[VIDEO] Mohammad Nawaz backing away - was he out? - Page 3


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 203 of 203
  1. #161
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,894
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
    It was poor umpiring that allowed this thing to happen. The umpire is responsible for holding the bowler back until the batsman is ready. He was not paying attention and didn't have his hand infront of Mahmudullah.

    He knew he messed up which is why he immediately called it a dead ball.

    And looking at the replay Nawaz was clearly not ready when the ball was delivered. So I really don't see what the controversy is.

    Seems something made-up by the fans. Because neither the Bangladesh players nor the umpires had any issue with it.
    It was blown out of proportion by fans and perhaps media too. LOL.

    Players were not fussy about it at all.


    Bangladeshi Man

  2. #162
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan
    Runs
    183
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me this looks OUT, Nawaz should've been told to leave the crease and the match was done and dusted. It was too late to pull out of his batting stance.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem Zafar View Post
    To me this looks OUT, Nawaz should've been told to leave the crease and the match was done and dusted. It was too late to pull out of his batting stance.
    Agreed.

    Why do the batsmen get to say when they are ready? If the batsmen are not ready that is on them in my opinion. Once the umpires arms are down the batsmen should be ready whether it's a fast bowler or slow bowler.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    390
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are overreacting so much. I saw the delivery in real time and i myself felt that the ball took him by surprise and he was not ready.

    Whoever has doubts should watch the replay on real-time. I don't know why is it even a debate.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    7,300
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never out.
    Nawaz looked up and the ball was about to be released, so he left it. He never got a look at mahmudullah recoiling into his release point ( the gather in the bowling action) let alone a look at his run up.
    I wouldn't take people like @Mamoon seriously on moments like these when Pakistan is involved.
    And mahmudullah knew he just tried to pull a fast one, so was cool with it
    Last edited by Abdullah; 23rd November 2021 at 18:49.


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #166
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    19,092
    Mentioned
    7432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corridor of Uncertainty View Post
    Here you go. Tell me if he was fully ready.

    Lol anyone who thinks that's out needs to find a new sport to follow.

  8. #167
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    849
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Mahmudullah didn't bowl from behind the umpire. Check post #109 for the video.

    I agree with you that MCC should be clear about this rule. This is currently not clearly defined.
    Okay, i saw video again in slow motion, and yes mahmudullah didnt bowl it from far back just from the back crease point so that was ok. Now when nawaz looked up from patting his bat to see towards the bowler, (at this point normally the bowler starts taking his stride or if its a fast bowler they may have taken a step or two into their stride), so as nawaz looks up, the ball had already bounced onto the pitch and coming at him rather than mahmudullah starting his run up. This is why mahmudullah didnt go dramatic about it as he knew it.

  9. #168
    Debut
    Mar 2021
    Venue
    The Universe
    Runs
    479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Lol anyone who thinks that's out needs to find a new sport to follow.
    Obviously it wasn't out and, yes, I agree that anyone who thinks it is doesn't have a clue about cricket.

    I think a more interesting example was one involving Kevin Pieterson. I believe it was the 2010 series, just before the spot fixing scandal. He backed away but then hit the ball anyway and was caught. The umpire signalled dead ball. I think that one was clearly out as he hit the ball despite his initial backing away.

  10. #169
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    878
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's out because he pulled out super late and for what reason??

  11. #170
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    822
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bilawal666 View Post
    That's out because he pulled out super late and for what reason??
    I think the full video makes it pretty clear that he didnít back out late. Itís just that the bowler bowled too early.

  12. #171
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,258
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reversehook View Post
    Okay, i saw video again in slow motion, and yes mahmudullah didnt bowl it from far back just from the back crease point so that was ok. Now when nawaz looked up from patting his bat to see towards the bowler, (at this point normally the bowler starts taking his stride or if its a fast bowler they may have taken a step or two into their stride), so as nawaz looks up, the ball had already bounced onto the pitch and coming at him rather than mahmudullah starting his run up. This is why mahmudullah didnt go dramatic about it as he knew it.
    Pretty much this!

    It is not a dead ball because Mahmadullah bowled way behind the crease, rather he delivered the ball the moment Nawaz looked up, when typically thatís when the bowlers start their run up.

  13. #172
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,258
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    It was blown out of proportion by fans and perhaps media too. LOL.

    Players were not fussy about it at all.
    The keeper even gestured with hands towards Mahmadullah, instead of going after the umpire or the batsman.

  14. #173
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    14,284
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After rewatching the video its safe to say that the debate about not out/out is a mere footnote and that the real masterpiece in this sequence of events is the commentary.

  15. #174
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,753
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    After rewatching the video its safe to say that the debate about not out/out is a mere footnote and that the real masterpiece in this sequence of events is the commentary.
    Haha. Indeed. A work of art.



  16. #175
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,894
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    After rewatching the video its safe to say that the debate about not out/out is a mere footnote and that the real masterpiece in this sequence of events is the commentary.
    LOL! Good one.

    Commentary felt like a skit from Borat.


    Bangladeshi Man

  17. #176
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,753
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    It was a cunning move by Mahmudullah but you are rarely going to get away with this sort of thing.

    In fact I recall a similar incident in a club cricket match I was playing in and the umpire for some reason called it a no-ball which nearly resulted in a 22-player brawl.



  18. #177
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    2,452
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNightWatchman View Post
    20.4.2.5 the striker is not ready for the delivery of the ball and, if the ball is delivered, makes no attempt to play it. Provided the umpire is satisfied that the striker had adequate reason for not being ready, the ball shall not count as one of the over.

    The only thing pathetic is your obsession with trying to find ways to discredit the victory (and claiming PCB should issue an apology?)
    Nawaz was well within his rights to not play a delivery he was not ready for. I'm glad he didn't get flustered and hurried in to a shot in the heat of the moment.
    If the bowler was also ok with the umpire's ruling what's the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    "I was looking down at that point and when I looked up he had delivered the ball to me and the ball was half-way up to me at that point so I stopped him" : Mohammad Nawaz
    I cannot made a head or tail out of it when I look at post # 99.

    How is he not ready?

    The ball is not even released from the hand yet and he is look at it.


    Last edited by Colorblind Genius; 24th November 2021 at 00:36.

  19. #178
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    99
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    I cannot made a head or tail out of it when I look at post # 99.

    How is he not ready?

    The ball is not even released from the hand yet and he is look at it.


    Are you actually for real? I know your name says you are ďcolourblindĒ but donít act completely childish and stupid. In the picture you have posted, the bowl is already released and in mid air on its way to Nawaz.

    If you still canít see i donít know what to say

  20. #179
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Glasgow
    Runs
    725
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Agreed.

    Why do the batsmen get to say when they are ready? If the batsmen are not ready that is on them in my opinion. Once the umpires arms are down the batsmen should be ready whether it's a fast bowler or slow bowler.
    Could you imagine if bowlers got to decide when the batters are ready.... As a bowler I would exclusively bowl when the batters are away composing themselves or talking to each other. Much easier to bowl someone out when they're not there!

    In reality there is no controversy here. The batter looked up and the bowler had tried to be sneaky by going early. The batter seen what he was up to and pulled out of the shot as soon as he could.

  21. #180
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    2,452
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricLegend View Post
    Are you actually for real? I know your name says you are ďcolourblindĒ but donít act completely childish and stupid. In the picture you have posted, the bowl is already released and in mid air on its way to Nawaz.

    If you still canít see i donít know what to say
    Here is the one after the ball is released, but either way, he is still looking at the ball and the bowler. Look at time stamp.
    How hard is it see?



  22. #181
    Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    329
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    I think they should ban Nawaz for life
    Come on that would be very lenient and not set a good example. He should be sent to jail for this act.

  23. #182
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,802
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    Here is the one after the ball is released, but either way, he is still looking at the ball and the bowler. Look at time stamp.
    How hard is it see?

    This is a screenshot from the video in Post 109:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  40.6 KB

    He has literally just looked up and bringing his head up into position as Mahmadullah is about to bring his arm over and release. Yes your photo shows he is looking at the ball when it's released, but it fails to show he has literally at that instant just looked up and got into proper stance.

    In every ball ever played in professional cricket, batsmen are always ready and looking up at least 2 or 3 seconds before release so they have time to process and follow the ball all the way through the final action. In this case, Nawaz has looked up expecting to see Mahmudullah take a few more steps before bowling and it is already being released, so by the time he processes that he puts his arm up to indicate he wasn't ready.

    Just see the video in Post 109 and you'll see just how fast it all happens in real time as he looks up, this is not how it happens on a normal ball. The umpire made the right decision in calling a dead ball.


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  24. #183
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka81 View Post
    Could you imagine if bowlers got to decide when the batters are ready.... As a bowler I would exclusively bowl when the batters are away composing themselves or talking to each other. Much easier to bowl someone out when they're not there!

    In reality there is no controversy here. The batter looked up and the bowler had tried to be sneaky by going early. The batter seen what he was up to and pulled out of the shot as soon as he could.
    It takes a lot longer for a bowler to get ready than a batsman. Maybe they should change the rule so batsmen stopped wasting time gardening and doing their silly routines.

    I don't see it as sneaky at all. He was doing it on live tv in front of millions.

  25. #184
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    4,212
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who argues laws of cricket based on still images is likely not insightful.

  26. #185
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    2,416
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People using images (one frame) to explain it 😂😂

  27. #186
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    15,944
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    Here is the one after the ball is released, but either way, he is still looking at the ball and the bowler. Look at time stamp.
    How hard is it see?

    For a very good poster I have to say I'm somewhat surprised by your stance on this one.

  28. #187
    Debut
    Mar 2021
    Venue
    The Universe
    Runs
    479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, are people actually still trying to say it should have been out?

  29. #188
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    5,145
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    May I suggest you pay a visit to Specsavers?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AJM-Q View Post
    Who says a batsmen must face the ball if he sees it released. He could have played a shot but he did the right thing to leave it. He is completely in his rights to see run up, delivery and release of ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corridor of Uncertainty View Post
    It doesnít matter where the ball is when he backs away. It matters whether he was ready before the ball was delivered. You can see in the video he wasnít ready. He looked up when ball was already on the way. It wonít be accepted as a legal delivery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hmm i watched this again and again.

    I will be taking a u turn here. It seems it was an unfair delivery by Mahmadullah. Nawaz was taken by surprise, as soon as he raised his head the bowler threw it.

    Mahmudullah lost his chance there
    1.Name:  2021_11_24_23_05_17.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  113.5 KB
    2. Name:  2021_11_24_23_05_47.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  131.1 KB
    3.Name:  2021_11_24_23_06_11.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  146.4 KB
    4. Name:  2021_11_24_23_06_32.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  151.2 KB

    Can you tell me how he was not ready?
    I made these screen shots by myself

  30. #189
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    15,944
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    1.Name:  2021_11_24_23_05_17.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  113.5 KB
    2. Name:  2021_11_24_23_05_47.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  131.1 KB
    3.Name:  2021_11_24_23_06_11.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  146.4 KB
    4. Name:  2021_11_24_23_06_32.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  151.2 KB

    Can you tell me how he was not ready?
    I made these screen shots by myself
    Are you trolling?

  31. #190
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    5,145
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind Genius View Post
    I cannot made a head or tail out of it when I look at post # 99.

    How is he not ready?

    The ball is not even released from the hand yet and he is look at it.


    Everyone arguing seems to have a one eyed vision. They are biased ,blind supporter. This picture tells us every thing.

  32. #191
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    5,145
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Are you trolling?
    No I m not. Newaz was in a position to play the shot then he suddenly withdrew himself at the very last moment.

  33. #192
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    4,572
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Everyone arguing seems to have a one eyed vision. They are biased ,blind supporter. This picture tells us every thing.
    That still is taken from when he just looked up. Watch the video of the last over again. I did so and changed my mind. It's clear that nawaz wasn't ready. Get over it. It was a dead rubber t20, that ball will not magically transform Bangladeshi cricket.

  34. #193
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    5,145
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan hunt View Post
    That still is taken from when he just looked up. Watch the video of the last over again. I did so and changed my mind. It's clear that nawaz wasn't ready. Get over it. It was a dead rubber t20, that ball will not magically transform Bangladeshi cricket.
    I have no grief over the result . Bangladesh deserved a loss. But the point is the field umpire decided that instantly , posters have been so confident about it. But that was not the case,it was not so straight forward decision in favor of Newaz. and in this situation you should refer it to the 3rd umpire to decide at least.

  35. #194
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,258
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    I have no grief over the result . Bangladesh deserved a loss. But the point is the field umpire decided that instantly , posters have been so confident about it. But that was not the case,it was not so straight forward decision in favor of Newaz. and in this situation you should refer it to the 3rd umpire to decide at least.
    It was a straight forward decision.

    Donít just look at the deadball but also the deliveries afterwards.

    Dead-ball; Nawaz looks up and in that very moment Mahmadullah throws the ball, his arm was already in the delivery position.

    The ball Mahmadullah rebowled: Nawaz looks up and only then Mahmadullah starts to take few steps and deliver the ball.

    Still images can be misguiding. A batsmen has 0.6 to 0.9 seconds to react to the ball after being delivered.

  36. #195
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    4,696
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a huge pet peeve of mine and happens all the time in tapeball cricket when spinners are bowling. There are some spinners who are trying to "hurry" along the over, and as I (the batsman) am getting ready to take my stance and looking down at the turf and finding my position, they enter their delivery stride and bowl the delivery. When I look up the ball is already out of the hand or coming out of the hand. If i'm in the right frame of mind, I will back away, but sometimes the batsman can hesitate or think that he won't be allowed to back away and then plays the ball. I'm fairly certain that's what happened in this case. Nawaz was looking down at the pitch while taking strike and the bowler released the ball so when Nawaz looked up the ball was coming out of the hand. IMO the bowler should not enter his delivery stride until the batsman is ready and looking right at him - but it happens unintentionally sometimes by bowlers too when they are trying to hurry the over along so the batsman has no time to rest/think in between (which is fine to do by itself - as long as you wait till the batsman is ready to face you before you start your stride).


    Have the players going forward, just need coaching&professionalism! #1 priority: fielding

  37. #196
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    4,696
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Everyone arguing seems to have a one eyed vision. They are biased ,blind supporter. This picture tells us every thing.
    In the shots you're providing, Nawaz JUST became ready and started to look at the bowler and you can see the bowler is almost about to release the ball. This means he entered his bowling stride before the batsman was ready to face him. This exact situation having happened to me several times, almost only when its a spinner with no run-up, I can attest that you have almost no time to react and I would've done exactly what Nawaz did if I was in the right frame of mind.


    Have the players going forward, just need coaching&professionalism! #1 priority: fielding

  38. #197
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    2,452
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebat View Post
    This is a screenshot from the video in Post 109:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  40.6 KB

    He has literally just looked up and bringing his head up into position as Mahmadullah is about to bring his arm over and release. Yes your photo shows he is looking at the ball when it's released, but it fails to show he has literally at that instant just looked up and got into proper stance.

    In every ball ever played in professional cricket, batsmen are always ready and looking up at least 2 or 3 seconds before release so they have time to process and follow the ball all the way through the final action. In this case, Nawaz has looked up expecting to see Mahmudullah take a few more steps before bowling and it is already being released, so by the time he processes that he puts his arm up to indicate he wasn't ready.

    Just see the video in Post 109 and you'll see just how fast it all happens in real time as he looks up, this is not how it happens on a normal ball. The umpire made the right decision in calling a dead ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    For a very good poster I have to say I'm somewhat surprised by your stance on this one.
    Look, I am ready to be convinced and I am open to further analysis of any new footage.

    What FB posted does NOT show exactly when his head was down? We have the assumption that he just looked up.
    Whether someone wants to believe it or not is their choice and I don't have an issue with the that.

    When I first saw it, my initial reaction was, its out. And I still see it that way.

    The only thing that goes into his favor is that he took the pulling out decision in a micro second after realizing that he cannot hit this ball for the winning stroke. The best he could do was to block it.

    So instead of committing to play, he pulled out. This was micro second decision that could've tipped either side, but he played it shrewdly.

    Again, if I was the umpire, I would give it out.

  39. #198
    Debut
    Dec 2006
    Venue
    MN, US
    Runs
    353
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahmudullah is a Cheat and deserves to get one demerit point for this.
    He bowled behind the stumps as he knew he was going to try to catch Nawaz off-guard and unready.

    He knew what he had done and he had to listen to the umpire, thats why he went back to his run-up with his tail between the legs.

  40. #199
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    4,696
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basitmian View Post
    Mahmudullah is a Cheat and deserves to get one demerit point for this.
    He bowled behind the stumps as he knew he was going to try to catch Nawaz off-guard and unready.

    He knew what he had done and he had to listen to the umpire, thats why he went back to his run-up with his tail between the legs.
    I wouldn't be so harsh as to call him a cheat, precisely because he realized what he did and put his hand up and went back to bowl another.


    Have the players going forward, just need coaching&professionalism! #1 priority: fielding

  41. #200
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MahmudUllah himself didn't believe that it was out, which is why he was so quick to accept the umpires decision, and repeat the delivery ... therefore this debate is frivolous.

  42. #201
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    6,570
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a batsman backs up and does not intend to play the ball , he is always not out. It might not be in cricket rules but it has been the tradition and happens commonly , nothing new here. Don't know what;s the fuss about ?

  43. #202
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    8,486
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzy786 View Post
    You think your buddies at the BCCI would do that?
    They will run away not playing the final test

  44. #203
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a reason why Mahmadullah withdrew the appeal. He knew he was through with more than half his action while Nawaz's head was down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •