Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The NFL Thread

Results 561 to 640 of 2241
  1. #561
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,020
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Packers better win this. I am on that band-wagon.

    My Colts are out, but a Packers win would be nice.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  2. #562
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Venue
    Karachi - Pakistan
    Runs
    1,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    Packers better win this. I am on that band-wagon.

    My Colts are out, but a Packers win would be nice.
    The Packers Defence has to play big now after Woodson and Driver injured otherwise its Pittsburgh to are going to triumph and i DON'T want it.

  3. #563
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Venue
    Karachi - Pakistan
    Runs
    1,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packers WIN....yaaaaaahhhhhhhoooooooo

  4. #564
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    1,417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yippeeeeeeeeee and boom!

    i love it when a plan comes together

  5. #565
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Venue
    Karachi - Pakistan
    Runs
    1,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDudeFromTrinidad View Post
    yippeeeeeeeeee and boom!

    i love it when a plan comes together
    +1....yea man...amazing feeling...hope to see another green team become World Champs in 2 months time

  6. #566
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    21,566
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Packers!!!

    Well Played.


    Grandpa Zindabad!

  7. #567
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Steelers never let in the game. Now that's impressive!
    Great job Packers!
    See you again in 2012--Packers vs Ravens!


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  8. #568
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    22,000
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    The men in green and yellow played with some real jazba. does this mean a repeat in April?


    No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.

  9. #569
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    9,128
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PACKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS.

    omg I am so pumped. After 14 years, the trophy is coming home. Wow , wow.

    Be in USA, pakistan or London, watch every single game and yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Smallest town in the NFL, only team not owned by some billionaire, but owned by the people.

    Wish was in Wisconsin right now!!!!!. Amazing


    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    Vince Lombardi

  10. #570
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    9,128
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A-Rod the new king of Wisconsin. Finally the Brett shadow is off from him. Best QB in the playoff by a huge distance.



    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    Vince Lombardi

  11. #571
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    The men in green and yellow played with some real jazba. does this mean a repeat in April?
    April??


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  12. #572
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    22,000
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahid Afridi's Fan View Post
    April??
    World Cup Final.

    (though I guess we don't have yellow in our jersey right now but usually we do and did in the last two T20 WCs)


    No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.

  13. #573
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    My favorite player in the league gets MVP

  14. #574
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are rumors out there that Andy Reid is going to be replaced with Jon Gruden. Reid might move up to the front office and do what Holmgren is doing in Cleveland. Don't know who accurate these reports are.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...les-head-coach

  15. #575
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    There are rumors out there that Andy Reid is going to be replaced with Jon Gruden. Reid might move up to the front office and do what Holmgren is doing in Cleveland. Don't know who accurate these reports are.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...les-head-coach
    0 Accuracy.

  16. #576
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gothamcronie118 View Post
    0 Accuracy.
    Beat me to it.


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  17. #577
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NFLPA has filed papers to decertify. Now the dispute will have to be settled in court and could screw up the 2011-2012 season.

  18. #578
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I doubt we'll miss any games. September is still a long time away.

  19. #579
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the lockout has started.. hopefully they negotiate everything soon. (Hope the best and expect the worst is the motto if i am correct ..)

    I cant imagine myself without the nfl and nba. This is bad.
    Last edited by SAF; 13th March 2011 at 05:08.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  20. #580
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Venue
    Karachi - Pakistan
    Runs
    1,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is bad.....I am sure NBA and MLB unions will follow

    why are the owners greedy...I mean don't they have enough

  21. #581
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b0wld View Post
    This is bad.....I am sure NBA and MLB unions will follow

    why are the owners greedy...I mean don't they have enough
    I think its the other way around.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  22. #582
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b0wld View Post
    This is bad.....I am sure NBA and MLB unions will follow

    why are the owners greedy...I mean don't they have enough
    The MLBPA is too strong. The owners won't dare mess with them.

  23. #583
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahid Afridi's Fan View Post
    I think its the other way around.
    No its not, NFL is a very physical game having to increase the regular season from 16 weeks to 18 weeks is absolute ludacris. We barely get through 16 weeks come playoffs so many key players are limping and the owners arent willing fork out the $$$.... With the players all the WAY......


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  24. #584
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    No its not, NFL is a very physical game having to increase the regular season from 16 weeks to 18 weeks is absolute ludacris. We barely get through 16 weeks come playoffs so many key players are limping and the owners arent willing fork out the $$$.... With the players all the WAY......
    Exactly. The players were happy with stats quo. The owners were very selfish, not all the owners but the small market guys.

  25. #585
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    ATL
    Runs
    2,587
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b0wld View Post
    This is bad.....I am sure NBA and MLB unions will follow

    why are the owners greedy...I mean don't they have enough
    Actually, there is a fairly decent chance of an NBA lockout next year as well. I believe they are scheduled to negoatiate during the summer.


    F.O. E. - Family Over Everything!

  26. #586
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    ATL
    Runs
    2,587
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Exactly. The players were happy with stats quo. The owners were very selfish, not all the owners but the small market guys.
    One thing I do agree with the owners about is the rookie salary structure. It makes no sense for the top picks to hold the teams hostage for months and make obscene amount of money without setting foot on the field. An NBA like salary structure would be a good solution. I don't think the current players would have too much heartburn about it either.


    F.O. E. - Family Over Everything!

  27. #587
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by farsiddiqui View Post
    One thing I do agree with the owners about is the rookie salary structure. It makes no sense for the top picks to hold the teams hostage for months and make obscene amount of money without setting foot on the field. An NBA like salary structure would be a good solution. I don't think the current players would have too much heartburn about it either.
    Absolutely. But the NFLPA also agrees with the owners when it comes to the Rookie salary scale. That was one of the issues they actually agreed upon.

  28. #588
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Exactly. The players were happy with stats quo. The owners were very selfish, not all the owners but the small market guys.
    Not all owners but the Philly one is right up there...


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  29. #589
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Draft tonight. Something to look forward to at last.

  30. #590
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Draft tonight. Something to look forward to at last.
    I'm usually a huge draft guy but just haven't been able to tune in this year due to all the crying back and forth between owners and players. I didn't even know until yesterday that the draft is this week.

  31. #591
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Eagles select Danny Watkins, a player that will likely be in his 30's after his rookie contract

    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...ter-his-rookie

    Better draft his replacement next year lol.

  32. #592
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. Roger Goodell got booed by the crowd. He deserved it


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  33. #593
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahid Afridi's Fan View Post
    Lol. Roger Goodell got booed by the crowd. He deserved it
    Lol yeah but I'm pretty sure DeMaurice Smith would have been booed too.

    Fans don't care who wins, they just want football.

  34. #594
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just love the Eagles, Howie Roseman if only you were my father....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  35. #595
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Eagles picked Casey Mathews brother of Clay HAHA now all we need to do is pump him with some steroids turn him into his brother...........


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  36. #596
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw, lockout is still on. I am starting to think that there will be no season next year sadly.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  37. #597
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Virginia
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, the lockout situation will be solved. They can't afford to cancel the season...they would lose way too much money. And if for some reason they can't resolve things and the season is canceled, I will go into a deep depression.

  38. #598
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giants had an excellent draft. best in the division.

  39. #599
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Giants had an excellent draft. best in the division.
    Prince vs Maclin would be a good match up but I see him getting toasted by Desean.....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  40. #600
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Prince vs Maclin would be a good match up but I see him getting toasted by Desean.....
    Desean shies away from physical corners and prince is a physical corner.

  41. #601
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Desean shies away from physical corners and prince is a physical corner.
    Yeah true but I have a gut feeling Desean will be made to run deep routes where he can use his speed rather than going across the middle making him less vulnerable to take the big hit.... Chances are with Vick's arm and Desean's speed a big play more often than not will be on the cards.....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  42. #602
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NFL thread is getting a bit lonely, hope the season is on this year..


    Reason why I started following NFL:




    Ahhhh the memmories, thanks RC


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  43. #603
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    NFL thread is getting a bit lonely, hope the season is on this year..


    Reason why I started following NFL:




    Ahhhh the memmories, thanks RC
    no. Its the reason why you started following the Eagles. not the NFl.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  44. #604
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahid Afridi's Fan View Post
    no. Its the reason why you started following the Eagles. not the NFl.
    lol You are too critical man, Yes he is the reason why I started following the Eagles and the Nfl...


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  45. #605
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randall gave birth to a new breed of QB's > Mcnabb, Vick, McNair, Culpepper etc but no on yet has been as good as him. Like the old saying goes; there is many fish in the sea but its still empty without Randall, he was one of a kind.....If only he had good coaching and 2 quality Olinemen during his career Philly may have won the Superbowl......
    Last edited by Romali_rotti; 30th May 2011 at 10:31.


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  46. #606
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was joking


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  47. #607
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this on youtbue. What time is it?!!?! Man I cant wait till this lockout is over! :******:
    I WANT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!



    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  48. #608
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    July 21 is just a week away now. Most 'experts' are saying a deal could be done by then.

  49. #609
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anybody read James Harrison comments about Roger Goodell, Ben Roethlisberger, and Mendenhall!!??

    He absolutely ripped into them. I expect the heavy fines, suspension and a possible trade once the lockout ends. He's gone. Rooney family will not let him stay with the team after he said all those things. See ya


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  50. #610
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    Did anybody read James Harrison comments about Roger Goodell, Ben Roethlisberger, and Mendenhall!!??

    He absolutely ripped into them. I expect the heavy fines, suspension and a possible trade once the lockout ends. He's gone. Rooney family will not let him stay with the team after he said all those things. See ya
    Just ended up embarassing himself really.

    Maybe he's fined for the gay slur, but I doubt he'll get a suspension or possible trade since there is freedom of speech.

  51. #611
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Virginia
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meetings are continuing Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully they will reach an agreement this week! The Rams and the Bears are scheduled to start training camp next weekend.


    So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said --
    I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

  52. #612
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they end soon so the first rogerG does is suspend James Harrison. Cant stand those steelers..


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  53. #613
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Virginia
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about a suspension. I'm sure he'll get fined though, which is funny considering that's the reason he's so mad at Goodell in the first place. He's lack of communication skills is unfortunate though. He actually had a couple of valid points that got lost behind of his insults. He needs to learn to think before he speaks.

    Definitely shouldn't have publically thrown his teammates under the bus though.

    Fyi SAF, your avatar is making me sick!


    So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said --
    I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

  54. #614
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6749155

    (Eagles portion of article)


    "Then, during a call-in interview with Philadelphia radio station 97.5 The Fanatic, Burress gushed about the Eagles.

    "It's definitely attractive," he said. "I'm not going to sit here and say it's not. I mean I just look at the pieces to the puzzle that's already in place, and if I can just go out there and fill that void and just be that extra playmaker and go out and have a presence, have an impact, ya know, make the guys better around me, it's a great opportunity."

    A big part of the equation for playing with the Eagles would be to team with quarterback Michael Vick.

    "Oh, it would be a dream come true," he said. "I have a lot of respect for Mike, not just as a quarterback but as a person -- you know what he's overcome and what he's went through and just the way he bounced back. ...

    "And for me and him to be able to play together ... you know we played against each other in high school, we're pretty much from the same area -- everybody back home would go absolutely bananas. And to just have me, him and DeSean (Jackson) and those guys lining up on the same offense on Sunday ... it would really be exciting."

