Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    If I get corrected, I have no issue in changing my stance. That's very normal.

I am yet to see you condemn extremist Hindus. You always shift the goalpost. Why is that?
    Itís not being corrected question is you didnít even question that the guy who died might not have had any extremist views but you believed the killers.

I have multiple posts across Hindtuva threads condemning them but your biases are same everywhere.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    There is no hindu extremism or terrorism. I mean there is no extremism in the form we know it. There are no Al Qaeda or ISIS or Boko Haraam or there is no hindu shouting Jai Shri Ram and shooting in Orlando nightclub or Ariana Grande's concert or in London Bridge or in Paris or in......list goes on and on. So there is no terrorism from any hindutva groups anywhere in the world, including in India. People who says otherwise is clearly lieing to themselves as no one else anywhere in the world buy such narrative.

Every extremist/terrorist organization has a cause. There is no reason for any hindus to take that route. Hinduism is the world's oldest religion and it is not into convesion. Hindusim only believes in Karma, Moksha and Dharma...it dont believe in forcing people to adopt hinduism. So for any hindutva organization to take the route of terrorism is meaningless as there is no need.

Now if by extremism, OP meant some idiot somewhere killing people for eating beef or spreading hatred in social media...ofcourse there are many in India. You will find such nutcases everywhere..UK, USA, Aust everywhere. India is a country of 1.5 billion people and there are nutjobs everywhere belonging to every religion. Infact, extremism can be of many form...meaningless hatred towards someone, extreme prejudice towards something or cult worshipping somebody is also some form of extremism and you will find many such people every where including in internet forums.

But there are no hindu terrorist/extremist groups in the form we know it is.
    Having an extremist mind is a extremist. Acts carried out are crimes.

BJP is an extremist party, not my opinion check their own website. Its members also incite violence and hate. In fact your PM is an extremists.

Fascinating thread which highlights the denial and delusions of Hindus believing there are no Hindu extremists.

Until you accept the issue in your community and in your country, you wont ever become a world superpower, first world nation but dive deep into violence and continue with poverty.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look, all you have to know is this, till this day Modi is the only human being to be ever banned from entering the West due to religious extremism. Cold. Hard. Fact.

Move on.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Look, all you have to know is this, till this day Modi is the only human being to be ever banned from entering the West due to religious extremism. Cold. Hard. Fact.

Move on.
    Modi stated "teach a lesson” to those who “believe in multiplying the population,” Gujrat attacks.

They have a voted in a nutter but think there is no extremism in their community. Best comedy you will hear all year.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Modi stated "teach a lesson” to those who “believe in multiplying the population,” Gujrat attacks.

They have a voted in a nutter but think there is no extremism in their community. Best comedy you will hear all year.
    Like secularism, they do not understand the meaning of extremism.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kumjsr View Post
    Please read thread title.
    Plz read all posts to understand that i am talking with the subject in hand.

Thanks

The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mohan Bhagwat the RSS supremo is a human rights activist! This is why he wants all non Hindu's in India to be forcefully converted to Hinduism or be killed by 2024! The ISI have his number that I can guarantee you. They will call him one day for a game of Cricket!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 2nd July 2022 at 02:34.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell the Sikh's that the 1984 genocide and desecration of their holiest shrine was not religious hatred. They may disagree!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 2nd July 2022 at 03:48.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1. Nothing to do with Hindus. It was congress party workers vs the Sikhs.

2. Bombay Riots: Muslims killed Hindus in muslim majority areas after the babri demolition. Hindu backlash started after that.

3.It was a spontaneous reaction to muslims burning alive 59 hindus in a planned attack.
    Never the Hindus fault

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post

Vice documentary.
    Good Lord! The opening part of the documentary is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Debut
    Nov 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Tell the Sikh's that the 1984 genocide and desecration of their holiest shrine was not religious hatred. They may disagree!
    You're right that it was against Sikhs. But it wasn't Hindus against Sikhs, rather it was a political party targeting Sikhs.

Debut
    Nov 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browncaps View Post
    Never the Hindus fault
    Feel free to explain why thousands of people planned and burnt Hindus in Godhra.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right that it was against Sikhs. But it wasn't Hindus against Sikhs, rather it was a political party targeting Sikhs.
    ...and that political party was supported by hundreds of millions of Hindu's.

Debut
    Nov 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and that political party was supported by hundreds of millions of Hindu's.
    Same party has Muslims and Christians as their vote bank.

Try harder.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    My definition is very clear. In my book itís a terrorist and I said there hasnít been a single designated Hindu terrorist who did terrorism using the name of religion. I still havenít seen names.

Itís you who seemed to be confused. There is not a single incident I remember across the globe of Hindus destroying properties or acts of terrorism in the name of religion. As I said you are confusing criminals and terrorists. I gave you my definition and why do I get the feeling you understand it and are just stalling.
    So do you define terrorism only as something which is carried out abroad outside of the home country? Violence and religious riots on home turf do not count, is that correct?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel free to explain why thousands of people planned and burnt Hindus in Godhra.
    Please work on your reading skills.

I assume the list below is false to blame the innocent majority of india?

1948 Hyderabad Massacre
    1969 Gujarat riots
    1970 Bhiwandi riots
    1980 Moradabad riots
    1983 Nellie massacre
    1985 Gujarat riots
    1987 Hashimpura massacre
    1989 Bhagalpur violence
    1992 Bombay riots
    1993 Pangal massacre
    2002 Gujarat riots
    2006 Malegaon bombings
    2013 Muzaffarnagar riots
    2014 Assam violence
    2020 Delhi riots

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1948 Hyderabad Massacre
    1969 Gujarat riots
    1970 Bhiwandi riots
    1980 Moradabad riots
    1983 Nellie massacre
    1985 Gujarat riots
    1987 Hashimpura massacre
    1989 Bhagalpur violence
    1992 Bombay riots
    1993 Pangal massacre
    2002 Gujarat riots
    2006 Malegaon bombings
    2013 Muzaffarnagar riots
    2014 Assam violence
    2020 Delhi riots
    That's a detailed list of the riots and massacres carried out against Muslims in India, most times with the help of the state machinery.

I found another set riots that took place,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Coimbatore_riots

Bookmarking all the riots in order for future reference.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

1948 Hyderabad Massacre
    1969 Gujarat riots
    1970 Bhiwandi riots
    1980 Moradabad riots
    1983 Nellie massacre
    1985 Gujarat riots
    1987 Hashimpura massacre
    1989 Bhagalpur violence
    1992 Bombay riots
    1993 Pangal massacre
    2002 Gujarat riots
    2006 Malegaon bombings
    2013 Muzaffarnagar riots
    2014 Assam violence
    2020 Delhi riots
    How many of them were in retaliation to muslim provocation?

Muzaffarnagar
    Gujarat
    Assam
    Delhi

These in can remember from memory as i was of age. All had the background of muslims attacking non muslims and then the other side retaliating.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboomcheema View Post
    That's a detailed list of the riots and massacres carried out against Muslims in India, most times with the help of the state machinery.

I found another set riots that took place,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Coimbatore_riots

Bookmarking all the riots in order for future reference.
    And muslims will kill police men for detaining terrorist?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muzaffarnagar
    Gujarat
    Assam
    Delhi

These in can remember from memory as i was of age. All had the background of muslims attacking non muslims and then the other side retaliating.
    I see. Thanks for sharing.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    How come news of Muslim provocation always comes after hindu mob lynchings of Muslims have occurred? Did you ever wonder or perhaps you just prepared the script in hindsight?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same party has Muslims and Christians as their vote bank.

Try harder.
    So after Indira Gandhi was murdered by her two Sikh bodyguards what community went on a killing spree demanding the blood of the Sikh's?. Was it the Muslim's and Christians who desecrated the Golden Temple when it was attacked in 1984?. Every political party has voters from all faiths nonetheless it was the Hindu's responsible for the aforementioned events.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after Indira Gandhi was murdered by her two Sikh bodyguards what community went on a killing spree demanding the blood of the Sikh's?. Was it the Muslim's and Christians who desecrated the Golden Temple when it was attacked in 1984?. Every political party has voters from all faiths nonetheless it was the Hindu's responsible for the aforementioned events.
    Honestly I have no clue what are you talking about but you are heavily misinformed...LOL.

It was Congress supporters that went on a killings spree against Sikhs to avenge the murder of Indira Gandhi. There were people from all community in that Congressi supporter's group. It was a political violence against a particular community but the attackers were supporters of a political party and not aligned to any specific religion. Infact, current BJP uses that Sikh massacre everyday in their political speeches to corner congress. Would they do it if it was only hindus involved?

Also what do you mean by 'was it Muslims and Christians desecrated Golden temple'? Why it is always about religion for you guys? Long story short but Khalistani terrorist Bhindrawala was using Golden temple as his terror hub...he hijacked the place, loaded arms and ammunition, staying there and marshalling his troops from inside the holy place. Indira Gandhi govt then asked him to come out and surrender multiple times as govt didnt wanted any blood shed in temple which will hurt religious feelings of Sikhs. But Bhindrawala was reluctant to surrender. Then Mrs Gandhi came on air in Dooordarshan, called for a curfew, pulled in Indian army, went inside the temple and killed him (known as operation blue star). Its a different story that Sikhs still felt insulted that their holy site was breached and that is why they killed Indira Gandhi few days later.

But I still fail to understand...isme only hindus killing sikhs kaha se aa gaya? Unless you are saying the Indian army only had hindus with tilak and were shouting 'Jai Shri Ram' who went inside golden temple.

Thora research kar liya karo bare bhai

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I have no clue what are you talking about but you are heavily misinformed...LOL.

It was Congress supporters that went on a killings spree against Sikhs to avenge the murder of Indira Gandhi. There were people from all community in that Congressi supporter's group. It was a political violence against a particular community but the attackers were supporters of a political party and not aligned to any specific religion. Infact, current BJP uses that Sikh massacre everyday in their political speeches to corner congress. Would they do it if it was only hindus involved?

Also what do you mean by 'was it Muslims and Christians desecrated Golden temple'? Why it is always about religion for you guys? Long story short but Khalistani terrorist Bhindrawala was using Golden temple as his terror hub...he hijacked the place, loaded arms and ammunition, staying there and marshalling his troops from inside the holy place. Indira Gandhi govt then asked him to come out and surrender multiple times as govt didnt wanted any blood shed in temple which will hurt religious feelings of Sikhs. But Bhindrawala was reluctant to surrender. Then Mrs Gandhi came on air in Dooordarshan, called for a curfew, pulled in Indian army, went inside the temple and killed him (known as operation blue star). Its a different story that Sikhs still felt insulted that their holy site was breached and that is why they killed Indira Gandhi few days later.

But I still fail to understand...isme only hindus killing sikhs kaha se aa gaya? Unless you are saying the Indian army only had hindus with tilak and were shouting 'Jai Shri Ram' who went inside golden temple.

Thora research kar liya karo bare bhai
    I am talking about you trying to blame the Muslim community for the 1984 attack on Sikh's. This is nothing new at all when Indian media has been trying this for decades to pacify the Sikh's by involving Pakistan. Why are you telling me that Congress has many Muslim's members just because they were in power during operation Blue star!! So what?

Yes and the Congress you are talking about were under Hindu Indira Gandhi on whose orders there events happened. She attacked the temple to oust the Sikh separatist leaders at the time after which her bodyguards killed her. My point is imply that Muslim's or Pakistan had nothing to do with these events at all much to your disappointment.

Is it always about religion because the Golden Temple is a religious site not a library something. It is not a religious site for Muslim's or Christians but the Sikh's so you need to tell them that it was not an attack on their religion not me! Question is why are Indian's trying to get Pakistanis and the Muslim community involved by saying that Congress also had Muslim members

I know all about the tedious story you are telling me about as to what happened about Bhindrawala. In this Hindu-Sikh fight I am not on any side at all and why should i be being a Pakistani Muslim it does not involve my community. The Sikh's do not follow your commentary at all....they simply see it as an attack on their holiest shrine. Kuldip Siingh Brar who was behind the operation is still lives under heavy security in Mumbai!

You fail to see that Indira Gandhi was a devout Hindu under command all this happened and the people who attacked the Golden Temple followed by the murder of the Sikh's were all Hindu's. What I do not like is Hindu's and Indian's trying to involve the Muslim's, ISI and Pakistan in all off this one way or another otherwise the Golden Temple means nothing to me. Now what part of my above explanation do you disagree with compadre!!?

If you understand Punjabi i suggest you watch the film "Qaum de heere" that will educate you on this subject.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear...Is the above post for real or some parody account? Please tell me its the later...so that atleast we all can laugh and move on. Blamed muslims community for Sikh riots in 1984? When? Who? How?

And the funniest of all is Indira Gandhi was a devout hindu. Yes she was founding member of RSS.

Matlab kuch bhi

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear...Is the above post for real or some parody account? Please tell me its the later...so that atleast we all can laugh and move on. Blamed muslims community for Sikh riots in 1984? When? Who? How?

And the funniest of all is Indira Gandhi was a devout hindu. Yes she was founding member of RSS.

Matlab kuch bhi
    Firstly tell me what is the point you are trying to make if any at all? My point is that operation bluestar had nothing to do with Muslim's or Pakistan like the Indian media often shows? Indian channels have been doing this for many years. Do you want me to go almost 40 years back to show you reports and video's??

You don't have to be a founding member of the RSS to be a devout Hindu. RSS even has Muslim members too, no??

Debut
    Dec 2021
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am mostly a read-only poster but this thread in general and this post and the subsequent post where you accuse Indira Gandhi to be a devout Hindu in an attempt to paint 1984 as a Hindu vs Sikh issue troubled me so here is my simple honest response to you ... you are sadly horribly mistaken if not just plain wrong. Reason ? Nobody ... I mean absolutely *NOBODY* who is anybody worth his/her salt when it comes to Indian politics will try to pretend that Indira Gandhi was a devout Hindu. I mean you are talking about a Woman who ordered Sadhus protesting Cow slaughter gunned down in broad light in Delhi right in front of the parliament circa 1966. Then again in 1975 she imposed emergency which resulted in thousands of people being arrested, tortured and killed for no good reason (mostly Hindus) . I could go on and on but the point is please do not talk about topics without knowing anything. All you will do is damage your own online reputation if you even care about it.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly tell me what is the point you are trying to make if any at all? My point is that operation bluestar had nothing to do with Muslim's or Pakistan like the Indian media often shows? Indian channels have been doing this for many years. Do you want me to go almost 40 years back to show you reports and video's??

You don't have to be a founding member of the RSS to be a devout Hindu. RSS even has Muslim members too, no??
    Bro...more you open your mouth, more you are embarrassing yourself. A wise man once get schooled, take lessons out of it and move on. No one that I know off has ever blamed muslims for operation bluestar. This thought itself never came to anyone's mind up until you mentioned it.

Operation blue star has no co-relation with muslim, hindus, religion etc. You are simply trolling...LOL.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Muzaffarnagar
    Gujarat
    Assam
    Delhi

So all Hindu attacks, murders , rapes are because of self defence?

No Hindu extremists ever?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uppercut View Post
    I am mostly a read-only poster but this thread in general and this post and the subsequent post where you accuse Indira Gandhi to be a devout Hindu in an attempt to paint 1984 as a Hindu vs Sikh issue troubled me so here is my simple honest response to you ... you are sadly horribly mistaken if not just plain wrong. Reason ? Nobody ... I mean absolutely *NOBODY* who is anybody worth his/her salt when it comes to Indian politics will try to pretend that Indira Gandhi was a devout Hindu. I mean you are talking about a Woman who ordered Sadhus protesting Cow slaughter gunned down in broad light in Delhi right in front of the parliament circa 1966. Then again in 1975 she imposed emergency which resulted in thousands of people being arrested, tortured and killed for no good reason (mostly Hindus) . I could go on and on but the point is please do not talk about topics without knowing anything. All you will do is damage your own online reputation if you even care about it.
    What is a devout Hindu in your eyes? To me a devout believer is a staunch one like she was. That she was once against the sadhu's does not mean she was not a staunch Hindu at all. Next you will argue that she was not a Hindu at all!

I am here to speak the truth instead of worrying about my reputation. Listen, Indian right wing Hindu media need to hear the truth that Pak had nothing to do with operation bluestar as well.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro...more you open your mouth, more you are embarrassing yourself. A wise man once get schooled, take lessons out of it and move on. No one that I know off has ever blamed muslims for operation bluestar. This thought itself never came to anyone's mind up until you mentioned it.

Operation blue star has no co-relation with muslim, hindus, religion etc. You are simply trolling...LOL.
    Never mind the embarrassment only you are seeing. Rebels and outspoken people like me often do bite hard making people cry. Operation Bluestar was a Brahmin Hindu attack on Sikhism. Plain and simple.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Goodness! When did India ever blame Pakistan or muslims for Operation Blue Star? It happened because we had to neutralise Khalistani terrorists namely Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale who took shelter inside the Golden Temple and was carrying out his terrorist activities from there.

One thing I'll say is that Pakistan was actively funding and helping the Khalistani movement back then. But we can't blame them because we did the same with Mukti Bahini much before that.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Goodness! When did India ever blame Pakistan or muslims for Operation Blue Star? It happened because we had to neutralise Khalistani terrorists namely Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale who took shelter inside the Golden Temple and was carrying out his terrorist activities from there.

One thing I'll say is that Pakistan was actively funding and helping the Khalistani movement back then. But we can't blame them because we did the same with Mukti Bahini much before that.
    Indian media has over the years tried to deflect operation bluestar to Pakistan. They even believe even today that Pak trains the Khalistani people. Many Sikh's don't look upon Bhindranwale as a terrorist but freedom fighter. You supported the Mukhti and much before then we made sure that India was broken too

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Indian media has over the years tried to deflect operation bluestar to Pakistan. They even believe even today that Pak trains the Khalistani people. Many Sikh's don't look upon Bhindranwale as a terrorist but freedom fighter. You supported the Mukhti and much before then we made sure that India was broken too
    India has never blamed Pakistan for Operation Blue Star. India has accused Pakistan of supporting the Khalistani movement back in the 70's, which is true. And that was in retaliation for India supporting and training th Mukti Bahini much before that.

No, Pakistan did not break India apart. That was British India, not Democratic Republic of India.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has never blamed Pakistan for Operation Blue Star. India has accused Pakistan of supporting the Khalistani movement back in the 70's, which is true. And that was in retaliation for India supporting and training th Mukti Bahini much before that.

No, Pakistan did not break India apart. That was British India, not Democratic Republic of India.
    No no you are wrong! You know Gandhi was on his knee's to Jinnah not to partition India as can be seen in the film "Gandhi" too. We can say that Quaid Jinnah broke British India or stopped India from being one.

India has over the years insisted that had Pak not trained Khalistani freedom fighters then the Indian military would not have had to attack the Golden Temple. I don't know about Pak still supporting the Khalistani separatists but we are doing so the freedom fighters in IoK in more ways then one.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No no you are wrong! You know Gandhi was on his knee's to Jinnah not to partition India as can be seen in the film "Gandhi" too. We can say that Quaid Jinnah broke British India or stopped India from being one.
    I'm not going to challenge your claims because I haven't really head it till date. Anyways, your guys were a part of us till 1947. You wanted a separate country for yourself. It was your right, and you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC
    India has over the years insisted that had Pak not trained Khalistani freedom fighters then the Indian military would not have had to attack the Golden Temple. I don't know about Pak still supporting the Khalistani separatists but we are doing so the freedom fighters in IoK in more ways then one.
    It's true that India has blamed Pakistan for supporting the Khalistani movement in the 70's and early 80's. It's the truth. But from what I know, the media here has never blamed Pakistan for Operation Blue Star. Pakistan has got nothing to do with it. It's was Indira Gandhi's decision.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Pak trained the Khalistani freedom fighters who then holed up in the Golden Temple. To get them out Indian military is forced to attack the shrine leading to bloodshed and great Hindu-Sikh tension that still greatly effects the relationship of these two communities to this day

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to challenge your claims because I haven't really head it till date. Anyways, your guys were a part of us till 1947. You wanted a separate country for yourself. It was your right, and you got it.

It's true that India has blamed Pakistan for supporting the Khalistani movement in the 70's and early 80's. It's the truth. But from what I know, the media here has never blamed Pakistan for Operation Blue Star. Pakistan has got nothing to do with it. It's was Indira Gandhi's decision.
    Well of course Pak fauj did not ransack the Golden temple so in this way can not be held directly responsible for the event. Had Pak however not trained the separatists then the Indian military would not have had to attack it so i think we are in agreement here.

I am glad that you accept Pakistan as a separate country even if the RSS don't.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Well of course Pak fauj did not ransack the Golden temple so in this way can not be held directly responsible for the event. Had Pak however not trained the separatists then the Indian military would not have had to attack it so i think we are in agreement here.

I am glad that you accept Pakistan as a separate country even if the RSS don't.
    I couldn't care 2 hoots about the RSS. We were the same people, who got separated in 1947. I'm not going to disrespect the founding fathers of your country by speaking against them. They were a part of us, they thought it would be better for them to live in a different country, they got it.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Benazir gave a list of Sikh freedom fighters to help india quash the movement.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't care 2 hoots about the RSS. We were the same people, who got separated in 1947. I'm not going to disrespect the founding fathers of your country by speaking against them. They were a part of us, they thought it would be better for them to live in a different country, they got it.
    All humanity is one as taught by Islam if you are going to go that route. We wanted separation where as you did not that is the difference. We can see what is happening in India today that the Quaid Jinnah was right in his judgement.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hitman

Just to add that Pakistanis have nothing in common with South Indian's. We may as well come from different planets.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Pakistani understands Telugu, Tamil and Kannada!. Pakistanis are not the same as these people at all. Back to this thread we can see everyday the religious fighting in India being encouraged by Hindu's fundo's. Now it has become so common to see them being told to ban Muslim businesses. Don't buy food and clothes from Muslim shops. Don't have haircut's from Muslim hairdressers and don't use Muslim transport. When America human rights organisations point it out the Indian media tells them to worry about all the shooting's in America!. When the very same American media criticizes Pak for whatever reason then the same Indian media lap it up as the truth!

The pro Hindutva Indian hypocrite media is a disgrace to their own people which is why they are repeatedly fined for their behaviour by western organisations. Most Indian's despite what is happening in America would crawl on their knee's to live and work there.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In response to OP, I can only laugh at the poster who's claimed that there are no Hindu extremists in India. You don't even have to go beyond PP to find them. The most notable example was an individual of Indian Hindu background and he claimed "Any Pakistani or Kashmiris who die at the hands of India is karma".

We know Karma is a concept of Hinduism. If this isn't Hindu extremism then I don't know what is.

There are more Hindu extremists in India than Muslim extremists in Pakistan and Taliban Afghanistan combined.
    Last edited by topspin; 7th July 2022 at 03:01.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more i see Hindu fundamentalism in India can clearly see why the likes of Bin Qasim, Shah Suri and Abdali gave them repeated spankings and batterings. For the first time ever they have the upper hand over the Muslim's in India since independence. There attitude is simply to pick a fight with them over the smallest of issues. Mughal's may have had many faults yet India still remains majority Hindu shows me their tolerance level was no way near as bad as the Hindu's insist. Hindu's extremists can't get over Mughal rule in India. They feel humiliated and helpless for being dominated by a minority community for centuries. The pipe dream of making everyone a Hindu in India by 2024 is even more absurd.

For every Pak or Kashmiri that is killed by India there will be many more Hindu's who meet the same fate as Saurabh Kalia and Sarbjit Singh.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian's today find it okay to be spanked by General Dyer and Winston Churchill under the British! They are still screaming when likes of Akbar and Shah Jahan did the same under Mughal rule Go figure
    Last edited by PakLFC; 7th July 2022 at 07:02.