencing on October 17.

    New Zealand Cricket chief executive David White said he was grateful to the Pakistan Cricket Board for helping organise the safe departure of the New Zealand team.

    “We appreciate this has been a terribly difficult time for the PCB and wish to pass on our sincere thanks to chief executive Wasim Khan and his team for their professionalism and care.

    Mr White said NZC and the BLACKCAPS had been very much looking forward to the Pakistan series but were faced with no option but to abandon the tour after receiving, on Friday, advice from the New Zealand government of a specific, credible threat.

    This advice was supported by NZC’s security consultants – who were on the ground in Pakistan, and by other independent sources.

    While the general tenor of the threat was immediately shared with the PCB, Mr White reiterated that specific details could not, and will not, be disclosed – privately or publicly.

    “What I can say is that we were advised this was a specific and credible threat against the team.

    “We had several conversations with New Zealand government officials before making the decision and it was after informing the PCB of our position that we understand a telephone discussion was conducted between the respective Prime Ministers.

    “Unfortunately, given the advice we’d received, there was no way we could stay in the country.”

    Mr White said NZC remained comfortable with its initial decision to tour Pakistan, based on comprehensive assessments of the security situation, and the risk mitigation measures promised.

    “Everything changed on Friday,” he said. “The advice changed, the threat level changed and, as a consequence, we took the only responsible course of action possible.”

    Name:  E_maxvdXIAwTRCc.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  238.4 KBName:  E_maxvWWUAQ8NcP.jpg
Views: 12860
Size:  70.5 KB
    Last edited by MenInG; 19th September 2021 at 03:52.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  12. #652
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    924
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be a great relief to the NZ players families for sure to know they're out now.

  13. #653
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    4,762
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Will be a great relief to the NZ players families for sure to know they're out now.
    What relief? They were never in harms way in the first place.

  14. #654
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    924
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post

    While the general tenor of the threat was immediately shared with the PCB, Mr White reiterated that specific details could not, and will not, be disclosed – privately or publicly.

    “What I can say is that we were advised this was a specific and credible threat against the team.
    I thought so, it will not be wholly a NZ govt decision to share the full details, it requires permission from all 5 eyes alliance members. Presumably it doesn't have that permission.

  15. #655
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    924
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    What relief? They were never in harms way in the first place.
    Tell that to the families of lost loved ones who perished at Kabul airport in spite of the fact they had full-proof security and were told there was no threat.

  16. #656
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    What relief? They were never in harms way in the first place.
    It's just verbal diarrhea from Indians.

  17. #657
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Tell that to the families of lost loved ones who perished at Kabul airport in spite of the fact they had full-proof security and were told there was no threat.
    Not sure where to begin responding to such verbal diarrhea that's wrong on so many level. Sometimes statements are wrong on so many levels it's not worth responding to.

  18. #658
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    35,349
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Tell that to the families of lost loved ones who perished at Kabul airport in spite of the fact they had full-proof security and were told there was no threat.
    Tell that to the neighbouring countries who organised flights for their countrymen out of there before organising bombs at airports for those who didn't realise how deep the game had become.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  19. #659
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,835
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Ahmad15 View Post
    In a couple of years time, it could very well be that IPL will be the biggest cricket completion, even more than the ODI WC, and we will just have the 'big 4' keep playing each other over and over again, while they play the outside teams like Pakistan, west indies etc. in ODI World Cups and casually, as a result of the politics.

    Sad Time for Cricket
    Not sustainable in the long run. Only four big teams playing against each other over and over again means each of those teams having only three opponents to play against. It will eventually become boring like heck.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  20. #660
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    839
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Will be a great relief to the NZ players families for sure to know they're out now.
    They were never under any threat. The credibility of the intel was probably at the same level as the credibility of the intel which led to an entire Afghani family being droned to smithereens.

  21. #661
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    7,374
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Will be a great relief to the NZ players families for sure to know they're out now.
    Ridiculous , so annoying and almost anti-Pakistan statement. What relief you're talking about ??

  22. #662
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM1989 View Post
    They were never under any threat. The credibility of the intel was probably at the same level as the credibility of the intel which led to an entire Afghani family being droned to smithereens.
    These countries have non existent ground intelligence in Pakistan, so their intelligence capabilities are very limited in Pakistan. Most of it is probably focused on spying on Pakistani military anyway.

    I know some will point to OBL and whatnot. This is more like the numerous botched drone strikes and less like the OBL raid. The OBL raid took years of intelligence gathering, this just happened within a matter of days.

  23. #663
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Doha, Auckland
    Runs
    922
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Not sustainable in the long run. Only four big teams playing against each other over and over again means each of those teams having only three opponents to play against. It will eventually become boring like heck.
    True, but it's now becoming very common to see India, Australia and England play each other every year now, organising another bilateral series (or whatever) after another. At the beginning of this year, England tours India, and then India just tours England in the space of a couple of months, (rather than touring them after the usual two years)which is just ridiculous.

    And now more than ever, cricket boards just pick and chose who they don't want to tour and play, while This year we have seen South African and New Zealand players choosing IPL rather than playing for their own countries (it doesn't matter if its Bangladesh or anyone else they are avoiding, International > IPL, but this will soon be the other way around, for most series).

    The World Test Championship could be so much better if everyone plays everyone (except India v Pakistan, as they will probably never play each other in a series), and also if they stop with the 2-test match series. There's a lot more issues

  24. #664
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    9,066
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Forget non-existence ground intelligence in Pakistan, they have non-existence ground intelligence back home! (Christchurch attacks!)

  25. #665
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    4,762
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Tell that to the families of lost loved ones who perished at Kabul airport in spite of the fact they had full-proof security and were told there was no threat.
    Kabul is not in Pakistan.
    Last edited by Flat_Track_Bully; 19th September 2021 at 05:24.

  26. #666
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    2021
    Runs
    45,290
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Forget non-existence ground intelligence in Pakistan, they have non-existence ground intelligence back home! (Christchurch attacks!)
    Reports are this is from 5 eyes, the Americans, Brits, Canada or the Aussie intelligence identified a threat.

    Glad it was picked up and the team was not possibly put in harms way.

    Given the drastic actions and the comments made by David White and Jacinda, this was really serious.

    Fortunately, the team is now in Dubai and can safely return home soon.
    Last edited by Aman; 19th September 2021 at 06:14.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  27. #667
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    9,066
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Reports are this is from 5 eyes, the Americans, Brits, Canada or the Aussie intelligence identified a threat.

    Glad it was picked up and the team was not possibly put in harms way.

    Given the drastic actions and the comments made by David White and Jacinda, this was really serious.

    Fortunately, the team is now in Dubai and can safely return home soon.
    The point was the 5-eyes couldn't identify a threat in Christchurch so there's very little credibility in their capability of identifying a threat.

  28. #668
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    41,708
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    NZCB needs to be tried, legally sued for damages or be asked to make the intelligence public and to prove its authenticity

  29. #669
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Reports are this is from 5 eyes, the Americans, Brits, Canada or the Aussie intelligence identified a threat.

    Glad it was picked up and the team was not possibly put in harms way.

    Given the drastic actions and the comments made by David White and Jacinda, this was really serious.

    Fortunately, the team is now in Dubai and can safely return home soon.
    Given the fact that their intelligence is quite shoddy when they have no intelligence on the ground, such intelligence should be taken with a grain of salt. God knows how many people have been vaporized, weddings bombed based on their intelligence.

  30. #670
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    7,378
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    The point was the 5-eyes couldn't identify a threat in Christchurch so there's very little credibility in their capability of identifying a threat.
    glass houses and that stuff, Pakistan couldent stop an attack on the SL team so there is little credibility in their capacity to protect the Kiwi's.

  31. #671
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    9,066
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    glass houses and that stuff, Pakistan couldent stop an attack on the SL team so there is little credibility in their capacity to protect the Kiwi's.
    Pakistan is not a member of the 5 eyes.

  32. #672
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    41,708
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    glass houses and that stuff, Pakistan couldent stop an attack on the SL team so there is little credibility in their capacity to protect the Kiwi's.
    In the last ten years plus all foreign teams, players and officials have been protected in Pakistan so that is credibility for you right there. NZ should be the last to talk about credibility given how they failed to protect the Muslims from a white supremacist terrorist in Christchurch

  33. #673
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    glass houses and that stuff, Pakistan couldent stop an attack on the SL team so there is little credibility in their capacity to protect the Kiwi's.
    Lmao, some people will use that attack as an excuse in the year 2050 to not tour Pakistan. It's been 12 years now. If they didn't believe in Pakistan's capability to protect them they shouldn't have toured.

  34. #674
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    7,378
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    In the last ten years plus all foreign teams, players and officials have been protected in Pakistan so that is credibility for you right there. NZ should be the last to talk about credibility given how they failed to protect the Muslims from a white supremacist terrorist in Christchurch
    Just like Pakistan have no credibility when they failed to protect 9 Chinese nationals from terrorists in July. glass houses and that stuff again.

  35. #675
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    41,708
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    Lmao, some people will use that attack as an excuse in the year 2050 to not tour Pakistan. It's been 12 years now. If they didn't believe in Pakistan's capability to protect them they shouldn't have toured.
    Lol the most insignificant white nation on earth with a population even less than Defence Karachi should be the last people on earth to talk about security and credibility given what their white supremacist terrorist did to those Muslims in Christchurch

  36. #676
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    7,378
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    Lmao, some people will use that attack as an excuse in the year 2050 to not tour Pakistan. It's been 12 years now. If they didn't believe in Pakistan's capability to protect them they shouldn't have toured.
    It is not an excuse, it was to highlight how stupid it was to bring the Christchurch bombings into this issue, hence the glass house reference.

  37. #677
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    9,066
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Give the players of 5-eyes enough money and their security concerns will evaporate. IPL 2010.

    Don't fall for the welfare of 5-eyes players malarky.

  38. #678
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    It is not an excuse, it was to highlight how stupid it was to bring the Christchurch bombings into this issue, hence the glass house reference.
    Christchurch attack is far more recent. Statistically, Pakistan is safer now then when teams used to regularly visit Pakistan. The number of terrorist attacks in Pakistan in the last few years have been very low. I don't really think it's even been as low as this in living memory.

    Whatever intelligence NZ got needs to be shared, otherwise it could have just been one of those intelligence that causes thousands of innocent people to get vaporized by drones in FATA and Afghanistan.

  39. #679
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    14,465
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Just like Pakistan have no credibility when they failed to protect 9 Chinese nationals from terrorists in July. glass houses and that stuff again.
    There was another suicide attack on Chinese engineers on 21st Aug. People are delusional and they claim Pakistan is the safest country on the planet.

  40. #680
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    41,708
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    There was another suicide attack on Chinese engineers on 21st Aug. People are delusional and they claim Pakistan is the safest country on the planet.
    Chinese haven't abandoned Pakistan. They are still continuing to come to work and live in Pakistan in large numbers. In comparison the NZ team had Presidential level security and the Pakistani govt had successfully provided security to all foreign teams visiting Pakistan and foreign players visiting and playing in Pakistan since 2009

  41. #681
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    14,465
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Lol the most insignificant white nation on earth with a population even less than Defence Karachi should be the last people on earth to talk about security and credibility given what their white supremacist terrorist did to those Muslims in Christchurch
    Insignificant or not, every country has the right to safeguard the lives of their citizen. Not everybody is like our country where hundreds vanish each day and the government simply does not care!

    Pak should be the last country to talk about security given what terrorists did to Shias, Ahmedis, Hindus and Christians. You see the fallacy in your argument?

