Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 240 of 888
  1. #161
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    5,094
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    rahim shah - pakafghan
    Erm,I'm not sure yaar.


    You can't save everyone..

  2. #162
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sixer View Post
    Erm,I'm not sure yaar.
    its called pakafghan from his album yaarana

  3. #163
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    5,094
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    its called pakafghan from his album yaarana
    Ahaan okay! Thanks!

    Its in the title but I didnt think so.Strange name for a song lol
    Last edited by Radiance Of Australis; 15th September 2010 at 21:13.


    You can't save everyone..

  4. #164
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sixer View Post
    Ahaan okay! Thanks!

    Its in the title but I didnt think so.Strange name for a song lol
    i know lol...but its the name...the aim of the song was to promote pakistan and afghanistan peace so i think that is the reason for its name.. as he is singing in a few diff languages

  5. #165
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    18,685
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsin View Post
    Anyone know (basically) what the lyrics are saying in this song?

    Pehlo ba pehlo dil ba dil kabul o arz e pak e maa

    that is dari , is it not ?

  6. #166
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup..its a mixture of urdu bit of pashto and that...

  7. #167
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Tokyo
    Runs
    4,939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone translate the lyrics to this song?

    Larsha pekhawar ta kamiz tor mala rawara

    http://www.pashtohits.com/view-lyrics.php?songID=129


    Jo aql ka ghulam ho, woh dil na kar qubool
    Disown the heart that's slave to the mind
    -Iqbal

  8. #168
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    lahore,pakistan
    Runs
    87
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    saba char rotay ba pakayday?
    it means that whats in food!


    The sky's the limit!!!

  9. #169
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gers View Post
    Can someone translate the lyrics to this song?

    Larsha pekhawar ta kamiz tor mala rawara

    http://www.pashtohits.com/view-lyrics.php?songID=129
    lol...the title of what u posted means
    go to peshawar and bring me a black kameez lol...

    lol

    will translate rest of song for u later

    what a title

  10. #170
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Tokyo
    Runs
    4,939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    lol...the title of what u posted means
    go to peshawar and bring me a black kameez lol...

    lol

    will translate rest of song for u later

    what a title
    Stop laughing.

    This is a Pashto folk song.



    Thanks for the translation. And yes please translate the rest when you can. I eagerly await.


    Jo aql ka ghulam ho, woh dil na kar qubool
    Disown the heart that's slave to the mind
    -Iqbal

  11. #171
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    UAE
    Runs
    55,687
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    all mah Pukhtonon bradas in da housssssse, make some nooooooize!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H2Jb-re3ac



    HOYE! HOYE!
    Last edited by AZ; 14th November 2010 at 20:59.


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  12. #172
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looney View Post
    Pehlo ba pehlo dil ba dil kabul o arz e pak e maa

    that is dari , is it not ?
    yeah it is dari the i read the poem somewhere but dont remember btw the actor looks like Shahid Afridi

  13. #173
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Tokyo
    Runs
    4,939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    lol...the title of what u posted means
    go to peshawar and bring me a black kameez lol...

    lol

    will translate rest of song for u later

    what a title
    Prince_Pathan you are only good for false promises. Should've known better then to spend my days waiting for you to return to this thread and be true to your word. I thought you were upright and trustworthy. Alas! What was I to know that things are not always as they seem.



    Jo aql ka ghulam ho, woh dil na kar qubool
    Disown the heart that's slave to the mind
    -Iqbal

  14. #174
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    5,094
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yao
    Duwa
    Dreya
    Saloor
    Pinzuh
    Shpazz
    Wuh
    Atta
    Lao
    Yus



    You can't save everyone..

  15. #175
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gers View Post
    Prince_Pathan you are only good for false promises. Should've known better then to spend my days waiting for you to return to this thread and be true to your word. I thought you were upright and trustworthy. Alas! What was I to know that things are not always as they seem.

    oh crap...really sorry man i completely forgot about this thread

    will do that now

    and no need for insults man...
    Last edited by Prince_Pathan; 4th January 2011 at 23:27.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Larsha pekhawar ta kamiz tor mala rawara
    go to peshawer bring me back black kameez

    Taza taza guloona dre salor mala rawara
    fresh fresh flowers or four,bring them for me

    Laila pa soor saloo ke raghla
    laila am assuming his love( came in the red season)

    Ao soor saloo ke raghala Bajawar guloona
    and in the red season bajuars flowers come

    Da tor kamiz ye laka storee zyar guloona
    the black kameez( have no idea wat laka storee means, laka could mean boy or lakh) zyar guloona means yellow flowers...

    Kamiz tor ao tor ao tor mala rawara
    bring me a black kamiz , a black only

    Taza taza guloona dre salor mala rawara
    bring me fresh flowers, 4 even

    Laila chi cherta qadam kaydee
    Laila chi cherta qadam kaydee
    wherever laila steps foot

    Ao cherta qadam kaydee bajawar guloona
    and where the flowers of bajuar step foot

    Halta gudar ke taza keegee zyar guloona
    fresh yellow flowers bloom

    title

    Da cha azaar ba dar pasay see
    not sure(da cha means somebody...azaar have no idea...dar pasay see means after you...


    Azaar ba dar pasay da Bajawar guloona
    no idea wat azaar means...but will be after the flowers of bajuar

    title

    sorri about the rest dude...theres some words i dont understand at all...so then cant translate some of the other bits even though i know what the words mean

    my bad again dude...will try and translate the other part when i know what it means lol...
    Last edited by Prince_Pathan; 4th January 2011 at 23:34.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laila pa junno ke khkara da
    laila is visible in junno(dnt no wat dat means)


    Ao junno ke khkara da bajawar guloona
    same goes for the flowers of bajuar

    Tor ye pretee,**** ye sanre shna khaloona
    leave the black, wet are the green khaloona ( land or hill could be very wrng tho)

    title

    Tor ye kamiz tore ye zalfay.
    Tor ye kamiz tore ye zalfay
    black kamiz , black zalfay(again cant understand by written word)

    Kamiz tore ye zalfay bajawar guloona
    black kamiz and again reference to the flowers of bajuar

    Pa sar ye tora lupatta da khwand kaweena
    the black luppata looks nice on your head

    title

    till the end same as above comment

    sorri man..prbably not a good translation but most of the words are there
    Last edited by Prince_Pathan; 4th January 2011 at 23:42.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sixer View Post
    Yao
    Duwa
    Dreya
    Saloor
    Pinzuh
    Shpazz
    Wuh
    Atta
    Lao
    Yus

    6 - sphag
    10 - lus
    9 - thot was nawo

    good attempt tho kido

  19. #179
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Tokyo
    Runs
    4,939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    oh crap...really sorry man i completely forgot about this thread

    will do that now

    and no need for insults man...
    Thanks Prince_Pathan. Also I was only joking earlier, sorry if it offended you. Didn't mean anything by it.


    Jo aql ka ghulam ho, woh dil na kar qubool
    Disown the heart that's slave to the mind
    -Iqbal

  20. #180
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gers View Post
    Thanks Prince_Pathan. Also I was only joking earlier, sorry if it offended you. Didn't mean anything by it.
    sorri bro...khaloona means mole aka a til...but then shna khaloona doesnt make sense to me at all...because im assuming shna means green

    and junno just another dialect way of saying girl lol...

  21. #181
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    5,094
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    6 - sphag
    10 - lus
    9 - thot was nawo

    good attempt tho kido
    Hmm are you from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
    Because my friend is from Quetta and she taught me this. Its kinda different I think.

    I should know more Pashto because I've always been around Pathans since I was little.
    But my Pathan friends mostly speak in Urdu with each other because all four of them speak different dialects of Pashto

  22. #182
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sixer View Post
    Hmm are you from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
    Because my friend is from Quetta and she taught me this. Its kinda different I think.

    I should know more Pashto because I've always been around Pathans since I was little.
    But my Pathan friends mostly speak in Urdu with each other because all four of them speak different dialects of Pashto
    yeah ok fair enough different dialects

    yeah im from kp the proper literary pashto hope nobody from waziristan or quetta area sees this

    ah u can count to ten atleast hehe thats pretty awesome

  23. #183
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone please translate this line which i suppose is in Pashto to Urdu or English.

    asi da di da jami ba sumra gaz kapri na jori shawe ye. da darzi bay bekh bunyad wisti ye.

    Note: if its something vulgar dont bother posting it. Thanks.


    NO SIG, ONLY GOLA GANDA

  24. #184
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Not a pashto speaker but it sounds like dadi ama is angry with a darzi who has not sewed the shalwar qameez as anticipated

  25. #185
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    1,349
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    asi da di da jami ba sumra gaz kapri na jori shawe ye. da darzi bay bekh bunyad wisti ye.


    I think ye keh kis Lambey ya Motey bandey ki taraf Ishara hain "Iss k kaprrey(shalwar qameez) kitne gaz kaprrey se bani ho gi..Aur in kaproo ko seetey waqt darzi ka beerra gharak ho gaya ho ga.. ya Darzi khoob thakka howa ho ga"


    I am as good a batsman as Farhat, Doesn't Ilyas have another daughter?

  26. #186
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    LALA-LAND-Ambassador to KASHMIR
    Runs
    1,305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    Laila pa junno ke khkara da
    laila is visible in junno(dnt no wat dat means)


    Ao junno ke khkara da bajawar guloona
    same goes for the flowers of bajuar

    Tor ye pretee,**** ye sanre shna khaloona
    leave the black, wet are the green khaloona ( land or hill could be very wrng tho)

    title

    Tor ye kamiz tore ye zalfay.
    Tor ye kamiz tore ye zalfay
    black kamiz , black zalfay(again cant understand by written word)

    Kamiz tore ye zalfay bajawar guloona
    black kamiz and again reference to the flowers of bajuar

    Pa sar ye tora lupatta da khwand kaweena
    the black luppata looks nice on your head

    title

    till the end same as above comment

    sorri man..prbably not a good translation but most of the words are there
    tor ye kamiz.......BLACK KAMEEZ
    tor ye zalfay.......BLACK HAIR

  27. #187
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_Lemonade View Post
    Can someone please translate this line which i suppose is in Pashto to Urdu or English.

    asi da di da jami ba sumra gaz kapri na jori shawe ye. da darzi bay bekh bunyad wisti ye.

    Note: if its something vulgar dont bother posting it. Thanks.

    Translation:

    Wondering how much cloth was used in her dress. It might had taken the tailor to the task.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    sorri bro...khaloona means mole aka a til...but then shna khaloona doesnt make sense to me at all...because im assuming shna means green

    and junno just another dialect way of saying girl lol...

    Yes Shna Khaloona means green moles. These are the artificial moles which are used by nomadic Pathan girls as make up on their faces.

    "Lar Sha Pekhawar ta" song is actually referring a Nomadic Pathan girl asking her lover to bring such & such things for her when he visit Peshawar next time.

  29. #189
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    5,094
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Janan che pakay osey soumra khwali duniya gaida

  30. #190
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    1,349
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Arsh_afridi; 1st March 2011 at 20:20.


    I am as good a batsman as Farhat, Doesn't Ilyas have another daughter?

  31. #191
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,940
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Salaam.

    A close friend recommended me to learn Pushto as it will help me on my quest on hitting on girls and finding the right wife. If I know Pushto then I will surely be more appealing to the pushto community

    The only thing I know in pushto is this: "Da jo concorde jahaz o, pervato "
    Don't ask HOW I know this

    How to say:
    - Hey you? Get over here!
    - Why are you not in the kitchen?
    - Go make some naan kabab's!
    - Clean my room
    - Get me some hot milk!
    - Turn off that drama and put on the match!
    Last edited by anakwalajinn; 1st March 2011 at 20:41.


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  32. #192
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anakwalajinn View Post
    Salaam.

    A close friend recommended me to learn Pushto as it will help me on my quest on hitting on girls and finding the right wife. If I know Pushto then I will surely be more appealing to the pushto community

    The only thing I know in pushto is this: "Da jo concorde jahaz o, pervato "
    Don't ask HOW I know this

    How to say:
    - Hey you? Get over here!
    - Why are you not in the kitchen?
    - Go make some naan kabab's!
    - Clean my room
    - Get me some hot milk!
    - Turn off that drama and put on the match!

    -i dont know man...this seems like a quest to chat up pathan girls randomly on the street

    translating these is not hard but i dont know if i should or not
    Last edited by Prince_Pathan; 12th March 2011 at 19:57.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,940
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    True, the street outside my house is crowded with pathaan girls walking around all alone


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  34. #194
    Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    3,546
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pashto thread....Half of my relatives speak Pashto and I know only a few words.....

    Hopefully on the 2nd of April I will be saying Mubaraksha (i think thats how you say it) to every one, when Pakistan lifts the trophy INSHALLAH....


    PRAY YOUR NAMAAZ BEFORE NAMAAZ (JANAZA) IS PRAYED OVER YOU

  35. #195
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    5,094
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anakwalajinn View Post
    Salaam.

    A close friend recommended me to learn Pushto as it will help me on my quest on hitting on girls and finding the right wife. If I know Pushto then I will surely be more appealing to the pushto community

    The only thing I know in pushto is this: "Da jo concorde jahaz o, pervato "
    Don't ask HOW I know this

    How to say:
    - Hey you? Get over here!
    - Why are you not in the kitchen?
    - Go make some naan kabab's!
    - Clean my room
    - Get me some hot milk!
    - Turn off that drama and put on the match
    !
    You wanna order your poor future Pathan wife around?
    She gonna give you a mukka. Some Pathan girls may look skinny but they have got so much power in their mukkas...you can't imagine.

  36. #196
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,940
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Haha. Why not? That is what wifes are for
    Yes, wifes. And that was intentional.

    Aur mukka? Hain? Humri patni aur woh bhi hum par haath uthae? Hargiz nahin
    Woh haqq to hamara hai!


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  37. #197
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    18,685
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anak wala jinn ka poora plan lagta hai andha jinn banne ka

  38. #198
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Tokyo
    Runs
    4,939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    -i dont know man...this seems like a quest to chat up pathan girls randomly on the street

    translating these is not hard but i dont know if i should or not
    Are Pathan girls used to random guys asking them why they are not in the kitchen and to go make some naan kababs?


    Jo aql ka ghulam ho, woh dil na kar qubool
    Disown the heart that's slave to the mind
    -Iqbal

  39. #199
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,940
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am not random, I am anakwalajinn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  40. #200
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    1,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wish I knew Pushto as I'm a Pathan


    Dil dil Pakistan!

  41. #201
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    -i dont know man...this seems like a quest to chat up pathan girls randomly on the street

    translating these is not hard but i dont know if i should or not
    Good idea..I think you shouldn't lol

    Pukhtanay jinakay ela doday pakhawalo la paida shwae

  42. #202
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan88 View Post
    I really wish I knew Pushto as I'm a Pathan
    ill teach you and whoever else wants to learn here

    ask me whatver you want to learn bro and ill tell u how to say it...i swear ill make a video of it to make it eaasier haha with a mask on

  43. #203
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this thread got funny


    aoo sp92 watha na wayum lol and welcome to pp

  44. #204
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gers View Post
    Are Pathan girls used to random guys asking them why they are not in the kitchen and to go make some naan kababs?
    haha no man i just dnt like the idea of anakwalajinn harrasing poor unsuspecting girls hah im one of those guys that would beat a guy up for looking at a girl the wrong way lol...but am sure anakwalajinn is not some loony
    Last edited by Prince_Pathan; 29th March 2011 at 02:03.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    lol this thread got funny


    aoo sp92 watha na wayum lol and welcome to pp
    Dhaira manana

  46. #206
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kam ze na eh? sp92

  47. #207
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    kam ze na eh? sp92
    Chairta osaygum? Za pa Canada kay osaygum Tasu da kam ze eh?

  48. #208
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    na ma tahpoos ko che taso pakistan na charta ye lol

    zo ireland ke usaygam kho swat na yam

  49. #209
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    18,685
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    haha no man i just dnt like the idea of anakwalajinn harrasing poor unsuspecting girls hah im one of those guys that would beat a guy up for looking at a girl the wrong way lol...but am sure anakwalajinn is not some loony
    mera mazaaq nahi

  50. #210
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    18,685
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEhZ13QvZlg


    What does this mean and why is this video so Indian or Bollywood ?

    PS it is a new song by Rahim Shah and Fariha Pervez
    Last edited by Looney; 4th April 2011 at 04:18.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prince Pathan bhai, if you don't mind could you please translate the dialogue between you and sp92?

    I myself am a Pathan, but unfortunately have not yet learned pashto, which I have been ashamed of for the whole of my life . Hopefully you can help me learn

  52. #212
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looney View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEhZ13QvZlg


    What does this mean and why is this video so Indian or Bollywood ?

    PS it is a new song by Rahim Shah and Fariha Pervez
    do u mean the entire song? or the title

    gul jana basically means my love

    gul means rose
    jana means life...lol

  53. #213
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick Single View Post
    Prince Pathan bhai, if you don't mind could you please translate the dialogue between you and sp92?

    I myself am a Pathan, but unfortunately have not yet learned pashto, which I have been ashamed of for the whole of my life . Hopefully you can help me learn

    hey dude no worries sorry late get back...

    basically just asking him where he is from and stuff

    no worries will do what do you want to learn bro?

  54. #214
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    1,727
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sixer View Post
    Janan che pakay osey soumra khwali duniya gaida
    that's my fave part of the song!!


    You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again-Imran Khan

  55. #215
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    hey dude no worries sorry late get back...

    basically just asking him where he is from and stuff

    no worries will do what do you want to learn bro?
    No problemo.

    This is the only thing I know how to say: ' Mashomand tik dey?' (Are your kids alright?)

    If it's okay, can you teach me how to like start a convo. Just the normal stuff eg. how are you, how's everything etc etc.

    JazakallahKhair.

  56. #216
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah mashuman de tik dey?

    ok sure will do...very sorry if this is a very late reply bro

    roray sanga chal de? tole jor de? : basically bro how are things! everything ok

    zo tik yama, toh uwaya/toh sanga eh ? i am ok, u tell/how are you

    sta num sa de? : what is your name
    zama num quick single de lol : my name is quick single

    zo ____ ke usam : i live in _____

    agha jinay matha khwakha tha : i like that girl

    toh dara kheshta eh : you are very pretty




    the last two just incase your ever infatuated by somebody haha...


    donkey : kharr some say sharr (dialect)
    cat : pisho
    dog : spay
    monkey : shadoh but some people call it bizoh (based on dialect)
    rice : rujjay but sum people say rijjay (dialect again)
    girl : jinay but some say jhalkay (dialect)
    boy : alak


    theres also those that pronouce pashto strongly with khaaa and so they will say pakhtun
    others will emphasise the shaaa which is the softer dialect...they wil say pashtunn
    Last edited by Prince_Pathan; 2nd May 2011 at 01:48.

  57. #217
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow jazakallahKhair. Wait till I try this out on my friends they'll be so impressed, thanks P_P.

    agha jinay matha khwakha tha : i like that girl
    And thanks a lot for this. It's all I need to know.

  58. #218
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope ur not anak wala jin in disguise quick single haha

  59. #219
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I genuinely want to speak pashto to talk with my friend and brothers.

    It's just an added bonus.

  60. #220
    Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    3,546
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanmehmoodkhan View Post
    I speak some pushto thought im not fulent in it since i been living in canada since the age for 3 but my native tongue is hindko. sicne we come from chachh valley in attock district of punjab my family knows pushto i can help you a little bit but not alot
    Speak hindko too and also from attock.....Well born in England but in Pakistan from Attock...What village you from


    PRAY YOUR NAMAAZ BEFORE NAMAAZ (JANAZA) IS PRAYED OVER YOU

  61. #221
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    LALA-LAND-Ambassador to KASHMIR
    Runs
    1,305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @p_p.......What does ''alaka de rala ''mean???

    Hope it is not something derogatory.

  62. #222
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ummer Khan View Post
    @p_p.......What does ''alaka de rala ''mean???

    Hope it is not something derogatory.
    alaka -means boy

    rala- means coming

    Your sentence is not complete.

  63. #223
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    yeah mashuman de tik dey?

    ok sure will do...very sorry if this is a very late reply bro

    roray sanga chal de? tole jor de? : basically bro how are things! everything ok

    zo tik yama, toh uwaya/toh sanga eh ? i am ok, u tell/how are you

    sta num sa de? : what is your name
    zama num quick single de lol : my name is quick single

    zo ____ ke usam : i live in _____

    agha jinay matha khwakha tha : i like that girl

    toh dara kheshta eh : you are very pretty




    the last two just incase your ever infatuated by somebody haha...


    donkey : kharr some say sharr (dialect)
    cat : pisho
    dog : spay
    monkey : shadoh but some people call it bizoh (based on dialect)
    rice : rujjay but sum people say rijjay (dialect again)
    girl : jinay but some say jhalkay (dialect)
    boy : alak


    theres also those that pronouce pashto strongly with khaaa and so they will say pakhtun
    others will emphasise the shaaa which is the softer dialect...they wil say pashtunn
    agha jinay zama khwakha da I like that girl. Correction P_P

  64. #224
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does this mean in pushtoo?

    Maroo

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

  65. #225
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by njamal574 View Post
    agha jinay zama khwakha da I like that girl. Correction P_P
    iv been saying matha since i was a kid habit i have... i have swati pashto whereas dad has the swabi 1...i either say zama or matha lol

  66. #226
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ ummer khan : i think what your trying to say is

    alaka de rala meaning ur time is comming boy is what i get from it but maybe but like njamal said it seems incomplete!

  67. #227
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    What does this mean in pushtoo?

    Maroo

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    maroo? im assuming its what i think it means


    its like yaaar equivalent of urdu...dont know how to explain that in english


    maaan? lol

  68. #228
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB9VlBVdTSE

    absolutely awesome tune about every pukhtun tribe present...and unity amongst all of us

    those who want to listen go for it

  69. #229
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    What does this mean in pushtoo?

    Maroo

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    It means You all

  70. #230
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Pathan View Post
    iv been saying matha since i was a kid habit i have... i have swati pashto whereas dad has the swabi 1...i either say zama or matha lol
    Matha means to me not me. BTW P_P both Swati and Swabi Pashto is the same because both are Yousafzais.

  71. #231
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it doesnt. ur pushto is even more weaker than mine.

    pakhair rora. senga yee, wara zaga tool kha di

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

  72. #232
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by njamal574 View Post
    It means You all
    maroo means perv

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

  73. #233
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    no it doesnt. ur pushto is even more weaker than mine.

    pakhair rora. senga yee, wara zaga tool kha di

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    Ok come on don't joke my pashto is as strong as you can get.


    Wara zaga tool bilkul kha di. Ta waya kana ta da kam zaey e? Pukhtoon kho rata na khkare, rekhteya owaya pukhtoon e ka na?
    Last edited by NJamal; 17th May 2011 at 08:07.

  74. #234
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    maroo means perv

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    maroo is like a slang when you address your friends like saying hey dudes.

  75. #235
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by njamal574 View Post
    Ok come on don't joke my pashto is as strong as you can get.


    Wara zaga tool bilkul kha di. Ta waya kana ta da kam zaey e? Pukhtoon kho rata na khkare, rekhteya owaya pukhtoon e ka na?
    za khu za england umma aw senga pukhtoon na khkarama darta! tha zama shaka lidalay day sa?

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

  76. #236
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    za khu za england umma aw senga pukhtoon na khkarama darta! tha zama shaka lidalay day sa?

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    Pukhtoo de dera kamzorey da khu khair day. Pakistan ke da kam zaey e da khaira? Khafa na she kho mata bilkul pata na wa che ta pukhtoon e rora.

  77. #237
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by njamal574 View Post
    Pukhtoo de dera kamzorey da khu khair day. Pakistan ke da kam zaey e da khaira? Khafa na she kho mata bilkul pata na wa che ta pukhtoon e rora.
    ***** mi takhtebhai day aw khar mi mardan

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

  78. #238
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    ***** mi takhtebhai day aw khar mi mardan

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    Ta kho byaa zmaa kaliwaal e yaara, za da Swabi yam

  79. #239
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by njamal574 View Post
    Ta kho byaa zmaa kaliwaal e yaara, za da Swabi yam
    sawabi khu junaid khan day

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

  80. #240
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    22,123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_bond View Post
    sawabi khu junaid khan day

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    pata da rata. Junaid khan zmaa da roor malgaray de.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •