Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    So, you seem okay with these things:

- Premarital sex.
    - Promiscuity.
    - Paganism.
    - People doing drugs.
    - Public display of bikini.

What else is missing?
    Premarital sex and Promiscuity is okay if the involved parties are adults and if the sex was consensual. Now are you going to moral police what people do in their bedrooms?

Paganism is nothing wrong. Whether you believe in one God or many Gods, its none of anyone's business.

Stop acting like only Abrahamic religons discourage Drugs. Almost all cultures discourage drugs. Its scientifically proven the ill effects of drugs and alcohol.

Wearing bikini at a pool or beach is the person's choice. Its none of your business. If you cannot watch bikini clad people, close your eyes or avoid beaches and pools.

Goddesses are the manifestation of female power. A female gave birth to you and nurtured you.

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who supports premarital sex and promiscuity is clearly a brainwashed radical liberal. Someone with a normal brain is unlikely to support it.

Regarding drug, Robert is okay with people doing drugs. He wants to decriminalize it.

Any female who wears bikini in public deserves to be bitten by a crab/ant on the backside.
    If adults are having sex with mutual consent, why does it bother you so much? Do you want the government to enter people's bedrooms and private lives?

After going back and forth with you, I feel I am talking to a total brainwashed person. It must be tough for you to live in a liberal country.

Do you support moral police like in Iran?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Anyone who supports premarital sex and promiscuity is clearly a brainwashed radical liberal. Someone with a normal brain is unlikely to support it.

Regarding drug, Robert is okay with people doing drugs. He wants to decriminalize it.

Any female who wears bikini in public deserves to be bitten by a crab/ant on the backside.
    Drugs are a separate issue, and many of us feel differently to @Robert, although I respect his right to his beliefs.

But, since YOU have brought up the issue of criminal behaviour.

In western countries it is perfectly legal for single adults to have sex with whomever they choose.

It is also completely legal and normal for a woman to wear a bikini if she chooses to. My daughter has worn one since puberty because it’s comfortable at the beach, not because she is making herself sexually available to anyone.

You are condemning us for behaving in a perfectly legal and acceptable way, and shame on you for your intolerance, your bigotry and your self-appointment as a moral guardian whom we reject.

And each time you are provided with evidence that the behaviours you condemn are universal in the west, you either cite immigration or religion as a justification for wilfully flouting but also condemning the values of the society in which you choose to live.

You started this thread about patriarchy.
    Last edited by James; 25th September 2022 at 21:28.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I would say >99% of people I have met in my rather long life support premarital sex. It’s nothing to do with brainwashing. It’s normal behaviour. I wouldn’t want to marry a virgin. How would she know what she likes and doesn’t like in bed, and how to please me? It’s a recipe for a disastrous marriage.

No, I said I wanted it taken out of the hands of big crime, and made a medical issue not a justice issue. This would be a societal harm reduction measure.

Think about it. If heroin addicts can afford cheap refined heroin over the counter in the pharmacy, they will not have to steal to raise money for their habit. That would immediately reduce the number of burglaries, and also free up prison space for tougher sentences plus rehabilitation for violent offenders such as murdered and rapists.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Drugs are a separate issue, and many of us feel differently to @Robert, although I respect his right to his beliefs.
    He has misconstrued my views on drugs as those of some sort of caricature hyperlibertarian, and I hope my previous post clarifies my position.

I don’t think he comes across as some sort of moral guardian, just naive, and scared of female sexuality.
    Last edited by James; 25th September 2022 at 21:27.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @sweep_shot undeserving of some of this flak — his views will evolve imo as he gets older, gets married, sees and experiences more, etc.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of virgins in west. Thinking otherwise is being misinformed.

It is not about being virgin. It is about not having premarital sex which is really an animalesque behavior.
    Radical liberals are not forged from the same fires as we are, I mean look at their views in this thread, they do not mind, and support, their daughters, sisters, and wives working in the adult industry.

They do not respect their women but expect other to respect them.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Pal View Post

Do you support moral police like in Iran?
    That's for Iranians to decide. I am not an Iranian.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I could say I would be a better astronaut than Neil Armstrong, or a better musician than Beethoven, based on no experience. But I would not be credible in doing so.

When you have adult daughters you will understand that trying to control their behaviour will result in their doing the exact opposite of what you want. You're there as a safety net, should they get into strife. To catch them when they fall and put them back on their feet.

Both drug providers (cartels, dealers etc.) and drug users need to be punished. You don't legalize something that is harmful. That's a recipe for disaster.
    You propose simple solutions to complex problems.

What you don't seem to understand is that lots of people like to alter their consciousness with substances. They will do it whether substances are legal or not.