  42. #682
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    14,465
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Chinese haven't abandoned Pakistan. They are still continuing to come to work and live in Pakistan in large numbers. In comparison the NZ team had Presidential level security and the Pakistani govt had successfully provided security to all foreign teams visiting Pakistan and foreign players visiting and playing in Pakistan since 2009
    Of course, they cannot abandon Pakistan because $60 billion is at stake! It does not matter whether it security is presidential level or ministerial level, if you have audacious militants in your country who can strike at any moment, most people would not want to take a chance. Get rid of militants then you will have a point! Do you know Mullah Aziz of Lal Masjid verbally clashed with policemen and told them the Pakistani Taliban would take care of them? He has hoisted Taliban flags on his mosque and has given the government three days to implement Sharia. This is happening in Islamabad and our security forces cannot even touch Mullah Aziz.

  43. #683
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    17,103
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    My friend plays Over-50's hockey here in Australia. Each year her subscription is $195 club membership and $295 insurance, for an annual total of $490.

    No insurance, no play.

    International cricket is exactly the same. The moment a specific threat was made known to the New Zealand government, regarding the New Zealand cricket team, a process began which was only leading to one destination.

    If New Zealand Cricket failed to disclose the threat to its insurer, or if they disclosed it and stayed on, their insurance became null and void.

    No club team would play on without insurance, let alone a high profile national team. It's unthinkable.

    Anyone who thinks that if the Kiwis were true friends they would have just ignored the warning and accepted Pakistani assurances (from the same people who had failed to detect the threat, no less) and stayed on and played the series is living in a fantasy world.

  44. #684
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    My friend plays Over-50's hockey here in Australia. Each year her subscription is $195 club membership and $295 insurance, for an annual total of $490.

    No insurance, no play.

    International cricket is exactly the same. The moment a specific threat was made known to the New Zealand government, regarding the New Zealand cricket team, a process began which was only leading to one destination.

    If New Zealand Cricket failed to disclose the threat to its insurer, or if they disclosed it and stayed on, their insurance became null and void.

    No club team would play on without insurance, let alone a high profile national team. It's unthinkable.

    Anyone who thinks that if the Kiwis were true friends they would have just ignored the warning and accepted Pakistani assurances (from the same people who had failed to detect the threat, no less) and stayed on and played the series is living in a fantasy world.
    Perhaps Pakistanis knew about the supposed threat but either took care of it or thought it was not a credible threat? You don't even know what the threat was yet are pretending Pakistanis didn't know about it.

  45. #685
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    17,103
    Mentioned
    2677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    Perhaps Pakistanis knew about the supposed threat but either took care of it or thought it was not a credible threat? You don't even know what the threat was yet are pretending Pakistanis didn't know about it.
    People keep posting on these threads that no threat existed!

  46. #686
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,042
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A pak friend of mine fwded me a link about pak TV anchors going nuts about BCCI involvement in NZ tour cancellation. I can understand knee jerk reactions and disapointment, frustrtion but this is taking things a bit far.

    So in effect BCCI >> ICC which is the narrative on these threads on a default basis.

    Would this also make BCCI >> NZ govt?

    Seriously, you guys credit the lunk heads at BCCI with too much.

    How about a bit of self introspection?

    Start by telling your PM that the 'peaceful mob' in charge of affairs on your western front has prevented
    women from playing the same game he once played at the highest level.

    Start by distancing yourself from the taliban.

    Start by gettig off the 'its someone else's fault' mindset and pysche.

    As a cricket fan, i do feel sad for the cricket loving public of pak, also spare a thought for the security agencies and other agencies who must have worked so hard but it didnt come to frutition.

  47. #687
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    14,465
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    A pak friend of mine fwded me a link about pak TV anchors going nuts about BCCI involvement in NZ tour cancellation. I can understand knee jerk reactions and disapointment, frustrtion but this is taking things a bit far.

    So in effect BCCI >> ICC which is the narrative on these threads on a default basis.

    Would this also make BCCI >> NZ govt?

    Seriously, you guys credit the lunk heads at BCCI with too much.

    How about a bit of self introspection?

    Start by telling your PM that the 'peaceful mob' in charge of affairs on your western front has prevented
    women from playing the same game he once played at the highest level.

    Start by distancing yourself from the taliban.

    Start by gettig off the 'its someone else's fault' mindset and pysche.

    As a cricket fan, i do feel sad for the cricket loving public of pak, also spare a thought for the security agencies and other agencies who must have worked so hard but it didnt come to frutition.
    Good post! We need to do a lot of introspection.

  48. #688
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    A pak friend of mine fwded me a link about pak TV anchors going nuts about BCCI involvement in NZ tour cancellation. I can understand knee jerk reactions and disapointment, frustrtion but this is taking things a bit far.

    So in effect BCCI >> ICC which is the narrative on these threads on a default basis.

    Would this also make BCCI >> NZ govt?

    Seriously, you guys credit the lunk heads at BCCI with too much.

    How about a bit of self introspection?

    Start by telling your PM that the 'peaceful mob' in charge of affairs on your western front has prevented
    women from playing the same game he once played at the highest level.

    Start by distancing yourself from the taliban.

    Start by gettig off the 'its someone else's fault' mindset and pysche.

    As a cricket fan, i do feel sad for the cricket loving public of pak, also spare a thought for the security agencies and other agencies who must have worked so hard but it didnt come to frutition.
    Not going to go in depth in this, but you don't have to live next door to them, Pakistan does. If Pakistan makes enemies out of them then they can cause more terrorism in Pakistan. Not having the western neighbour used as a terrorist safe haven (which the previous government was doing) against Pakistan will always Trump hosting tours for Pakistan. If that's the reason for not playing Pakistan, just come out and say it instead of pulling these shenanigans.

  49. #689
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    16,042
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Will be a great relief to the NZ players families for sure to know they're out now.
    I can quite understand your other posts.

    But this post is so incendiary that it doesnt even deserve a response.

    You make it sound like they were under a siege and left with black ops commandos and nearly evaded death.

    Thats pretty low.

    Even for your biased standards.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  50. #690
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Absolutely. Solidarity and support shown so many players, commentators and other cricketing as well non-cricketing people from around the world is heartening to see.

    PCB is already preparing a case to present in ICC’s dispute resolution committee, there can be other options as well if ICC shows its incompetence once again.

    So friends of Pak cricket as well as PCB are trying as much as they can to somewhat restore the situation.
    People here keep getting New Zealand's intentions confused.

    They think that if they came, they had a good heart. That's not the case, it never has been and never will be. Your intention is determined by how you handled a problem. Simple fact is that NZC handled it in the way that would harm Pakistan the most.

    Anyways, I hope that PCB'S case is fruitful, because to defend themselves, NZC will have to leak this evidence.

  51. #691
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    A pak friend of mine fwded me a link about pak TV anchors going nuts about BCCI involvement in NZ tour cancellation. I can understand knee jerk reactions and disapointment, frustrtion but this is taking things a bit far.

    So in effect BCCI >> ICC which is the narrative on these threads on a default basis.

    Would this also make BCCI >> NZ govt?

    Seriously, you guys credit the lunk heads at BCCI with too much.

    How about a bit of self introspection?

    Start by telling your PM that the 'peaceful mob' in charge of affairs on your western front has prevented
    women from playing the same game he once played at the highest level.

    Start by distancing yourself from the taliban.

    Start by gettig off the 'its someone else's fault' mindset and pysche.

    As a cricket fan, i do feel sad for the cricket loving public of pak, also spare a thought for the security agencies and other agencies who must have worked so hard but it didnt come to frutition.
    Yes, BCCI is not the issue.

    Other things are political, don't want to discuss them here.

  52. #692
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    I can quite understand your other posts.

    But this post is so incendiary that it doesnt even deserve a response.

    You make it sound like they were under a siege and left with black ops commandos and nearly evaded death.

    Thats pretty low.

    Even for your biased standards.
    He was trolling the entire day. You have to understand the mentality of some of these Indian posters. In their mind, they are waging psychological warfare by posting crap like this. Overly doom and gloom, everything is going for Pakistan kind of posts for Pakistan.

  53. #693
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Venue
    In your head
    Runs
    11,077
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Lol the most insignificant white nation on earth with a population even less than Defence Karachi should be the last people on earth to talk about security and credibility given what their white supremacist terrorist did to those Muslims in Christchurch
    Ridiculous statment.

    I lived 3 blocks from that mosque and some of my friends were caught up in that attack. Nothing like that has ever happened here before. Police arent even armed here.
    I can tell you nobody here would blame a team for pulling out after that happened. In this country we put safety ahead of sport and the fans would understand. It sucks but they had no choice based on the information given. Direct your anger towards those who are making these threats.

  54. #694
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    182,493
    Mentioned
    2955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The decision was being fully backed by the New Zealand Cricket Players Association.

    After a long couple of days, the organisation's chief executive Heath Mills said the group's arrival in Dubai was a relief for everyone.

    "Obviously for the players and their families it has been an anxious time, there's no doubt about that.

    "So for them to exit Pakistan late last night and arrive safely in Dubai has been great for everyone. We're very pleased for that."

    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/sport/451...ur-of-pakistan


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  55. #695
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    14,465
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    #ShameonBlackCaps trends on Pakistani Twitter.

  56. #696
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,042
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Good post! We need to do a lot of introspection.
    Thanks. But still the trend and narrative still is 'never us, some else'.
    Am not saying the BCCI are perfect or so, hell - i never was a fan of them gadzillion guzzling suited sfiffs.
    Lets hope the NZ govt come out with the reasons for this drastic step and we all move on, and improve more.

  57. #697
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    14,206
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    The decision was being fully backed by the New Zealand Cricket Players Association.

    After a long couple of days, the organisation's chief executive Heath Mills said the group's arrival in Dubai was a relief for everyone.

    "Obviously for the players and their families it has been an anxious time, there's no doubt about that.

    "So for them to exit Pakistan late last night and arrive safely in Dubai has been great for everyone. We're very pleased for that."

    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/sport/451...ur-of-pakistan
    I swear that statement alone is acting as if they've just avoided some war

  58. #698
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few people have mentioned that the intelligence cannot be shared because 5 eyes doesn't share it's intelligence, or because it's Pakistan/ISI.

    5 eyes were sharing intelligence with Taliban and vice versa around the time the Afghan withdrawal time. So this argument around intelligence cannot be shared is just complete horse manure argument.

  59. #699
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    7,164
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @UzmanBeast My bad for saying NZC were totally blameless in this.

    The racist and condescending statements coming from their board have changed my opinion on them.

    I refuse to believe there was any threat from the get-go. This was a malicious act of evil; nothing more, nothing less.

  60. #700
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    @UzmanBeast My bad for saying NZC were totally blameless in this.

    The racist and condescending statements coming from their board have changed my opinion on them.

    I refuse to believe there was any threat from the get-go. This was a malicious act of evil; nothing more, nothing less.
    If you don't mind, could you share the statements they made? I can't find anything apart from what David White said about being safe and secure in Dubai.

    I agree, this was a political move.

    What's worse, and I'm sure you'll agree, New Zealand are yet to apologize for the issues they created.

    Nowhere have they apologized. Where is their decency? They are treating us like a carpet they can walk over.

    I think it's high time we make a response to them, make it clear to them: if they want to introduce politics into sports, we can do the same. Until they share this evidence publicly, we will not tour them or engage in bilateral cricket with them.

  61. #701
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    14,206
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    They won't share anything publicly or privately, as per their own statement.

    Thus making it impossible gauge what really happened.

    If that's the case many other countries can next cancel a tour and point to it being a government decision and thus not viable for them to share in any capacity.

    It's opened a can of worms that I hoped we left behind us with politics being played by certain countries.

  62. #702
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    88,967
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    They won't share anything publicly or privately, as per their own statement.

    Thus making it impossible gauge what really happened.

    If that's the case many other countries can next cancel a tour and point to it being a government decision and thus not viable for them to share in any capacity.

    It's opened a can of worms that I hoped we left behind us with politics being played by certain countries.
    They'll leak bits and pieces out to their local media, which they have already started to do - re bomb threats, email threats etc.



  63. #703
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    14,456
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    They'll leak bits and pieces out to their local media, which they have already started to do - re bomb threats, email threats etc.
    Where is the authenticity of these so-called threats? Anyone can come up with these types of fake threats and cancel any tour in future. Very bad trend indeed.

  64. #704
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    37,237
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    They'll leak bits and pieces out to their local media, which they have already started to do - re bomb threats, email threats etc.
    That’s because they have been forced to do it after seeing how they are being ‘torched’ as Aman said on social media.

    I don’t think they are as stupid to underestimate how ferocious the backlash of this move was going to be considering this is a country where innocent Muslims were slaughtered by a white supremacist

    If the hounding continues, they will most likely release the full details of the threat too

  65. #705
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    37,237
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling Pakistan and India will still resume ties at some point in an amicable manner, but NZ will continue to be viewed in the most despising way by Pakistanis for decades to come

  66. #706
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    46,374
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is getting extremely emotionally charged. I would like to know more about the specific reasons why the tour was cancelled at such a frustratingly late stage, but at the same time I do think some of the comments on PP and Twitter about the NZ team and nation are going a bit far.

  67. #707
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    7,164
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UzmanBeast View Post
    If you don't mind, could you share the statements they made? I can't find anything apart from what David White said about being safe and secure in Dubai.

    I agree, this was a political move.

    What's worse, and I'm sure you'll agree, New Zealand are yet to apologize for the issues they created.

    Nowhere have they apologized. Where is their decency? They are treating us like a carpet they can walk over.

    I think it's high time we make a response to them, make it clear to them: if they want to introduce politics into sports, we can do the same. Until they share this evidence publicly, we will not tour them or engage in bilateral cricket with them.
    https://www.geo.tv/latest/371346-eve...ef-david-white

    Absolutely. I was waiting for the dust to clear and give NZC the benefit of the doubt. But after reading their statements its clear to me that they have nothing to say besides making condescending comments about a threat whose information they didn't even care to share with Pakistan. And yes, nowhere did they apologize to us, but rather they want to paint us as the villains that put the lives of their players in danger.

    PCB needs to not just stand tough on this issue but also give a strong response that doesn't hold back or mince words. They've caused us million of dollars of financial loss, on a whim they didn't even care to share with us. There should be consequences. And the political nature of the entire situation also cannot be ignored.
    Last edited by RedwoodOriginal; 19th September 2021 at 15:58.

  68. #708
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    https://www.geo.tv/latest/371346-eve...ef-david-white

    Absolutely. I was waiting for the dust to clear and give NZC the benefit of the doubt. But after reading their statements its clear to me that they have nothing to say besides making condescending comments about a threat whose information they didn't even care to share with Pakistan. And yes, nowhere did they apologize to us, but rather they want to paint us as the villains that put the lives of their players in danger.

    PCB needs to not just stand tough on this issue but also give a strong response that doesn't hold back or mince words. They've caused us million of dollars of financial loss, on a whim they didn't even care to share with us. There should be consequences. And the political nature of the entire situation also cannot be ignored.
    Disgraceful.

    Shameless cricket board. We do not deserve this treatment from them. We have been good to them, and this is how we are repaid.

    Ramiz Raja needs to hold his word, we won't be rolled over so easily. The board has my full support if they pursue legal action against New Zealand, ban bilateral ties with NZC, and even if we boycott games against NZC in the future.

    From some hearsay, I hear that Pakistan is preparing a full-fledged case against New Zealand by talking with the boards that toured, asking if they can give their two cents on the matter by making statements. They are talking with players and security personnel who visited to talk about the arrangements.

    It's about time we make a stance. However, England is about to announce their decision soon, so I'd wait just a little while before making these moves. If England decides to tour, I'd hold this statement for a little while and then lash out at NZC once the tour has concluded.

    David White or whoever their CEO is needs to get his brain checked. Hiding intelligence from us, and then painting us as villains, maybe he needs to start thinking with his brain rather than out of his ***.

  69. #709
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    452
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    This is getting extremely emotionally charged. I would like to know more about the specific reasons why the tour was cancelled at such a frustratingly late stage, but at the same time I do think some of the comments on PP and Twitter about the NZ team and nation are going a bit far.
    NZ team had about as much say as me or you in this case. Not sure why anyone is mentioning them or NZC.

    The government on the other hand, im all for it. At the moment it is free season on pakistan as a whole from the country to the people, security agencies and foreign policy, so that is fueling the emotional responses, atleast on these board i though posters would have enough sense to keep the cricketers and cricket boards out of it.

  70. #710
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Venue
    In your head
    Runs
    11,077
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    This is getting extremely emotionally charged. I would like to know more about the specific reasons why the tour was cancelled at such a frustratingly late stage, but at the same time I do think some of the comments on PP and Twitter about the NZ team and nation are going a bit far.
    Some of the stuff i have seen on social media and on here today is appalling.

  71. #711
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Venue
    In your head
    Runs
    11,077
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    @UzmanBeast My bad for saying NZC were totally blameless in this.

    The racist and condescending statements coming from their board have changed my opinion on them.

    I refuse to believe there was any threat from the get-go. This was a malicious act of evil; nothing more, nothing less.
    May i ask what was said that was racist?

  72. #712
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    37,237
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    https://www.geo.tv/latest/371346-eve...ef-david-white

    Absolutely. I was waiting for the dust to clear and give NZC the benefit of the doubt. But after reading their statements its clear to me that they have nothing to say besides making condescending comments about a threat whose information they didn't even care to share with Pakistan. And yes, nowhere did they apologize to us, but rather they want to paint us as the villains that put the lives of their players in danger.

    PCB needs to not just stand tough on this issue but also give a strong response that doesn't hold back or mince words. They've caused us million of dollars of financial loss, on a whim they didn't even care to share with us. There should be consequences. And the political nature of the entire situation also cannot be ignored.
    They think that their condescending behaviour towards Pakistan will be accepted in the world media because of Pakistan’s image as a nation that sponsors terrorism. There are plenty of sane people who will rip them to shreds for white supremacy as well

  73. #713
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    95,670
    Mentioned
    7792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    May i ask what was said that was racist?
    We are not in our senses at the moment. I would advise not to read too much into what we are saying at this point. However, I would admit that I chuckled at the “racist” part as well.

  74. #714
    Debut
    Apr 2021
    Runs
    822
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pathetic from NZ.

  75. #715
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Venue
    In your head
    Runs
    11,077
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    We are not in our senses at the moment. I would advise not to read too much into what we are saying at this point. However, I would admit that I chuckled at the “racist” part as well.
    I get the emotion and the hard feelings its understandable. People need to vent right now.

    I however wont accept attacks on the NZ players. Most of this squad are fill ins who still work day jobs.

    As for the racist part i will await evidence from the accuser.

  76. #716
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Runs
    1,981
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    May i ask what was said that was racist?
    I would imagine nothing at all. I would wait for the unfortunate emotional fallout to blow over.

  77. #717
    Debut
    Jul 2020
    Runs
    1,981
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irrational vitriol being directed at the players and the cricket board really needs to stop. It has carried on for a fair few days now.

    It will not actually do PAK’s stance any good, if anything it will shift focus from the matter at hand to mindless social media trolling which will inevitably get picked up.

  78. #718
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    182,493
    Mentioned
    2955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Video taken before first ODI:



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  79. #719
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Video taken before first ODI:

    What are they doing?

    It appears that they are using metal detectors, did they think the stadium was jeopardized? Is this commonly done in Pakistan before international games, or is this a first?

  80. #720
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    7,164
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    May i ask what was said that was racist?
    Your board paints another nation as an unsafe country full of terrorists whose people are so unimportant that a 'supposed' terrorist threat in their country is not something they even need to be made aware of, and you're asking me what's said that was racist?

    Racism doesn't always have to be explicit. It can be implicit and still be perfectly obvious as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •