PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : ICC T20 World Cup 2021


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 126
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    86,543
    Mentioned
    2238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : ICC T20 World Cup 2021

    The T20 World Cup starts on 17th October and as per usual, PakPassion has set up a fantasy cricket competition for this series

    As usual, PakPassion has set up a fantasy cricket competition for this series

    The league is really easy to join and the site is http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/index.php

    Create your team, then join the league using the User Comp Join option. The PP league pin number is 1633979959

    Any questions or problems, post them in this thread.

    There will be a prize for the winner, however please note the prize will only be given to those posters who post regularly on PakPassion.



  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Anay do!

    Joined.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    17,598
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined.


    Bangladeshi Man

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always fail in these competitions, but a broken clock is surely right twice a day.


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Tough decisions making these teams, isnt it?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I joined

  8. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    City Of Wrestlers
    Runs
    1,547
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    The T20 World Cup starts on 17th October and as per usual, PakPassion has set up a fantasy cricket competition for this series

    As usual, PakPassion has set up a fantasy cricket competition for this series

    The league is really easy to join and the site is http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/index.php

    Create your team, then join the league using the User Comp Join option. The PP league pin number is 1633979959

    Any questions or problems, post them in this thread.

    There will be a prize for the winner, however please note the prize will only be given to those posters who post regularly on PakPassion.
    Cannot join getting this error


    TEAM NOT ENTERED TO MAIN COMPETITION
    You do not have a team entered in the T20 World Cup 2021 competition that runs off this user created competition. Please refer back to your invitation email that gives you full instructions.

  9. #8
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    86,543
    Mentioned
    2238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visaal-E-Yaar View Post
    Cannot join getting this error


    TEAM NOT ENTERED TO MAIN COMPETITION
    You do not have a team entered in the T20 World Cup 2021 competition that runs off this user created competition. Please refer back to your invitation email that gives you full instructions.
    You need to create a team first, then join the PP competition.



  10. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    City Of Wrestlers
    Runs
    1,547
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    You need to create a team first, then join the PP competition.
    Resolved. Thank you

  11. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined up.


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  12. #11
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    2,533
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I overlook or there is no option to pick Kane Williamson?

  13. #12
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    7 so far and building up nicely


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  14. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    Did I overlook or there is no option to pick Kane Williamson?
    Players are still being added so check again.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  15. #14
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Araha hun mai

  16. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Joined


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  17. #16
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dubai, UAE
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined

  18. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    2,533
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But why most of the participants are so shy n got their teams locked from public view?
    Lets see who we have in our teams and how do we perform. Nothing to be scared off here. Its only fun.

  19. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    But why most of the participants are so shy n got their teams locked from public view?
    Lets see who we have in our teams and how do we perform. Nothing to be scared off here. Its only fun.
    True, after all it's just for fun!!

    I was hoping ICC will launch their official fantasy but they haven't done it yet.

  20. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    12,047
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined

  21. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    11 so far - I am guessing some sleepless nights thinking about choosing your XI!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter


  22. #21
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dubai, UAE
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    11 so far - I am guessing some sleepless nights thinking about choosing your XI!
    I just went by gut feeling and have got a mish mash of IPL performers.

  23. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hunch is that accumulators will do the trick.

    Couldn't add KL Rahul because I don't think India will give him that opening spot if Kohli keeps on hogging it.

  24. #23
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    2,533
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UzmanBeast View Post
    My hunch is that accumulators will do the trick.

    Couldn't add KL Rahul because I don't think India will give him that opening spot if Kohli keeps on hogging it.
    Whoever plays more games has a better chance to earn more points for you.
    I am taking the players only from the top four teams who have the highest potential chances to reach the semi.

  25. #24
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

  26. #25
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dubai, UAE
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  27. #26
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Ive no idea why the qualifying round and the main event have been put together this time around. They were slotted separately by the Cricketweb website in the 2016 edition, and it definitely made much more sense. I mean, how am I supposed to know what good players Papua New Guinea have in their team? This is not smart, if you were to ask me.

    Anyway, good luck to all the participants. Ill see if I could sneak in a team tomorrow before the first ball is bowled - depending on what my health allows - because I only participate if I can give full time and commitment to it. Its about the reputation after all of a man who has won so much glory for this forum. Its not easy to skip media pressure nowadays, you know.


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  28. #27
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dubai, UAE
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Ive no idea why the qualifying round and the main event have been put together this time around. They were slotted separately by the Cricketweb website in the 2016 edition, and it definitely made much more sense. I mean, how am I supposed to know what good players Papua New Guinea have in their team? This is not smart, if you were to ask me.

    Anyway, good luck to all the participants. Ill see if I could sneak in a team tomorrow before the first ball is bowled - depending on what my health allows - because I only participate if I can give full time and commitment to it. Its about the reputation after all of a man who has won so much glory for this forum. Its not easy to skip media pressure nowadays, you know.
    hahaha
    so if you want to sit this one out we will call it an abject surrender

  29. #28
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i have never participated in a tournament fantasy.

    tell me, is it better to have same captaain throughout or do you have to change your 11 and captain after every game to score better and with 250 chances to change?


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  30. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    i have never participated in a tournament fantasy.

    tell me, is it better to have same captaain throughout or do you have to change your 11 and captain after every game to score better and with 250 chances to change?
    Do as you please but you need to keep an eye on changes allowed


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  31. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    hahaha
    so if you want to sit this one out we will call it an abject surrender
    Rule number one: you do not sledge a fully established and possibly the greatest PakPassion player of all times. #BrianLara #KevinPietersen #WestIndies

    This could come back to haunt you, my friend.


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  32. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    But why most of the participants are so shy n got their teams locked from public view?
    Lets see who we have in our teams and how do we perform. Nothing to be scared off here. Its only fun.
    It may well be just for fun for others, but for me it's a matter of life and death. I always keep my team hidden, and it's a smart thing to do in case, for example, the guy on the top does the dirty trick of copying your time, in case you're on the second spot, to stay ahead of you, etc.


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  33. #32
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Chest Pain XI, captained, coached, run, managed, financially and morally supported by Rawal Afzal (DHONI183), has joined the competition.

    Good luck, fellows!


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  34. #33
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Joined
    Team name, please!


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  35. #34
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Team name, please!
    Raging Bulls

    What kind of name is 'Chest Pain XI'


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  36. #35
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dubai, UAE
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Rule number one: you do not sledge a fully established and possibly the greatest PakPassion player of all times. #BrianLara #KevinPietersen #WestIndies

    This could come back to haunt you, my friend.
    lol what sledge. No sledge. but whatever it was it works. Well estiablish #(namestypes) always take the challenge.
    me = totally harmless and possibly the weakest PakPassion player of any era

  37. #36
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Raging Bulls

    What kind of name is 'Chest Pain XI'
    Well, the name of my team is based on the latest health related issues that I'm facing right now. Crazy, I know.

    Ragging Bulls, by the way, isn't any better. Just thought of letting you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    lol what sledge. No sledge. but whatever it was it works. Well estiablish #(namestypes) always take the challenge.
    me = totally harmless and possibly the weakest PakPassion player of any era
    Haha. I like your honesty. Again, it can go anyone's way, you know.

  38. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 306
Size:  55.6 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  39. #38
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Hello, fellows! Hows everyone doing out there? All well?



    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  40. #39
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    707
    Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Alright everyone move aside... guess who's fashionably late?

    I'm joining this after the first two games have already happened and I'm already 913 points behind the position where I'll eventually finish... and since I'm gonna come from behind, I'll be called The Underdogs

  41. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    774
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Hello, fellows! Hows everyone doing out there? All well?

    No prediction competition for this tournament?

  42. #41
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by timeflies View Post
    Alright everyone move aside... guess who's fashionably late?

    I'm joining this after the first two games have already happened and I'm already 913 points behind the position where I'll eventually finish... and since I'm gonna come from behind, I'll be called The Underdogs
    You might still get the chance to participate in another competition from the start. See below.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eht View Post
    No prediction competition for this tournament?
    It'll be up by tomorrow, the predictions competition. Stay tuned!


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  43. #42
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Another competition has been set up for the Super 12 round of the tournament......

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...World-Cup-2021


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  44. #43
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    it seems only 5 people participating this time. no one made changes


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  45. #44
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Folks there are 250 changes to be made through the competition, you can on average make 10 substitutions per game.. As they have one team per match day.

    I thought there will be good participation and hence joined. No one seems interested though. Atleast for the main round I hope more people will join in.
    Last edited by sam_ahm; 18th October 2021 at 17:12.

  46. #45
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  63.7 KB


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  47. #46
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  63.0 KB


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  48. #47
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very less time period to make changes.Every time I check it says a match is on even if its finished


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  49. #48
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @DHONI183 im slowly coming after you


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  50. #49
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Very less time period to make changes.Every time I check it says a match is on even if its finished
    They open it around at this time and lock again before the first ball of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    @DHONI183 im slowly coming after you
    I had actually lost the top spot following yesterday's matches. Regained today again, but I realise that you're very, very, close at the second position.

  51. #50
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    They open it around at this time and lock again before the first ball of the day.



    I had actually lost the top spot following yesterday's matches. Regained today again, but I realise that you're very, very, close at the second position.
    you guys did well by choosing Shakib as your captain. I choose sitrling and still waiting him to perform. Dont wana switch him either as i am saving the changes.

    I have been trying to identity 2-3 players from each team that could be added. Today was a good day for me. Tomr I might lose some as I am going with a bowling heavy side.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  52. #51
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    967
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined the PakPassion league.

  53. #52
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    12,047
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebat View Post
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  63.0 KB
    Can you update the full list ?

  54. #53
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated standings:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  69.4 KB


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  55. #54
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,671
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined.

  56. #55
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated standings:

    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  71.5 KB


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  57. #56
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : T20 World Cup 2021

    A horrible day for me in the competition yesterday! Absolutely horrible! Lost the top spot and pushed to the third with a difference of a huge margin of points!


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  58. #57
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still a long way to go mate!

  59. #58
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Having Shakib as captain for this entire stage has done wonders for me and I'm thinking I'll stick with Shakib even for the main round. Let us see. No other all rounder is that much reliable.

    I've had some bad luck as well, in the game where Josh Little got 4 wickets, I by mistake picked Craig Young, my intension was to pick Little. I realized it but thought instead of wasting a sub I'll stick with young.

  60. #59
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    A horrible day for me in the competition yesterday! Absolutely horrible! Lost the top spot and pushed to the third with a difference of a huge margin of points!
    did u chnage captains yesterday?


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  61. #60
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : ICC T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_ahm View Post
    Still a long way to go mate!
    Yes of course, it's still a long, long, way to go into the tournament. It could go in anyone's favour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    did u chnage captains yesterday?
    My captain has throughout been someone else and not Shakib, against what you had guessed. 😁

  62. #61
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    two times my player got run out


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  63. #62
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    9,133
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated standings:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  70.4 KB


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  64. #63
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I always do well when smaller teams play because I know their players well. Now in main stage I might struggle a bit. Still good to be No. 1 after the 1st round 😎

  65. #64
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : ICC T20 World Cup 2021

    A better day for me in the competition yesterday. Have bridged the gap at the top, somewhat.

    A special mention to my brother who is making the changes for me the recent days as I'm in hospital since Tuesday. He has been putting in all the hardwork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    two times my player got run out
    Once my brother had made two teams in a competition and, as it happened, his captain from one team dismissed his captain from the other team. That was comedy!

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_ahm View Post
    I always do well when smaller teams play because I know their players well. Now in main stage I might struggle a bit. Still good to be No. 1 after the 1st round 😎
    You do not deserve to win with this negative attitude. Go, lose! May bad luck be with you.

    Thanks.


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  66. #65
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have issues with this website fantasyweb, they dont update on time and their interferance is quite old.

    Have to wait till after midnight to be able to edit teams


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  67. #66
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    I have issues with this website fantasyweb, they dont update on time and their interferance is quite old.

    Have to wait till after midnight to be able to edit teams
    Yes also no time to edit in between two matches


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  68. #67
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They have lock in for entire day, so they won't allow changes in between games. You can create teams in the morning or afternoon before the games start. I do it easily.

    Interface is quite old though. First time I'm playing here.

  69. #68
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    You do not deserve to win with this negative attitude. Go, lose! May bad luck be with you.
    Thanks.
    I was just being honest not negative. I've won season long fantasies on espncricinfo twice, so I know I'm good at it.

    Why would you wish anyone bad luck though, I never made any personal remark on you.

  70. #69
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    PakPassion Fantasy Cricket Competition : ICC T20 World Cup 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_ahm View Post
    I was just being honest not negative. I've won season long fantasies on espncricinfo twice, so I know I'm good at it.

    Why would you wish anyone bad luck though, I never made any personal remark on you.
    Oh` God! I was just being a troll. Sorry if I caused offence. I was just joking and trying to be a troll who sledges like they do in cricket.

    You're a nice gentleman, I know, and were one of my favourite members from the times when I used to be active here. Sorry. 😐


    "It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

  71. #70
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Oh` God! I was just being a troll. Sorry if I caused offence. I was just joking and trying to be a troll who sledges like they do in cricket.

    You're a nice gentleman, I know, and were one of my favourite members from the times when I used to be active here. Sorry. ��
    Use an emoji/smiley to make it obvious


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  72. #71
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wanted to pick Hazlewood but CI said he wasn't certain to play


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  73. #72
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Oh` God! I was just being a troll. Sorry if I caused offence. I was just joking and trying to be a troll who sledges like they do in cricket.

    You're a nice gentleman, I know, and were one of my favourite members from the times when I used to be active here. Sorry. 😐
    Hey that's OK mate! Not an issue at all.😁

  74. #73
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And wish you a speedy recovery mate @DHONI183

  75. #74
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    24,364
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?303183-PakPassion-Fantasy-Cricket-Competition-ICC-T

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Use an emoji/smiley to make it obvious
    God! What are you saying?! I've been told exactly the same so many times by people, that I should emojis to come clear about what I mean with my jokes. I somehow don't do it. I think that.... it's a bit like professional comedians. They don't drop apologise and also wear a serious look when they make fun of someone. I think that it's something like that which prevents me from using emojis.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_ahm View Post
    Hey that's OK mate! Not an issue at all.😁
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_ahm View Post
    And wish you a speedy recovery mate @DHONI183
    Thank you, brother. Much appreciated. Also, go well in the competition.

  76. #75
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    7,669
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Updated for day one of the Super 12s:

    Name:  fantasy.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  80.0 KB

  77. #76
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  61.3 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  78. #77
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,903
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yesterday i got negative points from Rohit Sharma, Hasaranga, Avishka Fernando and 0 from Mehdi Hasan.

    Still thanks to Babar, Rizwan and Shaheen I did well. Of course Shakib as well. 😎

    You use your mind not heart!

  79. #78
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    165,899
    Mentioned
    2895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  73.8 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  80. #79
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    16,674
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    might call it quits if I dont improve in this. Spending too much time on this game and not doing well.

    The people who kept Shakib as captain have done well


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  81. #80
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,730
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    They open it around at this time and lock again before the first ball of the day.
    Thanks for the tip because of which now I am ahead of you

    Yes I waited


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •