Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 3,521 to 3,582 of 3582
  1. #3521
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  2. #3522
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  3. #3523
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Will need a decent pair of cans for these. Open-backs would be best.


  4. #3524
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Say less.



    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  5. #3525
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,342
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A gem for those who can read Urdu:

    Name:  21077737_1208387479261118_5808658690995968103_n.jpg
Views: 1172
Size:  98.4 KB

    This, right here, is quality journalism.


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  6. #3526
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,435
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    On another note, this picture would give hope to 'Mussarat Shaheen' fans.
    She used to appear on Pushto movie posters in similar pose
    Looked her up and saw a youtube clip. Next saw a news report saying she had been shot dead. Sad...

    I assume the Taliban doesn't look favorably on movie actresses.

  7. #3527
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    A gem for those who can read Urdu:

    Name:  21077737_1208387479261118_5808658690995968103_n.jpg
Views: 1172
Size:  98.4 KB

    This, right here, is quality journalism.
    I suspect this Abrar Hussain Baloch fellow had been sporting a hipster beard for a few months, hence the need to congratulate him on the taaza dum shave. Unless of course the same ad appears every day in whatever rag this is.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  8. #3528
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,342
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    I suspect this Abrar Hussain Baloch fellow had been sporting a hipster beard for a few months, hence the need to congratulate him on the taaza dum shave. Unless of course the same ad appears every day in whatever rag this is.
    Or he shaved for the first time ever. Seems more plausible considering they went to the trouble of taking out an ad in a "newspaper".


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  9. #3529
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    Or he shaved for the first time ever. Seems more plausible considering they went to the trouble of taking out an ad in a "newspaper".
    Oh yes, maybe its a rite of passage, and Abrar Hussain Baloch is the pubescent son of some "notable" in Gujrat, maybe an MPA.

    Also did you notice the other "notables" in the picture above, comprising of a Mir, a Sheikh, a Peshawari, a Seth and a Chudhary, on their trip to Norway, where they engaged (or indulged?) in tourism.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  10. #3530
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,342
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Oh yes, maybe its a rite of passage, and Abrar Hussain Baloch is the pubescent son of some "notable" in Gujrat, maybe an MPA.

    Also did you notice the other "notables" in the picture above, comprising of a Mir, a Sheikh, a Peshawari, a Seth and a Chudhary, on their trip to Norway, where they engaged (or indulged?) in tourism.
    I am from Peshawar and have lived all over Pakistan. Never in my 28 years have I seen, met or heard of anyone named "Peshawari" though I have come across "Peshwari" (not a typo, no 'a' between the 'h' and 'w') naans in the UK.


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  11. #3531
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    I am from Peshawar and have lived all over Pakistan. Never in my 28 years have I seen, met or heard of anyone named "Peshawari" though I have come across "Peshwari" (not a typo, no 'a' between the 'h' and 'w') naans in the UK.
    But did you live in Gujrat? They do things differently there. Jokes aside, the name is intriguing. Either his ancestors moved from Peshawar to Gujrat, or he himself did, and the denizens of Gujrat needed some way to differentiate him from the dozens of other Munirs in the business community, and he ended up as Munir Peshawari. Either that, or he is a pesha warr (professional) of some sort, which in Gujrat would be par for the course.

    Speaking of "Peshwari" naans, I was reading about the famous Kabli pulao in a book on Afghanistan once, and the author explained that the name is usually wrongly written as Kabuli, suggesting that it originated in Kabul, which isn't the case.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  12. #3532
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Looked her up and saw a youtube clip. Next saw a news report saying she had been shot dead. Sad...

    I assume the Taliban doesn't look favorably on movie actresses.
    That was a different Musarrat Shaheen. Also an actress, and a namesake, but not the Musarrat Shaheen.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  13. #3533
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,435
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    That was a different Musarrat Shaheen. Also an actress, and a namesake, but not the Musarrat Shaheen.
    Ah, thanks for the information. I did not realize the Pushtoons were so voluminously blessed with actresses.

  14. #3534
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)



  15. #3535
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)



  16. #3536
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    8,979
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


  17. #3537
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)





    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  18. #3538
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  19. #3539
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    3,640
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  20. #3540
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    5,853
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  JM.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  258.8 KB


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  21. #3541
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,342
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Nostalgic
    Newspapers (and I use that term very loosely) from Gujrat, the gift that keeps on giving.
    Name:  21766421_1833250536930273_7349351382750702034_n.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  69.6 KB


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  22. #3542
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    @Nostalgic
    Newspapers (and I use that term very loosely) from Gujrat, the gift that keeps on giving.
    Name:  21766421_1833250536930273_7349351382750702034_n.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  69.6 KB
    I think there's more than meets the eye here. Notice how the first ad, congratulating that guy on his shave, was from this sajjada nasheen Shah Abdullah. His name is right at the bottom of the first ad. Now someone appears to be returning the favor. It looks like they've got a running feud which plays out, strangely enough, in adverts congratulating each on the surface while mocking each other in reality.

    I would love to know what the real story is. I can just picture the rival groups, each with a local thug at the helm, each with henchmen and lackeys, and each one thinking they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, a gift to the women of the world (or at least the women of Gujrat Shareef). It's fascinating, this small town petty politicking.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  23. #3543
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,342
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    I think there's more than meets the eye here. Notice how the first ad, congratulating that guy on his shave, was from this sajjada nasheen Shah Abdullah. His name is right at the bottom of the first ad. Now someone appears to be returning the favor. It looks like they've got a running feud which plays out, strangely enough, in adverts congratulating each on the surface while mocking each other in reality.

    I would love to know what the real story is. I can just picture the rival groups, each with a local thug at the helm, each with henchmen and lackeys, and each one thinking they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, a gift to the women of the world (or at least the women of Gujrat Shareef). It's fascinating, this small town petty politicking.
    I made the connection after noticing the University of Gujrat mentioned in the second post and going back to the first one to see if the two were related but I just figured it's a small group whose members suck up to other more influential members by having congratulatory messages for petty everyday stuff published in the local rag.


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  24. #3544
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

  25. #3545
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  26. #3546
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  27. #3547
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    8,979
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


  28. #3548
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  29. #3549
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  30. #3550
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  31. #3551
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Abdul; 27th November 2017 at 13:31.


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  32. #3552
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  33. #3553
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What even is this?


  34. #3554
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Abdul; 11th December 2017 at 21:07.


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  35. #3555
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Last edited by Abdul; 22nd December 2017 at 13:37.


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  36. #3556
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  37. #3557
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,427
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-01-04 at 15.29.01.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  31.4 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  38. #3558
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  39. #3559
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,026
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  40. #3560
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  41. #3561
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    7,044
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Na-Maloom afraad Shahid Afridi ko utha ke le gaye

    Name:  Afridi.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  122.6 KB


    Rlaely it deson’t mttaer waht I wirte you’ll sitll uanrtednsnd it

  42. #3562
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  43. #3563
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  44. #3564
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    8,190
    Mentioned
    966 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Dirty Money give me dirty looks Spend a day with us, you can write 30 books

  45. #3565
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  46. #3566
    Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    9,495
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [VIDEO] Please share this important message!


    .

  47. #3567
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    24,865
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lol


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  48. #3568
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,566
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about if the lad was paid by that person to wear that T-shirt for the purpose of the video? Sorry if it sounds offensive, but that's possibly the only way an African kid that too from remote village with no water or electricity (as per the video) would wear a Pakistani cricket team T-shirt.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

  49. #3569
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    24,865
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    How about if the lad was paid by that person to wear that T-shirt for the purpose of the video? Sorry if it sounds offensive, but that's possibly the only way an African kid that too from remote village with no water or electricity (as per the video) would wear a Pakistani cricket team T-shirt.
    Why so serious?


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  50. #3570
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    151
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    How about if the lad was paid by that person to wear that T-shirt for the purpose of the video? Sorry if it sounds offensive, but that's possibly the only way an African kid that too from remote village with no water or electricity (as per the video) would wear a Pakistani cricket team T-shirt.
    I reckon someone donated their old Pakistan cricket shirt to charity and it ended up in that village from the charity and it is just a funny coincidence.

  51. #3571
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  52. #3572
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  53. #3573
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,026
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  54. #3574
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Must have read the instructions upside down

  55. #3575
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  56. #3576
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Focus on the red cars going into the tunnel, and the white ones emerging out of it.

  57. #3577
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Nostalgic

    Not messing with me are ya

    Here's another one





    Hint


  58. #3578
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,757
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    @Nostalgic

    Not messing with me are ya
    I would never do that.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  59. #3579
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Of course you wouldn't

  60. #3580
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  61. #3581
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

  62. #3582
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    22,215
    Mentioned
    2540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Now if that's not a clear case of ball tampering I don't know what is. ICC of course no action. No suspension. No five run penalty. No change of ball.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •