No Indian players in ICC's T20I and ODI Teams of the year....


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 77 of 77
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    174,869
    Mentioned
    2924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

    No Indian players in ICC's T20I and ODI Teams of the year....

    Wonder why that is?

    Is this a symptom of India's steady decline in the shorter formats of the game? Will the situation get better in 2022?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    43,600
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wonder if Indiaís golden era (and it has been truly fantastic) is beginning to draw to a close.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    7,954
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It’s over, it ended with 152-0

    One can argue the performances in WC T20, 1st ODI vs SA, and the Test Series vs SA were blips/one offs, but the body language of the players says it all.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Nov 2021
    Runs
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not perfect team selected by ICC but Indian team is also no more world beaters.. Pretty avg white ball team... Except rohit and Bumrah probably, all players look quite avg...

  5. #5
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,081
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IPL, whether anyone wants to believe it or not, Indian players have become perennial flat track bullys , iyers yadavs etc can smack in the tamasha of the ipl but look lost in international cricket, they dont look good enough to emulate the players of the past like kohli and yuvraj etc other teams are evolving players are given the freedom to play in leagues across the world including india, they then take these skills back to their countries and become better as a result.

    IPL will and has done wonders for t20cricket and the indian economy and definitely has a place but will fast become like the EPL in football most entertaining league in the world with alot of the best players and coaches, but when it comes to international stage England never win the world cup.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    It’s over, it ended with 152-0

    One can argue the performances in WC T20, 1st ODI vs SA, and the Test Series vs SA were blips/one offs, but the body language of the players says it all.
    Lol - no doubt 152/0 was a great win by your guys but when a seasoned player like professor hafeez says its the highlight of his playing career - gee whiz what sunshine...

  7. #7
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No indian players might accurately reflect where we are as a team. I hope Indian fans/media take this positively which i have no doubt they will. And come back improved which i have no doubt they will.

    On the flip side where are the perenennial members of the 'lets bag big3/BCCI for all thats wrong' brigade - if BCCI=ICC or vice versa as is the popular narrative on PP, surely they would 'secure' at least one spot in the team of the year if not a few...cant see the usual its all BCCI's fault/Big 3 syndrome serial whingers now...

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    One loss to pakistan and it has become their reputation of the year and been bad for them


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  9. #9
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,081
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    No indian players might accurately reflect where we are as a team. I hope Indian fans/media take this positively which i have no doubt they will. And come back improved which i have no doubt they will.

    On the flip side where are the perenennial members of the 'lets bag big3/BCCI for all thats wrong' brigade - if BCCI=ICC or vice versa as is the popular narrative on PP, surely they would 'secure' at least one spot in the team of the year if not a few...cant see the usual its all BCCI's fault/Big 3 syndrome serial whingers now...
    did you watch india at the world t20, no amount of cash money or leverage would have papered over or justified any token inclusions

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    341
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of the players deserve to be in the team of the year . The team has stagnated and one of the major reasons being the players taking their place for granted and the TM not willing to give deserving youngsters a go, and the team is actually run by agents and full of cotorie's putting their interests above national interest, a sheer example of this is how Venkatesh Iyer was not give a bowl at all yesterday and it was because their no way that KL would like anyone to settle in Pandyas place. Exlected this to change with Dravid becoming the coach but so far he is just playing safe.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,206
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    They all have IPL contracts and feature regularly in IPL. This is what matters to them.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    4,158
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's interesting how when the Indian team has their worst year and appear in decline, people are willing to acknowledge that they were amazing for years

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,206
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    Lol - no doubt 152/0 was a great win by your guys but when a seasoned player like professor hafeez says its the highlight of his playing career - gee whiz what sunshine...
    Their team ended India's WC streak. If that is not worth the highlight then I don't know what is?

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    36,620
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe the ICC should release an IPL team of the year to make up with BCCI

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    15,425
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its bad selections more than anything. I don't understand how that Varun leg spinner got selected for international cricket. He looked like a club level bowler and couldn't muster up a wicket during the whole WC whereas Ashwin etc were benched.

    They are also making the same mistakes that Pakistan once did by selecting Tests bowlers for ODI's. Thakur gets smacked around on flat ODI pitches but is selected because of some good test performances.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2021
    Runs
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Declining fast

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    7,954
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    Lol - no doubt 152/0 was a great win by your guys but when a seasoned player like professor hafeez says its the highlight of his playing career - gee whiz what sunshine...
    Well, if he believes 152/0 is the highlight of his career because it ended India’s golden run, then more kudos to him,

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    15,425
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    No indian players might accurately reflect where we are as a team. I hope Indian fans/media take this positively which i have no doubt they will. And come back improved which i have no doubt they will.

    On the flip side where are the perenennial members of the 'lets bag big3/BCCI for all thats wrong' brigade - if BCCI=ICC or vice versa as is the popular narrative on PP, surely they would 'secure' at least one spot in the team of the year if not a few...cant see the usual its all BCCI's fault/Big 3 syndrome serial whingers now...
    India have been so bad that even their clout can't get them a spot on this XI.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    15,425
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the 152-0 highlighted the hubris and delusion at the centre of Indian cricket. The BCCI's chief cheer leader Sunil Gavaskar mentioned at the toss that India could bat out all 20 overs without losing a wicket.

    When that level of delusion creeps in then it makes sides reluctant to change or take risks. They believe they can win on reputation alone.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    2,435
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think they're declining.. it happened to them post 2011 world cup and is happening now again. However, I suspect there will be a generational change after they get kicked out of 2023 world cup and they will rebuild again. Good teams do that.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    India have been so bad that even their clout can't get them a spot on this XI.
    Amazing how the same clout that was present in spades and helped india bt Aus in aus, eng in eng and the 1st saf test & was was commented upon , disppeared so suddenly in the T20 WC and the rest of the SAF series and no one is commenting on it disappearing.
    After all it was clout, wasnt it?

  22. #22
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Defensive Push View Post
    I think they're declining.. it happened to them post 2011 world cup and is happening now again. However, I suspect there will be a generational change after they get kicked out of 2023 world cup and they will rebuild again. Good teams do that.
    Thats a valid point and fair observation.
    Very soon we will have Ash, Ishant, Shikki, hitman, Che Pu & jinks(probably saf was the last series for them) umesh, shami, Jads, VK go within very less gap of each other.
    Frankly, I cant see the replacements of that quality to step in the breach and plug and play straight away.
    May take a few years of rebuilding. Or who knows, guys like Gill, the Iyers, siraj, Washi, jazz boom, KL might bloom like the prev bunch and might get some youngsters.
    will be an intresting ride for sure.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    7,954
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    Amazing how the same clout that was present in spades and helped india bt Aus in aus, eng in eng and the 1st saf test & was was commented upon , disppeared so suddenly in the T20 WC and the rest of the SAF series and no one is commenting on it disappearing.
    After all it was clout, wasnt it?
    Clout does not equate to performance. The OP is referring to LoIs. Though for the sake of your sanity, Pant did make it into the ICC Test XI. How did the same clout Pant perform in T20 and ODIs in the same period? Exactly.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Clout does not equate to performance. The OP is referring to LoIs. Though for the sake of your sanity, Pant did make it into the ICC Test XI. How did the same clout Pant perform in T20 and ODIs in the same period? Exactly.
    Agree with that whole heartedly. I am commenting on the whole narrative that accompanies when we do well, Clout and presense of it in spades.
    I do acknowledge that none of indian team merit a place in the teams of the year, but fact also is in the years when our representation was high, that same 'clout' narrative was handed out like candy here.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    174,869
    Mentioned
    2924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  26. #26
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    18,792
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not surprising.

    India didn't have a good year in LOI formats.


    Bangladeshi Man

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    110
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has not been the same team since 152/0. Let's see if they can recover from that.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    1,041
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    Agree with that whole heartedly. I am commenting on the whole narrative that accompanies when we do well, Clout and presense of it in spades.
    I do acknowledge that none of indian team merit a place in the teams of the year, but fact also is in the years when our representation was high, that same 'clout' narrative was handed out like candy here.
    The clout is still there, no one can deny it.

    It's the clout which helped Kohli and his mates go unpunished after accusing the broadcasters of cheating in the last test.

    Coming to their performances, it's end of a cycle for Indian team...time to bring in some younger legs.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    6,212
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    the 152-0 highlighted the hubris and delusion at the centre of Indian cricket. The BCCI's chief cheer leader Sunil Gavaskar mentioned at the toss that India could bat out all 20 overs without losing a wicket.

    When that level of delusion creeps in then it makes sides reluctant to change or take risks. They believe they can win on reputation alone.
    Post-game the legend added: "IPL is better than ICC trophies, anyways"

  30. #30
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    1,234
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually 2021 was not a bad year as people are suggesting and certainly not a sign of a downfall.

    ODI's.

    India played just 6 ODI's in 2021 out of which they won 4 and lost only 2.

    T20's.

    India played 16 T20's out of which they won 10. Of course, the World T20 exit was a big negative.

    So in both limited overs formats they had a positive win loss percentage.

    Overall - India just have not played that much white ball cricket especially the 50 over format to start writing them off. They just played a lot of test cricket where they did well overall.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    5,206
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian cricket is in sharp decline with no leaders to look upto. Their new captain is an unfit, fat, mostly injured, and almost near retirement Rohit Sharma. There is a big void of leadership. KL Rahul and the likes of him have zero leadership capability and are mentally fragile. There is nothing exciting about the Indian team other than Pant, and Bumrah.

    They are undergoing a phase they went post the Aane dou series. A lot of dead wood was taken out.

    India needs to give the likes of Shaw, Gill, Nagorkati etc. a chance.

    The only difference from last time is that there was a natural leader in Kohli. There isnt any this time around.

    Nevertheless indian cricket is too big to fail. They will come back.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    3,121
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    It's interesting how when the Indian team has their worst year and appear in decline, people are willing to acknowledge that they were amazing for years
    Amazing in what we if anything they were always overrated. If mighty India was so good from 2014-2021 they should have had 3, heck ill even reduce it and say 2 ICC titles, they did not end up winning anything. Overrated is the correct term.


    Wreck it Rauf.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    7,120
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not many noteworthy performances. Seems like the emphasis on the sport has got lost somewhere in these Covid times.

    How many times has this happened before that you have no Indian teams.


    'If you cant support us when we lose or draw then dont support us when we win"
    Bill Shankly

  34. #34
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roughly same time last year and and bit ago - Adelaide 2020 , and we had heaps of people and their aunt crawling out of the woodwork putting the boot in with the 'they are all finished, end of the road, etc etc'. When we won the series it was 'its all becoz of clout, bcci = ICC, the FTP is rigged in their favor, the planets and solar system are aligned for them'.
    The same with other test successes for us in 2021.
    Now that there is not even one indian player in ICC T20 - where did the so called imaginary clout go?
    so if not for the imaginary clout -we'd struggle to put it across Graham gooch's proverbial Illford Second XI's -if some comments are to be believed.
    and some have drawn parallel to the T20 losses saying that was year defining - yeah right! so what was the 4 max's in 4 then?
    on a serious front, i guess the ICC team is an accurate reflection, if we donot have any represention, its becoz we are not good enough. If u are honest enough - get off the big 3/ipl/bcci bike and lastly, like rahul D said in his famous speech -quoting the terminator "We'll be back"

  35. #35
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,081
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    Roughly same time last year and and bit ago - Adelaide 2020 , and we had heaps of people and their aunt crawling out of the woodwork putting the boot in with the 'they are all finished, end of the road, etc etc'. When we won the series it was 'its all becoz of clout, bcci = ICC, the FTP is rigged in their favor, the planets and solar system are aligned for them'.
    The same with other test successes for us in 2021.
    Now that there is not even one indian player in ICC T20 - where did the so called imaginary clout go?
    so if not for the imaginary clout -we'd struggle to put it across Graham gooch's proverbial Illford Second XI's -if some comments are to be believed.
    and some have drawn parallel to the T20 losses saying that was year defining - yeah right! so what was the 4 max's in 4 then?
    on a serious front, i guess the ICC team is an accurate reflection, if we donot have any represention, its becoz we are not good enough. If u are honest enough - get off the big 3/ipl/bcci bike and lastly, like rahul D said in his famous speech -quoting the terminator "We'll be back"
    FTP and world t20 schedule seemed a bit fishy lets be honest, clout is one thing but if the players haven't got the minerals to eats whats on the plate infront of them then clout only goes so far

    The main thing is india havent won an ICC tournament for how long, yet people are calling this india team ATG best ever to play the game etc just cos they won a few bilaterals , this is the reason so many PPERS find joy when india dont stand up to the labels their own fans associate with them.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2021
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not surprised.
    We are not playing many ODI's. We played very few ODI's in 2021.


    Most ODI runs for India post World cup 2019 :-

    Kohli : 934 (18) @ 54.9
    Rahul : 817 (16) @ 58.3
    Dhawan : 704 (14) @ 54.1
    S Iyer : 620 (16) @ 41.3
    Rohit : 547 (11) @ 49.7
    Pant : 336 (9) @ 37.3
    Hardik : 329 (8) @ 47.0
    Jadeja : 299 (11) @ 59.8
    P Shaw : 189 (6) @ 31.5

  37. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    174,869
    Mentioned
    2924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover Drive Six View Post
    Not surprised.
    We are not playing many ODI's. We played very few ODI's in 2021.


    Most ODI runs for India post World cup 2019 :-

    Kohli : 934 (18) @ 54.9
    Rahul : 817 (16) @ 58.3
    Dhawan : 704 (14) @ 54.1
    S Iyer : 620 (16) @ 41.3
    Rohit : 547 (11) @ 49.7
    Pant : 336 (9) @ 37.3
    Hardik : 329 (8) @ 47.0
    Jadeja : 299 (11) @ 59.8
    P Shaw : 189 (6) @ 31.5
    The decline is telling.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    8,280
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The way its started this year, it seems like there is not going to be an Indian player in the teams of this year either.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    88,084
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Too many foreign players in the IPL an issue perhaps?



  40. #40
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Wonder why that is?

    Is this a symptom of India's steady decline in the shorter formats of the game? Will the situation get better in 2022?
    Apparently the tamasha known as IPL erodes skills for the more serious formats of the game. It even eats up players like ABD.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,843
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    FTP and world t20 schedule seemed a bit fishy lets be honest, clout is one thing but if the players haven't got the minerals to eats whats on the plate infront of them then clout only goes so far

    The main thing is india havent won an ICC tournament for how long, yet people are calling this india team ATG best ever to play the game etc just cos they won a few bilaterals , this is the reason so many PPERS find joy when india dont stand up to the labels their own fans associate with them.
    Whilst at it also check the schedule for U-19, i think we have to travel from T&T to antigua for the quarters- no big deal. but as i recall - the 30 min bus ride from Dubai-sharjah travel for certain teams was bandied about in the WCT20 . Secondly, check the WTC schedule for a lot of other teams - if you are honest - have a discussion on who has the more favourable schedule. Where did so called 'clout' go then?
    Yes, no ICC victories is defo a factor. Most rational india fans will not call our guys the best to play the game, i cant think of any media story that specifically said that.However, in Test cricket i will defo say our consistency is up there or amongst the top five consistency streaks for sure. Yes we didnt will the WTC finals, but its not that we were thrashed either, it was in unfavourable conditions, on the SIXTH day with us coming in cold against a team better suited to the conditions, who already had played two tests earlier. HAd the two teams itenary been reversed, we possibly might have a different story but any ways, no excuses. I readily acknowledge that our guys donot deserve to be in the top XI.
    And lastly, regarding labels - a lot of PP'ers are pretty profilgate with a few labels of their own, very quick to bring out IPL/Big 3/etc when a lot of results donot go their way- i am commenting on that.
    However, honestly - yes - our white ball cricket is in a downward spiral - and i feel our red ball wont be too long following this, unless several drastic steps are taken.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    174,869
    Mentioned
    2924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Going into the 2019 Cricket World Cup, alongside eventual winners England, the Indian team led by Virat Kohli were regarded as the favourites. Such was the quality of the side and recent form of the team that the heartbreaking semi-final loss to New Zealand had come as a major shock to many.

    However, the same has not been the case since the global event as the Indian team has struggled in the limited outings they had in the 50-over format.

    In fact, the loss to South Africa in the ongoing series is the third successive series India has lost in the format away from Asia having lost to New Zealand (3-0) and Australia (2-1) in 2020.

    One would remember, India's poor bowling efforts have been the root cause of the defeats as against New Zealand, India conceded scores beyond 300 in two games while Australia made scores of 389 and 374 in the first matches of the series.

    Even against South Africa, India ended up conceding 295 in the first game and allowed the Proteas to chase a total of 288 quite easily in the 2nd ODI. Last year, in an ODI against England at Pune, Eoin Morgan's side had chased down a massive total of 336 with more than seven overs remaining.

    A deeper look at the stats paints a sorry picture for the Indian bowling attack in the ODI format as they had the worst average, worst strike-rate, and worst economy among the 12 Test-playing nations in the 50-over format since the 2019 Cricket World Cup.

    In fact, India is the only team to have an average above 40, the only team to have an economy rate of more than 6, and only one of three teams alongside Sri Lanka and Afghanistan to have a strike rate beyond 40.

    Bowling averages of teams in ODI Cricket since 2019 Cricket World Cup

    Bangladesh: 29.33

    Ireland: 30.88

    England: 32.81

    Afghanistan: 32.91

    New Zealand: 33.66

    West Indies: 34.36

    Pakistan: 34.39

    South Africa: 34.47

    Australia: 35.75

    Sri Lanka: 36.78

    India: 46.96

    Bowling economy rate of teams in ODI cricket since 2019 Cricket World Cup

    Afghanistan: 4.73

    Ireland: 5.01

    New Zealand: 5.05

    Bangladesh: 5.09

    West Indies:5.21

    England: 5.26

    Sri Lanka:5.37

    South Africa: 5.41

    Australia:5.45

    Pakistan: 5.63

    India: 6.12

    Bowling Strike rate of teams in ODI cricket since 2019 Cricket World Cup

    Bangladesh: 34.5

    Ireland: 36.9

    England: 37.3

    Pakistan: 36.6

    South Africa: 38.2

    New Zealand: 39.9

    Australia: 39.3

    West Indies:39.5

    Sri Lanka: 41

    Afghanistan 41.6

    India:46

    Need for changes

    With less than two years left for the 2023 ODI World Cup, the need for changes is crystal clear and India desperately needs wicket-taking bowlers in their ranks. Rahul Dravid and Rohit Sharma will need to take some hard calls if the Men in Blue want to win the World Cup on home soil next year.

    https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/...2019-wc/852033


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  43. #43
    Debut
    Oct 2021
    Runs
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how can it be turned truly fantastic if they failed to win a single trophy. They were a very good team but in the end end they have nothing to show.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    174,869
    Mentioned
    2924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Whitewash to South Africa shows the malaise that has set in for India


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  45. #45
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    But they won gabba.. they defeated australia in gabba... Gabbbaa???

    Shows how the victory was a flukem they have been a terrible team.

    It seems things havent been well since pakistan defeated them in the world t20. Tht defeat led to captains being changed, coach leaving and continuous losing.


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    29,161
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rightly so, hopefully we analyze as to why and improve on our record.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    2,925
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    But Tht defeat led to captains being changed, coach leaving and continuous losing.
    Lol one WT20 win and years of pent up frustration comes to surface. Trust me this current crisis has nothing to do with the WT20, you donít have to go too far, just go through some threads here, this whole backstage politics and conflicts have been brewing for 2 years now.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Lol one WT20 win and years of pent up frustration comes to surface. Trust me this current crisis has nothing to do with the WT20, you don’t have to go too far, just go through some threads here, this whole backstage politics and conflicts have been brewing for 2 years now.
    it does....

    Had you lot won agaisnt Pakistan, maybe you would had reached the finals and kohli etc survived.

    That one loss destroyed Indian cricket.


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  49. #49
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,965
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    it does....

    Had you lot won agaisnt Pakistan, maybe you would had reached the finals and kohli etc survived.

    That one loss destroyed Indian cricket.
    Lol. Kohli announced his T20i captaincy resignation even before a ball was bowled in the tournament. And from there, it was only a matter of time before he was removed from ODIs too as split white ball captaincy was never going to be a possibility.

    You guys need to get out of the ol' "Me me me it all revolves around me' syndrome. It's honestly cringeworthy.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    3,763
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the end of an era. India was the undisputed top team in cricket from 2016-2021.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    2,653
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Lol. Kohli announced his T20i captaincy resignation even before a ball was bowled in the tournament. And from there, it was only a matter of time before he was removed from ODIs too as split white ball captaincy was never going to be a possibility.

    You guys need to get out of the ol' "Me me me it all revolves around me' syndrome. It's honestly cringeworthy.

    It's just the obsession among Pakistanis to take credit for all of India's misfortunes. If India shines it's because of its 'clout' and 'fixing', but if India fails, it's because of Pakistan's 'strength'.

    Let them keep it coming. It's quite entertaining.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    2,925
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    It's just the obsession among Pakistanis to take credit for all of India's misfortunes. If India shines it's because of its 'clout' and 'fixing', but if India fails, it's because of Pakistan's 'strength'.

    Let them keep it coming. It's quite entertaining.
    The irony is if Pakistan players win ICC awards because they are the best thing since slice bread and when they donít get any awards it is because of BCCIís clout.

    Also just FYI, if no one is going to watch cricket in India and BCCI becomes bankrupt wonder how that will turn out for Pakistan cricket.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    20,904
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No place for stats padder in ICC's team anymore.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Lol. Kohli announced his T20i captaincy resignation even before a ball was bowled in the tournament. And from there, it was only a matter of time before he was removed from ODIs too as split white ball captaincy was never going to be a possibility.

    You guys need to get out of the ol' "Me me me it all revolves around me' syndrome. It's honestly cringeworthy.
    Yes you are right. The fact that india vs to lose to sa and the fact that kohli was to be kicked out as captain from odinand test team was announced earlier.

    I understand its hard not having a single indian men with an ICC award even after the gabba win amd all other times india poster boast about their greatness.

    One loss to Pakistan and it all came crashing. Could understand how much bothered you guys are


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  55. #55
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    The irony is if Pakistan players win ICC awards because they are the best thing since slice bread and when they don’t get any awards it is because of BCCI’s clout.

    Also just FYI, if no one is going to watch cricket in India and BCCI becomes bankrupt wonder how that will turn out for Pakistan cricket.
    As usual. Indian fans clinging to we make money excuse....

    Whats the point of earning that much money when you keep losing and cant win an award.

    Atleast next time no india should compare their team with pontings australia


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  56. #56
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    2,925
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    As usual. Indian fans clinging to we make money excuse....

    Whats the point of earning that much money when you keep losing and cant win an award.

    Atleast next time no india should compare their team with pontings australia
    I am not sure what your point is. Are you happy that Pakistan players won the award or because Indian players didnít win any awards?

    Firstly I canít speak for others but let me tell you this, all 3 Pakistani players deserved the award because they had stellar performances over last year.No one should dispute that. Are you saying they won awards only because they defeated india in the WT20 ?

    At least it shows that over the years when some Pakistani players were snubbed and some Indian players won the awards it was fair game and no conspiracy involved. Glad we got that cleared.

    Just FYI Pakistan reached semifinals of the WT20 in UAE which is technically home. If India had lost semis at home, even if they beat Pakistan in that process, no one would care , they would get totally killed lol. You have no idea the outrage after losing the semis in 2019.

    Looking at how much that one win means to you guys, I almost feel a little empathetic at this point so more power to you whatever floats your boat.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,036
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    I am not sure what your point is. Are you happy that Pakistan players won the award or because Indian players didnít win any awards?

    Firstly I canít speak for others but let me tell you this, all 3 Pakistani players deserved the award because they had stellar performances over last year.No one should dispute that. Are you saying they won awards only because they defeated india in the WT20 ?

    At least it shows that over the years when some Pakistani players were snubbed and some Indian players won the awards it was fair game and no conspiracy involved. Glad we got that cleared.

    Just FYI Pakistan reached semifinals of the WT20 in UAE which is technically home. If India had lost semis at home, even if they beat Pakistan in that process, no one would care , they would get totally killed lol. You have no idea the outrage after losing the semis in 2019.

    Looking at how much that one win means to you guys, I almost feel a little empathetic at this point so more power to you whatever floats your boat.
    UAE was home for india, not Pakistan

  58. #58
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    I am not sure what your point is. Are you happy that Pakistan players won the award or because Indian players didn’t win any awards?

    Firstly I can’t speak for others but let me tell you this, all 3 Pakistani players deserved the award because they had stellar performances over last year.No one should dispute that. Are you saying they won awards only because they defeated india in the WT20 ?

    At least it shows that over the years when some Pakistani players were snubbed and some Indian players won the awards it was fair game and no conspiracy involved. Glad we got that cleared.

    Just FYI Pakistan reached semifinals of the WT20 in UAE which is technically home. If India had lost semis at home, even if they beat Pakistan in that process, no one would care , they would get totally killed lol. You have no idea the outrage after losing the semis in 2019.

    Looking at how much that one win means to you guys, I almost feel a little empathetic at this point so more power to you whatever floats your boat.
    Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

    Read the title of the thread and my post.

    India cricket has been in downfall ever since they lost to us, it shows how mentally weak and bad the indian cricketers are.

    Also there is no such thing as texhnically home. Either its home or not home thats it. Uae is not our home...

    Our one win has led to the destruction kf indian cricket. Captain dropped from all formats, no icc award for men team. Continue to lose series after series.

    And yet to compare yourself with pontings australia is just embarrassing


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  59. #59
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    38,395
    Mentioned
    1940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

    Read the title of the thread and my post.

    India cricket has been in downfall ever since they lost to us, it shows how mentally weak and bad the indian cricketers are.

    Also there is no such thing as texhnically home. Either its home or not home thats it. Uae is not our home...

    Our one win has led to the destruction kf indian cricket. Captain dropped from all formats, no icc award for men team. Continue to lose series after series.

    And yet to compare yourself with pontings australia is just embarrassing
    Lol. People like you try to give too much importance to yourself and your team.

    Kohli had already decided to leave T20 captainship before the WC started. Nothing to do with Pakistan.

    Indian team is ranked above pakistan in all formats? Isnt it?

    Mentally weak? Lol. First win a series in a SENA country next time then we can talk.

    No amount of self praise will change the fact that pakistan is a mid ranking team at best. The biggest day of that team is when they get to face India in a ICC trophy match, where they lose most of the times.

    I thank the gods that pakistanis are banned from IPL and there is hardly any cricket played between the two countries, keeps the disproportionate sense of importance that you guys have, in check.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    38,395
    Mentioned
    1940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Yes you are right. The fact that india vs to lose to sa and the fact that kohli was to be kicked out as captain from odinand test team was announced earlier.

    I understand its hard not having a single indian men with an ICC award even after the gabba win amd all other times india poster boast about their greatness.

    One loss to Pakistan and it all came crashing. Could understand how much bothered you guys are
    Kohli alone has more ICC awards than rhe entire pakistan team put together. Not that these awards matter much.

    So when was the last time pakistan won a test in Australia? Or SA?

    Where did you guys end in the WTC?

    Have you qualified in the knock outs of the last 2 World cups?

    How bothered we are by pakistan team is shown by how much we engage with pakistan cricket? No pakistani cricketers in IPL. No bilateral ties, and we are bothered. Lol.

    Is Ramiz still desperate to have that series in involving India?

  61. #61
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    38,395
    Mentioned
    1940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    In 2021 we played 20 LoIs? Or maybe a bit more.With players taking breaks from different series. Not enough matches to have a real impact.

    We played some 12 to 14 tests and i guess that reflects in the ICC test team

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    6,409
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The simple reality is that India have been far too dependent on their Top 3 for far too long. Especially Kohli and Rohit. India's middle-order has been average for quite some time and nowhere was that more evident than the T20 World Cup. India is unravelling at present because Kohli has not been that same match winner he was till 2019 for quite some time now and the cracks are beginning to show with Rohit not being able to carry all the weight on his own and just going missing altogether like he did in their most important World T20 matches.

    There's no doubt that India is still unmatched when it comes to the sheer depth and breath of talent. But even the most talented players take time to make it in international cricket.

    What's disappointing is how few players in the Indian side seem fully-equipped to take Kohli and Rohit's place. Someone like Kohli had started to come into own in just his 3 year in the Indian team. Rahul, Iyer and Pant for all their talent don't seem like they are there yet. Pant can be forgiven because he is just 24. But Iyer and Rahul have been in the side for years and neither have fully established themselves in all three-formats.

    Eventhough Rahul is vice-captain, he wasn't their first-choice opener until Rohit got injured. And he still has to battle for an opening spot with Agarwal and Gill. Iyer is good but hardly the prodigy he was billed as for years. And only just made his test debut. And he too has to battle for a place in the side with Rahane.

    Rohit already has limited time left on his career. And if Kohli's form doesn't improve than things will only get worse. India desperately need the likes of Rahul, Iyer, Pant to step up in a big way .

  63. #63
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lol. People like you try to give too much importance to yourself and your team.

    Kohli had already decided to leave T20 captainship before the WC started. Nothing to do with Pakistan.

    Indian team is ranked above pakistan in all formats? Isnt it?

    Mentally weak? Lol. First win a series in a SENA country next time then we can talk.

    No amount of self praise will change the fact that pakistan is a mid ranking team at best. The biggest day of that team is when they get to face India in a ICC trophy match, where they lose most of the times.

    I thank the gods that pakistanis are banned from IPL and there is hardly any cricket played between the two countries, keeps the disproportionate sense of importance that you guys have, in check.
    Kohli was removed as captain from test and odi side. The defeat to pakistan caused a havoc.

    Had he won against pakistan and reached the semi or finals, bcci would not had taken such actions.

    The south africa you lost to we defeated them in south africa. Nz we have won many times.

    You cannonly talk about gabba and yet not win a award.

    Lol if our biggest day is when we face india in icc tournament why is it thay after we defeated you we caused a havoc in bcci that captain getting removed and they end up losing the series that came.

    Atleast you came out today that you actually hate Pakistan which is why you thank the so called gods from us being bared while saying this on pakistani forum.

    Funny how believe god is behind india discriminating pakistani players.

    Anyways, come back when you guys with icc awards. Shoo


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  64. #64
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Kohli alone has more ICC awards than rhe entire pakistan team put together. Not that these awards matter much.

    So when was the last time pakistan won a test in Australia? Or SA?

    Where did you guys end in the WTC?

    Have you qualified in the knock outs of the last 2 World cups?

    How bothered we are by pakistan team is shown by how much we engage with pakistan cricket? No pakistani cricketers in IPL. No bilateral ties, and we are bothered. Lol.

    Is Ramiz still desperate to have that series in involving India?
    This guy can only talk about gabba yet none of the indian men won an icc award for 2021.boasting about WTC where they lost the finals as uaul in every icc tournament. Yet have the gal to compare that joke of a team with Pontings Australia. Tobah.

    It truly shows how bad things are when a poster cant talk about winning trophies ends up discussing did you qualify for the knock out...

    The last i know, the most recent winners of an actual icc trophy were Pakistan back in 2017. India last won an icc tournament i guess back in 2013 maybe?

    No pakistan players in ipl or bilateral, yet we took the icc awards while the ipl legends could only watch and dream of being pontings shoe.

    I dont know about rameez raja, but the fact that you have only to talk about knock out position and no trophies and being irked here just shows how bad things are going for an indian cricket fan

    Wonder what would happen if we beat them again in the world t20 2022, they might start firing everyone from the squad including bcci staff members


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  65. #65
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,295
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I always find it funny that for all the IPL hoopla and the fact that poster comes here and says he thanks his gods for pakistani players bot playing in it, thr only time India won a world t20 was when IpL never existed.

    Started to lose every world t20 tournament after IPL. Ironic.. yet he thanks his gods for us not playing in ipl and we thank the cricketers for keeping india away from winning any world t20.


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    3,471
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Kohli alone has more ICC awards than rhe entire pakistan team put together. Not that these awards matter much.

    So when was the last time pakistan won a test in Australia? Or SA?

    Where did you guys end in the WTC?

    Have you qualified in the knock outs of the last 2 World cups?

    How bothered we are by pakistan team is shown by how much we engage with pakistan cricket? No pakistani cricketers in IPL. No bilateral ties, and we are bothered. Lol.

    Is Ramiz still desperate to have that series in involving India?
    And yet the IPL franchise owners were begging to have Pakistani cricketers back in the IPL.

    Whilst you guys were rejoicing over the fact that Pakistani cricketers werenít participating in the IPL, you were all happy to have Wasim Akram as the bowling coach of KKR and Rambo as a commentator. Hypocrisy at itís finest.

    Qualifying for the knockouts in an ICC tournament isnít an achievement. A population of 1.3b (1.6b by next week) and yet still struggle to beat a team that has a population of less than 5.1m in ICC events is quite astonishing and a bit embarrassing to say the least.

    Losing in the finals of the WTC isnít an achievement. Also, very brave of you talk about last years WTC, considering where India is currently sitting on the table right now.

    Last I recall, it wasnít Ramiz who invited himself to the final of the IPL in Dubai.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    7,308
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Maybe the ICC should release an IPL team of the year to make up with BCCI
    that's a good idea , what if no Indian in that too !!

  68. #68
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    23,356
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    that's a good idea , what if no Indian in that too !!
    It's inevitable. This is the end of Indian cricket.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  69. #69
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,783
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think when you look at India's playing 11 in the shorter formats they are an average side now. Previously their entire batting line up seemed a daunting task. Now the fact is you get Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul out the rest of the batting isn't great with Kohli being in poor form. Also their new generation of spinners and all rounders arent great either. Too much hype from IPL for average players.


    "Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

  70. #70
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    1,671
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why leadership is very important aspect of this game. When you look at ICT's great leaders, you see Ganguly, who built a very solid team. I mean almost every member of his team was a great himself. You see Dhoni, who also built a very strong team.

    Kohli could not build a strong team for India as a leader of cricket team. A similar scenario which Pakistan faced with Misbah. The only difference is that Misbah's team was going down continuously, whereas this Indian team has just started to head down.

    Indian cricket need to get their leadership spot on to head back to the top. One good leader will get performance from every player. These same Rahul and Pant will become world class under a great leader. Their headache should be not to make temporary captains or replacement of players, it should be to find a great leader.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,965
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Yes you are right. The fact that india vs to lose to sa and the fact that kohli was to be kicked out as captain from odinand test team was announced earlier.

    I understand its hard not having a single indian men with an ICC award even after the gabba win amd all other times india poster boast about their greatness.

    One loss to Pakistan and it all came crashing. Could understand how much bothered you guys are


    As I said self-centeredness is not something one can let go off so easily. Won't blame you one bit.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,965
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Kohli alone has more ICC awards than rhe entire pakistan team put together. Not that these awards matter much.

    So when was the last time pakistan won a test in Australia? Or SA?

    Where did you guys end in the WTC?

    Have you qualified in the knock outs of the last 2 World cups?

    How bothered we are by pakistan team is shown by how much we engage with pakistan cricket? No pakistani cricketers in IPL. No bilateral ties, and we are bothered. Lol.

    Is Ramiz still desperate to have that series in involving India?


    There's no comparison here.

    In 2021, India have won a test series in Australia , leading another in England and played in an ICC final. And people here are doing bhangra and predicting the "downfall" of Indian cricket...

    In the same year, Pakistan have reached an ICC semifinal and.....yeah that's about it. And it's been touted as one of the best years in Pakistan's history and how they are now a "force to be reckoned with".....

    The standards are completely different.

  73. #73
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,081
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    There's no comparison here.

    In 2021, India have won a test series in Australia , leading another in England and played in an ICC final. And people here are doing bhangra and predicting the "downfall" of Indian cricket...

    In the same year, Pakistan have reached an ICC semifinal and.....yeah that's about it. And it's been touted as one of the best years in Pakistan's history and how they are now a "force to be reckoned with".....

    The standards are completely different.
    And they just started off 2022 being whitewashed by the same SA D team Pak beat in 2021, different standards.

  74. #74
    Debut
    May 2011
    Runs
    78
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    And they just started off 2022 being whitewashed by the same SA D team Pak beat in 2021, different standards.
    You beat them at home, last time you were in SA, you lost 3-0.


    Rock Hard, Ride Free

  75. #75
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    4,965
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    And they just started off 2022 being whitewashed by the same SA D team Pak beat in 2021, different standards.
    Pretty sure QDK, Miller, Rassie and Ngidi weren't there when pak won the decider. So not the same..

    Besides, if we go down this 'A > B~B > C' road, it won't end too well for you for obvious reasons.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,081
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Pretty sure QDK, Miller, Rassie and Ngidi weren't there when pak won the decider. So not the same..

    Besides, if we go down this 'A > B~B > C' road, it won't end too well for you for obvious reasons.
    Pak is on minnow levels anyway so beating b,c,d teams is an achievement in itself

  77. #77
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,646
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    Pak is on minnow levels anyway so beating b,c,d teams is an achievement in itself
    Just imagine a minnow level team humiliating India in the world cup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •