Instagram

Pakistan vs Australia 2014 (UAE)

Sohail Speaks Ponty''s Blog Fountain's Pen

User Tag List

Thread: Where to purchase BoomBoom Cricket Bats (Gear)

Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Where to purchase BoomBoom Cricket Bats (Gear)

    Salaam.

    I would really like to know where I can purchase the BoomBoom Cricket Bat.

    I have searched online and cannot seem to locate a reatiler or suppilier that sells any BoomBoom gear.

    Inshallah can anyone please let know.
    Last edited by pakcricket; 7th July 2010 at 13:31.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Moon
    Runs
    2,548
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    http://boomboomcricket.com/

    Check that site

  3. #3
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you go, hope it helps:
    http://boomboomcricket.com/where-to-buy


    Ya Nabi Salam Alayka

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    DOHA-Rwp-London
    Runs
    11,921
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Interested in talking about your own game? Click on My Cricket

    Follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  5. #5
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have contacted all the suppliers and they do not stock any gear.

    One of the suppliers was suprised their store was on there!!

  6. #6
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerBall
    Here you go, hope it helps:
    http://boomboomcricket.com/where-to-buy
    I have contacted all the suppliers and they do not stock any gear.

    One of the suppliers was suprised their store was on there!!

  7. #7
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakcricket
    I have contacted all the suppliers and they do not stock any gear.

    One of the suppliers was suprised their store was on there!!
    Lol really. Sorry about that, I saw it on their website so I thought they might supply the stock. Sorry


    Ya Nabi Salam Alayka

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know few people who stock Boom Boom bats and are selling them (PM me if you really want to know).

    I would give you a brotherly advice that buy Ihsan Inferno 950 instead Boom Boom because manufacturer of both bats is same whereas you are paying higher value just for the stickers. Top of the line Boom Boom bat goes for something around Rs. 18000 whereas Inferno 950 is around Rs. 13000-14000

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover Drive
    I know few people who stock Boom Boom bats and are selling them (PM me if you really want to know).

    I would give you a brotherly advice that buy Ihsan Inferno 950 instead Boom Boom because manufacturer of both bats is same whereas you are paying higher value just for the stickers. Top of the line Boom Boom bat goes for something around Rs. 18000 whereas Inferno 950 is around Rs. 13000-14000

    I have heard from a good source that...


    MB MALIK and Ihsan have made BOOM BOOM cricket together...

    its there wood and bat but just boom boom stickers


    Long Live Imran Khan.... God bless Pakistan and take us through this difficult Time.. Come on PTI

  10. #10
    Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats why i think...


    Fawad Alam and Razzaq where with IHSAN


    and Afridi was with MB MALIK.....

    so they have joined parties


    Long Live Imran Khan.... God bless Pakistan and take us through this difficult Time.. Come on PTI

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    I get around...,
    Runs
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got one from Islamabad.., the sports shop in Super Market.., was priced at 8 gs .., got him down to 7.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah WMC
    I got one from Islamabad.., the sports shop in Super Market.., was priced at 8 gs .., got him down to 7.

    you sure??? i don't think you have a orginial one mate..!!

    they are quite priceeee


    Long Live Imran Khan.... God bless Pakistan and take us through this difficult Time.. Come on PTI

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Hassan
    I have heard from a good source that...


    MB MALIK and Ihsan have made BOOM BOOM cricket together...

    its there wood and bat but just boom boom stickers
    Nope! Boom Boom is a separate brand altogether. Boom Boom is a UK based company but is a Pakistani brand.

    This was also mentioned in Umran Khan's interview;

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...es+Middle+East

    However, Ihsan makes Boom Boom gears just like other bigger brands make gears for smaller brands.

    MB has nothing to do with Boom Boom nor Afridi

  14. #14
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Hassan
    you sure??? i don't think you have a orginial one mate..!!

    they are quite priceeee
    There are 4 different bats in boom Boom's catalogue. 5 Star (Golden), 4 Star (Red), 3 Star (Blue in your avatar) and 2 Star (Green).

    The three star blue one which is G2/3 goes for Rs. 10000

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    I get around...,
    Runs
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno yaar..,it looked the business and that shop "Super Sports" is well known..., came ina "Boom Boom" box aswell. I sent it over to the UK .., let my brother play a few matches with it and I'll let u know.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you buy any chance remember colour of the stickers?

  17. #17
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    I get around...,
    Runs
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Green as far as I can remember.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then price sounds fair and seems you got right bat for your bucks.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get all the Boom Boom bats in Karachi.

    2 Star - Rs. 7000
    3 Star - Rs. 11000
    4 Star - Rs. 15000
    5 Star - Rs. 19000

    You will get the Boom Boom bats online way more expensive.

    Also, if you know the guys who sell these bats, you can get a discount of a few thousand rupees.

    Just to add, the new Boom Boom Pakistan training t-shirt is also available at the stores in Karachi for Rs. 550. Ofcourse, if you know the people, you can get a good discount on them too.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but i think that ihsan make the wood.... don't see boom boom doing everything them selves


    Long Live Imran Khan.... God bless Pakistan and take us through this difficult Time.. Come on PTI

  21. #21
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one makes wood its ALLAH (SWT) who make the wood grow. However, Ihsan makes Boom Boom range which includes bats, pads, gloves etc. Boom Boom don't have a factory themselves

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover Drive
    I know few people who stock Boom Boom bats and are selling them (PM me if you really want to know).

