Instagram

Sohail Speaks Ponty''s Blog Fountain's Pen

User Tag List

Thread: Shahid Afridi's Menswear store - is that true?

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shahid Afridi's Menswear store - is that true?

Hi, I was shopping in Rawalpindi when I found a banner titled "Shahid Afridi's Menswear - Coming Soon"... and it was in newly built shopping plaza on 6th road... It can't be fake...

<3 Pakistan <3 Islam

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abc_to_xyz
    Hi, I was shopping in Rawalpindi when I found a banner titled "Shahid Afridi's Menswear - Coming Soon"... and it was in newly built shopping plaza on 6th road... It can't be fake...
    Its true I guess as it was reported in newspapers that Afridi has one store on Tariq Road in Karachi (the stores are very expensive on this road). And before leaving for South Africa all team members shop there for free for eid on Afridi's expense.

Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has a Kurta shop, better kurtas then JJ but pricer aswell

Whenever Nawaz wins, he divides PMLN equally. He keeps PM for himself and gives L N to the people.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Sharjah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since you were so near why don't you upload some pictures I mean take first & then upload

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Experience of visiting Shahid Afridi's outlet in Zam Zama, Karachi 2008.

Last year when I was in Pakistan, I also went to Karachi for a week and while exploring Karachi was visiting Zam Zama which was "supposedly" said to be like Bond Street of London with mostly the whole hip hop happening outlets of all the Pakistani designers were residing there which did happen to be but it was not what it was being made out to be.

Nobody working on one side of a lane knew whats on the other side and so on....So while we were mostly shopping around Zam Zama everyday I happened to see Shahid Afridi's outlet there at first me and my cousin thought its not going to be his but as we went nearer the store and went up the stairs it looked quite decent. Shops at Zam Zama are quite small especially when they show one on TV, they look a bit bigger but thats not the case and you get in and its just a tiny small sort of a place.

Inside we got treated nicely by a young guy who was quite soft spoken and when we asked if this belonged to the "actual" man himself he said yes and not that someone is cashing in on his name and fame etc; Apparently it was his latest outlet to open only being a few months since it had opened. Also asked him if Afridi visits around here and were told he happens to come around when he has a bit of time on his hands and was around a few weeks ago. Had a nice look around and notably prices compared to Junaid Jamshed were a bit more but the quality was nice and ended up doing some good shopping for ourselves. The cuts were quite good aswell as the material etc; of the kurtas. When asked if he's planning to open more outlets in different cities like Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore etc; we were told that hopefully in the next few months or so some will be opening in different parts of Pakistan.

But have to say its a nice outlet and his quality is pretty good I mostly shop at JJ's but his stuff was really quite good! So those in Pakistan should try out Shahid Afridi's fashion house.

P.S: Quite like the design with Shahid and then has wickets in between them then Afridi in the end!

Tough times never last, But tough people do!

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omar Bhai so what do they sell? Just Kurtas? I have JJ kurtas so I know how JJ products are after using them. So if you were to compare it with Afridi's store which one would you rate higher? I hope he opens one in Lahore soon because thats were I go

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cover Drive, I've always shopped at JJ's but have to say was really good shopping at Afridi's and yes its kurtas that he did then. Compared with quality of what I bought from Afridi's outlet then have to hand it to him for it! I'm glad that he's opening one in Rawalpindi soon InshahAllah so hopefully can get to try more of Afridi's menswear collection!

Tough times never last, But tough people do!

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will wear every garment of clothing in this store.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison
    I will wear every garment of clothing in this store.
    Does this mean you will purchase every garment the store sells?

Will you wear them all at one time ?

Follow PakPassion.Net on our facebook fan page and twitter
    Download the PakPassion.Net Toolbar

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzadddd
    Does this mean you will purchase every garment the store sells?

Will you wear them all at one time ?

Hmm... underwears too? ;)

<3 Pakistan <3 Islam

Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where abouts in Rawalpindi? May go Pakistan next July/August Insh'Allah so you never know.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf...for the Quaid(ra) and Iqbal(ra)'s Pakistan