Alcohol is legal in the West. Criminalising it meant handing control of it to the mob - which did not result in a reduction in drunkenness, but instead resulted in a massive crime wave - murder, extortion, political corruption. Legalising alcohol again reduced the mob hold on society.

Same with drugs. They will be sold whether legal or not. So if legitimate companies control production and distribution, and the product is taxed, society will get safer from the mob, and have more tax revenue to help any who get addicted.

Same with prostitution. It will continue to happen whether or not it is legal. So legalise it like Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, and Turkey have, and take it out of the hands of big crime, educate the sex workers regarding sexual health, and reduce societal harm.

These policies are eminently sensible and pragmatic. All will benefit society.
    Last edited by James; 25th September 2022 at 21:26.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We can’t allow any further posts that have a personal slant ie “I would be a better parent than you because of x or y”, or on the other hand subtly insulting people’s religious views — this is unacceptable.

Reasoned debate only.

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's for Iranians to decide. I am not an Iranian.
    Would you want it in your country?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you want it in your country?
    Which country? I am a dual citizen (Bangladeshi and Canadian).

In Bangladesh, you can't wear bikini in public. You can be fined.

In Canada, that's for government to decide. I am not in government.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not taking about wearing Bikini in school or work place. I am talking about wearing Bikini at the pool? Do you get arrested for wearing Bikini at the pool in BD?

Would you support a similar law in Canada? I know you don't make the laws, but would you support a candidate who is in favor of moral policing?

Do not avoid the question by answering irrelevant stuff.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you support a similar law in Canada? I know you don't make the laws, but would you support a candidate who is in favor of moral policing?

Do not avoid the question by answering irrelevant stuff.
    Stop asking irrelevant questions then.

I think I have made myself clear that I do not like public display of bikini.

Therefore, if any candidate in Canada bans bikini, I would be happy about it.

I am not taking about wearing Bikini in school or work place. I am talking about wearing Bikini at the pool? Do you get arrested for wearing Bikini at the pool in BD?
    If it is a private pool, I guess you can get away.

Public places, no chance.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Bangladesh must have changed for the worse.

I’ve got photos of my family on Cox’s Bazar beach in late 1988. My 17 year old sister is in a bikini, my mother is in a one-piece and some Dutch backpackers are all in bikinis.

My dad spoke Bengali with various locals - none of them complained. Then again, many of them wore saris exposing their stomachs and hips.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh must have changed for the worse.

I’ve got photos of my family on Cox’s Bazar beach in late 1988. My 17 year old sister is in a bikini, my mother is in a one-piece and some Dutch backpackers are all in bikinis.

My dad spoke Bengali with various locals - none of them complained. Then again, many of them wore saris exposing their stomachs and hips.
    Try doing that in Dhaka. Let me know how it goes.

They probably did it in some deserted area. Also, that was in 1988. It was a period when there were many wannabe boomer liberals (like yourself).

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Junaids

Don't try to say this type of degeneracy is allowed in Muslim-majority Bangladesh. You can't fool me with that type of nonsense.

Keep your degeneracy in where you live. Don't import it to east.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of this over a girl wearing jeans and t-shirt. It is indecent?

Feel sorry for women in Bangladesh. Here I was thinking that Bangladesh is a progressive nation.

I am watching Pak vs Eng and many woman in the crowd are wearing Jeans and shirts. Looks like Pakistan is much better for women than BD.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of this over a girl wearing jeans and t-shirt. It is indecent?

Feel sorry for women in Bangladesh. Here I was thinking that Bangladesh is a progressive nation.

I am watching Pak vs Eng and many woman in the crowd are wearing Jeans and shirts. Looks like Pakistan is much better for women than BD.
    Progress doesn't mean you wear bikini and act like an animal. We have some upper-class and upper-middle class radical liberal females who behave like this; but, they tend to keep it private.

Progress can mean many things. Economic progress, for example. I support economic progress and scientific progress; not this.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progress doesn't mean you wear bikini and act like an animal. We have some upper-class and upper-middle class radical liberal females who behave like this; but, they tend to keep it private.

Progress can mean many things. Economic progress, for example. I support economic progress and scientific progress; not this.
    Wearing a bikini is not acting like an animal.

BD going Afghanistan way. Perhaps they are inspired by the benevolence of Taliban torture.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wearing a bikini is not acting like an animal.

BD going Afghanistan way. Perhaps they are inspired by the benevolence of Taliban torture.
    Bikini is not part of Indian culture too.

Bikini would've been frowned upon in India even 20 years ago. Correct me if I am wrong.

So, rejecting bikini means becoming Taliban? LOL. You are remarkable.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Bikini would've been frowned upon in India even 20 years ago. Correct me if I am wrong.

Indian women, including Bengali Muslims, have worn revealing saris throughout history.

You know as well as I do that they often expose bits of belly and hip.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian women, including Bengali Muslims, have worn revealing saris throughout history.

You know as well as I do that they often expose bits of belly and hip.
    Do not compare a third class clothing like bikini to saree.

Saree isn't perfect but it is better than bikini.

I condemn both but saree is the lesser of the two evils.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    That link is a story of a male being arrested in Bangladesh for sexually harassing two women in sleeveless tops.

The man is the offender who got arrested - not the women.

My uncle was a key student leader in Dacca in 1971 in the fight for independence. And he is clear, as a resident of Kalta Bazar, that people wanted to live in harmony with the Hindus, and objected to the unwanted Islamic fundamentalism of the West Pakistanis.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Try doing that in Dhaka. Let me know how it goes.

They probably did it in some deserted area. Also, that was in 1988. It was a period when there were many wannabe boomer liberals (like yourself).
    Dhaka isn’t a beach resort - Cox’s Bazar is.

If I was a woman I wouldn’t wear a bikini in Dhaka just like I wouldn’t wear trousers or a top with sleeves at the beach.

I’m curious - is the reason you stay in Canada because your traditional attitudes are not widely shared in Bangladesh?

Debut
    Jul 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Radical liberals are not forged from the same fires as we are, I mean look at their views in this thread, they do not mind, and support, their daughters, sisters, and wives working in the adult industry.

They do not respect their women but expect other to respect them.
    Who is supporting those daughters to work in adult industry? What did I miss?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Do not compare a third class clothing like bikini to saree.

Saree isn't perfect but it is better than bikini.

I condemn both but saree is the lesser of the two evils.
    The sari is the national dress of Bangladeshi women.

And it exposes the face, hair, neck, arms and ankles, and often the stomach and hips too.

Are you saying - in a thread about patriarchy - that your religious conviction is such that you condemn your own country’s national dress for women?

So you reject the culture of both your adopted western country and your eastern birthplace?

Debut
    Jul 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    @sweep_shot undeserving of some of this flak — his views will evolve imo as he gets older, gets married, sees and experiences more, etc.
    This is just my opinion. But I think you are incorrect. I have seen people who are now in their 50s and have held on to those views since the 20s. Have actually gone more fanatical as they have gotten older.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sari is the national dress of Bangladeshi women.

And it exposes the face, hair, neck, arms and ankles, and often the stomach and hips too.

Are you saying - in a thread about patriarchy - that your religious conviction is such that you condemn your own country’s national dress for women?

So you reject the culture of both your adopted western country and your eastern birthplace?
    Women in Bangladesh wear sari, salwar, and burqa. All 3. Not just saree.

I condemn saree but not as much as I condemn bikini.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 09:39.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That link is a story of a male being arrested in Bangladesh for sexually harassing two women in sleeveless tops.

The man is the offender who got arrested - not the women.

My uncle was a key student leader in Dacca in 1971 in the fight for independence. And he is clear, as a resident of Kalta Bazar, that people wanted to live in harmony with the Hindus, and objected to the unwanted Islamic fundamentalism of the West Pakistanis.
    The point is not all Bangladeshis may tolerate controversial clothing. The woman was assaulted. There are more stories like this (I just posted one).

Dhaka isn’t a beach resort - Cox’s Bazar is.

If I was a woman I wouldn’t wear a bikini in Dhaka just like I wouldn’t wear trousers or a top with sleeves at the beach.

I’m curious - is the reason you stay in Canada because your traditional attitudes are not widely shared in Bangladesh?
    You can wear track pants and t-shirt on beach. No need for third class bikini.

I stay in Canada because I work here. Also, I am settled here.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Independence war was unnecessary. Could've been avoided.

I want to congratulate and thank Pakistani army for getting rid of many problematic leftists.

What has this have to do with this thread? Topic is patriarchy. Stick to it.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 09:55.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Women in Bangladesh wear sari, salwar, and burqa. All 3. Not just saree.

I condemn saree but not as much as I condemn bikini.
    My dad lived in Dacca from 1940 to 1966. He never saw a single woman in salwarbor burqa. Not one. Those are later cultural imports, not Bengali clothes.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    The point is not all Bangladeshis may tolerate controversial clothing. The woman was assaulted. There are more stories like this (I just posted one).

You can wear track pants and t-shirt on beach. No need for third class bikini..
    The good news is that in Bangladesh the man who assaulted skimpily dressed women is treated as a criminal, and they are not.

I’m not sure how a woman is meant to be comfortable on the sand in track pants and a T shirt, and in the ocean it is a ludicrously pointless drowning risk.

There were similarly repressive conventions against Britain in Victorian Britain. It turned out to be nothing to do with religion - it was all to do with male control and ownership.

In the US a woman still can’t expose her breasts at the beach or even to breastfeed in a public place. That’s one of the things we British laugh at our American cousins for.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    What has this have to do with this thread? Topic is patriarchy. Stick to it.
    The Asian country of your family origins is also the Asian country of my family origins.

And members of my family were prominent in its independence war, and when you ask them why they say because the Bengali people opposed becoming an Islamic Republic practising patriarchy. Bengal had always been much more matriarchal in nature.

So it really fits this thread like a glove. The majority of the country saw their nation changed into a theocratic patriarchy without their support, permission or approval.

And that’s how Pakistan lost half its population.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

What you term “radical liberal” is actually the average Canadian.

I think you should emigrate, as your views are totally antithetical to Canada.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

This is a widespread problem, which happens when any person allows themself to become so immersed in ancient religion that they lose their anchorage in the society in which they belong.

The OP has used incredibly strong language to condemn behaviour in his adopted country of Canada, but he also condemns the national female dress of his ancestral country of Bangladesh.

And everyone who disagrees is dismissed as a “Radical Liberal.”

He is left floundering, angrily judging and condemning those who disagree with him.

It will be very awkward for the poor fellow if he does marry and have kids. He repudiates Canadian values and behaviour, saying he just lives there for work, so his kids would be condemned to be outsiders throughout their childhood.

My family were British expats in what is now Bangladesh, but my aunt married a Bengali and I know a fair bit about why the nation divorced Pakistan - they didn’t want to be an Islamic Republic. The poor OP is marginalised there too.

Belonging is so important in life. And people who become detached from the society in which they live find themselves in a very unfortunate situation.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This is a widespread problem, which happens when any person allows themself to become so immersed in ancient religion that they lose their anchorage in the society in which they belong.

Belonging is so important in life. And people who become detached from the society in which they live find themselves in a very unfortunate situation.
    Yep. @sweep_shot decries the pluralist culture that tolerates and nurtures him, when he is the extremist in its midst.

Like the protagonist of I am Legend by Richard Mathieson. He thinks he is the one normal man fighting the world of vampires, but they have become the norm and so really he is the monster.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dad lived in Dacca from 1940 to 1966. He never saw a single woman in salwarbor burqa. Not one. Those are later cultural imports, not Bengali clothes.
    Well, this is 2022.

Women now wear burqa and salwar too. As a matter of fact, young women mostly wear salwar.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My family were British expats in what is now Bangladesh, but my aunt married a Bengali and I know a fair bit about why the nation divorced Pakistan - they didn’t want to be an Islamic Republic. The poor OP is marginalised there too.

You are the one who is detached from modern day Bangladesh. You give examples from 1988, 1966, and 1942. Hahahaha!

This is year 2022. Most Bangladeshis have moved on from 1971. Many Bangladeshis even married Pakistanis. I have two classmates (Bengali) who have Pakistani spouses.

Your viewpoint is shared by mostly oldie Bengalis; they are irrelevant now.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, having a different opinion means I have to emigrate?

Are you trying to say Amish Canadians are not Canadians? They tend to be very conservative; check what they think about bikini. LOL.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it hilarious that Robert and Junaids (who are not Canadian citizens) tell me (a Canadian citizen) to leave Canada. I mean talk about audacity!

Being in Canada doesn't mean I have to agree with every single thing they do. It is not like I am forcing people to change; I am simply offering my constructive criticism.

After all the discussions, I reiterate that benevolent patriarchy is the best thing for society in the long run.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it is about time I put @Junaids on ignore like Bones did.

I realize discussing with him is a waste of time as he blatantly writes inaccurate and irrelevant information. He has zero idea about modern day Bangladesh and posts examples from 50-60 years ago.

I am all for debating but opposition needs to be in sync with updated information. Otherwise, it becomes farcical.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 16:52.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I find it hilarious that Robert and Junaids (who are not Canadian citizens) tell me (a Canadian citizen) to leave Canada. I mean talk about audacity!

Being in Canada doesn't mean I have to agree with every single thing they do. It is not like I am forcing people to change; I am simply offering my constructive criticism.

After all the discussions, I reiterate that benevolent patriarchy is the best thing for society in the long run.
    Of course you won't leave - liberalism has given you a very pleasant life. Canada tolerates your extremist views.

And this thread has never been about your oxymoronic term.

It is all about you.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you won't leave - liberalism has given you a very pleasant life. Canada tolerates your extremist views.

And this thread has never been about your oxymoronic term.

It is all about you.
    I am not an extremist. Opposing bikini doesn't mean I am an extremist. In that case, Amish and ultraorthodox Jews are extremists too.

You people (including you) derailed this thread. Not me.

Just because you lot want to act like submissive simps doesn't mean all men will be the same.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not an extremist. Opposing bikini doesn't mean I am an extremist. In that case, Amish and ultraorthodox Jews are extremists too.

Just because you lot want to act like submissive simps doesn't mean all men will be the same.
    This thread is proof that Liberalism in all forms is a fascist and racist ideology. If you do not agree with the liberal view then you are branded an extremist, misogynist, racist etc, and worse yet liberals tell you to get out of their Western country if you do not agree.

Liberalism is cloaked Nazism, but only worse.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is proof that Liberalism in all forms is a fascist and racist ideology. If you do not agree with the liberal view then you are branded an extremist, misogynist, racist etc, and worse yet liberals tell you to get out of their Western country if you do not agree.

Liberalism is cloaked Nazism, but only worse.
    Yup.

Nazism actually had some intelligence. Modern day liberalism has zero intelligence.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Because it's only ever been about you. It took us a while to work that out.

Hey, it's not me that is so scared of girls that I need to impose rules on them to feel safe from their sexuality.

Women don't want men like that. They like me - they see a big, kind, good-looking chap who is respectful, with emotional strength and financial stability.

What do you think they see when they look at you?
    Last edited by Robert; 26th September 2022 at 17:35.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, it's not me that is so scared of girls that I need to impose rules on them to feel safe from their sexuality.
    It is nothing like that at all. We are going in circles. Can you not prolong this thread with unnecessary nonsense?
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 17:41.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it's only ever been about you. It took us a while to work that out.
    I have stopped taking you seriously when you said 9/11 wasn't an inside job. You lost credibility further when you said BBC was free from bias.

So, you "working" things out doesn't mean much.

Women don't want men like that. They like me - they see a big, kind, good-looking chap who is respectful, with emotional strength and financial stability.

What do you think they see when they look at you?
    Financial stability is not an issue for me either. My household pays more in tax than what many bikini Canadians earn in one year. Regarding emotional strength, I think it is better than yours.

I do not care what women see in me. I want a practicing hijabi Muslimah or a practicing Christian woman who doesn't believe in trinity; other girls do not attract me.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 18:11.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Yes, they are extremist lunatic fringe minority offshoots of their religions.

They are as mad as a box of frogs, and 99% of Christians and Jews are horrified by their beliefs and their behaviour.

The current (moderate, you would say liberal) Israeli government in part came to power because of public disgust at the behaviour of Ultra-Orthodox Jews.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I laughed so hard when @Junaids called me marginalized in Bangladesh.

For the record, I am a Muslim. In Bangladesh, 91% are Muslims. I am part of the majority.

Junaids claims to be a Christian. His kind represents 0.30% of the entire country.

All of his views come from whatever his dad experienced 40-50 years ago. News flash; this is year 2022.

Either way, I do not take Junaids seriously. He has a track record of making up facts.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 20:20.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bikini and Jeans are not part of Indian culture. But there is no rule and law that states that women cannot wear them.

Rejecting Bikini does not make you Taliban. But enforcing strict dress code and arresting/beating up women for not covering up will make you Taliban. Sad that you do not understand the difference.

I am not advocating for any dress code. Let the women decide what they want to wear. If she is comfortable walking with Jeans and shirt, nobody should stop her. Arresting and beating for wearing Jeans and shirt is Taliban style. You know it too. But you are being too arrogant to accept it.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

I have stopped taking you seriously when you said 9/11 wasn't an inside job. You lost credibility further when you said BBC was free from bias.

So, you "working" things out doesn't mean much.

Financial stability is not an issue for me either. My household pays more in tax than what many bikini Canadians earn in one year. Regarding emotional strength, I think it is better than yours.

I do not care what women see in me. I want a practicing hijabi Muslimah or a practicing Christian woman who doesn't believe in trinity; other girls do not attract me.
    I don’t think you have understood @Robert’s point.

I hope you find a lovely traditional Muslim lady but that you listen to her and develop as a person.

That’s important, because at the moment it is difficult to see what attributes you bring to a potential marriage, even with a traditional lady.

This thread has been all about you claiming your right to control your future wife and daughters.

I’m guessing that that future wife wants a husband who is not just devoutly Islamic but also kind, loving, supportive, considerate, handsome, charming, charismatic, witty and liked by both Muslim immigrants and mainstream Canadians.

She is already condemned to having to accept unskilled sexual technique, but you are also very quick to condemn people who don’t share your values. You’re in a minority of 1-2% in your country of origin because you have repeatedly thanked the people who raped and murdered your compatriots, saying they deserved it for being too leftist.

What do you think your future wife and kids will like in you? All of us have to work hard to keep our wives sexually attracted to us, by working on our looks, making ourselves easy to love and by being kind and considerate.

Being devout and wealthy won’t make a woman feel desire for you.

You are big on your rights to control women. But you talk very little about how you make yourself loveable.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liberalism is intent on controlling peoples thoughts. They are the thought police, and ae hell bent on controlling our thoughts, let alone women!

I know which is worse, Liberalism must be destroyed!

Debut
    Jul 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sweepshot@.
    The truth is that you're afraid to confront the possibility that your worldview is fallible, so you hide from introspection by dismissing conflicting opinions as hateful rather than engage with them and risk coming face to face with the inadequacies of your perception

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liberalism is intent on controlling peoples thoughts. They are the thought police, and ae hell bent on controlling our thoughts, let alone women!

I know which is worse, Liberalism must be destroyed!
    Exactly.

They can't respect other cultures and other opinions. Everything has to be according to their defective leftist agendas.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Exactly.

They can't respect other cultures and other opinions. Everything has to be according to their defective leftist agendas.
    If it were up to liberals, they would send you to prison for even disagreeing with them.

As I said the liberal views in this thread predominately stem from emotional insecurity where opinions are seeking closure and justification of personal experiences.

No man worth his salt would let his mother, sister, wife, daughter take pleasure in parading them as sexual objects whilst taking pride in working in the adult industry - it is just unreal, and frankly such men are not men, but evil - these are the men who give patriarchy a bad name!

Debut
    Jul 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think anyone here has said they want their child to work in adult industry. You are making things up.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Champ_Pal

This is for you.

'It's just wrong': Protesters react to Oakville transgender teacher's "inappropriate" dress

“It’s just wrong. It’s gone too far. Students have a dress code to abide by. Why should the teachers not?”

Amid the deafening honking horns, the right-wing voice barking into the loudspeaker, the blaring music and a small group of Peoples’ Party of Canada followers, there stood some parents who simply wanted to say that what was going on inside the high school was inappropriate.

That the Oakville Trafalgar High School (OTHS) transgender tech teacher who has been dressing in overtly sexual clothing, a tight form-fitting sweater outlining gigantic prosthetic breasts, should not be allowed to do so.

They didn’t have signs, they emphasized they are not homophobic, they are not against the transgender community, but allowing this teacher to continue to dress in this manner in a classroom is wrong.

In a statement released last week, Halton District School Board (HDSB) director of education Curtis Ennis said the board recognizes the rights of students, staff, parents/guardians and community members to equitable treatment without discrimination based upon gender identity and gender expression.

“I have no problem with transgender (people) but there’s a limit on how far you can go. Kids don’t need to see this,” said Liza Cowell, who joined the protesters gathered outside the Devon Road school Friday (Sept. 23) afternoon.

“Students who dressed like that wouldn’t be allowed in (school), and they’d probably get booted out of school. It’s gone too far, way too far. I don’t have a problem if they want to transition, but not this way, not at a school. I am not a parent, but this is not the world I want to see my great nieces and nephews grow up in.”

Said one HDSB mom, holding the hand of her young son, “This has gone too far, and we’re just standing up for our kids. I’m about to take my kids out of school."

School announcements have been “vague” about the issue which has placed OTHS in the global spotlight, addressing the media attention directed at the school, but not mentioning the teacher by name, said a Gr. 12 OTHS student who is in the tech class, but did not want to give his name.

“I was a little surprised,” said the young man about seeing his teacher dressed in shorts and prosthetic breasts for the first time.

“All this media attention, it shouldn’t be happening. The school should have set (dress code) guidelines.”

Many students are shocked by the teacher’s appearance and “a little weirded out,” he said.

As the students let out for the afternoon, some chose to mix with the protesters and roared in agreement with the voice behind the loudspeaker.

“I thought teachers were supposed to set the example for the students, not the other way around,” said an OTHS student by the name of Tony as he grabbed the mic.

It’s unbelievable that parents have to even protest, said Jana, who would only give her first name.

“This is not against the LGBTQ community. We are here because this is completely disgusting. This has nothing to do with inclusiveness. It has nothing to do with gender rights. This is just common sense. How is it that the school board is protecting things like this? How come they are not against? We all as parents ... know it’s wrong.”

At a meeting of the board Sept. 21, trustees requested the director return to the board before the end of November with a report addressing “the various considerations regarding dress codes.”
    Source: https://www.thestar.com/local-burlin...ate-dress.html.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 20:52.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were up to liberals, they would send you to prison for even disagreeing with them.

As I said the liberal views in this thread predominately stem from emotional insecurity where opinions are seeking closure and justification of personal experiences.

No man worth his salt would let his mother, sister, wife, daughter take pleasure in parading them as sexual objects whilst taking pride in working in the adult industry - it is just unreal, and frankly such men are not men, but evil - these are the men who give patriarchy a bad name!
    Indeed.

Some of the posters here seem to suggest everyone in west should be a radical liberal. They do not have respect for groups like Muslims, Amish, ultraorthodox Jews, and even regular conservatives.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indeed.

Some of the posters here seem to suggest everyone in west should be a radical liberal. They do not have respect for groups like Muslims, Amish, ultraorthodox Jews, and even regular conservatives.
    Because Radical Liberals are mostly confused atheists, and Atheism has no morality, hence everything is permitted in radical liberalism.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Another extreme fringe view.

I believe in things for which there is actual evidence.

I suggest you stop thinking about what you want from a woman, and more about what you can give to make her happy.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Indeed.

A strawman. Thread is not about Muslims, Amish, ultraorthodox Jews, and even regular conservatives.

Thread is about you.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A strawman. Thread is not about Muslims, Amish, ultraorthodox Jews, and even regular conservatives.

Thread is about you.
    Usual deflection.

Radical liberalism has impacted Robert's retired brain.

I suggest you stop thinking about what you want from a woman, and more about what you can give to make her happy.
    Why though? Do you want to be like a slave to a woman? Where is the manliness?
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 21:22.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because Radical Liberals are mostly confused atheists, and Atheism has no morality, hence everything is permitted in radical liberalism.
    Atheism is the cornerstone of radical liberalism. I agree.

When you believe in no God, all sorts of catastrophe can happen.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jul 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You say things with no proof. By all accounts secular countries are far better than theocratic states in every single aspect. We have proof. Proof has been provided. But you keep living in lalala land.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Indeed, and history is littered with such examples.

This thread isn't about you, the radical liberals are trying to make it about you because you have flummoxed their ridiculous and satanic ideology, and as ever liberalism only exists by blaming others, even their own women.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, and history is littered with such examples.

This thread isn't about you, the radical liberals are trying to make it about you because you have flummoxed their ridiculous and satanic ideology, and as ever liberalism only exists by blaming others, even their own women.
    The fact this thread reached close to 1200 posts shows how triggered leftists can get.

They do not know how to agree to disagree. They want everyone to follow their abnormal way.

All I said was I dislike bikini and because of that I was told to leave Canada by people who are not even Canadians. LMAO.

I wonder if they would ask Amish to leave Canada too.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Usual deflection.

Radical liberalism has impacted Robert's retired brain.
    The thread has from post #1 been about your lack of understanding of women.

When you have a relationship you will learn that Western women do not want a man they can dominate. They want a man, not a boy.
    They want - love; sex; commitment; financial security; emotional strength - by which I mean a man who neither seeks to dominate, or to be dominated - but who will stand his ground and can cope in difficult circumstances; one who will be a kind protector to the children she may have by him.

Eh @Junaids?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Do we have to spell it out to you? I’m embarrassed to have to write this.

There have been some misogynistic posts in this thread about it being a woman’s duty to let her husband have sex with her.

That still leaves two challenges for you. You have to be loving and charming enough to her and nice-enough smelling for her to be relaxed enough for you to enter her.

And then you need to be handsome enough, sexy enough and sexually skilled enough (especially if you have subcontinental-sized genitals) for her to get aroused enough for sex to be lubricated and pleasant.

Manliness ain’t going to get you anything. Nor is your religious piety, nor is your money.

You think too much about what a woman needs to surrender to you, and not enough about what you need to do to make yourself attractive and desirable to her.

Do you go to the gym? Do you have an attractive haircut? If you have a beard, is it well groomed? Is your oral odour ok? Do you dress elegantly? If you are saving yourself sexually, do you at least know how to do foreplay? Are you going to surprise your wife with flowers and gifts?

There are a lot more boxes to tick than “I’m religious and I earn a lot.”

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you have a relationship you will learn that Western women do not want a man they can dominate. They want a man, not a boy.
    They want - love; sex; commitment; financial security; emotional strength - by which I mean a man who neither seeks to dominate, or to be dominated - but who will stand his ground and can cope in difficult circumstances; one who will be a kind protector to the children she may have by him.

Eh @Junaids?
    This thread was never about west though. This is something you are not getting.

This thread is also applicable to Africa, for example. I made it as a general thread.

You are the one (due to your bias) who is not understanding benevolent patriarchy. You seem too focused on women's rights. This is not a women's rights thread.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Eh @Junaids?
    On PakPassion I’m acutely aware of the differences between most of us, but I generally think “well he is a nice man.”

Whereas this OP sounds like the man you dread your daughter bringing home. He is not reflective at all in terms of what he can give his wife and family. There’s a lot about taking and an awful lot about how he will force them to follow his “wisdom”.

If he lived in Bangladesh I’d just feel sorry for a woman who would be miserable and unfulfilled. But in Canada I suspect that it’s just a matter of time before his future wife meets someone who loves her for who she is.

The OP couldn’t list any features he wanted in his future wife apart from wearing a hijab and being Muslim. I hope for him that her standards are as low as his are.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The fact this thread reached close to 1200 posts shows how triggered leftists can get.

They do not know how to agree to disagree. They want everyone to follow their abnormal way.

All I said was I dislike bikini and because of that I was told to leave Canada by people who are not even Canadians. LMAO.

I wonder if they would ask Amish to leave Canada too.
    Yup, once triggered they try the reverse psychology card. Typical radical liberal playbook as seen the West. Liberals are the sorest losers I have every witnessed.

Liberals should leave their respective countries if they do not even live to the values of liberalism and that is acceptance of alternate view; hypocrites too.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, once triggered they try the reverse psychology card. Typical radical liberal playbook as seen the West. Liberals are the sorest losers I have every witnessed.

Liberals should leave their respective countries if they do not even live to the values of liberalism and that is acceptance of alternate view; hypocrites too.
    By their logic, those Iranian women should leave Iran because they are not agreeing with Iranian government.

Hypocrisy indeed.

Modern day leftist logic: Agree with me or else you are a bigot, sexist etc.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    You seem too focused on women's rights. This is not a women's rights thread.
    To be precise, this thread is about destroying the lives of women by depriving them of their rights.

While telling yourself that you know best.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have come a long way.

Just to reiterate and just to be back to the topic, here are my positions regarding benevolent patriarchy:

- In a benevolent patriarchy, women aren't automatically oppressed. If woman is oppressed, it is the fault of that specific patriarch. Not the patriarchy itself.

- In a benevolent patriarchy, a woman can succeed. If you check history (early 20th century, for example), many women succeeded from patriarchic systems. It shows that a woman can succeed thanks to hard work and good work ethic. Blaming patriarchy is simply intellectual laziness.

- A father has a complete right to advise his daughter what to do and what to wear. A big brother also has a right to do that. That's how it is in most cultures.

- No gender should have unlimited freedom. We should have checks and balances. We are not like goats, horses, donkeys, Pokemons etc.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 22:23.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Jul 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have come a long way.

Just to reiterate and just to be back to the topic, here are my positions regarding benevolent patriarchy:

- In a benevolent patriarchy, women aren't automatically oppressed. If woman is oppressed, it is the fault of that specific patriarch. Not the patriarchy itself.

- In a benevolent patriarchy, a woman can succeed. If you check history (early 20th century, for example), many women succeeded from patriarchic systems. It shows that a woman can succeed thanks to hard work and good work ethic. Blaming patriarchy is simply intellectual laziness.

- A father has a complete right to advise his daughter what to do and what to wear. A big brother also has a right to do that. That's how it is in most cultures.

- No gender should have unlimited freedom. We should have checks and balances. We are not like goats, horses, donkeys, Pokemons etc.
    Dude you colabore women in bikinis as animals, you compare women who don’t wear the hijab properly as animals. You have a low opinion of women. Stop deluding yourself. We all all read your posts and know where you stand.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SalimBhai View Post
    Dude you colabore women in bikinis as animals, you compare women who don’t wear the hijab properly as animals. You have a low opinion of women. Stop deluding yourself. We all all read your posts and know where you stand.
    When did this happen? I never wrote this (bolded part).

I didn't call bikini-wearing women animals. Another false accusation.

I respect women. I have many female friends. Most of them like me.

I only have low opinion on radical liberalism.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 26th September 2022 at 22:42.

Bangladeshi Guy

Debut
    Mar 2022
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did this happen? I never wrote this (bolded part).

I didn't call bikini-wearing women animals. Another false accusation.

I respect women. I have many female friends. Most of them like me.

I have low opinion on radical liberalism and radical liberal women.
    You clearly said Women in Bikinis act like Animals

This was your post 1140. Now own up your comment.

"Progress doesn't mean you wear bikini and act like an animal. We have some upper-class and upper-middle class radical liberal females who behave like this; but, they tend to keep it private. "