Jan 2009
    Venue
    Wardown Park - Luton
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been a fan since the start but managed to get stuck at season 4 which i am nearing the end of now so not reading into the spoilers post season 4 for me

Love Cricket.. All Cricketers.. Underdogs.. Fawad Alam Should Never have been Dropped..

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Re: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by rhussain33 View Post
    Ive been a fan since the start but managed to get stuck at season 4 which i am nearing the end of now so not reading into the spoilers post season 4 for me
    Show gets even better. Season 5 has some stunning episodes especially a certain Changing Channels. A damn fun show which can be watched whenever you want.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Wardown Park - Luton
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Show gets even better. Season 5 has some stunning episodes especially a certain Changing Channels. A damn fun show which can be watched whenever you want.
    I can watch Dean Winchester all day when hes in funny and hunger mode.

Easily my favourite TV Character

I love the way him and Castiel get on so far... was sour at first but getting better

Love Cricket.. All Cricketers.. Underdogs.. Fawad Alam Should Never have been Dropped..

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Wardown Park - Luton
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just finished season 4, damn that was a surprise

So basically Sam was chosen at birth to be the one to kill lilleth and free lucifer

That ruby chick had me all the way to the last minute, then again she had sam to, dean wasnt buying it...

These angels man, they suppose to be good guys Aint showing that

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dūr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Best show ever!

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhussain33 View Post
    Well I just finished season 4, damn that was a surprise

So basically Sam was chosen at birth to be the one to kill lilleth and free lucifer

That ruby chick had me all the way to the last minute, then again she had sam to, dean wasnt buying it...

These angels man, they suppose to be good guys Aint showing that
    Supposed to be yes. But they only serve Gods. Castiel himself said, "We serve God. We are Warriors".

Plus, they have a massive sense of self-righteousness. Nothing scarier than evil which thinks it is good.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    What an epic episode! Crowley's speech at the end really made me hate the smarmy jerk. I hope he dies a painful death.
    Poor

Sarah

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I love Crowley. Most underrated character of the show.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like Supernatural but the worst thing about it is that someone HAS to die in each and every episode.

"People Laugh At Me Because I'm Different,I Laugh At Them Because They Are All The Same"

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Re: Supernatural

Great end to the season. This season really improved in the 2nd half. Gives a new meaning to the term "lights in the sky".

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

One of the best scenes of the entire series.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Good episode before the mid season break.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Fabulous episode before the break. A LOT happened. This season has been a bit of a mixed bag but when it's been good, it's been great and there is very little to complain about the episode "Holy Terror".

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    In your mind.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An SPN thread on PP - A male dominated forum?
    Wow.

Also I missed watching the last few episodes thanks to exams and so onn so NO spoilers please.

You can't save everyone..

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Awesome finale to season 9. A choppy season with weak monster of the week episodes but the mythology arc episodes were strong culminating in a brilliant finale. Has a 9.7 on imdb and I would say the ending will catch you off guard.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    928 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Awesome finale to season 9. A choppy season with weak monster of the week episodes but the mythology arc episodes were strong culminating in a brilliant finale. Has a 9.7 on imdb and I would say the ending will catch you off guard.
    Im in love with that demon lady in season 9. After ruby (black haired) she had all the demonic beauty.

I think I have a thing for demon girls.

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Abaddon? She got a brutal death without an opportunity to do much damage. Sad cause the actress was amazing.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't quite understand Crowley's explanation at the end, did Dean turn into a Knight of Hell, an immortal demon?

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    It's back! Great first two episodes. Demon Dean is AMAZING!!! I would love it if he stays evil.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    200th episode aired this week!!

AMAZING episode. Very meta and reminded me why I love this show so much. Even if you aren't watching the show now, you must watch it. It's that cool.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    928 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    200th episode aired this week!!

AMAZING episode. Very meta and reminded me why I love this show so much. Even if you aren't watching the show now, you must watch it. It's that cool.
    I am finally happy they are back to hunting work all that story line get boring after a while. Loved the old simple every time new monster stuff.

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    It's back! Great first two episodes. Demon Dean is AMAZING!!! I would love it if he stays evil.
    Pity that lasted only 3 episodes.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Love this show.

i have watched only 6 seasons so far.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aukhan View Post
    Love this show.

i have watched only 6 seasons so far.
    Seasons 3 and 4 were utter quality, I was HOOKED.

My favourite episode? The one which ripped off Groundhog Day and Sam kept re-living Tuesday over and over again! A close second would be the one when they discovered Chuck the prophet.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Seasons 3 and 4 were utter quality, I was HOOKED.

My favourite episode? The one which ripped off Groundhog Day and Sam kept re-living Tuesday over and over again! A close second would be the one when they discovered Chuck the prophet.
    Mine are so many..i can't even decide.

Need to see rest of the seasons.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pity that lasted only 3 episodes.
    Yeah. Reportedly, the Mark of Cain will cause more problems for Dean so hopefully he will be back as the bad guy.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    The stories themselves haven't been great since Lucifer.

They could have been better of building up to it and ending with it in season 9 or 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    The stories themselves haven't been great since Lucifer.

They could have been better of building up to it and ending with it in season 9 or 10.
    The series began with an intention of wrapping it up withing five seasons because of which they designed the arc around Lucifer and Lilith, but they became a victim of their own success in the process as excellent viewing figures meant that they were forced to carry on past season five.

Season six is especially a damp squib.

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I only liked the first 2 seasons.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone View Post
    I only liked the first 2 seasons.
    Those two were exclusively monster of the week type with a little bit of a tilt towards the end towards stuff like the Colt.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    One thing is for sure the evil eye candys are hot

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    stopped watching after the angels fell out of the sky. whats been happening since??

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Renewed for an eleventh season!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yup, he truly was amazing. I wanted him to stay like that for the whole season at-least.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Renewed for an eleventh season!
    That's great news! One of the most bingeworthy shows of all time.

It's not so much horror anymore but it's a really cool show. X-Files of the 21st generation.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closest thing to X-Files was Fringe, which was brilliant. Supernatural is good too. They've also renewed it for the 12th season. Just doesn't get boring, does it?!

I love me some sci-fi though, Fringe for me was the best show on TV, when it was on, Shame it finished so soon.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Edit.....11th season.

Damn the edit option.....MODS!!!!

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Amazing ending. Last 5 minutes were so WTH!!!! The brotherly bond might just end up destroying the universe.

Suddenly having the Mark of Cain doesn't seem like such a a bad thing.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Best Supernatural finale since Season 5.

Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen it yet. Sounds good.

Is it just me or does anybody dislike Rowena? Her character is utterly fake.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Amazing finale indeed. Spoiler's ahead.

I didn't want the mark to go away though. I wanted more of Demon Dean. Do you guys think it will make a return in the next season?? It should to give the brothers a chance. Dean with the mark against the darkness will be epic.

Also I don't think death is dead. Seemed way too easy for a being that is so ancient and powerful. He once even said that he will one-day reap God.
    Last edited by Arsal_AK; 21st May 2015 at 20:40.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen it yet. Sounds good.

Is it just me or does anybody dislike Rowena? Her character is utterly fake.
    You would like Rowena in this. She shows a different side in this episode. The actress was brilliant in this.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't have a Supernatural finale without the brothers doing something extremely stupid/releasing something into the world.

Looking forward to this 'Darkness' concept God and co fought before he created light, the Leviathans were disappointing even though it started off well.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Saw it a few minutes ago.

As with all season finales, everything seems all-encompassing and conclusive, but I'm sure we'll be back to regular transmission and the monster-of-the-week format in most episodes next season.

This is a top opportunity for the writers to bring in the ultimate character for the last couple of seasons in a blockbuster role - God.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God has already been shown so far in the series, he has been disguising himself as that prophet, Chuck. They might free Lucifer and Michael, as they're the best bet fighting against 'The Darkness'.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    God has already been shown so far in the series, he has been disguising himself as that prophet, Chuck. They might free Lucifer and Michael, as they're the best bet fighting against 'The Darkness'.
    That would be in line with what Lucifer (possessing Sam in the alternate reality in Season 5) claimed. Whatever you do, you will always end up here. So I guess the Apocalypse will happen after all.

Lucifer and Michael intend to bring about the apocalypse of course.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be in line with what Lucifer (possessing Sam in the alternate reality in Season 5) claimed. Whatever you do, you will always end up here. So I guess the Apocalypse will happen after all.

Lucifer and Michael intend to bring about the apocalypse of course.
    I wouldn't be too hung up over that fact, because in another episode with the Time God Chronos, he implied in the near future the world would be overrun by Leviathans. Unless Sam is still alive by then, don't see him being the harbinger of the apocalypse, besides I think those two angels might have to put aside their differences to fight the greater evil and they already know how the Darkness was defeated in the first place.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be too hung up over that fact, because in another episode with the Time God Chronos, he implied in the near future the world would be overrun by Leviathans. Unless Sam is still alive by then, don't see him being the harbinger of the apocalypse, besides I think those two angels might have to put aside their differences to fight the greater evil and they already know how the Darkness was defeated in the first place.
    Valid point.

Besides that would mean return of Adam who has been stuck in the cage for eternity. His soul must be shish kebab by now.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

One of the best scenes of the entire series.
    Who is the fella dressed like John Constantine?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Who is the fella dressed like John Constantine?
    Castiel, an angel, and a primary character of the series. He came in during the start of Season 3.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Anybody else pleasantly surprised by this Season?

Apart from the last episode - which was a typical Monster of the Week stuff - it's been very good! The Darkness (unlike Dick Roman/Crowley initially etc.) is a very scary antagonist too.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    So say hello to God, ladies & gentlemen!

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Heck you were right!

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So say hello to God, ladies & gentlemen!
    You spoilsport.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quite easily best episode in years. Had some controversial elements though. Chuck and Metatron stole the show over Sam and Dean. I hope they don't screw up next few episodes because last episode sets up the bar too high.

Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Quite easily best episode in years. Had some controversial elements though. Chuck and Metatron stole the show over Sam and Dean. I hope they don't screw up next few episodes because last episode sets up the bar too high.
    Yeah. If the next one is another Monster of the Week episode I swear...

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    what the hell this show is still going on?!?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yeah. If the next one is another Monster of the Week episode I swear...
    I hope not. Judging from trailer and pics , its very unlikely we would get Monster of the Week episode.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dūr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh come on just end the torture already.And this is coming from a huge supernatural fan.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Anybody still following Supernatural?

Season 14 gets underway in a couple of days - on the 14th!

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I still watch it. But i think show needs to end now.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    I still watch it. But i think show needs to end now.
    15 sounds like a nice number to end on.