    I would give you a brotherly advice that buy Ihsan Inferno 950 instead Boom Boom because manufacturer of both bats is same whereas you are paying higher value just for the stickers. Top of the line Boom Boom bat goes for something around Rs. 18000 whereas Inferno 950 is around Rs. 13000-14000
    100% right advice

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can search "boom boom cricket bats in Pakistan " in Google
    You will find links for online shopping on first page.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    922
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what the hoopla is about Boom Boom bats.....I would rather buy a CA12k LE for the price points quoted above.

    Quality beats the name any given day.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far no one has tried Boom Boom bats so I believe it would harsh to underestimate their bat quality

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    united Kingdom
    Runs
    1,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to buy that blade without any stickers, sorry i live in uk, i mean if someone knows a person who makes the bats and can get me one without any stickers on which I'm guessing would make it cheaper bc I've got tons of stickers at home of different companies.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    60,694
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    We will be providing everyone with further information regarding Boom Boom products in the near future.



  28. #28
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakprideuk
    is it possible to buy that blade without any stickers, sorry i live in uk, i mean if someone knows a person who makes the bats and can get me one without any stickers on which I'm guessing would make it cheaper bc I've got tons of stickers at home of different companies.
    Here in Karachi, a lot of bats are available without stickers. The usually tell you that e.g. this bat is as good as a UT bat, it just doesn't have the sticker. And without the sticker, the price goes down a bit. (Just so you know, stickers of companies like UT, CA, Ihsan, BoomBoom aren't available in Karachi. However Grey Nicholls, GM, Kookabura are all available - You get the idea!)

    Most of the bats without stickers are the same as the one with stickers. What I'm saying is that a UT bat is also available without the sticker and you can get the Kookabura sticker on it. LOL.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    united Kingdom
    Runs
    1,916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan!
    Here in Karachi, a lot of bats are available without stickers. The usually tell you that e.g. this bat is as good as a UT bat, it just doesn't have the sticker. And without the sticker, the price goes down a bit. (Just so you know, stickers of companies like UT, CA, Ihsan, BoomBoom aren't available in Karachi. However Grey Nicholls, GM, Kookabura are all available - You get the idea!)

    Most of the bats without stickers are the same as the one with stickers. What I'm saying is that a UT bat is also available without the sticker and you can get the Kookabura sticker on it. LOL.
    Its a shame, karachi is a 8hr drive from where our house is in Pakistan, my dad was about to go pakistan so i wanted to ask him to get it for me but i doubt he'll go there, ill have to check jehlum or somewhere.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    11,817
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover Drive
    So far no one has tried Boom Boom bats so I believe it would harsh to underestimate their bat quality
    I had to agree in fact the quality was not bad at all. I hold 5 star bat for quite a time and was confused to choose between inferno and boom boom 5 star. It got pretty nice sweet spot and ping was fine when I tested with a ball, I guess only concern is price which is a little on the higher side but again if you really want a good bat with some mental satisfaction as well I don't think 1 or 2 thousands really matters.

    P.S. CD you are tempting me to test it
    Last edited by dhump; 7th July 2010 at 21:16.


    PPCL '14
    Right Handed Batsman of the Dhamakedar Dynamites

    Misbah ul Haq of PPCL
    The Ultimate Wall of PPCL

    dhump* not out 73Runs 452Balls 8fours 1Six SR: 16.15

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    bats without stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakprideuk
    Its a shame, karachi is a 8hr drive from where our house is in Pakistan, my dad was about to go pakistan so i wanted to ask him to get it for me but i doubt he'll go there, ill have to check jehlum or somewhere.
    Plain bats without stickers are cheaper then brand name stickers
    You can get direct from Sialkot where all type of bats manufactured.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    279
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know where I can purchase the official Pakistan test shirt online anywhere?

    Thanks

  33. #33
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    I had to agree in fact the quality was not bad at all. I hold 5 star bat for quite a time and was confused to choose between inferno and boom boom 5 star. It got pretty nice sweet spot and ping was fine when I tested with a ball, I guess only concern is price which is a little on the higher side but again if you really want a good bat with some mental satisfaction as well I don't think 1 or 2 thousands really matters.

    P.S. CD you are tempting me to test it
    Sorry for replying late. I had missed your post.

    Yes you are right but the difference between Inferno 950 and Boom Boom 5 Star is not of Rs. 1000-2000, in fact, it's around Rs. 4000.

    I have seen lots of Boom Boom bats as well but I really don't think they deserve the price tag they have. As xkalibur80 Bhai said above I would rather buy CA 12000 Plus TRD rather than Boom Boom 5 Star because the price tag is justified. For instance, the willow quality of TRD is miles better than Boom Boom 5 Star.

    You already have Inferno 950 so don't worry about buying a Boom Boom

  34. #34
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Chaht keh nechay :)
    Runs
    25,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamerM View Post
    Does anyone know where I can purchase the official Pakistan test shirt online anywhere?

    Thanks
    Uhmm were they ever available for purchases online? I mean in past with t
    different makers etc.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    279
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No they were never available before. But this is supposed to be the new professional era of Pakistani merchandising (I'll believe it when I see it).

  36. #36
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Brampton/Islamabad/Rawalpindi
    Runs
    11,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol these bats in Pakistan r mostly fake and r hand made.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Brampton/Islamabad/Rawalpindi
    Runs
    11,231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try ihsan sports http://www.ihsansports.com.pk/v1/index2.htm they also have boomboom bats listed

  38. #38
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    23,167
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging from the Ihsan Sports website they've put out a new top of the range bat - Ihsan Lynx X1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

:: Cricket-Blog:: wasimakramlive.com:: Sri Lanka Cricket News:: Bouncer Sports:: Cricket Heroes::