[VID/PICS] Was Wasim Akram justified in berating Babar Azam for KK's performance against Multan?

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[VID/PICS] Was Wasim Akram justified in berating Babar Azam for KK's performance against Multan?

There seemed to be a heated discussion at the end of the game between Wasim Akram and Babar Azam. Akram seemed visibly annoyed at the death bowling by the Karachi bowlers.

Name:  wa babar 1.jpg
Views: 1572
Size:  21.6 KBName:  wa babar 2.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  31.1 KBName:  wa babar 3.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  22.5 KBName:  wa babar 4.jpg
Views: 1579
Size:  28.9 KB
    Last edited by MenInG; 17th February 2022 at 12:27.

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing is for sure - Babar will not be leading Kings, or perhaps any other T20 league team, anytime soon.

Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricVet View Post
    One thing is for sure - Babar will not be leading Kings, or perhaps any other T20 league team, anytime soon.
    Well after one season you cannot say that for sure.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Not right of Wasim Akram to lose his rag like this in front of TV cameras.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is why Akram should never become Pakistan coach

Debut
    Sep 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    I am hearing the investors are angry at Wasim for not cleaning house

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will see. It is very obvious that he does not have a leadership skill - he projects himself as a very timid character.

Debut
    Sep 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will see. It is very obvious that he does not have a leadership skill - he projects himself as a very timid character.
    This much is clear. he is monotone and bonga. his best quality is his batting, not his reading of the game

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by realitygaf View Post
    This much is clear. he is monotone and bonga. his best quality is his batting, not his reading of the game
    ABSOLUTELY!. he is an awesome batsman. This added pressure will effect his batting. For his own sake, he should play as a pure bat.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has to look involved. This was all an act to show that he's trying his best.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always believed this. Babar is not leadership material. He just doesn't have the personality to lead. Comes across as a very timid and plain character who doesn't have any unique ideas or strong opinion about anything.

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim is a dodgy character himself who likes to impose himself on others less powerful individuals. Babar is an easy target for him. This is why we need a strong leader. Rizwan is a cool guy who would have ignored Wasim or a person like Shadab would be in Wasim's face. You can't get berated like this - If I were babar, I would be in his face as well.

Debut
    May 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moment squads were finalized, everyone knew KK don't have batting resources. With such a squad, every Captain will need luck for success. KK have an average squad and haven't had any luck.

btw, I won't confuse a T20 League with International cricket. Babar, The Captain of PCT, is very much a necessity and PCT needs him. Just wait for the Australia series and answer will be more evident.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not sure what the conversation was but Its not babars fault the bowlers are bowling filth Theyve got to take responsibility themselves

What does wasim want from babar? to start screaming at them and telling em what to bowl every delivery like sarfraz?

Debut
    Sep 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Not sure what the conversation was but Its not babars fault the bowlers are bowling filth Theyve got to take responsibility themselves

What does wasim want from babar? to start screaming at them and telling em what to bowl every delivery like sarfraz?
    To think outside the box with field placings and bowling strategies, to bowl qasim akram for a change

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowThru View Post
    The moment squads were finalized, everyone knew KK don't have batting resources. With such a squad, every Captain will need luck for success. KK have an average squad and haven't had any luck.

btw, I won't confuse a T20 League with International cricket. Babar, The Captain of PCT, is very much a necessity and PCT needs him. Just wait for the Australia series and answer will be more evident.
    The problem with fans such as you: if someone is good at something, that person is good at everything in that profession.

The way I see it and I may be wrong - he does not take bold steps and there are many examples of it - T20 SF is one of them.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don’t understand what Babar did wrong though?

He bowled his best bowler in the penultimate over with 29 runs off 12 balls

He was hoping for Jordan to go for less than 12 so Umaid being the weaker option had 15-17 runs to play with in the final over. Jordan got smashed, he has been getting smashed for quite some time all over the world every now and then.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Someone should berate KK management.

Why change an educated and an actual leader with someone who has zero personality like Babar in the first place?

Why was Mir Hamza kept out for so long by this pathetic management?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jordan is finished- we've known this for a long time.

Wasim was responsible for picking him.

He is merely protecting himself now.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To think outside the box with field placings and bowling strategies, to bowl qasim akram for a change
    Not much he could do with field placings Jordan conceded 6 4 6 and then bowled a no ball in his first 3 balls Youd expect a lot better from your overseas star

They had played an excllent game till that over

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    He has to look involved. This was all an act to show that he's trying his best.
    THIS.

It was just an act to show to cameras that Bhai is not just sitting down and taking it quitely. Nothing more.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well he deserves it

Misbah also was angry with him during the intial days amd was critisized, now akram too. Just shows babar is a bad captain

Pompei is an example of Liberalism gone mad- Technics1210

And we thought it was plate tectonics

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its not one season though, babar made similar ridiculous decisions at international level but he was shielded due to the performance of other. In pakistan team its quite evident that shadab and rizwan set the field...

Babar is the greatest batsman we got, let him play as a batter and take the captaincy to someone who can actually make strategies

Pompei is an example of Liberalism gone mad- Technics1210

And we thought it was plate tectonics

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar is actually having bad days or bad luck out there. I mean he gets out early in a couple of games and KK is most competitive in those couple of games. I think he was doing some bad fielding on boundary in last couple of overs too today. I think that's why Wasim was more angry. Hope he gets back to his best before Aus series.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wasim was bang out of order.
    It was embarrassing to see

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Whatever the reason - I don't think it should be done in front of the tv cameras.

Sort it out in the dressing room afterwards.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karachi's Failure cannot be attributed to Babar. Babar has nothing to do with Karachi's losses.
    From the very beginning of the tournament, Karachi looked the weekest side.
    There bowling line up was their weekest link.
    Mohammed Amir
    Mohammed Ilyas
    Chris Jordan
    They just unreliable bowlers.
    Again They had no decent spinner.
    Middle order was filled with foreigners who never played spinners in sub continent conditions.

Karachi was the weakest Team to enter the tournament.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cric_4life View Post
    Karachi's Failure cannot be attributed to Babar. Babar has nothing to do with Karachi's losses.
    From the very beginning of the tournament, Karachi looked the weekest side.
    There bowling line up was their weekest link.
    Mohammed Amir
    Mohammed Ilyas
    Chris Jordan
    They just unreliable bowlers.
    Again They had no decent spinner.
    Middle order was filled with foreigners who never played spinners in sub continent conditions.

Karachi was the weakest Team to enter the tournament.
    If the Captain cannot be blamed for 7 losses on the trot then who? Babar fans saying he is nr. 1 T20 batsman. Then he should at least win them 1 game.

For example why did Qasim Akram not bowl today?

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was is the problem himself , he's never had any real coaching or analytical acumen or insight and has been living off his name since his playing days, as some have pointed out was a stunt for the cameras nothing more , he will be out of the door before babar I reckon

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    This should never happen again - For better or worse, Babar is the captain of Pakistan and this is no way for him to be spoken to

Debut
    May 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with fans such as you: if someone is good at something, that person is good at everything in that profession.

The way I see it and I may be wrong - he does not take bold steps and there are many examples of it - T20 SF is one of them.
    Fan or not, I will not judge a player or captain by picking a certain match and moment of my choice. May be I am wrong and you are right, but one bad match or moment is not convincing enough for me to conclude enything or eferything. Cross sectional judgements can be misleading.

OTOH, I remember cricket fans questioning Babar's Captaincy till first session on last day of 2nd Test vs BD, a match that Pakistan would go on to win. But again, that was just one match and not enough to conclude anything. His credentials, or lack of, can best be discussed after half a dozen Test matches and 20 odd ODIs. Right now its too early to say anything.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first person to be sacked is Wasim.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post
    If the Captain cannot be blamed for 7 losses on the trot then who? Babar fans saying he is nr. 1 T20 batsman. Then he should at least win them 1 game.

Both captain and Management need to be blamed.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is totally unacceptable from Wasim.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post

I wonder what say Babar would have had in picking this team. Babar seems frustated, obviously because he didn't had a say and now that team lost everyone will be blaming him directly.
    The bowlers he bowled were min bowlers and they were in the team for that sole reason.
    Put yourself in his place and think how much your brain will work after loosing 7 games.
    Babar did well, Player surrounding him didn't support him well or they were not good enough.

Tell me who will u blame for Alex hales departure from Karachi?

Debut
    Apr 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pathetic from wasim.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    8 matches is a long time for someone to make his mark as a captain. It is pretty clear Babar has failed to uplift the squad in trying moments. He shares his own responsibility for failing to lead by example with the bat and for his poor captaincy. I doubt whether he will stick with the captaincy after this effort.

Wasim however being the director or President and being the main person present at the Draft should share absolute responsibility for assembling such a poor squad at the draft.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I hope the owner Salman Iqbal has a go at Wasim for the quality of picks by KK at the draft

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Calgary, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, Wasim is lucky no one did that to him 3 decades ago when he was cheating on Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Jordan is finished- we've known this for a long time.

Wasim was responsible for picking him.

He is merely protecting himself now.
    And CSK has picked Chris Jordan in the latest IPL auction I just hope he doesn't lose any important match for CSK.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Calgary, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChennaiFan View Post
    And CSK has picked Chris Jordan in the latest IPL auction I just hope he doesn't lose any important match for CSK.
    The bigger question is will Jordan be part of any of the CSK Playing XI.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendAli View Post
    The bigger question is will Jordan be part of any of the CSK Playing XI.
    Milne is the other overseas pacer they have. If he goes for a lot of runs, Dhoni may get Jordan into the playing XI.
    Not getting Lungi Ngidi or Jofra Archer is going to affect CSK's death over bowling.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found Wasim pretty clueless in a show during last year’s T20 WC. One of the example: he said Pakistan has never beaten Aus in T20 world cups. In fact, Pakistan has beaten them three times.

He has no clue who plays and what happens in domestic so you would not expect one to pick a decent squad.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim is just living off his name and was expecting Pete Moores and some others to do all the work. Kind of like that boss you have at work who delegates everything and takes all the credit. Only problem is his luck ran out this time.

For those saying Babar is a bad captain, remember when everyone was saying how great a leader he was during the World Cup? The videos of him rallying the team in the dressing room? You can give anyone a crap team and you’re goona get crap results.

Debut
    Sep 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offstump View Post
    Wasim is just living off his name and was expecting Pete Moores and some others to do all the work. Kind of like that boss you have at work who delegates everything and takes all the credit. Only problem is his luck ran out this time.

For those saying Babar is a bad captain, remember when everyone was saying how great a leader he was during the World Cup? The videos of him rallying the team in the dressing room? You can give anyone a crap team and you’re goona get crap results.
    not many were saying he was a great leader. They were saying Rizwan, Babar and Shaheen were playing really well. People were openly criticizing the selection policy of no rotation against minnows and how Babar kept on playing Hasan Ali despite him being badly out of form . plus bowling Imad to Warner when Warner has shown weakness to Hafeez and a liking to Imad before. clueless thinking

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just seems incredibly unnecessary to me, it wasn't really Babar's fault they lost, how about you look at the bowlers for once.

Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what exact words were exchanged during this conversation?

Sometimes two frustrated angry people talk in animated way cursing some other third party (bowlers here).

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What bold steps did Babar not take during the T20SF?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

and Wasim Akram's explanation

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not cool from Wasim. Babar is no ordinary player. He is currently one of world's best and national team's captain. Didnt expect this from someone like Wasim - Babar took the right call with the bowlers, what else he could have done? Terrible. KK is a toxic franchise, and Babar should look towards coming to Lahore.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont mind Wasim bhai having harsh words with Babar... but Wasim Akram has been the worse DOC/Coach/Mentor in PSL.

has not given a chance to any yuoungster watsoever, hasnt developed a decent talent in 4 years and has allowed people to play their own politics (Imad not letting Umar Khan develop, Imad forcing Rizwan on bench so that Sarfraz can get the maximum limelight)

Wasim bhai shld not be allowed near any team to be honest

just sit in the commentary box

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waz seemed frustrated at Chris Jordans over because he was bowling rubbish and getting smacked (not a rare occurrence). At the end of the day he needed to show to the cameras that he cares, is involved, blah blah, to deflect the blame from himself. In reality he is the guilty party because he did a horrible job in the draft picking a poor squad.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problem is the visuals.

Quite possible that Wasim was frustrated with Jordan etc but on field the person responsible is the captain, the buck stops there.

Debut
    Jan 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many people have hard time reading body language of humans or don't pay attention to it. When I watching, it was obvious to me that Wasim is not berating Babur, that both are talking about some one else (i.e Chris Jordan).

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    What bold steps did Babar not take during the T20SF?
    He was hell bent persisting with Hasan Ali, who everybody knew was leaking runs throughout. Why did he not use Malik or Hafeez?. Hafeez generally does bowl well in t20 and knowing the slow nature of UAE wickets, it made sense. Hafeez bowled pretty well except for his first ball. There was no excuse for not continuing with him. Malik was not even tried.

The guy was scared of runs getting leaked without realizing that it was his spinner Shadab who took pretty much all the wickets. Why would you not go after the wickets knowing that containing runs without wickets in T20 is meaningless most of the time?

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    The first person to be sacked is Wasim.
    That is the management decision. We all know his management skills from his history while he was captain - the guy was definitely not trustworthy for several reasons (Yes, he is still my all time fav bowler despite all of his dubious nature)

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowThru View Post
    Fan or not, I will not judge a player or captain by picking a certain match and moment of my choice. May be I am wrong and you are right, but one bad match or moment is not convincing enough for me to conclude enything or eferything. Cross sectional judgements can be misleading.

OTOH, I remember cricket fans questioning Babar's Captaincy till first session on last day of 2nd Test vs BD, a match that Pakistan would go on to win. But again, that was just one match and not enough to conclude anything. His credentials, or lack of, can best be discussed after half a dozen Test matches and 20 odd ODIs. Right now its too early to say anything.
    Who is talking about one specific game? It is obvious from his entire leadership history that the guy is incapable of making strong decisions. He does not make changes when needed to be which is my beef against him. I wish him the best of luck. I hope he evolves and one day be a strong leader. Let's leave it to that.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Some reporters loyal to Wasim are saying Babar had a full say in the draft. My view is even if he didn't, at some stage you show some leadership qualities and lead your side to victory regardless of the playing eleven you have been handed. Losing 8 matches on the trot is going to hurt your image. Even Kohli went through this with RCB
    Last edited by MenInG; 17th February 2022 at 19:16.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Some reporters loyal to Wasim are saying Babar had a full say in the draft. My view is even if he didn't, at some stage you show some leadership qualities and lead your side to victory regardless of the playing eleven you have been handed. Losing 8 matches on the trot is going to hurt your image. Even Kohli went through this with RCB
    He cant bat and bowl for them You can be a great leader but if you dont have the personnel your not gonna win

This team is rubbish and not einstein could have prevented this catastrophe

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I don’t understand what Babar did wrong though?

He bowled his best bowler in the penultimate over with 29 runs off 12 balls

He was hoping for Jordan to go for less than 12 so Umaid being the weaker option had 15-17 runs to play with in the final over. Jordan got smashed, he has been getting smashed for quite some time all over the world every now and then.
    Jordan and Umaid both were going for plenty even earlier on. Jordan has failed in every game so far. He had Qasim Akram and Thompson as additional bowlers that he should have used in the middle overs to sneak in 2 or even 3 overs with. That's where MS Dhoni was exceptional at utilizing his limited bowling firepower.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    He cant bat and bowl for them You can be a great leader but if you dont have the personnel your not gonna win

This team is rubbish and not einstein could have prevented this catastrophe
    You can be proactive as captain even if the squad is rubbish. Some reporters are blasting Babar for his slow batting and failing to lead by example with the bat. His field placings and bowling changes have been poor and one dimensional as well. If Jordan was getting smashed in critical overs, there is no way someone like Kohli would not have a word with the bowler, Babar just sat on the boundry with shrugged shoulders. Perhaps that is why Wasim had a go at him.

In Cricket, the captain is the man in charge on the field. Wasim cannot baby sit Babar once he is on the field.

Debut
    Mar 2021
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    RCB never lost 8/8.
    There are few other teams who had most consecutive Losses in IPL.
    DD -11
    KKR -9

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Time for some collective responsibility from the skipper and the management.

It's no good singling out individuals.

There has to be changes within the people who pick the squad as they have shown their incompetency.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Babar Azam's father speaking in favour of his son, saying that he is out of form and asking for prayers from all so that this bad spell for Babar is broken

Babar never shies away from hard work and never gives up hoping for Allah's mercy

As we all know even the best players can lose form (and Babar is no exception)

lc(100% - 2px);">
    Last edited by MenInG; 18th February 2022 at 00:45.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Babar Azam's father speaking in favour of his son, saying that he is out of form and asking for prayers from all so that this bad spell for Babar is broken

Babar never shies away from hard work and never gives up hoping for Allah's mercy

As we all know even the best players can lose form (and Babar is no exception)

lc(100% - 2px);">
    His father or family shouldnt really be commenting on this It doesnt put him in good light n heaps more pressure on him

Fans n the press are one thing but people close to him talking like this give off a even more negative perception of him

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All smiles today:

Name:  wa_ba.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  391.7 KBName:  wa_ba_deux.jpg
Views: 111