Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    93 000

Congratulations!

You are like the Alastair Cook of PakPassion.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Congratulations!

You are like the Alastair Cook of PakPassion.
    There are Tendulkars also in this forum

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Good to see brother Just Crazy going strong in 2020. Well done. Looking forward to see you become rhe next 1 lakh posts poster

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    From 2011 to 2013, i hit 40,000 posts within 2 years.

I think that's still among the highest SR across 2 years for any poster here

13,000 posts in 7 years afterwards though

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Still consistency counts for something

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post #9000 for me.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 8th August 2020 at 23:39.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post

I think you have the most posts out of all Indian posters here.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Those were the days I would be getting 1000 posts every 15 - 18 days !! But reality is everyone slows down after certain period of time. Yes if you continue to come here now and then, the runs still keeps coming.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reached 9,500 posts.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have reached 10,000 posts today.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 1st September 2020 at 23:58.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I have reached 10,000 posts today.
    Congratulations.

I see potential in you to go far.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations.

I see potential in you to go far.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 16th September 2020 at 17:45.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ticked the 10K too a couple of days ago

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reached post #10,500 today.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats. You and @MMHS are the most active Bangladeshi posters here.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Congrats. You and @MMHS are the most active Bangladeshi posters here.
    Thanks.

That's right.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Congrats Mueez.

Excellent poster.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I am fast approaching two landmarks: my 8,000th post, and my 40th birthday. Since I suffer from OCD, and one of my obsessions is the number 4 and itís multiples, I plan on hitting the 8,000 mark on this very thread on the eve of the birthday, and then bid the forum farewell. I have posted quite prolifically these last few days to approach the 8,000 figure, and for the next few weeks plan on achieving a daily quota of posts, most of which will be utter dross.

Consider yourselves sufficiently warned.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Mueez.

Excellent poster.
    Thanks bhaijaan. You are my one of my fav posters!

Thanks for your kind words.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    I am fast approaching two landmarks: my 8,000th post, and my 40th birthday. Since I suffer from OCD, and one of my obsessions is the number 4 and itís multiples, I plan on hitting the 8,000 mark on this very thread on the eve of the birthday, and then bid the forum farewell. I have posted quite prolifically these last few days to approach the 8,000 figure, and for the next few weeks plan on achieving a daily quota of posts, most of which will be utter dross.

Consider yourselves sufficiently warned.
    I ended up reaching the 8,000 mark well before the 40th, but as promised (threatened?), this is my final post.

Time Pass has been my online abode for the past seven years, but as the old bromide sagely suggests, This Too Shall Pass, and it has.

Iíve never approached any other birthday the way I have the impending one: there is the realization that, statistically at least, half my life is now over, and underneath the overwhelming sense of loss is the desire to take stock, make amends, and perhaps finally complete that collection of short stories or that novel Iíve been dillydallying with for over a decade, the ticking of the clock spurring me on...

So without further ado, I bid you all adieu, friend, foe and acquaintance alike, with a bit of Nasir Kazmi:

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    ہم نہ ہوں گے، کوئی ہم سا ہو گا

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up reaching the 8,000 mark well before the 40th, but as promised (threatened?), this is my final post.

Time Pass has been my online abode for the past seven years, but as the old bromide sagely suggests, This Too Shall Pass, and it has.

I’ve never approached any other birthday the way I have the impending one: there is the realization that, statistically at least, half my life is now over, and underneath the overwhelming sense of loss is the desire to take stock, make amends, and perhaps finally complete that collection of short stories or that novel I’ve been dillydallying with for over a decade, the ticking of the clock spurring me on...

So without further ado, I bid you all adieu, friend, foe and acquaintance alike, with a bit of Nasir Kazmi:

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    All the best, man. It was a pleasure reading your posts.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve never approached any other birthday the way I have the impending one: there is the realization that, statistically at least, half my life is now over, and underneath the overwhelming sense of loss is the desire to take stock, make amends, and perhaps finally complete that collection of short stories or that novel I’ve been dillydallying with for over a decade, the ticking of the clock spurring me on...

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    Name:  no-please-dont-go.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  68.7 KB

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Lahore Lahore Aay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iíve never approached any other birthday the way I have the impending one: there is the realization that, statistically at least, half my life is now over, and underneath the overwhelming sense of loss is the desire to take stock, make amends, and perhaps finally complete that collection of short stories or that novel Iíve been dillydallying with for over a decade, the ticking of the clock spurring me on...

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    ALLAH Hafiz.

I am a silent fan of you and feeling sad. Used to read ur every post. You are quite knowledgeable and a literary figure. I wish i could post more and interact with you here regarding Urdu poetry as you like Faiz Ahmed Faiz who talks to my heart with his poems.
    I wish you all the best in future and may you have visit Pakistan one day, complete your current goals and set new goals ahead.

I would bid farewell to you with a quatrain from Nasir Kazmi:

Kahin Kahin koi roshni hai
    Jo aaty jaaty sy pochti hai
    Kahan ha wo ajnabi musafir
    Kahan gya wo udas shayar

Debut
    Jan 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    I always came to Nostalgic’s posts with a happy feeling: the anticipation of learning something fresh. Writing with wit and sensitivity, his reflections were also enriched by extensive reading and a fine eye for detail.

A brilliant mind.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    685 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    Irrespective of my dislike for your hatred of Indians, you were a great poster whose posts I always enjoyed reading your posts esp the witty ones, best of luck.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    Farewell sir. I hope you see this as a break rather than a permanent goodbye and will reconsider at some point.

Regardless; goodbye for now. While we have never personally met I sometimes feel that I personally know you to some degree and I value that. Despite being on the forum for so long there are very few people here who I could say that I think I know then at level and Iím glad youíre one of them. It seems only yesterday that we were discussing your move to the state I was moving out of. And funnily enough that same chain of events had happened a few years prior to that in another state.

I always looked forward to your posts and opinions and you will be a loss.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Congratulations

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    Good bye !!!

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    Farewell Brother.

May you find what you are seeking.

Stay healthy and happy.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

دائم آباد رہے گی دنیا
    Farewell @Nostalgic.

Was a pleasure reading your posts.

All the best.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations
    Thanks!

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Another 6,500 to go for Justcrazy.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    MenIng is the highest poster .
    He is the Kapil Dev of posting here on PP.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    Another 6,500 to go for Justcrazy.
    Its big number for me these days , if this was 2011 I would have done in 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    He is the Kapil Dev of posting here on PP.
    I am surprised at his progression, he was at 70 K and next time I looked he was 110 !!! I could not believe it at first.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just crossed 11,000 posts.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I have just crossed 11,000 posts.
    Congrats

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats
    Thanks.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    94 000

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my post #11500.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 12th November 2020 at 08:44.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    54,000+

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    94 000

You have dropped pace.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have crossed post #12000 recently.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    54,000+

I have crossed post #12000 recently.
    Congratulations to Both

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    95 000

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    95 000

Congratulations!

Only 5,000 more to go.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Congratulations!

Only 5,000 more to go.
    Thanks ! but 5 K will take long time , maybe next year at some point of time !

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    96 000

There we go time for celebrations

Debut