Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Malik be in the plans for the 2019 WC?

Voters
421. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    189 44.89%
  • No

    212 50.36%
  • Unsure

    20 4.75%
Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 12916
  1. #81
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    3,641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^He was being sarcastic. If you read his threads, he actually wants Malik dropped from the side.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Runs
    28,699
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Very good ODI and T20 player. At this stage not in the right headspace for Test cricket.

    If rumours about him saying where he wants to bat or whether he wants to bowl are true should be removed from the team pronto. Could probably do with a rest because he is out of form but you do run the risk of losing him permanently the way Pakistan cricket is run.

    He has the potential to be a good Test player but he seems to be going backwards.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    7,522
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His determination was examplary, all of a sudden he has lost that touch and hence, has become liability in the team. It will be good for him and Pakistan that he gets dropped at this time so he can focus on basics and out to do his critics. Play some domestic, find some form and prove that you belong to International Cricket.
    Last edited by UP; 7th December 2009 at 07:54.


    The Underdogs

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Runs
    4,730
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is something for Malik fans to ponder on;
    http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/...lter=advanced;
    orderby=runs;qualmax1=32;qualmin1=25;qualval1=matc hes;size=200;template=results;type=batting

    Malik has played 28 tests. Above list contains the test player who have played 25-32 test matches. Just see where he stands among other players. Afridi, Taufeeq and Farhat have better numbers than him but two of them are out of the team and 3rd -- nobody want the 3rd one (Farhat).

  5. #85
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoaib Malik has some unique qualities as a member of the current Pak team. He can do what others cant,
    He cannot bat, he cannot bowl and he cannot catch.

    Now how many players in the world have this unique combination of qualities?

    No body has all of these qualities in the current team.

    Therefore, in order to save this precious treasure he should be tied, put in an airtight drum and locked in a container, ship the container to Sialkot and keep it in a locked warehouse until Pakistan have completed the tour to England in Aug, 2010.



    Anything less than that and we would see him playing for Pakistan again and wasting his talents. He must be preserved and not wasted.!!
    Last edited by PapaBear; 7th December 2009 at 10:02.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Venue
    Waterloo, Canada
    Runs
    2,107
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear
    Shoaib Malik has some unique qualities as a member of the current Pak team. He can do what others cant,
    He cannot bat, he cannot bowl and he cannot catch.

    Now how many players in the world have this unique combination of qualities?

    No body has all of these qualities in the current team.

    Therefore, in order to save this precious treasure he should be tied, put in an airtight drum and locked in a container, ship the container to Sialkot and keep it in a locked warehouse until Pakistan have completed the tour to England in Aug, 2010.



    Anything less than that and we would see him playing for Pakistan again and wasting his talents. He must be preserved and not wasted.!!
    i will say to you what i have said to everyone who has posted this type of crap in the past

    "You dont have a clue about cricket and have a memory of a goldfish."

  7. #87
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need cricket knowledge read the stats in this thread, it might open your eyes in case you have not been watching the first two tests and last 3 ODIs against New Zealand plus series in Sri Lanka, and then judge other people's knowledge. Its good to be a fan of some stars but you don't have to be blind and ignore all the performance failures, blunders and cock-ups of your favorite stars.
    But if you really loved Shoaib Malik so much you would let him go now and not embarrass him and his country any further.

    Best thing for Malik is to be away from all form of cricket for a year or so.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Yusuf
    I second that! I'm in full support!
    I would also join that band-wagon..

    For someone who called him a good T20 and ODI player, where is Ahmed Zulfiqar with the stats for Shoaib Malik performing in a winning cause for Pakistan (barring CT 100 vs India)..

    His attitude, childish mannerisms and lack of team spirit are hindering any progress Pakistan are likely to make...

    If there is a cull in the team, he along with his bosom buddies should be the first to go in the chopping block

  9. #89
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luton Bad Boy
    I would also join that band-wagon..

    For someone who called him a good T20 and ODI player, where is Ahmed Zulfiqar with the stats for Shoaib Malik performing in a winning cause for Pakistan (barring CT 100 vs India)..

    His attitude, childish mannerisms and lack of team spirit are hindering any progress Pakistan are likely to make...

    If there is a cull in the team, he along with his bosom buddies should be the first to go in the chopping block
    the stats are all over this and another thread, Easa did a pretty good job of breaking down his performances...someone who was not blinded by hate would see them clearly


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  10. #90
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luton Bad Boy
    I would also join that band-wagon..

    For someone who called him a good T20 and ODI player, where is Ahmed Zulfiqar with the stats for Shoaib Malik performing in a winning cause for Pakistan (barring CT 100 vs India)..

    His attitude, childish mannerisms and lack of team spirit are hindering any progress Pakistan are likely to make...

    If there is a cull in the team, he along with his bosom buddies should be the first to go in the chopping block
    And his evil ways and conspiracies that he plans against other star players and captains. Anyone with these characteristics; if I was the coach I would kick him out even if he had an average of 80 plus. Discipline comes first.....He is known to have lost matches on purpose during Pak T20 championship when he captained Sialkot, he is a political animal and God knows what he was upto in the last test and why he performed so miserably.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear
    And his evil ways and conspiracies that he plans against other star players and captains. Anyone with these characteristics; if I was the coach I would kick him out even if he had an average of 80 plus. Discipline comes first.....He is known to have lost matches on purpose during Pak T20 championship when he captained Sialkot, he is a political animal and God knows what he was upto in the last test and why he performed so miserably.


    what a load of ** and manipulating of the facts

    that match in T20 was a very unique situation, his team had been knocked out of the tourney because of the 'match-fixing' of 2 other teams, and he lost on purpose to make a point...it was a dumb thing to do, but sometimes doing something wrong to make your point has to be done

    as for the political animal and all other bakwaas, just words with no factual basis whatsoever...he's no angel, hell nobody in the team is, but making him out to be the Great Manipulator is horsesh!t


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    the stats are all over this and another thread, Easa did a pretty good job of breaking down his performances...someone who was not blinded by hate would see them clearly
    Again it's not hate (too strong a word), maybe dislike for the simple reason he is taking a place of a young talent who is probably more deserving...

  13. #93
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2005/apr/29malik.htm

    Do you want facts?

    Pakistan's Malik faces backlash over thrown match

    April 29, 2005 15:20 IST

    Pakistan all rounder Shoaib Malik could face disciplinary action after admitting he threw a match in the country's inaugural Twenty 20 competition.

    Malik said his team, Sialkot Stallions, did not chase a modest victory target against Karachi in Lahore on Thursday because they wanted to knock rivals Lahore Eaglets out of the competition.

    "We have taken serious notice of this incident and after going through the reports of the match officials we will decide if the matter is to be referred to the disciplinary committee," Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Director Saleem Altaf told Reuters on Friday.

    Malik has since apologised, saying he had reacted after feeling his team had got a raw deal in an earlier defeat against Lahore.

    The 23-year, who has played eight tests and 99 one-day internationals and who was one of Pakistan's successes in the one-day series win in India earlier this month, accepted he had acted immaturely as a captain and player.

    "He has apologised and he has been fined by the match referee, but we still feel he acted inappropriately for a Pakistan player," Altaf added.

    "The chairman of the board is not happy and we feel he has sent out a wrong message and damaged the tournament."

    If the matter is referred to the disciplinary committee, Malik's selection for next month's tour of the West Indies could be in jeopardy.

    The country's inaugural Twenty 20 carnival, contested by 11 regional teams, has attracted crowds of up to 12,000 and is seen by the board as a long-overdue boost for the domestic game.

    The Karachi, Lahore and Sialkot teams were tied for a place in the next round from one group. Lahore would have qualified if Sialkot had beaten Karachi, which seemed certain with just 20 runs needed in under four overs with seven wickets left.

    The Sialkot batsmen, however, including Malik, slowed down, allowing Karachi to win by four runs.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    12,172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on cheetah prove the doubters wrong

  15. #95
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar


    what a load of ** and manipulating of the facts

    that match in T20 was a very unique situation, his team had been knocked out of the tourney because of the 'match-fixing' of 2 other teams, and he lost on purpose to make a point...it was a dumb thing to do, but sometimes doing something wrong to make your point has to be done

    as for the political animal and all other bakwaas, just words with no factual basis whatsoever...he's no angel, hell nobody in the team is, but making him out to be the Great Manipulator is horsesh!t
    Why did he have to stoop to that level to make a point?

    He always hark on about being a 'senior' player, any player with his experience would think twice to do such an action..

    All media is speculating that he conspired to get rid of Younus and his relationship with Yousaf is not a bed of roses as well. His problems with Afridi are well documented as well.

    During his captain reign, was there not a problem he did not upset?

    This bad influence in the team is chipping away at the team and really needs to sin-binned.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Venue
    Apnay ghar mai - aur kahan ?
    Runs
    44,010
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I believe that Malik's confidence is at the lowest point of his career.

    He should be dropped - For his sake!


    For answers to the Universe, Life and everything : TheSourceNews(TSN)

  17. #97
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    http://legslip.com/2009/08/07/
    More Facts about Malik

    Still he has a big clout and a lobby of supporters within the PCB and among the commentators like, Ramiz Raja, Waqar Younus and not to mention Inti Alam and Yawar Saeed.

    Abdul Qadir, when he was the chief selector spotted Malik’s negative tactics and forming groups and alliances creating divisions and factionalism in the team during the time Pakistan was playing against Australia in Dubai and asked for Malik’s removal from the team.

    In fact Abdul Qadir used a very strong word he said, “I wanted to kick out Shoaib Malik from the team. But, it was Butt who paid no heed to my recommendation.” One of the major differences between Abdul Qadir and Ijaz Butt is Shoaib Malik’s presence in the team and he resigned because of this.

    Shoaib Malik’s personal vindictiveness against anyone who is a threat to him, be it Shahid Afridi or, Fawad Alam is not just against those individuals – it is against Pakistan team.

    His presence in the team is like a growing cancer, he is like the dead fish in a pond that pollutes the whole pond, he needs to be chucked out ASAP.[I]

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear

    http://legslip.com/2009/08/07/
    More Facts about Malik

    Still he has a big clout and a lobby of supporters within the PCB and among the commentators like, Ramiz Raja, Waqar Younus and not to mention Inti Alam and Yawar Saeed.

    Abdul Qadir, when he was the chief selector spotted Malik’s negative tactics and forming groups and alliances creating divisions and factionalism in the team during the time Pakistan was playing against Australia in Dubai and asked for Malik’s removal from the team.

    In fact Abdul Qadir used a very strong word he said, “I wanted to kick out Shoaib Malik from the team. But, it was Butt who paid no heed to my recommendation.” One of the major differences between Abdul Qadir and Ijaz Butt is Shoaib Malik’s presence in the team and he resigned because of this.

    Shoaib Malik’s personal vindictiveness against anyone who is a threat to him, be it Shahid Afridi or, Fawad Alam is not just against those individuals – it is against Pakistan team.

    His presence in the team is like a growing cancer, he is like the dead fish in a pond that pollutes the whole pond, he needs to be chucked out ASAP.[I]
    Such an astute person like Abdul Qadir cannot be challenged in his opinions. I would not accuse him of lying, as he appeared genuinely interested in seeing Pakistan progress.

    His stint as selector was refreshing and innovative and he clearly saw issues within the team.

    Maybe Ahmed Zulfiqar will tell you those quotes are made up and Shoaib Malik hardly mutters anything in the dressing room..

  19. #99
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Shoaib Malik a political animal? Read on..

    Shoaib malik's motto is to take revenge as a motive for success. This may sound bizarre but, it is true and he wants to succeed by hook or by crook. Ever since he started playing cricket at domestic level he had this quality imbued in his psyche i.e., to play dirty politics.[B]

    He is the only known player in Pakistan who threw away a match deliberately only to take revenge, he played a dog in the manger role. On top of that he was very proud of his action. The PCB forgive him and made him the captain of the Pakistan team. [I] But, people have not forgotten that incident.

    Like the French Canadian say: “Je me souviens,” which means, “We do not forget, and will never forget,” it has has a deep rooted meaning to their past and they are holding a grudge against the English Canadians.

    In Quebec, on every single car’s number plate it is inscribed, “Je me souviens” as a reminder to oneself. Similarly, as long as Shoaib Malik will be playing cricket, those who have been hurt by his evil and sinister deeds will remember him as the “axis of evil” of cricket.

    Whoever was or, is a threat to Shoaib Malik he wants to get rid of him. When he was the captain his biggest worry was Shahid Afridi and he did everything to get rid of him. He showed disrespect towards other senior players like Mohammed Yousuf and Abdul Razzaq.

    Now, he wants to prove to his fans and his supporters that his successor Younus Khan, is not so great, he may have won the T20 WC but, now he lost the test and ODI series in Sri Lanka and that is the result of Malik’s conspiracy by ganging up with Misbah, Kamran Akmal, Saeed Ajmal and Rao Iftikhar and a deliberate attempt to under perform to vindicate and take revenge for the perceived wrong and he enjoys sweet revenge by backstabbing Younus Khan.

    How Malik survives all this?

    Malik’s sinister behaviour and his negative tactics were exposed, he was ruining the team’s performance and motivation and the team was winning only against the minnows and, he was stripped from the captaincy but, not from the team i.e., because of his Uncle Senator who protects his back and he also knows when to perform i.e., he scores 45-50 runs and cements his place.
    http://legslip.com/2009/08/07/

  20. #100
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Venue
    Helsinki, Finland
    Runs
    293
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing against S.Malik. He has done a fine job and sometimes v.good for his country in limited over formats. Great players always work hard to keep moving with the changing times. If he wants to be one of them then he has to improve his skills for Test cricket. At the moment, there are better middle-order batsmen than Malik if he is selected on his batting alone. But if he wants to get the allrounder spot, which I don't think Pak can afford due to their always shaky batting then he is no where to be selected for that. I think we need a fresh A Mathews / M North type of all rounder for test cricket.


    The Passionate Pakistani

  21. #101
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @ PapaBear

    1 - the T20 incident, like I stated earlier, was a bad decision by Malik...it was a lot like what Inzy did at Lord's in 2006...the wrong thing to do, but I can see why they did it.

    2 - Abdul Qadir also accused the team of being match-fixers, and also said he would drop Younis Khan if he had the choice...hardly the most stable character out there...and you fail to see that he also made his biased selections in the form of Ahmed Shehzad

    3 - so some random blogger gave his opinion about Malik and that makes it a fact? now you are really getting desperate


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  22. #102
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luton Bad Boy
    Such an astute person like Abdul Qadir cannot be challenged in his opinions. I would not accuse him of lying, as he appeared genuinely interested in seeing Pakistan progress.

    His stint as selector was refreshing and innovative and he clearly saw issues within the team.

    Maybe Ahmed Zulfiqar will tell you those quotes are made up and Shoaib Malik hardly mutters anything in the dressing room..
    "The team are a bunch of match fixers"

    "I would have dropped both Malik and Younis"

    "Shoaib Akhtar is fit and ready for intl. cricket"


    more than a few questionable statements by Mr. Qadir over here


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  23. #103
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,824
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    an average of 36 in Test cricket is not exactly disastrous...he, like many other players, needs to pick up his game, but to say he is not good enough for Test cricket is ridiculous...fielding errors are unacceptable at any level of cricket, let alone the 5 day game, and the whole team needs to get a stern hiding for their pitiful catching in this match


    You set your standards pretty low.

    A specialist test batsman with an average of 36 is good enough for you? Are you kidding me! It's mediocre at best.

    But I guess being a Salman Butt fan you have to take what you get.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm shocked to see such a low level of comprehension from a university student...guess I'll have to spell it out for you...'disastrous' would mean complete and utter failure at Test level...and neither did I say that it was 'good enough for me'...there is no doubt Malik needs to improve his performances, as I already stated in the post you just quoted...my suggestion would be to read thoroughly before responding.


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,824
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    I'm shocked to see such a low level of comprehension from a university student...guess I'll have to spell it out for you...'disastrous' would mean complete and utter failure at Test level...and neither did I say that it was 'good enough for me'...there is no doubt Malik needs to improve his performances, as I already stated in the post you just quoted...my suggestion would be to read thoroughly before responding.
    A specialist batsman with an average of 36 especially in todays day and age is a failure in my eye's.

    Failure as in F-A-I-L-U-R-E. Comprende?

  26. #106
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    lol, to each his own then...the problem with Malik is either he gets knocked over early, or when he does get set, does not go through with his innings, and gets out between 30-40...definitely needs to sort that out


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    I'm shocked to see such a low level of comprehension from a university student...guess I'll have to spell it out for you...'disastrous' would mean complete and utter failure at Test level...and neither did I say that it was 'good enough for me'...there is no doubt Malik needs to improve his performances, as I already stated in the post you just quoted...my suggestion would be to read thoroughly before responding.
    You really face a lone battle in your backing for the clique of Pakistan cricket.

    Thinking long-term e.g. longer than one series, Pakistan have to do away with Salman Butt (more than enough chances given) Misbah ul Haq (how long will he last...he is no Jayasuriya), Shoaib Malik (his dip in form and people skills make him a prime candidate to drop)

  28. #108
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luton Bad Boy
    You really face a lone battle in your backing for the clique of Pakistan cricket.

    Thinking long-term e.g. longer than one series, Pakistan have to do away with Salman Butt (more than enough chances given) Misbah ul Haq (how long will he last...he is no Jayasuriya), Shoaib Malik (his dip in form and people skills make him a prime candidate to drop)
    the only player for which I would accept being called biased would be SB, the rest, no way...I defend all our players equally...Malik is the Villain of the week today, tomorrow it could be Kamran or Umar Gul, anybody, it doesn't matter...these blokes have won matches for Pakistan and have shown they are good enough to mix it with the best in intl. cricket


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    the only player for which I would accept being called biased would be SB, the rest, no way...I defend all our players equally...Malik is the Villain of the week today, tomorrow it could be Kamran or Umar Gul, anybody, it doesn't matter...these blokes have won matches for Pakistan and have shown they are good enough to mix it with the best in intl. cricket
    No denying that, but, seeing signs of Pakistan moving on in terms of bowling, it is really disheartening to see players that have not performed yet, still make it in the playing XI

  30. #110
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luton Bad Boy
    No denying that, but, seeing signs of Pakistan moving on in terms of bowling, it is really disheartening to see players that have not performed yet, still make it in the playing XI
    well too much chopping and changing is not good for the team either...the experienced players should lead the side in terms of performances a lot more regularly, but it does not mean you discard them completely...if we just select people on the last given performance, then there will be anarchy and total confusion in the side...that way we will never create a solid unit


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,824
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    lol, to each his own then...the problem with Malik is either he gets knocked over early, or when he does get set, does not go through with his innings, and gets out between 30-40...definitely needs to sort that out
    Oh really? Did you figure that all on your own? I'm at Uni so I couldn't fugure that out

    In all seriousness, you've pointed out his problems which are some pretty major problems in my opinion and you still think we shouldn't give up on the guy. Come on AZ be realistic.

    And experiance doesn't count for jack if you don't have the talent and determination to back it up with.

    Lets not get overly dramatic. Malik is no villain. He's just a poor player. Just like Salman Butt. Your like one of those PPP supporters who realise that the Govt. is a piece of **** and yet you still support them.
    Last edited by Juggernaut; 7th December 2009 at 17:50.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Oh really? Did you figure that all on your own? I'm at Uni so I couldn't fugure that out

    In all seriousness, you've pointed out his problems which are some pretty major problems in my opinion and you still think we shouldn't give up on the guy. Come on AZ be realistic.

    And experiance doesn't count for jack if you don't have the talent and determination to back it up with.

    Lets not get overly dramatic. Malik is no villain. He's just a poor player. Just like Salman Butt. Your like one of those PPP supporters who realise that the Govt. is a piece of **** and yet you still support them.
    Another memory that really annoys me about Shoaib Malik.

    When South Africa visited Pakistan, his selection and tactics used in that match exposed how mentally he was for that job.

    When visiting India, he displayed this warm ******* giri nature to the Indian team and even Dhoni noted that 'Pakistan are not as aggressive as they have always been when they visit India'

    Those two series were the signs of the times ahead for his captaincy and during his reign 'he did play for his average more for the team' a trend that still appears to continue...

  33. #113
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Oh really? Did you figure that all on your own? I'm at Uni so I couldn't fugure that out

    In all seriousness, you've pointed out his problems which are some pretty major problems in my opinion and you still think we shouldn't give up on the guy. Come on AZ be realistic.

    And experiance doesn't count for jack if you don't have the talent and determination to back it up with.

    Lets not get overly dramatic. Malik is no villain. He's just a poor player. Just like Salman Butt. Your like one of those PPP supporters who realise that the Govt. is a piece of **** and yet you still support them.
    F-I-G-U-R-E not fugure!

    I am being realistic...when I see the technique of Fawad and friggin' Faisal Iqbal as the replacements, doesn't really give me a lot of confidence


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,824
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    F-I-G-U-R-E not fugure!

    I am being realistic...when I see the technique of Fawad and friggin' Faisal Iqbal as the replacements, doesn't really give me a lot of confidence
    I'm not helping myself am I. I'm a Maths student we're not expected to know how to spell.

    Anyway, my point is not about who replaces Malik in the line up for the next test. My point is broader than that. Malik should not be in the test side anymore and he should never come back. Simples.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    My Room
    Runs
    25,993
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luton Bad Boy
    Another memory that really annoys me about Shoaib Malik.

    When South Africa visited Pakistan, his selection and tactics used in that match exposed how mentally he was for that job.

    When visiting India, he displayed this warm ******* giri nature to the Indian team and even Dhoni noted that 'Pakistan are not as aggressive as they have always been when they visit India'

    Those two series were the signs of the times ahead for his captaincy and during his reign 'he did play for his average more for the team' a trend that still appears to continue...
    What in the world does his mediocre captaincy have to do with his batting and place in team? I guess the Windies should have dropped Lara and India should have dropped Tendulkar cause they were both horrible captains.

    As for Malik, he should sit out the next Test match, regroup himself, and try to force his way back. But if the alternative is Faisal Iqbal, then I'm sorry, I'd even take a physically ******** Shoaib Malik on one leg over Faisal Iqbal.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    1,869
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malik cant bat or bowl, but he is a damn good fielder, however you cant make it into a test side alone on fielding. So he needs to go for hs own sake.

    Those using his fielding as ammunition need to get a life, he had one bad day, yet we forget some of the brilliant catches he has pulled off before? for Lets slate him for what he cant do, not for what he had one bad day on.

    Malik should be replaced by Alam in the third test, if its Iqbal, ill screw.


    Shahid Afridi....the skill, the power, the frustration

  37. #117
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    5,176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easa
    What in the world does his mediocre captaincy have to do with his batting and place in team? I guess the Windies should have dropped Lara and India should have dropped Tendulkar cause they were both horrible captains.

    As for Malik, he should sit out the next Test match, regroup himself, and try to force his way back. But if the alternative is Faisal Iqbal, then I'm sorry, I'd even take a physically ******** Shoaib Malik on one leg over Faisal Iqbal.
    I was just revoking old painful memories and believe that stint surely haunts his current predicament..

    The dropped catches can be forgiven but, his form is so patchy that he should sit out, I would rather bring in Fawad Alam in his place rather than Faisal Iqbal..

    Malik needs longer than one single test to regroup himself, he like others need stern competition for his place, we have seen that effect working on Kaneria and to some respect working for Salman Butt..

  38. #118
    Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Land of the Obese
    Runs
    66,940
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the least supporting 'support' thread Ive ever seen!


    Saeed Ajmal & Younis Khan: The Pride of Pakistan

  39. #119
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    lol yep, I think it's what, 3 people pulling for Malik here?


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  40. #120
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    My Room
    Runs
    25,993
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    lol yep, I think it's what, 3 people pulling for Malik here?
    Its quite a stark difference from two or three years ago.

    Thats when about three people were against Malik - everyone else was a fan. How times change. Quite similar to the praise for Shahid Afridi on this site; its only temporary. Sooner of later he'll do something that will anger most people but they'll all come rushing back when he starts performing again. Seen it happen many a time.


  41. #121
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,668
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Malik has no one but himself to blame for the massive erosion of fan support especially from the period when he accepted the captain in 2007 and his actions, non serious attitude since he lost the captaincy.

    Some time out of the game and being made to fight for his team is just what is needed. He has been given too much importance i feel. He ideally needs to take a leaf out of Afridi's book and improve his game in all aspects of the game if he wants to get his place back.

    In fact i would like Afridi and Yousaf to demand from the selectors that Malik be dropped from the team in all the formats and be asked to prove his form, fitness in domestic cricket. And Malik should be specifically told by Afridi "What goes around, comes around mate, atleast now you know what it feels like".
    Last edited by Savak; 7th December 2009 at 21:49.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    55,695
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easa
    Its quite a stark difference from two or three years ago.

    Thats when about three people were against Malik - everyone else was a fan. How times change. Quite similar to the praise for Shahid Afridi on this site; its only temporary. Sooner of later he'll do something that will anger most people but they'll all come rushing back when he starts performing again. Seen it happen many a time.
    yep, pretty much...I wasn't around here during Afridi's lean patch, but I'm sure a lot of harsh words were said about him as well.


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2000
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    7,185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easa
    Its quite a stark difference from two or three years ago.

    Thats when about three people were against Malik - everyone else was a fan. How times change. Quite similar to the praise for Shahid Afridi on this site; its only temporary. Sooner of later he'll do something that will anger most people but they'll all come rushing back when he starts performing again. Seen it happen many a time.
    Unlike Malik, Afridi is a very talented cricketer. All the hate on him has always been because of the fact that he did not show any patience while batting; with Malik, we all realize now (some of us realized it way beforehand) that he's a hopeless case. Big, BIG, difference between the two.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    14,133
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    All them dropped catches plus no runs in 4 test inninjgs should be the last nail in his immediate intnl cricket coffin

  45. #125
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,824
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz
    All them dropped catches plus no runs in 4 test inninjgs should be the last nail in his immediate intnl cricket coffin
    if he comes back after this I'm just gonna have to put it down to dodgy dealings behind the scenes.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    14,133
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    if he comes back after this I'm just gonna have to put it down to dodgy dealings behind the scenes.
    Of course there is dodgy dealings behind the scenes

    Why do you think he has been in the team this long? Not cos hes any good

  47. #127
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    14,133
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He avges 36 in tests and 27 in odis this yr

    Atrocious

  48. #128
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    My Room
    Runs
    25,993
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_game
    Unlike Malik, Afridi is a very talented cricketer. All the hate on him has always been because of the fact that he did not show any patience while batting; with Malik, we all realize now (some of us realized it way beforehand) that he's a hopeless case. Big, BIG, difference between the two.
    My comment had nothing at all to do with the respective talents or lack thereof of the two players. I'm a big Afridi fan.

    The point I was trying to make was that nothing is permanent with Pakistani fans. We are a fickle bunch and I wouldn't be surprised if this support club overflows with "supporters" once he starts performing again, which will just be a matter of time. This is a tried and tested thing; it'll just take time.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    14,133
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easa
    My comment had nothing at all to do with the respective talents or lack thereof of the two players. I'm a big Afridi fan.

    The point I was trying to make was that nothing is permanent with Pakistani fans. We are a fickle bunch and I wouldn't be surprised if this support club overflows with "supporters" once he starts performing again, which will just be a matter of time. This is a tried and tested thing; it'll just take time.
    hes never performed in test cricket, couple of innings on flat subcontinent pitches dont really count

  50. #130
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Runs
    2,196
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder how many people in this thread actually support MALIK...

    only one way to find out...ask u guys

    (OR there is another way to actually go through each post and figure it out but i dont want to waste that much time on a thread that is about a player like mali )


    Fawad Alam's NO.1 FAN!!


    Mohommad Hafeez is CLASS!

  51. #131
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    8,017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    1 - the T20 incident, like I stated earlier, was a bad decision by Malik...it was a lot like what Inzy did at Lord's in 2006...the wrong thing to do, but I can see why they did it.
    Oh please, the wrong thing to do? I applaud Inzi for the stand he took. Enough was enough, we were publicly defamed as cheaters and he wouldn't stand for it. Oh and even then he waited for the interval to make his stand. He could have easily walked off mid-session and I would have still supported him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Zulfiqar
    2 - Abdul Qadir also accused the team of being match-fixers, and also said he would drop Younis Khan if he had the choice...hardly the most stable character out there...and you fail to see that he also made his biased selections in the form of Ahmed Shehzad
    Qadir saw a talent in Shehzad, called him up to the practice game against the Lankans where he duly went on to make 146. Based on that he was called up to the test squad. Pity he didn't feature. Agree, however, that the match fixers claim was stupid and irrational, but as a selector, Qadir was a breath of fresh air.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Venue
    Apnay ghar mai - aur kahan ?
    Runs
    44,010
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whether you support Malik or not, the FACT of the matter is that he is woefully out of form and low on self confidence.

    Playing him again would be bad for Pakistan as well as for his own good.


    For answers to the Universe, Life and everything : TheSourceNews(TSN)

  53. #133
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Calgary AB, Canada
    Runs
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Shoaib Malik Support Thread

    Everybody hates Malik (including me to some extent). Now I am not talking about the bans and stuff. But the general reaction towards Malik on PP. What has he done wrong? Sure he has conspired against Younis and Yousuf but he only returned the favour as these "Seniors" did the same when Malik was captain.

    Conspiracy, politics and leg-pulling runs in our blood. None of our cricketing stars have been saints. Imran, Miandad, Saleem Malik, Wasim, Waqar, Moin and Inzi all have gotten their hands dirty time and again doing exactly what Malik has done. I know this should not be an excuse for tolearting indiscipline but it also does not warrant so much hatred for Malik.

    He has not been the most consistent batsman in the last couple of years. But who has? So I don't think it is his performance that has earned him our scorn.

    I am creating this thread to support Malik not because I like him (I have already stated to the contrary in the openning line) but because he is the only one among the banned players that genuinely has a future for Pakistan. While Younis and Yousuf are very much needed for the test side, they are past their best. Malik's best years as batsman are still to come and who knows he may even fullfil his potential as a captain in his second coming. Let's hope the ban is a short one and he returns as a mature and more focussed cricketer that Bob Wolmer thought he was.


    Tuk.Tuk.Tuk.Tuk... vs 4.4.4.OUT

  54. #134
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has plenty of support man. I am sure he will enjoy his vacation, work on his weaknesses and possibly be a better batsman next year. By that time let's just give chances to Fawad Alam, Hammad Azam and possibly Umar Amin and let's see what happens

  55. #135
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont hate Malik. hes a class act and will always remain one. This is the same guy who took the captaincy when all the so called seniors backed out. Same Guy who is prepared to bat at any position in tests.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Sep 2005
    Runs
    5,306
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Malik. I didn't like the way he behaved when he was captain by kicking all the seniors out or anyone who could replace him. However, I always believe he needs to be in the team as he is an integral part of our ODI and T20 squad.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Feb 2008
    Venue
    New York City
    Runs
    524
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's the best player


    LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

  58. #138
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malikvslee
    he's the best player
    After shahid afridi..

  59. #139
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    1,578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing personal against Shoaib Malik. Be it Shoaib Malik, Imran Khan, Viv Richards, Don Bradman .... back stabbing and playing dirty politics in the team is an unforgivable sin in my books. There should not by any place for Traitors, no matter who they are, and how good of sportsman they are.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Manchester United-Kingdom
    Runs
    18,664
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malik = talentless wonder of cricket.


    we will not miss a 'never will be' like Malik. Drop Him For Good.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    16,008
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed-sohail
    Malik = talentless wonder of cricket.
    ..did you say the same when he helped us kick India's as*??

  62. #142
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    1,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support Malik the Menace ban, he is a political back stabbing animal and is major cause of all our debacles since Yunus became captain and even before that. He doesn't know how to bat, bowl or field.

    I would also support a life ban on him.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Land of the Obese
    Runs
    66,940
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one remember how the last 'Malik support thread' ended up


    Saeed Ajmal & Younis Khan: The Pride of Pakistan

  64. #144
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Manchester United-Kingdom
    Runs
    18,664
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter
    ..did you say the same when he helped us kick India's as*??
    Yes I thought he was rubbish.That was some of the worst bowling and field placings.


    we will not miss a 'never will be' like Malik. Drop Him For Good.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Manchester United-Kingdom
    Runs
    18,664
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxy
    Any one remember how the last 'Malik support thread' ended up
    Oh please oxy remind us.


    we will not miss a 'never will be' like Malik. Drop Him For Good.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Land of the Obese
    Runs
    66,940
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed-sohail
    Oh please oxy remind us.

    Here it is...about 150 replies & 2-3 people supporting him!!!

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...=malik+support

    This is what I said then......

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxy
    This is the least supporting 'support' thread Ive ever seen!



    Saeed Ajmal & Younis Khan: The Pride of Pakistan

  67. #147
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    The Couch,Bradford
    Runs
    3,227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump,lets see the riots and effigies a few months on...

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    16,008
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed-sohail
    Yes I thought he was rubbish.That was some of the worst bowling and field placings.
    ..nice try...im talking about his batting! and we still won the match doh

  69. #149
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Manchester United-Kingdom
    Runs
    18,664
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxy
    Here it is...about 150 replies & 2-3 people supporting him!!!

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...=malik+support

    This is what I said then......

    Oxy you legend. Plz retire whilst you are at the top.


    we will not miss a 'never will be' like Malik. Drop Him For Good.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    34
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support shoaib malik. Best wishes to him

  71. #151
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    13,931
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I support Malik.

    I hope he said to MoYo on his face that "Moyo you suck" and got one year ban on this comment.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohaib-789
    I dont hate Malik. hes a class act and will always remain one. This is the same guy who took the captaincy when all the so called seniors backed out. Same Guy who is prepared to bat at any position in tests.
    Oh yeah, same guy who was probably the worst captain we had. The same guy who kept Fawad Alam out of team. The same guy who has underperformed in test, ODI and T20 cricket since 2007. Same guy who refused to open innings when YK asked him to.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    12,207
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoiab Malik who???

    Does he average 50+ in tests Or even 40+??

    How many years has he been playing an how many centuries has he scored for pakistan?
    What's his record like outside Pakistan?

    I cant beleive the depths some people have fallen to when they can create pages and pages of support messages for someone who has been an extremely mediocre ofr Pakistan and certainly a player who would not have been fit enough to tie the laces of the some of the fantastic batsman we've had over the years.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Land of the Obese
    Runs
    66,940
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, 'where do I sign up'??


    Saeed Ajmal & Younis Khan: The Pride of Pakistan

  75. #155
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Manchester United-Kingdom
    Runs
    18,664
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxy
    I mean, 'where do I sign up'??
    Wait! I am about to create an anti malik thread.


    we will not miss a 'never will be' like Malik. Drop Him For Good.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Jun 2003
    Venue
    Land of the Obese
    Runs
    66,940
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed-sohail
    Wait! I am about to create an anti malik thread.

    Well this one only has 4 posts of support, so this is fine!


    Saeed Ajmal & Younis Khan: The Pride of Pakistan

  77. #157
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    20,987
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ve love you Malik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    ...


    Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf...for the Quaid(ra) and Iqbal(ra)'s Pakistan

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    16,008
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69
    Shoiab Malik who???

    Does he average 50+ in tests Or even 40+??

    How many years has he been playing an how many centuries has he scored for pakistan?
    What's his record like outside Pakistan?

    I cant beleive the depths some people have fallen to when they can create pages and pages of support messages for someone who has been an extremely mediocre ofr Pakistan and certainly a player who would not have been fit enough to tie the laces of the some of the fantastic batsman we've had over the years.
    ..what was any Pak batsman record like outside Pakistan???

  79. #159
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Calgary AB, Canada
    Runs
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods, please rename the thread to "Malik Sabotage Thread".


    Tuk.Tuk.Tuk.Tuk... vs 4.4.4.OUT

  80. #160
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Manchester United-Kingdom
    Runs
    18,664
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter
    ..what was any Pak batsman record like outside Pakistan???
    You will be surprised my friend.


    we will not miss a 'never will be' like Malik. Drop Him For Good.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •