Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

My Dilemma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Impala_KaifTamasha View Post
    ^ have u seen the girl since?

Nope only her fb profile once in a blue moon or her posts on mutual friends posts/timeline. Why do u think I made the choice/decision I did back then? I knew I would never see her again.

Am in a different landscape, culture now. Seeing so many chicks at Uni excites me while at the same time bringing back this haunting episode and fears it could occur again. Am already seeing the difference in terms of attitude of the girls over here ie Desi, foreign and girls back home.

Have had so many random conversations with the cutest of chicks, had a 1 hour unplanned conversation with a complete stranger at Tim Hortons who was not bad looking by any means and actually made me comfortable, allowed me to be myself even though I was shy, nervous early on.

No way in hell would this happen in Pakistan most of the times (increasing my anger at the way things are back home, the attitude of most girls in general back home).

Once my exams is over I'll get out more over here.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Savak; 23rd May 2012 at 05:57.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, seems like many dudes here were/are having trouble in romance

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Thought i would never ever reach this stage where the pain would finally be non existent. I guess i was too immature, too over protected from the harsh realities of life. I was mashallah very very blessed to have been born in an upper middle class family where i had a vast majority of my basic needs met in life without having to struggle for it.

Coming to Canada, starting a fresh in a brand new country. Having to get out of my comfort zone, doing things i took for granted. That feeling of unemployability after getting an insight into the competitive recruiting/networking sessions of the big 4 really opened my eyes as to how trivial these girl issues can be compared to other important things in life.

That experience after the networking session really opened my eyes and made me question how long could i keep depending on others to bail me out, help me with my own weaknesses, is it fair to ask others for help in finding a dream job i want? If not then how can it be fair in asking and demanding others to help me in getting a girl i like/want.

And then i thought maybe i am being punished for being angry, upset and holding grudges against people. I hold no more grudges, anger, resentment against anyone anymore and its refreshing, relaxing to wake up with no one to hate. this includes Misbah as well.

Anyways, its just unbelievable to wake up now for the past few days where i no longer think about her anymore, no longer miss her, deleted all her photos from my pc. Also after seeing my mamu's divorce after 18 years of an unhappy, emotionally abusive marriage, it just struck me how important it is to have a good wife and someone who is a good fit.

And whats the point of going after girls if u dont have a good job, career. Have left lifting weights now, the motivation has dissipated big time now that the pain has also gone. Cant waste time training when i need to be focused on my studies for the strenuous CA process here.

Bottomline, dont do, react, behave like i did. The whole nightmare lasted 3 years exactly and i thank god its over, finished for me. I thought i would be cursed, stung for life by this whole episode. Sometimes takes one crisis to get over a previous one.
    Last edited by Savak; 26th September 2012 at 09:18.

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Venue
    South East
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on you Savak

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Savak so happy for you man. You, sir, are an inspiration.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazinator1313 View Post
    Savak so happy for you man. You, sir, are an inspiration.
    Not too sure if that is the case. Not very proud about the ride i have gone through in the last 3 years. I wish i had handled the whole thing better, i wish i could go back in time to change my reaction to the whole thing, to be more insanely focused on my studies and relationships with others which all suffered due to the fact i was depressed, thinking about about this thing which turned out to be a small minute non event compared to the real life challenges one encounters later on in life.

But i cant do that now. It was something i had to go through. Thats how people learn i guess.

Debut
    Apr 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These tips I have posted in some other website. Hope this helps u guys....

1. If u want to get gfs from the age of 15-20, then u should try to impress them with your looks, even if u don't look good, u should look manly(testosterone helps).
    2. Girls above 20 start to mature and they think about money and guarantee for their future. So try to show off with your wealth if u trying to impress a girl who is above 20(good looks are added advantage)
    3.If a girl is close to your age dont hesitate to call her name, don't use thum, use thu, and don't respect her if u r alone with that girl.
    4.Do respect her in front of strangers and the friends u r not close with.
    5. Arrogant and funny is another great way of impressing girls, For example if a girl asks for a pen from u, look and smile at her and say, no, not to u(i hope u guys understand what i am trying to say when i say pen)
    6. Be confident, Even if she scolds u, keep looking at her, keep ur chin up.
    7. If u r in a relationship, u should be in control of the relationship.
    8. Be manly, Don't act too sweet to her, Girls want their man to dominate her secretly. Remember u r the superior sex. U should be ready to scold her if she makes any mistake.
    9. Don't be a nerd, girls hate nerds.
    10. Be who u r. Don't try to act too desperately when u r trying to impress her. Give her some time and don't give an impression that u r too desperate.

I have applied these basic rules in my college and in my office. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singham View Post

1. If u want to get gfs from the age of 15-20, then u should try to impress them with your looks, even if u don't look good, u should look manly(testosterone helps).
    2. Girls above 20 start to mature and they think about money and guarantee for their future. So try to show off with your wealth if u trying to impress a girl who is above 20(good looks are added advantage)
    3.If a girl is close to your age dont hesitate to call her name, don't use thum, use thu, and don't respect her if u r alone with that girl.
    5. Arrogant and funny is another great way of impressing girls, For example if a girl asks for a pen from u, look and smile at her and say, no, not to u(i hope u guys understand what i am trying to say when i say pen)
    8. Be manly, Don't act too sweet to her, Girls want their man to dominate her secretly. Remember u r the superior sex. U should be ready to scold her if she makes any mistake.
    10. Be who u r. Don't try to act too desperately when u r trying to impress her. Give her some time and don't give an impression that u r too desperate.

I have applied these basic rules in my college and in my office. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

A person can tweek 1 or 2 small things, but if getting any girl involves changing your entire natural persona, personality then its just extremely pointless and even if u score in the moment, it will not work in the long run.

I have been in Canada for almost 5-6 months now. Even shy guys can have experiences with girls here they have never ever had before in their lives and can never ever have if they live in a conservative culture. But it still doesn't make anyone happy or comfortable in their skin because everyone is longing for a true genuine trusting relationship.

Plus having seen my mamu's divorce after 18 years of marriage, it is so important to have the right wife, the right person as a life partner because having a whacko bitchy ungrateful unsupportive wife will lead for further depression, lonliness and can have terrible consequences for your life.

Hence my request to people tho its easier said than done because everyone must learn through his own experiences not to get carried away by that moment of initial attraction, lust, decision looking right at the time etc. Don't rush into things and take your time to get to know the other person, no time frame involved but try to bring the other person to a more natural state where she is no longer putting her best impression act and shows her true colours.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalSami View Post
    i've noticed that every dilemma here involves A WOMEN
    Only you would have dilemmas with men.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Vancouver
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined - Nas

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singham View Post

Should I hang around schools with sweets but this could get me into trouble with the feds?

Iphone 5 will get me a rishta?

So when alone I should show no respect by calling her silly names like chubby cheeks?

In front of her friends I should shut up and wait till I am asked to speak?

If then she borrows a pen from some other bloke, do I then offer my pencil case?

But I'm fat and have have multiple chins, it could be difficult.

Making her cook instead of spending money on a dinner night out?

Do I pull out my cricket bat and threaten her if her cooking isn't up to scratch?

Throw away my geeky glasses and buy contact lenses along with anabolic steroids?

Should I delete her phone number, email address and stop staring at her whenever I see her?

I need more information please, this is a question of the love of my life, please respond.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread .

Although I have always helped countless people in my life with this phenomena . My most recent run-in with " love " landed me a 2 month probation with a psychiatrist and while I still get the odd " Crazy " moments ... * meh * love is too tough for myself .. >_> .

BTW Nice points Singhams , seems you did your homework as many love manuals advise the same . KKWC , don't tease him Yr

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the type never to get into dilemmas! lol but I find myself in one right now...and it sucks!

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazinator1313 View Post
    I was the type never to get into dilemmas! lol but I find myself in one right now...and it sucks!
    Dilemmas are a part of life . The better we understand them the easily we handle them .

Of course nothing is accomplished without will-power . I hope you overcome it , but if it becomes difficult do not worry as help is always available .

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassixpakistani View Post
    Dilemmas are a part of life . The better we understand them the easily we handle them .

Of course nothing is accomplished without will-power . I hope you overcome it , but if it becomes difficult do not worry as help is always available .
    Thank you and Yea you are right...I remember reading this thread wayyy back and I was just like, Thank God nothing like this has happened to me! But now, well the tables have turned! Dilemmas, dilemmas....Wish I was

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Not too sure if that is the case. Not very proud about the ride i have gone through in the last 3 years. I wish i had handled the whole thing better, i wish i could go back in time to change my reaction to the whole thing, to be more insanely focused on my studies and relationships with others which all suffered due to the fact i was depressed, thinking about about this thing which turned out to be a small minute non event compared to the real life challenges one encounters later on in life.

But i cant do that now. It was something i had to go through. Thats how people learn i guess.
    It's great how you overcame it though man! Good for you! It takes a lot to do that and you have done it! For that, I salute you!

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalSami View Post
    i've noticed that every dilemma here involves A WOMEN
    Here's another.

I became facebook friends with a girl who lives in the neighbourhood around 1.5 years ago. The girl is married (with children) to some un-educated bloke from Pakistan who can't read, write, drive etc. One day she messaged me to which I replied something along the lines of how's the family?.....She replied telling me her husband often beats her(which made me feel sorry for her) and she is having an affair with some other British Pakistani bloke. I was a bit clueless as to what advice to offer if any so didn't really apart from telling her it's her life. She continued to message me every few days or so. After about a year I became bored of reading her personal problems and told her I don't really want to continue communicating with her but she wouldn't take no for an answer, telling me she's my friend for life, probably because I didn't make any excuse apart from I'm staying away from facebook.

The dilemma is how the heck do I get rid of her without hurting her feelings?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That's a tough one. You should report for domestic abuse if she is telling the truth.

And then cut ties.

Quote Originally Posted by La Haine movie
    Jusqu'ici tout va bien. L'important n’est pas la chute, c’est l’atterrissage.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1060 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar View Post
    go upto her and say: yo rassmalai, how about you and I get together and make some rasgullay?

guaranteed success. in 3 years time, you and the Mrs will have 4 little avengers running around the place.

however, you might want to practice the line before you try it on the eventual target. so, go to your local Cantt area and say it to all college-going girls there. and like I said, guaranteed success - you just can't go wrong with this plan.

Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Here's another.

I became facebook friends with a girl who lives in the neighbourhood around 1.5 years ago. The girl is married (with children) to some un-educated bloke from Pakistan who can't read, write, drive etc. One day she messaged me to which I replied something along the lines of how's the family?.....She replied telling me her husband often beats her(which made me feel sorry for her) and she is having an affair with some other British Pakistani bloke. I was a bit clueless as to what advice to offer if any so didn't really apart from telling her it's her life. She continued to message me every few days or so. After about a year I became bored of reading her personal problems and told her I don't really want to continue communicating with her but she wouldn't take no for an answer, telling me she's my friend for life, probably because I didn't make any excuse apart from I'm staying away from facebook.

Introduce her to another friend who WILL listen to her problems - i.e. Me (*Only if she is good-looking though)

Whenever Nawaz wins, he divides PMLN equally. He keeps PM for himself and gives L N to the people.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do something about the domestic abuse tho...

3 kinds of people; some make things happen, some watch it happen and others who say what happened?

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Here's another.

Report the domestic abuse, like you should have done the moment she told you.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    DEVILs BASEMENT
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @KKWC, forward her to GentleMan

ok seriously, ask her if the husband knew of her affair, and that's why he abused her???
    ask her, what does she want NOW???

then act accordingly

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When i am angry with myself(mainly bcoz of the failure to complete a particular task in a given time),i moves into a self destructive mode.Don't know how to solve this problem.

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My Dilemma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaayal View Post
    When i am angry with myself(mainly bcoz of the failure to complete a particular task in a given time),i moves into a self destructive mode.Don't know how to solve this problem.
    Anger Management classes?

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dûr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    blow yourself, problem solved

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I meant destructive in a way that it stops me from doing my work and also i do other unnecessary things instead of what i should actually do.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant destructive in a way that it stops me from doing my work and also i do other unnecessary things instead of what i should actually do.
    Call our brother Dhoni183 for tips

He is a youngsta beauty. You heard it in your ear

The Underdogs

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably one of the most epic threads on PP.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Hi, I did'nt think I would ever post in this thread as I don't believe in the love at first sight crap but damn did I fall in it.

I see this girl on my commute everyday and I really fancy her and I think she fancies me too.

A quick background on myself: I'm 26 and have never been in love before, I love girls but always find it hard to make that first step and I don't really trust my feelings as I am a bit shy at first but take my time to open up my feelings as I am very sensitive when it comes to matters of the heart and have trouble expressing my feelings. Whenever I do try to express my feelings it comes across as very weird and awkward even though it is far from it.

So I saw this girl on my commute and we catch the same train and same bus everyday. First time I saw her I could see a future with her. I hate people who believe in short-term flings and definitely want something longer with this girl. She is British though and whilst I have no problem with that, infact I would prefer that but then I think about our conservative society where it is a problem even if you have a gf let alone a foreign one.

My past experiences have been really bad as almost all the girls I like are either married/engaged or in a relationship so it does'nt make sense to pursue those interests any further. My main concern is that I don't know how to approach her as of my initial shyness and I hate that moment when you are with a girl and are struggling to come up with topics to talk about. I clearly like this girl appearance wise but I like girls with a nice personality even more and for that I would have to approach her with a FEELING that she likes me and not knowing whether she is in a relationship or not.

I know this might be a first for some guys on here and you might find it funny but I would appreciate some positive feedback.

Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    Hi, I did'nt think I would ever post in this thread as I don't believe in the love at first sight crap but damn did I fall in it.

I see this girl on my commute everyday and I really fancy her and I think she fancies me too.

A quick background on myself: I'm 26 and have never been in love before, I love girls but always find it hard to make that first step and I don't really trust my feelings as I am a bit shy at first but take my time to open up my feelings as I am very sensitive when it comes to matters of the heart and have trouble expressing my feelings. Whenever I do try to express my feelings it comes across as very weird and awkward even though it is far from it.

So I saw this girl on my commute and we catch the same train and same bus everyday. First time I saw her I could see a future with her. I hate people who believe in short-term flings and definitely want something longer with this girl. She is British though and whilst I have no problem with that, infact I would prefer that but then I think about our conservative society where it is a problem even if you have a gf let alone a foreign one.

My past experiences have been really bad as almost all the girls I like are either married/engaged or in a relationship so it does'nt make sense to pursue those interests any further. My main concern is that I don't know how to approach her as of my initial shyness and I hate that moment when you are with a girl and are struggling to come up with topics to talk about. I clearly like this girl appearance wise but I like girls with a nice personality even more and for that I would have to approach her with a FEELING that she likes me and not knowing whether she is in a relationship or not.

I know this might be a first for some guys on here and you might find it funny but I would appreciate some positive feedback.
    Just start talking with her say Hello and may be ask where are you going......if luck is with you it will kick start the proceedings

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    when u say she is british do you mean shes white n ur not?

If pakistan cricket is to move forward they need to stop going back

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My Dilemma!!!

Lol your post has reminded me of this song video

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who are still giving tips to OP, you guys do realize that this thread is 7 years old ?

Debut
    Jun 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahaha this is some thread man.

Being unemployed and having ample time on my hands, I read through my various posts in this thread and relived, in my mind, different stages of my life.

In my late teens/early 20's, I was such a carefree person living in a candy shop called NYC & attending college. All that mattered at that point was having a good time.

Then I remember posting in this thread when I in a serious relationship with a girl from the Midwest and seriously thought she was the one. Until she moved away for an internship and I became involved with another girl I really liked while trying to work on a long distance with the former one. Thought in due time, I'd figure out who I loved more and who was a better choice for me. I had to go to Pakistan for a couple of months as my father was experiencing health issues. One of the relationships faded away during this time and the other time didn't last either though we did have a few good month together.

And I was really heartbroken. Not over one but two relationships. What's worse than a break up ? Two Break Ups. That was a difficult time but I made sure to have all the fun I could and in my mind, I had a good excuse to. I remember that semester I just took online courses, as I knew I wouldn't be able to deal with some intense courses. I even spent a few weeks in Las Vegas, until money ran out. It was important though. I needed to get quite a few things out of my system and by the end of that semester, I was back to being normal.

In due time, I met my current girlfriend. The future is uncertain and that's one reason I haven't fully committed to her besides a few prevailing cultural differences. However if there is ever going to be a one, this one is it.
    Last edited by Shoaib Akhtar's Fan; 17th April 2014 at 06:41.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    when u say she is british do you mean shes white n ur not?
    Yes, I did'nt see her yesterday so the journey home was a bit of a bore.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where abouts in London does this love commute story take place

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    On the Overground, she's not the msot prettiest girl but when she is sleeping she looks almost angelic.
    Last edited by Punisher; 17th April 2014 at 17:16.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punisher .. I have much respect for you as a quality poster but this is coming across as borderline-stalkerish lol. You see her everyday and have not spoken to her but can see a future with her? You watch her sleeping? If you want something 'longer' with this girl the first step (generally) is to TALK TO THE PERSON.

He is fundamentally aware of his aura within the team. His exhilaration infects them.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Re: My Dilemma!!!

On the Overground, she's not the msot prettiest girl but when she is sleeping she looks almost angelic.

Punisher is my type of guy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by La Haine movie
    Jusqu'ici tout va bien. L'important n’est pas la chute, c’est l’atterrissage.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid I'm no help to you on this matter.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Punisher .. I have much respect for you as a quality poster but this is coming across as borderline-stalkerish lol. You see her everyday and have not spoken to her but can see a future with her? You watch her sleeping? If you want something 'longer' with this girl the first step (generally) is to TALK TO THE PERSON.
    Lol I don't mean it like that plus I've caught her sometimes staring at me as I'm getting a nap and as I open my eyes she averts her eyes. I think she's the shy kind but so am I initially. Okay I shouldn't have shared that seeing the future part but it was my emotions speaking and I'm not an emotional person at all.

Sent a Rush Hour Crush today lets see if it gets printed tomorrow ;) lol. All building up to it slowly and gradually.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I have to spoken to a relationship expert and a PUA, one of the common things i was able to deduce from them especially with regards to my situation was that I was not actually missing or striving to get the girl but more desperate to find an urgent way to restore my damaged self esteem, ego and hence I am always asking thinking about the question why me, why didnt it work with me e.t.c. e.t.c. but the problem is there is nothing inside you that can answer the question for me and obviously outsiders even with their best intentions cant really answer that question.

I was 25 then, i am 30 now and i have been around a lot of chicks in Canada but i sometimes feel like i can never feel the same passion for anyone again, i have now resigned myself to the inevitable arranged marriage ending in 1-2 years.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh my god, this is the most saddest thread on PP. Feel sorry for bros and sis's who went through harsh times. I hope you all are in peace now.