    __________________________________________________ ________________________

    If the guys on the highlighted bit click, then WOW!!!.. Come on Birds lets get the monkey off our backs, India has won the WC and the Eagles winning the superbowl would complete my sporting craze trophy.....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  55. #615
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hokie View Post
    I don't know about a suspension. I'm sure he'll get fined though, which is funny considering that's the reason he's so mad at Goodell in the first place. He's lack of communication skills is unfortunate though. He actually had a couple of valid points that got lost behind of his insults. He needs to learn to think before he speaks.

    Definitely shouldn't have publically thrown his teammates under the bus though.

    Fyi SAF, your avatar is making me sick!
    and you live in VA..who happens to support the Redskins because they dont have a team.

    case closed.

    jk.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  56. #616
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6749155

    (Eagles portion of article)


    "Then, during a call-in interview with Philadelphia radio station 97.5 The Fanatic, Burress gushed about the Eagles.

    "It's definitely attractive," he said. "I'm not going to sit here and say it's not. I mean I just look at the pieces to the puzzle that's already in place, and if I can just go out there and fill that void and just be that extra playmaker and go out and have a presence, have an impact, ya know, make the guys better around me, it's a great opportunity."

    A big part of the equation for playing with the Eagles would be to team with quarterback Michael Vick.

    "Oh, it would be a dream come true," he said. "I have a lot of respect for Mike, not just as a quarterback but as a person -- you know what he's overcome and what he's went through and just the way he bounced back. ...

    "And for me and him to be able to play together ... you know we played against each other in high school, we're pretty much from the same area -- everybody back home would go absolutely bananas. And to just have me, him and DeSean (Jackson) and those guys lining up on the same offense on Sunday ... it would really be exciting."

    __________________________________________________ ________________________

    If the guys on the highlighted bit click, then WOW!!!.. Come on Birds lets get the monkey off our backs, India has won the WC and the Eagles winning the superbowl would complete my sporting craze trophy.....
    Burress has been on the record talking about various teams. He'd fit right in with the likes of Vick and Reid in Philly.

    Oh yeah. You should forget about the Super Bowl. Aint happening under Reid.

  57. #617
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Burress has been on the record talking about various teams. He'd fit right in with the likes of Vick and Reid in Philly.

    Oh yeah. You should forget about the Super Bowl. Aint happening under Reid.
    I think its possible.. The eagles looked really good last season but than something happened to Vick at the end of the season lol..few more pieces around him, and they will be right in there as one of the elites in NFC..


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  58. #618
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    I think its possible.. The eagles looked really good last season but than something happened to Vick at the end of the season lol..few more pieces around him, and they will be right in there as one of the elites in NFC..
    The eagles have looked good for the past decade but always choke when it mattered. They couldn't do it with McNabb and won't do it with Vick.

  59. #619
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now Burress wants to team up with Marshal in Miami. This guy is really selling himself.

    The teams truly interested in receiver Plaxico Burress remain to be seen. But there’s no doubt that Burress is interested in plenty of teams.

    In an interview with WQAM’s Sid Rosenberg, Burress mused about the possibility of playing in the city where he resides.

    “Just for me to be able to be somewhere I love, that I call home, and to live at one place all year around for the first time in my life, it would be a beautiful situation,” Burress said. He later gushed about the possibility of teaming up with Brandon Marshall.

    “We would be the best duo in football,” Burress said.

  60. #620
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently, Goodell and the owners tried to trick the players into signing an agreement yesterday without the players even reading it first

    Now the players will be taking their time to read the new agreement and the lockout is expected to last another week..
    Last edited by SAF; 22nd July 2011 at 10:14.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  61. #621
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,625
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    Apparently, Goodell and the owners tried to trick the players into signing an agreement yesterday without the players even reading it first

    Now the players will be taking their time to read the new agreement and the lockout is expected to last another week..
    I'm interested in the #1 argument. Why would the owners bother voting and ratifying a deal that they knew wasn't fully collectively bargained? Unless...if you think about it, it would be almost like a poison pill installed by the owners. If the players accept the deal as edited by the owners, the owners get what they want. If they don't vote for it, the media and fans view them as the ones holding the NFL season back.

  62. #622
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Lockout will be OVER by the end of today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Agreement in place; players will vote once document is done!

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d..._breaking_news
    Last edited by SAF; 25th July 2011 at 14:17.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  63. #623
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Venue
    Karachi - Pakistan
    Runs
    1,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lockout is over...NFLPA votes unanimously on the new CBA....the only thing I am worried is whether the players have enough time to mentally prepare for the new season and whether the QB's have got enough time to sort out their plays? one things for sure this season that this is going to be the ultimate test for QB's

  64. #624
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get ready for MASSIVE amount of releases/cuts/signings.

    Baltimore Ravens have already announced that they will be releasing Derrick Mason, Willis Maghee, Todd Heap and Kelly Gregg.

    Ravens are also interested in SIDNEY RICE!


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  65. #625
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Months of Offseason moves will be done this week lol. Cant wait for all of the new signings..
    http://www.nfl.com/freeagency?module=HP11_cp


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  66. #626
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KEVIN KOLB traded to Arizona for Patrick Peterson and a 2nd round PICK







    WIll make a good headlines


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  67. #627
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eagles Update:


    Former Viking Ray Edwards house hunting in Philly all set to be an Eagle and Pair up with Trent Cole on the opposite side....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  68. #628
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^^^ This pretty much means Eagles are not expecting much from Brandon Graham this season...


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  69. #629
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  70. #630
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    ^^^^^^^ This pretty much means Eagles are not expecting much from Brandon Graham this season...
    Good thing they passed up on JPP

  71. #631
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,427
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    Good thing they passed up on JPP
    See JPP is very good, however had the Eagles drafted him he wouldve been a bust in our system. Eagles for nearly 2 decades have a system in place for speed ball dwarf Dlinemen...I really miss those mean big bad as* gang green Eagle Dline of the late 80's to the early 90's......


    Reggie white, Jerome Brown, Clyde Simmons, Now that is what you call a Defensive Line, not these Pansy Brandon Grahams, Mike Mamulas etc..........There are exceptions to the rule, Trent Cole is awesome, Hugh Douglas before him was great..
    Last edited by Romali_rotti; 26th July 2011 at 13:41.


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  72. #632
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's true. Eagles defense has become somewhat soft over the past couple of seasons.

    I just hope we can retain Bradshaw, Smith, and Kiwi. There will be a lot of holes to fill.

  73. #633
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    1,133
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mankins to sign tender and report on time!!! HUGE for the Patriots!!!


    Hakuna Matata
    "'Cause we are the champions of the world"

  74. #634
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giants parting with long time O-Linemen O'hara and Seubert. O-Line is in transition.

  75. #635
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,707
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McNabb to Minnesota? Vikes are back in contention.

  76. #636
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    McNabb to Minnesota? Vikes are back in contention.
    lol. Not even close. Mcnabb isnt really going to help them win any playoff games.


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

  77. #637
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    1,133
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    McNabb to Minnesota? Vikes are back in contention.
    No way the Vikes are even going to the play-offs. GB, in all probability is taking that division. There will almost certainly be one wildcard team from the NFC East. That leaves just one spot and a few good teams (Falcons/Saints/Bucs) fighting for that. Vics in 2011? Not so much.


    Hakuna Matata
    "'Cause we are the champions of the world"

  78. #638
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way the Colts can acquire good health in free agency? That's all we really need. Best team in the league when healthy, IMO.

  79. #639
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing the Vikes will be in contention for is 4th place. That team is waayyy too old to be significant. And to add to the age, they might lose their best WR.

  80. #640
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    5,053
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman View Post
    Is there any way the Colts can acquire good health in free agency? That's all we really need. Best team in the league when healthy, IMO.
    Best team when healthy?!


    Nice one...


    God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •